AeroStars

Chapter IV: Za Bone's With Thee


 December 19th, 1917

Okay; here goes nothing............So what kind of adventure do we have this time around?

Well; for starters we will start our adventure at midday; a sunny day with few clouds and mild temperatures on the ocean blue, sailed a massive sailing ship which looked more or less like a pirate ship. Although these types of ship were more present in the 1700's or 1800's; it doesn't mean that this kind of ship doesn't exist anymore. While the ship that is in question is currently unknown to many; nor where it's origin actually came from...the ship name is the S.S. (read: Sailing Ship) Backhand and it measures 75 feet wide, 200 feet long and 15 feet deep from the top of the deck to the bottom edge of the ship. It is shaped like an oversized hourglass and made of study oak. At the middle of the hourglass; it is made of solid oak. There are a total of three masts made of solid oak; measuring 35 feet in height and are placed in a triangle formation. They looked almost like gaint telephone poles. The sails that covered those masts were white in color; almost vanilla color and had a picture of a black raven encased in gold positioned perfectly in the middle of each sail; measuring 20 feet by 30 feet in total area. The top deck feautred a steering wheel at the front of the ship (read: strange because most wheels are shown at the back of sailing ships); and the entire edge of the deck was encased a classic wood sphere trim with three cannons on each side (note that there are also three cannon on each side below deck as well). At the front edge of the ship stood an oak statue of Captain Ravendorf carved to perfection. At the back end of the ship there was a shack/box like building believed to be Captain Ravendorf. On the front of the ship stood six furries playing a game of shuffleboard. It was amazing to behold: If Captain Ravendorf was turely fighting this fight alone then why does he have a pirate's crew with him? Is there more to this mysterious raven that only Konvent really knows? Anyway; the first member of the crew is Ravendorf's second-in-command of the ship: Mad Dog Vanchaud. He is a brown ferret with a small build and is the youngest member of the crew. He is wearing a leather tank-top shirt with a white veil and goggles imbedded on his forehead and used to live in Lyndon. He quit school almost five years ago (read: he nags and talks about it with bravado.) and joined the Ravendorf crew about three years ago for reasons still unknown to this day; at least that what Mad Dog has told anyone. While he wasn't the sharpest person in the world; he does have some street smarts and a thrust for adventure. He also has a special 'friend'; in a grey hounddog named Dumptruck Sillizo. He is tall; with a medium build to match the tallness. He used to live in Swiden and his accent pretty much reflects that connection to his homeland. Surprisely; he can speak good english; althought not without the accent which can plague him. Sadly; he has no formal education and his head is very hard...almost like solid bone. Despite being 'friends' with Mad Dog and meeting him in Lyndon; he has little knowledge of past memories. He is more concerned with taking order from Captain Ravendorf than remembering the past. He is currently wearing a grey vest, and a black top hat with a pink feather stuck to its side. Dumptruck is considered the bodyguard of Ravendorf; a strange move considering how easily Captain Ravendorf can in fact defend himself againest the likes of the Nega Aces. The third furry was a scottish brown dog called Sadie Karend who used to live in Windia and he wore a leather vest and brown beret. Sadie is almost a complete mystery as Ravendorf ; with the only difference being that Sadie joined when he was just five years old; after being shipwrecked over the Oceania Sea several years ago. It was believed that Sadie's father was an adventurer. The fourth furries was a crazy beige cainie-dog called Hacksaw Vargas. He is quite deformed due to his expertice in explosives and bomb-making (and sadly; has a nasty streak with that field). He is wearing a leather vest and blue shorts. He is the oldest member of the current crew on scence right now. Hacksaw joined just two years ago; after he was rejected to help fight in the war. (read: Apparently the alliance didn't want a mentally unstable furry inside) He used to live in Zoland. The fifth furry was a short grey dog named Will Apolio. He wore a grey coat with white pants and was the shortest furry in the entire crew. There is very little known about him other than the fact that he lives in Wesdon. The last furry in the mix was a brown wolf named Rachact Swlyn; who wears grey overalls, a black shirt and a brown visor. He lived in Cape Suzette for ten years as an inventor and mechanic and apparently; Captain Ravendorf was somewhat fond of him. Let the games begin.......

 "Ahh; ze salty air of today," Dumptruck exclaimed as he props up his shuffleboard broom and reflects on the good day they have had so far; "....a good time for fun and games."

"Yayah! Wha da ya think?" Mad Dog agreed; "Our day off and...."

"Ahh; wait ze minute Mad Dog?" Dumptruck said dumbly and for some unknown reason was able to recall Captain Ravendorf's previous orders; "Didn't the Captain zey that _tommorrow_ waz our day off?"

"Oh come on Dumptruck!" Sadie exclaimed shuffling the shufflechip towards the chalked area where Mad Dog drew in; " We've been working too hard lately."

"Like trying to hit on Amber...." Hacksaw tried to finish; however, the fear of Sadie and Mad Dog caused them to close Hacksaw's mouth and hold him. They knew Ravendorf all too often and they wouldn't want to get into any more trouble then they already are. Captain Ravendorf was in their minds looked and felt like they were working for a super-being, a spirit even. Ravendorf can hear and see anything from any distance if he wanted to.

"Are you mad?!" Will responded in the most frightening tone ever possible; "If Captain Ravendorf finds out about out adultry..we...." However; the was too late and in Captain Ravendorf's case: way too late as Captain Ravendorf enters the front of the ship via his own office quarters and was in frightening fashion or to make a strong statement (the reasons to this day are still unknown or known only to Ravendorf) was holding a gold male cat furry by the neck. Ravendorf was clearly in control much like has was about a week ago with the Nega Aces and the crew of Ravendorf was clearly frightened beyond their wildest dreams. The cat furry was about the same height as Dumptruck; however, he was much heavier...tipping the scales at 315 plus pounds. He wore a two-sizes too small blue shirt and brown pants which were a bit too small and it showed with a bare belly he was hoisting (read: You would believe that Captain Ravendorf would forbid partial nudity?). At least his goggles on top of his head were of perfect size. He used to live in Windsolaz; a small village that is very concerned about the enivroment and the tourist overflow at their premeire beach and his name is Hal Fleatol. (Read: For some reason in TaleSpin; Don Karnage called Hal Fleatol in Plunder and Lightning Part Three and it became a very lame joke on the fandom for a couple of days). His weight tells that he likes food and for some reason (believed to be because of Captain Ravendorf way of handling conflicts) has a nasty streak within him. He was the youngest pirate of this crew and apparently was the one who was guarding the crew from Captain Ravendorf. Ravendorf clearly didn't buy that nor was he fooled by Hal intentions.

"So;" Captain Ravendorf responds unemotionally as he still has Hal's neck directly in his clutches; "...you think that I did not know about your game?"

"What game?" Hacksaw gulps trying to make Captain Ravendorf buy that statement. However; as expected; Captain Ravendorf would have none of that as he looks bitterly at the six scared adult furries and knows without as much as a second thought that he has them under his command.

"So you think that your game to _hit_ on my collegue would go unoticed and unknown?" Ravendorf hisses unemotionally as he tosses Hal was great ease aside causing his motley crew to shudder in fear; "I will remind you that the almighty lord is watching over you and as members of the Pirates of Mercy; you will obey the lord's word to it's letter.....for it is our duty to seek out the truth-drifters and pull them from the depths of that drift of despair. Even you..." Ravendorf points his long finger at all six furries including the slow to get up Hal; "..are starting to show sign of drifting. I will not allow that!" All six furries shuddered and gulp at the exactly the same moment as Ravendorf looks squarely at Rachact; "Now Rachact? Didn't you earlier tell me that you were working on a new invention?"

"Yes Captain..." Rachact gulped cowardly as Ravendorf's stare was striking the fear of respect and the commanding of it;".I was...."

"Then I demand that you get back downstairs and finish what you said...." Ravendorf screams sharply without a hint of emotion. Rachact's heart seemly in a figural fashion sinks to his feet as he starts to panic.

"Yes Captain!" Rachact responds as he exits the are via Captain Ravendorf's office. Just as quickly as they were talking about Amber; Ravendorf stopped any hope for the crew to clearly get away with their actions before they could ever think about comitting such a dirty act. It only makes the world wonder what kind of world we would have if Ravendorf was the father and Ravendorf wasn't so tainted by the Wesdon Police Force. Ravendorf turns around and looks frustrated; as the young member's grace was extremly terrible at best. It was in Ravendorf's own mind very disgraceful!

Ravendorf then snaps back quickly as Rachact exits; "And you better repent your acts of selfish disgrace!"

"Ahoy!" a voice sounding exactly like Karneaux's beckons out; "Preparing to board!" Captain Ravendorf looks over the side and sees Karneaux Pierre-Bossuard in a wooden rowboat. It was strange as Karneaux was wearing a leather brown vest and leather brown pants. He was carrying a sword on board that little rowboat. This was clearly different from the Karneaux that was seen at the AeroAvis just over a week ago. It was becoming clear that Ravendorf was the captain that Karne was talking to when Gregory had that meeting to proclaim Maxim's death a homicide. Why would Karne side with this being who is wanted by so many for crimes he didn't commit? And Is Karne hiding stuff that Gregory AeroStar should know? And what is Captain Ravendorf's connection to Maxim AeroStar? Karneaux had just placed the wooden paddles into the boat just as Captain Ravendorf spots him.

"Now Will!" Ravendorf snaps at the short dog in a unemotional preachy tone that would frighten the average priest or bishop; " Show your honor to the almighty and throw the rope ladder down!"

"Yes Captain!" Will responded without question as he runs towards the front statue and finds the rope ladder placed in a very messy fashion. Ravendorf quickly turns to the other furries as his presence was only scaring them more and more.

"Hacksaw, Sadie, Mad Dog, Dumptruck! " Ravendorf commands; "Show your honor to the almighty and return to your posts at once!"

"Yes Captain!" they all chimed in as all of them returned to their posts without question. Hacksaw manned the crow's nest on top (read: he watches the ship's general direction); Sadie was the front watcher on the deck (read: watches for any debris floating) with Dumptruck was the rear watcher (read: for the same reason as Sadie). Mad Dog maintains the wheel and actually steers the ship. Ravendorf was still not impressed as they showed a similar pattern to Rachact's behaviour of leave earlier.

"Everything I worked for..." Ravendorf sighed shaking his head and showing a tear in his armor for a second as Will launches the rope ladder over the side for Karneaux to handle and grab at the bottom of the ship. Karneuax will then climb up and that moment causes Ravendorf to return to the commanding officer that he was; "...everything I stood for is falling!" he turns to Will; " Will! Return to your post!"

"Yes Captain!" Will said without question as he returned to his post as side watcher (read: for the same reason as Sadie). His grace was more to Ravendorf's liking and was relieved; for about five seconds anyway. Ravendorf then turned his attention to Karneaux and was not very impressed with Mr. Bossuard's return. However; for some strange reason, Captain Ravendorf didn't seem so mean beyond the boiling point with the frog furry that with the rest of the crew. It was clear that Karneaux was not actually a crew member; but prehaps an informat.

"You're late General Bossuard!" Ravendorf barks in a tone that was somewhat downplayed; somewhat anti-climatic; "Those truth-drifters are on to you again; aren't they?"

Karneux speak with a tone that was shaky; "They're starting to see through your plan Captain!"

Captain Ravendorf shook his head as to tell that he was not surprised;"Where's Amber?" he asked.

"She's at school..." Karneaux responded feeling a bit frightened by the results of his decision to reveal that information; "..attending a _Christmas party_....!"

"Where is this world answering to.." Ravendorf responded as he simply hated the way Christmas was being treated, as another way for greedy compaines to make money; "..almighty give me an answer!" he said as he looked into his hands; almost feeling like he was self-humbling himself.

"....and returning a book!" Karneaux finishes it up as Ravendorf just kneels down onto the wooden deck and looks down at the ground; wondering where he had went wrong....Captain Ravendorf's dreams were falling apart and even his crew was starting to turn evil on him....

***

 It was a very sunny day at the Wesdon Main District High School and Public Libaray which is located in Central Wesdon; which is also a five minute taxi drive away from the Usland House of Commons. It houses all Wesdon children from grades 7-12 and was officially built just five years after the actual city of Wesdon was founded. It was rebuilt 12 years ago to have it meet up to the so-called "Standardized Safety Public Housing and Public Building Developments Act" (read: One of the major laws regulating public housing.). It was basically tougher building codes. Because of the codes; the parking lot had to be moved to a public lot about 1 km from the school; that measured 2000 feet squared.. The building itself is made mostly of brick and mortar (Read: For schools; wood was a fire hazard particually in science labs). It measures 600 feet long ,1000 feet wide and 50 feet high. The property was 1800 feet long by 3000 feet wide. The building contained three floors each having 20 rooms. Inside there was a large gym (read: 1 hour a day of physical activity for each student); the largest public libaray in all of Wesdon; a large soccer field on the south end (read: The entrance to the school is on the north end), and a meeting place in front of the school on the north end. The meeting place features a large stone-circular fountain containing a statue in the center; an image of Wesdon's founder. Evergreen tress line the border of the property. The focus of the High School where Sally and Phillip AeroStar currently study (where Gregory AeroStar used to study.) was inside Classroom #19; which was used for Grade 12 English and it measured 15 feet by 15 feet by 8 feet in size and has vanilla white brick-like walls; some heaters near the glass windows and a vanilla white with brown chip ceiling. (as does most classrooms in the Wesdon Main District High School.) On the north end of the classroom was a large green chalkboard with it written in large white letters: CHRISTMAS PARTY IN PROGRESS..... Normally there would be a wooden desk just in front of the chalkboard along with wooden desk sitting down in a striaght line, row by row. However; since there was a party going on; those things were removed. There are eighteen furries in the room: 7 dogs (4 brown, 3 black), 6 cats (5 brown, 1 white),1 brown turtle, 1 bear, 1 peacock, Sally AeroStar and Phillip AeroStar. 15 of those were students wearing various color shirts and various color pants. Sally AeroStar and Phillip AeroStar are currently talking to a green-faced; red-necked (read: not in the mean sense of the word; his neck is red in color) peacock teacher who is nearly 60 years old and Sally's english teacher. He is Tim Silyon; a rather tall man with a nack for the grammer of the english lanuage. The other teacher who is a math teacher is a female brown bear called Susan Mossierry; who was very young (barely over 25 years old) and is wearing a brown blouse with a purple-dress (she was a counter-conflict type woman). Both teachers are from Wesdon because of the laws of hiring local Wesdon furries. However; Susan Mossierry was not enjoying this party. She was not seeing any dancing or even any loud noise. Everyone was quiet and talking to each other in a very civil manner.

"I knew that classmates were civil; but this is _supposed_ to be a party." Susan Mossierry responded feeling just a bit annoyed that no one was even dancing, they all just stood there and were talking to each other, almost like a business party; " I wish that they all just lighten up a little bit today."

"Well; then there wouldn't be any absolutes in life." Sally exclaimed remembering what his father said; "That's what civility is."

"I'm glad that Mr. Celon is not attending this party." Tim Silyon said chuckling just a little bit to get the party going; "You know how upset he gets when social/religious holidays get in his own words: commericalized."

"Actually;" Phillip said recounting some passages in the book; "....we are supposed to have a feast three times per year to celebrate the harvest of the seeds sowed and florish by the almighty."

"Actually;" Susan responded; " I am a friend of Mr. Celon and when he means that businesses are using the very spirit of the soul to make money instead of celebrating who we are as part of the grand design."

"Sally?" Tim asks as he sees Sally looking very somber, she seems to have lost her Christmas Spirit; "Are you alright?"

"Well; It's just been a blushy week for me.." Sally said feeling quite flustered over the events of the Nega Aces introduction to Gregory AeroStar; "...First; I almost lose my big brother Gregory to a rogue group. Then I meet Cid Valez almost unexpecting it and finally all this gossip over Captain Ravendorf and the Nega Aces....."

"...and you're tired of all this excitement; right?" Tim asked feeling that this was the common sense response to the violence and near-death of the son of the late Maxim. It clearly was the only correct response.

"Yeah; " Phillip exclaimed feeling like he was carrying a useless burden on his shoulders; "....it's like we as a _broken_ family are competing for moral absolutes in a world which has none...."

"The almighty _did_ create this design for the sole purpose of life and love." Susan recounted the advice of a phrase that Paul Ninto used many time in his discussions of the holy spirit; "As long as the ideas of furries do overrule the role purpose of furrykind; creatism of moral values must actually become a benefit to the social world."

"Maybe I should be reading the bible more often...." Sally drifted off. She wasn't connecting right with her spiritual and social soul and that was causing her acute bouts with depression. The past week was horrible; having to be interviewed by the press almost every second day. (The good news was the war was limiting those interviews) The police were referring back to Gregory to validate the story and everyone is still wondering why Gregory doesn't consider Ravendorf to be a suspect. Ian Wiser was trying to limit the interviews to having he himself interview Gregory (Gregory trusted him the most.). There was so many consquences caused by this incident; however, the Nega Aces were the only ones not feeling them. That was their ultimate victory over good. Hopefully; it won't be for long.

Susan next question was a very simple one on the surface, however it was diffcult to answer without embrassment;"How often do you read the holy book?"

"Actually; I read the bible once a day." Sally shrugged admitting that she wasn't worthy of Gregory; "It's just that Gregory reads it three times a day; sometimes up to five times a day...."

"Speaking of Gregory; I saw him in the hallway just after school." Tim said changing proably one of the most important subjects that the group was debating on; wondering why one of their former students would be interested in coming to something that he clearly wasn't invited too; "He wasn't invited to this party. I wonder why he is at the school today?"

"My big brother said that he was doing a little research on a certain spirtual being." Phillip responded without a second thought.

"Oh really?" Susan states as she takes another sip of fruit juice; "But when I saw Gregory he seemed headed to the princpial's office and not to the third floor...."

Sally then remembers what the principal of the school was doing asking him to come to his office and he seemed more than a little upset that this was happening; "Do you remember that Gregory was informed by the principal that he had a phone call waiting?"

Tim wondered if Gregory was going to be noticed and kicked out because he wasn't invited; "I wonder who else could find out that Gregory was at our school?"

"I can take one guess....." Sally said as she started to change the just and focus on the one furry being that Gregory would have a chance to have some love at; "Where is Amber? I thought she liked parties as she said...."

"She said to me that she had to return a book and then return back home." Susan responded.

Sally felt sorry for her considering that Karneaux has no wife and has to work long nights and cannot help Amber; "I wonder if she'll ever be able to interact since her father is working for the government..." It was even stranger; considering that Amber has been able to work hard and has shown excellent progress; despite her father's absence.

"Oh;" Phillip said as his eyes blinked rapidly; " I have a feeling that she'll get her chance to interact..."

"Oh brother!" Tim said shuddering as Sally and Susan were laughing at the sight of it. This was as expected the most refreshing thing that Sally has experienced for a very long time. Everyone was laughing and getting into the school spirit and cheer of Christmas and to become the most important night of the year: Christmas Mass at the Wesdon Chruch just five days away..... Meanwhile; down the hallway on the first floor, inside the principal's office...Gregory AeroStar is on the phone with someone. The principal who is a hazelnut-colored moose is sitting at his chair writing something. The furry's name is Ralph Celon; a tall..nearly 70 year old man who is still looking like a furry that has at least another 20 years left in him. He lives in Wesdon (read: laws do not allow anyone outside of Wesdon to run the school) and was a fair authority figure. He doesn't like to be upstaged; but he does admit that he sometimes need help from his _foot soliders_; mainly teachers and staff. For his height; Ralph's build was looking medium. Ralph's office is a large cube-like room; bland white in color with nothing hanging on the wall. Behind Ralph are five metal filing cabients put side-by-side. On the left side; there is a small plastic water cooler with paper cups on the side. On the right side; there is a lookout window looking out at the soccer field which every noon time; where Ralph Celon would watch soccer matches when he was not busy working on making the school better. Behind Gregory in the right corner is a metal wastepaper basket.

"......Look; I know that I can trust you." Gregory was clearly continuing the conversation with someone and was trying to be nice; "However; I have concerns when it comes to safety considering that the Nega Aces almost used me as a puppet. Notwithstanding that my privcy has been compromised..." Gregory paused to let the voice mumble out words before continuing; "..Look; I'm very sorry that Databyle was arrested. He did break the law by illegally entering the country. There's not much I can do about that..... I'll see you later.." The voice mumbled again; "..Yeah; goodbye." Gregory put the telephone back onto its holder and Gregory could only shrug in helplessness. ~Don't worry.....When Databyle's trial comes; I'll do my best to help him through this diffcult time....The Nega Aces will pay regardless if Ravendorf is part of the force!~ Gregory thought.

"Was that Commander Wesdon again?" Ralph asked looking up and sounding very cross; clearly he was having enough of the War Measures Act which allows the military to call to any location for even the most mundame things; "I swear that this war is a sham.....!"

"No; that was Marion Garr." Gregory said causing Ralph to look very puzzled. Although it was Gregory who looked ~Why would Marion Garr know our phone number and who's stupid enough to call us at this hour.~ Ralph thought. Again; it was the voice that wasn't matching the thought.

"Marion Garr?" Ralph asked looking puzzled wondering why the famous Marion Garr would call such an unimportant school such as Wesdon District High School ; "How on earth did _he_ get that number?"

"Eric & Mercer Mann again!" Gregory said looking extremely embrassed; "Those little rascals! Everytime I think I have peace they come get my goat otherwise."

"I suggest that you refrain from using that tone with me.." Ralph said firmly as he stands up from his desk and walks towards the tinted window and decides to talk without looking at Gregory, or in this case Ralph was looking at the reflection of Gregory in the window; "...Listen Gregory; I realize that this is going to sound a little againest your style; but you learn a lot from your rivals than from your friends.....We all breathe the same oxygen."

Gregory looks down at his feet and talks while he wonders; "Still; _you_ wonder if _they_ have learned anything from me?"

Ralph then turns around and looks striaght at Gregory which causes Gregory to look striaght at Ralph; "Here's another couple of points of advice: Never shift your point of view and also remember that everyone learns from everyone else...."

"Thank you Ralph." Gregory responded with a weak smile. Gregory has been worrying too much about what the Gemini Pilots are doing to him rather than understand what the real underlying message that they were trying to express. Eric & Mercer Mann are jestors in pilot's clothing; however, that might actually mean well. There is still a long way to go between understanding what those two furries are actually thinking about.

"No problem.." Ralph said before realizing that there had to be more than just getting a telephone call from Marion Garr; "...Any rate; why are you here?"

"Well; I'm here to...." Gregory said trying to explain why he was here. However; this was going to be a little diffcult.....

"It must be about Sally..." Ralph interuptted almost the instantly Gregory tries to spew out his reason; "...well her grades are excellent and she gets along with her classmates; not to mention that her behaviour levels are quite good."

Gregory was slightly annoyed; but wasn't about to protest in front of an authority figure; "Actually; I....."

"It must be about Phillip..." Ralph interuptted once again; "..he is doing okay; although he looks at times like a class clown. However; he unlike Sally doesn't look too depressed?"

Now Gregory was completely annoyed. His face was bright read; but his voice would not match that frustration; "Actually; I....."

"So why are you here?" Ralph asked firmly interuptting him again. However; Gregory finally stopped being annoyed; his face was no longer as bright red as it was earlier. At least Ralph was finally starting to get what he was trying to say. He was asking a question; instead of making statements that Gregory wasn't asking for.

"Well; Actually I'm here to do some research on a certain spiritual being." Gregory explained looking a bit drained after feeling very annoyed; "I was wondering if the public libary is still open?"

"Actually; it's open mostly for people who want to return books." Ralph responded now realizing what Gregory was asking for; " However; I'm sure that Miss Snarly will allow you to do some research before the libaray closes for the holiday season."

"Thank you Mr. Celon..." Gregory said as he gets up from his chair and starts to walk to the exit; however, he still had one more thing to say to Ralph; "...Oh; one more thing; I have a piece of advice for you: Don't jump to conclusions: you might not like the answer next time..." Gregory successfully exits the room and closes the door gently. Ralph at first sneers at the thought that Gregory would make such a statement in his presence. It was defying authority in his eyes for about ten seconds. However; as he returns to his chair he suddenly he faintly remembers the conversation he had with Gregory. He interuptted Gregory three times during that chat and he basically was rude and uncaring in front of him. Gregory was the civil person and he gave him something to turely reflect upon: his own bahaviour. Ralph began to laugh at his own stupid mistakes.

"That was so sneaky. Getting me on that one.." Ralph said laughing out loud; "...Maxim taught him well." 

***

Gregory AeroStar started his quest by entering the public libaray on the northeast corner of the third floor. It is the second largest area in the school next to the gym. There are 20 bookselves (2 per topic) and features more than 1500 books placed in various shelves. To Gregory's left he sees a familiar furry behind the desk. Further along behind the furry is a sitting area where many students before and after did research and read countless books. At the center hallway between book shelfs was a large solar-panel like window towards the furthest wall while the roof was made of the same solar panel glass used in the Burimanger Complex. Gregory was always considered a bookworm more so than his father mainly because his father was the one who wrote paper and Gregory would often be the person who would read and help proofread and edit his so-called dangerous editorials and columns. The furry's name working at her desk was Melissa Snarly; a female beige-dog furry who lives in Wesdon. She was just under five feet tall and was over fifty years old. She was medium build and looked very healthy was wearing a flower-design blouse with gold-plated hairpins holding her hair into one the latest fashion hair fads in these times (read: A liberal elder). However; her displince was a sign of restraint as she loved to work at her job; despite the job's lack of excitement. To Melissa; a job is a job is a job and she loves having a job. She dislikes people who lie and believe that lying is worse than murder (Understandable since lying can lead to cheating, stealing and killing). As expected; Melissa sees Gregory AeroStar as he enters the libaray right away. She starts her usual questioning. Gregory and Melissa have known each other over the last couple of years when he was in this very high school.

"Halt!" Melissa snarled causing Gregory to virtually leap; "State your name and business here at once!" Gregory was stopped dead cold in his tracks. ~ Oh great!~ Gregory thought ~ What kind of excuse can I come up with.~

"Well; my name is Gregory AeroStar and my business here is.." as Gregory was saying this he was in fact sweating a bit and trying to force the words into his mouth; "..to do some research on a certain character and Mr. Celon would be _very_ upset if his _best_ reader in the world, wasn't able to do research on Ravendorf."

"Nice try smart guy; but you have always had just straight B pluses.." Melissa responded not impressed at all by the makeshift circus Gregory tried to do; "...Which is very good; but certainly not the best young man..." The sweating was the prime indication that Gregory was lying. Melissa hated liars and cheats; they were immoral and at times very dirty and vulgar. Honesty was the best policy or in her case honesty was the only policy.

"So much for trying to please you Miss Snarly." Gregory said. That was a big mistake that was only going to get her grumpy.

"You can please me by not lying to me!" Melissa hissed. She has had far enough of this kind of talk from a cocky young man who thinks he can get away from such vulgar nonsense. Clearly; Miss Snarly wasn't in the mood (this was her best mood by the way) to play such silly and vulgar games.

"Yes; Mrs. Snarly." Gregory said realizing that he was not going to sweet talk his way out of this one; " I cannot get past you there." Gregory decided that it was time to be direct about what his business was here.

"Now why do you want to do research on Ravendorf?" Melissa asked looking straight at Gregory and being very sharp about it to boot; "Why not just read the bible?"

"I......was kidnapped by someone named Captain Ravendorf....." Gregory lied feeling that if he told the absolute truth then she wouldn't believe him and kick him out of the libaray. ~At least that's what Konvent believes!~ Gregory thought looking a bit pale as he tried to finish his state of business. "The name sounded very familiar and I wanted a clearer interpation of thee..."

Melissa saw that he was serious and decided that it would be okay for Gregory to study on school property for a few hours; "Well; why didn't you say so? See.....telling the truth does in fact pay off." Melissa said as she smiled weakly; "And since no one seems to have returned any books to me; I don't see any harm in letting you do research as long as you finish all your research by 5 pm. That's two hours......Also; you must remain quiet. Do I make myself clear young man?"

"Yes madam!" Gregory said strongly to show his support and following her rules in the quarters that she works in. Melissa saw that he was serious about following the rules.

"Good; I'm still glad that there is some politeness still left in this world.." Melissa responds with some bravado; "You may take your leave now."

"Thank you madam." Gregory said as he walks forward; turns right towards the center of the room. He walks forward looking for the correct bookshelf. The bookshelves ends are made of solid wood containing a white piece of plywood painted with black letters. They are written as follows:

1- 99.99    References                  100-199.99  World Events
200-299.99  Science                     300-399.99  Law
400-499.99  Art & Culture               500-599.99  Spirituality
600-699.99  Politics                    700-799.99  Fiction
800-899.99  Enivroment                  900-999.99  Non-Fiction

~Awe; here's the section I'm looking for.~ Gregory thought as his mind felt like a lightblub just turned on. Gregory walks between the Spirituality and Law sections of the libaray and faces the right hand sided shelves with seething curosity. He slides to the left and watches very carefully for the correct book starting from the top and working down to the bottom. When he cannot find what he is looking for, he slides to the left and repeats the process once again. About halfway through the large wooden bookselves; Gregory started finding the 'R' part of the Spirituality bookshelf. Once it was found Gregory started to fiddle from left to right on that book shelf. ~Hmmm....... Racel, Raganrok, Ramezil, Rapon, Rasertalk, Ravas....~ Gregory then discovers the seventh bookshelf at 554.31 contained exactly what he was looking for: ~....ahh. ......Ravendorf.....!~ To Gregory's complete amazement; or in this case very tragic. Gregory was finding that there are only three book on Ravendorf. The first book was a small black soft-covered book entitled 'The Mystery of the Black Raven'. The book is known for it beautiful artwork of a raven on the front and a black crow on the back cover. The second book was a black hard-cover book with red splashes (read: Looks like blood and isn't this just a little too intense for young minds?) and that book was entitled in golden letters ' The Blood of Black', and the third book was a simple white hard-cover book entitled in black letters 'Ravendorf's Faith'. While the search may have made Gregory AeroStar's search for the truth easier; there was that familiar feeling in his gut that there is a lot more about Ravendorf than Konvent would know or show by himself.

~Amazing that the faith is _supposed _ to be growing and yet there are only three books on Ravendorf!" Gregory thought whincing at the notion that Kaska was ruining this furry's very own life; ~ Is it because Ravendorf's character has been tainted by Kaska?~ Gregory pulls those three books from the bookshelf and walks back to the center of the libaray. He then turns left and walks towards the four maple-wooden/honey colored rectangle tables with eight light maple-wooden chairs for each table present. Gregory will pick a table at random and sits down on a chair at the end side of the wooden table. He then proceeds to place the three book on the table one book high; side by side each on the table. Gregory then takes a deep breath.

~Well; here goes nothing!" Gregory thought getting ready to put his thinking cap on; ~It's time to find out about why Captain Ravendorf is being treated like this?~ Gregory decided to start with the far left book on the table at present which was entitled in silver letter on the front cover: 'The Mystery of the Black Raven~. The book had a total of 130 pages and Gregory felt that this would be enough to give him some closure to this gut feeling of how Ravendorf was treated. Using the school smarts of reading books (something that was taught by his mother years ago); he remembered to go to the back and read the index portion of the book. He went striaght to the index portion and with a slow and methocial style he skims through the pages in the index. Much to Gregory's expections; he finds nothing that would state that is connected to Ravendorf. How that book managed to get in the Ravendorf section of the libaray is still anyone's guess. Gregory closes that book and then decides to open the middle book in the lineup entitled in gold letters: 'The Blood of Black'. This book had a total of 100 pages and it's cover was black with shades of red splashes covering the front and back cover. Just as he did with the previous book; he opened the book went to the back of the book trying to find the index; but actually finds no such thing. It turns out that this book was a romance novel. Gregory closes the book and looks at the front cover and discovers on entitled on small gold letter on the lower right side of the book was 'Author: Steve Kero'. Gregory realized that this might be the pen name of the furry who wrote the play that caused Gregory and his friends to nearly die at the hands of the Nega Aces.

~Another novel written by Steve ! Just like the 'Frog Dance'.~ Gregory thought feeling frustrated and still feeling some pain from being hanged by the Nega Aces earlier; ~ If he were still alive today; I wonder what he would think about how his book has been expolited by the Nega Aces. I'm still feeling those effects!~ Gregory then proceeds to rub his wrists and was partly whincing in pain. The whole ordeal was still continuing to smart everytime that Gregory thinks about it day in and day out. The healing process was never intended to be easy and there was no way to know if Gregory would ever heal from this setback. He let down his guard and someone took full advantage of him.....

Melissa overhears him and looks very concerned with Gregory's well being; "Are you feeling alright young man?"

"I am feeling a little sore after hanging like a paper-mache puppet for almost a half hour." Gregory said gritting his teeth; " Otherwise; I am fine."

"Okay;" Melissa responded with a weak smile; " I just know that you were assulted last week and many people were worried about you."

"Thank you Mrs. Snarly." Gregory said feeling relieved that he was no longer alone and that people really did understand what he was going through. Police work, Investigations into the matter with Databyle and Cid Valez, the press was trying to get intererviews with him. In one way; the war was a good thing since it was always the biggest news story in the business and few journalist would follow up on matter such as the one Gregory was going through. Gregory proceeds to put the two previous book in a neat little pile one book on top of another. Gregory then starts to concerate on the final book; entitled in black letters 'Ravendorf's Faith'. This book was over 250 pages long with a white hard-bookcover. Gregory opens the book and strangely finds the table of contents and skims down slowly and finally discovers what he might be looking for: Ravendorf origins named 'Ravendorf- The Beginning' on page 30. ~Finally!~ He throught as he turned to page 30 and the text read as follows:


30

 

Ravendorf - The beginning

 

Ravendorf is considered by many religious groups as a symbolic angel. Created during the redesign of the earth many milliea ago; Ravendorf was summoned by the creator to overlook the gate of Spiritual Disconnectioness and prevent furries [often called 'truth drifters' by many religious groups] from falling into the symbolic (and by some religious groups a spiritual and physical) pit of the 'second' death after people pass away. Some religious groups have also stated that Ravendorf has also complete control of the earth's techtonics in earthquakes, volcanoes and other aid to other Elemental Spirits such as the Firebird which controls the energy from within Earthia. Some mythical folklore has stated sightings of the actual Ravendorf on Earthia in an actual physical form; however, none of the folklore has been proven; scienctific or biblical or otherwise.


~ Not yet anyway! It seems that the myth is showing more proof then it seems.~ Gregory thought as he continued to dive straight ahead into the book.....


Many religious faiths have been stating time and time again that these spirit are only symbolic in a nature and are not taken as a physical nature. However; that has not stopped the debate over the decades of the presence of a spiritual being in his physical form. Some examples include the famous Archduke Ravendorf in 1431 who ruled the kingdom of Animea for almost 32 years; and most recently (as this book was written) a pirate-like captain only known as Captain Ravendorf who has been accused of various crimes. 


~So Ravendorf does have some fans. At least now I know why this spiritual soul has been tainted for so long.~ Gregory thought feeling sorry for Ravendorf. This chapter certainly gave Gregory a chance to reflect on a soul that still has meaning in the grand design on this earth. Gregory then carried on with the last paragraph...


This taintment of character, along with recent attitudes shifting towards the theories of evolution (which has affected all faithes gravely) have damaged what has been the essence of the sides of light and dark; good and evil.


Gregory finally stopped reading and before he could think about how the line between those two becamed blurred; he suddenly felt a smack on his cheekbone. It felt like a kiss. Gregory turns around and sees a green/read spotted frog furry standing right beside him. She was just over five feet tall and was a ninth-grade student (more than fourteen years ago) and was a bit of a tech-freak mainly because Oniz Mecha is _her_ idol. She is Amber Bossuard; a resident of Wesdon and Karneaux's daughter. She has very strong will; not to metion that she loves Gregory AeroStar very much. It was almost to the point of trying to force the issue and actually becoming _Miss Right_; marrying him. However, she can be somewhat of a rebel. She is wearing a black blouse under a full-piece blue/yellow dress and a purple bowtie alongside her right ear. She was carrying a book back to the libaray; clearly return books.

"Hello; little turtledove......" Amber said loudly causing Melissa to be very cross.

"Quiet!" Melissa hissed out staring at the group sharply.

"Yes; Mrs. Snarly." Amber said as she sits down in a wooden chair right next to Gregory AeroStar. Unlike the Gemini Pilots; Amber was a nice girl; despite her wishes to be nasty at times and that has a tendacy to edge closer to Eric & Mercer Mann. Gregory for a change wanted to be alone; however, he knew that this was a public place and that simply wasn't going to happen. Gregory decided to play this one out.

"[Amber!]" Gregory said acting very surprised; "[It's Gregory; not turtledove.]"

"[Sorry; Gregory.]" Amber states in a cocky tone; "[I just the smile on your face wiped away everytime when I see you.]"

"[Well; I guess that you are going to have to try harder;]" Gregory exclaimed smiling even more;" [ Miss Bossuard.]"

"[You're rougher than Melissa is.]" Amber said smirking lightly.

"[I know that....Anyway; I was wondering why you are here?]" Gregory said quietly; "[I thought I you going to attend the Christmas Party?]" This was strange as Amber is a classmate; yet not interested in parties. However; Melissa would solve that tiny mystery.

"Amber is actually here to return a book." Melissa said overhearing him as if she had ultra-sonic hearing.

"Thank you for evesdropping.." Amber responded back feeling a bit annoyed before continuing her quiet conversation with Gregory "...[Well; you know my father Karne. He doesn't like those commericalized type of events.]"

"[So; what's the title of the book?]" Gregory asked quietly.

"[It's called "The Injustice of Zabone" written by Walker Zabone.]" Amber wispered taking out a brown book with the same letter entitled in silver letters; " [My favorite part is the section on the Lantern of Zabone; in which it can solve the mysteries of unjustifed death.....I believe that's right down your alley turtledove.]"

"[Amber are you sure?]" Gregory wispered back feeling a bit uneasy hating treasure hunts and excessive dangers like that; "[ Do you really think this is real?]"

"[I personally think that this is a myth;]" exclaimed Amber; "[but considering that you must be deseparate to find answers to your father's death. I felt that this would help you.]"

"[I'm not _that_ deseperate.....but thank you anyway.]" Gregory responded feeling that this will not help answer the causes of Maxim's deadly plane crash; nor would it solve the cause of the Great War itself.

"[Well; you should still read the book...]" Amber exclaimed as she put the book down on the table for Gregory to pick up; "[.It's still a great read.]"

"[Thank you.]" Gregory exclaimed with quiet bravado.

"[Look;]" Amber remembers as she stand up very quickly; [ I have to go now; my father will hate me if I'm late.]"

"[Will you be attending Christmas Mass on the 24th?]" Gregory asked.

"[Of course turtledove..] Amber responds as she kisses Gregory AeroStar once again on the cheek before finally walking clear out of libaray; "[....Bye, Bye.]" Gregory was blushing red-hot.

"She's got to stop that." Gregory said giggling in a soft tone. Melissa could hear him quite easily now.

"I know;" Melissa proclaimed looking a bit annoyed; "...but when I said 'quiet', you didn't have to be _that_ quiet."

"Sorry madam! I was wondering if the book called 'The Injustice of Zabone' is in reserve?" Gregory asked firmly; "Could you check that for me please?"

"I'll......check my records..." Melissa states as she takes out her so-called Reserve Records book (read: a vanilla duo-tang filled with thousands of pages of paper);opens it to today's date and quickly skims through it. There is no sign of a reserve for that book; "..No; I don't see anyone on the list reserving that book for the holiday." Gregory let out a sigh of relief as he wanted to read that book so badly.

"In that case;" Gregory said talking like a civil-like figure; " I'd like to take out that book and 'Ravendorf's Faith' please."

"Okay; don't forgot to put the other books on the right side of my desk so I can put them back in their proper place.." Melissa states, showing off her nature of being a well organized furry; "..Oh; I also need your libaray card and also I need you to put your books on the left side so I can stamp them." By her own admissions; Melissa Snarly was a neat freak; but she was proud of it and it did give her a sense of vigor and strength to live the full life that she was given.

"Of course.....thank you!" Gregory said as he put 'The Blood of Black' and 'The Mystery of the Black Raven' on the right side of Miss Snarly's desk; just as Melissa ordered. Gregory then hands Melissa his libaray card which came out of his pocket and then proceeds to place his books to take out: 'Ravendorf's Faith' and 'The Injustice of Zabone' one the left side of the desk just the way that Melissa ordered. Melissa takes the libaray card and proceeds to stamp it along with the attached cards on the backcover of each book. Finally; Gregory is handed back his libaray card which he puts back into his pocket and he will then pick up his signed out book. The whole process took less than 60 seconds.

"Your welcome........Remember that those books must be returned by the afternoon of January 6th, 1918;" Melissa comments with a tone of seriousness in her voice; "....do you understand me?"

"Yes; madam. I won't forget." Gregory said as he places the books under his arm. Then Melissa realizes that she was missing something.....

"Oh; one more thing..." Melissa said in an unexpected voice; "..it's about Captain Ravendorf."

"Yes; madam?" Gregory asked looking directly into her eyes and feeling something hard as he gulped with a bit of fear. A bit of fear can be healthy in provoking wisdom; so it would be wise to hear out Melissa's comments.

"Even if Konvent and everyone else who believes that Captain Ravendorf is a criminal and in the end are in fact wrong;" Melissa exclaimed firmly showing a tone that would prove that Ravendorf might still be a dangerous furry; ".....do not underestimate him. You still don't know what kind of man he is." As Melissa finished her short comments; Sally and Phillip AeroStar enter the libaray with still more than 30 minutes left in the party. This was new to Gregory AeroStar; he always remembered that his father during the Christmas Party would be in the libaray researching the latest books that the school got in their latest budgets. Gregory, Sally and Phillip would be partying upstairs and always they would leave the party at four O'clock. It was only 3:30 now and they have already finished partying. The death of Maxim has impacted even the most mumdane types of events and event that would normally no expect to be affected. War was becoming more and more like a sick word in a sicker world.

"Thank you madam." Gregory said nodding his head with approval. ~Dangerous or not; Ravendorf needs to tell the world that he is not a criminal!~ he thought.

"No problem; just giving you some free advice..." said Melissa as she turned around on the quiet footsteps to see Sally and Phillip walking towards Gregory; "..oh hello there. I thought you two were at the party."

"Sally? Phillip?" Gregory said looking puzzled as they usually wait until the end of the party to come down here; " I thought the party went on until 4:00pm. You still have another half-hour."

"We were looking for Amber and found her leaving the libaray." Phillip states creating a huge smile that would make you vomit.

"She was?" Gregory asked as he started to blush. That would prove to be a big mistake as Sally slowly began to giggle.

Sally laughed out loud; "Your cheekbones are flushed with redness; she was flirting with you wasn't she?"

"What?" Gregory protested feeling just a bit embrassed ;"Nothing of that sort!"

"You're just like me; denying that was being flirting by Oniz." Phillip chuckled as he observed Gregory faintly blushing cheeks.

Sally would also chime in laughing out loud; "The man who plays the mother's card when he ironically needs it." For some reason Miss Snarly was in fact allowing such noise in her quarters. Luckly; no one was present to see or hear them as they were too busy at the party dancing and stuffing their faces with food.

"Oh stop it!" Gregory said laughing without helping himself; "Amber was here to return a book and nothing more."

"Oh; I don't know about that." Melissa said trying to hold back her sarcasm, thinking that seeing is believing; " I saw Miss Bossuard kiss you in embrassing fashion; twice to boot in fact."

"What?!" Gregory protested as he started to blush; "Miss Snarly?!"

"I was only observing you two; " Melissa said with some hint of honestly and mostly out of sarcasm; "...and I thought that you two were having a everlasting relationship with each other." To Gregory even Miss Snarly was on Sally's side. He felt like no one was going to believe him that Amber was only talking about a book. Prehaps being quiet was not such a good idea after all.

"We were only talking about a book;" Gregory snapped back blushing still; "....not about love."

Sally was laughing loudly and wasn't buying any of Gregory's statements; "Your blushing cheeks are telling something otherwise." She could tell by the blushing effects all over Gregory AeroStar's cheeks.

"Yeah!" said Phillip laughing on cue with Sally. Gregory face was blushing beyond belief now and he just wanted to leave this nightmare quickly; even if that was going to be impossible.

"Tommy was right. " Gregory said blushing so hard as he turned on his heel and exits out of the libaray ; "You two are a bunch of clowns." As he exits; the trio of Sally, Melissa and Phillip are laughing out loud. ~Yeah sure!~ Phillip thought as he was laughing at the sight that Amber and Gregory were finally going to have that relationship....However; there was someone was thinking that it was no laughing matter......

**

Back on the S.S. Backhand and still waiting for the arrival of Amber.....it was finally nightfall and it was mostly pitch-dark all around. Mad Dog and Dumptruck were at the front of the ship with Mad Dog doing his usual job as he was at the steering wheel, steering the ship while Dumptruck was his spotter. Hal was _guarding_ (actually he was sleeping) the cabin where Captain Ravendorf was working; still feeling extremely sore from realizing that his crew was comitting adultry right in front of his eyes and his crew paid no heed towards the almighty. The rest of Ravendorf's crew was below deck comitting to their orders as Captain Ravendorf commanded. Hacksaw was up in the crow's nest and from the look of his kisser; he was having some serious problems up there.

"Dumptruck; what ya doing?" Hacksaw yelled from up the crow's nest realizing that he couldn't see anything as the large lamp was on the side rather than in front of the ship; " I thought that you'll supposed to be working on the lamp.....I can't see the hands over thy face."

"Oooops." Dumptruck said realizing that the lamp was in fact in the wrong place; "...ze lamp is in ze wrong place.." Dumptruck goes on to replace the latern at the front of the ship; "....Is zis better?"

"Perfecto!" Hacksaw said as he continues to observe the water from above. Mad Dog was humming until he sees Dumptruck looking towards the side of the water; returning to his position as commanded by Captain Ravendorf. Mad Dog was clearly bored with the one job that he was doing

"Ya know something buddy?" Mad Dog exclaimed as he keeps the steering wheel of the ship steady; in order to keep Ravendorf happy; " Da ya ever think about those days where we were having 'zat' milk and honey?" Mad Dog was recalling that he and Dumptruck last met in Lyndon just before they met Captain Ravendorf and believed that they were free as the wind itself. However; freedom has a completely different meaning to their boss.

"Zai do no remember zat;" Dumptruck responded thinking that this was unimportant; ".....that this Mad Dog?"

"Oh; I forgot..." Mad Dog exclaimed as he knocks gently on Dumptruck's noggin; "...There's nothing upstairs in that solid bone noggin's of yours."

"Zei; stop it!" Dumptruck protested feeling that Captain Ravendorf was making him forget for a reason; "I do have ze smarts."

However; Mad Dog was not about to stop mentioning this what seemed at be an important event in his eyes; "Then how come ya don't remember the first time we met in Lyndon more than 15 years ago?"

"Zell;" Dumptruck exclaimed as he tried to defend his poisition and loyality to the captain;" .....ze Captain Ravendorf doesn't want zus to forget that we are ze Pirates of Mercy and we have ze jobs as ze Captain states Mad Dog."

"That still proves that I'm smarter." Mad Dog smirked wildly; "At least I also have a life. I remember those days of Lyndon yore....." Mad Dog eyes were turning into cream also as quickly at Dumptruck tried to stay loyal to Captain Ravendorf.

"Ahoy there mates!" a female voice beckoned out of nowhere and it startled Dumptruck quite a bit. There was no one to be seen (the pitch darkness wasn't helping matters much) around the deck and Mad Dog on the other hand was very puzzled as well.

"Zoh; come on Mad Dog....Zai am not impressed zith you." Dumptruck said not realizing that Mad Dog was not doing that; " Zai am not fooled by your shurly girl voice."

"Ahoy there ze mates!" the female voice said again in Dumptruck's very own voice and that caused Dumptruck to jump in haste. Mad Dog was not amused and assume that it was waste..

"Oh yeah sure and you think your much with that ladies' voice." Mad Dog said looking and sounding more and more cocky; "You are not much smarter....."

However; the sound of screaming was going to follow this mess of errors; "GET THAT LADDER NOW!!" That causes Mad Dog and Dumptruck to become instantly scared out of their wits. ~GGGGGGGGGGGGGHOSTS!~ Mad Dog and Dumptruck thought as they were too scared to scream. They should no better that there are no such things as ghosts...Then again; they are led by a Captain who believes in the supernatural. The scream doesn't seem to affect Hal that much at all; at least not in the way that puts him into paranoia like Mad Dog and Dumptruck were having right now.

"Hey mates!" Hacksaw responded as he heard the female voice scream within earshot and looks towards the left and sees Amber stuck beside the ship in a rowboat; "It _is_ Amber!" Hacksaw sounded like he was actually panicking; "Do as she says before Ravendorf really has our heads."

"Okay;" Dumptruck said as Hacksaw whinces at his new nickname which he seems to have a new one every two or three weeks; "CrowNest Hacksaw."

"Hello; Miss Boussard." Hal said gulping hoping that Amber will spare him punishment from the verbal beating that she was about to give. Amber was not about to let anyone be called blameless in the attempt of acting mean in front of people. Sadly; Amber's rebellous attitude was making her look like a hypocritc.

"Do you really think that I'm in the mood to play nice with you?!" Amber said as she was talking right down at Dumptruck and starting her rebellious trirates; "I never thought that you Dumptruck who I admit isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer; would ever forget their relationships in Lyndon...Isn't that shameful?"

"See; " Mad Dog said as he was pointing to himself; "I told you that I'm smarter than you."

"But; I also remember that you are _supposed_ to be kind to thy neighbours because you were once strangers in that grand design;" Amber said in a preachy and morally upset tone; "....so I wouldn't talk that kind of garbage."

"Zee Mad Dog?!" Dumptruck said with a serious smirk on his kisser; "Zou're zot nice!" 

"And that applies to you too so I suggest that you be nicer to your peers too.." Amber said pointing out the flaws of that thinking to Dumptruck and as that happen Hacksaw has walked to the deck of the ship which catches the attention of Amber; ";...Thank you Hacksaw for making these two finally come to their senses concerning me."

"I am always being your humble servant; Amber." Hacksaw said he approches Amber with a kind of lust in his eyes.

"Me too!" Hal responded by approching Amber at the same time as Hacksaw; "You were always the light of my life......"

"You two are absolutely sick!" Amber protested in a fit of just outrage; realizing that they were in fact committing adultry once again, her face blushed pink of embrassment and moral decay; "Some humble servants you two turned out to be!"

"And you all are truth-drifting once again!" Captain Ravendorf's voice bekons out in that unemotional tone. Everyone turns around to see Captain Ravendorf was standing outside his opened cabin door. The crew of the Pirates of Mercy were shuddering with fear once again and they were caught with their blood-stained hands in the cookie jar in the form of hitting on Amber. Amber on the other hand was feeling relief and was praying that Ravendorf will give them just punishment. She was going to find out something else......

"Captain...?" Hal asked but the fear of punishment by Captain Ravendorf was enough to pretty much destory the words from his mouth that he was about to speak. Captain Ravendorf was not impressed and started to snap back with his complete control.

"Now; all of you show your faith to the lord and return to your post at once!!" Captain Ravendorf screamed with the frightening lack of emotion expressed in it; "And don't forget to repent!"

"Yes, Captain, Captain!" the pirates responded as they scramble back to their posts repenting under their breath. However; instead of Captain Ravendorf shaking his head he decides to look straight at Amber.

"Amber?! You come into my office at once!" Ravendorf yelled out not about to change his tone; " And you had better repent as well because your not guiltless either!"

"Yes Captain!" Amber stated as she enters inside Captain Ravendorf office as Captain Ravendorf follows her and closes the door. Hal returns to his post and guards the door leading into Captain Ravendorf.

"Foiled again!" Hal said under his breath becoming very furstrated and was trying to keep it hidden from Captain Ravendorf. It wasn't going to work.

"I heard that!" Ravendorf responded as if he could read Hal's mind without even looking at him. Hal just buried his face in complete embrassment. Meanwhile inside Captain Ravendorf's; office the sence was setting up nicely. Inside was Captain Ravendorf, Karneaux-Pierre Bossuard, Amber Bossuard and Gibber Avionus which is a slient dog furry who creates maps and navigates for Ravendorf. He is a short; no more than five feet tall and was pretty big for his height. Gibber wears a brown coat and a soft, brown leather helmet like hat He used to live in Cape Suzette and had a degree in navigation. He joined the Ravendorf crew five years ago and is known as the man of golden slience. He only talks by wispering into someone ear which for Ravendorf is in fact a good thing. Captain Ravendorf's office is a box-like building with not many furishings at all. There is in front of Amber was a simple, empty, spotlessly clean, polished maple-wooden desk and a rather huge wooden chair. Behind Captain Ravendorf looks like a circular hole carved into the wooden deck floor and in the middle of the hole was a metal-like pole attached to the ceiling. The only other thing noticable to the left and right is the circular windows trimmed with metal and covered with tinted glass. Captain Ravendorf walks to his chair and sits down. Karneuax stands besides her daughter while Gibber stands beside Captain Ravendorf.

"May dear; as you can clearly see;" Karneaux said looking sharp at his own daughter; "....the beloved Captain is not pleased with you."

"Look father; I said that I had to return a book back to the Wesdon Public Libaray and nothing more." Amber protested truthfully; " I did not go to the Christmas party."

"Karne; I'll handle this since it seems that you cannot handle your rebellous daughter..." Ravendorf said as he stands up and looking crossly at Ravendorf; ".. Did you Amber beloved remember what I said earlier about books? You're supposed to get approvement from me on anything..." Ravendorf sounds more angerly; "..Now; what is the name of the book and you better be honest my beloved?!"

Amber responded as if she showed no fear in the authority figure in Captain Ravendorf; "It's called 'The Injustice of Zabone' Captain!" The name of that book invoked Ravendorf's sense to a whole other level. To him the word Zabone invokes the image of a wizard or a warlock and even invokes the connection between the occult and magic. Ravendorf hated this person with a passion and would do anything to make sure no one reads that garbage in his eyes.

"How dare you disobey me?!" Ravendorf shouted out sounding almost emotional and was white hot with rage; " The reason why I want to approve is because you are far too impressiable to be reading such disconnectness poison. Zabone is a wizard who has caused much harm to the grand design!"

"Zabone doesn't exist!" Amber continued to protest without any regard for whatever consqeuences that Captain Ravendorf would befall on him; " He is a myth and even Gregory AeroStar admits it!"

"How dare you challenge my authority?!" Ravendorf screamed unemotionally; " Karneaux; get your rebellous daughter out of my sight! Take her below the brig and you better be change before I ever see you again....Understood?!"

"Yes Captain!" Karneuax said as he grabs Amber by the arm and yanks her gently.

"Dad; let me go!" Amber protested struggling to get free from Karneaux. She was clearly not done talking down to Captain Ravendorf. However; Karneaux was not about to let Amber get killed by Ravendorf; being the loner that he was. He had the potiental to take out anyone.

"Dear beloved;" Karneaux exclaimed trying to calm her daughter down with no success at all; "I'm doing this to save you from yourself before the Captain does something that I'm going to shudder."

"Well; you don't have to yank my arm out of the socket." Amber protested and she shrugs and walks towards the metal pole and slides down to the basement of the ship. Kanreaux shooks his head at the same time Ravendorf was gritting his teeth.

"This is an embarassment...." Karneaux drifted off as he walks towards the metal poles and also slides down to the basement of the ship. Ravendorf stands up and looks away from Gibber. It was amazing; Karneaux and Amber were supposed to have a normal life together and now they were aruging over a book. What's going on?

"I am only trying to follow orders....Gibber? Inform Mad Dog that there has been a change of plans." Ravendorf said to Gibber; " We are going to Zabone Island without delay.." Gibber salutes and exits via the cabin door; Ravendorf is completely depressed; "...Now even Gregory is drifting.....I cannot afford to fail." And the worse thing is for Ravendorf; time and his _good_ crew was clearly not on his side.

**

December 20th, 1917

Another morning; another relationship meeting of the minds between Oniz Mecha and Gregory AeroStar at the AeroAvis. This is one of the only other private places to speak to the crew. Usually there would be as many as four to six planes on a waiting list for maintance and repair on any given day before the Great War started. When the Great War started; the newly developed Wesdon Air Force handled all maintance and repair (read: mostly because they didn't always trust third-party private organizations). Gregory and Oniz were in the most important place of the AeroAvis business: Oniz's Workshop. Gregory AeroStar is sitting on a workbench while Oniz Mecha is currently underneath an airplane trying to fix the plane..... Oniz's Workshop is almost like a modern airplane hanger with the only difference being that it is made out of maple wood. It measures 18 feet in height with 30 feet wide and 30 feet long. The most notable thing about the outside portions is a dove-like copper-coated metal weather vane in the center of the hanger. Inside the hanger when you enter; in front you can see in center; upraised about two feet off the ground is a red/yellow/orange aeroplane called by Maxim as the "Firebird Avion" which is one of the few planes that Maxim owns that is not a seaplane. The plane is a Twin-Viper CT-20 plane. To the left of the entrance is another Twin-Viper aeroplane which is an earlier model CT-18 plane painted with a green/blue/violet streak color scheme. To the right of the entrance is a large stockpile of assorted tools, propellors, alierons and assorted airplane parts. Behind the upraised plane is a large worktable and bench which is currently clean and made of solid oak. The wooden ceiling fan and the hanger doors are all the way open. All half dozen circular windows (made of glass) are also open all the way as well. The day was about to get more interesting.

"Now where did I put my ball-peel hammer?" Oniz asked as she uses her ankles to pull up away from the plane and stands up and walks towards the workbench where Gregory is sitting on holding a book in one hand and that ball-peel hammer in the other hand.

"Here Oniz." Gregory said as he hands the hammer to Oniz perfectly without even thinking about her and is looking at the book called 'The Injustice of Zabone'.

"Thank you.." Oniz takes the hammer and returns to the plane; but then turns around to see Gregory seemly in la-la land at his book; "...Hello?." Oniz returns to Gregory and makes a swishing sound as if she was trying to break the trance of Gregory AeroStar which she was having no success at all; "...Well; there's a dream sucked out of the brain every second."

~ This book is good.~ Gregory thought happily as he was in a deep trance as he continued to read the now famous book. The text reads as follows:


6

 

Zabone's Biography

Zabone, Wizard (415-450): Zabone is known as the wizard of sight according to banished folklore. A wise owl; born in the village that used to bear his name in 415; and was raised by a normal family of one man and one woman for 15 years. Although it is considered a village; it is only populated by one family. They lived a very simple life using the wonders of nature. However ; in 431, his father and mother both passed away prematurely due to unknown causes. Zabone (who has no last name) lived a humble away from the village and lived off the land; collecting herbs outside for food. He was againest eating any animals (including fish) since he believed that it was a sign of evil intentions. In 445, Zabone developed a device called the "Lantern of Zabone"; a lamp-like shaped product made of jade and onyx. It burns a special herb that only grows on the island called Wyndseng; a boardleaf, slight curly herb which is lime-green in color and when Zabone dried the herbs and used wooden sticks (that were also dried) which were rubbed together to create a spark and light the lamp. It was supposed to be just a normal lamp; until about a year later, Zabone began to record strange accounts and sightings every night about seeing furries repeatly dying and being killed right before his very eyes....He felt that some spirit was trying to teel him about incidents that happened around the world.


Oniz just couldn't take it anymore with the slient treatment that Gregory was giving her and he didn't look alert at all. This has rarely happened in all the years that she has been working at the AeroAvis. Gregory has some sort of agenda to present and Oniz knew that after everything that has happened for the last couple of week it was no wonder that Oniz felt the AeroStar family was starting to falling apart at the seams. Madness was starting to show it's devilish presence. However; it didn't really matter as Oniz decided to try again to make a connection between the two.

"Earthia to sweet dreamer paradise!" Oniz said as Gregory looks up and see Oniz looking at him smiling; "What are you reading little man?"

"First of all my name is Gregory thank you." Gregory said with a cocky grin; "The book is called 'The Injustice of Zabone'. Amber reccomended it to me yesterday." That was the word that would spring Oniz Mecha into a stream of love. Zabone was her very _idol_ and she would like to marry someday. After all the flirting of Phillip, Maxim and to a lesser extent Gregory ending up in failure or trouble in some case: Oniz has found someone who she can relate too who is about her age. This was getter even more exciting.

"Zabone?!" Oniz said with bravado that indicated that she was very excited; "He is _my_ idol and my favorite technologist in all the world....I guess Amber is finally starting to get the hang of a social life techinque."

"Technologist?!" Gregory asked not looking amused at all. Oniz was still very excited and pretty much ignored Gregory's charge.

"Boy is your skull numb; numbskull!" Oniz said using a motion similar to knocking on the door; however it was vertical to indicate that she was hitting a furry head; " A technologist is a person who studies the effects of inventions and technology on furries and also devises solutions to complex problems."

"I'm sorry Oniz; it is just that I always turn to the trinity for solving those problems." Gregory said shrugging off the notion that anything can be solved with science; " I guess you turn to nature...."

"Well; yes I do." Oniz responded with her cheeks beginning to blush for all the excitement over the interest of meeting her _idol_; " I became in love of technology when I was just eight years old. I did my first science project when I was 12 and got first place in the Wesdon Science Exhibit for my Reverse Egofan."

"Speaking of _love_;" Gregory asked changing the subject and looking quite a bit cross at Oniz's lack of respect for him; ".... have you been teaching Amber how to flirt?"

"What gave you that idea?" Oniz asked sounding very defensive in her statement; indicating that she had something to hide even though she didn't really tell Amber how to flirt.

Gregory points to his two cheeks as he is once again flush red with embarassment; "She kissed me twice on the cheek."

"I guess that you finally found Miss Right?!" Oniz giggled loudly.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY ONIZ!" Gregory screamed feeling very hurt. Oniz couldn't believe what she was being yelled at for no good reason. Something was clearly wrong here... Sure; Gregory has busted his top before. However; at least then Gregory was in the right of acts in which Oniz has clearly gone too far. However; this was clearly different.

"Stop biting my head off buster!" Oniz snaps violently at Gregory over the such unpervoked shouting; "You are just as much a sinner as you claim to be a saint!"

"Well; this _sinner_ got laughed right out of the libaray.." Gregory said acting very embarassed by the entire event and the fact that Oniz was criticizing his shouting; "..by his _family_ no less!"

"So Amber's not 'Miss Right' after all?" Oniz asked sounding very sarsatic; "I'm dissapointed. I thought Phillip would fall for such a smart beautiful woman such as Amber."

"Phillip is finally starting to realize that he is not really for commitment;" Gregory said looking very cross at Oniz; "....particually with YOU!"

"Strong words coming out of a furry who cannot commit to himself." Oniz snapped back at the same time just after the sound of two motor engines started to roar into the background; "Your family structure has been broken if you haven't noticed.... Sally's depressed; Phillip's at least trying to solve his problems and you only care about your father's wishes...."

"I just cannot turn my back on father." Gregory could only say sighing and looking sorry for himself. Oniz Mecha saw a different Gregory; a selfish Gregory: ~The Gemini Pilots maybe annoying; but they are right. Gregory has turn his back on everyone else. Now I know why my dad turned his back on the church.~ Oniz thought bitterly. For years Oniz didn't have a organized faith in the sense because her parent clearly didn't have trust in the church. Sure; they believed in the word of the almighty; but they questionned the need for a visual chruch when the entire reality is all for the almighty to see and create. Oniz should have spoken out on Gregory's behaviour; however, Oniz retracted feeling that this kind of action would only spark more shouting.

"I see. Anyway; I didn't teach Amber to flirt." Oniz admitted and then her tone turned the cheery; "....but I did teach her how to tease you."

"Thank you; I needed that!" Gregory said smiling from ear to ear. Oniz was shocked; for years she thought that she could get away with having an embarassed young bearcub who should know better than to fight againest an adult; let alone a stranger. However; Gregory was simply smiling; ~ How did he know?~ Oniz thought bitterly. She realized that she had to tell the truth and tell him that she was in fact interested in another man. Too bad no one else could hear this heated conversation because the engines were roaring on full blast and they had a hard time hearing each other.

"Anyway;" Oniz started feeling quite defensive; " I do have another man in mind for 'Mr. Right'."

"Get out of town of Wesdon!" Gregory laughed out loud feeling completely surprised; "For the last four years you've been after my father who is happily married and my brother who is not ready yet and me who is just plain not interested. Who could it possiabily be?"

"The greatest technologist of all time.." Oniz stated cheerfully as the roar of those two engines finally stopped; a sign that the pilots have arrived; "...the cutest inventor and one of the few eligable bachelors of them all.......Walker Zabone!"

Suddenly that sharp pain in his head that was present whenever Cid Valez's puppet case was present in any form surfaced again. It was so crippling that Gregory just fell to his knees and screamed out loud without even thinking;"UGGGHHHH! NOT AGAIN!" Oniz Mecha gasped in horror. It was as serious as Gregory was putting it. There was no fakeness in that bearcub's face and Oniz was worried beyond her own respite. ~That pain is enough to kill someone lesser than Gregory!~ she thought.

"Gregory; what's wrong?" Oniz asked with complete concern as she runs to Gregory's aid. She kneels down beside him and tries to comfort him. However; the pain suddenly became stronger and Gregory screamed even more.

"THAT PAIN!" Gregory screamed even louder; "IT'S BACK AGAIN!"

Oniz's voice sounded almost grave; a sign of the seriousness of this situation; "It's the second time this week you've been having these pains." The screaming was not without notice as Sally AeroStar, Phillip AeroStar, Durin Percy and Pledge Mason entered the hanger and ran towards Gregory AeroStar.

"Gregory are you okay?" Sally asked as he ran and knelt beside Gregory AeroStar who has now fallen to his chest by now. Phillip AeroStar walks towards the workbench and sees the book that Gregory was reading on that workbench and he will pick it up.

Pledge's first question sounded almost obsence; "Does Gregory have an unknown illness?"

"Gregory;" Sally asked trying to comfort him and get some answers; " what name caused you this now?"

"Name?" Durin asked looking puzzled.

"It was Walker Zabone!" Gregory said in huffs as the sharp pain strikes Gregory's head once again; ".....UGGGHHHH!"

"Zabone? Gregory?" Phillip said as he has currently has the book opened to page seven and was reading it word for word; not looking at Gregory AeroStar; "....According to the biography; Zabone met with a group of saints who wanted to settle in 449 and when he presented the lamp it showed that the lead saint in the group: Monk Cellbane Randolls had killed a six year old girl; something that has yet to be proven. Randolls was outraged that he ordered the death of Zabone on the grounds that he was a wizard."

"A clear violation againest the church." Durin points out as Pledge nods in agreement.

"Zabone managed to flee towards an unforgiving mountain in the center of the island." Phillip continued to read directly from the book of a young furries' discovery; "Over the years; he created a large underground temple in order to hide the lamp from the people who would destory it. However; in 450 he finally passed away while collecting fruits in the eastern half of the island."

"That doesn't make sense." Durin exclaimed silently.

"Come again?" Pledge asked seeing Durin quite differently. Durin was right on target with that lack of sense.

Durin responded with a pretty common-sense question; "I mean you have to wonder how did Zabone manage to flee from the church for so long?"

"That is a good question." Gregory said feeling that the book wasn't answering the real questions of Zabone just yet; " Phillip; is there anything concerning that?"

"Aww....here it is!" Phillip read as he approched page 13; " According to this book; the settlers were so concerned about Zabone's attitude towards the occult that they created a fortress-like village to protect themselves from the wizard and any other beings based on the occult."

Pledge nodded in agreement; it was basic instinct to defend itself from the _evil_ of Zabone; "They certainly trusted the Lord to take care of Zabone."

"But not themselves it seems." Durin added pointing to the lack of searching and reseraching of Zabone. Something didn't make sense.... Zabone is accused of being a wizard which is considered an abomination according to the laws of God. However; there was no forseen evidence to prove such a strong accusation.

"I agree." Sally said looking down and wondering how one peaceful place could become so unstable so quickly; "....Phillip?"

"Here's some more..." Phillip exclaimed as he continues to read through the book and is currently on page 14; "..In the fall of 450, a young nine year child named Habakkuk Canagadara managed to break away from the village fort and drifted away from his family on a dare from his friends. He wents towards the fruit trees on a dare from a friend who dared him to find the mystical starfruit. And sure enough the kid found the bones of Zabone laid under the tree. As proof of his completion of this dare he took a piece of bone and climbs up a tree and picks a starfruit. He returns to the village to angry Cellabane Randolls who had forbade anyone from exiting the village expect by sea and even then only with premission from the elder. The punishment for a child was to have his body submerged forceably in holy water to wash away the sins; while the adults were burned at the stake."

"Now that's a clear violation of the faith." Gregory said who was looking very cross and had a hint of rage in his voice; " Baptization is a holy process designed to wash away sin at birth. It was never intended for the purpose of punishment."

"Well; it gets even more interesting..." Phillip continued reading page 14; "...According to this; when Randolls saw the piece of bone from the child he soon realized that Zabone passed away. He ordered the boy to show him the area where he found the piece of bone and the boy led him to the Eastern of the island where the Starfruit trees are. When Randolls saw the bones; instead of punished his family and Habakkuk for disobeince, he held the young boy as a mytyr in proving that Zabone died via a judgement from the heavens. He even went as far as to blame him for the deaths of his parents, because of his attitude towards the occult." Everyone gulped in fear over the power that this elder had; "His bones were burned as a sacifice to restore order on the island. The lamp was never found however. "

Durin could only shake his head and wonder in his own outrageous way; "That gives new meeting to the phrase: 'For I God am a jealous God'."

"No; it sounds like Randolls acts in hypocritical fashion." Sally said agreeing with the rage in giving these so-called religionous furries; "To use a boy who disobeyed authority as a mytyr because he discovered a villian is a disgrace to the spirit of religious faith."

"The last part reads like this:" Phillip said ending the reading at page 15; "Randolls the First appointed Habakkuk as a saint ten years later and that gave him the special privledge of leaving the village from any point; something that only Randolls was allowed to do. Although no one ever saw Randolls leave the village; proably out of fear that Randolls would execute them. The village has been peaceful ever since. "

Gregory was starting to scream once again; this time it seemed to be an unprevoked bout of sharp pain returning to his head again only this time it was even stronger than before; "UUGHHH! THAT PAIN, IT'S BACK AGAIN!"

"Gregory; I......" Sally was speechless. Gregory was in complete pain and was experiencing massive suffering and there was nothing that Sally could really do to stop the pain. Sally sank to her knees helplessly.

Pledge then realized something; "Gregory's sharp pain might be another sign of his command." Gregory was suffering from spacing out moments ago and now was facing acute pain. Pledge in a conversation earlier believed that the almighty was behind it as a sign of reflection. Maybe this bout of headache was the lord's way of ordering action for people such as Cid Valez and now as it seemed Walker Zabone.

"Come again; Pledge?" Phillip asked looking very puzzled as Farris Karnage entered the area. He looked equally confused as he saw Gregory on his stomach holding his head roughly as if he was in pain. Farris walks slowly forwards towards the party.

"Gregory asked me a week and a half ago about his problems with spacing out." Pledge said remembering that conversation he had with Gregory as they got back from Commander Wesdon; "I felt that Gregory was losing touch with reality."

"Hello friends." Farris said waving his hand to say hello in kind. Everyone turns around and sees Farris.

"Hello Farris!" everyone responded kindly to Farris. Expect for Gregory of course as he finally was able to remove his hands from the temples of his head.

Farris asked as he kneels next to Gregory who was starting to get back onto his knees; "Are you okay Buddy?"

Gregory suddenly realizes what Pledge was trying to say; these pains are not a random act of violence, there is an underlying agenda that Gregory must follow; "I think I know why this happening.."

"I don't like the sound of this...." Sally responded feeling very concerned.

"Gregory; I....." Phillip responded in kind wondering why Gregory would sound like this in. He has never seen Gregory like this before and he wonders if Gregory has figured out what the creator would be more harmful than good.

"It's the call of God." Gregory said looking very surprised that no one was getting the message of what he finally was able to get; "I can feel it. Just like with Cid Valez."

Oniz Mecha was ticked off now and spoke in a tone of crankyness; "This is not humorous at all Gregory....."

"I've been ignoring this pain for too long now." Gregory said in his preachy tone of voice at would normally make everyone fear him; "Now I see what this pain is about....When I was having these pains it was to ignore the fact that Cid Valez was in trouble during the time I was having them. When I was kidnapped by the Nega Aces; I saw Cid bonded and the pains were at their sharpest....Now Walker Zabone's is being the trigger for these pains. It is painfully clear now that Walker needs my help Oniz!"

"And I'm starting to get fed up with this lack of family commitment." Oniz responded with a fit of anger placed into her voice; " Forget about Zabone Gregory; your family needs you now!" It was unbelievable for Oniz that she would see Sally AeroStar looking directly at her; her arms were crossed and she was clearly very cross.

"Oniz; if Gregory is ordered by the almighty to help Walker Zabone; then he should obey." Sally said shaking her head and was ready to pounce on her for trying to hide her ture intentions; " Besides; I've been overhearing that you want to meet this.....ahem....hunk in person." Oniz's jaw dropped in horror that Sally would not realize that her depresssion was a result of Gregory's lack of commitment towards his own family. It was like Sally was blaming her for all this.

"Yeah;" Durin nodded his head in argeement; " I betcha you do not want to go is because you're still having impluses for a certain bruin."

Oniz in perfect tone shouted out in offense of Durin's statement; "PLEDGE!!"

"For once I'm not going to stop him this time." Pledge snapped back despite being displeased with Durin's wide smile; " Stop flirting on people Oniz."

"Well;" Oniz snaps at Pledge close up; " ....excuse me for being concerned for the fact that Phillip needs structure."

"ENOUGH!!.." Gregory screams as everyone stops in complete silence; there was only about two moments of silence as Gregory stared coldy at each furry in the room until he started to look at Oniz with an icy cold stare; "There is only one person that I obey....my father! Oniz; I personally thank for your concerns; but we _are_ going to help Mr. Zabone." Oniz shook her head realizing that this was Gregory's decision and for him at least that decision is final. Gregory then softed himself completely and looked directly at Farris; " Farris; have you ever heard of Walker Zabone?"

"Yes; I have in fact heard of him." Farris recalled from his mother talking about it with him about 12 weeks ago; "12 weeks ago; newspaper reports claim that Walker Zabone was actually invited to do research on Randoll's Island; formally called the Island of Zabone." Gregory let out a slight sigh knowing that the power of religion can overpower anyone or anything. Also it was grateful that Salah connections to the social fabric have not been completely cut in the face of not hearing from her husband (Ramon) or Farris' grandfather (Garland); "Cellabane Randolls XV must want that lamp to be found."

"Proably to destory it no doubt." Durin said causing Pledge to cringe quite a bit. ~Don't you think that it looks too clear to get through that thick head of yours?~ Pledge thought trying to restrain himself from Durin.

"The island is a full eight hour flight from Wesdon." Farris said remembering that Garland Karnage; his own grandfather used to see Randolls the XIV when he was very young and the world seemed more innocent at that time too; "So chances are that we won't be back until tommorrow morning."

"Is the CT-20 ready?" Gregory asked looking directly at Oniz and in a softer; however, still ice cold stare at her. At this point; Oniz Mecha was getting crosser now.

"Of course.." Oniz said when her nose seemly filled up with steam;"...I was repairing it while you were reading that book on Zabone."

"Good; then it is settled. Okay; Buddy?" Gregory asked smiling; " How about your first trip onboard the Firebird aVion?"

"Really?" Farris asked with his eyes open wide.

"Oh brother!" Oniz said feeling embrassed and that attitude caused Sally and Phillip to laugh out loud. Oniz could almost see herself againest everyone even if she is right.

"Of course!" Gregory said laughing in kind.

"Hey; Oniz?!" Durin turned around behind Oniz.

"Hay is for horses buster!" Oniz shouted out of tune only to turn around and find that Durin was trying to talk to her; " Oh; I'm sorry Durin...."

"Oniz?" Durin asked; "Would you like to be in my plane again?"

"Yes..." Oniz said with a hint of disgust in his voice; "....but I still think that _he_ should reconsider."

"Farris;" Gregory wondered; "....are you sure that your mother...."

"Don't worry about me;" Farris responded; " I'm the same age as you are now and besides; mother wants to keep a strict eye on you. Just in case you...."

"She is concerned that I might take my life.." Gregory said and thought about all the people that were thinking the exact opposite of what Gregory expected them to do; "..But; Farris I wonder if Salah..."

Farris said without a hint of stalling; "She's taking Lucas, Tanya and Don shopping today..."

"Sally? Phillip?" Gregory said looking directly at them; " Both of you have your last flight school lessions with Wilson Skywinds before the Christmas Mass...Now; who's going to drive you home?"

"Don't worry about us. Ian Wiser will be driving us home." Sally remembers what she was planning to do today; " I'll be helping Salah with the chores the moment she comes home from shopping and wrap up Christmas presents. Phillip will be tending the shop before joining Lucas on a little storytelling."

"I betcha it's gotta to be Zabone...." Durin said trying to guess the outcome. Did we mention that Durin is a poor guesser? (Like most people in real life.)

"Durin?!" Pledge argued; "What did I say about....?"

"Actually;" Phillip said pulling out a crimson-red covered book of his word; "...the storytelling is from the bible."

"Oh...." Durin said as he was caught right in the middle of a lesson. His face began to blush pink and then solid red.

Pledge shook his head in part disgust and part amazement; "See what happens when you form an opinion before getting the facts."

"I'm concerned though." Sally said as Durin continues to blush red; " Gregory; you won't be able to attend the flight school's party. Jason Molynir would love to see you again since you haven't met since September."

"Don't worry..." Gregory said as Oniz Mecha, Durin Percy and Pledge Mason both exit the hanger getting ready for the long trip to Usland; "Jason phoned me last Monday to tell me that he plans to visit me on the day before Christmas Mass." Gregory then approches Sally and embraces her; "..I'll be back before tommorrow afternoon."

"No problem." Sally said as she embraced Gregory and kisses him right on the cheek; " Just remember that I love you Gregory."

"Me too!.." Gregory said as he separates from Sally and both he and Farris jump into the Firebird Avion; "...Come on Buddy!" Gregory then starts the engines. The platform sinks down to its original level of the floor as the engines begin to roar (read: an invention by Oniz again). Sally and Phillip promptly get out of the way as the plane faces the exit of the hanger and advances forward and exits via the hanger doors. The noise started to disappear slowly as the plane was leaving the hanger and starts to get itself back into the sky.

"I wonder.." Sally said looking directly at Phillip; "..will we ever in this life get any closure to this rat race?"

"As long as ther are malevolent people in this world.." Phillip said as he exits the hanger in kind leaving Sally alone once again; "..Not a chance!"

"I see.." Sally looks forward and starts to produce a weak smile; "...good luck Gregory. I still have faith in you." Sally then exits the hanger and wonders just how long Gregory can make the excuse of helping furries. Maxim has had great influence on the AeroStars and in this case; they may not be a good thing at all.... The wonders continue to impress......

**

It was high noon according to the power of the sun; as three planes continue to fly over the ocean flying in triangle formation and was making excellent time in reaching its goal: Zabone Island. The skies were mostly blue with a few random clouds scattered about. The ocean air was very salty and the water splashed about in its own random and unqiue ways. It was just like the lord had ordered. The Firebird Avion is flown by Gregory AeroStar with Farris Karnage sitting in the back. Durin Percy was flying in his own plane with Oniz Mecha sitting in the back of his plane. Pledge Mason was flying in his plane alone. Pledge felt that it was time to start testing the radio to make sure that it was working properly. This was very important as you will see....

"20-17; Durin do you read me?" Pledge responds on the radio. Durin realizes almost instantly that Pledge is trying to talk to him via the radio and he in turn picks up his radio transmitter.

"20-17; this is Durin Percy over!" Durin responds on his radio; it seemed to be some sort of test since there was no reason to talk over the radio being very close to each plane which was making excellent time. Not to mention the fact that none of the planes were in trouble.

"What's with the radio think lately Mr. Percy?" Oniz asked looking puzzled. While Gregory was very tough to talk to realize anything was going on (at least in her mind)..... Durin was a nicer person despite his impulses to cockyness.

"Oh; the radio.." Durin said flushed a bit before putting the transmitter down for a minute; "...Well; did you hear the radiowire on last week?"

"No;" Oniz admitted that she rarely listens to the radio; "I'm afraid I haven't Mr. Percy." Like Gregory; Oniz Mecha was not a big fan of the news. Too many untruths and sometimes they have been known to step over the line in covering over-the-top material. She was even more angry over the over-blown coverage of Gregory's kidnapping by the Nega Aces; and Gregory's decision to stay with the flow and answer questions made the relationship strain even more.

"Yeah; " Pledge said as he overhears Durin talking to Oniz; "....the government of Usland has introduced a new bill called the Aviation Safety Measures Act."

"Oh; Bill C-30?" Durin asked.

"That's right Durin. Bill C-30;" Pledge responds with a hint of annoyance in his voice; "....preposes that all airplanes must be equipped with radio transmitters and open seat airplanes must be equipped with ejection seats."

Gregory could only say one phrase as he picks up the radio transmitter;"I don't like this at all...." For one week, he was trying to answer to the media about everything that had little to do with the Nega Aces; particually Captain Ravendorf record on crimes againest him. Now the government brings up a bill that sounds _so_ fishy even if it is a common sense type of bill. Sure it may sound like a big victory to Oniz's invention which was worked on for the last five or six years and it was ture that Oniz and Maxim were asking for this law to be in place years ago. However; bringing this bill now only fuels the fire that the government was playing on the harp strings of Maxim's death in order to clear their hands of creating the mess of war in the first place.

"I'm very surprised at you!" Oniz responded with her jaw almost ready to drop. Gregory refusing a common-sense measure; no matter how polticial it may sound was completely againest Gregory's very own belief system of respecting the government no matter how many times they have screwed up.

"Yeah;" Farris talks with Gregory's back turned; "I thought that you actually respected the rule of law; Buddy?"

"It's not the bill itself that bothers me;" Gregory explained almost feeling defensive; "I actually welcome this as a way to enhance public safety. However;....."

"Gregory has a point ther Farris." Durin states feeling that Gregory did not have a partner for the short debate; "The opposition supports the bill but does not support the motavation behind it. According to the radiowaire; the opposition leader said that the only reason behind this bill is because of the recent death of Maxim."

"Yeah; I know." Pledge nodded in agreeing with the group of defenders in the debate; "They should have put a bill like this years ago considering the advancements of technology over those years."

"You know what makes this even more evil?" Gregory asked feeling and acting very coldly; almost as if he was turned to ice instantly; "That the people behind this bill forget that Maxim didn't have a radio because if Maxim did; the rogue forces would find his and kill him instantly. Not to mention that if he had an ejection seat; they would have killed him on the way down."

"Now isn't that a little too obvious?!" Farris said realizing that Gregory was right. The only way that tragic death could have been avoided is that if the murderer didn't even exist. No amount of technology would have helped Maxim that night; if anything it would have hurt Maxim even more. Everyone knew it.....

Durin also decided to state another pretty sneaky move by the government recently; "Particually with the government actually returning to the house on January 6th."

"Well; I'm impressed...." Gregory said looking forward at the ocean and feeling just a little bit sick on this round of government bashing; "Usually; they wouldn't plan to return to the Usland House of Commons until at least March; even during wartime..." Gregory simply shook his head as he continued to talk; "..Boy; I've been _so_ much into Kaska and company for the last week that I've forgotten all about the Usland government."

~Which is still less important than Sally's depressive feelings.~ Oniz thought bitterly as she had to continue listening to Gregory's self-rightousness over helping someone that he doesn't know and is putting himself in even more danger. Oniz's caring of Sally AeroStar was clearly different from her attitude from her hopeless and immoral flirting of Phillip AeroStar. The Nega Ace fight has worked its magic and it was destined to split what was the relationship between Maxim's main mechanic and Maxim's very own son.

"Anyway Durin." Gregory said changing the subject to another government issue; this one a little more self-centered; "Have you ever heard anymore on the tax increase from the government?"

"Not much; but my friend Mac Donald did say that the bill was introduced into the Usland House of Commons last night....."

"You're friends with Mac Donald?" Gregory asked with a puzzled look on his face. Mac never mentioned that he know anyone outside Maxim's family and he only knew Maxim because of his relationship with the free press.

"Of course. I've known Mac for nearly ten years now." Durin said cheerfully; "I've told him about you when I was drafted into the war; he does have somewhat of a short memory."

"I see." Gregory said realizing that his newly form friend had a serious flaw and he was much well known that he originally thought; " So; how did the opposition respond to this bill?"

Pledge said in a predictable tone; "They really hate this proprosition from the government in more ways than one."

"How so?" Oniz asked.

"Well; the obvious thing for the opposition is the fact that it is considered a tax grab instead of a way to fund the war..." Durin said changing his mood to serious in a hurry; "...that of course is no surprise. But what has the opposition parties really steamed is the fact that they told the press this almost ten day before introducing the bill in the House of Commons."

"And that's a clear violation under Standing Order 45.7(b)." Pledge recalled; "After all; the people in the House of Commons are in fact elected. The press is not."

~Although considering the conduct of the government for the last 20 years; I wonder why they wouldn't act like they were elected by the people?~ Gregory thought. Farris discovered that Gregory has moved a muscle of emotion and was worried that Gregory was feeling so numb that he might cause the plane to take a noisedive and fall into the ocean just like Maxim did. A very dangerous situation. Luckly; Gregory's thinking and sight were clear and alert.

"Gregory;" Farris asked hopping that Gregory was all right; "....are you spacing out again?"

"No; I was thinking about the governance and also about Phillip..." Gregory said with the Phillip name surprising Farris that after everything that has happened that he would be reflecting on his young brother bearcub; "..Farris; I'm still having trouble with my younger brother."

"I'm surprised.." Farris said realzing that this new revalation was not matching up with what happened after Maxim's memorial service; "..I thought that all was well after Maxim's furenal...."

"It's not _that_ simple Farris." Gregory admitted, feeling somewhat bitter at the thought that Farris would be surprised; "That day; I was able to admit that there was a rift between me and my brother. However; that alone only closes the rift so much. It's take a loit more than just admitting that a rift does exist in order to close it completely."

Farris was still confused... his best buddy was having family problem. Being kind to thy neighbour and all that moral stuff, he just needed to ask the most important question that Gregory has not yet had to answer but should be answering in order to solve the problem;"Well; I wonder how you got into this rift in the first place?"

"Well; Phillip wants to become a baseball player instead of a pilot." Gregory admitted; "He also seems to be interested in book writing the last couple of years."

"Have you ever asked why he wants to persue this path?" Farris asked in a follow-up question. Being a legal media beetle like Maxim was; Farris knew that there were five types of questions and he knew the answers to all but the most important one: Why? In Farris' mind Gregory's answer would hold the key to solving this family problem with siblings.

"He says that he feels like that he is _destined_ to be a baseball player.." Gregory said shrugging his shoulder as if he wasn't getting it; "...I just feel that he...."

"Gregory; my grandfather said that all furries have different destinies;" said Farris as he trying to explain what his grandfather use to say; ".....prehaps this is what the almighty...."

"20-17; 20-17;" Pledge interupts the important conversation; "....please pick up the radio Gregory."

"Yes; this is 20-17 over!" Gregory said into the radio transmitter as he instantly picks it up.

"I see that you are pracitcing your manners in ham radio..." Pledge joked; "..Anyway; I've just spotted the island of Zabone at six o'clock."

"Okay; we'll land on the Eastern Side of the island." Gregory said as he looks around and sees the bell-shaped island within his plane sight; " We'll start our investigation there...." As he said that; the planes began to spiral down towards the bell-island of Zabone. Gregory was hopeful that this whole things can be easily resolved. I mean it has been more than five hundred years since the dreadful events had occured. Surely; this group of furries who are very religious was no longer taking this to extreme lengths. Surely; Walker Zabone is okay.... At least; that's what Gregory expected right?

WRONG.......!

**

The Island of Zabone was an unique island in its own right. It was quite a large island and certainly large enough to station a village and mountain in the middle of the bell-shaped island. The island measured 10 miles by 15 miles at the peaks at the south end of the of the island. The north and west sides of the island were covered in evergreen trees (The island is in a temperate climate and not in a hot climate found in Cape Suzette and other areas). The central area was of rugged mountains and could have once been a place for volcanc activity. The southern side is a large port town which is home to the Randoll Chruch Organization. Despite all the problems they had with Zabone; they has managed to live in peace for many centuries. The east side of the island however; was it's most unique part of the whole island. It was mostly a cleared field filled with Starfruit trees spread out in a star formation. The formation allowed for enough space for the three airplanes to land. Landing on the south docks would not be a good idea since the Firebird Avion cannot land in water; it was not designed as a seaplane. So with that in mind....and a mystery hanging in Gregory's heart; the Firebird Avion, the Flight Of Morals, and the Gaia Avais airplanes started to spiral down slowly towards the east side of the island and when they had enough speed to slow down entirely; they sucessfully striaghten out. The planes land perfectly onto the soft ground/grass type terrian, stopping within 15 feet of the nearest Starfruit trees stand. Durin, Pledge and Gregory cut off the power to their engines and the plane's motor noise came to a full stop. All furries including Oniz and Farris all jumped out of their planes and they stared at all the Starfruit trees; each tree about 12 feet tall with it's fruit measuring a foot in height by itself. Not to mention the fact that there were three or four trees covered a certain area at random at a time. It was like they were put there naturally. This whole thing would be enough to seduce people from their real mission as in this case; finding Walker Zabone and trying to solve this burtal case.

"This is amazing!" Gregory said standing in total awe over the whole thing; "I didn't know that the starfruit grew this large!"

"Well; I'm surprised!" Farris admitted realizing that his father never told him about this area; "I thought that Loaf Island was the only place that actually grows starfruit. I guess father was wrong."

"I told you that Walker Zabone was a brilliant technologist." Oniz said pumping her fist into the air; "Give it up to the man."

Gregory shook his head and started to sound preachy again ;"Now what did I say about idolistic thoughts?"

"What do we start investigating at?" Durin asked Gregory. Pledge figured that Durin; for all the flaws he has, he had to agree with him in this case. They didn't have a single lead; except for the fact that Walker Zabone is in trouble and is on Zabone Island....somewhere....

"Yeah; Gregory..." Pledge responded wondering what Gregory's next move will be; " ...I mean what do we look for first?"

"Let's see.." Gregory states as he looks around the area; "..The first thing we should do is.." suddenly a thought hit him in the leg; he had just flew for a long time, he should know what his first move is; "...sit down and re-lax!"

"WHAT?!" Farris shouted wondering what kind of move was that. ~We came here to find Walker Zabone; not re-lax!! What is Gregory thinking?~ he thought not realizing that Gregory was tending to that _pain_ in his leg.

"I agree with Gregory.." Oniz responded realizing that Maxim had in fact thaught Gregory AeroStar about the dangers of flying for long periods of time; "..I mean we have been flying for a long time. I've heard that some pilot ended up in hospital with very painful blood clots."

Farris thought that Oniz's details were to gruesome to bear; "Oh stop sounding _so_ malevolent."

"Actually my father had that painful experience the day after returning to Wesdon from Thembria." Gregory said remembering that just after Maxim returned to Wesdon with his report on the abuse of power that the Airabus government had and the finding of the tense relationship between Thembria and Usland; he experienced serious blood clots to his legs. He had flown from Airabus for more than 20 hours directly back to Wesdon. That forced him into the hospital in order to clear the blocked passages of his blood vessels; that took three weeks to heal and it was painful to stay the least. Soon after; Gregory was told by Maxim how to prevent the possability of blood clots soon afterwards.

"That's what I've been saying all along." Farris said trying to sound like he's with the program here when he hasn't flown in an aiplane at all; "Gregory; you should be walking around for a while before sitting down." Gregory suddenlt realized that Farris has some common sense. It he had sat down in a plane and get these clots then sitting down was not a good idea. ~Ah good call Farris!~ Gregory thought.

"Thank you Buddy....." Gregory said walking around slowly to keep blood reflowing into his body.

"That's what my brothers keeper does." Farris responded patting Gregory on the back.

"How is your brother's keeper?" Gregory asked thinking that there was nothing to do here but talk at this point.

"Still no word on Ramon my father..." Farris said quietly remembering the terrors of what has happened thus far; "..Oh; Lucas has taken Maxim's death very well. But; Don Karnage was at least crying in his sleep for the last couple of days after his death."

"The fact that everyone still remembers my father still continues to consume me...." Gregory said looking depressed; "What else can go wrong?" Nothing has changed for Gregory AeroStar; they were still considering him to be a hero rather than just a diplomat just doing his job. The depressions of the whole would normally cause him to think those unstable thoughts that plagued him when...

"HALT!" a male voice would beckon out causing the entire group to jump off the ground slightly.

Oniz Mecha just shook her head wondering if Gregory was playing around with a voice on command; "You had to ask didn't ya?!" Coming out of the forest of Starfruit trees walked eight furries coming from all directions. Six of the furries had surrounded the group from those directions. All possible exits were blocked and flying the airplanes would be next to impossible...All of them were male; however, the deversity of furries was fairly vast and all of them seemed to be servent of the two main furries standing in front of Gregory AeroStar. The white cardinal was clearly the leader of the group since he was wearing a golden robe with Jade-colored symbols of the White Phoenix along with Bronze trim all around; while the rest of the furries with the expection of the female furry were wearing Bronze robe with the same Jade-colored symbols with Onyx colored trim. The leader wasn't the tallest in the group; however he was clearly the oldest and his face was quite aged. The female furry was a white hawk with brown patches of color all about. She was wearing a silver plated robe with Jade colored symbols of the cross with Onyx-colored trim. She was clearly younger than Randolls; not even 30 years old and seemed to be the wife of the leader. Servent #1 to the left of Oniz Mecha was a beige owl and was the shortest of the group. Servent #2 was a white duck and was to the right of Oniz Mecha. Servent #3 was a brown lizard who was about the same height as Servent #2; he was behind Servent #1 to the left of Farris. Servent#4 was to the right of Farris; a black bear who was the biggest member of the group and was almost six feet tall. Servent#5 is a bronze goose who is behind both Durin Percy and Pledge Mason who is the second shortest member of the Servent group. Servent#6 is a silver falcon and is even taller than the leader of the group; however he is much thinner than the leader. All of them looked very quiet as if they were conditioned to take orders without question. Clearly; this group is highly religious and must be treated with the highest of respect.

"I am the wife of our preacher High Monk Cellabane Randolls the fifteen." the only female voice beckoned; "State your business here......" Gregory soon realized that the leader of the group was the leader of the village of Zabone. ~ So that is his name.... If that's the leader of Zabone Island; then we must win his trust in order to solve this important mystery.~ he thought.

"What should we do Gregory?" Durin asked looking a bit worried about the group. He had never seen anything like this and it was almost like they were real prisoners here. Gregory could only think of one way.

"Tell them the truth;" Gregory responded calmly; "....it is the most honorable way...." To Gregory; this was their island; their property and they must treat the denizens of the island with respect.

"See;" Pledge also responded seeing the calm look of Gregory AeroStar as a good sign; "Gregory is in fact telling the honorable way...."

"Oh boy!" Oniz said shaking her head as Randolls was clearly showing signs of impatience. Gregory decided to introduce themselves and explain their business here as Randolls' wife commanded.

"Ahem...." Gregory said clearing his thoart; "My name is Gregory Axis AeroStar. This is Farris Karnage.." Gregory proceeded to point to each member of his group as their names come up; "...Oniz Mecha....Durin Percy...and Pledge Mason. We are here to see Walker Zabone; we have heard that he is missing. Do you know where he might be?"

"Jude Canagadara?" Cellabane said as he looked as his wife looking sharp but not angry; "They seemed to be unarmed."

"Agreed." Jude responded nodding with approval. Farris looked concerned; ~ Wait a minute! My father has met Randolls before. I should tell them our cause is pure and truthful.~ he thought and he proceeded forward beside Gregory AeroStar.

"We mean you no harm;" Farris started changing Randoll's attitude very, very quickly; " however we have reasons to believe that Walker Zabone is in trouble. Could you find it in your heart and soul to please help us find Walker?" After saying that; Randolls and Jude stood looking each other and they began to wisper to each other discussing the offer given to them by Farris.

The talking to each other gives Gregory a sign of victory and some brownie points for diplomancy; "I think you got his attention Farris."

"My grandfather has been here before;" Farris said smiling and feeling some bravado that this mystery will be solved quickly and that huge production that Oniz Mecha feared wasn't going to happen; " ....Ten years ago in fact..." Finally; Randolls and Jude stop wispering with each other and looks directly to the actual group. Randolls doesn't look nearly as harsh as he looked earlier and Jude was smiling weakly.

"We actually.." Randolls said looking at the group; he sounded very mechanical and wasn't seen to be talking in a natural way;"..know where _this_ Walker Zabone is. We will take you there." Oniz notices that something was not right. ~Something's wrong here...I knew this wasn't such a good idea....~ she thought looking concerned which sadly no one had noticed.

"Thank you...." Gregory said before Randolls started to show signs of sharpness in his eyes. Oniz realized that this was not the Randolls Farris knew and loved. However; she could not say anything for fear that she might be accused of lying and causing great decit and undermine the peaceful village on Zabone Island.

"You shall be thankful.." Randolls wheezed a bit before finally showing the sign that will change his mind completely into one loud scream;"...THAT I'M NOT YET GOING TO BURN YOU AT THE STAKE!! YET!!" Randolls scream was completely absolute and no one in the servents organzation was going to disobey him; "Seize them!!" All six servents advance forward with Servent #1 grabbing Gregory, Servent #2 grabbing Farris, Servent #3 grabbing Oniz, Servent #4 grabbing Durin and the remaining servent grab Pledge. Gregory looked straight at Randolls and looke very surprised and shocked over the turn of events. He had met many a preacher and pastor before and never seen this kind of behaviour unleashed on a furry being before. The others try to struggle free; but they all were to no avial. This turn of event seemed to surprise Jude as well; she for some reason looks at Randolls and sees something wa clearly wrong with him. He looked like he was crazy and insane. This was not like him as Randolls was known by moral circles as a fair preacher. What is happening?

"What is the meaning of this?!" Gregory protested bitterly; "We said that we mean you no harm."

"Silence you mage!!" Randolls XV snapped back with angry dagger-seeing eyes; "You are charged with conspiracy to be related to a wizard who believes in the occult." Conspiracy? That means he believes that Gregory and company are wizards and warlocks. Their flying planes could be magical birds in Randolls' eyes. Oniz Mecha was angry now and for two reasons. Number one reason was that his _related to a wizard_ was admittance that he believed that Walker Zabone was a wizard; which she knows it is not ture. Walker Zabone was a technologist and there is no magic involved. The number two reason was that once again; she was in mortal danger because her employer decided to help someone without any cause to reflect on the consequences of comitting such actions.

"Now wait a minute!" Oniz protested back not about to take any more of Randolls' lies; "Walker Zabone _is_ a technologist; not a...."

"SILENCE!!" Randolls screamed almost as if he was trying to spit into Oniz's face and the spit didn't materialize; "Take them to Zabone's House.......they can meet with their friend mage before the judgement begins. Let's go!" As he said that he turns around and starts walking down towards the village. Servent #1-#6 walk close behind forcefully walking Gregory, Oniz, Farris, Durin and Pledge down to Randolls' home village. For some reason Jude was not joining in with them as she looks towards the opposite side and looks up as to pray for someone. Her eyes told a different story...prehaps the real furry Walker Zabone is not a wizard.

"I could hear it in his voice.....in that woman's voice too....They _are_ telling the truth....just like Walker." she exclaimed as she looked down in some sort of shame that seemed to plague her; " This has been all just a misunderstanding; but Randolls won't listen to reason....." Jude must know something about Randolls so why didn't she intervene in the abuse of power that Randolls was using. Buring furries at the stake was outlawed nearly one hundered years after the witch hunts and since Randolls was a high monk; you would think that the high church would have told him. Apparently; the paranoia of the _curse_ of Zabone Island was showing many consequences in the last 1500 years.

"What are you doing?" Randolls said re-entering the area; "Come on my apprentice!"

"Yes; my lord......" Jude responded as she walks behind Randolls as they return to the village; "[However; I cannot go againest my master......]" The problems were showing up and the mystery will have to wait. The real concern is apparent: trying to convince Cellabane Randolls that Gregory AeroStar; Walker Zabone and company were not wizard and did not have any relationship with the occult.................and that problem seems now impossible to solve for now......Is there another reason?

**

The nightmare begins as the group walks towards the eastern gate with the prisoners of Randolls walking by pressure. It was really sad actually; because for all the paranoia that is symbolic about the fortress town of Randolls, it was a beautiful sight near the southern part of the Island of Zabone or as Randolls would say his own island. The town is shaped like a large cross with stone walls lining the borders (read: like the symbolic strength of faith). The northern part of town from the public square is Randolls' house which is made of wooden/bamboo materials and is the largest building inside the fortress town. To the western part from the public square is a building in which Farris knew as the Anti-Wizard Police Force which his grandfather would exclaim as the police againest the vulgar beings that wizard and warlock represents in their own minds. The eastern part from the public square is the gate towards the eastern part of the Island of Randolls. The southern part from the public square is known as the peasent district where most of Randolls' disciples live. At the end of the southern part is a dock in and out of the isalnd which is locked by a heavy iron gate. It is usually open only for the annual Randolls Festival which occurs three days a year. However; the public was clearly the most distrubing with a large circular dome coming down from the large wooden stake. This was a sign that Randolls was indeed serious when he said that he was going to burn both Walker Zabone and Gregory AeroStar at the stake. The wooden gate from the east side opens and the group of prisoners being forced to walk by the six servents that work for Randolls; entered the area with Randolls XV and Jude walking close behind.. Lining the streets were as many as 30 furries (all male, 19 cats of various natural colors, 10 dogs of various natural colors and one brown bear all wearing leather noble suits and black hats) and they were cheering for Randolls XV. Gregory looks around and doesn't understand; do they even know that Randolls has made a mistake? Or does it matter to them? What is going on?

"See all the people there! They all love me..." Randolls screamed lively pointing at his people as the disciples cheer for him on direct cue; "..for the fact that all occult figures must be death with swift and hard." Strangely enough Jude has walked towards the western area of the village; well past the Randolls' group. Randolls didn't seem to care as he continues to address his group.

"What do you plan to do to us; Randolls?" Gregory asked bitterly. Sadly; as Gregory started to speak the chrous of cheers quickly turned to boos for Gregory AeroStar. Clearly; the public was not going to approve anything that Gregory has to say; believing that Randolls is right in calling them a bunch of vulgar mages.

"On the day of mass; you'll be publicly tied to the stake and be burned to your death and sent to the enity of Spiritual Disconnectness." Randolls proclaimed in a powerful preacher's tone, causing Durin to be completely frightened and the rest of group looking very nervous;"..and no amount of prayer will ever sent you of this place of dispair." That statement stopped the boos very quickly and caused the public to cheer Randolls once again. Gregory realized that he was not going to win the public's heart on this one; they were too dependent on the leadership of Randolls XV which was very strong indeed. Farris on the other hand wasn't about to accept this fate as Randolls has proclaimed a punishment that he has no right to give. Only the almighty can proclaim the punishment and not Randolls on his own accord.

"Wait a minute!" Farris protested knowing that Randolls is violating the essence of faith with that decision; " The bible states that we should be judged according to the almighty Heavenly Court." Suddenly as if the statement was irrevalent or completely offensive to them; the public started to boo once again. And unlike the previous boos; one of those furrys (the brown bear) throws an egg directly at Oniz's face and it is on target.

"OUCH!!" Oniz shouts out and sounds very angry right now at that brown furry; " Why you....." That was clearly a bad move for Oniz Mecha because Randolls sees her leering at that furry and that was a sign of a mage getting ready to cast a spell. Good thing that her hands are wrestled behind her back.

"Ah; but I don't need a court to prove your gulit." Randolls responds to that statement showing that Oniz is a threat to that furry and that proved that they are a mage;" And my allies of chruch; do not fear these low-life furries for the judgement will prove again what the deadly relations the occult can bring......" That statement caused the public to cheer again and that caused Oniz to become very annoyed and thinking about why she left the faith in the first place. ~Now I really know why I decided to leave the chruch.~ To her this was a complete insult to the faith and to people who do not believe in the almighty as well. Randolls XV finally stops his embarssing charges and walks towards the center in front of the public square.

"Servent Alpha!" Randolls XV barks out the important order; " Open _the_ door!" Servent #1 was clearly called Alpha. Alpha was the Spirtual Force of beginning of time, reality and space; but the spirit clearly didn't exist in this furry.

"As you command my almighty lord..." Servent Alpha responded without question. The servent opens the wooden doors to the wooden prison. The servents force Gregory, Farris, Oniz, Durin and Pledge to walks quickly one by one into the wooden prison. Once the furries are completely inside the prison; Servent Alpha shuts the door quickly and boards it up from the outside. There is no escape now.

"Servent Beta! Servent Omega!" Randolls barked out more orders; " Guard this place!" Servent #6 was named Servent Omega. Omega is the Spirtual Force of end of time, reality and space; however, it is not him either. Servent #2 was named Servent Beta; a second spirit in the Spiritual Force....Ah; the whole symbolic wonders continues...

The two servents responded without question as they worked towards the wooden dome; "As you command my almighty lord!"

"Servent Delta! Servent Alpha!" Randolls continued to bark out orders yet again;"Return to my quarters at once!" Servent #3 was named Servent Delta; another spirit being named. Someone knows that this is becoming a trend...

"As you command my almighty lord!" the two servents answered without question as the disciples all returned to their home on the south side apparently ready for the mass in a couple of day. Suddenly; Jude is seen walking back from the western part of the village. Randolls turns around and wonders why Jude wasn't there. What was so important that Jude wanted to go to the Anti-Wizard's Force. Servent Delta and Servent Alpha both walk towards the northern part of the village where Randolls' home is.

"Excuse me my lord!" Jude asked as Randolls tries to ask her why she wasn't there; " The commander of the Anti-Wizard Police Force wants to see you at once...."

"Why does he always _bug_ me?!" Randolls exclaimed shuddering with frustration; "I've only hired him because I felt that he was worthy.....Servent Gamma, Servent Equal? "Randolls barks out order for his only two servents left; ".... come with me to the Western Cross." Servent Gamma was Servent #4 while Servent #5 was Servent Equal. That was strange that only Equal was not based on a Spiritual Force angel. It didn't matter to Randolls it seems; as he was always aware that the wizards could attack at any time; so he would have two guards around him at all times.

"As you command; my almighty lord." Servent Gamma and Servent Equal answered without question.

"What are my commands, my _almighty lord_?" Jude asked bitterly wondering what she was going to do. Randolls has not been acting like a human being in the last couple of years. Randolls realized that he was ignoring the future high monk of the Island of Randolls and should say something to her. However; for some reason he was unable to clearly think about it.

"Ummmm.....you better get some food for the prisoners.." Randolls answered sounding more like a machine instead of a real furry being;"..I don't want to be seen as heartless. Do you understand my appertince?"

"As you wish my lord." Jude responded as Servent Equal and Servent Gamma follow in front of Randolls exiting towards the Anti-Wizard Police Force. Jude is not impressed ~You are already heartless; Randolls! And a puppet to boot!~ she thought wondering if there was any way to make Randolls understand that he was making a big mistake. She turns around went to the southern part of the village to find food for the prisoners and maybe by then she will find a good idea here. What does she mean by a puppet? That can wait for another time which will be very quick........ Meanwhile......inside the wooden prison; Gregory AeroStar, Farris Karnage, Oniz Mecha, Durin Percy and Pledge Mason walk forward and around the surprisely well-lit prison. It looked more like a one room apartment with the left side being a large kitchen where a furry was at a steel sink cleaning various vegetables; scrubbing potatoes. The right side of the prison is a bedroom with a straw bed meshed with wood and bamboo poles with an wooden outhouse near the bedroom. Sadly; the entire wooden prison really stinks with a bad smell inside and it was predictability coming from the outside. The smell was so gross that it was overwhelming for the gang; however; the furry prisoner didn't notice it at all. The brown dingo was wearing a brown pocketed shirt and was wearing silver glasses similar to Fuzi Nakasakai's pair. He was barely over five and a half feet tall and seemed to be born on the Outback. However; the moderness points to living in Lyndon as some point of his career. Could this be the famous Walker Zabone; the famous technologist and historic researcher? Only one way to find out.....

"UUGGGHHH!" Durin screams as he pinches his nose with his own fingers in digust; "It stinks in here!"

"Oniz; do you have that Reverse Egofan available.." nodded Pledge as he was holding his nose as well; "..The is one opinion I wouldn't keep to myself."

"I'm afraid that I didn't bring it with me.." Oniz said not concerned with the smell as she has smelled worse than this during the Great War; "..besides; it weighes more than you anyway."

"Ah....I'm sorry mates; I forgot about the stink." the dingo said as he heard the conversation with his back completely turned; " I'll have to replace the air refresher."

Gregory asked the furry from his back; "Walker Zabone I presume?"

"Yes;" Walker Zabone responded turning around and seeing the lastest capture with eyes that didn't really spell out much concern for the furry; "...it is me: Walker Tanis Zabone!" However; that name was prove to prevoke the young bear known as AeroStar. As if it was on cue Gregory AeroStar starts to feel that sharp pain in his head once again; that pain was as intense as it has ever been.

"UUGGHHH! NOT AGAIN!" Gregory screamed as he falls to his knees whining in sharp pain; "THE PAIN! IT'S TOO INTENSE!"

Pledge kneels beside Gregory and tries to help him; "Are you okay?"

Durin follows Pledge lead on the other side; "Why is this happening?"

"Now this is unusal company I'm keeping right now." Walker shrugged without as much as a concern. The tecnhologist is about to be burned at the stake just because his last name is the accursed Zabone and he was taking everything in stride just like he was with Gregory's sharp pain. Gregory laid onto his back continuing to hold on to his head.

Oniz has a big smile on her face as she was finally going to get her first ever meeting with Zabone; "Tell me about it!"

"Come over here madam." Walker exclaimed pointing to a chair inside the kitchen area of the wooden prison; " Let's talk!"

"With pleasure!" Oniz responded with her eyes glowing and her resistance to the famous technologist long gone. The whole situation was getting bleaker and the mind was playing tricks on the gang. It was like there was no hope for them although Walker Zabone seemed to be fine and seemed to be treated pretty well for someone who was going to face death on mass.... or maybe there was more to this than anyone can imagine. Prehaps Randolls is not the real leader here....and if so; who is the puppet master that Jude was referring to? Is it time for this chruch to reform itself? And who is their right mind would use this otherwise peaceful town to hunt down something that no longer exists? One thing was certain; some old friends were about to blow this situation wide open.....................

**

Meanwhile; the truth shall be told as Cellabane Randolls XV was breathing heavily after his strong statements that he made moments ago was at the foot of the small length of stairs leading onto the deck of the Anti-Wizard Police Force. The building was smaller than Randolls' own house and is made of the same materials with the addition of straw present. It also has a small deck built at the front door. Servent Equal and Servent Gamma follow close behind as Randolls XV stops at the foot of those stairs. Randolls XV wasn't giving any of his previous charges any second thought. They were mages in his eyes and must be destoryed under the bible's command. However; Randolls XV was feeling a bit shaky; as if this building was giving him bad signs of its own.....

"Servent Equal! You open the door! Servent Gamma!" Randolls XV barked out again; " You guard the left side after Servent Equal opens the door and starts guarding the right side. Understood?!"

"As you command my almighty lord!" Servent Equal and Gamma responded without question as the servents each walked up the wooden/bamboo stairs of the straw building in single file. Servent Equal then approches the wooden/straw door and opens it. Then he proceeds to move to the left side of the door while Servent Gamma walks up and proceeds to the right side of the wooden/straw door. Randolls XV nods his head with approval as the whole matter was done in a matter of seconds. Randolls proceeds to walk up the stairs and enter the building fully.

"Servent Equal!" Randolls barked again, wheezing a bit from continuing to stay strong on his tone; " Close the door at once!"

"As you command my almighty lord!" Servent Equal responds without question as he closes the door and returns to his post right next to Servent Gamma. The inside of the building has a small office with a wooden desk; a few _open_ windows and two doorways. The left doorway led to a jail which to hold prisoners for crimes that are not related to the occult like stealing, adultry, pornography, lying, and even murder (all which doesn't happen here.). The right doorway leads to the Anti-Wizard Police Forces' sleeping quarters. However; Randolls XV was looking directly at the commander who has three backup officers with him. And they _all_ looked too familiar......

"What do you want?" Randolls XV barked in digust, feeling that this _commander_ was making him something other than a leader; " I thought that I was the leader of this....." Unbelievable to anyone other than Randolls XV; this _commander_ was none other than..... KASKA HALIO; the leader of the Nega Aces and the furry who escaped from the police just over a week ago. This was beginning to smell fishy and for some reason it was not a surprise to anyone. Who else could be able to gain the trust of someone the way that Kaska could? This was no longer a misunderstanding; but a ture evil plan conjured up by Kaska. Why is Kaska involved and you have to wonder why Kaska is using the name of Zabone to force the capture of Gregory AeroStar and Walker Zabone.

"You are almost as naughty as Databyle Puppet;" Kaska said coldy as he points his trusty shock stick directly at Randolls XV's nose and it was turned on to hear the sparking and the heat coming from the unit; "....although compared to him you are a lot more decent than he ever was...." Randolls XV looks around and sees that Kaska's followers were there is full force. With Kaska Hailo sitting on the desk with his feet rudely placed on the table. Beside Kaska on the left side was the bare-knukle boxer Cassium Victor; behind him was the ninja-like bear Zinna Tolay and to the right of Kaska was the turtledove singer Sezar Poiler. Randolls looks very confused...

"Look Mr. Halio;" Randolls XV states shaking a bit violently; "I will honor your request as offered by thee...however; I just don't understand...."

"Did you find those three 'birds of prey'?" Kaska asks bitterly and was a tone that said that he wasn't going to take any garbage from Randolls or anyone for that matter.

"Easily Mr. Halio..." Randolls XV responded much stronger than usual; ".....they were found in the eastern half of the island; the same place where we found _both_ of those mages."

"What did they look like?" Kaska asks again.

"Well;" Randolls XV explained the whole situation and what he saw; ".....the leader of the mage group is a young bear looking no older than 20."

~So he is here....that greedy underhanded.~ Kaska thought as he said these comments; "Yes; that's the one who's causing me all this trouble for years." What a liar Kaska is! Kaska has only met Gregory AeroStar just one week ago and now he believes that he was around for a decade. Why doesn't Randolls realize that Kaska is a soothsayers; the equalivant of wizards.

However; Randolls XV believed every word that he said and didn't seem to notice the difference between the truth and what Kaska actually said; "I didn't know....."

"Ah yes!" Kaska lied; "Gregory AeroStar; the leader has been using occult magic to threathen my well-being and my belief in the White Phoenix." How can Kaska continue to get away with lying to a respectable high monk like Randolls. How could Gregory threathen his own well-being? Kaska assulted Databyle Puppet, Cid Valez and Gregory AeroStar with that shock stick. Gregory went to the police to stop Kaska from assulting other people. If anything; Kaska is the criminal that is threathening Gregory's life. However; it was clear that Randolls XV doesn't see it that way.

"That's an abomination!" Randolls XV responding believing every word he said ;"They shall be put to death and...." Randolls XV has heard enough and decides to leave quickly thinking about doing some damage to the AeroStar gang. However; Kaska Halio stands up from his desk and approches Randolls XV.

"It doesn't work that way." Kaska said in a hypocritcial tone as he holds Randolls XV's hand to stop him; " The almighty has due process to take care of those who decide to disobey the word of God.." Kaska puts a glow into his eyes as he spewed the next lie; "..Don't worry Randolls; you can actually sleep easy knowing that the faith is secure and safe here."

"What do you intend to do?" asked Randolls XV shaking again wondering if there was any hope for his village.

"I plan to deport them back to a country called Freelanda which believes in the freedom that faith brings..." Kaska said as he remembers that he had a meeting with Randolls' wife Jude and saw some rebel spirit inside of her for some reason; "..Oh; one more thing before you leave. I noticed that your appertince Jude has been acting very strange lately.." the statement caused Randolls XV to gulp; "..I fear that she might be unfaithful...."

"My future archbishop is unfaithful?" Randolls XV asked having a clutch of panic feeling that those mages were ruining his life already and only Kaska's words were saving them from being burned at the stake; "Why?"

"Temeptation is a worrysome thing." Kaska said faking the look as if he was actually concerned for Randolls XV's wife; " It causes even the most trustworthy of furries to turn againest each other. I feel very sorry for her; she _is_ your descendent of a mrtyr."

"What should I do?" Randolls XV asked with a ture tear flowing in his eyes, the man is ture in his heart concerning his wife; however he could not see through the lies of Kaska; " It's been tradition that Jude marry a worthy saint of this chruch in seven years time....if she considered unfaithful then the chruch here would morally corrupt and crumble this lord.." then Randolls XV seemly tries to seal the deal; ".. If you can help; you'll be gladly rewarded...."

"No need to reward me.." Kaska lied once again; "..the best thing you can do is to let the almighty make her come to her senses....meanwhile you should go back to your home and pray for her safe passage. You _will_ rest easier...."

"Thank you Mr. Halio.....I'm sure that the almighty's in control." Randolls XV stated as he opens the door and exits the building; "I'll be back soon......goodbye for now...." Kaska returned to his desk as Zinna approches him.

"So; Oniz is also here....." Zinna Tolay laughing softly as Kaska sits back down.

"And so is Farris no doubt...." Kaska states as his feet returned to his desk; "I see that his grandfather still doesn't know I managed to malnipulate this legend of Zabone and associate Walker to that guy who even the most religious of the faith have ruled that there is no evidence science or otherwise that Zabone believes or even pracitices the occult....."

"Boss?" Cassium asked as Sezar walks towards the window; "What are we going to do with Mr. AeroStar?"

"I knew that Mr. AeroStar would be here. Much of Maxim's legacy has clearly rubbed off onto him. Only he would ever fly to a country in order to uncover the untruths of a certain nation.." Kaska said looking up at the ceiling and reflects on his most diabocial plan to date; "...However; that lecay will prove to be _his_ downfall. Here is the plan; at nightfall tonight we put the prisoners to sleep and wrap them up tho bags into the Maxim Special and fly the plane towards the war-toned area of Freelanda and let the plane be destoryed by friendly fire.." Kaska begins to laught at what shall be the sickest plan that he has ever come up with; "...That will cause the Usland government to be blamed for the war and turn all allies againest each other. The suffering would continue as a myrtr and peace will be restored under a new world order. There is an old saying to this effect: Even on trivial event can erupt into a storm that in the end; there will be no one left to blame. So; what do you think Snakefang?"

"There is one question boss.." Cassium said as he whinced at the thought of hearing that pet name again; "...Freelanda is full of guns, tanks, machine-like soliders, death. How are we going to fly into that country without getting ourselves killed?"

"You once again fail to realize why I'm the leader of this outfit and you aren't..." Kaska exclaimed smirking at the way Cassium foolishy tried to act smart; "...however; instead of me explaining this;" Kaska then points directly at Zinna Tolay; " would _you_ like to explain this Miss Tolay?"

"_TA_-_DA_!" Zinna said as she pull out a machine-mess full of metal, plastic and wires from below the desk and adding it to that same desk; " The future of flying......" Zinna technological background was coming into play; and it was sickening even more to consider this invention to be part of this evil plan. Sadly; Cassium's lack of technolgical know-how (he was a traditionalist after all) was quick to dismiss the product as too complex for his mind.

"It's just a piece of metal junk with messy wires." Cassium hissed feeling that Zinna was provoking his with some sort of joke; " I'm not impressed..."

Zinna clearly didn't take constructive criticism very well; "Well; Mr. Macho Boxer without thinking straight....."

"What did _I_ tell you about name calling?" Kaska said exposing his shock stick for all they can see causing Zinna and Cassium to fall back; " No one's allowed to be name-calling on my watch expect me." he looks at Zinna again ; " Now Zinna; please continue....."

"Ah; yes.." Zinna continues as she points at her newest invention knowing that she has only a minute to impress her boss; "..I've just installed this inside the Maxim Special. It's called the Automatic Pilot or AutoPilot for short. With a simple flip of the switch; it will allow the plane to make a straight line up to 20,000 feet and fly forward. We fly the plane until the plane reaches Wesdon in which we eject from the plane using the parachutes. This will continue until the fuel in the Maxim Special runs out or the plane shatters in Freelanda."

"Now that sounds like a plan to me." Cassium said rubbing his chin as he ponders the plan Zinna was hatching.

"In other words; nothing can go wrong." Kaska said smirking even more sharper than before. The whole plan was so fiendish that it could only come from Kaska's warped mind.

"What are you going to do with _that_?" Cassium asked pointing at the mess of technology.

"I plan to install in our getaway plane...." Zinna responded with a bit of a hiss of her own.

"Which reminds me..." Kaska said remembering that he told Jude to go get those remaining servent that Randolls has and get them working on Kaska's warped project; "..I just ordered the remaining servents Randolls have to guard those plane until my approval inspection commences.." Kaska was laughing now; "..As I said before; under my watch nothing can go wrong....."

"Expect for that so-called unfaithful servent Jude..." Sezar finally responds as she continues to look out the window as she was throughout this whole time; "..she's approching the prison where our captures are......" Kaska approches the window as Sezar points towards the wooden dome prison in the public square as he sees Jude walking forward towards the prison with enough food to feed the group which is held captive. Kaska was not impressed and he walks away.. Sure he did say that Jude might be unfaithful; but she hasn't committed treason in Kaska's eyes.....Not yet anyway.

"She is _only_ bringing food to the prisoners." Kaska states with a dissapointing tone at Sezar; " She is not going to disobey me knowing that Randolls will not allow it."

"But Methinks that she is plotting something...." Sezar exclaimed. She saw the whole thing with Jude and Sezar felt that her attitude pointed to a omen of unfaithfulness to Randolls.

"....and Methinks you worry too much. Jude's not going to throw away her sainthood to betray Randolls." Kaska said looking very annoyed as he takes his feet off the desk and stands up; " She knows better than that...It's time to inspect those planes.....Come on Sezar; Methinks this will calm thee nerves." Sezar opens the door to allow for Kaska, Zinna and Cassium to exit out of the office and outside towards the eastern part of the island where the Starfruit trees and those three planes that Gregory, Durin and Pledge flew. Sezar closes the door and be someone's surprise walked back towards the window and looked out of it again.

"Methinks that woman is trying to foil our plans. " Sezar exclaimed looking very annoyed; "Well; Methinks that I will stay right here and I shalt see thee betrayal right before thy very eyes. I am the scouter of the Nega Aces and no one shalt foil Kaska's plans." Sezar continued to look out the window and waited for the chance to strike.... However; the real worry was coming from the wooden dome in the public square as the accused mages were waiting for theit chance to prove that they are innocent.

***

For everyone inside the wooden prison; time was clearly not on their side. However; Randolls XV had made sure that no one could escape the wooden prison so time wasting was the only thing that they could do now. Sitting at the table near the kitchen was Oniz Mecha, Walker Zabone and Farris Karnage; all which decided that talking was the only way to pass the time since there was nothing they could do right now. Durin Percy and Pledge Mason were watching on standing at opposite ends of the middle wooden stake which was clearly what Randolls XV had in mind to tie the furries to it and set the pole ablaze. Gregory AeroStar was lying down on Walker's hard straw bed and was sleeping quietly with a cloth on top of his head. It has been only a half hour since the capture and the group was already in fear and that caused them to forget about that smell that was present when they entered the prison.

"I'll never understand them....." Pledge starts the conversation with Durin as he was experiencing panic in his own mind as well. Sadly; Durin was in even more fear than he was.

"Yeah; I know. A technologist talking to a moralist...." Durin said looking like his was panicing; "Why should I try to figure them out? The fact is that we are trapped in here and we have an immoral preacher who wants to burn us to discontent."

"Calm down my friend...." Pledge approches him and tries to calm him down; "There is nothing we can do now; expect hope and pray that this misunderstanding can be cleared..."

"I'm afraid this misunderstanding goes way beyond this." Walker said shaking his head feeling that this situation was becoming hopeless now; " Randolls arrested me just because my name is Zabone; he no doubt has an uncontrollable grudge againest warlocks, mages and wizards....."

"But there is no evidence that Randolls is right to say that Zabone was ever a wizard..."

"Farris; I have read that article written by the Movement." Oniz explained; " They said that there was no scienciftic evidence that Zabone was ever a warlock....Records found by the Phoenix Ethical Movement said the chances of Zabone being even in the article's own unfunny joke words: 'Cheap Parlor Tricks' mage is very slim." As she said that it was apparent that Gregory heard that as he opens up his eyes and yawns.

"But; Randolls doesn't want scientific proof it seems." Gregory said as he sits up and looks at the group's conversation; " He _wants_ biblical proof and so far; no one has produced a shred of evidence to save him from the injustice....."

"Randolls isn't the only who wants biblical evidence; " Walker said revealing that he indeed reads the same newspaper; "even the high chruch has stated that unless the bible clearly proves that Zabone's actions do not constitute witchcraft; then they cannot rule nor even comment on the article....You have to remember that the Phoenix Ethical Movement has no connection to the chruch; so it defeats the purpose of it."

"I'm surprised that you would read that paper Oniz." Gregory said looking surprised considering that it has been quite a while since Oniz attended a chruch fully.

"You shouldn't be surprised at all. Look I might have turned my back on the chruch; but I'm not about to turn my back on the faith...." Oniz said as he was focused on the captured historian; "Walker; we came here to see if you were.....okay.....Gregory wanted to do this; so don't blame it...."

"Gregory AeroStar? The son of the famous Maxim AeroStar?!" Walker asked as his face lit up in happiness that he was in the same room with a famous young man. Although this sounded like he was thinking that Maxim was still alive.

"The very same one.." Gregory said acting very surprised; "..I didn't realize that..."

"Even as far as the Outback have people taken kindly to the power of Maxim AeroStar." Walker Zabone admitted and that caused Gregory to feel a split-second of depression. Maxim was so popular now that it may have been a factor in his death. Gregory was out of the depression quickly as he was to show that he could keep from spacing out like he always does.

"Anyway; we come here to help you." Gregory said.

"I know..." Walker Zabone stated as he knew that Gregory did have connection to Maxim; "...I expected nothing less from the son of a diplomat. I've been here for the last 12 weeks kept cooped up here. I landed on the Eastern side of the island where Cellabane Randolls found me and arrested me accusing me of being a mage."

"Have they caused you any harm?" Gregory asked wondering if he was tortured. Just looking at him wasn't enough to indicate one way or another as psychological torment was harder to spot than physical torture.

"Actually no.....They've been feeding me three times a day; and I've been given a fairly solid built prison." Walker Zabone said and as his figure was showing; it agrees with; " Although I have to admit; I don't like the fact that they only change the air fresheners every three days....sometimes four." Not surprising to Gregory AeroStar as Randolls XV was a preacher and torture was not in his beliefs. It was like he was trying to justify kidnapping and executing Walker for crimes that he didn't commit by showing his good side. Sadly for him; no one was buying it, however as long as the public of Randolls XV was still supporting him. This was getting worse now....

"I know what you mean.." Oniz said as she was about the stick out her tongue; "..and I mean....YUCK!" The smell was somewhat unbearable and was the closest thing to being considered as torture; but for some reason it wasn't as bad now then it was earlier as they have gotten use to it.

"Agreed....Walker? You were the writer of the book 'The Injustice of Zabone'." Gregory said as Walker Zabone nodded his head in showing that he was indeed the writer of this book; " I would like to ask you a couple of questions. First; why were there so many empty spots in the book? Is there anything that was no mentioned in the book? And finally...."

"Are you single or married?" Oniz asked intruptting Gregory and causing him to frown slightly. ~ Can't Oniz think about something other than marriage right now... We are being accused of practing the occult by Randolls XV!!~ he thought.

Walker smiled weakly at Oniz's question (which wasn't a good sign for Oniz) before Walker turned to Gregory since he wasn't so demanding; "I'll answer this in order: Number one; the reason why there are many holes in the book is that my story editor took out those spots."

"Why?" Gregory asked feeling that for some reason that he already knew the answer to that question.

"I was told by my editor that these parts would offend the high chruch if they were published publicly." Walker admitted feeling quite ashamed; " The chruch has a very large influence on the Outback government; and they can practically vote prime ministers off the island."

"I know exactly how that feels;" Gregory sighs that anyone had yet to learn the lesson about the dangers of censorship when it is beeing used to cover up the truth instead of the purpose of protecting people from being offended; ".....having to listen to my father utter in complete frustration over the Unversity of Wesdon's banishment of Maxim because he wrote 'dangerous' editorials." Gregory believed that censorship should be used for its intended purposes of removing vulgarity and dangerous materials from the culture; but when it is used to cover up the truth about people; then it itself is offensive. That's what his father was fighting for and there was a danger of misunderstanding.

"Me too....A friend of mine was even jailed for 'dangerous' artwork." Pledge remembers that he had seen this all too often; " He was killed in warfare because of the government tried to avoid the issue and be responsaible for the tension with Thembria."

"I've seen abuse from the chruch many years ago.." Oniz said looking bitter over her life as then there is a konck on the wooden prison door; ".It can be very scary when no one wants to listen or turn a deaf ear to others concerning turning to the word...."

"Come in!..." Walker said as the doors opens and Jude Canagadara enters the wooden prison carrying a wooden basket of food covered by a white cloth. She closes the door and Walker notices her; "..Oh hello!"

"Well; would you look at that." Durin said sarcastically; "..I guess this is the way to go."

"Do you mind if I smack him my dear?!" Pledge asked looking at Durin feeling that this was rude to attack your captors with malice in your voice and heart regardless of if Jude actually deserves it.

"I do mind againest this kind of aggression and for your information I've been bringing food for Walker since he was was captured." Jude protested as she places the basket down on the kitchen table; " It is againest my beliefs to poision people."

"Isn't it also againest your beliefs to kidnap people?" Durin asked bitterly as he vented at Jude; however, Gregory was going to ignore him and ask her to explain her and her actions of the high monk. Venting at your captors is not going to help at this point and that was only proving that they were crazy...like mages....

"Durin! Let _me_ handle this...What is going on here Jude?" Gregory asked demanding an answer from her as she clearly was the only one who had enough shamefulness in her heart to admit that something was wrong; " I know that you are very religious; but burning us at the stake is obsence."

"I _do_ realize that. Look; I'm sorry about this whole thing." Jude explained trying to show that she was sorry for all this; " Please understand that this has been all a misunderstanding."

"I like to know;" Jude asked; " why aren't you telling Randolls to come to his senses?"

"It would be very simple to do;" Jude said sounding she was using excuses; "... but my lord would punish me with my life if I...."

"....tell the truth?" he looked at Jude as if he was saying that he wasn't going to buy that excuse no matter what; " Look; I realize that censorship can be a neccesity and there is justification for it when it is just to offend people. " Gregory explained remembering a sign of his father about the limits imposed by furry being to protect the furry race from itself much like his father was trying to do with the prevention of the Great War; "But when people use censorship to cover up the truth about something they did themselves was wrong; that is reprehensivable and a clear violation of faith. Jude; our son died on the cross in the name of truth; don't go againest that fact my dear." Jude nodded her head realizing that Gregory was right. Randolls XV and everyone below it has gone completely againest the faith that the prince of peace sought for. It was time for her to face the truth and face her truth of abuse.

"You are absolutely right....I've been running away from the truth." Jude said feeling ashamed and ready for whatever Walker had to say; " Walker? What is the truth behind Randolls the First?"

"I'm finally glad that someone from here wants to listen," Walker said sounding like he was ready to forgive Jude even if it was to protect his own life; " even if it is someone I met."

"You mean that you two have met before?" Gregory asked.

"Yes I have. I met Walker in Lyndon about six years ago where he was studying records on Zabone." Jude explained; " He told me a lot about him and the imfamous Randolls. Walker stated that he wanted to go to the Island of Randolls on day once he got the proper funding from the historic commiuty. I went to the Unversity of Lyndon to study Biblical History and got a master's degree in Biblical Sciences and I returned to the island just last year. I am the 16th descenent of the Saint Habakkuk Canagadara and under Randolls' law;" she made the line sound like she was not proud of that at all ; " I am the only resident who is allowed to go outside the village."

"That makes a lot of sense considering that no one has ever left the island. Walker;" Gregory said feeling that some common sense that seemed to be escaping from Randolls XV was still present here; ".....do you...."

"To answer Oniz's question: I _am_ a happily married man!" Walker explained sounding a bit sorry that Oniz was going away empty-handed; " Sorry mate!"

"My....icon....actually....has..." Oniz said slowly as she took in the message like it was the end of the world for her.

"....a life." Durin said ribbing Oniz and smirking a little bit. Pledge and company were not about to denounce this truth.

"Thank you for rubbing it in." Oniz said looking defeated. For years she wanted a respectful man and she felt that Walker Zabone would be the perfect fit for her. Walker Zabone was a historian and see was a technlogist. To hear that Walker Zabone was married was a blow to her future. After all; if Walker's life is collecting history, having a wife was be a difficult thing to have.

"Anyway; to answer the second question; I must go to the bookshelf." Walker said as he stands up and walks towards the wooden bookshelf and takes out a small scrapbook. He walks back to the table and places the book on the table. He opens it to page one; " Here is a sketch of what Jessica Zylox might have looked like more than one thousand-four hundered and fifity years ago." There was a picture of Jessica Zylox herself; the female grey kwola who was no more than three and a half feet tall and lived in Airabus and was wearing a pink dress blouse that was well worn since she was considered very poor and was barely over six years old and didn't realize just how important she was in this historic prefence. Pledge looks angry....

"How can this sweet innocent girl be considered a witch by this monk?" Pledge asked as he looks at the poor young girl who had a very cute face and looked very innocent. Quickly; Walker Zabone turns the scrapbook to page two and that page showed a picture of the high monk Celebane Randolls the first who was male and was exactly seven feet tall and was the same spieces as Randolls XV; a white cardinal who used to live in Airabus as well the same country which was waging wars on Usland and Thembrai. He was wearing the exact same robes as Randolls XV. The only real difference was that Randolls the First had black eyes instead of ice blue eyes that Randolls XV had. Jude memory of Randolls was starting to come back strong.

"The first Randolls had a convincing and influencial servent doctrices." Jude explained remembering the history of Randolls I; " Not to mention the fact that the 400-500 timeline was full of decepition and betrayal. It was considered one of Earthia's darkest moments."

"The Randolls family had been considered of higher standing and were very loyal to their faith." Walker added as he looks at the group with serious eyes; " However; they were stricken with a curse that render people unable to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Sadly; Randolls the First was among the worst when it came to telling the difference between truth and ficition."

"How bad was it?" Durin asked with a slight cockyness in his tone. Pledge dismissed it as the question was a good one despite the bad attitude that was a curse to him.

"Let me put it to you this way..." Walker explained looking at Durin; "..if you had to be bapitized everytime for eliminating the demons from within his soul; then something is turely wrong."

"With the chruch or with Randolls?" Durin asked again.

"Both..." Walker explained; "...Actually; they thought that the repeated bapitization would wash away the sins of this future saint. However; that was proven to be false. He repeatly saw images that was simply not real and at times shown unacceptable agressive behaviour when he saw those images.." Walker begins to shake his head feeling ashamed for what happened next ; "....However in 425; despite all the curses that inflicted him, earned the right to become a cardinal of the high chruch of Airabus by the Archduke Heider the Third. He also served as one of three top advisors for the Archduke along with Garbane and PreFortis...."

"One question.." Gregory asked wondering if this was a connection to the most hated furry in the world Archduke Fortis; "...is PreFortis part of the same lineage of the current Archduke of Airabus or is he a direct desendent of...."

"Yes; the Pre-Fortis family became fully involved in the dukemanship in the late 500's. There were ten dukes under the Pre-Fortis banner until Ivon Exvon overthrew the Airabus government in 1327. He turned the dukemanship into a monodemocracy for 20 years. However; another coup d'etait occured by supporters of the Pro-Fortis movement and Proautoczar Fortis the First ascended the throne in 1347. The ProAutoCzar monicker was dropped when the Archduke Fortis the First took the throne on July 2nd, 1879." This pretty much confirmed Gregory's fear of the power of a dicatorship. The country is ready for it now then it was back in 1347. Archduke Fortis was a nasty ruler and was responiable for nearly creating a war between Usland and Thembria. He was killed in a coup that failed and the Great War began. At least now he was starting to get a blurry picture on this history.

"The Archdukemanship is living proof that four hundered AD may prove to be lighter than the physicological warfare happening right now.." Gregory said with a sigh remembring all those events that the Great War has inflicted on his family. It made him wonder if Oniz was correct in say that he should spend time with them; "..Anyway; what happened to Randolls?"

"In the fall of 428 Randolls decided to take a walk in the countryside in Generalnova when he discovered a young girl putting together a floral arrangement for her mother's birthday." Walker explained looking sad as he was going to explaina very sick moment in the world's history; " She was a sweet girl; but had this fascination for fire. Mainly because her family always lived outdoors. At any rate; the young girl's name was Jessica Zylox and she decided to set her floral arrangement on fire out of the common curiosity that surrounded her. So she took two dry sticks and as her father had shown her many times in the past; and rubbed them together creating a spark. Sadly; Randolls' curse started to flare up again; what he saw was a witch conjuring up a fire spell....So the high monk Randolls started to scream 'Witch! Witch! Witch' effectively scaring the girl and forcing her to run......"

"....like the wind....An Easternly wind prehaps?" Oniz said with a sheepish grin and that caused Gregory to go hot as she crossed the faint line of decenacy once again. Gregory was wondering if he should bring more serious measures into the mix now that Oniz was making fun of this whole situation.

Gregory began to scream as Oniz was playing jokes at the wrong time once again on a serious matter; "THAT's NOT FUNNY.....!"

"Mr. AeroStar! I demand that you be quiet!..." Jude yelled out before realizing that she was not helping the situation and everyone goes slient quickly; "..[The guards might become a little suspect of us if they find out that you are raising your voice]....Oniz?" Jude looks at Oniz with a bitter look; " That was _not_ funny at all. It doesn't matter if you are non-religious or not; that wasn't nice."

"Okay..." Walker said with a pause that stopped whatever bickering was present before continuing that conversation; "...Jessica was unaware of the Randolls curse because of two things: the fact that the curse can strike without warning ans two Jessica was never taught the difference between reality and fantasy."

"Much like her obession with fire." Durin responded knowing about children as he was the father of two children and they were always doing stuff without being as much as skeptical.

"That's right Mr. Percy..." Walker continued to explain in quick order; "......Tragically; Jessica made the fatal mistake again because of her age and lack of maturity; instead of looking ahead to see where she was going, she was looking behind to see if Randolls would stop chasing and she smashed head-first into a large evergreen tree seriously breaking her neck. Randolls found her near-death near that tree; still screaming. Then Randolls did the unthinkable; he took a wooden stick and impaled her."

"That's what he saw in the lantern that Zabone provided!" Gregory said looking very shocked as he discovered the ture colors of the Randolls family. Randolls was escaping from his past and an act of the almighty showed him the crimes in which he committed. ~ How dare he called Zabone a mage because he saw Randolls I's past?! Randolls I is gulity of murder!!~ he thought with anger.

"That's not the half of it....The real sickning act was yet to follow.." Walker said with a tone that would make the blood of all the parties involved run very cold; "...The high courts who put Randolls on trial found him not guilty of the crime because evidence showed that the Zxylott family had an indirect relationship with the gypises and the courts inferenced that the gysipes were in the same light as wizards and warlock. Randolls was a free man." Everyone was stunned by that relavation and the discovery that the Randolls family of high monks have had issues; " The Zxylott family was executed for dealings with the occult. During the Ivon Exvon's rein; Ivon changed the decision to gulity of manslaughter and attempted to compensate the family and the gsypies for conduct expressed by the Archdukemanship. Randolls was banned from the country due to reasons of insanity and was forced to live in Espainol." Gregory almost felt sick as he felt that Randolls should have been executed instead of pardoned on the fact that she was a gypise; " Then he got a lucky break..... A sailing ship bound for exploration and settlement in the South Islands needed a religious preacher for the trip. Although Randolls curse was a considered a risk at the time; the Captain felt that he was the only one that he could afford and Randolls needed a new life after all the problems he suffered in Airabus.... He arrived on the Island of Zabone and met with Zabone as you already know. "

Gregory could see this and it should that there is a lot more to a furry being that even he could comprehend and that he sighed helplessly;"It goes to show ya that there's more gulity men and women behind the scences than what is seems upfront." The almighty was right; never underestimate the power of a furry being because the chance of wickedness , weakness and irrationally was very profound and very real. Gregory shudders in fear ~ Is war wicked?~ he thought as he remember the times in which Paul Ninto would say that this was wrong.

Jude asked wondering about abone himself as she remember all the accusations that Randolls I made on him and the actualy story he gave; "After that Zabone apparently escaped; but how?"

"There is one more key to this puzzle; but I'm still unable to crack it. "; Walker continued as he finished his look on the evidence that he has gathered; " I found some small markings on the floor somewhere in this prison. Sadly; Randolls poured sand all over the floor; and packed it two feet above the original surface of the floor.." Walker then turns the scrapbook to page three of his research and there was a picture of yet another furry; "..Anyway; here is Habakkuk Canagadara." The young four foot 2 inch ; 81 pound red chipmunk who wore a leather armor-like suit with matching brown leather pants and was a resident of the Island of Randolls. Sadly; as expected he was called Randolls the Second and was responiable for starting to keep the peace and protect the world from the evils of the occult. This furry was sinful in his own right and he got away with it.

"That little boy.....became a mytyr?" Jude gasped in disbelief that she was related to this little brat who escape punishment for disobeying Randolls I; " He's not even the same spieces as me."

"The tradition is called the Randolls effect..." Walker explained; "..The current Randolls is looking for a wife to marry; so he picked Jude as his wife. They would marry when the chosen one reaches sainthood; which in your case Jude would be in seven years time. They would give birth to a child and only one child. If it was a boy he would become the next Randolls. If it was a girl she would be the next Canagadara. The cycle is repeated accordly once the boy or girl reaches sainthood and it doesn't matter what spieces is picked. As long as they are faithful to the faith." Jude was shaking her head in disbelief; see had become a part of tradition and the evidence that Walker Zabone has found was not matching up to Randolls' beliefs and to him it doesn't seem to matter. He wasn't even concerned about the fact that Randolls' the First killed Jessica and got away with it. This was the darkest day that was getting even darker. However; Gregory wasn't noticing as he looked very numb. This was strange because normally Gregory would space out when Maxim was foretold.

".....small markings?.....small markings?" Gregory said repeatly as he looks up at the ceiling.

"Gregory's spacing out again!" Oniz said looking very frustrated at the fact that Gregory was looking up at the ceiling and felt that he was another zombie in the world of brainless zombies. Gregory tried to shake him and it didn't work this time.

"Spacing out?" Jude asked wondering if Gregory was showing a sign that he was trying to hide. Jude wondered ~ Is this an act from the lord?~ Durin on the other hand noticed that Gregory wasn't spacing out in quite the same way that he usually does.

"This spacing out involving mumbling.." Durin observing Gregory as he mumbles; "..doesn't make sense!"

"I agree..." Pledge admitted as he nodded his head; "..This is very strange for a space out."

"That's it!" Gregory said quickly snapping out of his so-called _spacing-out_ once again; " I think we know how to get that biblical evidence!" This was the indication Oniz Mecha didn't want to see. Gregory has a plan and Oniz had to wonder if that will work. Maxim was excellent in creating plans and executing them but Gregory was not a lot like his own father. Not to mention that this was the second time that Gregory was in danger and only Ravendorf was able to save him. Oniz was biting her lip as she worried.

"Gregory; what do you mean?" Farris asked looking confused. However; Gregory ignores him for a moment and looks at Jude realizing that in order for this to work; Jude was the most important member and she had to execute this plan well.

"Jude? I think you have warmed out your welcome." Gregory explained; " You better go back to Randolls."

"But I want to help you, Mr. AeroStar." Jude protested not realizing that she was important in the grand plan that Gregory clearly had.

"You can by trying to talk to Randolls and hopefully he will come to his senses." Gregory explained calmly; " You know how to get to Randolls much better than I could and if anyone found out that you were involved then there will be no way that we can clear Zabone's or Walker Zabone's name." Jude realized it as soon as she saw Gregory's eyes. Gregory was right because no one else knew Randolls XV better than she does and she had to show that she had no fear for Randolls XV; regardless of the authority that he has over people. He must listen to reason......

"Very well; I'll try my very best to help you as only the lord can." Jude said as she walks towards the wooden prison entrance; " I'll see you later." Jude Canagadara opens the door and exits outside the prison; closing the door behind her. Gregory looks at her reflecting the whole plan. Jude was the only hope for Gregory AeroStar and company to clear their names from the dreaded name of the occult. Oniz looks at Gregory AeroStar and was cross indeed. Gregory was looking extremely calm and he knew that Jude and himself can feel the same thing. There was more to the dreaded Zabone than even Randolls XV believes and the mystery was going to get interesting.

"Okay; smart guy!" Oniz asked looking very skeptical that Gregory was acting so calm in the situation that is considered an automatic death; " Where is that plan of yours?"

Gregory started to show his hand to Oniz by asking her this question; "Do you have the Mini-Omega Jackhammer in your pocket?"

"Of course!!" Oniz responded looking very skeptical that he was resort to technology that was never designed to escape from the harm of Randolls' craziness; " But it's only used to test soil samples; never to escape."

"The Mini-Omega Jackhammer?" Farris asked surprised as Oniz Mecha goes into her pockets and fishes out a key-shaped model jackhammer whic was sliver in color and was about half a foot in length; " Where do you get these inventions?" That was a good question and having a powerful jackhammer that fits into your pockets showed just how spooky Oniz Mecha was as an inventor. This caused Farris to look in awe.

"How far can it dig?" Gregory asked trying to shake Farris out of that awe state as it was no surprised to Gregory.

"Well; it can dig a maximum of two and a half feet and dig a foot wide in diameter." Oniz responded as she remembers the test being done; " But I don't see how this going to get us out of here...." Suddenly; Gregory's eyes lit up once again. This reconfirmed Gregory own thoughts about Zabone. Zabone couldn't have used magic to escape because he wasn't a mage. He must have fallen below the wooden prison and Randolls then decided to purify the very escape path which could have caught them. Randolls XV's charges were starting to weaken.

"I know how Zabone escaped!" Gregory interupted rudely causing Oniz to grit her teeth in anger; "....And maybe I've just figured out where he hid the lantern as well!"

"Okay Gregory; now you have lost me completely?" Farris asked believing that Gregory was unable to explain himself. Gregory knew that Farris wasn't going to believe if he didn't explain the whole sitaution.

"Ask yourself this question: According to Walker's notes; Zabone returned to his hut just after Randolls the First saw the image of him impaling that young girl." Gregory said feeling a bit sad that an innocent girl didn't get proper justice because her parents were considered believers of the occult; " Randolls and his followers surrounded the hut and broke down the door; but yet he found nothing....no trace of Zabone or the lamp."

"What's the question?" Farris asked feeling that Gregory had completely lost him. Gregory looks at him and weakly smiled.

"How did Zabone manage to escape?" Gregory asked pointing the question that would change the face of the whole Zabone situation.

"According to books; he disappeared into thin air." Farris said; " Randolls believed it proved his point that Zabone is a mage."

"And in the end we shouldn't have believed him." Gregory smiled thinking about all the clues that were given to him; " He basically created a trapdoor and went underground almost as if he was expecting this event to happen. Walker? You've stated before that Randolls the First poured sand up to two feet deep in order to purify the ground from where Zabone walked around."

"Why yes mate. In fact I'm quite sure that spot over there..." Walker said as he points towards an area near the kitchen where the ground slightly slopes down and is cracked into a rough-like square; "..I found that quite intrigning."

"Bingo!" Gregory said as his eyes lit up realizing that this was the way out; " That's where we use the jackhammer....Oniz?"

"One problem Mr. Smarty Pants.." Oniz said with her arms folding thinking that Gregory was comitting suicide on this move because of the design of the Omega Jackhammer; "..The jackhammer makes a lot of noise and could damage the ears not to mention awake the guards outside..."

"Oniz; do you remember that guns now have silencers in the army?" Gregory reminded as he remembered just a few of Oniz's newest project that was in development; " You were working on something like that for tools in order to reduce damage to the ears..."

"Why of course;" Oniz reflected as she remember that that was a sliencer inside the jackhammer and it was a prototype; "... but I've never tested it out in real life before."

"Well; now here's your chance to become a real hero." Gregory looks up at the ceiling in his reflective stage; "...I just hope Jude can talk to Randolls and I also wonder: Who's been drugging Randolls? Let's get started....." Meanwhile as Jude was looking at the wooden prison from the outside and when she turns around she sees Sezar who is now on ground level and looking directly at her with her arms crossed together and looking very serious. Jude could only see one quality in that furry's eyes: Annoyance Factor. ~What does that annoying turtledove want now? Can't she see that I'm busy?~ Jude thought bitterly at her.

"What is _your_ problem?" Jude asked sneering at the presence of Sezar. Sezar was not impressed as she saw the whole ordeal and the huge delay that Jude expressed as soon as she entered the wooden prison. Something was turely afoot and she was in the right to question Jude motives.

"Methinks that you are unfaithful to the cause that your saint Randolls XV is trying to do...." Sezar protested in her singing type voice. Jude was very angry about this; she knew that Randolls was being used and sadly for her, the allowance of Randolls being used by Jude was starting to make her sound like a hypocritic. Jude looks at Sezar with her eyes sharp.

"Randolls has done practically nothing except taking orders from _your_ _heartless_ boss!" Jude said pointing directly at Sezar as if she was a lightning rod to Kaska. Sezar was outraged by that comment and her anger was clearly showing as she clearly could not stand the truth.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Sezar screamed with no regard for the servents original orders. Servent Beta and Servent Omega start to wake up as they see Sezar looking very steamed. In one way; Sezar had every right to be upset. Sleeping on the job was not considered guarding a very dangerous set of furries. Servent Omega was not impressed with Sezar's conduct and neither was Servent Beta who looked very sleepy.

"Excuse me please!" Servent Omega barked sounding a little angry from being woken up and in turn disobeying Randolls XV's orders; "We're trying to guard this place and we need peace here."

Servent Beta chimed in with a sheepish look on his kisser; "As Randolls ordered!" Sezar was steamed for they did not seen the delay that Jude has committed during the sleep period ordered by Randolls XV.

"Servent Omega!! Go see Randolls!" Sezar barked wickedly; " Tell him that I've suspected that the prisoners may have escaped because of Miss Jude's conduct." Jude smiled as she was going to get exactly what she wanted much sooner than she had hoped.

"As you command; Miss Poiler!" Servent Omega responds without question as he turns around; walks around the public square as Randolls XV always ordered and walks north towards the house of Randolls. Although it was clear that Sezar was doing this to cast fear into Jude's eyes it was clearly not working. For Jude; Sezar has given her what she wanted; even if the end result was not what she had planned. ~That completes that problem...~ Jude thought.

"You are just using a historic curse to make an innocent saint become paranoid and to be your puppet." Jude said getting in a good jab; however, Sezar was laughing instead of being fearful to what the agenda of Jude really was.

"And Methinks that you're finally going to see _that_ leadership that you want." Sezar chuckled wildly as she stared down at Jude and they both were ready to rumble. Everything was in place for Jude to get a hold of Randolls XV and tell him the real truth about Sezar, Walker Zabone, The Nega Aces and Gregory.....However...... 

**

......The fight begins with Servent Omega walking towards the quarters of Randolls' house; the largest building in the village named after him. The place looked more like a chruch than a house and it was made of bamboo shoot. The church inside seats only about 40 people; but it does have the touches of any well-off chruch in the world. It had hard wodden benches; the broze sacred cup, the pulpit in which the services begin and a large mural of the White Phoenix on the back wall and the stained windows on the side wall. Inside that chruch was Cellabane Randolls XV kneeling down facing the mural of the White Phoenix and praying for Jude's safe passage. He always prayed for all of his subjects and they always found a way out of the boredom and dispair that hurt them so much. He knew it could work for Jude as well.

"Please my lord; my saviour.." Randolls said as he was doing the symbolic gesture as most keepers of faith do; "...please guide our future fragile Jude away from the sin of unfaithfulness and back towards the light of faithful right..." his voice sounded like it was cracking under pressure as if he cannot continue anymore; "...and may those who are responsible for guiding Jude into the dark and deadly light of unfaithness suffer the judgements that you shall create upon thee.May thy peaceful regin free...Amen!"

As he said that; the open flung wide open and enter Servent Omega who was huffing and puffing just as Randolls XV was about to put his hands together and pray for Jude's safe passage into sainthood; "My lord.....!" Randolls XV raises up and turns around looking very angry and looks directly at Servent Omega's eyes like he was ready to tie him to the cross and destory every cell in his body. Servent Omage gulped in fear; he should have known better. Being a furry who condones the existance of wizards, warlocks and necromancers is one dangerous thing; but interuptting the almighty's presenece and respect was beyond an abomination.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Randolls XV screamed flushed with anger beyond belief. That made Servent Omega shudder in fear and made it very diffcult to get an answer out of his mouth.

"My....lord.." Servent Omega responded trying to get those words out of his mouth quickly; " I.....was coming to inform you that Sezar believe that Jude has let the prisonsers escape and....."

"Servent Omega!" Randolls XV responded in a protestive mood; " I have been trying to pray for Jude's return to faithfulness and now" Randolls XV attempt to talk normally suddenly turn into screaming once again; " YOU COME TO ME SAYING THAT I SHOULD SEE SEZAR! This is obsence!!"

Servent Omega tried to answer to Randolls but it was over and Omega knew it; "But..."

"Let Kaska talk to Jude! I'm following his advice and praying for her." Randolls XV stated acting somewhat irrational; " You should be guarding the prison...." Servent Omega was breathing a sigh of relief that Randolls wasn't going to throw him into the fire pit on those comment he made earlier.

"That's just it my lord." Servent Omega responded trying to get the message to Randolls XV; " Jude says that you are nothing but a puppet to the leader of the Anti-Wizard Force...." That proved to be a big mistake.... Disobeying his partner Kaska Halio was bad enough; however questionning his leadership was clearly going too far. Randolls XV went from be flushed with red-hot anger to flush white-hot anger in a matter of seconds.

"SHE SAID WHAT?!" Randolls XV screamed from the top of his lungs. Mistress Jude has never acted this way in Randolls' eyes and he wasn't about to let her act this way again. ~Kaska was right again....That prophect has exposed my mistress for the sin of unfaithfulness. Those mages are going to pay!~ he thought. If only he knew what Kaska's plans were and why he became part of this whole mess. Servent Omega knelt and tried to pray for Randolls XV's mercy. Randolls didn't see him to even care as he was more concerned with Jude.

"Yes; my almighty lord." Servent Omega said sweating like a hot dog on a humid day; " Jude is actually questionning your leadership and honestly believes that you are not in control." A funny thing was about to happen....

"She's questionning _my_ leadership?" Randolls XV asked looking shocked and was surprisely calm for a hot-head; " She thinks that I'm _not_ qualifed to lead this village? She _wants_ leadership." Randolls XV upgraded himself to a full shout and a message that would be sent to Jude; " I'll SHOW HER LEADERSHIP!! Servent Omega! Lead me to Jude....and let the ture leadership begin!" Servent Omega nodded his head with approval as he open the door and both Cellabane Randolls XV and Servent Omega both exit in single file outside. Both walk down the stair and enter the public square. Already at the wooden prison in the public square were Sezar Poiler, Jude Canadagara and Servent Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma and Equal who were also awaken to the confusion and commotion. Everyone was talking to each other wondering what to do next except for Jude and Sezar who was leering at each other and waiting for their next move it seems. Randolls XV was surprised that Jude was even in conflict was Sezar let alone they mentally abusing each other. Maybe Kaska was more right than even he had seen? Randolls XV had to know what is wrong with her...maybe those _mages_ have gotten to her......

"Well;" Sezar said in a screeching tone looking at Randolls XV; "....it's about time that you got here!"

"Randolls?!" Jude said starled as she turned around and sees Randolls XV walking behind Servent Omega. Randolls XV looked very sharp like daggers in his own two eyes. However; he looked more authoritative then an out-of-control freak that he's been acting lately. Randolls XV realized it was time to show Jude the error of her own ways and thoughts about questionning his leadership and his sainthood to boot.

"Servents!" Randolls XV barked out attempting to so his hand in the entire operations of Randolls' Village; "Return to your posts!"

"As you command my almighty lord!" the servents responded without question as they return to their post with Servent Beta and Servent Omega guarding the wooden prison as always; Servent Alpha and Servent Equal going towards the Anti-Wizard Police Force and Servent Delta and Servent Gamma returning to their post at Randolls' house. That left Sezar and Jude left.... Randolls XV looked directly into Jude's eyes and was ready to show her no quarter in this squabble.

"I don't know what _that_ mage has done to you my future saint.." Randolls XV said with a gowl as if he wanted to strangle Walker Zabone and Gregory AeroStar for poisoning his love and future saint in the high chruch; "..but what I have showed is my leadership which you have questionned that I've shown to be sound."

"If you really leadership my lord.." Jude responded showing no fear for Randolls' charges and his absolutely distructive behaviour towards Kaska; "....you would be kicking _that witch_ out of village forever"; she point directly at Jude while still looking directly as Randolls XV; " and Kaska would be hung for his evil behaviour. Simply telling your soliders to return to their posts is _not_ leadership." Sezar began to seeth with anger that she was a witch. Ture; Kaska was lying about being Randolls' savior; but he and his gang were not mages by any means. Randolls XV decided in all fairness it was time to give Sezar a chance to tell her side of the story.

"Now Sezar!" Randolls XV asked in pretty much the same tone as he did with Jude; " Why are you angry at my future saint?"

"My lord;" Sezar explained trying to tell the truth and trying to hide her sin of evesdropping on Jude; " I was overlooking Jude outside and she visited the prisoners to bring food to them."

"So; that sounds normal to me." Randolls XV responded looking a bit annoyed and thinking that Sezar was trying to evesdrop on his mistress. Jude was starting to smile weakly; he seemed to be in complete control now. Sadly; that was totally mistaken.

"Until; I actually heard _him_ from here;" Sezar was pointing to the spot on top window of the Anti-Wizard Police Force; "..... that mage was actually talking to her." Sezar said pointing to the wooden prison in a strong firm voice to drive the message home; " That's why Kaska believes that Jude is unfaithful."

"WHAT?!" Randolls XV screamed uncontroablly looking at Jude and was spitting into Jude's face; " YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO _THAT_ MAGE!! Servent Omega?!" barking at Servent Omega; "Open the door!"

"As you command my almighty lord!" Servent Omega responded as he open the wooden double-doors wide. Randolls XV and Servent Omega rush inside instantly and looks inside to discover that there's no one inside. Gregory AeroStar, Walker Zabone, Oniz Mecha, Durin Percy, Pledge Mason, Farris Karnage....all gone. Disappeared into thin air like the wizards they are according to Randolls XV. Jude looked completely faceless in the shouting; as showing her emotions would make her guilty.

"THOSE MAGES ARE GONE!!" Randolls XV was screaming again as he comes out steaming mad; " THEY'VE ESCAPED!!"

"I've been trying to tell you." Sezar responded trying to temper the out-of-control Randolls XV; you never knew what he might do; "I heard Jude talking to Zabone!"

"Is this ture mistress?!" Randolls XV asked looking stunned.

"I have had enough of talking to such a worthless infidel!" Jude said looking very cross and has had enough of Randolls XV; " This has been a complete misunderstanding; but now I can see that those fiends have taken complete control over there." Jude then screams right in front of the elder of the Island of Randolls; " OF COURSE I _DID_ TALK TO ZABONE!!"

"WHAT?!" Randolls XV screamed back before backing off on the screams because the entire situation was finally starting to sink deep within his psyche, Jude was become a mage and was part of the conspiracy to the occult; " How could you turn your back on the faith?! On the White Phoenix?!! On me....?!"

"Walker Zabone is not a wizard!" Jude protested bitterly; " If anything; Kaska and that _witch_ are the real mages or shall I say.." screams from the ...SOOTHSAYERS!"

"ARRRGH!" Sezar hissed a lot of vemon; sounding like a sreeching witch; " Methinks you are the real witch!" Good thing Randolls XV is too irrational to hear the tone of Sezar's voice or that could destory her cover like it did with Databyle Puppet.

"Place Jude under arrest Servent Omega!" Randolls XV states looking directly at Jude as Servent Omega seizes Jude's arms; "You are under arrest for conspiracy to the occult."

"Walker Zabone is not a mage!" Jude protested again; however, Randolls XV was way too far off to be reasoned with. He started to act out of impulse and was very irrational now.

"Then ask me this: How did they escape?!" Randolls XV barks into Jude's face.

"They proably found a trapdoor underneath the prison." Jude said overhearing what Walker Zabone and company were talking about. However; Servent Omega wasn't buying it and Randolls XV was too irrational to care about the truth.

Servent Omega shrugged looking like there was nothing there; "We didn't find anything that resembled a trapdoor my almighty lord." Jude had a clutch of panic coming to her.

"Jude; I cannot believe that you of all people would actually lie to me!" Randolls XV yelling at Jude once again looking like he was ready to burn someone at the stake right now instead of later; "I should lop off your head and...." Servent Omega realized that he had to stop Randolls XV before he looks bad in the eyes of God. Clearly that irrationabilty was starting to eat away at that heart that Randolls XV had.

"My almighty lord.." Servent Omega comes forward and tries to calm down; "I don't believe that the Lord would approve of that...."

"I forgot..." Randolls XV said finally having a moment of rationalability; "..maybe I need Kaska's advice again...."

"See; you depend on that _soothsayer_ to make decisions instead of making the correct decisions on your own." Jude protested with her arms still forced back her back again; " You're just a paranoid puppet; tugging at the strings.....just like Databyle." Databyle..... Eveything that happened to him was starting to happen to Randolls XV and he doesn't realize it. Databyle was lucky that he wasn't charged with kidnapping and was only charged with illegal entry into the country. The laws of Wesdon were lax to say the least. However; Randolls XV had enough of hearing about things that he felt were not going to affect him. He should have known better......

"ENOUGH!!" Randolls XV screamed at Jude again and that rush of rationability is gone once again, however the entire group was completely slience shuddering out of fear; " Jude you should know better than anyone else that _every_ _leader_ _needs_ _a_ _team_! Servent Beta! Servent Omega! Sezar Polier!" Randolls XV proceeds to points at his guards; " Take Jude to see Kaska; I think he's on the Eastern Half of the island."

"As you command my almighty lord..." Servent Beta and Servent Omega responded without question; "..Come this way you witch!" Jude knows that Randolls XV was beyond help now and only he can save himself now. Jude decides to obey her servents as she exits with Servent Beta, Servent Omega and Sezar Poiler following close behind towards the eastern gate towards the eastern part of the island. Randolls looks directly at the wooden prison and falls to the ground and felt that the entire world was failing him.

"My lord.." Randolls XV prayed on the ground looking forward at the eastern gate where he noticed Jude leaving; "...please give me the strength to prevent this chruch from crumbling to the ground for the scorn caused by my former saint and from the evil powers of the many mages that surround her now." He had tried so hard to train Jude into a monk who would take over and look after the chruch when he passed away. He tried so hard to fight the demons that he believed still existed in this world. However; now he was facing a crisis that he never faced before in his life. He has found two mages among his mists; the Lantern of Zabone has yet to be found since forever and more importantly; Jude has switched to the other side. The sad thing ofor Randolls XV was that thing were going to get a lot worse; however, prehaps by that time Randolls XV might actually be saved.... But not for now.....

***

There was still a lot left in this story and Gregory still had a chance to respond to Randolls XV's accusing charges. Meanwhile; underneath the wooden prison; an underground cavern made of solid rock about eight feet in height and was about 15 feet wide running in two directions. Next to the path which was fairly small was a river which looked exactly like a sewer and it was smelly and dirty running down next to it. It was fairly dark and spooky to say at least. On the path was Gregory AeroStar, Farris Karnage, Oniz Mecha, Pledge Mason and Walker Zabone. Durin Percy quickly jumps down and lands on the path as Gregory tugs on the rope and rope come down quickly; causing that stone trapdoor to fall on top of it quickly. The smell was so overwhelming that everyone was ready to throw up as a result. Ture; this was a digusting and vulgar place but it was better than being burned at the stake.

"Not again!" Oniz protested as she held her nose with her fingers to stop the smells; "This is the worst type of sewer I've ever seem."

Farris was looking upbeat as usual and felt that holding his nose was a dirty sign; "Kind of reminds me of the moral sewer that you swim around."

"Yeah;" Durin said holding his nose in unison; "....only this time it actually does smell bad."

"Stop it!" Oniz snapped back; " It's bad enough that I have to smell your waste; now I have to her it from an opinioned brat!"

"Oniz's got a point there; this isn't a very hospitable place to be in.." Pledge exclaimed as he looks at Gregory; "..The plan had better work Gregory; you know that this place stinks!"

"We can only be so lucky considering that the alternative would to be burned at the stake." Gregory responded as he turns around and sees Walker Zabone trying to strike a wooden match and that caused Gregory a bit of panic; "Walker; it's not a good idea to strike a match here!"

"Why not mate?!" Walker responds thinking that Gregory was a moralist; " We're adults so we should be allowed to use matches. Why are you so worried?" Those words caused even more fear into Gregory's voice. This was the kind of waste that had lots of carbon and gas that was liable to catch on fire and explode without delay. Gregory wasn't about to let his group die because of one careless mistake.

"If this is the kind of waste that I think it is then lighting a match would cause the whole area to instantly explode." Gregory said with a hint of fear in his voice; "The last thing we need is to destory ourselves and wreck the whole place in the process." Walker puts the almost about to be used match back in the box remembering that Gregory was in the right in this case and being dead would not be a way to clear your name.

"I'm sorry; but I'm used to being in places that aren't considered fire hazards.." Walker responded; "..Besides; mate, it's so dark here I cannot see anything."

"I'm no doctor; but you seem to have night vision problem caused by a lack of carrots in the meal." Gregory said remembering what his mother had told his about the importance of carrots in the diet; "But; no problem, Oniz."

"Oh yeah.." Oniz said as she pulls out a black flashlight that was shaped like a tear-shaped lantern and she would turns it on; "...the AlphaLight!"

"Nature's got me again!" Gregory said as he pulls out a bronze compass in order to regain his own bearings; " Okay, if we go striaght ahead we would be going north and going towards the center of the bell-shaped island. If we go south, we might be caught by Randolls forces.." Gregory is pointing at the path in front of them; "..Now it is up to Jude."

However; Jude was in trouble as the whole situation returned to the Eastern half of the Island of Randolls. Kaska Halio, Zinna Tolay and Cassium Victor were inspecting all three of the AeroStar gang's airplanes: Gaia's Avis, Flight of Morals, and the Firebird Avion. Zinna was currently under the Firebird Avion checking it for any defect and was grumbling in every sense of the word. Also present on the sence were four new servents of the Randolls XV group who were guarding the entrance of the path leading towards the island of Randolls XV. All of them were wearing the same robes that the first six servents were wearing when Gregory AeroStar was captured and carrying large wooden stick which looked like spears; unlike the first group which was bare handed.. Servent #7 was named Servent Seto who was a grey ox and was clearly the tallest of the group and one of the biggest guards in the group as well. Servent#8 was named Servent Lukewarm. He is a white goat and he was the oldest servent in the group. Servent #9 was named Servent Volco who was literally the black sheep of the servents of Randolls XV. He is second oldest member of the group and had a rebel-like streak until Kaska's appearance changed his ways. Finally; Servent #10 was named Servent Zappa who was a brown turtle and was the shortest person in the group; however he is also their best protecter with that shell of his. Cassium was guarding Zinna's back while Kaska Halio watched the action of Pledge's Flight of Moral's plane with his feet up.

"So; Miss Tolay." Kaska said watching Zinna as looks under the body of the Firebird Avion; "What is the verdict here?"

"All three planes are very sound and very safe to fly.." Zinna states as she grumbles in digust over Oniz's good mechanic skills ; "..particually Gregory AeroStar's plane, Boss."

"You seem very jealous; my dear." Cassium responds hissing like a snake; "Oniz got your tongue?!"

"She just makes me so mad Snakefang!" Zinna shouted out causing Cassium to whince even more so than usual. Kaska Halio calling him Snakefang was one thing mainly because he couldn't do anything about it wihout getting shocked; however, hearing it from Zinna was not going to be tolerated by the snake of bare-knukle boxing.

"Hey if da boss wants to call me that; fine." Cassium protested hissing even more so; " But I'm not going to take that kind of insult from the likes of you."

"Well; at least I can make offspring." Zinna said sounding like she was cross for Oniz and wanted to take it out on something; namely Cassium Victor; " You only make trouble!"

"WHY YOU...!" Cassium screamed and that caused Kaska Halio to indicate that he should stop them from fighting. He gets out of Pledge's Flight of Morals and unleashes his shock stick. Without any delay he points his shock at the arguing party and pushes the button lightly causing ths shock stick to emit charges of electrcity and emit a loud crackling sound, smoke and light. The crackling noise causes Zinna and Cassium to stop fighting outright and look at their leader in fear.

"Zinna; you should be thankful that Oniz Mecha is an excellent fixer;" Kaska said pointing the shock stick at her however making sure that his trigger finger was not on the button; "...otherwise we could never put my beautiful plan into action. Now can we put the AutoPilot in these planes?"

"Without any problems Boss!" Zinna responded strongly trying to show that she was loyal to her boss. However; Kaska took no notice and turned around to see the servent still guarding the entrance way.

"Excellent! It won't be long now....Servent of Randolls?!" Kaska barked out; " You are hereby dismissed until further notice by our almighty lord Randolls XV!"

"As you wish Commander!" Servent Seto, Lukewarm, Volco and Zappa responded at the same time as they turn on their heels and walked forward towards the village of Randolls and completely out of sight. Kaska wanted to laugh at that glorious day; with Gregory AeroStar captured, now his plan can come full circle. However; there would be some unfinished business as seen as Jude Canadara who was no longer being forced out of the village by Servent Omega enters the eastern half of the island along with Sezar Poiler, Servent Beta and Servent Omega. Kaska was not happy at all realizing that Sezar disobeyed orders by staying behind intentionally.

"So; you decide to show up fashionably late." Kaska said with his arm folded and looking very cross; "Do you understand the impact of my words that you intentionally decided to stay behind?!"

"Boss; Jude was trying to...." Sezar tries to explain it however Kaska looked at her even more digusted with her action more than ever before.

"Talk some sense into Randolls you evil puppet master." Jude protested; "I should...."

"Oh;" Kaska said changing his tone to faux happiness as he looked at Jude with contempt; ".... if it isn't the unfaithful one Jude What's Her Name like it matters to little old me."

"You have disgraced the church.." Jude shouted in absolute protest and not about to back down from Kaska Halio; "..You have disgraced the faith and committed vulgar acts againest Walker Zabone."

"WOW! You are one hunderd percent correct my dear sweet little saint." Kaska proclaimed with lots of glee; " I must admit that my conduct is very appalling; considering that I manage to get into Randolls head about being vigilant even further." Kaska's tone changed from glee to anger in a split second; "..So what? Randolls cannot be switched back....let alone changed by you!" that tone and cross look returned onto Sezar; " Now Sezar; why did you bring Miss Jude here?"

"The prisoners have escaped boss..." Sezar shouted as she points directly at Jude with the accusing finger; "...And it's _her_ fault!"

"WHAT?! YOU......" Cassium screamed figuring that their plans were going up in smoke. However; Kaska Halio was a villian who knew how to think three or four steps ahead of any plans. A villian who would study any situation.... There was a brainstrorm coming, if Gregory AeroStar and company did in fact escape and was inescapable then they would be going after the Lantern of Zabone. Zabone himself disappeared under the same condition; so.....

Kaska had to explain why he is the leader and everyone else is not; "Gave us what we really wanted originally."

"Boss? How can we be 'given what we wanted originally'." Cassium said looking confused; " I thought that you wanted to get rid of those brat who just escaped."

"WHAT?!" Jude screamed in protest realizing that it was Kaska would wanted her friends out of the way; " YOU MADMAN!"

"I'll take that as a tribute!" Kaska shouts out acting very mad now; " as he points the shock stick directly in front of Jude but doesn't turn it on; " To _your_ grave!" He then talks to Cassium in a cocky tone; " You see Sankefang; you to this date still do not get the fact that I'm the leader and your not."

"You're even vulgar to your sub-orinates." Jude protested; "Cassium; do you really think that Kaska cares..." That phrase was simply not going to fly with Kaska as he once again points his shock stick at Jude and turns it on this time. The crackling noise and flashes of light cause Jude to step back. She was afraid now; as she saw Kaska's eyes of evil in full bloom and his anger was present in full bloom as well.

"Don't ya dare tempt me woman!" Kaska shouted as he then turns to Cassium with the same tone of voice; " Use your head for something other than a headbutt...Think about it! The prisoners must have found way out of that prison..so how did they escape?"

"Oh...oh...I know boss!" Cassium thought as he started to become a little cocky; " They used _magic_ to escape!"

"Wrong Mr. Headbutt; considering that you were hired to fight not to brainstorm." Zinna said pointing at Casssium's head smirking as Cassium continued to whince; " It is pretty clear Boss; they mustive found a trapdoor underneath the prison.."

"Wait a minute!" Sezar protested believing that Servent Omega had just ruled that verdict out; " Methinks Servent Omega stated to me that he didn't find such a thing." Servent Omega start to sweat as Kaska looks at him with cross eyes.

"Zinna _is_ right you know." Kaska began explaining the whole situation; " Now that they are underground in which Zabone created long before the first arrival of Randolls. If my hunch is correct; the Lantern of Zabone should be in there. In other words; we let Gregory find the lamp then we force him to give up the lamp then wreck the entire underground upon the Command of Randolls XV. "

"I thought that you wanted to help Randolls?" Sezar asked and that question caused Jude to growl in the horribleness of it all. Kaska was here for the greed and to inflict as much pain and suffering as humanly possible. Gregory was right; this was getting very obsence indeed.

"Who said I wanted to help that misguided saint? All I'm really interested in is the Lantern of Zabone.." Kaska admitted laughing out loud and that caused Jude's to become even more angry; "...It would make me rich; not to mention fund my entire operation. Just think about it; entire countries would be given up just to get their hands on this wonder lamp. If someone were to _sell_ their own country just to get their hands on this treasure; it would go a long way in reviving the Nega Aces Organization and returning it to it's original glory."

"I see Boss.." Sezar states harvesting a big smile on her face; ".and if it helps Randolls become a mytyr; then you could care less." Kaska now figured that the people who escaped did find a non-magical way out and it would lead striaght for the lamp. All he had to do was the convince Randolls XV that the _wizard_ Zabone was more resourceful in non-magic than expected without of course declaring that he was not a mage to begin with. That should be too easy for a villian who can make plans in the blink of an eye.

"Exactly.....Now Servent Omega! Come with me!" Kaska began to bark out his orders for the groups involved; " Zinna, Cassium, Sezar; Servent Beta; please look after our little traitor. Bind her if you must!

"As you command commander!" Servent Omega saluted and obeyed the command without question as he approches Kaska Halio. Kaska made no effort to look at him....Were they starting to falter under the pressure? Or was this just Kaska's way of treating sloppy servent workers.

"As you command boss!" Zinna said as they approch Jude and were ready to keep this furry from escaping.

"Now the plan's coming full circle." Kaska said quietly as he starts to walk towards the village of Randolls with Servent Omega trailing behind and wondering what punishment that he going to get if Randolls XV finds out that he didn't check the floor of the wooden prison. As for Jude; now it was really up to Gregory after all to save the preachert from himself. The question is: can Randolls XV be saved from himself? Only one way to find out.....

Meanwhile back underground now much deeper into the path believed to be how Zabone escaped. Gregory AeroStar, Durin Percy, Pledge Mason, Oniz Mecha, Farris Karnage and Walker Zabone continue to march forward with the flashlight that Oniz was using called the Alphalight continued to shine the path in front of them. Finally; after a lengthy walk, the path reaches a four way fork in the path. Two path go to the left and right; while the one they travelled to returns to the wooden prison. The central path is blocked by a thick locked iron door. At least it looked like an iron door as it was light here as if there was a light source from up above; the team stopped in awe over this discovery.

"Unbelievable!!" Oniz said looking in awe over this door as if the almighty was doing it ; " It looks like this door made of iron...and it is not even rusted."

"This isn't made of iron at all." Gregory admitted becoming the surprise technologist in the family; Iron doesn't shine so brightly that it actually absorbs light."

"You're right mates!" Walker said as he looked around the left and right paths and sees light shining for both paths; " I can see the entire path to each side and there seems to aslo be markings on the door." Walker then proceeds to point to the upper portion of the seven foot door and the team sees the carvings on the door. There was a triangle shape that looked like there was some kind of push button present in the middle of the doorway. Below it there was some writing in plain english (strange) which said: To three will reveal th ee. That writing was strange for two reasons; one that it was a poem and two; Zabone intentionally put a space between the _th_ and the _ee_. Gregory walks up and presses the triangle button. ~This must be the entrance to Zabone's room. I cannot wait!~ he thought before he was going to face disapointment as the button springs back and nothing happens. Gregory starts to look around.

"There seems to be another barrier among our mists." Gregory said looked a bit defeated. They had come so close yet they were still so far away from solving this mystery. And Zabone was not doing this group as favors to say the least.

"I've got an idea; we'll split into three groups." Durin said putting his thinking cap on; " Me and Pledge will take the right path while Oniz and Farris will take the left path." Pledge just shook his head, great plan from Durin but executed wrong as usual; " Think about it, the two opposite poles together as one."

"Grrr....Look; we are _not_ opposite poles." Oniz protested as Farris just stood there stunned at the thought that Oniz might try to flirt him just like she does to Phillip when he has zero plans for marriage; " We're all towards the right."

"Funny; I saw you and Farris staring at each other like a bunch of star-crossed lovers of faith." Durin said as Farris begins to blush in crimson red. Oniz was now angry with Durin's accusations and hurtful gossip.

"We were just talking to each other..." Oniz protested still disliking the fact that she got teamed up with Farris and disliking Durin's gossiping to boot.

"Stop it Durin!" Gregory yelled looking bright red and blushing at the embrassment that Durin was causing; "You're just as bad as my siblings are."

"Well;" Durin said trying to defend his degraded self; "....that makes sense considering that I was talking to them about..."

"Pledge;" Gregory said as that response causes him to look up at the roof of the underground passageway and was looking very ashamed at the thought that his family was actually encouraging this flirting from Oniz and even worse this gossip from Durin; " you better take him away before I _decide_ to life my refraination from punching his lights out." One thing was certain was that if they ever got home; Sally and Phillip were going to get a stern talking to.

"Very well Mr. AeroStar...Come on Mr. Opinion!" Pledge said as he grabs Durin by the ear; " Let's go before Gregory gives you the black eye special."

"OUCH! Hey! Let go of my ear! I get the hint!" Durin protested whincing in pain as Pledge and a forced Durin were exiting to the right and headed east.

"Hay is for horse buster!" Oniz snaps back at Durin showing no mercy on Durin's soul as he should have kept his mouth shut on the idea that Farris and Oniz were lovers; " I love that line! Come on Farris; let's get going ourselves." Oniz then proceeds to the left path; the west path. As she said that Farris finally snaps out of his blushing.

"Of course; I'm coming my darling!" Farris said as he stumbles with his words as he follows Oniz Mecha close behind. Gregory could only shake his head and wonder if everyone was doing exactly what he was doing..

"Boy; I've got to stop spacing out;" Gregory said looking down at the ground; "... everybody doing it now!"

"Aye mate! I wonder what Jude is doing?" Walker asked looking concerned; " Is Randolls ever going to understand?"

"I think it's going to take an act of the almighty before that happens." Gregory said realizing why they escaped from that wooden prison in the first place; " I just hope that Randolls wakes up and acts before then."

"At least it's drier here...." Walker said with a weak smile.

".....and much less stinky!" Gregory protested as he waves his hand and finally gets a chance to smell once again. The end of this powerful mystery was starting to close just as Kaska was readying for plan B. Back inside the wooden prison near the kitchen area was a steamed Randolls XV along with Kaska Halio and Servent Omega. Omega was sweating bullet as he did say that he did check the floor when in reality; his religious beliefs prevented him from doing so. Randolls XV was steaming mad; as he was dragged out of his quarters again praying for the safe passage of the chruch that was ruined by Jude; at least in his own mind. This was not the type of thing that he wanted to get himself into again; being evil ground breeding mages and wizards.

"Why do you drag me back into this unclean domain?" Randolls XV protested in a whining tone; " Servent Omega has already checked to place and as you can plainly see; there are no wizards here.." Randolls XV looks at Kaska with a look that can annoy people; "...This proves that Zabone is a mage."

"No it doesn't.." Kaska snaps back sounding like a teenager snapping back at his parent; "..Ask Servent Omega if he searched the floor for clues?"

"I don't see your.." Randolls XV decided that it was better to ask then make Kaska angry; "..Servent Omega; did you check the floor?" Servent Omega gulped in his presence; a sign that he did have something to hide. Randolls XV looked cross; adn a little bit shocked that Servent Omega who was his most powerful servent would miss something so easily.

"My lord; if I were to do that; then I would be committing an evil act." Servent Omega decided it was time to tell the truth and explain his reasons no made how foolish they were; " Besides; there is only a crack which is square in shape near the outhouse."

"You idoit!" Kaska yells into Servent Omega's face; " Everyone knows that a good investgator always checks everything before drawing conclusions." Kaska takes out his shock stick turns it on and rubs the shock end of the stick across the packed solid sand that showed a clear square cut and causing it to split into two and some fragments exposed nothing but bare wood. Kaska then grabs one of the large fragments and throws it aside almost at Servent Omega's feet. It was sort of a way to show his digust towards Servent Omega's lying to Randolls XV. and then throws the other fragment away on the other side. The wooden was cut like a square. It was a trapdoor and now Randolls XV was blushing in fear. For so long now; he claimed just like all the Randolls that followed him before that Zabone disappeared because he used magic. This relavation was starting to show something else.

"A trapdoor?" Randolls XV asked. Kaska realized that Randolls XV was starting to question his belief that he had strong on Zabone. He had to drive him batty fast or else the plan would be in vain.

"Do you know what this means?" Kaska asked smiling as a sign that told Randolls XV that just because Zabone escaped through conventional means doesn't change the fact that he is a mage.

"What does it mean?" Servent Omega asked causing Kaska to give him the mean look. However; Randolls XV didn't take notice and was ready to proclaim victory.

"The lord is shining brightly at last!" Randolls XV beamed as he can smell victory over the forces of evil. ~God has seen enough suffering and now this traitor to the almighty shall be foresaken.~ he thought smiling as if he was one with the lord.

"And the Lantern can finally be found..." Kaska said rubbing his hand together and trying to take the smell that was coming to them. However; Randolls XV didn't take notice as he was clearly on guard for the almighty. Nothing was going to stop him now.

"Zabone; you thought that you could get away with your crimes of the occult;" Randolls XV laughed with hysteria; " but now once the Lantern of Zabone is destoryed then we have nothing to fear."

"[Nothing can stop us now!]" Kaska wispered to himself as plan b was working to perfection. All he needed now was to hope that Gregory has the Lantern of Zabone once they find him. There was a lot of work to do for that to happen...... As the groups have now split up into three group, it was time to start somewhere. Oniz Mecha and Farris continued to follow the western path to parts unknown. All that was known were the constant patterns of packed soil and loose rock that dotted the lining of the cave and passageway. Oniz Mecha was shining the Alphalight forward and noticed what was so clear to all. The whole walk was pretty much uneventful with the execption of the furries engaging in equally boring dialogue. However; there was some concerns in this voice-to-voice exchange.

"I warned that Mr. Preacher that he should watch over his family." Oniz protested keeping her voice to being as polite as possible; " I'll give you the farm if I don't see Sally continue to be depressed..."

"You don't have a farm Oniz...." Farris said looking confused over Oniz Mecha's figure of speech. Typical Farris for being serious about how important using direct words was.

"I know....but I feel like that I'm being taken out of the social fabric." Oniz said letting out a slight sigh; " I mean; I'm supposed to be the leader of this group. I'm the oldest person in this broken family; so by default; I should be the leader of this group."

"I understand your frustration Miss Mecha." Farris pointed out causing Oniz to raise her eyebrows in surprise; " I wish that Gregory would cease this wild goose chase." he then gulped at the thought of Gregory hearing him out on these stupid mission; " Please don't tell him that I said that..."

"It doesn't matter since at the end of life;" Oniz said shrugging her shoulders; "....he always find out as Mr. Preacher would say that he does."

"However; you cannot change the belief system of a furry." Farris pointed out causing Oniz to whince a bit knowing that one day Gregory's action are going to kill him; " That doesn't mean that you cannot give advice againest his ideas. Maxim taught Gregory how to help people well; maybe too well." Oniz Mecha was now starting to feel that she wasn't alone anymore despite the fact that Farris and Gregory were buddies. There was hope for Oniz to get into Gregory's head and tell him to get back at raising his family until they had lives of their own. It was the glue that would hold this madness from falling apart. However; as soon as she was near the end of her thoughts she started to notice something.

"Hey; Farris!" Oniz yelled pointing the Alphalight back to a 90 degree angle; "Look at this....!" The Alphalight shine brightly onto some kind of room which was no more than 20 feet across and 12 feet high; was set up to be some sort of anicent filteration unit. To the left side there was a hollowed out rock filled with dirty sea water as small drops of salt water fell onto the pool. To the middle of the filteration unit was a piper which leas to an iron pot which was filled with sea water as well and that pot was under some pieces of woodlogs. To the right was another iron pot which was empty and just above thatt was another triangle-shaped push button that was just like the push button found earlier. The pieces of Zabone's life were starting to become pieced together.

"What is this stuff?" Farris asked as Oniz Mecha observed the area. ~ This Zabone character is more brilliant and even though there is no biblical evidence that Zabone is a mage; there is lots of physical evidence present!~ she thought smiling as sight continued to bring her in awe.

"It looks like anicent version of a filteration unit." Oniz said looking at the area with her famous critical eye; " It is used to remove foregin material out of seawater and create safer, cleaner drinking water although I must admit that the absence of being here for 1400 years has rendered it useless."

"Look at this!" Farris said as he looked at the right side at that triangle push button and Oniz Mecha flashes the Alphalight directly onto it; " It's another push button; the same one that we saw on the middle iron door that we saw earlier."

"I have a feeling that if I push this button;" Oniz said as she pushes the triangle-shaped push button like before; ".... good fortune will befall on thee...." Sadly; like the last time the triangle push button suddenly springs back and nothing had happened at all. Now Oniz was looking puzzled and in some ways she was looking frustrated. That was mainly because Farris was smiling at the fact that Oniz got her smile got wiped off her face. She thought that some thing will always happened when she touches the button; as if she had the golden touch.

"Or....It does nothing like the last one." Farris exclaimed smiling; " You're just like Durin......jumping to conclusions."

"Let's get back to Gregory before we get too much rub-in." Oniz said shaking her head as she turns around and starts walking back towards the main path and back to _Mr. Preacher._ Farris realizes this and he walks close behind. Now it was time for Durin and Pledge to see if they can make any progress. All of this with Jude captured by the Nega Aces and Randolls XV having the group on the run with Kaska Halio close behind. The gang had better hurry...

Pledge Mason had finally allowed Durin Percy to walk on his own terms after taking a fistful of ear from Durin. They were walking down the somewhat dark path towards the east according to Gregory's own bearings. There they managed to see light as they approched another dead-end with some sort of iron door; the same one found near the centeral path early on that was blocked. To the left of that door were two buttons instead of one. One was the same triangle-shaped button that they came across earlier while the second button to it right was another push button and this button was in the shape of a cross; or maybe even a _+_ sign. Pledge was now frustrated at the thought that they couldn't find anything and had to return to Gregory empty-handed.

"Oh great!" Pledge shouted in frustration; " We are at a dead end!"

"Why did you have to use the word 'dead'." Durin shouted back with his fur feeling sweaty from the fear that he was expressing as he didn't like the use of the word dead; " You know that I'm _too_ opinioned to die!"

"Oh stop it!" Pledge said slapping Durin's back; "You should be lucky that you are not dead at the stake already!"

"Oh I forgot!" Durin snapped back sounding like he was nagging; " I was supposed to keep thy opinion to thyself. Am I right?"

"Yes! And you should be lucky that Gregory AeroStar has been taught to be civil by Maxim;" Pledge shouted looking very cross; "....otherwise you would be in the civic ward of the hospital with irrepairable harm!" Sadly; as usual, Durin Percy was ignoring everything that Pledge said as he looks around and notices that the light was shining on the control panel of buttons. To Durin; this was more important than being civial and besides; Pledge wasn't exactly expressing those words of civility either.

"Look at this Pledge!" Durin stated pointing at that control panel on the wall; " It's yet another triangle-shaped button; the same one that was at that iron-door." Pledge was pretty upset now and was gritting his teeth in disgust.

"Stop changing the subject just for the sake of avoiding..." Pledge said before he notices that Durin was pointing at the panel with the triangle and cross-shaped buttons; "..Oh; there is a button after all."

"Yeah; I know. " Durin said looking very annoyed ; "I wonder if we push that triangle button..." Pledge clearly didn't want this to happen since he did not know what was going to happen next. However; Durin was never known to take a direct order unless it came from Commander Wesdon.

"Are you sure about this?" Pledge asked looking cross and starting to sound like he was annoyed as well; " If this place's cave-in; then it's your own childish fault!" Durin thought that this was an act of fear and that Pledge was trying to influence him. Pledge would be no part of that.

"Thank you for the encouragement!" Durin shouted as he pushes the triangle- shaped button and this time the button did not spring back instantly. The whole area was starting to shake very violently and that caused Durin and Pledge to shake around in all directions with the rumble's pulse; "Ah....what's going on?"

"As usual..." Pledge shouted as he and Durin fall to their knees and the violent shakes continue;".....your childish pranks are gonna ruin as all!"

"WHAT?!" Durin screamed as he fell flat on his face and the place continued to rumble all about. The rumbling was felt where Oniz and Farris were as they were walking back towards the central path where Gregory AeroStar and Walker Zabone were waiting. The rumbling caused Farris and Oniz to lose their sense of balance for a while and they fall down.

"Oniz?!" Farris said with a clutch of panic; " What's happening?"

"I don't know. Jackhammer don't make that kind of noise.." Oniz said listening and feeling the pulse of the earth; "...however; that's the noise for earthquakes..."

"Thanks for the lack of memories." Farris said as he rolls to his side trying to get up.

"Oh stop it!" Oniz protested trying to get up as well as the rumbling continued on and was felt even on the opening path towards the intersection of the underground. Randolls XV, Kaska Halio and Servent Omega had just climbed down from the wooden prison and began walking towards the accused group. Servent Omega fell down; but not Randolls XV and Kaska Halio. In the case of Kaska he had excellent center of gravity and was able to keep this balance. Randolls XV on the other hand was too excited to fall down from the simple rumbling of the earth. In his own mind this was the almighty's warning that he would digest the evil from within the heart of those mages that corruptted his _so-called_ future saint Jude. This was further signs of ture peace happening to the Island of Randolls.

"What is all that rumbling?!" Servent Omega asked wondering about all this as he attempts to get up. However; he will fall down once again bearly missing the digusting sewer that was beside the passageway..

"It's a message from God." Kaska lied once again as he will do most of the time; "We will finally get the judgement that was coming to this for too long."

"Ah; the glory has come forth hence.." Randolls XV sings into the heavens; "..and judgement shall hence onto those defiler of souls."

"And shall be hence." Kaska said with an evil smile that would make your blood run cold; " Their deaths await thee." Kaska knew something that Gregory AeroStar has solved yet another barrier that Zabone had put up and now it was making it all that much easier to grab the Lantern of Zabone and destory Gregory and company in the process.....Finally; the rumbling started to settle down as Gregory and Walker watched in awe as that _iron_ door starts to seperate from the rock/ground framework and the door starts to slowly slides backwards revealing the path to the history of Zabone. Another piece of the mystery has been solved. It took 1200 years to find Zabone's escape route and now it was taken less than an hour to solve the barrier that Zabone placed. Unlike the other characters; Gregory and Walker Zabone didn't feel a thing and did not lose their balance as a result of the ground shaking.

"Mate?" Walker Zabone said as he points at the iron door; " The iron door's sliding back...."

"Like the wind!" Gregory chuckled as he sees that his plans were working like clockwork; " A northernly wind prehaps mate?"

"Hey;" Oniz protests with her arms folded as she and Farris re-enter the area from the western path; " I'm supposed to be the lame jokester around here."

"Gregory?!" Farris explained what they had done; "We found a similar push button near this old filteration unit and we pushed it." Then it smacked him... the reason why the door opened was because they pushed three triangle shaped buttons. Once that it was done; the path to Zabone's home would be revealed. It was a riddle to operate the sercuity system.

"Wait a minute! 'To three will reveal Th ee! It's a riddle!" Gregory said cheerfully; " I wouldn't be surprised if there was a push button where Durin and Pledge are right now....The riddle is little more than a security system."

"Finally;" Walker Zabone said smiling in unison; " the whole case of Zabone will finally get closure one way of another." However; Oniz Mecha wasn't smiling as both Durin and Pledge were not here at this time. Would it be better if they waited until they arrived.

"Wait a second!" Oniz said holding her hand into a _stop_ motion; " Aren't we going to wait for Durin Percy and Pledge Mason to come here?"

"They are usually more prudent than this.." Farris states as he turns on his heel and walks slowly towards the eastern fork; "...Don't worry Gregory; I'll follow this path and see what those two are doing..."

"Are you sure buddy?" Gregory asked feeling that he would like to have his buddy present when the history is made; " I mean you are going to miss the part about finding closure to this completely senseless mess...."

"Don't worry Buddy! I'm not a big fan of researching history; I'm more towards studying the bible. You go on ahead.." Farris said as he pauses to remind Gregory of the important thing in life; "...One more thing; if you find the Lantern of Zabone and Randolls XV finds you ;give him the Lantern. The last thing we need is an international incident. I'll see you later...." As he finished his speech; Farris follows the eastern path and he was out of sight within a few moments. What he said however; was causing Oniz Mecha to show a sense of fear in her mind. Giving up the very thing that Zabone wants to destory was a sign of giving up and admitting that you were a mage and not a technlogist. Oniz was shaking now like she never had shook before. Gregory on the other hand was thinking about Farris' speech and realized that he was right on the money. Randolls XV may not be able to save himself; however, this is _his_ island and whatever punishment they would get for escaping the wooden prison an death would have to be taken.

"Is Farris insane?! If we just give Randolls XV the lamp; would that just prove that Zabone is just a mage?" Oniz asked the questions sounding like she was at random; " Gregory...I think we should.."

"..do as Farris says." Gregory said acting calm; " If we don't give Randolls the lamp then it would prove that we are mages and we'll never be able to biblically prove that Zabone is not a wizard." Oniz was surprised; but she realize that once Gregory makes a decision; he was going to stick with him. As expected; his father's influence was showing up again; prehaps way too much of it.

"Yeah mate;" Walker admitted as he nods his head knowing that only Randolls XV can save him from himself; "...we would be in vain if we do something that would attempt to challenge the principals of Randolls' beliefs."

"What is taking Durin so long?" Gregory said as he, Walker and Oniz walks onto the northern path and to their final destination;" I wonder..." Durin and Pledge were never like this before... Sure Durin is a bit of a goofball; but he was always on time... Maybe there was a reason behind that which can onlt be explained by Pledge as goofy-behaviour. Back at the dead end on the eastern passageway was Durin Percy and Pledge Mason; the rumbling had completely stopped as it did all around the area. Pledge Mason was angry now and it was not the crossness that he usually expressed. Luckly; only a few specks of dirt fell on them and Durin wasn't showing any signs of remorse for what he did. Now it was time for the two to do when these situations occur; talk down on each other. Both Pledge and Durin rise to their feet.

Pledge looked around and noticed that the place is completely level now; "The rumbling has stopped."

"....and nothing has happened!" Durin said with a cocky tone as if he was ready to sing and dance to some unknown music. Pledge was even hotter with anger now. That childish attitude was finally starting to get on his nerves. Durin was very rude in Pledge's eyes.

"There's that childish prankster-like attitude." Pledge protested not taking his eyes off Durin; " Honestly; Durin we must be very good friends or I must be very stupid to stay with the likes of you!"

"It's got to be the latter." Durin said shrugging off the mean suggestion I mean; we have been friends since the Great War had begun."

"I highly doubt it." Pledge said before realizing that Durin was ignoring him again and he was eyeing the push button that was shapped like a cross ;"Durin; what are you doing?" Pledge bit his lip; shuddering at the thought of Durin causing even more damage then he has already inflicted. It was simply too late to talk him out of it.

"I wonder what this button does?" Durin asks no one as he presses the cross-shaped button. The button spring back and the rumbling returns once again; only this time it only the iron door that was shaking and nothing else.

"What are you doing?" Pledge asked as he tries to approches Durin however; he gets out of the way. The iron door splits into two pieces perfectly and the plates of the iron door star to slide backwards in the opposite directions from the outside. Durin Percy raises his hand in victory much to the digust of his partner Pledge Mason. More childish behaviour from Durin in his own mind.

"See Pledge.." Durin stated tooting his own hand-made whistle his own fingers; "..I am still the man!"

"You are still the child is more like it!" Pledge snaps back sounding like one of those parent who cannot stand their children's igorance.

"Oh come on Pledge." Durin said slapping Pledge on the back; " You worry too much."

"Let me remind you about the time that you wanted so badly to deliver that letter for Mr. Wiser and you cowardly backed off because Airabus had taken over?" Pledge asked looking steamed and trying yet another method to get his attention. That did not work as he was looking at him with a confused and beclouded eye.

"Your point being?" Durin asked as he sees Farris enter the area from the passgeway; "Hello Farris..."

"Oh; hello Farris!" Pledge said realizing that despite Durin's action that he shouldn't be rude; " Durin; you're lucky today aren't you?"

"Luck certainly conquers all doesn't it?" Durin asked with a cheerful look as he sounds victory againest the some-called moralist Pledge Mason. Pledge simply just shook his head.

"Oh boy; you're _so_ hopeless!" Pledge responded sounding like he was defeated; " Farris; what are you doing here?"

"Do you remember that iron door that shined brightly earlier?" Farris explained with an excited look on his face; " Well; it slid backwards; revealing yet another path...."

"Are you all right?" Pledge asked not realizing that Durin Percy has turned around and left the area exiting from the iron door which lead into some sort of forest.

"As a matter of fact; we are all just fine.." Farris said scratching his head and seeing Pledge's face told the story of the hardship he was having with Durin; "..I agree that Durin should be more concerned with his actions. However; it does you no good to try to force him to change. Maybe you should look at yourself and try to change youself; that might inspire Durin as well to change."

"You're right; maybe I should.." Pledge said as he turned around and notices that Durin is gone and that made him steam hot white with anger; "...strangle that furry! Why can't he ever stay in one place!" Pledge without delay exits the area and follows the path taken by Durin and that left Farris completely alone and shaking his head.

"Maybe my grandfather should have taken up poltics." Farris joked a bit; " Then I can learn more about being the authoritive voice around here." Farris then decided that it was better if he follow them and get them out of trouble quickly. So Farris follows the lead of both pilots by exiting into the forest. The fresh air was beautiful however; in this case it was also very addicting considering the danger and work that was yet to come.....

***

It was great to be out of that cave in Durin Percy's own mind as he walks outside and as he was trying to regain his own bearings Farris Karnage and Pledge Mason finally manage to catch up to the childish furry. Durin seemly paid no heed or regard for his own safety and others at this time of crisis involving the preacher Randolls XV. They they were walking; they noticed that they were walking into a StarFruit forest with the trees scattered randomly about. Pledge was huffing and was stomping mad with Durin's own actions and the dangerous consequences that it could cause. This was getting to be a meance for Pledge to handle and their already rocky friendship was starting to crumble it seems.

"You are starting to get on my nerves, Durin!" Pledge shouted as he discovers Durin stopping near a large hedge and kneeling down; " You are running away from moral obligation."

"[Shhh....be quiet!]" Durin responded quietly trying to force Pledge down to his level but Pledge was refusing to go down on his level.

"How dare you talk back to me?!" Pledge shouted out feeling that Durin was not listening to him. However; as if Farris sees something comes towards him and tries to force him down again.

"[Um...Pledge?]" Farris wispers into Pledge's ear.

"Not now Farris! Can't you see that.." Pledge shouts again only to realize that he saw something unfolding far ahead of him that was barely notciable; "..[Oh; I'm sorry.]" His wispers out as the sence is unfolding. He sees Cassium Victor, Zinna Tolay, Sezar Polier, Servent Beta and Jude who has her wrists binded together with rope kneeling down. The group also see that their very own airplanes placed exactly where they left them. It was clear that the eastern pathway was created for Zabone to get fruit and food by apporching the eastern side of the Island of Randolls. Sadly for Durin, Pledge and Farris, this was also the area where everything started to go oh so wrong. For Farris; this wasn't good...Jude was clearly a prisoner if those wrist tied back mean anything at all. Also; for some strange reason it was like Farris somehow knew who those people standing there as he was bitting his lips slighty.

Durin's voice was at a quiet tone and was wondering about the safety of Jude; "[Who are these people with Jude?]"

"[I'm not sure. Let's listen into the conversation.]" Farris wispered; "[I think they are talking about something.]" Now the focus was on the group in the distance; most of the Nega Aces were there, along with Jude. Servent Beta has for some reason decided to go back to the village of Randolls XV as he walks towards the path to the village. Jude was unable to really do anything for the moment; but she was biting her lip even more so than Farris. Finally the Nega Aces started talking and Cassium Victor was not happy.

"Why do you always insult me?" Cassium asked bitterly as he started the conversation; " I've been loyal to this group for years!"

"Well; it's pretty clear." Sezar responds with a cheerful tone; " Methinks that you speak too plainly; like a brown ox."

"Look; Miss Complexity!" Cassium protested bitterly; ".....at least I don't sound like a pompus, arrogant little jerk like you!"

"Shut up both of you!" Zinna yelled out having enough of this childish behaviour as if Durin wasn't the only one with issues; " The boss is going to be very upset with us if he sees us being childish like that."

"Zinna;" Cassium responds reflecting that comment; "....saying that phrase is very childish indeed!"

"Yet effective for someone with a brain the size of a dime;" Sezar chuckles before saying the taboo word in Cassium's own mind; "....Snakefang."

"If you weren't female;" Cassium shouts spewing venom as a snake should; " I would pound you into the ground as you plainly deserve."

"Methinks you should use your fist for something other than a punching bag!" Sezar snaps back as Zinna begins to giggle softly.

"Good one Sezar!" Zinna responds laughing and that caused Jude to become very cross. Cassium Victor was being insulted by the very bad guys who he was working with. Insulting good guys was bad enough but insulting you're friends even if they are evil was even worse....

"How can you be so mean?!" Jude protested realizing that she really didn't have authority to do anything since she couldn't point at anyone with her wrists binded.

"SHUT UP!" Zinna and Sezar scream at the same time into Jude's face which causes Jude to jump and fall to her seats; "STAY OUT OF THIS!"

Cassium was laughing now thinking that their standing up was brilliant; "That'll teach her to be smart with us....." To Farris there was only one person who would say _methinks_! That was Sezar Polier and for Farris this proved that the Nega Aces were behind all this! Farris couldn't believe this; Randolls XV was being persuded by these evil, unredeemble pests. If they were here then Kaska Halio wasn't too far behind. Farris was biting his lips in fear because the last time the Nega Aces and Farris met; Cassium almost killed him. This was getting even worse....

"[Oh great!]" Farris wispering to Durin and Pledge wimpering in fear; "[It's them again!]"

"You know these people?!" Pledge yelled accidently before Farris places a hand over Pledge's mouth causing Pledge to wisper to him angrly; " [Farris? What are you doing?]" The voice however; does causes Cassium to look around the area; however he didn't see anything as Pledge, Durin and Farris hid behind the hedge before Cassium could see them.

"What was that?" Cassium said still looking around causing Zinna and Sezar to smirk at the sight of Cassium's looking around.

"Must have been your imagination running away from you." Zinna said with a wicked smile.

"I doubt it." Sezar smiling believing that she was absolutely right; "Methinks that Cassium has no imagination to let run away from you."

"I'm sure that I heard something." Cassium said looking a bit annoyed at the evil smiling as Jude gets back to her knees.

"You certainly heard something all right.." Jude preached strongly trying to gain control but failing miserably; "..That's the sound of a...."

"MIND YOUR OWN PREACHING YOU TRAITOR!" The Nega Aces screamed back in her face causing Jude to fall back onto her seat again. Jude looks very frustrated as she bit her lip again.

"[Stupid little freaks!]" Jude wispered bitterly under her breath. Cassium finally decided to give up and realize that he was being paranoid, even if he was right to think something was up.

"You're right.." Cassium admitted with an embrassed look; "....It was just me being paranoid."

"Don't worry Snakefang;" Sezar responded patting Cassium on the back and the name was making Cassium whince once again; ".....you are here to be a bodyguard; not a scouter...." While they were lucky that Cassium didn't see them; Farris was shaking rapidly. This was the last thing he needed for the Nega Aces were unstoppable.....unless Captain Ravendorf is around which he is not right now.

"[What do you mean Farris?]" Durin wispered look puzzled that Farris had so much fear in his eyes.

"[Those are the Nega Aces! We've had this kind of trouble before.]" Farris wispered with a clutch of panic; " [If Zinna is here; then that means that Kaska is behind all this.]"

"[You know them?! I know that they are a gang of the Nega Organization;]" Pledge wispered looking worried himself; "[but it's been years since they have come to our neck of the woods.]"

"[Well; they are officially back. They've already started to show their terror.]" Farris said placing his fists into him open hand; " [They have already convinced Zinna Tolay to join them and who know who else has joined now.]"

"You mean the disgraced one....!" Durin said loudly which proved to be a grave mistake as it was now Pledge's turn to close Durin's mouth and the clutch of panic was evident in the group. Once was too much and twice was reprehensible.

"[Shut your mouth Durin..]" Pledge wispered harshly; "[....or you'll get us both caught.]" However; it was too late as Zinna Tolay eyes lit up in hot anger. She really hates being called a disgrace; after all she was proud of her role as technologist and inventor. Calling her a disgrace was basically taking the almighty's name in vain and she was not going to tolerate that at all.

"Okay;" Zinna shouted out sounding very angry and assertive as she directly looks in Cassium's eyes feeling he did it to get revenge on her; ".....who's the one who said that I'm the disgraced one?"

"Don't look at me lady!" Cassium protested as Zinna looks harshly in Cassium's eyes; " You're not a disgrace in my eyes...."

"Calling me a lady is a disgraceful act Snakefang!" screamed Zinna whose face was flushed white hot with anger now. Although this ordeal was causing problems; Sezar was starting to see something in that very same direction. She noticed somewhat's head bob slightly back down near the same hedge that Farris, Durin and Pledge were hiding. Sezar realized that something was turely up around these parts.

"Shhhhh! Listen.." Sezar shouts as everyone is now completely slient as they try to listen and yet hear nothing; "...Zinna? Could you show me some of that whipping motion that you always love to show us?"

"Sure.." Zinna replies as she take out her black leather whip from the holder on her left hip and she was looking partly annoyed that she was even doing this and partly puzzled for Sezar to be even asking her to do this; ".....but I don't understand why...?"

"Could you please aim the whip rope over there?" Sezar asked as she points towards a stand of starfruit trees where she saw that head popping out of the hedge. That was trouble because Farris and company were behind that hedge.

"Okay; but I'm very annoyed that I'm doing this....." Zinna said shunning Sezar as she takes the black whip and unleashes the black whip rope into the are where Sezar was pointing to. The whip rop travel far and manages to lash onto an object; a very strange object indeed behind the hedge where Farris was hiding. Zinna realizes that she has gotten something and starts to frocefully tug back on the whip rope; but the object refused to move and in fact it seemed that it was pulling back on Zinna. Zinna tries to forcefully pull back onto the leather whip but it was no good as it was tugging back at her. This was proof that someone was here and Cassium was not dreaming. ~Someone is here. Snakefang does have better vision that I thought.~ Zinna thought;

"Hey; this whatever it is won't budge." Zinna complained as she looks for help and the she was pulled slightly forward; " Sezar! Cassium! I need your help here!"

"Okay; here we come!" Cassium and Sezar nod their heads with approval as they step in front of Zinna and in front of the whip rope with Zinna holding onto the leather handle. Now they had enough strength praticually with Cassium Victor who despite he age has been very strong over his lifespan and like dreaded wine was getting finer with age.

"Okay everyone...one....two......three......PULL!" Zinna yelled as Cassium Victor, Zinna Tolay and Sezar Poiler each pulled the whip rope and caused the object to push forward and it was done so harshly that the object really didn't have a chance to counter back and was pulled towards Zinna. However; it proved not to be an object after all as Farris Karnage was thrown towards the feet of Zinna and falls flat on his face much to the gasps of Jude who discovers that Farris; who was captured earlier was able to escape the wooden prison that Randolls XV created. Jude shook her head in order to parish the thought that they escaped with magic. Sezar folded her arms and walked towards the side of Farris while Cassium stood with his back turned to Farris in front of him. Farris didn't see his arm being wrapped up tighly and he wasn't able to remove it until it was too late.

"I knew it.." Sezar hissed as Durin and Pledge run forwards only to find out that Cassium was guarding the buddy of Gregory AeroStar; "..Methinks I found the intruders."

"Farris!" Zinna hissed in kind as Farris looked at Zinna from the mid-section position.

"Zinna! I knew that Randolls XV was drugged by your boss Kaska." Farris protested bitterly as he tries to get up; " Can't you see that..." However; Zinna shows off her strength which she gained from the Nega Aces and yanks Farris back down to the ground and was flat on his face once again. Zinna was hissing mad now as she knew that if Farris was here then Oniz Mecha was here and she wanted another round with her. In her own mind; Oniz Mecha caused her so much pain.

"Where's that immoral mechanic Oniz?" Zinna hissed bitterly at Farris almost as if she was ready to torture him at the sound of the phrase _I'm not telling_.

"She's with Gregory!" Farris responds honestly as he knew about Zinna distaste for her; " Like it should matter to you...."

"IT DOES MATTER TO ME!" Zinna shouted out feeling sore about being called a disgrace and believing that Farris was behind this; " And no one calls me a disgrace!"

"You still have a personal grudge againest men?" Farris started his insane form of questionning that caused Zinna to become even more aggressive; " Are you going to continue hating men for the rest of your life? Why can't you just turn the page and forget this life as a gang member?"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Listen to yourself!" Zinna responded in almost paranoid-like fashion as it was clear nothing was going to sway Zinna out of the Nega Aces group; " You accuse my boss; the only one who at least gave me even a hint of support; of drugging Randolls into a state of paranoia and yet you have been using the very same tactics on me that you claim my boss is doing!" Durin and Pledge try to find someway to help Farris; but Cassium Victor was blocking the path towards him and Farris and Sezar was taking good care of defending Jude from rescue as well. Things were not looking good for the Durin/Pledge buddy system right now.

"Farris?" Durin asked; " Do you need any help?" That was a big mistake because Sezar noticed the tone of the sound was the same that she heard before Zinna whipped Farris into the field. It was Durin who was disrespecting her and not Farris. That was no surprise since Durin as always acted this way and now he was going to find out why being rude and insentivtive was going to backfire on him and maybe even cost him his life.

"Hey!" Sezar protested with venom in her voice as she point directly at Durin and that causes Zinna to look at him; " Methinks you are the one who called Zinna a disgrace!"

"WHAT?!" Zinna shouted out looking very angry at Durin as she realizes who was behind these hurting remarks on her. Durin at first started to look scared and Pledge saw that as a sign of Durin finally realizing how stupid this was. ~I warned him...He doesn't listen and now he going to cost us our lives.~ Pledge thought biting his lip. However; one moment later Durin started to smile as if his personally was changed in an instant. It was live he wasn't afraid of Zinna anyone. ~I'm not going to let some _disgraceful_ person regardless of gender try to destory us.~ Durin thought as he got ready to speak. This was without a doubt the biggest mistake that he was going to make.

"You know; you are a disgrace to furrykind." Durin started with a very cocky tone that surprising everyone and catches Zinna off guard the most; "You're _so_ upset over the fact that you got ditched from the war because you were careless with a boiler in Falmouth. Well; you should actually be grateful that you did get fired from the war.." Zinna started to grit her teeth in digust as she was never insulted like this before; "..It was wrong for furries to engage in such an insane practice.." Zinna is now flush-white with insane rage as she was not going to allow such a dirty furry being say such nonsense in her own mind; ".And yet; you whine and cry over the fact that you got fired for nearly killing everyone in that building for your cockyness and ultimate carelessness." Zinna Tolay was outraged. She wasn't going to take responsability until Oniz Mecha admits her wrongdoing and admits Zinna back into the war; if she ever admits it at all. The thought of Zinna doing this because it was the right thing to do and that she has right no complain was nonsense in her mind as well and she had no idea that Durin was only doing this because Durin cannot learn not to rub it in to someone who is unstable. This was obsence and Zinna was almost ready to walk all over Durin now however; for some reason something was holding her back. Pledge was in shock and was trying to force Durin to stop this before he gets killed by Zinna.

"Durin; what are you doing?!" Pledge pleads to no avail. Durin was completely ignoring his and was continuing on his full assult of Zinna's action. He was turely on a roll; however, as stated before. This was going to prove to be the biggest mistake in Durin's life.

" ....and then you join a group that kills, steals and drugs people." Durin continues in the same cocky tone and showed no signs of letting; "You are _so_ proud of yourself aiding Kaska into using Cid Valez as a puppet and using Databyle Puppet as a pawn for making money and feeding Kaska sick destinies. I've come to one conclusion....You love war even more than the sick governments of Airabus and Animea. You never had any honor to stop war. All you ever loved is war. Once you were unable to join in the war; you decided to start another war. This time it's againest men. Isn't it?" Zinna has had enough of this and she was going to be uncontrollable as Pledge would want to floor his partner which he wouldn't take pleasure this time to actually doing this. Zinna was hissing uncontrollably now.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Zinna screamed with amazing control as she demonstrated by resetting the whip rope and places one foot onto Farris' body; " IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME WANT TO GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND!! Cassium?! Floor the hippo for me! Let me give this submariner a lesson in avoiding sailor-mouth manners!" Cassium was a little surprised by Zinna ordering him and it seemed that in Cassium's mind which wasn't the sharpest in the drawer Zinna was demonstrated more dirty behaviour than the black cat was. Still the look on Zinna's face was a look that Cassium didn't want to be the end of. It was simple: follow her orders or be next in line of be punished by a woman's scorn. Cassium Victor nods his head quickly in order to tell her that he understands the order and rushes forward towards Durin Percy and Pledge Mason.

"Durin; you idoit...." Pledge said on the run trying to push Durin out of the way from the move that Zinna was going to make however; with such lightning speed Cassium Victor manages to catch up to Pledge and uppercuts him in the kisser causing the rather large Pledge to float up into the air for a second and then comes back down to earth with a loud thud and was completely flat on his back and knocked out. Durin was really upset now as he didn't realize that his insults towards Zinna were the reason why this was happening. Cassium returned back slowly making sure that Pledge didn't wake up and Durin thought that Cassium killed him. Farris couldn't see what was going on to be shocked at that terrible power that Cassium Victor had. The power that almost ended his life.

"You snake! I'll....." Durin said before Zinna in one quick movement lashes the whip rope and it wraps around Durin's body binding tightly around him. Zinna advances forward slowly while Durin's face stared right into Zinna's icy blue eyes and showing no fear at all; "Why do you want to punish men?" he asked not realizing that his brave stance againest Zinna was causing all of this havoc. However; Durin didn't care as he knew the truth about Zinna and wasn't afraid to use it. The problem was that it completely validated everything Zinna disliked about men and boys. That they were servents at best and at worst they don't even exist. Jude wasn't about to stop Durin; not that she could do anything anyway and Zinna was becoming even more upset that Durin would ask such a question that he knows the answers to.

"I cannot believe that you of all people would ask me such a digusting question!" Zinna protested in diguest as Zinna tugs on thw hip rope causing Durin to fall flat on his face just like Farris was. Durin's face turns to the side to see Pledge flat on his back completely koncked out and that causes Zinna to hiss once again; "Hey! Look at me while I'm talking to you!"

"How's this lady?!" Durin asked as he continued his foolish actions as he manages to turn around anough to turn on his bakc and tilts his head back to faintly stare at Zinna. Zinna was sneering wildly now.

"I cannot believe this....being talked down by a man who's down and out!" Zinna screaming loudly however her mood was going to change as Zinna was going to retug on the whip rope once again and do some damage to Durin. The rope instantly snaps causing Zinna to fall flat on her back. Durin was now unbinded but was still on his back turned on his side and discovers that there is a black hilted; black bladed sword with the top facing the sand. Durin then starts to rise to his knees and was shuddering in fear and at first was thinking that this was a stunt by Farris. The good thing about this is that it stopped Durin from continuing these foolish actions that he was showing on Zinna.

"Farris?" Durin asked feeling very nervous and was shuddering at the thought that black sword in the area; " Did you....?"

"No I didn't.." Farris said honestly as Farris weakly gets up to his knees and sees a black shadow-like figure was sitting in one of the starfruit trees and he started to become awe as he knew who it was; "..It cannot be him!" Cassium Victor gets a good look at the black shadow-like figure and he realizes that it was the furry that he didn't want to see and he starts to shudder in fear with Sezar seeing him and shuddering in fear in unison.

"Not him again!" Cassium yelled out in fear;" Not the preacher!" While the Nega Aces are now distracted and that black sword was not being protected at this time. So this was the time for Jude to step in and make her feelings be noticed and stop this stupid passive-kidnapping that Kaska and company were doing. She approches the sword as the Nega Aces see the shadow-like figure begin to jump from the trees to the ground and cuts the ropes from her wrists that were binding her. She was free and ready to help Farris at the moment's notice. She gets behind Cassium Victor and closes her fist.

Jude asks as she taps Cassium Victor on the shoulder; "Oh; Cassium?"

"Yeah....?" Cassium asked as he turns around only to expose his face to Jude's left hand with was in wrestling terms an illlegal move: a clenched fist. The blow which was on target managed to merely knock Cassium down to one knee and become stunned. Cassium can dish it out; but he can also absorb a lot of punishment. Zinna sees this as she get back onto her feet and she's upset that Jude; who was a chruch lover would resort to this low-grade behaviour.

"Hey;" Zinna complained bitterly; " I thought that you were againest violence?"

However; Jude was ignoring her as he looked directly at the shadow-like figure and could only say two words in the form of a question; "Captain Ravendorf?"

"WHAT?!" the rest of the players shouted in complete shock. For Farris, Durin and Pledge the shock came that once again, Captain Ravendorf came to their rescue in an almost knight in shiny armor routine; only it was black and seemed to be consumed with darkness that he wants to get rid of. For Zinna, Cassium and Sezar this was big trouble again as he was the reason why they almost got caught by the Wesdon Police Force. To Jude there was no surprise; she was looking for Captain Ravendorf to appear all along since injustice was part of the reason why he would rebel. She knew the ture Captain Ravendorf was not a criminal; but a person inflicting the spirit of Ravendorf mentioned in the text-books at school. However; Captain Ravendorf's purpose here was different from the rest as he was trying to save Gregory from himself; something that Oniz was unable to do for herself......

***

Back inside Zabone's underground cave; Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha and Walker Zabone pressed on inside as they were exploring the central path which had just opened for them. This path was just like the other path inside the underground cave which was a combination of packed soil and dulled stone and was six feet across and ten feet in height overall and was somewhat pitch black. Because of this Oniz Mecha had the Alphalight working at full blast as it shined forward brightly. Walker Zabone was walking behind with Gregory AeroStar right beside him. Walker couldn't understand why Gregory would want to help a person whose only interest is to find something that history would not think was important. Gregory had a family and had no reason to help him with the problems that he was having right now with Randolls XV thinking he was a mage and all that...

"Mates;" Walker asked Gregory wondering why Gregory was helping him, he needed a reason; " I have something to ask ya?"

"Go ahead..." Gregory responded kindly.

"Yes; I'm still wondering why do you want to help me?" Walker asked as Oniz smiles from ear to ear and Gregory sees it; " I mean you do have a family to go to and I did hear Oniz telling me about your situation."

"I suggest that you wipe that smile off your face Oniz!" Gregory shouted sounding annoyed by Oniz's continuing to rub something in his face for no reason at all.

"And I suggest that once we get out of this bloody mess; you'll cease this useless form of witch-hunting." Oniz protested turning around pointing the finger at the young bearcub ;" Look; Mr. AeroStar, God is going to revert to Plan B even if you fail this mission and besides; nothing's going to bring Daddy back."

"I cannot fail my lord...!" Gregory said continuing to shakes his head and continuing to not believe that Oniz Mecha would not understand why he was doing this. To him; that was an act of the almighty and he couldn't disobey him. However; Oniz Mecha was not give in to his weak reasoning.

"You've already failed him by letting him master you like some worthless puppet!!" Oniz protested yelling with an assertive tone and was sneering at Gregory. Gregory was ready to fight Oniz right now however; Walker Zabone was there once again to stop the whole situation from going into destruction by actually seeing something ahead.

"Ah mates?! I'm sorry if I am being rude.." Walker exclaimed feeling a little bit embrassed;".....but the Alphalight has caught the end of the path." Walker Zabone points towards the dead-end, cul-de-sac type of dead end. It was larger and more rounded than the path that was taken earlier although it was made from the same material. The left and right walls had small panels with a small triangle push button present in each wall; same thing as the pervious codes early on. The middle looked exactly like the iron door that was opened earlier. Oniz looked at Gregory for a moment and realized that there was no point in coaxing Gregory; at least for now.

"I'll deal with ya later....Hmmm... " Oniz exclaimed as she looks around the area; "I've seem this earlier; apparently all three must be pushed yet again to open the door to Zabone's final house before his unforturnate death so to speak."

"Come again?!" Gregory asked with a dumb look on his face which as intended to annoy Oniz even more. Rightfully; Oniz decided to refrain from punching her current empolyers lights out even if he deserved it.

"Well; think about it." Oniz explained with a voice that was sign of annoyance Farris and I found a triangle-shaped button to the one that was on the iron door. When we pressed the button; nothing had happened. However; when we were coming back we felt a rumbling around. I was thinking that prehaps Durin and Pledge found another button like this and pressed it. Prehaps; a secret code no less..." The three furries figured out that prehaps they needed three to open the door as they remembered the riddle that Zabone place on the iron door. This had got to be the place where Zabone himself must have lived well after Randolls the first lived on the land and his paranoia caused so much pain. History was going to be made and a mystery would be solved....If they survived this ordeal....

"Now; there's a sensible idea." Gregory approches the middle wall which was the iron door and pushes the triangle-shaped push button. The push button springs back as expected.

"I always have the idea;" Oniz grinned as she approches the left wall and presses the left triangle-shaped push button; ".... weither they are sensible or not!" The button springs back as expected.

"To the advancement of history.." Walker responds as he apporches the right wall and presses the final triangle-shaped push button; "..and the final steps to clearing Zabone's name!" Everyone embraces as the push button springs back; however not a single thing happened. This was not the correct code to get into Zabone's home. All three adventurers were stunned as they looked at the iron door and realized that it didn't budge an inch, not a centimetre, not a millimeter, not at all. That door was locked tighter than a drum. Gregory was not impressed and he looked at Oniz with a cyincial look.

"Well; that went awfully well.." Gregory said as he felt some pleasure in knowing that Oniz was wrong about something and maybe it would force her to reconsider her thoughts on Gregory; " .....Remind me that when you come up with another phoney idea like that. I'll remind you of this phoney idea."

"Phoney?!" Oniz states bitterly not about to give in to her valid opinion about Gregory handling as a father which was no so good at all; " You're a fun guy to talk about phoney ideas considering that you created this idea of helping Walker Zabone instead of your family."

"Will you stop harassing me?!" Gregory hissed with venom in his word having enough of this following of Oniz's orders instead of the almighty; " I follow the words and orders of thy father. I've talked to my family about this and they agreed with me that I should follow the letter of the lord."

"And the age of your age of you siblings is two years younger at the most." Oniz states trying to state that she was the oldest and she should be telling Gregory what to do and was getting even more bitter by the second; " Honestly..." However; despite all this rumbling was going on Walker Zabone was ignoring as he was reflecting on the riddle that Zabone gave as Walker was looking at the iron door. ~What did Zabone mean by the puzzle?~ he thought as he looked around onto the iron door and then it hit him. This iron door was the same one that was used to open the first level. The three to reveal thee must have a double meaning and that the level two door was to push all three buttons at once.

"I've got it!" Walker said causing Oniz and Gregory stopped looking at each other with cross looks on their faces and turn around to see Walker Zabone pointing his finger into the air.

"Something interesting Walker?" Oniz asked wondering how Walker was getting this area and she couldn't. For Walker this was going to be an easy way to explain how to get into Zabone's home.

"Aye mates....What if we press the buttons at exactly the same time?" Walker explained; "Maybe Zabone's poem of: To Three will reveal Th ee means to press all three button at once to reveal the lamp!"

"That's a great idea.." Gregory said grinning with bravado; "..I wish that I thought of it sooner...."

"Oh brother!" Oniz shook her head still continuing to look very cross as Walker Zabone, Gregory AeroStar and Oniz Mecha return to their original spot and take a deep breath before they start revealing the truth behind the locked iron door that hides the wonderful serects that Zabone was leaving.

"To thy hearts contend to heaven..." Walker sounds off.

"....and give ourselves to the lord's embrace...." Gregory chimes in feeling that the lord is on his side and that he will prove that Zabone is not a mage and both he and Walker Zabone's names will be cleared. Including Gregory and company's names as well. Still this was a perfect time for Oniz Mecha to inject some more of her lame humor.

"....Open Seasame Roll!" Oniz screams as Gregory could hear that sound coming from nowhere expect in his head: BUM-BUM-CHING!! Gregory sighed that in this serious time; Oniz Mecha would reduce the importance of this discovery with a very bad joke. This was not a good assocation but there was no time to punish Oniz right now as Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha and Walker Zabone all pressed their triangle-shaped button at exactly the same time. The buttons lightly springed back and then suddenly as if it was on cue; that rumble sound emerges once again... They have cracked Zabone's level two code and Walker was so happy.

"BINGO!" Walker shouted with glee as the iron door began to slide upwards; Gregory looked up with the door to discover that the iron door was sliding along a wooden shaft being pulled by a tough leather rope pully system. This was a very clever setup as it keeps intruders away both during trips to the other parts of the island and while he's in his room; although hiding the room in the firs place was the real key security. Zabone must he figured that Randolls was going to find him in the long term even though none of his train ever did try to find him because of their duties to protect the City of Randolls from the wizards and warlocks. Gregory was turely impressed by Zabone's cleverness; and it seemed that Zabone was using science instead of magic. However; unless the biblical evidence proves that he is not a mage; this meant nothing to Randolls XV. It was time to seek out the truth.

"So _that's_ how Zabone kept intruders from entering his domain.." Gregory wondered feeling a bit sorry that he was coverting a neighbour's house which was designed to clear the name of Zabone which was believed to be tainted by the chruch; ".....He knew that someone would be clever enough to find the entrance to his place....so he created a two level system in order to delay the finding of the lamp." To Oniz; this was too easy and it showed just how paranoid Randolls XV really was.

"I guess furrykind isn't what it was cracked up to be.." Oniz said reflecting on how silly Randolls XV was to be afraid of Zabone when he was already deceased; "..It has taken nearly 1200 years just to find his place of rest...."

"....and only three hours to crack the code.." Gregory said knowing that Zabone was keen on security and prehaps was setting up traps inside his room; "..We better be careful who knows how many traps this man has set..."

"Agreed.." Oniz said with a small smile; she may not like being involved into this mess, but solving a mystery was one of her strong points when she wasn't be endangered by Randolls XV; "..Time to go in!" Walker Zabone and Gregory AeroStar nodded in agreement as the three furries entered the final chamber one by one with Oniz and Walker walking in first followed by Gregory AeroStar. The inside of the final chamber was circular in design; almost like a bubble. The ceiling to the floor measures 21 feet in height and the walls measured 53 feet in diameter. The wallks and ceiling were all made of a combination of soil packed with irregular rock; just like the rest of the passageways. The floor however; was made of just packed brown soil. Gregory started to make his observations by looking around. To the left of Gregory stood a small anicent kitchen with a black calduron over coals which as expected was cold due to the lack of use it had over the last 1200 years. Beside that black calduron was a shelf contained bare cupboards as most of the food was gone due to rodents and germs digesting the food and leaving virtually nothing. To the right of Gregory was a medium-sized oak wood table which contained a large amount of dusty book on the top. Beside that table was a place that allowed Zabone to hang a broken-glass mirror; proably used by him for grooming purposes. In front of him below his feet; was a small maple- wooden stairway taking him down about three feet to floor level. As Gregory AeroStar walks down the stairs; Gregory looks backwards and sees a basically plain wall. Gregory then turns around and see the prize that he was looking for since coming here. Looking in front of him in the middle of Zabone's home was a wooden circular table laid a brass/bronze/onyx plated lamp shaped like a tear-drop shaped rose near the center. It was the Lantern of Zabone; the accursed lamp that has caused all of this trouble. Things were finally starting to fall in place and it was time for some closure.

"I'll tell ya one thing." Walker said staring around the room in awe; " If I ever make it out alive; this event will surely bring closure to a 1200 year old mystery."

"I see what you mean.." Gregory said as he stares directly at the central wooden table where the Lantern of Zabone was, he had mixed emotions; "....So _this_ is the Lantern of Zabone." For some reason he felt it was right to give the lamp to Randolls XV and it should be destoryed because it has caused so much harm even though its creator never intended it to be this way. On the other hand; Zabone created the lamp for light not for evil intent. It was so confusing now and all evidence present is there to unlock the ture colors of Zabone. This was very important now; even if Oniz doesn't believe it....

"Well; Mr. AeroStar, I hope that you're happy." Oniz said with her arms folded and looked very cross; " We've been going to an island in which we have no business being here in the first place only to be caught by a mad-man preacher which is one step away from total paranoia."

"I'll be happy.." Gregory exclaimed still looking annoyed that Oniz continues this useless charging; "..when Randolls will finally come to his senses and realize that at the very least; Walker Zabone is not a mage!" Oniz figured it was time to try a different approch this time as everything was not budging Gregory's stance on this whole ordeal.

"And what about after this?" Oniz asked firmly as Walker opens one of the books with the grey cover and was unmarked; blows the dust off of it and reads it slowly.

"I'm not sure...." Gregory answered as Oniz discovered the weakness this Gregory was having. He was having the stressful and harzardous practice of putting out fires on cue rather than planning ahead.

"There's the problem with you.....you only think long enough ahead to advert crisis after crisis." Oniz said with a very accusing tone; " You're starting to get to the point now where you have no plan of how to love yourself." Gregory turns around and decides to ignore her causing Oniz to sneer in digust over Gregory's lack of response. However; just like last time and as if he was doing it on purpose when he was really doing it accidently; Walker Zabone intrrupts the proceedings causing Gregory and Oniz to stop their war and resume on the mystery of Zabone.

"Hey Oniz? Gregory?" Walker said as he continues to read in this book "Look what I found." Walker Zabone placing the grey unmarked book onto the central table as Gregory and Oniz approch that table. Walker opens the book onto page one and that page contained a good picture of Zabone himself. He looked like a middle-age grey owl who was only about 4 1/4 feet tall but was considerly big for his height. He was wearing a white robe with brown leather tight pants and a large brown pancho on his head. His face looked so innocent that it made Gregory shudder in the fact that this furry was accused of being a mage. Walker then turns the page and starts reading aloud. This was it; the moment of truth on the real Zabone.......The text read as follows:


II

 

If anyone is currently reading this book on my desk right now; then you have successfully cracked my unbreakable way of life. It does not matter if you are a historian or Randolls or even the sons Randolls, before you pass judgement on me for event that have caused great pain and suffering to the faith, please listen to what I have to say. I am not a wizard or anyone who is interested in the occult. I would have told Randolls I; however he wouldn't listen as he was screaming off the top of his lungs; destorying any chance of reasoning with him. However; just before I was going to present Randolls I with the Lantern of Zabone; I saw a furry placing the fuel for the Lantern: Wydseng which was fresh into someone's drink. It turned out to be the drink for Randolls. When the presention was made; I noticed that Randolls took a drink from the cup that was tainted with the herb.When he saw me putting the dried herbs into the lamp and rubbing two sticks together to create a spark; Randolls suddenly started to scream: 'There's a wizard in here!?" and gave the order to kill me. However; just before the group was able to strike at me; the lamp began to emmit a strange smoke. In that smoke; which occurs everytime I used the lamp; was a massive image showing Randolls I was about to impale a six year old furry. The aweness from the group; not to mention the questionning of Randolls being a murderer allowed me to escape. You may be wondering how I knew about this....It came as a sign from my father just before my parents officially passed away. He told me that he was able to speak directly to the almighty and that he ordered me to create an underground place because he found a man with a demon in his heart; which would be completely out of control. Although I never completely understood what he meant; I obeyed him without question.~


Gregory continued to read further into the words of the book when at long last a figutive knock on Gregory's head started to reveal the truth. Finally the case of Zabone was solved. It made perfect sense now. Before Zabone's parents when into the heavens; his father was given a sign and orders from God that Zabone was to build himself a temple in order not only to protect himself from the demons that were going to come and did in the end come; but to also worship the alimghty lord safely. Zabone obeyed the commands without question and that meant that Zabone was loyal to God and not the occult as Randolls I explained. Randolls XV was wrong all along including everyone from Randolls I onwards. However; Zabone's little mentioning of the very herb that powered his lamp was being used in Randolls I drink was of deep concern to Gregory AeroStar. After all; what were the consequences of using Wyseng fresh and would be taken orally by Randolls I. Now a new case was appearing: the question was why did Randolls I believe there was a mage in his realm just like Randolls XV is right now?

Gregory finally realized that this was the time to tell the world; "Guess what, mates?" he asked mimicking Walker's voice. That got Oniz Mecha upset.

"Hey?" Oniz hissed as she hated people copying someone else's work for no reason other than to annoy people; " Your infriging on a gimmick; buster!" Walker Zabone heard it and was a little surprised that Gregory would act like a clown at a time like this; but decided not to comment as he wanted to hear Gregory's thought on all this.

"This is all the bibilical evidence we need to clear Zabone's name." Gregory said with bravado; smiling from ear to ear; " If the lord was talking to them; then that's a sign that Zabone does not make war with the lord." This made Walker Zabone very happy that no matter what Randolls XV thinks; this is the ture evidence that God was watching over Zabone and he was cleared of any wrong-doing. However; this doesn't mean that Walker Zabone's name was not cleared yet as only Randolls XV can do that and bring forgiveness to him.

"There is still one question left..." Walker stated as Oniz look into his eyes. ~ He is worried about Randoll XV? Doesn't Gregory realize that this will not end until Randolls XV mind is clearer than Randolls I's is?~ she thought with a concerned look on her kisser.

"Yes?!" Oniz asked seeing in Walker Zabone's eyes that this whole situation was far from over.

"What do we do with the lamp?" Walker asked as footsteps quietly started to show off their presence and the group had no idea what to expect. However; it was all too clear as a voice will beckon out causing the fear to come full-circle.

"You will give the lamp to me for destruction and finally surrender to the lord's power!!" Randolls XV's voice shouted out. Gregory, Oniz and Walker turn around to see Servent Omega and Cellabane Randolls XV had entered the dome and was on the bottom of the dome floor blocking the stairs on the way out. However; that wasn't the surprise that would shock the whole group for it was on the top of the stairs where Gregory sees the most terrorizing force on the planet was standing on top of the stairs blocking the exit. He was wearing that trenchcoat and was defaming a raven that was accused of crimes that Ravendorf didn't commit. It was none other than the evil devil himself.........

"Kaska Halio!" Gregory shouted out pointing at the evil raven and looking at him with the amount of distaste that would be very mild; " I've should've known that only you would drug the great preacher." Oniz realized that the worst things that Gregory was going to do as he decided to help Walker Zabone were coming in full-circle. There was no way out of this mess now and Gregory got them into this mess. Randolls XV didn't care what anyone thought as he continued to try to defend Kaska from the truth that Gregory was accusing him of.

"How dare you call me a drug-addict?!" Randolls XV screamed in a crazy tone and was ready to destory the so-called mage in one stroke with his bare-hands as if he believed was more powerful than the almighty; " You mages are..."

"Calm down Cellabane!" Kaska said showing Randolls XV that he was going to take care of this _problem_ that he had with Gregory AeroStar which was the same problem that Kaska had; " Once the Lantern of Zabone is in your grasp; then you will have nothing to fear!"

"That's right! So; please destory my fears and give me the lamp!" Randolls XV demanding as if he sounded like a crazied demander instead of being a rightous preacher that he was best known for by Farris; " Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" Gregory suddenly realized what Farris had told him earlier. If he doesn't give Randolls XV the lamp now; Randolls XV will continue to prove his point that he was a mage after all; as long as the Lantern of Zabone continues to exist that was the evidence that Zabone was a wizard in his mind and it must be destoryed. Gregory had no other choice; giving him the lamp was the only way.

Oniz was listening to Gregory's thoughts as she was angry and felt that the evidence that Randolls XV claims were officially unfounded; "You're crazy if you think that...."

"No Oniz! We are going to settle this like gentlefurries." Gregory said as he grab the Lantern of Zabone and walks towards Randolls XV with no emotion; "...Here you go Lord Randolls; here is the item that you hate so much." Gregory then proceeds to hand over the lamp over to Randolls XV's outstreched hands. The preacher is understandably stunned as he didn't grab the lantern. Gregory returns to his original position as Randolls was wondering in slience whic surprised Kaska very much. ~ That kid is planning something with Randolls XV....~ he thought. Servent Omega was stunned as well; as these rebels of the group of wizard would never give up that easily due to their outrageous power.

"You....would....give....in.....to.....me that easily." Randolls said slowly reflecting this mind directly on Gregory AeroStar; " For a poor, immoral mage you certainly have a level of civilty."

"That's because I know that you cannot tell the difference between a mage and furry just by looking at them." Gregory stated clamly; " Civilty is the only way I can prove to you that I'm not a mage.." Gregory then takes a deep breath before he said the next sentance; "...One more thing; before we fall into the fire pit..." Then Kaska suddenly realizes something; Randolls XV was not the same crazy self that he was expecting him to be at this time. Gregory for some reason his tapped into Randolls XV's own warped mind and Randolls XV seemed completely humble because of it. Kaska realized that the previous was about to go arye and it was time to refer to Plan B like he always does.

"What?!" Oniz protested at the bleak future that Gregory was talking about as if he now believe that he is a mage; Gregory ....?!" Before she could say anything; Gregory puts his hand up in front of Oniz and that caused Oniz Mecha to stop talking and let Gregory continue to talk with Randolls XV. Randolls XV was in shock of the control that he has; there was no sign of rebellion that was present earlier. Randolls XV realized that Gregory may not be a mage after all.

"...the only way that you can stop this is to also give you Zabone's diaries." Gregory stated as Walker Zabone gives Gregory the first book on Zabone's life You can do whatever you want to...." Gregory approches Randolls XV and hands him the book of Zabone's Diaries and the evidence that would clear his name. Oniz Mecha was concerned now; after seeing the behaviour that Randolls XV displayed she expected Randolls XV to destory it as well and in very short order as it was an abomination as well. However; Randolls XV wasn't that same fury anymore; as he was a believer of justice and reading the evidence was the way to see if Zabone was gulity of these crimes.

"Let's see now..." Randolls XV said as he read the diary; unknown to him that Kaska Halio had one of his arms behind his back and as Randolls XV continued to read Gregory AeroStar noticed that Kaska had in that hand behind his back was his very own shock stick that was turned on, something was dreadfully wrong going on around here;...Kaska; I thought that you said that...." It was too late and Randolls XV was at close range to escape as he turned around 90 degrees and then in one quick motion Kaksa plants the shock end of the shock stick directly into Randolls XV's neck area causing Randolls to scream.

"ARRRGGGGHHH! KASKA!! WHY?!!" Randolls XV screamed as the electric shocks rumbled all through his body and that forced Randolls to his knees as Servent Omega grabs the Lantern of Zabone. Gregory and company were in complete shock and there was nothing they could do because the attack was so quick and easy for Kaska. Gregory gritted his teeth angerly knowing full well that Kaska Halio would betray Randolls XV since he already betrayed Databyle Puppet and that furry is in prison because of him. Gregory looks at Servent Omega and wondered why he was doing nothing and wasn't shaking himself... Something was fishy and Gregory had to know why....

"Servent Omega?! You follow Randolls XV?!" Gregory ordered in place of Randolls XV as Randolls XV was still being shocked and cannot move a muscle; " Do something! Aren't you supposed to be loyal to your preacher _and_ father?"

"Well.....I......" Servent Omega said with lots of pauses in his voice at first; however as if he turned 180 degrees for no reason he throws the Lantern of Zabone up to Kaska and does it with an evil smile; "....The heck with it, I can give up this little chrade!" It was starting to clear up now; Servent Omega was one of Kaska's friends and Gregory, Oniz and Walker knew it all along. Servent Omega was a member of the Nega Aces. The organization of thieves and murderers has been expanding. Gregory looked like he couldn't understand how easily Kaska was able to outsmart him twice. Oniz's fears were becoming ture in short order as well.

"SERVENT......OMEGA....!!" Randolls XV screamed in a protest that was failing as Randolls XV eyes closed quickly and he fell flat on his face.

"That's DuWain Omega.." Servent Omega as he finally said his full name and confirmed everything that Gregory feared when he saw him not helping Randolls XV; "....the Nega Ace of faith and religion to you!"

Oniz was very angry now; not at Gregory but at DuWain for blasting religion and using it for Kaska's evil purposes; "How can you believe in faith when you have demostrated war againest it?"

"Strong words of questionning coming from a women with no ties to the faith!" DuWain responded giggling at Oniz's lack of beliefs.

"How could you betray a furry with high morals like Randolls XV?" Gregory asked in an accusing tone to Kaska.

"High morals? You don't have morals if your food chain involves murdering a six year old." Kaska laughed off thinking that Gregory was merely joking with him as his sign of cold-bloodness was increasing; "You should be proud that you have any morals at all."

"You know that pride is asking for sin?" Gregory snapped back with his accusing questions. However; DuWain was laughing out loud over that question and neither Nega Ace was taking him seriously at all. Not much of a surprise at all.

"So is envy....." DuWain giggling as he looked directly and Walker looking at him with a mean grin on his face; "Walker Zabone?! We meet again!" Gregory must have been wondering why DuWain would know all about Walker Zabone. ~ Walker never said anything about this creep.~ he thought not realizing that there was more to come...

"Yea mate! The jealous one himself." Walker Zabone said bitterly; " You were expelled from Lyndon University when you were caught trying to burn my notes on the Wizard of Zabone project. Almost caused the whole historic section of the university to burn in flames." Something was clearly up for Walker Zabone. ~ Now; things were starting to make sense now. DuWain clearly was here because he wanted revenge for me... At some point of time after DuWain was expelled from the university; he decided to go to the Island of Randolls XV and Randolls XV must have accepted him as a servent of the almighty. Then a couple of weeks ago; DuWain told Randolls XV about a so-called descendent of the Zabone family; I alone was still alive. He called Jude to look for me in Lyndon and I agreed to study the history only to find out that Randolls XV wanted to kill me.~ he thought realizing just how low some so-called _moralist_ would stoop.

"The university went againest the high church's order to end the funding for the Zabone project." DuWain hissed in protest explaining why he wanted revenge on Zabone; " They said that Lyndon was destorying their morals." That would explain the comtempt to destory Walker Zabone's career and DuWain's being expelled.

"Even though the evidence clearly showed that Zabone was not a wizard." Walker Zabone asked the important question; " Why did the chruch go againest it?"

"I can answer that....and prehaps my tone will make you understand the history of the high chruch." Kaska said changing his tone in such a way that most people were shudder in fear expect for Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha and Walker Zabone; " The elders of previous genereations will never care about whatever facts that cold hard science. To them; the faith means everything to them and any threat to their belief system by cold hard science will not got unchallenged. It took nearly 70 years for the chruch to accept democratic voting..." Gregory was grumbling now as he knew that Kaska's points were valid as many members of the chruch didn't believe that science didn't exist.

"....and you used the events of Zabone as your gambling chip to distract the high chruch from the consequences of the truth towards the elders of the chruch." Gregory said grumbling in how a very powerful part of the social fabric could be easily reduce to a puppet state as Kaska smirks at the thought of controlling Gregory's own emotions; "You knew that those very same elders would be infighting each other over the issue; so you used that plan the prevation of historic research by sending DuWain Omega to the island and drug Randolls XV much the same way that Randolls I was." Kaska nodded with approval knowing that Gregory was right on all his points..

"You're smarter than I thought." DuWain responded giggling at the whole situation; " It's amazing how this so called 'Wyndseng' can be so darn useful for purposes other than fuel...."

"Other uses?" Oniz asked wondering as DuWain's giggling was getting louder and more annoying..

"Yes;" DuWain laughed out loud chuckling at Oniz feeling a lack of sciencitfic knowledge about plants; "... how ironic it was when we found out that Wyndseng also had the ability to cause people to become excessively paranoid...sort of like....LocoWeed."

"That's the illegal drug Randolls I had in his system." Oniz protested and realized before anyone else that Wydseng and Locoweed were the same and _that_ was the substance used to drug Randolls I into killing Jessica and almost let an angry mob kill Zabone; " It was used to make Randolls I go into paranoia shock! The drug was banned by Exvon when he took over Airabus in 1327." After seeing what kind of damage it can do; no one could blame the imfamous monodemocratic king for banning the durg and trying to destory it. Sadly; the Archdukemanship destoryed all that progress in a coup.

"As a matter of fact," DuWain responded smiling; " Wydseng and LocoWeed are exactly one in the same." This reconfirmed fears that Zabone did have some evil inside even though he was not using LocoWeed in that kind of way. Oniz was confused...

"How did this plant get out?" Oniz asked which made DuWain laugh again at her stupidity...

"Actually; Wydseng and LocoWeed always grew in Europa, Usland and even southern Thembria!" DuWain admitted with a tarnished giggle; " It's not like no one knew about it." He shrugged his shoulders with the giggling continuing and that caused Oniz to grit her teeth in digust over the annoying laugh that DuWain was expressing. However; Kaska had a few words to give Gregory...

"And in some infallible way; you and Oniz are partially to blame for Walker being kidnapped.." Kaska said pointing an accusing finger at Gregory himself; "..Think about it: You and your friend decided to barge into my plans to help Databyle Puppet get a real life and to teach Cid Valez a lesson in greed...."

"That's a bold face lie!" Gregory said seeing right through that knowing that it was Kaska who brought him into this mess; " You kidnapped me just to help Databyle Puppet; but he simply turned againest you after he saw you with me binded!" Kaska knew he was right; but he didn't care. He loved making Gregory continue to say stuff and make him look like a complete idoit while doing it.

"That allowed me to escape with your father's lovely seaplane and I decided to meet DuWain via radio transmission from your plane directly to the Anti-Wizard Force to prepare for the next step in my plans." Kaska simply shruggs the suggestion by Gregory as if it was nothing and now DuWain Omega starts going upstairs; " Jude actually used _my_ seaplane to pick up Walker Zabone at a secret location near Lyndon and of course the rest you know." DuWain goes back downstairs; picks Randolls XV up and throws him to Oniz Mecha's feet like he was yesterday's garbage. The moral that Randolls XV had were understandable and he was being thrown away by the very servent that he trusted the most. Prehaps that incident of not seeing the trapdoor inside the wooden dome with Kaska doing that instead was the warning sign that DuWain was a Nega Ace.

"Do you honestly think you and your anti-faith geek is going to get away with this?" Oniz protested bitterly.

"I'll counter that with another question.." Kaska said looking calm while DuWain was steamed of being called an anti-faith geek; ".....did you ever wonder what wonders my shock stick can do besides shock people to meet their maker?" DuWain and Kaska quickly get back upstairs as Kaska points his shock stick up at an angle towards the ceiling and starts to laugh with DuWain smirking in unison.

"What's he planning?" Walker asked feeling uneasy about this. As he should be.....

"I don't know and I don't like it." Gregory said with a clutch of panic which as if he knew exactly what was going on and knew that he wasn't going to be able to do anything about it.

"Aw come on Oniz?!" DuWain chuckled harshly; " Surely you can come up with the answer...."

"I don't know.." Oniz said looking very annoyed; "..the only purpose was to jumpstart engines."

"Ah never mind;" Kaska said as he pushes the button on the stick in order to turn it on as the sound of crackling was present in the room; "..... allow me to give you your last demo in your greedy, faithless lives!" Kaska then points and pushes the button as hard as it goes. Apparently; Kaska's new shock stick has an analog button. The blast that Randolls XV got from Kaska's shock stick was where Kaska tapped the button lightly. However; this time Kaska had pushed the button all the way down and the consequences would be grave as charges of electricity shot out like a lightning-type beam that cuts into the packed soil, rock and ground ceiling. Kaska and DuWain in quick motion run backwards as he continued to shoot the shock stick into the ceiling as they run towards the central fork and exit. Rocks and dirt rain down repeatly on the central path and a portion of the room of Zabone causing Gregory and Walker to run towards the end wall to protect themselves while Oniz Mecha drags Randolls XV to the back wall despite everything that was happening around here. [Read: Gregory would fire her otherwise in Oniz's own mind noting how unstable that mind was.] Dust begins to picked up in the room and it takes almost five minutes before the collapse finally ends. The dust force everyone (expect for Randoll XV of course) in Zabone's room to cough and no one can see anything... Even though what they will see will be terrifying.

"Is everyone okay?" Gregory asked coughing after each word violently.

"Other than coughing we are fine!" Walker and Oniz said at the same time as the dust began to settle. However; what Gregory would see would in the end force him into sorrow as he discovers that the entire entrance and path to the Central Fork is completely with rocks and packed soil. There was no escape from this room which has turned into a prison.....An airless prison....

"Oh my gosh;" Gregory shouted with a worried look on his face; ".... we are trapped in here."

"Even worse; that packed soil has all but blocked out our oxygen." Oniz said with a clutch of panic and that dropped Gregory to his knees; " By my calculations; we only have half-an hour of air left."

"God help us all....."  Gregory said as he prayed at the ceiling and wondered if Kaska was going to get the ultimate victory. It seemed that it was going to happen as there was no way out of this and he and Randolls XV would perish into this prison. The lowest hour has arrived.....

***

Everything seemed to be going according to plan in Kaska's warped mind as they are now back at the central fork of Zabone's Undeground Temple. Kaska Halio and DuWain Omega were both fairly tired from running away from pathway which was now partially blocked with the entrance of Zabone's house completely blocked with packed rocks and soil from the lightning blast given off by Kaska's shock stick. Once again; Kaska knew exactly what he was doing with that stick and he believed that Gregory and company would never find him. Of course they would have to get out of that death trap first. Kaska looks at the pathway and is laughing out loud like some massive hyena. DuWain looks at him and looks fairly cross as he didn't like running for his life for one of Kaska's risky behaviour.

"How can you be laughing?!" DuWain said huffing and looking very cross; "Your little demo almost got us both killed!"

"Come on DuWain! God was on our side, it's not like I didn't know what I was doing.." Kaska states breathing hard as he slapped DuWain on the back; "..I should thank you for a job well done!"

"Yeah; Boss.....it takes a lot of effort to make sure than Randolls got his cup of drugs every 12 hours.." DuWain admitted breathing very heavily but still had enough presence to talk; ".since the Locoweed always wore off. I guess my job is disposiable now..." Kaska and DuWain finally had enough strength to talk without breathing heavily and decided to turn around and walk towards the eastern path which they didn't explore yet. Returning to Randolls village would only arise people to question Kaska about their high monk since he wasn't with him. This path does lead the group back to their group in the end; even if they do not know that.

"Nonsense my little solider of faith..." Kaska said trying to remind DuWain of his big picture mission; "..as an expert of religion and the teachings of the faith; you are needed to keep preachers with advice from the almighty....as well as keep people like Zinna Tolay from blasting me for not giving her the pleasure to get her revenge on poor Oniz Mecha...."

"But; those are the breaks Boss.." DuWain stated in his preachy tone which sounded like whining; "...Zinna has to realize that a larger calling is upon her. She must prepare to realize that she cannot put herself ahead of the oath that she took for the Nega Aces." No wonder Randolls XV was the preacher; DuWain sounds like he just whines and cry like an annoying baby.

"Bravo, bravo.." Kaska responded clapping his hands in unison; ".....now if you can tell her that face-to-face, that would be great." DuWain bravado changed to fear in mere seconds; after all who was going to tell Zinna that she should follow this life? The only reason why she joined was to get back at Oniz Mecha.

"I'll.....I'll.." DuWain said as his accent grows thick and gulps on the second word; "..make sure that she _gets_ the message."

"Your voice sounds quite thick;" Kaska said noticing that clear accent of DuWain was growing thich from fear; "..... without the grace that is always protrayed in every line. I hope that my firm direction has not frightened you away from the orders that I have given you."

"Of course they have not Boss!" DuWain responded sounding like his accent was returning to normal as if nothing had happened. Kaska got exactly what he wanted; DuWain was humbled before his very presence.

"Excellent!" Kaska responds smiling as he was clearly trying to straighten out DuWain's ability to inflict power on the spirit; " So that's how Zabone got his fresh air. " Kaska and DuWain had finally reached the end of the cave and noticed that the end door was open; "If I'm right and I always am; we should be near the Eastern side of the island; right where the starfruit trees are and our planned escape." Kaska looks around to attempt to get his bearings striaghten out as he did with DuWain's accent.

"You certainly know every string of the business Boss." DuWain said seeming like he was trying to pump Kaska up with praise as Kaska finally gets his bearings and they both walk into the starfruit forest.

"That is why I am the leader and you're not." Kaska said with an evil smirk on his kisser as he repeated the very line that he always proclaims to show his leadership; " However; in my humble opinion you've come very close to acheiving the leadership that I championned. I'm proud of you Omega-san." Not that Kaska really cares about anyone getting the leadership other than himself; however, despite the young age Kaska knew that he needed an advisor to save him from making stupid plans that clearly do not work. DuWain has that experience....apparently......

"Thank you Boss." DuWain said giggling with joy; "It's an honor!" Everything seemed to be falling into place until Kaska and DuWain enter what can best be discribed as a horrible sence in which he sees Cassium Victor sitting in front of a starfruit tree with his eyes closed shut. Sezar Polier was on her knees and looks completely frightened; begging for mercy. Zinna Tolay was also stunned as her whip rope was tied around the wrist of the one furry that Kaska feared the most: Captain Ravendorf!! ~OH NO! NOT THAT HOLIER THAN THOU RAVEN! NOT TODAY!!~ he thought realizing that if Captain Ravendorf is here then this plan has been completely destoryed. To make matters worse Servents Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Seto and Volco were all just standing there and letting Ravendorf pretty much get away with anything. Stranger still is that Durin, Pledge, Jude and Farris had all disappeared from the sence for some reason. Now everything that went well for Kaska was starting to disappear as well.

"What the devil are you doing?!" Kaska shouted looking steamed as he sees the guards doing nothing but watch Ravendorf make sport of Kaska Halio's group of Nega Aces; "Servent Alpha.....Delta.....Gamma....Seto......Volco.... DO SOMETHING!!"

"So the defamer of my image is back!" Ravendorf stated as he took the whip rope of Zinna tolay and flung Zinna Tolay over his head along with the whip rope causing Zinna to fly and crash land into a starfruit tree. Zinna got the wind knocked out of her pretty well.

"You heard the boss of Randolls.." DuWain barked out to the servents feeling that he was in control while Randolls XV was trapped in the rubble; ".....STOP THAT RAVEN!"

"You have betrayed Randolls; truth-drifter!" Servent Alpha snapped back looking directly at DuWain Omega and pointing him in a you are a traitor type fashion. To DuWain; this was not a very good assocation at all.

"We shalt not let you get away with your crime of exploition." Servent Delta chimed in as if they were rebelling againest the almighty; only this time it was againest the most trusted servent that Randolls XV used to have and the one who drove Randolls XV into this mess.

Kaska was looking like he had a clutch of panic driving right through his soul; "How on devil's island can you allow such poison to enter your impressiable little minds?!"

"You're the expert on poisoning people." Ravendorf said unemotionally as his presence seemly has made the servents of Randolls XV obey Ravendorf like a general leading his army into war; "I made your _friends_ see the light! Seize them!!"

"Right my lord!" Servents Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Seto and Volco all responded at the same time as they surround the two men they they used to serve and their looks told the story that they were ready to fight for the Captain no matter what. DuWain and Kaska's fear factor was rising quickly and DuWain realized the jig was up.

"We're in trouble........!" DuWain screamed in fear realizing that they were in for a long fight. Captain Ravendorf has seriously taken over the whole situation and Kaska Halio was once again in the very same position that he was when Ravendorf appeared at the Burimanger Complex and saved Databyle Puppet from death at his hands. Ravendorf was getting on Kaska's nerves and he had to find some way to outclass this glassy-eyed character. Meanwhile; the dust had settled inside Zabone's old stomping grounds; however, the real threat was clear to see. The entrance out of Zabone's house was completely blocked and there was limited air to breathe. Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha and Walker Zabone were looking for a way out; however, there was none. The ceiling was thick in it's own right and there was no safe place to use the Omega Jackhammer. Gregory then sees that Cellabane Randolls XV was starting to stir and was finally beginning to wake up after being knocked out by Kaska's shock stick.

"It seems that Randolls is waking up." Gregory said noticing the clear situation here.

"Be ready for anything.." Walker said as Randolls XV wakes up and starts to look around; "...considering that Kaska has betrayed him." The moment he started to look around and sees that he is trapped from the chaos that Kaska Halio; his own bodyguard. Randolls XV starts to look at the ceiling and starts to sweat bullets like he was hot from the sun.

"Where have I gone wrong?! It wasn't supposed to end like this......" Randolls XV said as he felt a clutch of panic and looks directly at Gregory looking like he was very close to begging for his mercy; "Mage? Please show some mercy.....use your magical powers to teleport us out of here...."

"I _don't_ have magicial powers.." Gregory said shaking his head; "..Kaska and DuWain used you own paranoia to make you believe that such foul creatures exist. I want to get out of here as much as you do.." Randolls XV was shaking his head in disbelief that he was hearing these words coming out of Gregory's mouth; "...but _we_ don't those kind of means."

Why couldn't you stay put in the wooden prison and faced your maker;" Randolls XV said wheezing from the dust that was in his system; "....you would have had some honor?" This showed that the Locoweed drug that Randolls XV was affected by was beginning to wear off.

"Because you are wrong about Zabone and Walker Zabone.." Gregory responded without giving any second thoughts;".....plain and simple." To Gregory AeroStar he did the right thing by helping Walker Zabone because he knew that Walker Zabone was not a mage and even Randolls XV was starting to wonder; however, the words came before his mind as he was slowly getting his mind back from the Locoweed.

"Oh;" Randolls XV yelled out in an attempt to sound like he was in control; however it was very weak and he was _so_ gone now; ".... so your beliefs are that you condone wizards and warlocks!"

"WRONG MR. SELF-RIGHTOUS WITH A BIG MOUTH!!" Oniz screamed bitterly causing everyone to take a moment of slience and caused complete distruption for Randolls; "I am fed up with your disrespect of other people's opinions!"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SUCH PROFANITY!" Randolls snapped back screaming even louder; but was wheezing and breathing heavily; "I'll....I'll...."

"You'll what? If you haven't noticed; you're Anti-Wizard Force has betrayed you." Oniz responded fiercely causing Randolls XV to stand back as Oniz Mecha completely laided down the law on his poor soul; "..Servent Omega has deserted you and Kaska has the Lantern of Zabone...It's time to be judged by the maker you're supposed to serve..."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!.." Gregory screamed having enough of this fight; this was clearly not going to solve anything and it was only making Randolls more intense as the last thing Gregory AeroStar needs is to be told another death in his own presence; "...Randolls' has been punished enough." Randolls XV falls down to his knees as Oniz nods in agreement and walks away from Randolls XV knowing that he was not going to continue these accusations anymore. Randolls simply looked at Gregory and was in some fear. Was this the angel that has humbled him? Was this a message from the almighty lord? Randolls XV was wondering and was at the mercy of Gregory AeroStar. However; Gregory's look was not of fear but of compassion and Randolls XV was starting to see small portions of that coming from the young AeroStar. Gregory may have just saved his life.

"Are you _an angel_?" Randolls XV spoke out of fear as he looked into Gregory's own warming eyes; "Please God answer?!"

" No....but I'm a disciple of the holy ghost...." Gregory admitted as he continued to tell him the truths of the almighty in a quiet, firm tone; " Randolls XV; your beliefs about wizards andf warlocks is not wrong....I understand that your ancestors were concerned about the presence of these kinds of creatures and you had every right to be concerned about the safety of your people. However; your decision to invite people like Kaska who only cared about money and power; you have basically created the equalivant of soothsayers; _liars_ the exact same as a wizard and/or warlock. This has ultimately blinded your own judgement.....You basically accused Walker Zabone of being something that he clearly is not." Randolls XV looked down at the ground and tears started to come down his cheeks. He felt the wraith and the ture intentions of Kaska Halio; for too long he had allowed this terrible injustice to commence despite what he believed was the right thing to do. In his attempt to protect the denizens of Randolls' Island; in which he was in the right to do, he allowed influences from people who wanted to use the war to bring a world order of Neo-Conservatism through-out the world and without his own knowledge which he basically neglected; drugged himself and placed both Walker Zabone and the AeroStar gang into their fate of unjustifed death because the word Zabone and the flying bird indicated that they were mages instead of technologists. He realized that he was wrong and that Jude was only trying to save him from himself. Now he was trapped and the air was starting to decrease at a rapid rate. He quietly began to sob knowing that he had failed the almighty in his purpose in life.

"You're right! I've been a terrible person!" he sobbed looking at the ground feeling shmaeful for his actions on Walker Zabone and Gregory AeroStar; " I deserved to be judged....!"

"Only Valk can make those judgements; however, If I can interject something here." Gregory continued sounding more compassion and then asks him the question; " Randolls the First suffered hallucations due to the drug Locoweed. If he had not been drugged by his crew; then Randolls would never accuse Zabone of being a wizard. Randolls? Have you noticed anything unusal?"

"I did notice that Servent Omage putting some herbs into my orange tea...." Randolls XV responded and that caused Gregory's face to lit up. Randolls XV was near a full recovery from the drugs now that there was no way DuWain Omega could drug him ever again.

"DuWain is not a preacher but a specialist of drug-trafficking; he knew that Locoweed would cause massive hallucations." Oniz said showing off her smarts againest the older elder, not that Randolls XV cared as he was still sobbing; " How could you make judgements clearly if you were under the influence of a physical drug?"

"I wasn't careful enough!" Randolls XV was sobbing louder and had compassion in his voice; " I'm sorry....really I am!!"

"You're forgiven High Monk Cellabane Randolls XV!" Gregory said shocking Oniz Mecha, after everything that has gone through he would forgive him easily; "You have in my eyes shown compassion and remorse towards what has happened." Despite Oniz Mecha's lack of forgiveness; Gregory knew that forgiving him was the right thing to do. Gregory also knew that Randolls XV when his mind was totally cleared of all influences (read: Locoweed) he was a very nice person and an all around good guy. He was just taken advantage of from the Nega Aces. God was going to forgive him even if Oniz doesn't. However; Oniz wasn't impressed at all as Randolls XV finally stops crying and rises to his feet.

"Okay; if you haven't noticed my brave angel;" Oniz responds seriously; "....we are trapped in here with no way out. Forgiveness will be in vain if we...." Suddenly as she said that; the entire room begins to shake once again. Randolls XV is frightened to the bone and wonders if this was an angry response from God and that he didn't do enough to forgive him. Some ground and dust was loosened from the ceiling; however nothing serious.

"Please forgive me God." Randolls XV returns to his knees and starts to pray in a rushed fashion as the rumbling got louder and louder; "I've repented my sins!"

"Oniz; the sound sounds very muffled." Gregory asked noticing that only the ceiling was rumbling and that got Gregory's curious mind up; " Do you still have the jackhammer?"

"No;" Oniz Mecha responds as he looks into her pockets; " I think that Farris was carrying the..." The rumbling finally came to a stop and then for some reason the top of the ceiling was seemly cutting itself a hole from the outside. The cut was completed and the cut-out circular-shaped product of soil and small rocks lets go from the ceiling and it falls down quickly; landing squarely on the wooden center table of Zabone's room. The entire table is crushed; causing Gregory to gulp. This was supposed to be an historic site now and now it was being ruined. However; at least Randolls XV wheezing was gone for now at least.

"I wonder if Zabone had any bondage to that table....." Walker said with a gulp as Randolls XV looked up at the ceiling and sees an opening. They were able to breathe again and the lack of air inside the compound was no longer an issue.

"It's.." Randolls XV shouted with a degree of glee as he kneels down and prays once again; ".....a miracle from God."

"You can thank him for creating Oniz and the jackhammer." Farris said as his face appears in the opening; " This thing really works wonders." And then as if it was done in perfect sequence; Randolls XV, Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha and Walker Zabone look up and see not only Farris Karnage's face in the hole; but also Durin Percy, Pledge Mason and Jude. While they did not peep into the hole; Servent Beta and Servent Equal were with them. Gregory AeroStar was breathing a sigh of relief as they were finally going to get out of this trap that Kaska sprung. This action was too close for him to be involved without killing himself.

"Are you okay my lord?" Jude asked Randolls XV who was still kneeling and his hand were still in the position of praying.

"I'm sorry Jude.." Randolls XV said sounding very remorseful; ".....I should've listened to you; I let my judgement be blinded."

"Say no more my lord." Jude admitted feeling that Randolls XV shouldn't take all the blame; " It was my fault that I didn't react to the thing sooner and I kept myself in silence allowing the abuse to continue. I'm sorry..."

"Now that we have settled our forgiveness;" Gregory said looking at Farris as he just remembers that the Nega Aces were about to get away again with their prize; "..... we have to get that Lantern back before the Nega Aces try to sell it to some crazy furry who could use the lamp for hate...."

"I don't think Kaska is going to get away with this.." Farris states shaking his head as he throw a strong rope into the hole; "..Let's just say that a guardian angel was watching over us...."

Oniz looks very puzzled; "A guardian angel?"

"It's gotta be him.." Gregory said realizing that someone else was now running the show; "..Captain Ravendorf!" It was starting to show its ture colors. The evil was finally being trumped by good as it should be and always would be. Gregory AeroStar knew that Ravendorf was on their side regardless of what Konvent believe is the truth. Something told Gregory that he had completely destoryed Kaska's plans to destory them and their plane in Freelanda; not to mention prevent Kaska from creating a new world order. However; capturing Kaska would be another story.....

***

It was ture after all: Captain Ravendorf is involved with another mystery with Gregory as the focal point. The tables were completely turning into the favor of Gregory AeroStar. Walking back into the Starfruit Forest; leading the way was Cellabane Randolls XV, Jude and Gregory AeroStar. Following close behind was Servent Beta, Oniz Mecha, Servent Equal, Servent Lukewarm, Durin Percy, Pledge Mason, Farris Karnage and Servent Zappa... The entire sence was very ugly indeed for both sides of the equation. All of Randolls' remaining servents were completely knocked out cold and were shattered all around the area. Zinna Tolay managed to get herself out of the starfruit tree but is slow to get up and fight with the Nega Aces. Sezar was still on her knees frightening by the look of Captain Ravendorf who wasn't even breaking a sweat or was even short of breath. Cassium Victor was starting to stir and began to wake up; however that process was very slow indeed. Kaska and DuWain Omega were very fatigued as they were doing the main fighting; however, they somehow were able to hold their ground againest the nearly-awesome and prehaps invincible black raven with his black sword held high. Even so; Kaska was clearly losing this battle and was clearly fighting a losing one from the start at that.

"Oh no!" DuWain said shuddering in fear as he looked directly at the party that was entering the area; "They've betrayed us too!"

"You're the expert on betrayal, traitor!" Randolls yelled divinely causing Kaska to shake in fear. Randolls was thinking clearly once again and Kaska suddenly realized that he had made a huge mistake of double-crossing a guy that he used to be friends with. That and the numbing of his mind with illegal drugs.

"Randolls!" Kaska said trying to explain but the words wouldn't come out of his mouth; " I...I...." He clearly knew that Randolls was not going to buy anything that he would try to explain....drugs or no drugs.

"That's Lord Cellabane Randolls XV to you; you soothsayer!" Randolls XV responded in a strong divine tone. Only this time; Gregory was breathing a sigh of relief knowing that Randolls means what he says. DuWain gets behind Kaska and looks frightened. He wasn't so tough talking now; with his handling of the faith and all proven to be nothing but lies.

"The drugs must have worn off!" DuWain complained in a whiny tone as he realized that his actions would not go unpunished by Randolls XV. He lied to him and then used an illegal drug. DuWain knew that Randolls would not accept him back no matter how forgiving the faith was. Kaska; however, was not about to give up just yet. He had always come up with a plan before and he wasn't about to stop now.

"Maybe I can still drive him batty with the lamp...." Kaska said before discovering that the Lantern of Zabone was no longer in his grasp; "THE LANTERN! Where is the keepsake Lantern?!"

"Are you looking for this?" Ravendorf asked unemotionally as he shows off the Lantern of Zabone for all to see. Kaska was trembling in fear as that cold icy stare continued to haunt the face of Kaska Halio. He had seen his beautiful and vulgar plan completely turn to smoke as all the plans of evil often do.

"Give us back that Lantern?!" DuWain ordered in a faux harsh voice which Ravendorf was never going to buy at all. Ravendorf instantly gives DuWain the cold icy stare and that caused DuWain to become completely shuddered with fear. DuWain clearly should have thought twice about telling some ice-cold raven what to do or he would face the wraith of a dark swordsmaster.

Kaska was whining; he was beaten and he knew it; "I don't like that look at all...." Kaska looked like he was in a helpless state.

"Surrender Kaska!" Gregory said in a heroic strong tone; " There's no where to run!" However; as Kaska proved in stringing Gregory as a puppet and stealing The Maxim Special; he was not going to turn himself in. His freelandish attitude prevented him from doing the only thing that would stop this madness.....

"Once again, you underestimate my godchild!" Kaska exclaimed with a faux smirk as he was still in fear of his alter ego Captain Ravendorf and as he was saying that Zinna Tolay takes out a white pearl which was about the same size as a regular pearl from her pockets. However; this pearl was not a regular pearl at all but a powerful device.

"Cassium! Kaska! Duwain! Sezar!" Zinna yells in a desperate tone; "Run this way and do not look at the pearl!" Zinna throws down the pearl and starts to run away; not looking at the pearl. The Nega Aces also start to run as the pearl hits the ground and cracks and suddenly; and instant flash of bright white light begins to consume the area.

"ARRRGGHHHH!" all the furries who show the light coming out as they covered their eyes allowing the Nega Aces to escape to freedom. As always; Kaska Halio always had a plan and once again he was victorious in that department.

"I knew that one of those Usland weapons would work!" Zinna exclaimed with a hint of glee coming from her mouth; " I guess Ravendorf has a weakness after all...." Kaska pretty much didn't care if he had a weakness or not; the fact remains that Gregory and Captain Ravendorf have twarted their plans and now it was time to escape with their lives and nightmares.

"Shut up and keep running!" Kaska said angerly as the entire Nega Ace group with their eyes covered managed to retreat into the forest and go completely out of sight...; "Ravendorf is going to pay for this!"

The light that had finally started to stop flashing by the time the Nega Aces had been deemed uncatchable right now. Gregory and company start to take their hands away from their eyes. Gregory asked; "Is everyone all right?"

"Yes; but the Nega Aces have gotten away again.." Oniz said looking very cranky and feeling a bit gulity about the situation;"..with one of my inventions no less..." Yes, indeed... Oniz Mecha created the weapon [read: Pearl of Blinding Victory] that Zinna was using, an Usland weapon which blinds the target with flashing white light. It was very symbolic of the plans to destory the darkness of war; now it has become a tool for escaping and Oniz was going to be blamed for it. Oniz sank down and wondered how every product she creates for good has been destoryed by evil. Her Jumper Stick is used by Kaska to stun victims, The AquaMarine was almost totalled by Zinna and now the Pearl of Blinding Victory was part of their escape plan. Maybe this was punishment for turning her back on the chruch...Maybe.....

"Servent Beta! Equal! Lukewarm! Zappa!" Randolls XV commanded with a softer but still very serious tone; " Check the other servents; are they okay?"

"As you command my almighty lord!" Servent Beta said as he bows down. Randolls was feeling more calmer than ever.

"Please call me Cellabane.." Randolls XV exclaimed making the entire servent core look surprised that Randolls would allow such liberal thinking; "..formality is not important; your well-being is." Maybe it wasn't liberal thinking; the important task of recovery and protection againest the Nega Aces has turely begun and that was a more netural position.

"I'm okay my lord." Jude exclaimed as she approches her husband. Randolls XV could only smile at her as he had learned his lesson and his judgement was no longer clouded with paranoia.

"Go inform the people Jude." Randolls commanded; but it was a nicer tone then the one he usually gives They must know the truth and what they experinced..." 

"As you command my almighty lord." Jude responded bowing her head as she walks south towards the village of Randolls. Some things never change. Randolls XV was stilll in complete control of the situation with the only difference being that Randolls didn't go insane and was seeing the truth unfold before his very eyes. Just the way it should be...

Gregory looked directly into the glassy eyes of Ravendorf and asked him the question; "What is your business here Captain Ravendorf?" Ravendorf was very surprised; no one has ever dared questionned his rationale to anything from much older people; much less a teenager. However; Ravendorf for some reason realized that his had a duty and moral responability to tell Gregory the truth. Ravendorf raises the Lantern of Zabone in the air and looks up into the sky.

"I had heard that you were going to the forbidden Island of Zabone." Captain Ravendorf explained causing Gregory to see fear in the eyes of the beholder againest the truth-drifters; " I at the time believed that Zabone was a wizard and I came to stop you from walking into the fire pit. However; as I was watching over and talking to the servents; I began to realize that the truth-drifters were creating accusations that Zabone was a wizard when he was really a technologist." As he said that he looks at Gregory and then in one motion throws the Lantern of Zabone to Gregory and he catches it perfectly without breaking; " Put that lamp in a safe place before someone uses it to lie and for purposes of evil intents....Amber; I'm sorry for my conduct...." After he said that he start to walk in a floating state and exits into the forest in a direction that was not going back to the village. Gregory starts to run towards him and a sign of wonder that a mysterious warrior would know about someone that was only a friend.

"Wait! You know Amber?" Gregory asked with a compassionate tone; " How do you....?" Amber was a normal kid and has never told her about her relationship with Ravendorf. It was even stranger in Gregory's eyes then the sudden impulse that Karne had when he had to leave the important meeting to make a phonecall. ~What is his connection?~ he thought.

"Let him go Gregory!" Randolls exclaims as he gets into Gregory's path causing Gregory to stop short of him; " I think he knows a lot more than even I could ever comprehend."

"Yeah!" Gregory said as he turned around and saw that some of Randolls' servents who were knocked out were starting to wake up; chasing Ravendorf would have been clearly rude in the eyes of the elder Randolls. There were more pressing matters happening right now; " Our main concern is to heal the wounded and return to the village."

"But;" Farris said remembering that Kaska did steal the Maxim Special when Gregory was hanging like a puppet; " Kaska might go back to the village and steal the Maxim Special away again." Gregory bit his lip realizing that Kaska would escape without consequence once again and he would be forced into another adventure just to back the plane back much to the dismay of Oniz Mecha who was slowly starting to hate the young bearcub and his careless actions.

"I don't think so.." Jude said as she re-entered the area once again; "..not on my watch!"

"Huh?" Gregory asked looking at Jude. Jude was smiling from ear to ear and wasn't the bit concerned about the Maxim Special it seemed.

"Yeah; I managed to hide the Maxim Special in a warehouse on the South Docks." Jude responded cheerfully; " I replaced it with a painted version of my seaplane instead. Kaska won't know the difference nor care."

"At least that is over...." Gregory said as Jude turns around and exits towards the village of Randolls once again. Oniz Mecha approches Gregory looking fairly cross. Gregory's smile was going to be wiped off his face. ~ How dare he smiled?! He almost got us killed by a drugged high monk! He has completely disgraced his own family in the process by that attitude!~ she thought bitterly.

"....until the next stupid move!" Oniz yelled directly at Gregory as then she exits back to the village with the rest of the group in tow. Gregory was breathing a sigh of relief that this whole ordeal is finally over. However; little known to the bearcub was how right Oniz Mecha really was. Gregory had indeed put his group into such hot water that it may have been worse for his family who was still at the AeroAvis. Things were as normal as usual.....

***

It was the clearest moment in the history of the Island of Zabone......The most welcome sight that Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha, Durin Percy, Pledge Mason, Farris Karnage and even Walker Zabone will ever see. Hours ago; they were convicted criminals without a trial. They were in the high monk's eyes; friends of the acursed wizards and warlocks and should be completely punished under the almighty's laws. Now Randolls XV has seen the light that has blinded his judgement; thanks in part to Gregory's attempted escape and Ravendorf's interventions...... The south dock in the Fortress City of Randolls. The south docks were a series of five wooden docks connected by huge platforms on the coast with a pathway connecting the south docks to the main buildings and the housing area. There are two large wooden warehouse-like buildings on the left side and right side of the path just in front acting as a main gate. Sitting on the water next to the wooden docks are the Maxim Special, Durin's Gaia Aivas , Pledge's Flight of Morals and the Firebird Avion; all of those planes completely intact and looking as sharp as ever. Standing on the docks were Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha, Farris Karnage, Durin Percy, Pledge Mason, Jude, Walker Zabone, Cellabane Randolls XV and all of his servents that are still serving him instead of Kaska. While it looked very naked for the remaining nine servents since DuWain Omega was the main leader and the most loyal of the group; it clearly showed that future training would be needed to allow someone to step up to the plate after the betrayal took place. As hostitle as the real world was; that didn't stop Randolls from feeling like he was in complete control again and not just being controlled by Kaska. And this time; Gregory was happy that he was in control; he can fully respect the wishes of the faith once again from him.

"My lords and ladies; the judgement of the almighty lord has cleared Walker Zabone, Zabone and any friends and family of the furry of all charges accusing them of practicing the occult and condoning the practice of the occult." Randolls exclaimed in honestly; allowing Gregory AeroStar to breathe a sigh of relief; " The island will be renamed the Island of Zabone and the village will be transformed into a national historic site. Kaska Halio, Zinna Tolay, Sezar Polier, Cassium Victor, and DuWain Omega will be formally charged once caught with bearing false wittness; attempted murder, obstruction of justice and assult...." The cheering section of Randolls XV burst out in chrous of cheers. For Gregory this was what he wanted to see and hear. A mystery had been solved and two of the most shunned names in the history of the world have been cleared of the blood that was wrongly put on their hands. Even better was the fact that the gang was able to do this without selling out on their beliefs of the faith. It was almost too easy even though the gang came very close to their deaths at the hands of the Nega Aces. Time will tell if their luck will continue. For now; there was one thing that Gregory needed to do to complete this welcomed jesture.

"Jude, since you had your plane stolen and since it was my fault for allowing Kaska and the Nega Aces to escape;" Gregory expressed as he gives Jude a brass key; the same key used in the Firebird Avion ; " I would like to present to you the Firebird Avion as a gift from my late father and my common law family."

"I..." Jude seemed totally startled; "..cannot accept this. I mean; I willfully switched your plane with mine." Jude said looking very stunned; " Thank you Gregory...I am honored." No one has ever given back to someone even though Jude was feeling gulity of allowing the Nega Aces to brainwash her husband. Gregory was demostrating the power of forgiveness; he knew that there was more to the situation than even Jude could remember. ~ Thank you Gregory. I can continue on with my duties as the priestess of Zabone.~ she thought with a weak smile. Randolls went towards Gregory so quickly that he didn't give it a second thought. Gregory could see it in his own eyes. He wanted one last thing from the young bearcub.

"Before you go back to your home in Wesdon.." Randolls said directly at Gregory; "..I have a request to make to you."

"Yes?" Gregory asked feeling good enough to grant the keeper of the Island of Zabone one last request on his own soil.

"Mr. AeroStar, can you fly me to Wesdon.." Randolls responded without even as much as a crack of his voice; "..I want to see the world God created."

"My lord you cannot be serious....." Jude responded as everyone felt a certain calculated shock. An elder who was strong to the faith and the beliefs of the power of the family would never consider this action. All the servents were talking among themselves.

"Randolls; you shouldn't feel gulity...." Gregory said feeling that this elder was self-inflicting himself; "You have repented your sins."

"It is ture that I have admitted to all the sins that I have committed." Randolls explained admitting that this new orderal would mean the love between Jude and Randolls would have to be put on hold; "However; the judges have said that I must visit the entire world to see all of the hostile elements that exist. It is ture that I will be leaving my love Jude behind; do you understand?"

"Of course my lord." Jude said nodding her head. It was going to be hard for Jude to accept having to learn love from long distance; however she was not going to disboey her lordship. Neither was Gregory AeroStar; for he is the elder of this island and his orders were absolute.

"Well Randolls? Hop in..." Gregory states as he hops into the front seat of the Maxim Special; ".....this is how we are going to get to Wesdon!" Randolls was in awe and wondered through his mind which was completely clear; ~ Can this metal-winged bird get us to a far away land. This world has many wonders and beauty in unison with those hostilties. Well; there is only one way to find out.~ he thought as he went from shock to pleasure quickly. Gregory only smiled.

"Gregory; I think I'll stay here and help Jude delagate responabilities." Walker reminds as he knows his role now and was willing to put his life on the line to change the hearts of furries still believing that Zabone was a mage; "There might still be people that might show hate towards Randolls for letting me go." Durin and Pledge hop into the front seat of their respected aircraft created and custom-built by them. Oniz Mecha hops into the back seat of Durin's plane like she always does before and Farris Karnage hops into the back seat of Pledge's airplane. Since it was Randolls' first flight it was no much of a surprise to discover the high monk was slowly walking on the wing of the wings in order to keep his balance. Refreshing to Gregory was the fact that he made the trip without falling into the water. He then hops gently into the back seat of the most famous airplane of them all; The Maxim Special.

"Thank you Jude!" Gregory said as everyone starts the engines of their planes;" I hope that you will be able to restore the faith to this island." The engines of the plane began to roar and within seconds the planes began to move in perfect sequence. Randolls just looked in awe as the plane gained enough speed to allow the three planes to gain altitude and be able to fly high into the sky. Pledge figured that now that all the events were in the past; he could test out the radio once again. He picks up the radio transmitter.

"20-17, 20-17, calling AeroStar, over?" Pledge asked as he was testing the radio transmitter once again.

"This is 20-17 AeroStar, over!" Gregory said as he picked up the mircophone. His voice didn't sound so interesting compared to the speech he gave to Randolls earlier.

"So buddy?" Farris asked looking a bit concerned, aftering picking up Durin's radio transmitter; "What now?"

Gregory AeroStar knew the simple answer to _that_ question; "There's only one thing I want to know...."

"What?" Farris asked in shock. ~Hasn't he had all his questions answered already?~ he thought. Another question means more research and less time on his family.

"How does Ravendorf know about Amber?" Gregory said wondering exactly why Ravendorf was feeling sorry for someone that in Gregory's own mind he never saw; " I smell a frog....." Gregory wondered why Amber was acting strange lately? Clearly; Ravendorf was hiding something besides being accused of crimes which he called in his own words were used by _truth drifters_. Little did Gregory know how Amber and Ravendorf connections would affect the social fabric........

***

It was early evening back at the Ship Backhand which was just half-a-mile west of the Island of Zabone and it was getting ready for depart to parts only known to Ravendorf. However; Ravendorf was very disenchanted as he was sitting at his desk in his own office, where all the turnmoil began to show the path towards the Island of Zabone in the first place. The only real members who were excited to see the Captain back were Mad Dog and Gibber who were watching Ravendorf overlooking papers. Little did they know that Ravendorf was feeling some pains over the events that just happened earlier today. Let's face it: their intellegence was nothing compared to Captain Ravendorf. The boat continued to rock in a very steady fashion.

"You have summoned me Captain?" Mad Dog asked saluting his Captain as Ravendorf ordered. He didn't notice the weakness of Ravendorf who was in that room at the present time. Ravendorf was very different now. He had made an honest mistake on Walker Zabone and the whole myth of Zabone. It was time to pay for his mistake....and Ravendorf knew it.

"Mad Dog....Tell Dumptruck to turn the ship around." Ravendorf ordered with no emotional savy; " We are done here."

"As you command Captain!" Mad Dog saluted as he and Gibber both exit together via the main door; allowing room for Karneaux Pierre Boussard to enter the office. Ravendorf looks directly at him with massive lust; as if he wasn't very pleased with the frog solider's actions at all. Karneaux looked like he was shuddering in fear.

"Karneaux!" Ravendorf barked in a tone that was not as harsh as Ravendorf usually is."; "Bring your daughter in here!"

"Yes Captain!" Karneaux said breathing a sigh a relief as he opens the door and lets Amber Boussard to enter the office. Amber was not in the usual rebellous mood either; but you couldn't tell if she was remorseful for acting out againest her lordship. Nevertheless; Ravendorf stands up from his desk and looks directly into the icy eyes of Amber; with a look that was firm but not with the harshness that Ravendorf had now. Amber thoughts however were still of rebellion againest what she believed was a old elder with no thought of the future but the past...... She was going to be proven wrong.....

"My dear Bossuard;" Ravendorf said unemotionally; I would like to say that I was wrong about both Walker Zabone and Zabone. His book is not disconnected poison as I thought it was nor is Zabone a wizard at all. However; that doesn't change the fact that you still disobeyed the rule in getting approval from me concerning any material that is free-forming around this earth. Remember that I'm doing this for your own good. Understand?"

Amber looked flustered as Ravendorf didn't show much compassion for his mistake to show that he did have remorse; but even the rebel Amber wasn't about to get into another fight with Ravendorf; at least no yet anyway."Yes Captain!" Captain Ravendorf didn't smile; but his eyes were no longer as sharp as they used to be. He felt like Amber had indeed learned her lesson.

"Good...You are free to go." Ravendorf said as Amber and Karneaux both exit by the main door leading to Ravendorf's office; "I hope that this is not a trend. The bone are for me!" Captain Ravendorf returns to his desk and sits in his chair awkwardly looking down at the wood finish top of his desk. He knew that he dodged a major bullet and was able to keep his organization intact. However; Amber was very close to revealing the ture intentions of the boss of the almighty's cause. Ravendorf knew that he would have to be much more careful then he has ever been.....The new year could not come any sooner for thee.....

++++ End of Chapter IV ++++