AeroStars

Chapter V: The Dorf Formally Known As Raven


 December 23rd, 1917

As expected; the return of Gregory AeroStar back from the Island of Zabone meant that there was a brief respite for the weary young bearcub. However; as Gregory should have realized by now, there were meetings still left to attend. Consider the fact that Sally AeroStar's teacher of flying at the Skywinds Training Flight School was to meet for a special visit as it was part of the contract signed by Gregory AeroStar when Sally and Phillip were on hand for their trainings as pilots. It was mid-morning just two days before Christmas Mass; inside the AeroAvis. It was at the dining table where Sally AeroStar was sitting down in front of a empty table with a tall black Scottish dog wearing a black leather flight jacket and white pants. He had his trademark pink goggles on top of his head and was sitting down opposite to Sally. He was the main flight instructor for the Skywinds Flight School known as Jason Molynir; one of the most well known non-combant pilots out there. He was a believer of the Hawkeye religion much like the Skywind family was. This was a mid-term evalution meeting with his students as it was part of the agreement signed by the AeroStars. Both furries were smiling; a rare moment in a world of darkness plagued by war.

"This is a nice place you got here!" Jason Molynir as he was looking around.and seeing such a beautiful sight in the AeroAvis; " I've been wondering why Phillip isn't here?"

"Phillip has gone to the Wesdon Memorial Chruch to help with the arrangement of Christmas Mass." Sally explained as she was handed her report card by Jason Molynir; " Farris and Mr. Wiser are with him."

"I guess Phillip went to church so that he can reflect on trying to improve his grades." Jason smirked as he hands Phillip's report card to Sally. Sally places both reports down on the table.

"I highly doubt it." Sally responded cheerfully; " He proably wants to eat all the free food there; but I'm sure that Farris will make sure _that_ won't happen." Both Jason and Sally laughed out loud at the sight of Phillip's grades and his chores to do at the chruch.

"I guess you're right about that.." Jason chuckled at the thought as he remembered that he was here to see Maxim's son Gregory; "..Sally? Where's your big brother?" As he asked the question; Oniz Mecha enters the dining area getting ready to continue her work inside the AeroAvis Airplane Repair Hanger.

"Oniz?" Sally asked nicely to Oniz; " Where is my brother?" Oniz on the other hand was looking very irrated at the fact that Gregory was not up here talking to Jason. Even worse is that Sally was sounding like Oniz was some maid in this family even though her job discriptation was a mechanic and inventor for Gregory AeroStar's shipping business.

"Now I'm the Gregory's maid of iron now.." Oniz snaps at Sally causing her to become very cross and causes Oniz to restrain herself as this was the only job she currently has and insubornation was an easy way to get fired; "...Ummm.... Gregory's in the basement meditating! If you think that I'm thinking about flirting Phillip again....I'm in control!"

"Thank you.." Sally said ignoring all the comment about flirting; "..please tell him to stop meditating and come up here at once. Jason Molynir is here to see him."

"Yes madam!" Oniz said grumbling as she turns around and exits right back into the family room where there is a trap door underneath the central area where the basement leads to. Jason was surprised at Oniz's conduct; althought her protest againest faith in general was supposed to be otherwise.

"Is she always this uptight?" Jason asked as he saw Oniz and it was considered one of the rudest moments that he was ever in.

"Rude is more like it." Sally responded in a vent of frustration; " She believes that my big brother should look at his family rather than help others...."

"I don't want to sound like I'm taking sides;" Jason responded looking seriously into the eyes of Sally AeroStar; " but your rude mechanic has a point there...." To Oniz Mecha it didn't matter what Jason thought. She was walking down the stairs from the trap door in the family room leading down to the basement of the AeroAvis; the darkest room in the entire building. The partially lit basement was very open with concreate walls around all sides. There is a hot iron-boiler, water heater on the top left side of the basement. There is a storage room to the top right side of the basement. However; the center of the basement was completely finished and furnished. The entrance to the furnished central area is blocked by a pair of wooden double-doors and golden sphere-like knobs. Oniz walks towards those double-doors and she started to sigh in disgust. Gregory was drifting away from his family even further and war was going weary on the AeroStar family. What's worse was the fact that Gregory was simply allowing this to go on.

"Here I am; reduced to being a maid or an UGH!!.." Oniz shudders bitterly as the pitful words tangled her tongue;"..Female Butler! Gregory is crazy if he thinks that this meditation is going to change anything concerning the health of this family." Luckly for Oniz; the doors were actually unlocked showing a sign of carelessness on Gregory's part to protect himself from Oniz wraith. Either it was bravey or foolishness on his part; but again Oniz didn't care. Oniz walks inside the exercise room of the AeroAvis' basement. As proven by the peers who dare walk into this room it was as creepy as it said it would be. To the left of the entrance was a wooden device which is called a _pully-strecher_ when it was really a torture rack; or at least it actually looked liked one. (Read: exercise equipment wasn't regulated at the time) To the right of the enterance; there was a creepy set of clamps againest a wall which were the size of an average ankles. Maxim called this exercise the ThighStrecher in which you would put you legs into the anklets and hang upside down and try to do pull-ups and situps. In the center of the room was a central metal pole which extends from top to bottom. Behind the pole sat Gregory AeroStar sitting cross-legged on a thick piece of leather blue gym mats. This was the dark side of Maxim AeroStar; a darkness that would rage fear into the eyes of the uneducated or unprepared. He believed that small does of fear made people strong. Oniz was clearly not in fear of this madness that Maxim expressed as she arched her back againest the metal pole and looked straight at the young AeroStar looking very flustered at his own comtempt for the reality that was placed before him. She was beginning to hiss.....

"Gregory?!..." Oniz protested right into Gregory face; however there was no response. Gregory was doing nothing as his eyes were close and he was mumbling something randomly as if he was mediatiting; ".......Gregory?!..." There was still no response. Oniz Mecha was completely fed up and her angered expression only increased the correctiveness of the situation. She was clearly steamed and it was time to take action. She kneels in front of him and starts to lightly scratches his left foot. However; there was still no response. Oniz stands up and flung her arms in disgust and absolute frustration; "..Forget it!! I'll tell Sally to go down here and do it herself!" However; just as Oniz Mecha turns around a funny thing was about to happen. For some reason Gregory's mental conceration was broken and in mere moments he was starting to smirk and then in kind begins to laugh as the scratch wasn't letting him go away unaffected. Gregory had tried hard to resist and had failed. He was giggling uncontrollably.

"Cut it out!" Gregory protested chuckling out loud. Oniz showed just a faux smile as she finally got through to him for a moment at the very least.

"Now that's what I call a _tickle delay_." Oniz said as the famous drum sound come back to the ears of young AeroStar. Her lame jokes were back in business; only much more purpose was driven out of them this time around. Gregory looked a bit annoyed at the Oniz smile knowing that it was false and Oniz wasn't even trying to hide her lust for his comtempt..

"Thanks a lot Oniz!!" Gregory snaps in her face feeling betrayed; " Now; why are you here again?"

"UGH!! How can you be so numb about anything..."Oniz said looking angry as a red beet; steaming from the nose and wanting to punch AeroStar's light out for his passive attempt to question something that he already knows; "..Jason Molynir is upstairs talking to Sally!" Gregory was tired of Oniz's meddling and her attitude towards the AeroAvis. Still; Gregory knew better than to fire Oniz since Oniz was still the best mechanic in the world and her attitude was still controllable, even her flirting which has been greatly removed from her thought.

"Oh! I almost forgot that I even had a personal meeting with Mr. Molynir." Gregory said passively as he stands up and quickly walks towards the exit much to the disbelief of Oniz Mecha; " Thanks Oniz!" Oniz Mecha couldn't believe just how Gregory seemed to push her aside as if she was unimportant. In the past before Maxim's death; Gregory was pretty bossy a second eyes to Claris to prevent her from flirting with Phillip. Now he was drifting even from her; this was far worse than losing the family. He was in denial and nothing was stopping him.

"Hey; get back here! I'm not through talking to you!.." Oniz protested as Gregory exits the exercise room without as much as a delay and Oniz's feeling were shattered into white-hot anger; "..That stupid pilot! Why do I continue to be employed by this cheap-shot artist?! Answer me God!" Oniz points her fist in the air as she was showing her firece rage with Gregory continuing to ignore her. Meanwhile as Oniz tries to get her thought together before she does something that she would regret, the conversation between Sally and Jason continued. The conversation was pretty cheerful for the most part; however, the whole conversation was going to change as Sally figured that she was ready for more serious stuff.

"So; what has been the status of the Great War?" Sally asked as the conversation continued and this question turned Jason's face into a face of sorrow. There was something wrong and Sally knew it as her smile turned into a depressed frown as she was showing the more desentized look that was prevailant in her thoughts since the Great War began. It makes people like her wonder if she would ever recovered from this. She was clearly not ready for serious stuff just yet; if ever.

"I got some terrible news from the Windia Wire.." Jason said shaking his head as yet another tragedy; "...Kanata's port of Falmouth suffered a massive explostion with a tankboat from Beligum and a supply ship from Parris a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to mention it because I felt that....." Jason stop saying something as his thoughts continued to race through his head ~it would be wrong to tell you because it happened the same day that Maxim died.~ he thought with his mouth still open as if he was trying to get Sally to read his lips. Jason was right in waiting to discuss information on serious issues at a time when their father who was famous and had a business in flying airplanes had just been killed by a still as of yet unknown murderer. However it was clear that he was discussing matters much too soon for Sally's own fragile thoughts.

"A terrorist attack?!" Sally asked in fear and looking scared stiff as Jason was starting to hear light footsteps coming towards the dining room from the family room where Oniz Mecha was looking for Gregory AeroStar.

"No; they accidently hit each other.." Jason said as he turned around and saw Gregory AeroStar entering the dining room from the family room doors and he had a weak smile as if he was faking being nice; " ...Oh; hello Gregory." As he walked in and Sally notices him; she was taken off guard by the smile since it was a rare smile in a world where niceness would bury you quickly.

"A tragedy?" Gregory asked wondering as he heard the conversation with a serious look. That smile was gone even quicker than Sally's being startled at the fact that Gregory was actually smiling weakly.

"Oh;" Sally said as she regains her thoughts quickly; "...we were talking about something that happened in Falmouth." Gregory realized that this was the same place that Zinna Tolay was fired. Gregory felt that regardless of Zinna's new misdeeds with the Nega Aces which in his own mind would land her dead by the firing squad; the fact that she was fired would be a precursor to crime even if she had other choices, she wasn't told of any making the citizen's of Falmouth irresponable for their actions againest her. ~I guess Zinna is not the only one.~ he thought bitterly at the whole story that Oniz Mecha was discussing; showing that despite what Oniz Mecha claims he was completely ignoring her. He was upset at her nagging and complete envy of his recent deeds with solving the mystery of Zabone and his breaking up of a kidnapping of Cid Valez. However; Gregory should be taking heed to Oniz because she was worried about her employers life and the fact that he was throwing caution into the wind without any good reason to do so.

"I see..." Gregory said feeling crushed as the words hit him like a plane coming towards him and crushing him; " That really hits close to home; I mean Kantana is just north of Usland and if this was a terror strike...." Gregory stop talking as he heard some words coming through his head *Justice is not the only right in this world.* Commander Wesdon's dialogue yells through his head as the pain of Commander Wesdon's words; the words that Gregory was starting to take Commander Wesdon's words to heart ~I'm beginning to understand Commander Wesdon now.~ he thought as Sally looks at him and tries to calm him down with ressuring words even if they would be of no avail.

"It was an accident Gregory...." Sally said in counter but Gregory was pumping his chest even more so than ever.

"_I_ just cannot stand the loss of innocent life." Gregory said pointing at his own chest to showing exactly how he felt. His voice was so strong that Sally was wondering if he was in fact mediating downstair as that was used to calm him down.

"I thought that you were mediating downstairs..." Sally said wondering as Oniz Mecha enters the room from the family room and unlike Gregory there was no smile and she was biting her lip in disgust trying to control herself.

"That was before the _Iron Maiden_ showed up." Gregory said pointing at Oniz Mecha with an accusing finger. That causes Oniz Mecha to let go of her biting lip and she was angry as a fire pit would be.

"Very funny Mr. AeroStar!" Oniz shouted out causing Jason and Sally to jump in the amazement of the tone of her angry voice while Gregory looked at her seriously; " If you will excuse me; I have some work to do in the hanger. I just hope that you can save thyself." Oniz just walks past Gregory without even looking at him and exits through the kitchen door towards the eastern portion of the AeroAvis. She was going to the hanger hoping that some work there will stop her bitterness even though she seriously doubts it.

"I just hope you can stop _harassing_ thyself!" Gregory snaps back looking directly at her as she went out of sight. Jason was for the first time seeing the full extent of the Oniz/Gregory relationship crumbling quite a bit. He had seen this quite a few times before and he felt it was time in interject some advice from his own cultural and spiritual beliefs even if Gregory doesn't want to believe him.

"Gregory? I know for a fact that you will ultimately not heed the words of your mechanic; however, please listen to what I have to say." Jason said as he looked at a bearcub striaght forward so that he doesn't talk down to him; " I know that helping others is an important virtue in the White Phoenix faith; however, in the Hawkeye faith there is a certain kind of forklore called the 'Golem' who was made to follow the order to help others. However; it was designed to use the original belief system of the creator and when the creator changes its belief system it started to rebel.." Jason pauses as he sees Gregory looking up at him listening to him it seems; "..all I'm saying is that Oniz is starting to rebel because you have changed your own belief system from helping your family to helping others. This obvious clash might in the end lead to the setup of the end of your friendship between you and Oniz."

"Are you saying that I'm a mean-spirited person?" Gregory asked bitterly; showing something completely out of character as he sounded mean-spirited as he was questionning Jason. Oniz's views were starting to show some truth and Gregory was showing a sign of him that wasn't apparent that he was too stubborn to admit it and if he doesn't admit it quickly; Jason's view would also come ture quicker than Gregory can cry over Maxim's death.

"No; I'm not saying that." Jason said defending his actions although Gregory was clearly mean-spirited and prehaps telling the truth would have helped him; " But I think that _you_ should Oniz Mecha before she leaves you for good like she and her father did to the chruch years ago.." Jason looks at his stopwatch in his coat and sees that he needed to go before he couldn't enter proper airspace; "..Oh before I go; I want to inform you that classes will resume on January 15th, 1918. We are still trying to regain airspace in Windia; but it is now sealed off because of a terrorist threat near the Usland- Mid Usland corrider; so there might be a possible postponement of international airspace in that area. Other than that.." Jason said looking cheerful as he counted down the marks and they looked positive even for Phillip; "..Sally is doing excellent and Phillip is improving....he will get it yet!"

"I see." Gregory said looking down at his feet and showing absolutely unemotional. This was bad news for Oniz's relationship as Jason simply shook his head and stood up looking directly at the shaken AeroStar. That advice has affected him greatly and Gregory was trying to hide it without success.

"You're starting to almost become a golem..." Jason said as he stares at Gregory before looking at Sally..." Sally; I'll see you in the new year." Jason shook his head as he walks out of the dining room back into the family room and that statement causes Gregory to shake even further and he was shaken so badly that it looked like he was going to cry. Gregory turns around without even looking at Sally as he held back his pain and leaves in the opposite direction. He didn't even care if Oniz was in there or not. His stubbornness was starting to bury him from the inside.

"Gregory? Don't let him...." Sally shouted towards him as she stands up quickly and exits following Gregory's lead; "..Gregory?! Not again!!" How can the AeroStar's function when two family members are dead and three others aren't even on the same page? The next couple days were going to determine what kind of guts this family really has.... and it would be an indrect stat to the Great War if failure becomes apparent....... The inmeasurable costs of war were showing up in their citizens in aces lately and all seemed to be lost.

***

It was all sinking in for Gregory AeroStar; the Mann twins... Oniz Mecha and now Jason Molynir were questionning Gregory's own tactics. Gregory only felt that he was following the word of his almighty lord and his father's legacy. However; it was coming apart at the seams as Gregory AeroStar was lying on his back outside on another sunny day in Wesdon and the grass was dry with a faded green shading and puffy white cloud dot the sky and up into the heavens. Gregory was wishing that he was with his father right now looking down at the denizens of Earthia and wondering the same question as the young bearcub; the _son of a diplomat_ was thinking. When will _this_ _all_ end? He knew that he was still needed on Earthia and had a life still ahead of him. However; the reflection of the past two weeks have proven only one thing... Gregory's social fabric was hanging by a thread and he has yet to answer for it. Even though Gregory has ignored Oniz's pleads and angry outbursts; the fact that she was doing was creating a process of second guessing on his part.

"Oniz's been angry to me." Gregory said feeling just a bit short of breath on that revelation; "..why?" The delusional thoughts of Gregory AeroStar was continuing since it was clear to anyone why Oniz was so angry. ~Is it because I'm not in sink with her?~ he thought confused. Maxim AeroStar was rarely ever like this in his short life and he never took risks without consulting his family and friends first. Gregory was clearly not doing that as he was doing things out of some kind of whim to help others without preserving himself.

*I just hope you can save thyself!* Oniz words shout out from his head. Sadly; it did little to quell Gregory's desire to question his employee's tactics.

"Save thyself from what?" Gregory responded as if he was in denial of the reality that has forsaken him at this very moment; " I have no interest in money or power!" Considering that he was making money deals with Marion Garr it was an out of character moment for the young AeroStar. He couldn't talk right and he wasn't thinking at all other than making questions that were irrelevant to the entire situation. ~So what are my interests?~ he thought again still not getting the message and it seemed that nothing with snap him out of it.

*You're starting to almost become a golem.....* Jason's voice was now screaming and that causes Gregory to somehow regain his senses and he looked around and sounded more forceful than before.

"My interests are to help _all_ people as the almighty intends me to do!" Gregory said with bravado that sounded so geninue that some people would believe that it was ture. However; his thoughts were continuing to haunt him with questions ~ Am I really helping _all_ people? Is my family real people?~ he thought with a sad tone as the reality sat into him. If his family are real furry beings then he has pretty much failed Oniz Mecha as she would have expected.

* You have changed your belief system from helping your family to helping others.* Jason's voice screamed through as that comment caused Gregory to see the truth that he was denying. Gregory simply shook his head as he looks at his sorry looking self.

"Jason is right about that!" Gregory shouted out loudly as Sally AeroStar enters the front lawn from the front door of the AeroAvis. She looked very worried as she finds Gregory laying down on the lawn looking very down on himself. He looked even more depressed than Sally did if she could believe that considering that Sally has had to deal with Gregory's absence with the Zabone affair and Kaska kidnapping Cid Valez.

"Hello Gregory..." Sally said trying to smile as she sat down right next to Gregory AeroStar who wasn't looking at her at all; "..Gregory?"

"I'm sorry Sally." Gregory said as he looks to his side and sees Sally AeroStar from the corner of his eye. He sits up and looks at Sally with sad, puffy, cold eyes; " I didn't see you coming here." Gregory was shaking his thoughts as he was shaking his head as he delayed his message to Sally and made her wonder if he was chaning his own attitude; ~I certainly didn't help thyself on that exchange.~ he thought sadly as Sally was looking at him worried.

"Um...." Sally asked as those sad puffy eyes of Gregory were making Sally more concerned than ever; " Gregory, are you worried about Jason's comment about your relationship with Oniz?"

~ What I'm really worried about is you Sally?~ he thought bitterly and feeling somewhat helplessly; "Honestly; I don't know what to feel." Gregory said as he felt the question that would haunt him that he would ask such a question at this point of time; " Am I depending too much on God?"

"That's utter nonsense Gregory!" Sally responds thinking that Gregory was starting to lose faith in the one only being that has kept both her and Gregory from a complete breakdown; " You can never depend too much on the almighty. God is there to give us thee whole heart of love. It is never too much..."

"I realize that...but Jason's right." Gregory responds bitterly realizing that prehaps God was not calling him to save and protect people; " I've been ignoring my family in helping other in affairs that I have no right to be part of..."

"Gregory;" Sally said as she closed her eyes and reminded Gregory of his mission as a furry being; "... if the almighty orders you to do something which involves intervening into other people's affairs; then you must obey."

"I just wonder if it is the almighty ordering me or is this some unknown power?" Gregory asked shaking his head believing that he was getting chewed off at everyone now. Even Sally wasn't impressed and they were pondering about their dialogue. However; their questions and thoughts would have to wait as they would once again have to act like furry beings as Tommy Taylor; with his brown pouch filled to the brim with newspapers entered the AeroAvis' lawn from the west side and was walking very fast towards Gregory and Sally with a very cheerful attitude.

"Hello Gregory!" Tommy said as he took a newspaper from his pouch and hands it to Gregory; " So; are you going to Christmas Mass?"

"Of course I am.." Gregory said as he grabs the newspaper and places it underneath his right arm and tries very hard to act cheerful back to his own neighbour; "..why do you ask?"

"Well; since tommorrow night is when the mass stars and since my mom is home today; I've been thinking that you need some support..." Tommy said as Gregory looks pretty surprised that Tommy had actually saw right through Gregory's fake cheerful look and was not giving those petty insults that he was giving to Sally and Phillip. Suddenly; a light blub went right through his head as a great idea was flowing through his noggin; "..I've got it! Why don't we go to Windsolaz Beach today?"

"You're kidding us aren't ya?!" Sally said acting like a child again and adding a surprise element to it. She didn't like Tommy Taylor all that much because he had a childish mouth and spoke with such cleverness that she was envious that she who was older than Tommy was able to outclass her.

"I kid you not!" Tommy protested defending his mother's honor; " My mom's a biologist!" Now that statement was a surprise to Gregory since Tommy has never mentioned his life with his mother. Tommy was part of a poor family; and she was a furry who studies animal and plant life and by the sound of Tommy's voice; she was an excellent one at that.

"My dad told me that Clarie was still finding a job since your father is still fighting a major battle outside." Gregory said as Tommy's smile was getting even wider than usual.

"First of all; I already know we are at war." Tommy snaps at Gregory as he looked like Gregory was insulting his intellgence and was doing a very weak job at doing just that; " Second; my mom is a freelance biologist. She's looking for someone to associate with; but some of her unothordox methods in the eyes of some people has made it diffcult to find paying work."

Tommy's statement caused Gregory to frown at the thought of disrespect towards people with different ideas that could in fact work well; ~Can't anyone learn how to respect other people's opinions?~ he thought bitterly. "I see." Gregory said sighing bitterly as he shook his head in dissapointment. Sally wasn't impressed and was understanding why Clarie did not get a job in the field she wanted. Worse; her work was showing up on Tommy's ideas for a bicycle-airplane to save the enivronment.

"Well; I guess that explains the wackyness of your ideas for inventions." Sally responds at the comment acting childish again and was smiling was a wicked smile. Tommy looked quite bitter as he looks at Sally with a cross-eyed look.

"My idea of inventions being wacky?" Tommy asked bitterly as Sally responds by nodding her head as she meant every word that she had said causing Tommy to be just a little bit cross, but not cross enough to get really angry at all;" You are a _fungal_ to talk about being wacky. For your information Miss AeroStar; my creations are designed to help protect the enivronment, not like your idea of picking off thorns off helpless white roses." That comment was considered insulting to Sally and she was really angry and her cheeks were flushed red hot with anger.

"I pick thorns off roses?!" Sally protested into Tommy's face causing Tommy to nod his head yes in kind; "You are a _funguy_ to talk about being wacky yourself. Considering your foolish dream about making inventions that are next to useless."

"Next to useless?" Tommy responds coming close to actually being angry at his neighbours; " I'll have you know that my project tends to rid the world's dependence on fossil fuels.." Tommy then exclaimed his bright ideas as a benefit to body and soul.; "..Not to mention that it would give us more exercise."

"Then why don't ya use those two legs and walk like a kangeroo instead of creating more stuff?" Sally snapped back with a question placed right into Tommy Taylor's face causing Tommy to blink violently and become angry. However; Gregory AeroStar had seen and heard enough and he stands up quickly and comes in between the two arguers and Gregory's presence causes Sally and Tommy to step back as they look at Gregory's face as it was a very serious look that Gregory was communicating.

"Okay...enough of this trivial bolstering!!" Gregory shouts out causing both Sally and Tommy to stop jawing at each other for the next little while; Gregory then eyes Tommy looking quite honest in his own eyes; " Tommy? I would be honored to join you to Windsolaz Beach!"

"Thank you for taking his side!" Sally said pouting and folding her arms in protest.

"I _don't_ take sides Sally!" Gregory responds seriously as he looks at Sally with a serious look and tone; " I feel that this is a great way to help someone."

"Oh brother.." Sally said holding her head in her hands in direct shame and torment; ".. First of all; didn't Jason call you a _golem_ because of this?"

"In that case; would you like to come with us?" Gregory asked finding a pretty interesting way to overcome the problem Jason had presented; " I think that this would be a great experience..." Sally didn't buy it for one second for this was just a way for Gregory to justify Tommy's smart-mouth comments and cleverness that was considered very rude indeed. For Sally; being poor was no excuse for his rudeness.

"Me....go with _that_ clown?" Sally protested with anger;" No way! No how!"

"Unbelieviable!" Tommy responded feeling very offended and should be offended by that comment; " Calling me a clown at a time when you have been acting like a depressed clown for...."

"Tommy it is not a good time nor good idea to call people names." Gregory said looking very serious at Tommy's comment before he looks at Sally feeling very cross at Sally's lack of respect for Tommy; " Look Sally; I cannot understand your jealousy or you comtempt for Tommy's own life. But I think that you should come with me and see the life of other people and then get a well informed opinion about people that are different than you." Sally puts up her arms in total defeat. Gregory was stronger and he was morally correct. Sure; Tommy has a smart mouth, however; Sally's response to it was envious and she was comitting a deadly sin in the eyes of Gregory AeroStar. Sally had no choice but to accept Gregory's offer.

"Okay Gregory; I'll come with you.." Sally said shrugging her shoulders and feeling quite defeated at Gregory's actions; "..but I'm still going to be insecure about this." Tommy was not impressed by Sally's response as it was weak at best.

Gregory looks at Tommy to assure him that it wasn't a problem to him and that she will change her mind about him once she gets use to it; "She'll change her mind soon enough."

"Thank you Gregory. Tommy exclaims trying to show restraint at the glee that Gregory has given him; " It's a pleasure to see that you still care me and my family"; Tommy takes a keen eye on Sally; " considering that your family has passed away since Maxim's death." Sally face simply turned white-hot with anger on that comment; " Excuse me Gregory; I need to talk to my mom. I'll see you later..." Tommy turns around and exits on the eastern route and continues walking on his paper route. Sally was about to walk towards the route that Tommy was taking looking white-hot and flushed with anger. She was close to exploding as the comment of her family being dead was so offensive. Gregory comes in blocking her exit causing Sally to look bitter in front of Gregory as if she believes that Tommy was justifed in his remarks.

"Gregory?!" Sally protested angerly and loudly; " _That_ kid called our family _DEAD_!" she then points a finger at Tommy who was walking completely out of sight and towards the Karnage family's house; " How dare he?!"

"Tommy's right for once!" Gregory screams into Sally's face in anger having enough of this pacifist's behaviour; " At least our values have decreased since this war started.." Gregory breathes heavily as he looked angry right into Sally's face which caused Sally to tremble in fear as this was unusal for Gregory to show this in her own eyes; "..Look; as I said before...I think this is an excellent time to be with family; however; I have no problem bringing friends into this. We _are_ a village and part of a larger family: A social fabric. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?" Sally started to realize that Gregory was absolutely right and Tommy wasn't saying that her family was dead in a way to get back at her for being in a richer family. Tommy said it because the family was dead; or at least dying. They needed support from the larger family. Tommy said it to Gregory as a message to Gregory: Oniz may be right in saying that Gregory should support his family; however, without the support of the larger family; that social fabric, it was useless. Sally looks at Gregory and blocks all previous petty thoughts about family and friends.

"Yes Gregory; I understand." Sally said nodding her head and sees Gregory nodding back with approval. He believed that she meant it too.

"Now; will you excuse me?" Gregory asked as he walks towards the front door of the AeroAvis and enters into the AeroAvis building; " I need to speak to Phillip about our plans. Take care!"

"I will....." Sally said frowning once again as Gregory closes the door and was completely inside the AeroAvis building. Sally shook her head ~I just hope that you can bring back that _care_!!~ she thought as Sally laid down on the grass in pretty much the same position that Gregory AeroStar was. Sally looks squarely at each cloud that was passing by and felt pretty much at peace for the first time in a war-torn hostile land a half-a world away. She still couldn't understand the senseless of the war and quite frankly didn't want to understand the war which was understood. Sally still knew something was eating up inside and she couldn't say it in front of her brother Gregory AeroStar. It was hurting her so much and she was more than willing to hide it.

"This is the first hint of being normal since my mother's death." Sally said quietly with a tear shedding from her warm eyes; " But it still hurts me...I want to tell you; but I'm so afraid of hurting you...." Claris' death was a haunting reminder that war doesn't kill people in the front lines. Sometimes the psychological effects can kill those many thousands of kilometres away. However; the hurt was nothing compared to what Sally was suffering in that mind of her as she believed that she created the downfall of her mother in an unintentional way.....

~

January 1st,1917

The scene turns back to black and white as the flashback reappears. It was in the exact same place that Sally AeroStar stood instead that this time she was standing up with Phillip AeroStar by her side as they would walking up towards the front door of the AeroAvis feeling very good about themselves. Gregory AeroStar was successful in gaining a contract from Miniversal to ship meat products overseas and in domestic areas in Usland. While Sally was full of glee; Phillip looked ver sober as his relationship with Gregory was small and breaking away. Not to mention that Sally was seemly forgetting that the Great War was still going on.

"Well Phillip.." Sally said as she walks with a spring..We got a very important contract today..."

"Who cares! Sally; I cannot believe that you are numb towards this contract!" Phillip said feeling very concerned about his mother since she has been feeling dizzy the last few days and she was forced to let Gregory finish the deal with Miniversal; " If you haven't noticed we are at war; not to mention that our mother is not feeling well right now..." Phillip AeroStar looks cross as he opens the front door and enters the AeroAvis building and closes the door.

"Phillip; mother wanted Gregory to persue the contract from Miniversal Corperation." Sally responded thinking that Phillip was raining on an important deal and was worrying too much; " To mom; it was a very important deal and besides; Gregory wasn't about to disobey her..." Sally opens the front door of the AeroAvis building and enters the building and closes the door.

"Sally?" Phillip said feeling something creepy in the air and smells a vulgar smells that proclaims the end of someone's life; " There's some sort of smell....and its smells like....death!!" Phillip quickly enters the family room with Sally tagging close behind him. They would both be surprised to find out that Mr. Ian Wiser was sitting on the crimson red loveseat with sad eyes looking at both Sally and Phillip as if he lost a best friend. The smell was even worse now and it seemed overwhelming to Phillip AeroStar and Sally was not unaffected by the smell either.

"Mr. Wiser?! What are you doing here?" Sally asked wondering if Ian's morals were out of place; " You know it's morally wrong to convey thy neighbour's house!"

"I'm sorry Sally...Phillip...." Mr. Wiser explained that it was Gregory who asked him to stay behind; "Gregory invited me in and tols me to stay here until you arrived." The words of Mr. Wiser sounded crackling. Something was wrong and Gregory left the house for a good reason.

"Stay here until we arrived?!" Phillip responded not understanding what Mr. Wiser was saying; but the words did not sound good at all ; " Mr. Wiser; what is going on here?!"

"Mr. Wiser?!" Sally asked looking shooken up and looking even more sober at Mr. Wiser; " Where is Gregory?!"

"He is at the Wesdon Memorial Hospital." Mr. Wiser explained looking unstable in his words and his listeners were about to witness their already twisted lives done in by the Great War show the grave consequences of it; " Your mother...just suffered a heart attack.." Ian was teary-eyed and Sally almost knew exactly on cue how to feel; "..I'm afraid that.... her doctor called me a few minutes ago... she _didn't_ make it." That was it; the painful words that would make anyone cry in horror. The lost of a loved one; your own mother no less.....Sally completely broke down to her knee in anger and was sobbing loudly into Phillip's arms as she heard what she didn't want to hear. Claris AeroStar was dead and with Maxim gone; there was only Gregory AeroStar to take care of Sally and Phillip. While she didn't know how Gregory was feeling now that the parental responabilites now rested on his lofty shoulders; it was a painful sight indeed. Phillip was crying as well; and he couldn't take it either. Although he didn't say anything and look striaght at Mr. Wiser; he was crying as well. His expression was unavoidable as he was holding Sally's head into his arms for confront. He wanted a shoulder to cry on and he wanted to express himself; but he was unable to with Sally's feeling completely helpless in his arms.

"SHE CANNOT BE DEAD!!" Sally screamed to the loudest voice that she ever spoke in her entire life and continued to sob loudly; " CLARIS!!"

"I'm sorry for your loss;" Mr. Wiser said teary-eyed knowing that this was the only thing that he could say right now; " Mrs. AeroStar......" The scene quickly turned black as Sally was still crying and for some reason Sally was speaking.*Nobody should be more sorry about my mother's death than I have. I was the one who suggested that mother should be packing meat. She should have been in diplomatic talks with the allies; not packing meat. She died because of me cracking an innocent joke.* Sally spoke from the third person. Sally knew that this was no accident; at least in her mind. However; it was for different reasons. She believed that the death of Claris was _all_ her fault. She remembers the time when her mother decided to take a job to help in the Great War and Sally suggested out of a whim that she become a meat packer which was job that Claris took when Maxim was finding the truth in Thembria. While it was doubtful that Claris took the job because of the joke; that nagging thought was now inside Sally's pysche for the rest of her life; unless she tells someone and right now she was too scared to do that.~

*Why don't ya pack meat? It's an important task in a war!* Sally's voice screamed in her head as a reminder of the stupidness of the comment and how it would cause the death of her mother. Her mother might have chosen this route by herself as she was an independent woman in her own right. However; her love for meat was the reason for her death and Sally believed that she encouraged her mother to take the job that killed her. She was crying as the scene returned to the present and Sally was looking at the clouds which were getting smaller and smaller and the sun was shining on her to stop crying.

"Mother took that joke to heart and took the job in order to raise more income and keep the AeroAvis running." Sally admitted with tear coming down her eyes in rapid fashion as she stood up and wiped away the sorrow from her face; " I was one hundred percent wrong; to think that packing meat was more important than peace and that was completely foolish I just wish I saw that sooner...." Sally then decides to see how Gregory was handling Phillip and walks forward towards the front door of the AeroAvis building. Still; for Sally to stop the torment and sorrow, she must tell Gregory her feeling. One more tragic event was going to make Sally explode and that would be a deadly explosion that no one will be able to protect themselves from. There will be more to come and that tragic event was coming much sooner than Sally thinks.

***

However; there were always be some painful respites for the AeroStars and then there were respite that the AeroStars painfully needed. Tommy and Clarie had called a taxi for arangements and within two hours; the yellow taxi made it to the AeroAvis appeared. Tommy Taylor, Gregory AeroStar and Sally AeroStar entered the backseat and the yellow taxi slowly gained speed and went north towards the Windsolaz area. They were nearing the crossing where the Windsolaz Beach was. The surrounding area was of thick evergreen forest. The driver of the taxi was a female lepoard of medium build and about five and a half feet tall wearing a black blouse; white pearls around her neck and a white shirt. The taxi was making perfect time and so far the whole ordeal was uneventful; except for the dialogue between Tommy Taylor and Sally AeroStar of course.

"I wonder why Oniz Mecha wouldn't come with us today?" Tommy wondered as Oniz didn't accept their offer to come today; " I mean I would believe that this line of work that my mom does would have been interesting to her."

"Actually; Oniz is a technologist and an inventor." Sally explained; " Studying marine life and the enivroment is not in her best interest according to her." However; Gregory AeroStar didn't believe that for one second. He believed that Oniz Mecha wasn't going because Gregory was going and being around her only made her more cross.~It's more than that! She believes that I should change my belief system.~ he thought believing that Oniz was doing this as a boycott to Gregory not being in touch with his family. Gregory was taking this first step towards being in touch with family; but was also contiuing with being with friends. Although this time he wasn't helping someone.

"Yeah; that must be it!" Gregory said knowing that was a terrible bold-faced lie ~Boy! Was that a lie or what?!~ Gregory thought shaking his head in shame for lying and in sadness that Oniz wouldn't give him a chance to prove his worth to family.

"Well; I'm very surprised." Tommy said acting quite surprised that Oniz wouldn't be interested in this kind of study since the environment was a factor to study inventions with; " I thought that a technologist's role was to study the effects of technology on the world. If that is the case; then technologies' effects on the enivroment _would be_ in her best interest...." Gregory realized right there that Tommy Taylor was starting to notice the problems that Oniz Mecha and Gregory AeroStar had even though Tommy wasn't smart enough to put two and two together to make that assumpation ~He's not buying it. I shouldn't have shown how big of a moron I've demostrated here. When kid do this; that's naiveness. When adults do it; it's acting like a moron.~ Gregory thought as he looked completely defeated.

"You _have_ grown up pretty fast Tommy-san." Gregory said sounding like he didn't know what to say. This was not his day and quite frankly it was not his month either with Maxim's death, Zinna joining the Nega Aces, almost dies at the hands of Kaska when Cid Valez was kidnapped and the stupid decision he made to save Walker from Randolls ~Boy do I sound stupid today!~ he thought as his mind wasn't even in sink and Gregory really didn't look like he had the preception to become the father of the AeroStar; even if he was the only one who could keep a family with his mother and father already in heaven.

"Why thank you Gregory!" Tommy responded either not noticing Gregory's thoughts or to show that he felt sorry for Mr. AeroStar. ~ Gregory may be rich; but he knows that money doesn't buy happiness.~ Tommy thought smiling weakly and that caused Sally to become bothered once again by Tommy's smart mouth. (and Tommy's somewhat good mind.)

"Uh-oh!" Sally said sarcastically which causes Tommy to sneer at Sally a little bit; " Here come the most naive person I have ever met."

"Well;" Tommy said pointing his nose into the air as a sign of cockyness and confidence; " once you meet my mother, you'll understand why my mother does important work."

"I already believe you Tommy!" Gregory said not thinking striaght once again and he knew that he was sounding quite foolish ~Oh; great! I've just acted like a moron again!~ he thought putting the palm of his hands into his head for a moment.

"Why thank you Mr. AeroStar!" Tommy responded with a bravado smile which caused Sally to become upset again; " I'm honored!"

"Oh brother.." Sally said shaking her head in fear as she was overcome by this smart-mouth kid; "..here is my brother having to put up with an arrogant, non-restraintant little brat!"

"Little brat?! Look; I can accept being called arrogant." Tommy protested bitterly into Sally's face; " I can take being called a non-restrainant because my mom taught me that. But if you think that I'm going to tolerate being called a brat; then you have crossed over the line of decenacy."

"If you want to be decent then why don't you obey _your_ mother more often?" Sally asked bitterly at Tommy in which Tommy responded with the most bravado voice ever displayed by the young dingo.

"I _always_ obey my mom!" Tommy said in a clever and rather defensive statement in which Sally didn't buy at all.

"Well; then since Gregory is the oldest in this group;" Sally snaps back bitterly at Tommy causing Tommy to be on defense again; " why don't you just stop talking back to me?" The taxi driver was angry now and clearly has had enough of this petty sqawking on the part of this dingo and young brown bear.

"Because I'm the oldest person driving this car." the taxi driver shouts out sounding very harsh and trying to regain control of her taxi car; " I suggest that you sit down and _SHUT UP_ before I _THROW YOU OUT_!" After the shout ends in a full scream; there would be total silence inside the yellow taxi. The slience would last a full minute; however, it would be broken when Gregory just sits in the middle of the backseat with his arms and legs folded together. He was cracking an enivous smile and that caused Sally and Tommy to shift their weight towards Gregory since Gregory seemed to be committing sinful behaviour.

"[Umm....Mr. AeroStar?]" Tommy asked noticing that Gregory was smiling.

"[Gregory....you're being enivous.]" Sally wispered to Gregory noticing that smile was looking quite clever; "[ That's considered sinful behaviour.]" However; Gregory, saw this envy as a good thing as he can reflect on his thoughts without everyone talking to him and it didn't look like he was spacing out .~This might very well be the quietest ride I ever had.~ Gregory thought smiling and thinking his first good thought in a long time. Gregory knew that Sally was committing sinful behaviour in her own right.

"It's not good to counter sinful behaviour with sinful behaviour." Gregory explained with a slight smile and thinking the second good thought that he was in a long time ~ This is great!~ he thought. However; this would be a rare thought as the thoughts switched to questionning once again.

"You should listen to him." the taxi driver said harshly pointing to praise Gregory and that caused Sally to become very cross.

"[Unbelievable! I am only two years younger than him]" Sally protested once again; "[; I'm older than Tommy and it's the taxi driver who comes prepared.]"

"[Maybe she can knock some sense into ya]" Tommy wispered with a big smile and a smart mouth on his kisser; "[; you clown.]" Sally was angry now; and trying very hard not to shout.

"[How dare you call me a clown?!]" Sally protested bitterly trying to keep her quiet tone in check.

"[Well; if you stop acting like a clown]" Tommy responded quietly; "[then I would have no right to call you a clown.]"

"[Why you......?!]" Sally wispered loudly in protest which sadly was heard by the taxi driver and she started to act like she was annoyed beyond belief. She didn't like noise in her taxi.

"And stop wispering. It's annoying me." the taxi driver snapped back as everyone turned slient. Gregory decided to stop smiling figuring that this driver was going to target him next. However; even the taxi driver couldn't upset Gregory's thoughts as he was reflecting on what has transpired over the last week or so. ~ That smile was fake anyway. I really don't understand why Oniz would be _so_ upset with me..~ he thought as the problems with Oniz Mecha were still resonating in his mind ~.. Nothing has been the same since Zinna attempted to sink the AquaMarine. She hasn't called me out for quite sometime. I still cannot believe that Zinna is a member of the notorius Nega Aces gang. Why must she use evil in order to justify her actions of persuing real justice? Kaska Halio has stepped up to the plate to offer the deprocessed a life that he claims is perfect. I still wonder why Kaska Halio is using unlawful tactics? Is he really fooling people; or is he an irrational state himself?.... Databyle Puppet..... Cid Valez... two victims of chaos, both lied to by Kaska. Databyle was betrayed because was a humane furry; Cid Valez was betrayed because he was greedy; or so Kaska claims. However; Cellabane Randolls XV was betrayed because Kaska is a professonial criminal; not because Randolls was gulliable to allow such evil on the part of the Nega Aces......I can also forgive Jude; despite her allowance to the abuse and unlawful imprisonment of Walker Zabone. While I still believe that peace is at hand; unless I am on the same wavelength as my mechanic Oniz Mecha; then everything that my father stood for would all be in vain. To be perfectly honest with you; I feel very subdued, almost to the point of actually feeling very numb indeed.....~ Will these thoughts ever stop and Gregory be able to think good thoughts. The answer was at this time.....no. The hostile world would never ever allow such good thoughts without a double dose of bad or indifferent thoughts. Gregory only knew that he must go on living; regardless of the odds.

"Excuse me, Mr. AeroStar?" the taxi driver asked as Gregory's thoughts were once again placed on the backburner.

"Yes madam...." Gregory said sounding a little shaky as he didn't get her name just yet.

"I'm Chaval Destone; Mr. AeroStar." Chaval said as she takes out her notes and starts to read them to her guests; "... Anyway; we are almost at the Windsolaz Resort Town and Windsolaz Beach National Park. Founded in 1857 and incorperated as a resort park in 1899; this is the ultimate spot for rest and relaxtion. In recent years; a large part of the park was closed to the public as part of a seven-billion dollar government funded biological project."

"Tommy?" Gregory asked; " Is that where your mother works?"

"Uh-huh.." Tommy explained smiling; as he was proud that his mom was able to find any work; "..She actually works at Nicesky Bay; the actual area that is actually sealed off. My mom is the leader of a task froce called _Project Recovery One_."

"I thought that your mom was a freelancer." Sally asked wondering how someone who was basically an independent worker with no ties to government or business; " This sounds like your mother actually has a real government job."

"You wish! I stated that my mother was a freelancer." Tommy said acting like a somber version of a smart-aleck; " Apparently the government was concerned about the enviroment and they couldn't find a proper biologist since many work for large businesses.... The government's attitude towards business is pretty untrustworthy at this time."

"I can see why with all the taxes being raised for businesses." Gregory said thinking about all the new acts that were going on at the Usland House of Commons.

"I knew that you would say that;" Tommy said looking quite proud; " being the owner of a small business after all."

"You should know something about this special town." Chaval explained; " The mayor has assembled a task force to make sure that medium and large sized businesses are completely banned from setting shop here. The enivroment has been a large issue here along with the anti-competition practices would be brung here such as those from Miniversal and Khan Industries."

"Now I know why the AeroAvis has no clients here?!" Sally said realizing why the AeroAvis never made contact in this beautiful place. There was no place to land in Windsolaz with aircraft.

"There's nowhere for airplanes to land.." Chaval explained; "..There is no public landing strip in the village because the taskforce forbids it due to enviromental concerns."

"Gasoline fumes?!" Sally asked wondering since oil was considered hazardous from many of those people who were supposed to know.

"Pollution Mrs. AeroStar..." Chaval said as she lumps the products of pollution into one group.

"If pollution is a major problem than why not ban these old cars...?"  Sally asked believing that she was seeing a hypocritical viewpoint here with Chaval driving an oil-based taxi cars

"Actually; only buses and taxi's are allowed in and around the village." Chaval said harshly as the taxi finally stops; " Ah! here we are.... the taxi station leading to the Windsolaz Hotel...that'll be $7.15 please. Exact change please....or I'll tar ya!"

"Here you go..." Gregory said as the statement stuns him to hand over a five-dollar bill; a two-dollar bill and fifteen cents as directed to Chaval Destones.

"Thank you....Actually I don't mind giving out change." Chaval said as she checked the change that she was given and cracked a huge smile; " My taxi doesn't have a policy on change; however, some rich people aren't very good at paying exact change..."

"Then why me?" Gregory asked as Tommy Taylor and Sally AeroStar open the doors on each side and exits out of the taxi quickly. The left door was closed afterwards.

"You're the owner of the AeroAvis right?" Chaval asked showing off that smile off her rear-viewed mirror.

"Yes I am...." Gregory responded truthfully.

"Think about this way;" Chaval points out remembering that Gregory was the son of Maxim AeroStar and Gregory would always obey his father; " if you are turely in sink with _that_ diplomat then you would follow those kinds of orders without incidents." Gregory exits out of the right side of the yellow taxi and looks pretty distraught that he was being taught a lesson at a time when he didn't want lesson with Oniz Mecha being on his case all the time.

"We've been swindled!" Sally protested as Gregory AeroStar closes the right-sided door and the yellow taxi starts to drive towards the west where the Windsolaz Hotel and Resort was. Tommy was cracking yet another smile as they await for Clarie Taylor. The Windsolaz Resort is a vast area shaped like a square and covers a total of 50 square kilometres not including a seventeen square kilometer area of water and wetland swamps. The special area is divided into four area with two of those areas completely sealed off to the general public and are only accessible to authorized personnel. The southwestern area was the place where the Windsolaz Hotel and Resort; the small Windsolaz Gift Shop, the Windsolaz grocery store, and was where all the residental area was. That was a very small residental area with only thirty multi-floored houses where multiple families lived. The southeastern area was where the Windsolaz Beach and National Park area. There were over 50 picnic table surrounding by a mixed stand of evergreen trees, maple trees, oak trees and apple trees without any apples on them since the apple season was over for the last two months or so. There was a five mile coastline which doubled as a beach and if you looked to your left; you could see a lighthouse overlooking the bay which was named Nicesky Bay; all of the area that surrounded the lighthouse area and the coastline on the western side was the northeastern side of the Windsolaz area. The northwestern area of the Windsolaz area is mostly marshland and wetlands with a lot of evergreen forests. Gregory AeroStar, Sally AeroStar and Tommy Taylor were standing in front of a large red brick fountain, there was no fancy design to the fountain and it looked more functional than for art. The road that the furries took was the south main road which led back to Wesdon; the east road led to the Windsolaz Beach, the west road leads to the Windsolaz Hotel and Resort, the north western and north eastern each lead to the seal-off areas inside Windsolaz. Between the routes were countless stands of trees and beautiful lush foliage all about. There wasn't a single car in the area with the taxi gone now towards the western road and there were only four furries in green guard uniforms and green pants (two brown dogs and two black cats) in the area guarding the two security checkpoints that lead to the sealed-off areas of Windsolaz. There were no man-made structures seen all about this area except for the checkpoints which looked like little white tool-sheds with a barrier crossing on the roads and of course the fountation and the roads. It was a quiet and beautiful place with no clouds in the sky and no noise to ruin the area. Just what Gregory AeroStar was looking for.......it couldn't get any better for him. Tommy on the other hand; felt sorry for Gregory as he saw Gregory looking very distraught over getting plastered by Chaval in the taxi.

"I'm sorry for Chaval's actions." Tommy admitted as he shrugged his shoulder and that caused Sally to become even more cross now.

"You're sorry?!" Sally protested bitterly into Tommy's kisser again and this time there was no one to stop her now; " Are you telling me that you know this driver?!"

"Of course I do Miss AeroStar. Chaval works full-time on this route from the AeroAvis.." Tommy admitted as he tried to calm down Sally who was ready to smack Tommy now; "..... Chaval is used to telling rich people how big of those cheapskates they are. So she usually asks for exact change. It was to make rich people think about the concept of anti-materialism because you never know when the money is gone." Gregory looked very cross at Sally as a signal to stop complaining about Tommy's actions. Tommy was trying not to be rude or clever and Sally was making it sound like the AeroStars were rude. Sally decided to stop and calm down completely.

"I can see your point now...." Gregory said feeling ashamed as a 45 year old brown female kangeroo with a medium build and over six feet tall wearing purple overalls, a blue shirt and a brown purse. The fact that she was a dingo showed that it was unmistakable for Tommy Taylor to spot. It was Clarie Taylor who used to live in a poor village in the Outback for since his birth until about ten years ago when she left with her husband and a two year old Tommy Taylor to Wesdon. She lived along with her husband in a home for the Outback homeless before getting help from Maxim AeroStar who helped both Clarie and her husband get work. Her husband was in the Great War now fighting with the Karnage's now. Clarie was hired by Windsolaz about three years ago and it was considered the biggest job in her life being an expert on biology which was a hobby back in the Outback. Clarie looked a bit somber and had a very quiet voice to match it as well.

"Hello Mother!" Tommy said cheerfully noticing her right away.

"Clarie?" Gregory asked as he notices that it was Clarie Taylor. Clarie's voice was still very quiet; but she was showing signs of cheerfulness since now she was in something secure and was enjoying it to boot. Clarie notices Tommy right away and notices that he has brought Sally and Gregory with him. She was a bit dissappointed that Phillip AeroStar and Oniz Mecha couldn't make it here. She shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Tommy.

"Tommy?! Oh hello Mr. and Mrs. AeroStar." Clarie said quietly as she shook Gregory's hand; " I'm very sorry that I didn't attend the meeting a couple of weeks ago."

"I understand;" Gregory said acting like he was not offended by the lack of presence of Clarie; ".... you were only trying to protect your son from harm."

"I know now that trying to shield his eyes from the newspaper does not work." Clarie said with a soft giggle; " I might as well had learned the death from you."

"Well; you are lucky..." Sally said folding her arms and having a clever tone in her voice; " Gregory was _this close_ to actually explaining the gory details of the plane crash."

"It was _that_ bad?!" Tommy asked Gregory as if he was an excited kid on Christmas Day. Gregory was not happy with this turn of events and was trying hard to defuse this situation and it was not working that well.

"Stop it Sally!" Gregory protested believing that this the details were in fact important; " You're being morbid again!"

"It's not my fault that you almost tried to galmorized the situation." Sally said shrugging her shoulder admitting to what she believed was the truth.

"Uh; Mom?" Tommy asked thinking that this was getting very boring right now; " I think that it is time to go inside."

"I agree my son...." Clarie nodded in agreement as this was getting heated up now; " Let's go before it gets too morbid."

"Wait a minute!" Gregory said as Tommy Taylor and Clarie Taylor begin to walk towards the north-eastern checkpoint; " _We_ do not have any clearance let alone the proper clearance to enter the sealed off area."

"Oh;" Clarie said as she and Tommy stop in mid-stride and Clarie turns towards Gregory;" don't worry about that; I got it covered."

"You _got it covered_?" Sally asked looking quite confused.

"Oh yes!" Tommy explained; " My mom told the committee that Maxim's son was coming here and since Maxim had passed away they wanted to show some respect for him."

"Actually; while they do not like _aero_ planes;" Clarie added since Tommy was known not to add important details; "... since you respect the laws of Windsolaz and your dad is a diplomat...I did convince them to let you in...Let's go!"

"Thank you Mrs. Taylor...." Sally said feeling quite proud of this moment for her. She felt very grateful to have this chance to see what other people do that had nothing to do with flying.

"I'll never forgot this..." Gregory said cheefully as that comment for some reason it got under the skin of Clarie as this clearance was in fact tough to get from the Windsolaz Beach Preservation Committee.

"You better not.." Clarie said as Clarie and her train which includes Tommy, Sally and Gregory were walking towards the north-eastern checkpoint; "..it took about two hours to get you proper clearance for today; so make good use of it."

***

Beyond the Northeastern Checkpoint on the circular road leading to the Windsolaz Lighthouse that overlooks Nicesky Bay. The road was a striaght road that goes up for about two miles and than twisted around the hill towards the lighthouse and was quite rocky. Riding on that road was a solar-powered car with looked like a proto-type which was red in color and supported an five-cylinder engine which was connected to three pairs of absorbing glass on the front of the car. The windshield was five feet high so that the driver could look out without the obstruction of the glass absorbing the sunlight. The inside was fairly confrontable with soft covered seats of orange color with yellow backs. It seats six with Gregory AeroStar, Sally AeroStar and Tommy Taylor sitting in the back of the car with Clarie Taylor sitting in the front and a female brown fox was driving the solar car. She was wearing a white lab coat with the name _Mary Ann Franco_ (read: It was printed in small, yellow letters) on the front of the coat with violet pants and a green scarf around her neck. She had green eyes to match that green scarf of hers and brown hair with looked quite greasy. She was five and three quarters feet tall with medium build and was a biologist and apparently the leader of this group of biologists as she was driving a solar car that was pollution-free, comfront, function and safety. It was a very good car to say the least; at least in Gregory AeroStar's mind. This was so-far a pain-free trip and Sally was seemly enjoying herself as well as Tommy has not been clever since begin in this car.

"Well; how do you like the solar car?.." Clarie asked the group as they were enjoying the ride; "..And Tommy; I want you to refrain from addressing _your_ opinion."

"Oh mother?!" Tommy responded pouting and thinking that his mom had no confidence in him to control himself; " You know that I'm in control!"

"You wish!" Clarie said laughing harshly knowing that his son was a smart-aleck and that exactly what Clarie wanted Tommy to control. Sally lets out a slight giggle as she was pretty happy that her mom was able to show her authority to her son after Tommy's smart mouth was all over her. Gregory looks at Clarie quite honestly.

"I have to be honest with you." Gregory responded with a hint of confusion considering that building something wasn't something that was expected in biology..I thought that there were only biologists working here?" However; Gregory was still clearly impressed with the solar car; " The solar car is great ;however...."

"Actually; we did hire an inventor to share ideas for an actual prototype more than ten years ago...." Mary Ann stated as she remembers her notes from before; " We were able to find a freelance inventor and technologist and the car was built in less than two years."

"That's interesting;" Gregory said smiling as he wondered who built this solar car prototype; "... who was the builder of this solar car?"

"You should know her..." Clarie said as Sally black eyebrows rose up in disbelief. When someone says that you know her it could only be one female inventor...

"Don't tell me...." Sally said feeling absolutely stunned; "Oniz Mecha?!"

"The one and only!" Mary Ann responds cheerfully as the truth attacks Sally head like poison; " Just before she became an employee at the AeroAvis; she was our chief advisor for the Alternative Product Technology Committee and our number one technologist!" Gregory was surprised since Oniz Mecha never once made reference to this product. However; it made sense to keep this a secret since it was still just a prototype and a private organization has yet to design one just yet. Oil-powered cars were still popular and it would be hard to rid them or even re-design them until the love for oil products also ends.

"Well;" Gregory said thinking about Oniz's own employment record; "... that explains the obession..."

"Well; that is _not_ the end of it." Clarie responded smiling with bravado; " I think you'll be surprised...."

"Here we are.." Mary Ann said as she slows the car down and grinds slowly to a stop; "..the Lighthouse of Windsolaz. I hope you like it." The solarcar finally stops and Gregory opens the door and walks out of the car with Sally, and Tommy sliding out of the car behind him. Clarie opens her right-sided door and slides out the solarcar. As Clarie stated earlier; the area was absolutely beautiful which was not surprising considering that this was the intention of the Windsolaz's task force to begin with. The lighthouse is in an unusal shape compared to normal lighthouses in the sense that it's on a large hill rather than next to a cliff. Also there was a vanilla colored; maple wooden building measuring 20 feet long by 30 feet wide by 25 feet high surrounding the entire lighthouse in a ring-like fashion. In between the building and the lighthouse; there was a broken ring garden filled with various daisies, white, red & blue roses, tulips and other types of flowers surrounded by a glass ring rooftop. The lighthouse itself is 10 feet long by 15 feet wide and a total of 40 feet in height and has the same type of wood and white paint used as the larger ring building. The top of the lighthouse has a overdrop of five extra feet in diameter around and covered with glass on all sides with the lighthouse lamps shown on all sides. Around the building outside was a driveway which spirals down towards the lowlands. The sunlight was bright and there was no fog present to ruin the look in all directions. To the west of the lighthouse there is a lookoff area over the wetlands and forrest to the north and of course Nicesky Bay to the northeast and the Windsolaz Beach to the east and the Windsolaz Point further on. However; as Sally and Gregory AeroStar walk towards the lighthouse; their eyes were transfixed in disbelief to the front of the lighthouse entrance where Oniz Mecha was beaming her sharp eyes at them particually at Gregory AeroStar. Sally was stunned once again as she appeared without any warning whatsoever. Gregory wasn't very impressed as Oniz didn't seem to have any interest to come back here in the first place and he didn't want to see her after all that has happened with Zabone and Randolls. It seemed that Oniz was never going to stop following him until he changes to Oniz's expectations and not according to her bosses' expectations.

"Hello;" Oniz said with a cheerfully sharp voice; " did ya miss me honey?"

"Oh great!" Sally said shaking her head in both awe and shame that Oniz would be involved in this business again; " Here we go again....."

"Hello Oniz..." Gregory said trying to be nice and trying to calm tensions. However; while Oniz was happy that Gregory was showing good manner; she knew that this was a ploy to hide his own action in which he should be addressing and changing at once before it was too late.

"Well; I'm glad that there are some people around here who believe in good manners." Oniz said as she points to Gregory AeroStar as if she was continuing to be cross at Gregory's actions; " Even if this _furry_ doesn't care about his family...." Gregory frowned at Oniz's attitude; however he said nothing as Tommy seemed very excited at Oniz's presence.

"Oniz?!" Tommy exclaimed as he saw Oniz walk towards the AeroStars; " How did you get here before us?!"

"Yeah Oniz?!" Mary Ann exclaimed realizing that Oniz seemd to make it here and there was no way inside of Windsolaz's borders from an airplane; " I thought that there were no landing strip in Windsolaz due to the outright airplane ban."

"Well; there is a total ban on airplanes in Windsolaz;" Oniz reminded the group that just because Windsolaz was protected from airplanes doesn't mean that it applies outside of the Windsolaz safe-zone; "... but not outside of Windsolaz's borders."

"Ah;" Sally said reminding Oniz that she would go to jail if she ever flies an airplane ever again; ".... but you cannot fly a plane because you were banned for life after you attempted one sorry excuse of airplane design." Everyone whinced bitterly as they remember the last time Oniz Mecha was flying a new machine. It was a makeshift plane which nearly destoryed the Usland House of Commons (read: It missed the tower by three feet and landed on the airstrip in a small heap of rubble.). The government bans Oniz from flying and creating airplanes to make sure that it would not happen again. Oniz didn't feel too bitter about it since airplanes were not her strength anyways and flying planes wasn't in her blood either. It wasn't much of a punishment for her.

"Wait a minute!" Oniz protested bitterly knowing that Sally was correct in mentioning the fact that she was barred from creating airplanes and flying them; " Sally _is_ right?!"

"I am?" Sally asked looking confused about being right as Oniz Mecha nods her head to assure that Sally was correct.

"Yes; I'm not allowed to drive or build airplanes for life and I would never break the law in order to keep my whym intact. However; the ban doesn't include being in a plane; I'm not allowed to drive it.." Oniz explained as Sally is starting to realize just how Oniz Mecha was able to come here to Windsolaz very quickly; ".....Remember that Jason Molynir came to our property by airplane; right?"

"So you rode with Jason Molynir in his airplane towards the landstrip seven miles north of the Windsolaz Border." Gregory said adding to Oniz's explaination as Oniz nods in unison; " And then you took the solar car prototype over her."

"Wow!" Oniz responded acting quite sarcastic; " For a _golem_ you certain have considerable knowledge of this area."

"It's only partly knowledge.." Gregory responded with a weak smile; "...It's more like common sense than anything else."

"I see...." Oniz responded looking embrassed. For the first time in a while; Gregory was starting to sound like the old Gregory AeroStar. Maybe he was starting to see the importance of his own family; although the loss of his father, his own mother and the Great War did in fact thrust him into this position and that Oniz should realize that expecting Gregory to respond in a mature manner is too much to ask for him. Oniz was blushing causing Oniz to laugh.

"Oh; Oniz..." Clarie said giggling at the blushing Oniz; "....don't be embrassed. I mean; its great to have you back."

"Well for the benefit of my friends." Oniz Mecha said seriously; " I'm staying at the AeroAvis as Gregory's top mechanic. I don't know when or if Commander Wesdon will call me back to service..." Oniz suddenly sees Gregory looking like he was in a zombie state; " Excuse me Gregory? You're spacing out again..." Oniz will quickly snaps her fingers and as if it was on cue; Gregory snaps out of his zombie-like state. This spacing out was starting to get on Sally AeroStar and Oniz Mecha as it was being displayed publically and Clarie and Mary Ann are looking quite confused and wondering if the strain of the Great War and supporting a family was taking its toll.

"Oniz?" Gregory asked looking worried that Oniz would be rejoining a war which Gregory felt he might be giving a memorial service for Oniz; they were _that_ close to giving burials to Fuzi Nakasakai, Durin Percy, Pledge Mason, Ramon Karnage and Garland Karnage. One mistake was all it takes and the depression was going to get worse on every turn; " You're not serious about going back?"

"The only reason that I was dimissed by Commander Wesdon was to let you adjust with the truth about your father's death." Oniz said revealing the reason why she left the Battle Carrier Wesdon; " It was supposed to be a secret."

"When are you going back?" Gregory asked looking very serious. Oniz gave a deep breath before she explained something that the War Measures Act was not given. (read: a government secret produece.)

"That's another thing about the War Measures Act. Section III, Paragraph 127 (c) of the act proclaims that a grand commanding officer which in this case is Commander Wesdon;" Oniz said reading the act like she knew the act without any diffculty; " has the right to dismiss or recall any drafted members back into service unless the member has medical problems which might compromise the resolve of the war; or if the member is deceased. So only Commander Wesdon can call me back." Gregory was concerned right now; all Commander Wesdon had to do was recall Oniz back into the war and given the frustration surrounding this war it looked like the end will never come.

"Okay kiddies;" Clarie said within earshot readying to conduct the tour inside the lighthouse; " would you like to look inside."

"Sure;" Gregory said looking very cheerful now that everything with Oniz was solved for now anyway; " no problem!"

"I'd love to!" Sally said looking quite clever and ready to pull her weight on Oniz if she flirts; " As long as I don't have to see _you_ flirting around."

"I wouldn't worry about that." Tommy explained with a huge smile all over his kisser.

"Yeah! All the men who work here are already enlisted or drafted into the Great War." Clarie explained as it made sense since Gregory has yet to see anyone in this area who was a male; " Someone has to take over matters here." Suddenly; a loud toot of a horn from somewhere outside Nicesky Bay drowns out all the positive sound going on inside the Windsolaz area. Mary Ann was very cross and looked very frustrated. She hated this sound and it was annoying to say the least.

"Not him again!" Mary Ann shouted in complete frustration which makes Tommy look jumpy as he was looking for that sound.

"Him again?" Tommy asked still looking for that sound.

"That sounds like a tugboat whistle!" Gregory said remembering that sound was usually something that came from either a train or a boat. However; since there were no train tracks in the Windsolaz area it had to be a boat whistle.

"Ah;" Clarie said as she looks at her antique stopwatch; "..... the Oiltanker Oilboat is on time."

"Ooooh.." Mary Ann shouted angry at that noise which destorys the integry of the peaceful surroundings in Windsolaz; "..that noise is so annoying!"

"I know.." Clarie responded shaking her head knowing that there was nothing that can be done since that oiltanker was _not_ breaking any of Windsolaz laws; "..Although oil delivering boats are banned from sailing into Nicesky Bay; they can sail outside a four mile border; five miles from the tip of Nicesky Bay. As long as they stay away from the border; we are fine here."

"I thought you were againest compaines with lots of money." Gregory asked looking worried; " Don't you think that those compaines will challenge you?"

"I _never_ worry about them!" Mary Ann responded with a tough girl attitude and a bravado look on her face; " If there's something that compaines don't like is that they do not like to be demonized by the press when they do not conform to us. I'm not worried!"

The boat whistle tooted its horn even louder this time and repeated its tunes at least three or four times. However; the unthinkable thing that has caused Gregory so many problems and was showing all the problems grazing Earthia. That sharp pain that was racing through his brain was back again and it was resonating at the most unusual of times as nothing was happening at this point. This time it was extremely sharp and Gregory was screaming loudly; "UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!" As the pain was racing through his head; Gregory kneels down to his knees and is holding his head in acute pain and was screaming loudly.

"OH NO!..." Sally said as she runs towards Gregory and kneels down to comfront him before looking at Mary Ann realizing that if Gregory was feeling something wrong; something in this peaceful area was _not_ going to be peaceful anymore; "..Mary Ann....if I were you; you should be worried!"

"What?!" Mary Ann asked not believing in anything and it sounded like panic more than anything else; " You're not making sense!" Clarie was surprised at well. She had never heard about Gregory being able to predict trouble on the cue of the almighty and she was fearful that Sally's prediction was frightening and sounded very ture. Mary Ann didn't know what to think even though Gregory was never wrong. The question was very simple: Who was the victim that Gregory's painful mind has found in this mortal coil?

"Gregory _never_ makes sense!" Oniz proclaims as she looks at Nicesky Bay and wonders once again if trouble would force them to help someone once again. Oniz didn't know just how right her thoughts were and the victim was about to find out just how many people actually hate him....and the tactics to provide their brand of justice would be different from the Windsolaz apporches.... And all of this would harm all...

***

However; there was no sign of trouble yet on that tugboat known as the Oilboat which was seven kilometers away from the tip of Nicesky Bay and was progressing well towards its final destination of Wesdon after sailing more than 300 miles from Cape Suzette. The boat looks like a tugboat made of zinc/iron metal combination which was standardized on all steel boats. The Oilboat measured 120 feet long, 70 feet wide and 35 feet high and would hold up to 30,000 litres of crude oil which was stored on the bottom floor. Besides the captain and his second mate inside the log captain's cabin there were 15 sailors present (with two additional sailors down on the second floor steering the Oilboat): five of them were grey seals with black noses on them, five of them were brown otters, three of them were brown turtles and two of them were white seagulls. They were all wearing white sailor suits with all but only the white seagulls wearing white sailor hats. The captain and his second mate were on the fourth floor overlooking the direction of the ship towards Wesdon. The captain was a scuffy old brown walrus from Cape Suzette called Gaso Lines. He was fairly big; almost 320 pounds and fairly short in height. He wore a navy blue coat, white sailor hat and black pants. He was a traditional sailor without the mouth of a sailor; although the sailor lingo was still there for the most part. He looked quite concerned since his could see a mile away that the Oilboat was getting too close to the forbidden zone in Nicesky Bay. His second mate was a black/yellow crested toad with small bumps on his face called Kero Secno. He was the same height as Gaso; but with a smaller build and he talked normally. He wore a white sailor suit with a black sailor hat and brown pants. He was the vice-captain of the Oilboat and take over the ship should Gaso fall. However; Kero has been the main navigator for the Oilboat. He was using a tablet with a wooden ruler and a parchment paper map on top for use to map our their next move. Kero was worried deeply since Gaso has been known to tread Windsolaz carefully. Kero realized that this was foolhardy because their boss was going to fire Gaso if he was late again. Going close to Nicesky Bay was perfect since the current would take them to the port of Wesdon much quicker than Gaso's route which was to say away from the currents. Gaso did have a point to prove though since the currents are unpredictable and they could be pulled into the bay and that would be breaking the law. Not to mention that an enivronment disater is almost had if they entered the forbidden zone just to please a boss who should've changed his attitude towards making money. Still; Gaso tugged on knowing that he had to complete his job...He was using a black telescope looking at his current location and not liking what he saw.

"Kero?" Gaso asked as he was looking through his telescope; " State our current position!"

"Well sir;" Kero said looking at his tablet; " we are less than 800 feet from the border which is forbidden."

"That's way too close.." Gaso said looking quite concerned; "..and I'm not in tune with going faster!"

"Miniversal Corperation strongly forbids a departure from the voyage path Captain!" Kero protested.

"I don't care about Miniversal attempt at quickness. " Gaso snaps back bitterly and without any second thoughts; "I have grave concern for the laws that Windsolaz city has imposed and I for one am not going to mess with the mish-mash laws that are there. Besides; it is not like we are competing againest anybody..."

"Sir; we are competing againest Khan Industries!" Kero said reminding Gaso that they can't let Khan Industries gain any ground. This is what Miniversal was; a tope company who wanted to make sure that their compeition couldn't recover... and they would do it at all costs; regardless of what Gaso thinks.

"Khan Industries has lost nearly 30% of its fleet due to the war." Gaso protested again showing signs that he was losing control and authority over his crew members; " Has the president forgotten that we are at war?"

"Have you forgotten the last time that we were late?" Kero snaps back reminding Gaso that his job was on the line; " One more late notice like that and _you_ will lose your job!"

"If anything goes wrong here; we will all be in prison and the company will have a diaster that would last for life to come." Gaso said violently shrugging off the notion of his job; " I'm sorry; but my job shall not be put ahead of other people's laws or lives; no matter how selfish they are.." Gaso points to Kero and barks out the order; "..Kero; tell the wheel-master starboard to port at once."

"But; Captain?!" Kero pleads with Gaso knowing that Gaso was one step away from his boss firing the entire crew and captain.

"That be a direct order landlubber!" Gaso shouts loudly as he spat unintentionally into Kero's face; " NOW GO!!"

"As you wish Captain." Kero said grumbling as he exits of the captain's house and went downstairs towards a small hallway leading to the wheelhouse in front of the Oilboat on the second floor. Below the second floor was where the oil was. Kero was fuming bitterly as he was looking at being on the unemployment line.

"Here we go again....." Kero swore under his breath in frustration as his job was seemly gone now; "Why must we continue to obey worthless laws? Don't these people that these laws do nothing as God is the only one who can fix the wrongs and sin that have been committed overtime?" Kero is nearly at the door leading into the wheelhouse in a small steel hallway when suddenly; the wooden saloon-style door is flunged open violently and one of the furry mates who was operating the wheelhouse was flunged out of the wheelhouse. The mate falls to his side and was shaking quite violently. Kero was kneeling beside him and knows him by the name of Perto Oily. He is a black spotted stork who lives in Cape Suzette and was over thirty-five years old and had a medium build and fairly small. Perto wears the same clothing as most of the rank-in-file sailors; but was granted the most important job in maintaining control of the Oilboat. Kero was feeling scared now since these things has never happened to the Oilboat.

"Petro?! What happened?..." Kero screams as he shake Petro and almost gets shocked himself; useless since there was no response from Petro; "..PETRO?!" Kero stands up and quickly enters the wheelhouse. The wheelhouse room is circular in shape about 12 feet across in all directions; 24 feet in circular length and seven feet in height. The only point of interest is the golden plated wheel which is used to steer the Oilboat. Kero looks down and notices that yet another mate; who was the secondary navigator of Petro was knocked out on his back and was shaking violently as well. He was known as Disiel Fueltank who was taller than Petro and was a black spotted corba with a strong build who also lives in Cape Suzette. However; that build was no match for the fact that he was shocked to knockout. He wore the same clothes as Petro and there was a rip on the back on his sailor shirt and it was partially charred. Kero looks directly at the wheel and sees a raven-like furry wearing a trenchcoat and pants who was standing in front of the wheel. He was holding a yellow-red stick which looked like a cattle-prod. Kero knew that this was the person responsible for this. Only one person had this skill to shock people- Kaska Halio. However; since the wanted posters had Kaska Halio posing as Captain Ravendorf, Kero had no idea who it really was.

"Hey!" Kero protested to the unbothered person who was steering; " You are unauthorized to be in here!" there was no response; " Hey you! Answer me!" Little did he know that this was Kaska Halio steering the wheel and he wasn't about to take an order from anyone.

"When it comes to God;" Kaska said as he turned around and sticks his shock stick's shock point directly in the mid-section of Kero and turns the stick on;" thy be always authorized!" The shock stick sticks electricy into the body of Kero causing heat, smoke, and energy which would pulse into Kero's body causing him to shake violently. Kero looks at him and sees in his mind that this was the Captain Ravendorf person that Konvent was warning people about.

"UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!" Kero screams loudly; " _RAVENDORF_! YOU SHALT.....!" Kero couldn't finish his scream as the pain has completely overwhelmed him and Kero collapses to the ground shaking violently and Kaska looks at him smirking evily. He noticed that Captain Ravendorf is considered a criminal in the eyes of the world. Maybe his look-a-like clone's problems might just give him the boost he needed to get this raven off his case for good.

"What a massive surprise! " Kaska said laughing as he has another twisted plan to get Captain Ravendorf off his back; "He thinks _I'm_ that raven who's been following me...." Zinna Tolay enters the wheelhouse; "This could prove to useful..."

"You're kidding me.." Zinna protested; "..after all of this trivial backpedalling; you finally give us a party that is worth crashing."

"Let me remind you that we are here for a purpose of higher calling.." Kaska explained grunting for a moment; "..not because I want you to get your revenge on men..."

"Who said anything about revenge?!" Zinna protested thinking that Kaska believes that she only here for one purpose; " I'm just doing what you say boss."

"I'll believe that when you suceed!" Kaska snaps back as he sees that there is a radio transmitter next to the wheel. Zinna walks towards wheel and grabs onto it. She would turn the wheel in the direction where the Oilboat would steer from port to starboard which was the direction that Gaso didn't want to go. Meanwhile; up at the captain's room Gaso was looking towards his destination when suddenly the Oilboat starts to turn into the opposite direction quickly in which he didn't ordered and that caused Gaso to fall backwards onto his seat. Gaso grumbles for a moment and starts to panic since that direction would take him into Nicesky Bay and break the law. Gaso stands up and walks towards the radio transmitter quickly.

"Har! What in fish and chips is going on here?!" Gaso demanded as he picks up the transmitter and barks into the radio transmitter; " I said starboard to port!! Not the other way around. Kero! What in Earthia are you doing my lad?! Order Petro to move starboard to port?!"

"Are you Gaso?" Kaska responded sounding almost like Kero; however, his higher voice was not creatable for Kaska. Sadly; Gaso was buying that it was Kero on the radio.

"Kero?!" Gaso responded thinking that Kero had betrayed him and that his employer was crazy in breaking the laws of Windsolaz; " This is _NOT_ funny anymore!!"

"Oh come on Gaso!" Kaska said changing his voice into his original; " You should know better considering that..."

"Who are you?" Gaso asked trying to turn around; however, Kaska will stop him in his tracks.

"Before I tell you who I am....Do _not_ turn your back.." Kaska spoke as Cassium Victor entered the captain's lookout room smiling; ".Look forward and see the results of your polluted mind and soul." Gaso obeys as he looks outside and sees a sea of carnage as almost every sailor was flat on their backs and completely knocked out while two sailor were seemly out of sight. However; there was one sailor; a brown otter ,who was still alive and on his feet. Gaso is hysterical now as he was surrounded by DuWain Omega and Sezar Poiler. The entire Nega Ace gang was in full force and they were going to destory this young adult quickly.

"Leyal! What are you doing?" Gaso demanded bitterly as he speaks of the furry's real name; however, Leyal just stood there right in front of the Nega Aces; " Get away from him!" Leyal didn't even respond and that caused Gaso even more hysteria; " Leyal?!"

"Umm......!" Kaska said laughing; " Gaso; remember when I said..."

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Gaso demanded loudly. Kaska responded only by giggling softly and in an evil-sounding tone.

"It's Captain Ravendorf; you can call me the judge of the enviroment..." Kaska responded as he lied about his name in his usual evil ways; "..and you are gulity of harvesting a defective product. Now you can turn around....out!" Gaso then made his big mistake in obeying the leader of the Nega Aces by turning around and noticing that Cassium Victor was right behind him with his knuckles and guard up. Gaso was in big trouble and there was no one to help him.

"What the....?" Gaso asked in confusion as Cassium rubs his iron-fisted hands and smiling with evil intent. Gaso was going to sleep the hard way and there was no defense againest it.

"Nighty....nite....old man!" Cassium proclaimed and just before Gaso could speak; Cassium lands a straight right hook right hook that went flush on the jaw causing Gaso to fall flat on his back completely knocked out and his eyes slam shut. The radio transmitter fell from his hands and fell to a crash onto the hard steel floor.

"Knock out!" Kaska spoke with the radio transmitter still working. He was giggling as the group outside on the front deck on the Oilboat was just looking at each other and suddenly Leyal started to smile as the group was smiling with evil intentions. Leyal was going to be spared and that means only one thing....Leyal is a Nega Ace member.

"Fellow member of the race to eliminate the polluation on the face of Earthia;" DuWain proclaimed as he points to the only sailor who was still on his feet; " Welcome to the force; Leyal Alpha!" Leyal Alpha was a male brown otter who was over six and a half feet tall with a strong build and was also as young as Kaska Halio. He wore a whiter sailor shirt and pants with a blue flat sailor's cap. he has a scar underneath his right eye which were red in color. He lived in Cape Suzette and was a employee on the Oilboat for five years. He was taught how to use a map and his father was a sailor with another company. However; it seemed that there was no reason for him turning to evil. Kaska must've known something that this picture doesn't speak of because it is clear that Kaska managed to have a relationship with this young child because Kaska was able to basically take over the Oilboat without any trouble.

"It is an honour to serve the great Nega Ace syndicate!" Leyal spoke in a tough yet tiny sounding voice. This was unbelievable to say the least since Leyal looked like any other sailor on the Oilboat. Nobody knew what was happening; nor was Leyal a likely person to join. It seems that Leyal was a spy, was known to locate sources of oil, he could create maps and had the skills to use seacrafts.

"From this day forward you are known as the beginning;" DuWain said with a large hint of bravado and strength behind his preachy voice; " and I as the end!"

"DuWain?" Sezar said with her hands on her hips and feeling quite scornful;" Methinks you are giving thy newest family member overzealous thoughts!" However; Sezar's opinion wasn't going to matter as the master of the Nega Aces Kaska Halio along with his senior advisor Cassium Victor tagging behind him opened the door from the top deck of the Oilboat and walks onto the front of the deck showing some sarcasm and utter vainity. He wanted their undivided attention and he would get it.

"That is utter nonsense my dear...." Kaska said as Sezar, DuWain and Leyal all looked at their master and knelt down before him; "This is the perfect moment to gain new ground.." Kaska snaps his fingers to get Cassium's attention; "..Cassium?"

"Yeah Boss?" Cassium asked feeling relieved that Kaska for one moment in time referred to him as Cassium. However; Kaska was showing the face with his mouth open in a small circle. He now remembered how to address Cassium and Cassium's luck was out of luck.

"Ooops.... I forgot....Snakefang?" Kaska said realizing that he made a tiny mistake in that he didn't refer to Cassium the _correct_ way in his own mind; " Could you please check on Zinna and make sure that she doesn't mess up!"

"Yes.." Cassium said cringing at the pet name that was plaguing him as walks downs the steps and into the cabin; "..Boss."

"What should we do now?" Sezar asked as Kaska slowly giggles softly until it was close to a full scream.

"Methinks; it's time to complete this mission.." Kaska said laughing his head off as he looks into the eyes of his loyal followers;".....Sezar? DuWain? Leyal? SET THIS PLACE ON IT'S FLAMEFUL DEATH!"

"Yes; boss!" Leyal said in an evil voice that would chill anyone to the bone. Leyal's family has no idea that this was happening; that their father who looked otherwise normal was turning againest the social fabric and turn to a life of crime. There were no answers or words that could describe this upsurge in the Nega Aces. Zinna Tolay, DuWain Omega and now Leyal Alpha have all joined the evil and twisted cause. There was smoke coming out of the Oilboat from the outside and was slowly starting to create a big black cloud. The beginning and the end were near and now someone from far away was going to know the ture wraith of the Nega Aces......

***

Just outside the beautiful city of Wesdon there was a large brick and concreate-like on a hill just seven miles north of the city; measuring 150 feet in length, 70 feet in width and 175 feet in height and it covered six stories easily. The design of the building looked more like one of those business instutions that was present in the city of Torko in Katana rather than a business-like building. There was in large orange letters on top of the building which read: _Miniversal Corperation_. Sitting in the largest room on the sixth floor was a tiger furry in a grey suit, grey pants, a white shirt underneath and a black tie in front of his suit; writing down some notes and clearly was getting ready for the business day. Despite the Great War; Miniversal was able to keep its operations as normalized as possible. It was the largest business in all of Usland and most of the business that rival him have lost almost up to 90% of their operations. The main room streches 100 feet long, 70 feet wide and 12 feet high and was covered in all the luxaries of the time. A private water closet room used for washing up and for nature when it calls without warning. There are also two french-style sofas which were crimson-red in color and very soft. There were in addition to the sofas; seven crimson-red love seats, a white bearskin rug, with red satin carpet surrounding wall-to-wall. There was an over-sized mini-bar on the opposite side from the water closet. In front of the back wall was a large wooden desk where the 60 year old tiger furry with brown eyes and a smirk on his face with a chip on his shoulder for good measure; was sitting. Right beside the desk to the left was a steel filing cabient four stories tall at 2 feet per story. Besides the papers which were neatly piled on his own desk; there was a radio transmitter on the desk as well. Finally; there was a name plaque in front of the desk reading in silver letter againest a black background: _Robert Stalin, President & CEO Miniversal Corperation_. Everything seemed to go smoothy for him and he was on top of world; however, like life would come to past, it would throw a screwball that would change his company forever.....

"Despite all the naysayers; we were able to even in this time of war.." Robert said with bravado as he shuffled his paper according to the order in which they should be presented and places them in the _out_ section of the desk to his left; "..create a profit. Miniversal is going to have a wonderful Christmas this year." he giggled as he showed that he was ready to take money from the denizens of Usland when needed; "..Now to work on next year's money grabbing idea." As he was laughing; it was stopped by the crackling of the radio transmitter and a quiet male voice was about to beckon. This was something that Robert didn't take lightly and didn't like not one bit. Sure; he was a person who wanted money and security for his family. Sure he could be trouble to a social fabric with that attitude. However; at least he wasn't running the Usland government that way.

"Mr. Stalin;" The male voice said sounding a bit hesistant to talk;".... there's a supervisor to see you..."

"Tell him to wait ten minutes;" Robert barked out fairly upset that his laugher was interrupted by a mere employee; "... can't you see I'm busy!"

"Sir; the person is from the Wesdon Port Office.." the male voice said looking quite frightened that Robert wasn't taking him seriously; "...The situation is very important!"

At first this was the point where Robert would consider firing that voice on the spot and he was in the Christmas mood to pull off some scrouge-like tactics; however, if the Wesdon Port Office was calling then maybe his employee had a point ~ If I ignore this...then what kind of citzen would I be?~ he thought as he responds to the radio transmission; "Tell him that I shall see him at once...He has proper clearance." The tone of voice was a serious one in saying that the radio transmitter was lucky that this was important; or else Robert would consider it abuse of equipment and a job termination was in order. Robert was in the cheerful mode of the Christmas season and was sparing the employees at least some slack.

"I shall inform him right away sir." the male voice said as the radio was turned off by Robert.

"The Wesdon Port Supervisor is here.." Robert responded in frustration as he looks at his golden hour-glass designed watch and he knew that the writing was on the wall once again; "..GASO'S LATE AGAIN!! I can tell; otherwise the port would not be all over me on this....Gaso must understand that I no longer tolerate dissent in my company. Windsolaz's enviromental movement has shown no evidence of our ships causing harm...All they have done is cause harm to big business like us....Although I must admit; they have been successful of knocking our rivals Khan Industries down towards their deaths." He was ready to reconsider his cheery mood and put a dissent sailor on the unemployment line. Not to mention that Gaso wasn't drafted into the war and was out of luck. However; Robert's problem were about to increase as the door opens and three furries enter Robert's main office. There was a grey rabbit who turned out to be his secratary who was known by the Miniversal Corpration at Kary Davell. He wore a white shirt with blue suspenders and brown dress pants. He was a timid person with a lukewarm heart inside. The second furry was a brown goat who wore a beige cotton shirt with black dress pant and a black leather belt. He was a fairly young lawyer known to Robert as Terrance Bishopland and was about six feet tall with medium build and fairly sharp eyes for the protection of the law by lawyers standards. Terrance has some sort of black audio tape in his left hand. While Terrance and Kary was trying to remain calm; however, the third furry was fairly upset. This was Inspector Seale Burrow; a grey otter who was a senior officer of the Wesdon Port Authority. He was forty years old and not about to take lame flack from a big corperation. He was wearing a checkered suit with a brown t-shirt and a grey hat. He lived in Wesdon and has been on the job as a port officer for nearly 20 years now. He is one of the few officers that didn't get drafted into the Great War and he figured that crime on the seas and at the ports would rise if they were not protected. Robert was surprised by this interuption.

"Kary?!" Robert protested wondering if something was wrong; " What is the meaning of this? Why is our lawyer here?" Seale didn't even have the civilty to answer his questions. Robert was in deep trouble.

"I demand answers!!" Seale barked right into Robert with a large fit of rage; " According to the Port Radios' in Wesdon; we have lost contact with the Oilboat!"

"Gaso didn't cut our lines?!" Robert said as he stood up in outrage over this revalation; " I knew that I should have fired him....!"

"It's not Gaso that I'm asking for answers for." Seale responded bitterly as Terrance hands Robert an audio tape that was given to him by Seale; " We got a message on a ham radio frequency....every cargo boat got it just a minute before the Oilboat lost contact." Robert was scared stiff now as he placed the audio tape into a black leather cassette player right beside his radio transmitter and weakly pushed the play button. He was about to hear his future in a fuzzy yet direct fashion.

*I'm Captain Ravendorf; protector of the enivroment.* the voice beckoned despite it being fuzzy due to the quality of cassette tapes in this time period; however, to Robert the message was crystal clear * You have been found gulity of harvesting a defective product...* 

~Ravendorf's trying to ruin me?~ were the only thoughts that he had as his body had turned ice-cold and he was sweating in fear. This was clearly not the first time that someone has blown the whistle on him; as that proclaims that Robert's company might have something to hide. However; he shook the whole ordeal off quickly as he started to deny and pin the blame where he believed it counted; "A terrorist is trying to ruin our business!" Robert was correct without question on that and someone was going to pay dearly. He only hoped it would not be him.

"Sir;" Terrance said trying to calm Seale down; " my client is shaken-up right now."

"Sir;" Kary added as Seale finally decided that cooler heads must prevail now that there was someone trying to destory him and prehaps create damage to everyone around the OilBoat;" the radio went dead near Windsolaz..."

"Get me over there...." Robert shouted bitterly as he walked towards Seale from his desk; flying his arms to shoo Kary away. Terrance didn't like this tactic at all and saw it as a way for furries to hold his liable should anything happen to the Oilboat. He could see the endless lawsuits happening now; even if the best outcome were to happen.

"You're going to self-incrimate yourself that way..." Terrance protested to Robert hoping that he would listen. However; he couldn't finish as Robert looks at him with a disdain look on his kisser.

"...at once!!" Robert shouted as the thoughts raced through his head thinking that his business was cooked and even his family may shun him for this outcome ~ This isn't happening!~ he thought. To Robert; he had no choice but to go to Windsolaz. If he refused; people would see him as a cold, heart-less person and it would only prove that he had something to hide from people. If he went; then with some risk he would be able to show that he was in the eyes of public opinion someone who actually cares about people. Public opinion on him was fairly good at this point.

"Come with me Terrance; Kary....." Seale stated as he turned on his heel and exited the office quickly with Terrance walking close behind.

"Sir?!" Kary said looking at Robert as Robert was still shaken. Kary would turn around and walk out of the office. Robert was alone and looked very frightened at the prospect.

"I'll get my coat..." Robert stated looking scared; "...This is going to be a long day." Robert didn't even know how long this day was going to be. He was going to find out the hard way that creating a big business without a company having soul to run it right was going to haunt him for the rest of his life. The events that were happening now were just mere childs' play now and many lives will be ruined in the process. Robert's heart will not be enough to save him now....Kaska's plan was foolproof....

***

Nobody was seeing this thing coming.....and it was taking a lot of time before anyone was going to notice that it was Kaska who was going to ruin everyone for the sake of destorying a way of life created by furries in order to save a way of life created by the almighty. Inside the lighthouse there were four female furries who were observing a certain area on each side. All of the female spotter lived in Windsolaz and they were wearing a brown park uniform, black boots, a brown hat with the Windsolaz emblem on the front (read: The emblem has a oak maple tree and various park plants encrusted by a rhinestone) and a white shirt underneath the uniform. The top and the sides of the lighthouse were covered with double-gazed transparent glass with a six foot wide deck made out of maple and oak wood and was shaped into a ring. A circular radio was built in front of the glass that was protecting the large solar-powered lantern. The western side of the lighthouse was spotted by a brown owl know as Sandra Meliov who was the shortest. The northern side where the Oilboat actually was in sight was a black cat known as Vicky Holidaze who was the biggest. The eastern side where the Windsolaz Beach was in sight was a white bear known as Sue Wizork who was the tallest of the group. However; the most notable member of that group was a golden weseal named Yolanda Lovecroft who was a medium build, medium height furry who was both a biologist and by night trade; a technologist for the Windsolaz Technological Group. They could not see what was about to come; however, they would not be immune to the damage that was to come....

"Nothing here!" Yolanda said as she looked over the south end which led to the Windsolaz village itself and the road leading to Wesdon.

"All clear on this side...." Sandra said as she got the easiest job of watching the west end where she couldn't see anything but marsh, animals and woodlands. There were no furries present in this area.

"The Windsolaz beach is perfect as usual." Sue said as she was watching the Windsolaz Beach and clearly saw no activity present.

"Hmm....the Oilboat seems to be moving towards the forbidden zone and it looks like it is slowly gaining speed." Vicky said as she was looking at the north end. As she finished her statement the trapdoor leading into the lighthouse flings open quickly and Clarie Taylor was walking up into the lighthouse. At first Vicky thought of nothing since Clarie was authorized to be in here; however, her smile quickly turned into a frown as the unauthorized personnel was walking inside.

"Excuse me; but Claire you should know the rules." Yolanda protested as she noticed Sally AeroStar, Gregory AeroStar and Oniz Mecha were walking up into the lighthouse and they had really no right to barge in under protocol; " No unathorized personnel here inside the lighthouse." While Clarie understood the rules; this was an emergenacy and there was no time to complain about rules and regulations. The Oilboat was entering the forbidden zone and it was starting to catch fire.

"Yolanda?" Clarie stated ignoring Yolanda's statement of breaking standard protocol of no unauthorized personnel on board inside the lighthouse; " We have a problem..."

"Yeah; I know..." Vicky said as she points north across Nicesky Bay as the Oilboat was slowly gaining speed and it seemed that a small amount of smoke was present away from the smokestack of the Oilboat indicating that there was a fire onboard; "The Oilboat is seemly going towards the border.."

"NOOOOO!!" Gregory screamed loudly as the sharp pain returned to his own head on the word of the Oilboat leaving little doubt that the ship containning oil was the next target of trouble for Usland; " UGHHHHH!!" Gregory was almost in tears as the sharp pain was at it's most intense level ever.

"I wish he would stop doing that..." Oniz commented to Vicky as Gregory falls to his knees holding his head to reduce the suffering that he was getting. It was not helping him that Oniz was being so mean and harsh to him as she wasn't about to let Gregory off easily over his own actions.

"He screams like a baby...." Vicky commented harshly as Gregory quickly gets up to his feet and for the first time in a while that he was in face fighting this sharp pain.

"Is the radio on?!" Gregory asked as he bit his lip and started to let go of his head and the sharp pain stopped pretty cold much quicker than it has ever been.

"Why yes.." Yolanda said as she knew that by standard protocol that the radio must be on at all times; "..Vicky was about to make contact with the Oilboat..."

"Where's the radio?" Gregory asked as he looked around for the radio.

"It's in front of you..." Sue said as she points to the radio in the middle of the lighthouse on a large circular table; " The Oilboat frequency is 910 AM....Maybe you should let the...."

~Please don't let it be him again!!~ Gregory thought as he walks to the radio; puts on the headset and grabs the transmitter trying to keep his mind on calling the Oilboat and trying to get Gaso to turn back at once; "Windsolaz Port Authority to ship #71503 Oilboat; come in...." However; despite all this for some reason he could see the other end of the transmission and the face and voice that were going to tell him to back off. He could see Kaska Halio on the other end of the transmission and he almost knew right there in his tormented thoughts that it would be that evil raven who had a taste for blood and was known to ruin people's lives just because he believed that the victim deserved it for his sinful behaviour.

"How does he know about radio communication?" Sandra asked as she couldn't believe that Gregory had such a good understanding of the protocol used at the Windsolaz lighthouse. Oniz looked sharp as she knew that Gregory has never been here and was using the standard protocol sheets that were lying next to the radio in order to relay a response to the Oilboat.

"Well; it's very easy when your book of codes is opened wide for everyone to see." Oniz said as she looked at Gregory and noticed a small pocket book opened to the middle page where there was scribbling of frequencies for all boat who travel within ten miles of Windsolaz. It is required by the laws of Windsolaz.

"Oh; I forgot..." Sandra said grinning in complete embrassment over something that was so clear as crystal.

"Windsolaz Port Authority to ship #71503 Oilboat," Gregory spoke again into the mircophone sounded a bit more frustrated this time around; " you are heading towards the forbidden zone...." There was no response instead for the fact that the Oilboat was starting to gain a little bit more speed every ten seconds or so. This was shocking as the Oilboat has never decided to enter this forbidden zone....if only they knew that Gaso Line was not in charge anymore and that the Nega Aces were in control destorying the Oilboat from the inside.

"That boat is gaining speed." Sandra proclaimed as she watched the Oilboat closely and it was dumbfounding people; " I don't understand this..."

"Gaso Line has never done this before.." Yolanda said showing signs of frustration and disbelief that Gaso would disrespect the laws despite the fact that he has been here before and has never crossed that forbidden line.

"Although he has been hounded by his bosses for being late;" Clarie admitted as she remembered a radio transmission she got from Gaso several weeks back when he admitted the reason why he didn't like his job and it was being chewed off because he was late to deliever the oil to Wesdon in order to obey the laws of Windsolaz; ".... he has always respected and obeyed our laws."

"Why is he doing this?" Sue wondered bitterly as she couldn't believe that Gaso; who was very respectful of the laws of Windsolaz would suddenly break those laws. The only thing possible was that Gaso was threathened with his job or worse yet his life if he ever was late again. Robert Stalin and the company of Miniversal was angry at Gaso for being late; however, this was still no excuse to break the laws of Windsolaz, although death threats were understandable.

"Who owns the Oilboat?" Sally asked wondering who owns this so that she can go to them and complain that they were putting profits ahead of safety.

"Miniversal Corperation Mrs. AeroStar..." Vicky responded was a slight sigh in her voice which raised Sally eyebrows just a little bit.

"Gregory?" Sally asked wondering if Gregory realized that this was the same company that Claris was working with before she died from a heart attack and the same company in which they made deals with after the war. Now she wondered if it was safe to make such a deal if Miniversal was having problem keeping its cargo safe from terrorists such as the Nega Aces.

"Slow down your ship and change your direction starboard to port at once." Gregory demanded as he was waiting for a response on the other end. What he was about to hear was indeed shocking.

"I cannot do that Mr. AeroStar." Kaska said in a voice that almost completely matched the voice of Captain Ravendorf. Gregory took a step back from the mircophone and look absolutely stunned by the response of Kaska acting like Ravendorf. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Captain Ravendorf..." Gregory said with a stunned look on his face when the tone of voice and the demeaner sounded just like the same raven furry who had saved his life twice. Sally was surpirsed that Gregory mentioned his name as that was the same name that Gregory used to mention the heroics of that furry. However; although it was clear that Kaska Halio was once again behind a plan in which he created to be perfect it was hard for both Gregory and Sally to believe that Captain Ravendorf was doing evil and it was looking very bad for him. Not to mention that Gregory search for the truth on this furry was starting to show that he wasn't nearly as good as he thought that he was. Maybe there was a reason why he wasn't turning himself into the police....

"Yes that is my name." Kaska responded as his voice was grainy at best as it sounded like he was trying to force his voice to become Captain Ravendorf who it was clear that Ravendorf was too unique to copy completely.

"What are you doing?" Gregory asked as he spoke in the microphone feeling unconvinced that this was the guy who saved his life twice already; "Why?"

"I thought you said that Captain Ravendorf wasn't a criminal..." Sally snaps back at Gregory wondering if Gregory was lying to her about this furry. The furry referred himself as Captain Ravendorf and Gregory was stunned to hear that Ravendorf was behind this. Captain Ravendorf saved his own life twice and was protecting him from the dangers of Kaska Halio. Oniz Mech looked quite suspious as this voice that was on the air was not matching up to the Ravendorf that she knew before. Sally was angry now; both at Captain Ravendorf for making this misdeed and her own brother for creating a false sense that Captain Ravendorf was a good guy in all of this. Now she saw what she believed was the real truth: Captain Ravendorf and Kaska Halio were the same person...simple as that!

"But I'm not criminal..." Kaska said calmly; however, he didn't have the lack of emotion that Captain Ravendorf. That was the one trait of Ravendorf that no one could copy.

"You disobeyed the laws of Windsolaz..." Clarie said before Kaska hissed into the transmitter causing Gregory and company to cover their ears to reduce the pain of noise coming off the transmitter.

"And you disobeyed the law of the almighty by allowing a defective product to exist in this world.." Kaska responded who's voice sounded too emotional to even be Captain Ravendorf's voice; however, his threats were getting to Sally and to her it was Captain Ravendorf even though she never heard him before; "..oil....It is time to lead by example...I'm gonna sink this boat..."

"But you'll destory every bit of life here." Gregory said sounding like he was pleading to show mercy to Kaska in which Kaska shrugged off instantly; " Oil is very hazardous to all being if it spills..."

"That's the idea...." Kaska said smirking into the transmitter without even noticing that Captain Ravendorf was a dead serious furry; "The animals and plant life will be a noble loss for the common good of it all...."

"Gregory? That's not Captain Ravendorf.." Oniz said noticing the voice pattern that Kaska was using wasn't even close to matching the unemotional Ravendorf; "...Ravendorf doesn't smirk."

"What?" Gregory asked now realizing that it couldn't have been Captain Ravendorf. The first two times that he has met Ravendorf; he was completely unemotional and had no interest in making statements; he was actually trying to stay away from people noticing him. If anything he only intervened when furries were in trouble; particually Gregory AeroStar for some unknown reason. It made perfect sense that Kaska Halio was behind this since it fit his character perfectly. Still; unless Ravendorf arrives to clear his name which he so far has never appeared. However; Sally AeroStar didn't care who it was, this was an outrage. Still; without the Maxim Special present at the Oilboat there was nothing they could do right now.

"I don't care who you are.." Sally protested rightly feeling that it was irrelevant since this senseless loss of life for the sake of making a statement was completely uncalled for; "....because this is an outrage..."

"You are right and that outrage will spill to those who use the vulgar black gold.." Kaska spoke smirking with a serious tone in voice as his acting out of Captain Ravendorf was pretty bad and unware that Ravendorf is very unemotional most of the time; "..Goodbye..." Sadly for Gregory AeroStar the problems that were about to occur were about to get much worse as the radio transmission seemed to be completely cut off and static regins on the airwave frequency. Gregory was really angry now as no one was answering for this.

"Oilboat?! Pick up your mike...." Gregory demanded with a very angry look on his face as static continued to rule the airwaves; "Gaso?! Where are you? Captain Ravendorf?!" Gregory replaces the transmitter harshly back onto its holder and was looking very frustrated; " Blast it! Why Ravendorf.." as he mentioned Captain Ravendorf that sharp pain they was plaguing him since the beginning was returning and was pulsing through his head at great power; "..UGHHH!!"

"I'm going to call some friends..." Oniz said without any delay as she approches the radio and gets ready to transmit a mayday signal to any planes within the Wesdon area. Hopefully; Jason Molynir wasn't too far away to respond. While that was happening Gregory was sitting on the floor holding his head while Sally and Clarie try to reduce the pain and suffering that Gregory was currently going through.

"This is bad..." Sally said as she knelt down to help Gregory; "..Clarie; I think this project might soon be over..."

" I hope it doesn't.." Clarie said gasping as she realized the reality of the situation; "..God help us all...." She was praying right now as Gregory was still down on his knees crying in pain as those sharp episodes continued to cause him suffering and grief. Meanwhile; back on the Oilboat inside the Captain's room Kaska Halio was standing in front of the radio as he severed the wires to the transmitter in half in order to prevent anyone from calling a mayday from the Oilboat. Gaso Line was still completely out and the fire was starting to pick up more oxygen and getting bigger as the Nega Aces were in perfect time destorying the Oilboat. Kaska was laughing violently at the fact that he could no longer fear Captain Ravendorf as nearly everyone (save Gregory and Oniz of course) was going to be after Ravendorf instead of him for this terrorist act. He could do whatever he wanted now without officer interference. Ravendorf's rebellous acts of not turning himself in were starting to become his own downfall. He will make that mistake soon and no one would ever believe his story. This was the luckest break Kaska could ever ask for.

"This is _so_ funny!" Kaska chuckled violently as he throws down the transmitter and breaks what little there was left of it with his foot; " They think I am that _holier than thou_ black raven. That is so rich and so easy..." the laughs were almost enough to make you go deaf; "..Ravendorf's lack of presence and calling the police truth-drifters has only validated his place in criminal- manship...!"

"Hey boss..." Cassium said as he entered inside the captain's top cabin. Kaska was still laughing at this point; having fun with himself as he continued to smear the _good_ name of Ravendorf who hasn't even appeared to stop Kaska. Why wasn't he here already?

"Ah snakefang?!" Kaska proclaimed as he stopped laughing which the pet name made Cassium Victor cringe in disgust; " Has Zinna finished the arrangements?"

"Zinna has destoryed the controls." Cassium said nodding that the job was indeed done; " It is on a collision course to run againest the shoreline and spill its oil contents."

"Excellent.... Miniversal is going to rue the day he decided to stand againest our good planet's name.." Kaska said as he rubbed his palms together; ".....not to mention breaking shipping laws to use single-hulled ships instead of the standard double-hull ship."

"So how do we leave this ship boss?" Cassium asked in a somewhat dumbfounded voice which irrated Kaska just a little bit as Kaska walks towards the front deck with Cassium tagging around just behind him.

"It's simple....we use their lifeboats that are on the ship.."Kaska said sharply as he and Cassium Victor both walk onto the front deck where DuWain Omega and Leyal Alpha were lowering the small wooden boats onto the surface of the ocean water; "..Are the boats ready?!" Leyal Alpha was already showing his worth for the Nega Aces for more than just a map maker as he agreed to row the boat away from the Oilboat. Everything was going Kaska's way and there were no police officers nearby to stop them.

"Boat number one is ready to go." DuWain shouts as he saw that the first wooden boat was perfectly placed into the ocean water.

"Boat number two is perfect." Leyal shouts as he sees that the second wooden boat was placed perfectly into the ocean water and it wasn't touching the first boat. Sezar looks at where the fire was set on the Oilboat and it was looking much worse right now.

"Methinks it is time to go.." Sezar complained as the fire was getting bigger right now and any hesitation would ruin Kaska's perfect plan; "..Methinks we only have ten minutes before the Oilboat goes kaboom."

"We cannot leave until Zinna is done..." Kaska said shaking his head showing a small sign that he actually cared about his personnel. It was not hard to understand why since Sezar was the accountant, Cassium was the bodyguard, Zinna was the technologist, Leyal was a map maker, DuWain was the religious arm of the gang. They were important furries in Kaska grand plan and he was the idealist of this group.

The controls have been destoryed boss." Zinna said as she entered the front deck from the hallway leading to the wheelhouse as she was wiping her hands clean. Sezar felt a clutch of panic almost the moment she said that. It was dangerous to destory the controls of the Oilboat which was oil powered.

"Methinks that was a bad idea.." Sezar said scarcastically as she realized that if the controls were broken; usually oil-powered ships gain speed as a result; "..I mean if you broke the controls; don't ya think that the Oilboat would speed up...?"

"You question my know how?!" Zinna protested bitterly as Sezar before changing her mood to Kaska and giving out her answer quickly; " We shouldn't worry about this...The Oilboat has adjustable speed...I simply set it to a speed in which we would have more than enough time to leave the ship safely..."

"How much time?" Kaska asked to Zinna directly. Zinna wasn't going to blow this mission for her boss anyday.

"About 20 minutes boss...." Zinna responded without any emotion. Kaska starts to giggle and sounds quite happy that he was able to get the answer he wanted. Luckly for Zinna; it was the absolute truth as Kaska's responses from his gang was only truth for awhile before Gregory interfered.

"Excellent...." Kaska chuckled as he looked around and was very pleased that this mission was going smoothly and for once; there was nothing that Gregory AeroStar could do about it; "....we better leave now before the _air force_ arrives."

"I thought that planes were banned..." DuWain asked which caused Kaska to do a false swipe at DuWain Omega in which DuWain looks a bit bitter. Kaska was giggling as to tell DuWain that he just doesn't get it.

"All laws have exceptions as much as _I_ hate them! Besides; I'm not taking any chances....Let's go!" Kaska proclaimed as Sezar and Leyal throw down ladder ropes towards the wooden boats which were floating down next to the Oilboat. The ocean was a little rough; but it wasn't enough to throw the boats off course. DuWain, Sezar and Cassium walk down the ladder and gently stepped onto the first wooden boat and sat down while Zinna, Leyal and Kaska lowered themselves onto the other boat and sat down. Leyal and Cassium were each manning a pair of oars for each rowboat and they started to row away from the dangerous Oilboat.

"See...this is why I'm the leader and you are not..." Kaska chuckled lightly as he looks at his gang and felt very good about himself; "This plan came off very well..."

"We better get away fast.." Leyal said as he was looking up at the sky and noticed that two dots in the sky which looked like airplanes were coming towards the Oilboat; "...because those planes are coming..."

"Good call Leyal!" Kaska said as he looked up the sky and realized quickly that Leyal was right on the money and his plans would be ruined if they didn't escape; " We need to be out of sight for step two of our plans. Faster Leyal!" he quickly looks at Cassium and Leyal and ordered the escape to commence; " Faster Snakefang!!"

"Right boss!" Leyal and Cassium spoke as they rowed quickly away from the Oilboat and headed towards the coast and long away from the police or anyone for that matter. There was something not right about this siutation. Wasn't Kaska Halio successful in getting away with his plans to blow up the Oilboat? Was there more to this madness? What's this second step to a plan that seemed completed as a terrorist? It didn't matter to Cassium Victor who was whincing as his pet name was spoken once again. He didn't have any fang for that matter. It also didn't matter to the group up into the lighthouse who had no idea that Kaska and company escaped. At first they assumed that Kaska was going to die in the Oilboat to escape capture; however, Gregory knew better that Kaska was doing this for fun and he was able to elude the police for so long now and would never kill himself to escape. Gregory has now recovered from the sharp pain attack that he suffered and everyone inside was standing in shock as they realized the reality of helplessness. The only thing they could really do is rescue the crew members; however, for that to occur the laws of Windsolaz must be suspended. Oniz Mecha; who wasn't going to let Kaska completely win was on the radio calling for any seaplanes in the area to come to Windsolaz to help them rescue sailors of the Oilboat.

"Special situation call...Mayday! Mayday!" Oniz spoke into the transmitter in a serious and calm manner; just like a professional rescuer; " Anyone who is flying within ten miles in any direction; we request your help here as the crew members of the Oilboat are either knocked out or trapped. The Oilboat is on fire and is drifting slowly towards the seabed shoreline. Please help us...over!" Oniz waits for that all important response as Clarie Taylor was on the phone contacting the mayor to inform him that there was a emergancy call and the laws would have to be suspended for a little while.

"Clarie?" Yolanda spoke as Oniz's mayday call called for planes in the area which were considered outlawed; " Aren't airplanes banned from the area?"

"I just call got a call from the mayor of Windsolaz.." Clarie states as she hangs up the phone and looks quite concerned; "....he sees the smoke that is coming from the Oilboat and I have given him the proper details. He has lifted the ban on airplanes and emergency automobiles. Also...the mayor stated that Robert Stalin is on his way...and if he's coming..."

"The press is not far behind...Just what we needed..." Yolanda complained as she realized that there was no turning back right now. It was a horrible sight to say the least considering that everything they stood for was going to be trampled with. With the Nega Aces already setting fire and planning to ram the Oilboat into the coral reef much like Zinna's failed attempt to sink the AquaMarine there was going to be damage and destruction. Not to mention the arrival of the press with their ties to big business guru's like Robert Satlin and its money/story at all cost mentaility; there was trouble up ahead. Then there was a voice that finally responded to Oniz's mayday signal and that voice would cause Sally to groan once again as that voice sounded too familiar...... It was one of the Mann twins.

"Not a good idea since that will really distract us..." Eric spoke over his transmitter. Sally was fuming that these twins were back to rub it into Gregory's face again by actually helping out on a mission that Gregory couldn't do. However; on the other hand, Gregory was feeling quite relieved that they were arriving. Gregory knew from the past that Eric and Mercer Mann were used to this kind of danger and while he hated the antics of the Mann twins on his case with Maxim, he realized that with much of the authories fighting overseas to protect them from massive death the least that they could do is try to protect those who were supposed to be protected from the inside of the barrier created by Usland and Thembria. There was no time to refuse help from anyone; not even the Gemini Pilots!

"Oh no! Not them....!" Sally protested as Gregory quickly looks at Sally sharply and looks quite serious. The last thing they needed was Sally refusing help at a time like this.

"Sally?! We need all the help we can get!" Gregory snapped back to remind Sally of the terrible danger that lurks on the Oilboat; " Even from the Gemini Pilots!"

"Thank you Gregory.." Mercer said with bravado with the transmitter in his hands; "..Despite all the trouble that you and your sister; Eric and I shall rise above the trouble."

"This is _not_ a game Mercer!" Oniz shouted into the transmitter irrated that Mercer would continue to show such reckless abandon when it came to these mission where one mistake would cost you your own live... and you can only live once. However; Mercer's bravado was very

"Oniz's right Mercer!" Jason voice shouted out without anyone having the faintest idea that Jason also heard the mayday given by Oniz; " This is a dangerous thing that we are facing."

"Jason Molynir?!" Gregory asked looking very surprised that Jason responded without warning; " You came back?"

" Don't forget me!!" Fuzi roared on his microphone and nearly everyone; particually Gregory AeroStar was taken off guard. This was an important step for Fuzi to regain acceptance in the hostitle environment of war going on overseas.

"Mr. Nakasakai?" Gregory said acting very surprised as he wasn't expecting Fuzi to help because of the attutude that the public was giving to him given his links to Jepang; " What are you doing here?"

"I was on delivery back to the Battle Carrier Wesdon when I got Oniz's message." Fuzi explained by talking into his transmitter; " We are friends and friends help each other."

"Thank you..." Gregory said as he was thankful for his friends coming. Particually Fuzi Nakasakai; who wasn't shying away from being accepted as a furry being and an ally of Usland despite his links to Jepang which was the villians of war along with Airabus and Animea. Still; there was a sign of mixed feelings inside the young AeroStar since this mission was going to be dangerous and all his firends were willing to risk their lives. For some reason Gregory felt gulity and wanted so much to get involved. However; by the time he found his seaplane; the mission would already be over. There was nothing he could do; and he felt because Kaska did this not to make an example of Miniversal and really was doing it to make an example out of Gregory AeroStar (Read: Who knows what Kaska is thinking at times) that he would be blamed for this. Again; you cannot live in a vaccum and Gregory was learning that the hard way as his own reputation was falling despite no one noticing it.

"Keep your radio transmission on at all times..." Oniz shouted into the microphone as Sue and Yolanda saw Oniz as more professional then she ever was when she was hired as an inventor in Windsolaz. Things have turely changed for them to see when Oniz joined Maxim six years ago.

"Oniz's learned a lot since being hired by the AeroStars." Sue commented as Oniz continues to rely her message to the planes involved in the mission.

"Agreed..." Yolanda said as the mission was ready to commence. In the air; heading towards the Oilboat were two opaqe blue planes called the Twin Leviathan Meances (also known as Leviathan Meance I and Leviathan Meance II) are approching the Oilboat from the north and those planes are pilotted by Eric and Mercer Mann. Approching from the west was the red seaplane called Jepang's Hope which was pilotted by Fuzi Nakasakai. Approching from the east was a very large seaplane (a passenger type plane) which uses a orange/purple.blue splash design which was called by it's pilot Jason Molynir as _Random Brushpaint_. This plane was one of the very first protypes (a Conwing L-14) in which it can hold as many as ten passengers or up to two thousand pounds of cargo and was also one of the first double-engine planes around. Eric and Mercer got their mayday from the Gemini Pilots Organizational base while Jason got his mayday when he was returning from Windia.

"Don't worry Oniz..." Eric said as he was inside his plane talking into his transmitter; " Everything is coming together perfectly.."

"Just leave all of this to us!" Mercer said with bravado and that caused Jason to become quite cross. Everytime he heard these twins; it was painful to him. Eric and Mercer act like they could never be killed or even hurt. It's like failure and death were not even in their thought process. Their restraint switch must've been broken in Jason's eyes and he was seeing the future where they were ready to take a deadly fall.

"Didn't you listen to Miss Mecha?" Jason asked barking into the transmitter to Eric and Mercer who clearly paid no heed to Jason as they said nothing. Jason was considered a _fuddy-duddy_ to the Mann twins. Always saying that they were too reckless. That's the only thing they really knew how to do well....and cause Gregory a lot of pain.

"This is _not_ a game.." Fuzi shouted in hope that Eric and Mercer would stop talking like they were invincible; "The Oilboat is on fire!!"

"If that oil comes in contact with an open flame;" Oniz Mecha said over the transmitter without any notice from anyone that Oniz was about to do a serious funny; "... there could be a massive exploision that could wipe out the entire Oilboat and cause damage around Nicesky Bay. Not to mention that the bay would soon become seafood chowder..." This was the wrong time for it and Gregory knew it; however, he could not avoid that sound in his own head: Bum-Bum-Ching! Gregory was really angry now as Oniz was doing it during a serious mission and funnies were very offensive at this point. Gregory pulls the transmitter away from Oniz and looks at her with angry eyes. Oniz was pretty cross as well; since Gregory was rude in taking the transmitter away from her. The rest could only watch as these two were having their petty problems played out once again.

"That's not funny Oniz!" Gregory shouted although it wasn't a full scream that Gregory used to do. The only logical reasonning here is that Windsolaz has a noise pollution law; although the Oilboat's proably broken that law like a hundred times.

"I never stated that it was funny!" Oniz protested bitterly as Jason started to get really irrated over the continued infighting and this wasn't really needed given the dangerous situation that ensued. Jason picked up his transmitter and was pretty angry right now.

"Oniz?! Gregory?!" Jason protested into his transmitter causing Gregory and Oniz who were still pretty bitter at each other to jump slightly; " This is no time to argue!! We have a mission to forsake."

"Oh right....We forgot!" Oniz and Gregory said backing away from their own arguement and stopped becoming so bitter quickly. However; Jason wasn't impressed as he saw the infighting between these two continue and to him it was almost at a boiling point ~The golem's having problems.~ Jason thought as he shook his head. Gregory and Oniz Mecha where still fighting although family matters weren't the problem this time. However; Jason knew that thinking too much right now could spell doom.

It was for action as he picked up his transmitter; set it to the frequencies of Fuzi, Eric and Mercer's seaplane and started to lay down his plan of attack; "Okay troops listen up. The Oilboat is large enough that your planes can land no problem. Here's my plan: Fuzi Nakasakai, Eric and Mercer Mann will land on the front deck in a triangle formation and wake up the crew members. I'll land on the water on the side in the direction of the ship. Hopefully; I can slow the Oilboat down and gave us enough time to put out _that_ fire."

"Are you sure Jason Molynir?" Fuzi asked as he had his transmitter in his hands; " Is your plane strong enough?"

"Fuzi's got a point there Jason..." Gregory responded nodding his head as his voice spoke to Jason causing Jason to raise his eyebrows just a little bit.

"Agreed.." Oniz Mecha asked as she talked into the transmitter; "..Jason; how can you make certain that your plane can handle this boat?" Jason saw this as Gregory's way of showing that he wasn't the stupid _golem_ that he claims to be; although Jason realized that some _golems_ do react in way similar to Gregory's own antics. Still; the communcation between Gregory and Jason was rough at best.

"No problem.... My plane is as wide as the Oilboat and I have created a floating front nose in order to counter the Oilboat's speed..." Jason spoke assuring all parties involved that he knew what he was doing; " You should know this Oniz since you put that technology into certain ferry boats two years ago." Oniz Mech was blushing as another of her works was being used as a way to help people. Let's face it; Oniz Mecha was a first-class inventor and both the armies of the Great War and the evironmentalist of Windsolaz knew that when they hired her. She was a mechanic at the AeroAvis for the sole purpose of restraining herself from going too far. She knew the dangers of too much techology, too fast.....

"Of course.." Oniz spoke as if she was blushing in embarssment over the fact that she still keeps getting mentioned because of her technological background; "..Carry on."

"Right.." Jason replied; "..Get that Fuzi? Eric? Mercer?"

"As you say Mr. Molynir!" Eric, Mercer and Fuzi said on their transmitters at the same time as their planes fly towards the Oilboat in a triangle formation and assembles perfectly towards the top of the horizon and then slowly spirals down towards the Oilboat. There was no room for error on this mission.

"Excellent work troops..." Jason said talking over his own transmitter; "Oniz will keep you posted..."

"_Troops_? Oh brother!!" Oniz spoke shaking her head at the friendly comment from Jason Molynir as she felt that this was not a war mission at all; " Be careful all; there's no telling what danger there may be..."

"Rodger!!" Jason spoke over his transmitter as the plane that Jason Molynir was using started to lower in altitude down toward the front of the ship where it was nearing a bed of coral reef. As the plane was spiraling down; back inside the lighthouse Gregory was standing up looking absolutely shaken. Kaska Halio has return to wreck havoc on him; gaining a measure of revenge for thwarting Kaska's plans twice already and now the Mann twins, Fuzi and Jason were involved. These were his best friends no matter what they say about him and they were walking into a death trap. This is where Gregory realized just how right Oniz Mecha really was; he was trying to protect everyone but the people who he can protect: his family. Gregory looked very shaken up and was feeling quite shameful.

"This is terrible." Gregory as he sounded quite shameful for something that he clearly didn't do ; " Once again I make a decision to do something different and then I have to call people into a dangerous situation."

"Gregory?" Oniz said looking at Gregory who looked absolutely shaken; " You are not at fault here...."

"You're right Oniz Mecha...Instead of helping people;" Gregory said ignoring Oniz's sideways apology and admitting that Oniz Mecha was right as he kneels down and feels quite sorry for himself although for the first time he was unable to cry as his eyes were too dry to cry; " I'm really putting them to their deathbeds.... The only people I can control is my family and I've lost them too! All of that because I'm so careless.....!"

"Gregory...I....I....!" Oniz said as she shook her head and felt quite shameful. Sure; maybe what she said was right. However; she felt like she was being too mean to him and she never let Gregory explain himself or even defend himself ~ Have I gone too far? I haven't given Gregory any chance to defend himself. Now I understand why Gregory stays in the chruch despite the abuse....~ She thought as she took a huge sigh and looked at Gregory. There was no time for Gregory to feel sorry for someone. It was time to rescue those sailors; so Oniz took her transmitter from the main radio room and prepares herself to command the toughest mission that she has ever done. Still; this was what she lived for.......

***

Now the real hard part was to commence..... Getting onto the Oilboat and landing onto the boat without hurting any of the furries on board. Fuzi's Jepang's Hope, Eric's Leviathan Menace I and Mercer's Leviathan Menace II all spiral down and finally managed to land onto the Oilboat making sure tha the planes do not crush anyone. They stop just short of the furries on board and they cut off the engines quickly so that any chance of a causing a spark and another fire would be unlikely. Fuzi, Eric and Mercer Mann all jump out of their planes and took a good look at the current scene which was an ugly scene to say the least. There were fourteen sailors lying down on the front deck of the Oilboat all suffering from various bruises and some minor cuts. There was some good news presents as a few of the sailors were starting to stir as Jason Molynir's plane had finally landed on the sea and was present in the front of the Oilboat and the plane tucks againest the actual Oilboat; allowing the Oilboat to slow down and connect to Jason's plane. Jason puts on the brakes in order to stop the Oilboat from running into the seacoral reef. However; Jason came a bit too late to stop the Oilboat as the ship rammed into the coral reef harshly causing the single metal hull to dent and cut in rather easily. While this was considered to be a dissappointment for the rescuers as they would not be able to move the Oilboat from the scene; there was no time to worry about that now. There were sailors to rescue. Jason Molynir quickly walks out of his plane onto the Oilboat and examines the scene. The sailors were all wearing white sailor suits and white hats and each sailor had a medium to strong build. Sailor #1, Sailor #7, Sailor #11 and Sailor #4 were brown otters; Sailor #2, Sailor #5 and Sailor #3 were grey-nosed seals; Sailor #9 and Sailor #12 were black-nosed seals while Sailors #10, Sailor #13 and Sailor#14 were brown turtles. The tallest and biggest sailors were Sailor #6 and Sailor #8 who were white seagulls. The whole situation was a mess to say the least; however, Jason knew that this rescue must be done quickly or there will be many deaths in the end.

"Jason?" Oniz asked from the transmitter as the rescue mission was underway. Jason took his own transmitter and turns it on so that he could talk to Oniz and give the report to gain further orders.

"Miss Mecha;" Jason said as he looked around in order to get his bearing and to see the situation around him and refer to Oniz any details he currently sees; " I see fourteen sailors lying around."

"Claire; you're suppose to be the information collector..." Oniz spoke as she refers to Clarie for extra details to give to Jason; "How many crew members are on board?"

"Nineteen;" Clarie stated as she read the official records that were required by law whenever any cargo ship was to come near the Windsolaz village; ".....including Gaso and three elite members: Kero Sence, Petro Oily and Diesel Fueltank."

"We have a problem...." Fuzi said looking at the three planes including his own. Jepang's Hope could carry one passenger; however; Eric and Mercer had no space to offer and Jason only had enough room for ten sailors in its original stats. This was a huge problem and it looks like they might actually be out of luck in this case.

"We only have single passenger planes.." Eric said admitting that his plane couldn't help carrying passageners. It was understandable for both Eric and Mercer since they were barn-storming pilots and they could only use single pilot planes because they

"Fuzi has a two passenger plane and Jason Molynir's plane can only hold ten passengers...." Mercer said looking concerned as he realized that his plane wasn't enough and Jason's wasn't big enough either; " Jason would have to make two trips...." This was a frustrating moment for Oniz Mecha because if Jason does have to make two trips; there was a huge chance that the Oilboat could explode with the toxic black gold making contact with the fire on the back and it could explode before Jason could come back and rescue the remaining passengers. To Oniz Mecha; all loss of life was unacceptable and she wasn't going to waiver on that belief even in this situation.

"We don't have any time to make two trips before it blows..." Oniz complained realizing that they needed more planes. However; Jason Molynir looked around his plane and discovered that his plane may actually have enough to fit 17 sailors into the seaplane.

"I think I can make room for seventeen passengers since my number doesn't include two pilots and two navigators..." Jason said as he remembered that the stats for his seaplane included cargo since it was a multi-purpose plane; " However; the plane is empty and my number is based on cargo being present up to five hundred pounds." Since that meant that he could add up to three or four additional sailors as replacement for cargo along with replacements for an additional pilot and two navigators meant that three extra pilots could enter without any problems. That equalled 17 passengers and Captain Gaso would fly with Fuzi Nakasakai behind his Jepang's Hope.

"Okay; but don't waste your time..." Oniz Mecha proclaimed over the transmitter as she was feeling much better that Jason was able to solve that problem quickly; "That could mean the difference between life and death and multiple deaths.... No live should be lost..."

"Yes madam.....!" Jason said into his transmitter; " All right?" Jason looks around the front of the ship and notices that half of the sailors (#1,3,5,7,9,11 and 13) were all starting to stir and wake up. This was already showing an excellent sign and maybe Jason could make two trips after all. However; Jason instantly decided to make only one trip and not take the chance of returning with only three or four sailors left and the entire Oilboat explodes before they can be rescued. Oniz wasn't accepting any loss of life in this mission.

"Are you hurt??" Jason asked as he approched Sailor#7 who was groggy and slow to get up; however, while he was bruised quite a bit from Cassium's right fist he was recovering quite well. The remaining sailors were also starting to stir and while they were slower to get up; they were getting up nevertheless. All the sailors that were on their feet were looking around feeling a bit confused.

"I'm banged up quite a bit.." Sailor#7 said feeling quite panicky as he was looking around and noticed that Leyal Alpha (who was a friend of his) was missing and he feared that he was washed overboard; "..Leyal? Where's Leyal?"

"Where's the captain?" Sailor#3 asked who had a clutch of panic himself as he was looking around and looking quite groggy. This was not helping Jason's crew as some of Gaso's crew was spread around quite a bit.

"Fuzi?! Go up into the top deck.." Jason commanded to Fuzi as Eric and Mercer were helping the remaining sailors to wake up and get ready to leave the Oilboat; "..I think Gaso is in there."

"Rodger!" Fuzi said without any further delay as he goes upstairs and enters the top deck where Gaso Line; the captain of the Oilboat was inside who was starting to stir and wake up. The remaining sailors get up to their feet and were getting a little confused as well. They were expecting people from the Wesdon coast guard and not some cargo and stunt pilots helping them. That was the danger of Windsolaz; since they had no access to the water because of the decision to not allow access to the ocean by the enivronmentalist.

"What's going on?" Sailor #5 asked as he was confused that the marine guard was not on their Oilboat which shouldn't have been surprising since the entire marine guard was used in the Great War; " Who are you?"

"We'll explain once we get you to safety.." Jason said nodding his head to show that he understood what the sailors were going through; "..Everyone inside my plane..." Every sailor nodded their head quickly as they got up and walked towards the airplane.

"What's happening?" Oniz asked as her voice was beckoning onto the transmitter. Jason was feeling more relieved that everything was going smoothly; however, he also realized that there was a lot of work still left to do.

"All the sailors are entering the plane as we speak.." Jason said as every sailor currently on the top deck of the Oilboat was entering into Jason as quickly as possible; ".Fuzi's gone to find the captain..."

"Excellent work Captain Jason....but where are Gaso's elite personnel?" Oniz asked as Fuzi re-enters the front deck with Gaso in tow who was awake fairly quickly and was coughing and wheezing from smoke inhalation; despite the fact that Cassium nailed him good. Cassium's fist wasn't having the punch that it used to have.

"Gaso's here...." Jason said talking into the transmitter and feeling some relief. However; as Gaso was coughing, he wasn't exactly feeling the same thing as he notices that Kero, Diseal and Petro wasn't here. There was clearly more to do and the time for the Oilboat was becoming short.

"Kero? Diseal?" Gaso said coughing and wheezing as he looked around and realized that his three main sailors were not on the top floor of the Oilboat and he realizes that something must've happened to them inside the wheelhouse where Kaska assaulted them.; " They're inside the control room and our furance area."

"That's where the fire is.." Oniz voice stated sounding concerned; "..It's very dangerous." Before she could say anything else she notices that Eric and Mercer's transmitters were off as Eric and Mercer run towards the doors leading to the wheelhouse unknown to Jason Molynir. This is what Eric and Mercer were all about. They would run into danger when least expected to. This was an important job however. There were three furries inside and they will die if they were not rescued. There was no one to fight the fire; however, there were trained rescuers on the scene.....

"Where are you going?" Jason asked as he noticed Eric & Mercer were already at the door which was the entrance to what can be described as a death trap. Gaso didn't see them there; however, for some reason he felt more relieved. He had the knowledge to know that someone was willing to risk their lives to save him and crew. Jason and company were already doing that so it was natural for Eric & Mercer Mann to finish the job and run into the fire trap.

"We heard that there was danger in the mists.." Eric said as both he and Mercer didn't even look at Jason Molynir as they knew what their agenda was. There were three furries to save and the loss of life was more unacceptable than the risk of losing more because of recklessness. Besides; Eric and Mercer have special skills that made them more rounded than their usual antics of annoying Gregory and being barn stormer pilots.

"So we are going in....!" Mercer said as the Mann twins both open the door and enter inside so quick that Jason didn't even have time to be angry. Jason knew it was too dangerous; but Eric and Mercer paid no heed.

"Eric?! Mercer?!..." Jason demanded as his harsh words had no avail as Eric & Mercer were already inside the Oilboat and were completely out of sight; " Get back here you fools..."

"Let them go;" Oniz's voice beckon on the transmitter much to the dismay of Jason; "....all parties must be saved...or at least die trying...."

"Fuzi?!" Jason demanded harshly as he was still upset over the Mann twins' actions; " Put Gaso into _your_ plane and fly him out of harm's way..."

"Yes sir!" Fuzi obeyed as he quickly jumps into the front seat of his seaplane The Jepang Hope; " Come with me Captain...!"

"Make sure my sea-dogs are safe....." Gaso said nodding in agreement as he runs towards the seaplane and Fuzi starts the engines.

"Don't worry Gaso; everyone will be safe and sound." Jason said as Gaso hops into the back seat of Fuzi's Jepang Hope. The engines were roaring strong as his plane backs up and turns towards the left away from the fire as the engines roar even stronger and the plane starts to gain speed. The seaplane then starts to move and it will then start to gain altitude and fly over the railing of the Oilboat and flies away from the Oilboat into the clear sky and away from the Oilboat quickly and safely. Jason Molynir was relieved however; there was bitterness coming out from him as he was angry that Eric and Mercer were showing the same signs that he saw a long time ago. His thoughts would tell the sad tale of Eric and Mercer's _late_ parents and why he disliked their behaviour even more than Gregory's. ~They are going to get themselves killed. Those stunt pilots think that this is some sort of game...They are too young.... Sure; Gregory is acting like a golem; however at least he had a caring father. Eric & Mercer's father was so disfunctionyal that he and his wife killed themselves in a stunt that gone wrong seven years ago. If it wasn't for them; Eric & Mercer would be outstanding citizens instead of risky dolts who don't know better. ~ he thought bitterly as he seemed helpless to do anything about it. He was the spotter for the Mann twins in this situation. Meanwhile; inside the hallway leading to the wheelhouse there was smoke funneling out of the room filling half the hallway. It wasn't thick enough to force Eric and Mercer down to the ground just yet; however, they knew that they would be forced in the end. The steel which was solid wasn't helping as it was heating up as well; making it a little hot to walk on and the smoke was drifting further and further and already Eric and Mercer started to cough. The smoke was starting to also cause Mercer to step back and wonder if this was such a good idea after all.

"Maybe Jason was right." Mercer said running starting to realize that he was having second thoughts about this mission; " Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all." This was the first time that they ever went into a dangerous situation that wasn't planned like the stunt piloting. Sure they had firefighter skills which they were trained soon after their mother and father died in a firey crash of their own; it was the first time that they ever used their skills.

"We have lives to save Mercer!" Eric said without a hint of a second thought; talking just like he always does when he plunges feet first into a dnagerous situation; " This is no time to be worried about our well-off selves. A terrorist has used our complacety to attack us."

"But that's wrong..." Mercer complained thinking that they were turely being reckless and had no real preparation time at all. However; Eric was smart enough to realize that lives were very important and they must be save because someone decided to disregard the furry race and as members of the furry; it was their duty to protect those universal brothers (and sisters) from those who simply don't care.

"It is wrong ture.." Eric explained as he reminded Mercer why they jumped into this situation in the first place; "..however; when furry beings have such intentional disregard for life as terrorist do we must do whatever it takes protect those we love from the forces of hate and evil."

"Of course....I now remember.." Mercer said feeling calm and now his mind was offically clear as he now knew what he must do now; "Our stunt skills also includes skills from the best firefighter in all of Wesdon..." Mercer was referring to his father and his mother who was firefighter in the trade as well as stunt piloting for a hobby. Seven years ago; Eric and Mercer's parents were attempting a barn-burner stunt when their plane ran right into powerlines killing them instantly when they were electroued; the incident which Jason Molynir was talking about. They were a disfunctional family by that time period's standards and apparently it grew onto Eric and Mercer in the sense that they took reckless abandon. However; the Gemini Pilots Organization trained them in order to exercise restraint and to focus their recklessness on something that if needed would be useful in saving other lives. The Wesdon Fire Department helped them developed the skills of being firefighters and rescuing furries who were trapped into buildings. However; this was the first time they have done this in real life situations and this was a burning metal boat ready to explode and well as burn into the ocean....This was the test that Eric and Mercer were taking and failure could spell death for them, Jason and anyone else...

Finally; as Eric and Mercer found out that they were inside the control room and there was fire surrounding the area and the walls. Even worse was the fact that the smoke inside the wheelhouse was quite thick. That was the signal to drop down to all fours to get under the smoke and not inhale the toxic smoke and deadly fumes. Eric quickly notices that the steering wheel was sawed off and was on the metal floor consumed with flames. Eric was coughing heavily before he discovers in front on him on the left side that there was someone weakly yelling at him. Apparently the weakened furry was starting to stir and was panicky. "Excuse me...." Eric asked wheezing as he was hearing the screams of a furry inside the wheelhouse. This was a scream that was a good sign since it indicated that someone is alive and it was Petro who was down on his mid-section and yelling for help.

"HELP ME!!" Petro screamed loudly and coughing as he revealed himself and woke up already and was screaming for help as he laid down low. Mercer finds Diseal almost instantly and he was starting to stir and wakes up quickly as well. He was almost in a panic state as he saw himself in a dangerous inferno all around him. However; he was instantly relieved when he found that Petro was awake and there were no chimpmunks helping them.

"Where's Kero?" Eric asked wheezing heavily as Diseal quickly gets on all fours like an animal and slowly crawls towards the hallway slowly. Eric and Mercer were glad that two of the sailors were alive and well; however there was still one sailor left: Kero.

" I think that he is behind the wheel..." Petro said as he was coughing violently.

"Don't talk....." Mercer said wheezing in kind as he looks at Petro and points towards the hallway and the exit; " Follow your mate out of here if you can..."

"What about you two?" Petro asked pleading and worried about the twins own safety as he was wheezing heavily as well from the smoke which was choking the life out of all furries inside.

"Petro?" Diseal said coughing heavily realizing exactly who these people where despite the fact that they weren't wearing the firefighter's equipment; " Do as they say....They are firefighters."

"Okay.." Petro said coughing; "..Be careful..." Petro then quickly get on all fours and crawls out quickly towards the hallway and ever closer to the outside while Diseal follows him in kind on all fours and follows Petro outside. Mercer and Eric felt more clam as they converged together to regroup and find Kero quickly before the Oilboat explodes and/or they die from smoke inhalation. Time was running short.

"Let's get this over with.." Eric said coughing heavily from the smoke; "..I'll go left and you go right."

"Right!" Mercer yelled wheezing as the smoke was overwhelming and both he and Eric get on all fours like regular animals as the fires were continuing to spread to the ceiling quickly and the heat and smoke was overwhelming as the steel walls and glass was beginning to melt and was liable to collapse in the blink of an eye. It was surprising that the smoke hasn't blinded the area and made it hard to see. Eric and Mercer Mann crawl quickly into the opposite directions and they quickly were able to get to the back of the control panel where they quickly discover that Kero was flat on his back and was still completely knocked out. He was breathing which was both a good and bad sign in this case because he didn't realize that smoke was filling up his lungs (at least the toxic heavy stuff.) Eric & Mercer approch him when they started to hear the sound of metal and glass and that deadly sound of something that was about to collapse. Eric & Mercer Mann had to work on their split-second timing that their training as stunt pilots and firefighting in order to protect themselves and Kero.

"Mercer?! Let's hurry.... I think...." Eric said wheezing in kind as Eric & Mercer on cue without any delay; takes the legs of Kero and walk backwards quickly and carry Kero away. However; as they do that; some pieces of flaming metal and wood quickly come crashing down towards the floor and falls very quickly onto the floor and spread out causing fires to spread onto the floor. However; the debris and the spreading of that flaming debris missed Kero, Eric and Mercer by just three inches and one split second heisation would have made the difference between life and death.

"That _was_ close..." Mercer said wheezing as he and Eric both gulped as they realized just how close they were to losing Kero in a firey death.

"Tooooo..... close....." Eric said sweating bullets and coughing at the same time as both he and Mercer get underneath Kero using their back as a carrying case. They got on all fours to reduce the amount of smoke in their lungs and they crawled slowly and got out of the wheelhouse as quickly as they could. However; time was running out quickly as more flaming debris from the ceiling was falling out onto the floor. If they wasted ten more seconds; there would be three deaths right there. Eric and Mercer Mann; despite their recklessness, were able to prove themselves that they were caring in the lives of furries. As that was happening; Jason Molynir was waiting for the Mann twins to return to the deck of the Oilboat and he was looking worried. The smoke was increasing heavily and it was getting to the point where one spark on the oil could cause a massive explosion which could kill them all. He was thinking about going in after them despite the fact that he earlier deannounced Eric and Mercer that they shouldn't have gone in. However; he won't have to worry much longer as the door flings open from the front deck and out came Petro and Diseal Fueltank each on all fours and coughing beyond belief from the smoke entering their lungs. Jason approches them as he allows Diseal and Petro to get up to their feet quickly.

"Are you alright? Where are Eric & Mercer?" Jason asked looking quite concerned as Eric and Mercer Mann had yet to show up; " How are they?"

"So that who they are called..." Diseal said wheezing violently from the smoke now realizing who they were. He only knew them as the Mann twins as they only refer to themselves as such.

"They are trying to find Kero...." Petro said as he was still coughing from the black smoke; "... the second in command."

"Get in the plane at once..." Jason ordered causing Perto and Diseal to jump and scramble towards the seaplane.

"Yes sir!" Petro and Diseal said as they ran towards Jason and quickly entered the seaplane one by one. Jason Molynir was impressed that Eric and Mercer were able to find them alive.

"So their skills are more than up to snuff." Jason said looking quite amused despite the fact that he still believed that this was a reckless act that could've killed everyone. Time was short; however, the ticking clock was still slow enough for the Mann twins to finally make it slowly out of the wheelhouse and crawls down the hallway and reaches the end of the hallway towards the front deck.

"Did you doubt us now?" Eric asked in a serious tone which sounded fuzzy as Eric and Mercer enter the front deck with Kero in tow. Jason sees them approching his and while he was relieved; he was also quite bitter than these two would sound quite irrated.

"Not too bad.." Mercer said as they approched Jason with Kero hanging from their backs completely out. Jason was looking quite bitter indeed over the lack of serious undertaking this dangerous project.

"Shut up and get back into your plane...." Jason snapped back angerly at the two twins as he was upset at the absolute recklessness of the Mann twins. Mercer's feeling were a bit hurt; however, he knew that his reckless actions may have saved a life. Eric wasn't hurt at all since he's been yelled at too. Jason was in fact more upset that they were not serious about their actions after the fact; not because they took the risk in the first place.

"Yes sir." Mercer said as they approched Jason and lifted up Kero and gently gave Jason the knocked out furry who in kind Jason handles him carefully. He looked like he breathed in too much smoke..

"Just be careful with him." Eric said in a serious tone; a rare show of seriousness on the part of the Mann twins; " He's breathing and has a pulse...I sense smoke inhalation..." Jason didn't care about the medical report on Kero and was angry. Hesiation was deadly in these situations and escape was a must right now.

"Just go!" Jason yells as he knew that the writing was on the wall and the fire inside the wheelhouse was impossible to stop. Eric and Mercer Mann quickly hopped into their Leviathan Meance I & II without question. Jason Molynir takes Kero into the plane and places him down on the floor of the plane gently. However; they were unaware that inside the wheelhouse. The flaming material that came down from the ceiling earlier was eating away onto the thin steel floor causing the floor to melt quickly. Eric & Mercer started their engine and those engines began to roar. Jason went to his radio and noticed that the fire was raging out of control just above the wheelhouse and it was impossible to put out now. With the Oilboat containning all that oil and the possability of oil explosions

"Jason?" Oniz's voice beckons as she realizes that the rescue mission was a success. However; Sailor#2 noticed that Leyal Alpha wasn't inside the airplane and his panics.

"Where's Leyal?" Sailor #2 said panicking realizing that only one sailor was missing and that the captain of the Oilboat Gaso Line was with Fuzi; "He's not in here!"

"Oniz?" Jason asked as he picks up the transmitter even though he knew that time was not on his side at all; " I need more time to rescue..."

"We couldn't find him anywhere..." Eric's voice beckon to incidate that Leyal was nowhere to be seen and that caused some of the sailors to panic as he was their main map maker on this voyage. Jason was not panicking; however, he was quite frustrated and time was completely running out for the Oilboat as the wheelhouse floor was melting away quickly. If Jason's plane doesn't get out of there, there will be more than just a dead sea.

"Not to mention that the ceiling is falling down." Mercer's voice explained as Eric and Mercer Mann turned their planes around and started to gain speed. The seaplane would quickly gain altitude as they flew right off the Oilboat and quickly escape from the death trap. Oniz figured that Eric & Mercer would smart after all as there seemed to be no one else inside the Oilboat. Leyal was gone.

"Jason; get out there! These new boat's own floor are made of steel and is very thin..." Oniz's voice beckoned out on the radio transmitter; " The oil I betcha is in the hold below.. Leyal must have been washed overboard." Sailor #4 approched Jason as Eric and Mercer both are flying completely out of Jason's sight much to his relief. While this didn't change the fact that they were reckless in saving Kero and Perto; he was grateful that they didn't just leave them to die in the wheelhouse.

"Before I was knocked out...." Sailor #4 said as he recalled the events of the hijacking and a revalation soon arised from his statement; " I saw him looking at a snake character wearing a trenchcoat and a silver falchon wearing religious robes..." Gregory realized who they were right away and he was really disgusted with himself. The Nega Aces were the terrorist behind this and that meant that Kaska Halio was the leader behind this. Captain Ravendorf was vindicated at least for now. Still; Gregory didn't know why he was doing it.

"Cassium Victor and DuWain Omega!" Gregory's voice beckons as he realizes who they really were and that scared him; " The Nega Aces are here." This confirmed what Gregory has known from the very beginning. Captain Ravendorf wasn't the one behind this ~Kaska has appeared again!~ he thought as he quickly voice his concerns as the closest thing he had ever heard in his life "I should have known."

"WHAT? Jason?!" Oniz voice beckoned loudly as she was screaming to Jason to leave at once before the plane gets destoryed; " GET OUT......!!" Sadly; Jason might have been too late to look for Leyal as the flaming deris on the floor inside the Wheelhouse room had successfully ate its way into the floor and it completely melted the floor. That debris sadly was actually below the open tank where the oil was stored so it drops below and it makes contact with the toxic fumes of the oil. The underside was already tearing into the single hull of the ship by the coral underneath which caused ocean water to quickly enter inside the Oilboat and the area was nearly flooded. However; it wasn't enough as the oil itself was causing its systematic combustion and small fires ensued. A couple of second after that the whole oil tank explodes causing the Oilboat to split into two pieces and the boat would separate from the airplane. Jason Molynir realized that there was no point in rescuing Leyal because chances were he was already dead.

"Good call!" Jason yelled into the mircophone as he places the transmitter back into its holder and restarts the plane again as the engines began the roar once again.

"What about....?" Sailor #11 asked looking concerned as he realizes that Leyal Alpha wasn't with the squad. Little did he know that Leyal was no longer with them and could never join them ever again. Jason wanted to look for Leyal; but the Oilboat was splitting and the explosion would make it impossible. A single second hesiation would spell death for the airplane.

"I'm sorry...." Jason said bitterly as he pushes his plane away from the Oilboat as the boat continues to explode and the remaining oil that wasn't on fire spilled onto the ocean and was spreading into the bay. Jason was able to get enough altitude and was able to get into the air a full minute before the Oilboat suffered yet another loud explosion. As this was happening about three miles away, the boat that contained Kaska Halio and the entire Nega Ace gang was landing on a small shoreline just off the coast of Nicesky Bay; well away from the explosion which was ringing out its loud sounds and the smoke funnels up into the sky

"This is unbelievable! Beautiful! Beyond belief! Powerful!" Kaska screamed loudly as he was laughing so hard that he was holding his chest and that causes Zinna to become confused as she has never seen Kaska in this state; " The beginning of a new era: The plan shall be saved!" Kaska was tasting it.... He had won and had made a statement to Gregory that he wasn't going to beat him without Kaska doing a repraisal. Zinna couldn't believe that this was happening as the smoke continues to funnel out of Nicesky Bay and there was the continuation of explosions. There was less smoke than expected and the explosions were smaller than expected; however they were enough to shatter and splinter the entire Oilboat into many pieces. Luckly; Jason Molynir's plane and the other seaplane managed to escape a few minutes before... however; the real damage was done.

"Are you okay boss?" Zinna asked as Kaska continued to laugh like he was completely out of control as Cassium and Zinna both jump off the boat. Leyal, Sezar and DuWain both jump out and push the boat towards the sandy shore as Kaska does nothing but laugh. Cassium shakes his head as Zinna approches him.

"Forget it Zinna;" Cassium said shaking his head in shame; " Once the boss gets on a roll nothing stops him..."

"I see." Zinna responds in a naive tone. Her thoughts were blinding her action as a Nega Ace and it shows ~Is this what I signed up for?~ she thought as she looked towards the area where there was smoke filling up the sky and there were sounds of explosions and the slight sound of fire crackling. Zinna looked shocked that Kaska would take an issue this far. She has rarely seen Kaska laughing like a man that was out of control. This could have easily killed furry beings; however, the real damage was even graver.....

***

It was completely finished in less than three hours.....There was no defense....There was no turning back..... You could close your eyes and ears and nothing could ever stop the carnage that was present onto the Windsolaz Beach overlooking Nicesky Bay. The entire bay was coated with random oil slicks in many places and the shoreline was covered with oil now. The explosions involving the Oilboat itself was over; the fires were gone and the smoke was finally in the air and making the air a little harder to breathe now; the Oilboat was completely shattered into many places. The largest piece present was the front hull which was bobbing up and down in the oily water. The shoreline was about two miles long and was only accessible by a rope ladder connected againest a large granite hill which lines the entire Nicesky Bay area...It was nature's attempt to protect the entire bay from the furry race. However; in a sad and in a small part a sick note, it wasn't intended to protect the entire bay from oil slicks and explosions from boats which weren't created by the almighty. On the top of the grantie hill was Gregory AeroStar, Sally AeroStar, Oniz Mecha, Clarie Taylor, Mary Ann Franco and Yolanda Lovecroft. They were all standing there with stunned look on their faces and there were upset looks on both Mary Ann, Clarie and Yolanda's face. Words couldn't address this destruction. A useless four foot high wooden fence and trees were surrounding the clear area which was 30 feet in diameter with a small narrow road leading back to Windsolaz which was a dirt road 10 feet wide. The shock was unbearable as one event has destoryed an entire bay and no amount of cleanup would ever restore this beautiful area to its fullest. The consequences were starting to show even further damage than just the oil slicks, the tainted air and a destoryed Oilboat when numerous fish and sealife such as starfish and jellyfish was washing ashore covered with crude oil and the toxic fumes and waterlogging effects of the oil had rendered them dead. They were completely helpless in the terrorist attacks....The real victims of the henious assault. The gang could only watch in horror as the safety of Jason Molynir, Fuzi Nakasakai and the Gemini Twins were less important now.

"Our life's work.." Mary Ann said as she looks at the scene in complete shock and disbelief; "..is ruined!" Mary Ann and Clarie couldn't believe their eyes. They had worked nearly a decade to protect and study this entire area and it was ruined in less than three hours. The worse part was that there was nothing they could do to protect the wildlife despite the successful attempt to rescue the crew members of the Oilboat; which was the only scene's bright spot in all this. The dead sealife was inescapable to Sally AeroStar as the truth was clear in her eyes. The environment was sacred and important for the surivial of the furry race. Tommy's words were correct as he predicted.

"That life had no defenses except death...." Sally looking depressed as she saw the complete carnage before her very eyes; " They have suffered and those were living creatures." Sally was seeing the truth of the real world before her and it was becoming clear to her now that despite Tommy's smart mouth and the fact that his mother was working for a bunch of liberals; she couldn't help but wonder if the liberals do have some valid and truthful points. Maybe saving the environment is a goal that all furries beings should obtain. The carnage in Nicesky Bay was also making her wonder about the AeroAvis. After all; the AeroAvis uses the toxic black gold and she was wondering if they should be held guilty for using a substance which destorys wildlife and pollutes the air. She looks at Gregory and wonder if he is thinking the same thing. While Gregory wasn't thinking about it right now; it will be soon resonating into his mind very soon.

"Even without the deadly oil..." Oniz Mecha said quite honestly as even she was not completely immune by the destruction ocurring at NiceSky Bay; "..... the explosion would have turn this bay into chowder right now..."

"I'm too shocked to scream...." Gregory said looking stunned and overcomed by the sheer irony of the whole situation. The sheer carnage alone was reminding him of what was happening with the Great War. However; this ordeal was different. The Great War; despite the fact that it could be prevented, this war had to be fought, even if it in the end causes destruction in order to save the entire world from evil. This was something that someone did on a complete whim and wasn't a rule of war.~Does this hit close to home or what?~ Gregory thought in his painful thoughts as the whole ordeal was starting to cause Gregory to turn around in order to gain a respite from the carnage. However; when he turned around and looked at the road, he soon realized that things were about to get even worse now than ever. The mob was coming strong.....

"....Uh oh! Here they come!" Gregory said as he saw something that was going to make the whole situation even worse than it was before. Mary Ann was turning around and the truama caused by the destruction of the bay by the Nega Aces was going to get even worse. The very nightmare that the Windsolaz area hoped to avoid was playing out in its full glory as police cars and bicycles carrying reporters, police officers and the representives of the Oilboat from Miniversal appeared on the scene as if it was on cue. Those police cars stop and the doors opened and various familiar furries would enter the scene: Konvent Asias, Ian Wiser on his bicycle, Robert Satlin in Konvent's police car with Seale Burrow, Terrance Bishopland and Kary Davell, Ila Aloz, Cecil Lordair, Flitzio Agronaunt in the other police car and then there were furries that were not familiar and the situation was about to seem chaotic. Mary Ann could see this coming; at least no one was bleeding just yet. However; it was a violent act and after the exploision that occured in Kanata, this was being taken even more seriously then ever before. Mary Ann just shook her head in digust as she was not ready for the flood of police officers and reporters with the latter being quite understandable and the earlier being mandatory.

"Oh no... I knew that this was going to happen..." Mary Ann complained as she saw the nightmare start in it's full glory; " Something blows and everyone comes in a blaze of glory..."

"Gregory? Sally? Oniz? You better leave over there." Clarie states as she points at a small dirt path leading into the forest; " Me and Mary Ann can handle the swarming press.." Sally and Oniz nod their heads in understanding and without any delay whatsoever; they proceed onto that path into the forest. Gregory was about to enter the forest when he spots Ian Wiser all of a sudden.

"I see that Ian Wiser is here..." Gregory said as he sees Ian Wiser walking forwards and then proceeds to look at Clarie; " Claire; can you tell him to follow the path into the forest with us... I need to talk to him..."

"If you say so...." Clarie stated as Gregory turns around and walks clear into the forest following Sally and Oniz's lead. The inside of the forest was beautiful and was as of yet untouched by the tainted air and oil slicks. There was a small dirt path surrounded by natural plants, moss and random stands of oak, pine, spurce and cedar trees. Gregory AeroStar, Oniz Mecha and Sally AeroStar were walking down the path taking in all of what nature had to offer and then Gregory AeroStar stops right in the middle of nowhere and looks around. He nods his head with approval of the area and everyone was forced to stop. Oniz was looking quite concerned as they were not even halfway to the area where Jason Molynir was right now.

"Okay; we are far enough." Gregory said as he looks around and waits for Ian Wiser to show up; " We can stop here...."

"Why?" Oniz asked sounding quite harsh at the matter before them; " The press will be with us at any minute..." Oniz wasn't interested in talking to anyone as this point and they were clearly not involved; "We have to meet up with Jason." She knew that the press were at many times a snake in the grass ready to strike and ask questions that no furry being was ready to answer. However; Sally knew that the press would find them in the end. Gregory knew that while many reporters were uncaring of a person's feeling; he could trust Ian Wiser. Gregory would proudly give him the truth if it meant that something would be done to prevent this disater from happening ever again.

"Problem... Jason's on the other side... I'll take a full hour to get there..." Sally explained; ".... and counting the swarm of the press; they could be next in this whole thing..." as she looked around she finally saw Mr. Ian Wiser entering the area where Gregory and company were standing who was taking the same path as well; "Oh; hello Mr. Wiser." Gregory saw him too and noticed that no one was following him. Gregory breathed a sigh of relief.

"What is going on here?" Ian Wiser demanded in an honest tone; " Why don't you answer questions to the press instead of me?"

"That's because I can trust you to try to bring the truth out...." Gregory explained in a simple voice and it sounded less depressive now; "....even if censorship happens..."

"Even after all this...." Ian said shaking his head in utter disbelief as he saw Gregory AeroStar still acting quite strong; "...your father is dead; you almost get killed by a violent gang, you matched wits with an out-of-control preacher and you three are still standing.."

"Are you going to ask question about this or not?" Oniz asked looking quite upset since every event of Gregory's horrible ordeal was being glorified in her presence once again. She knew that this was a serious matter and Gregory could have easily joined his father. It was not a fun matter to discuss. Ian looked quite confused and decided to stop praising and start asking.

"Of course Miss Mecha.." Ian said in a defensive tone; "..I got carried away.."

"You better not.." Oniz hissed at Ian; wishing for him to just go away; "..you are starting to act like the press..."

"I understand...." Mr. Wiser said nodding his head as he began his line of questionning. Meanwhile; back at the lookoff of the Windsolaz Beach; there were more and more furries were approching the scene and most of them were reporters. There were ten reporters in all on the scene along with Sue, Vicky and Sandra who were talking to the secondary reporters along with Yolanda Lovecroft and the police force of Wesdon. However; Robert, Mary Ann and Clarie were going to have to talk to the three most respected reporters in all of Wesdon. (Read: Windsolaz has no press since paper was restricted to government documents and paper that was created outside of Windsolaz). The first news reporter was a nearly six foot tall, multi-colored peacock with a small build who wore a brown trenchcoat and a brown hat. He was known to Wesdon as Baron Peacock; considered a friend to Robert Statlin and was a reporter for the newspaper The Wesdon Free Press; which he was considered a problem in some circles since Baron's relationship with Robert has led to questions about his independence in which the press must be in order to be free. The second reporter was a female black penguin (read: without the pengiun waddle that stereotypes them) who was older and quite tall with a strong build who was more balanced in her journalism. She was know to the reporting public as Garlis Soundnoise; a reporter for the popular radio station in Wesdon; WJCT. She felt for the furry being; however, she wasn't afraid of asking good questions either. She wore a beige trenchcoat, beige pants and a beige reporter's hat. The third reporter was the youngest female reporter on the scene and yet was also considered the most bitter. She would ask questions that no one would ask and wasn't afraid of putting people on the spot; not to mention that she was as strong as a lion both in physical and verbal strength. She was known as Tokamuru Ioth; who was in fact a brown lion who was over six and a half feet tall and was a reporter who used lived in Jepang for most of her life before fleeing her country two years ago due to Jepang's suspension of freedom of expression in that country due to the Great War. She was a reporter for the Independent Boardcoasting Channel; a group of radio reporters which was considered the alternative to reporting in the mainstream press; who always wanted the truth; even if it would hurt the parties in the end. Her motto was: Lying destorys Freedom; Simple! She wore a grey trenchcoat, grey pants and a grey hat. She was clearly indepedent and wasn't going to take garbage from anyone. The other seven reporters were wearing trenchcoats, pants and hat according to their assigned boardcaster (read: Reporters Dress Code). Reporter #4 was a female white goose with a small build and was as tall as Garlis. Reporter #5 was a male black bear with a medium build and as tall as Tokamuru. Reporter #6 was a female golden cat who was part of that independent circle of reporters. Reporter #7 was a female brown snake who was talking to Konvent at this point. Reporter #8 was a male black swan who was over seven feet tall; with a strong build and was Baron's junior reporter working to get a job at reporting. Reporter #9 was a black sheep and Reporter #10 was a white mallard; both of them were also working for the independent circle of reporters along with Tokamuru. The scene was for most point calm and most of the people being interviewed were coorprate for the most part which was in fact very good news. Baron was standing in the dead center of the lookoff area and was waiting for his favorite friend Robert who was currently avoiding other reporters. This was not looking good for Robert's repuation....if he had a large one to remove.

"I am here on the scence, a witness of one of the biggest acts of terrorism in history. The Windsolaz Village has witnessed tragdey today as their life's work has been destoryed. Joining me now is the President of Miniversal Corpration, Mr. Robert Satlin...." Baron said as he finds Robert walking towards the center of the clearing overlooking Nicesky Bay and Baron puts the mircophone into his face; " Mr Satlin; can you tell us the status of your crew that was on your ship?" While Robert was still thinking about Ravendorf; he was relieved that Baron Peacock was interviewing him since they were good friends. Still; he knew that Baron was doing a job and question needed to be answered. Robert decided that it would be a good idea to answer all his questions and hope that Baron wouldn't go too far and ask him something that would scare him half to death. He was on a short leash now and this diaster was going to haunt him for life now.

"17 of 18 crew members including the captain have been rescued." Robert said as he speaks into mircophone; " I am certain that the proper authorites will be able to find him. We are contacting families at this hour."

"Mr. Satlin? People are calling this a terrorist attack.." Baron asked to Robert causing Robert to sweat a bit as he didn't want to answer any more questions as the thoughts of liability were dancing in his head; "..Do you believe that it is ture?"

"It _is_ a terrorist attack Mr. Peacock." Robert responded harshly as he was trying to get the thoughts of Ravendorf out of his mind; " The parties involved didn't even try to discuss this in a civil manner. Instead these _Nega Aces_ attacked us because we have earned the top position in deliverance of oil...." Still his words were not destorying the voice of Ravendorf in his head telling him that he was the murderer of the wildlife in Windsolaz; " This is apalling and even vulgar. This group should pay for their actions..."

"Do you believe that shipping laws will be tightened as a result of this?" Baron asked as Robert was feeling the pressure of the reporters. Still Baron's connections were not putting quite the pressure that Robert could be feeling right now. Kaska Halio was still in his mind and his feeling were not destorying those thoughts at all.

"I won't be surprised if such action is taken." Robert stated feeling a shake in his spine; " However; I must note that no amount of regulation would stop that evil heart that protrays the Nega Aces and Captain Ravendorf." It sounded strong; however, he knew that the Nega Aces were virtually unstoppable and unless they were caught, his company would take the fall and be 100% responsiable for this disater. The good thing now was that the Windsolaz Enivornment Movement was not going to pin on him .....at least not at this time.

"Thank you Mr. Satlin." Baron said as they shook hands and went their separate ways. There was not enough information at this point and everyone would be talking about it over the next few days; possability forever at this rate. Robert was off the hook.....for now anyway. The second reporter; known as Garlis was walking towards Mary Ann Franco; who was standing in front of the path where Gregory AeroStar, Sally AeroStar and Oniz Mecha fled. Garlis was a good reporter and showed considerable restraint in his questions; however, he still had a job to do and that was to talk to Mary Ann. She notices Garlis and feels like she didn't want to handle a reporter at this point. The project has meant so much to Mary Ann; that she was ready to sob. However; she knew that avoiding reporters was a mistake as well.

"This is commerical radio boardcast reporter Garlis on WJCT-radio in Wesdon her on location at the Windsolaz Beach as yet another exploision has taken place around the Usland region." Garlis said as Mary Ann starts to notice the reporter coming towards her. She was still not interested in talking; however, she didn't want to cause a scene either; " Joining us is the lead biologist of the Windsolaz Beach Conversation Project, Mary Ann Franco." Mary Ann nods her head and decides that she would be better served if she got this whole ordeal over with quickly; " Mrs. Franco? Can you tell listeners what your group's job is in this area?"

"We are the researchers and protecter of the Windsolaz area." Mary Ann said sounding like she was in fact not proud of her profession; as if she had failed; " Our job is to research the enivroment and study the ways of the nature condition and also to find ways to protect wildlife from hazards such the oil slicks and exploisions that would turn the bay into chowder." Garlis smirked a bit as Oniz Mecha's lame joke was told to world unknown to Mary Ann and that quote Mary Ann said would be the quote of the day for the newspapers to show on the headlines. Mary Ann didn't seem to care though as she was shooken up big time by the Oilboat's oil slick.

"You have stated that this is a fragile area?" Garlis asked trying to not do something that would create problems for Mary Ann.

"That's right...This area is so fragile that even one mistake has the ability to alter the bilogical makeup of the Windsolaz Beach. " Claris said breathing deeply as the whole thing was diffcult to say in light of the event beforehand; "The oil spill has completely ruined this area and we have no means to clean it up.."

"Anything else you would like to chime in?" Garlis asked knowing that Mary Ann was looking traumaized and wasn't going to take many more questions. Still Mary Ann wasn't about to hold her feelings back. The reporter in her own mind had a right to know and she wasn't againest freedom of the press.

"Certainly Garlis....I would like to give a _thank you_ to Jason Molynir, the Gemini Pilots and Fuzi Nakasakai for their attempts to save the crew of the Oulboat." Mary Ann responded as she was whicning at every word she said knowing that this ordeal has hurt everyone involved in the project that was their soul and their identity; " It is tragic to see that their lives will never be the same much like life in Windsolaz will never be the same again."

"Thank you Mary Ann for talking to us today...." Garlis said agreeing that Mary Ann had been through enough and the questionning should end until she could clear her head and come forward on her own terms.

"You're welcome Garlis..." Mary Ann responded knowing that this reporter was merely doing her job and they both shook hands together before Garlis left her to her own thoughts. Tokamuru walks towards the path leading back towards the Windsolaz Rotary where the leader of the project; Clarie Taylor was waiting for her.

"I am the independent reporter here on site as I look for answers into this terrible situation." Tokamuru began as Clarie apporches her; Clarie was a big supporter of indepedant journlists although most of them were considered pushy; " Joining us now is the project leader of the Windsolaz Forest and Beach area, Mrs. Clarie Taylor... Thank you for joining us today.."

"You are welcome..." Clarie responded however she was starting to look around for someone. The thoughts of Tommy Taylor were starting to dance in her head. Tokamuru was looking a bit annoyed since she was trained in the business of journalism that if someone wasn't focused on the report that they had something to hide and she should lay out the really tough questions from the beginning. Sometimes journalist don't realize that they can be so heartless and misunderstanding the people they interview.

"Mrs. Taylor.;" Tokamuru started to ask as Clarie focuses on the reporter currently asking questions; " according to my sources this terrorist threat's purpose was to prove the deadly-ness of the so-called _black gold_. Is he involved in your....?"

"The Nega Aces are _not_ involved in our group." Clarie responded harshly dimissing the question as just plain stupid; " We resent this kind of violent behaviour..." Tokamuru shook her head as she was not completely convinced; however, there was nothing in evidence that could prove a connection between the Nega Aces and the Windsolaz enivronmental movement. They wanted no trouble and the movement was very peaceful.

"Of course....The leader of this gang is named Captain Ravendorf....this character has been seen before." Tokamuru said as she asks the next question; one that sounded much more personal; " Do you believe that this was an act of revenge againest a third party say Gregory AeroStar?" For Clarie; this question was very silly to ask indeed. Gregory AeroStar was a mere guest here. How could Kaska know where he was?

"It's ture that Gregory AeroStar and Captain Ravendorf have met each other in the past;" Clarie said looking quite annoyed that the newsreporter would ask such a silly question; "..... however, it is clear that the main target that this violent gang had in mind was the boat of oil carried by Miniversal Corperation." Still it was a good question in reality though. Gregory AeroStar has already foiled Kaska's plans twice and Kaska was thinking about revenge on AeroStar since the Zabone ordeal. However; Kaska's focus was clearly on revenge againest Miniversal. It was also unbelievable that Clarie was hearing that Ravendorf was the villian in all this. Gregory was referring to this voice as Kaska Halio; not Captain Ravendorf.

"Who do you blame for this event?" Tokamuru asked as Clarie makes a large pause before answering her strongly. She knew full well who was to blame for this event.

"It is not on my mind and it is going to take a long time before the investigation is completed." Clarie said in a powerful statement and she was clearly right about it; " However; I believe this: The Nega Aces are one hundred percent at fault that this happened at all..."

"One follow-up question: If the Nega Aces cannot be caught;" Tokamuru responded knowing that the Nega Aces was a tough gang to stop and it would not be easy to catch them; ".... who would pay for this crime?"

"Only the investigation will tell all..." Clarie responded as her voice trails off and she was looking around and realizes that someone was in fact missing. Tommy Taylor hasn't shown up and Clarie had completely forgotten about him since the Oilboat was in trouble. ~ I don't see Tommy here!~ she thought as she was starting to assume and figured that Tommy Taylor was with Gregory AeroStar and Jason Molynir on the other side of Nicesky Bay right now. However; she would be proven wrong as the newsreporter started to get annoyed at the trail-off voice of Clarie Taylor......News was a fast and impatient business indeed; except for Ian Wiser of course....

***

Still; you had to be surprised that a tragedy would bring friends together that would otherwise fail if there was nothing to do. The sun was starting to set after a whirlwind day; proably the only thing constant that was happening today. The AeroAvis' front lawn was filled with people; two picnic tables and lots of grilled fruits and vegetables. Sitting down in the tables were Sally AeroStar, Oniz Mecha, Jason Molynir, Eric Mann, Mercer Mann and Ian Wiser. The tables were full of fruits and vegetables and everyone was digging into the mess without any delay; as there was no meat available as Gregory has always stated to be kind to his neighbours and to himself. Luckly; no on objected to the lack of meat on the tables. Fuzi Nakasakai was also on hand; however, he wasn't going to eat anything as he didn't have any time. Commander Wesdon was proably angry at him for leaving his post to stop the attack on the Oilboat. So Fuzi was currently walking towards the northeastern side of the AeroAvis property in order to gain access to the landing stip behind the building. As that was happening; Gregory was walking towards the picnic tables with a large sliver platter of grilled fruits and vegetables (read: Apples, Bananas, Onions, Leeks, Peppers, Carrots among them.). He was walking away from the BBQ grill which was a simple metal bowl filled with sand; pebbles and charcoal with a rack on top of it and it was flaming in a control manner. Gregory suddenly notices Fuzi walking the other way.

"Look; I have to go now.." Fuzi said as Gregory places the latest platter on the second table which had the least amount of grilled food; "..Commander Wesdon would ruin me if I'm late..." Fuzi walks quickly and goes out of sight towards his Jepang's Hope.

"Very well..." Gregory nods as he waves goodbye to his friend who is proably the best friend he has right now and knows that he has a job to do; "..Save some food for me people; I'll be sitting down next to the tree..." As Gregory said that he walks towards a large apple tree was was planted right next to the tables for shade and lays down right onto the ground. Everyone was digging in except for Oniz Mecha and Sally AeroStar who notice Gregory not smiling and looking quite down as Gregory was looking up into the sky. Gregory was for some reason allowing the roar of the engines coming out of Fuzi's Jepang's Hope seaplane which was pirecing into his hearing and thoughts. Sally and Oniz get out of their seats and walk towards the apple tree where Gregory was laying and Gregory starts to notice a red dot flying into the sky as Fuzi's airplane was not in the air and flying high right over the lawn where Gregory can see it. There wasn't any happiness in Gregory's eyes as there was only grief; ".. War is cruel isn't it?" he asked bitterly as the events beforehand were causing pain to him; " Oil has become a _blood fuel_..." Sally could see it in his eyes. He was looking himself in a virtual mirror and wondering if his use of a substance which used incorrectly can destory anything including plant and animal life. He was wondering about Tommy's invention as being a savior after all. Oniz was distraught that Gregory would let an out-of-control event ruin a good getting out together with friends which was needed in thes troubled times.

"Gregory.." Oniz said shaking her head seriously thinking that Gregory was acting like a child in being worried about aomething that was out of his control; "..you are not still thinking about Windsolaz?"

"Oniz?!" Sally protested as Oniz's attitude was considered shameful on her part; " You forgot about _this_ already?"

"Of course not.." Oniz snapped back; "..but....the Nega Aces caused this mess!"

"...and what if oil never existed?!" Gregory asked looking more and more bitter as Jason Molynir walked towards the group looking concerned about Gregory's mental health and needed to be reminded that nothing would ever please Kaska Halio.

"They would just find something else to feed their so-called _holier than thou_ stomachs.." Jason said with a preacher's tone. Gregory realized that Jason was right. If oil was gone; what will they strike next? Is the word God even safe?:...These are just evil furries who have no regard for others.." Jason turns around and walks towards the northeastern side of the AeroAvis, in the same direction as Fuzi did. He was going to his plane and returning home it seems; "..Look; I need to return to Windia before they close the border for the Christmas Mass..."

"Stay frosty Mr. Molynir.." Sally said cheerfully and Gregory let's out a smile.

"Of course..." Jason turns around and smiles at them; "....and make sure that your guardian does the same." Jason quickly turns around and walks out of sight.

~At least he didn't call me a golem.~ Gregory thought as Jason's word were clearly much warmer and less hostitle than they were earlier in the day. Jason must have felt that Gregory was making progress and Gregory was smiling much stronger now as he looked at the walking Jason and waved his hand towards him; "Take care..." Oniz Mecha was smiling too. She saw the real Gregory AeroStar and she started to see her actions were just as unjustified as Gregory's. It was time to ask for Gregory's forgiveness.

"Gregory.." Oniz said as she cleared her throat and try to sound like she meant what she said; ".I'm sorry for yelling at you....I shouldn't be snooping into you family business..."

"Actually; I'm thankful for you butting into my business.." Gregory responded with a level of honesty that surprised Oniz greatly as he was admitting to his wrongs as well; ".I was forgetting about my family and my responability here at the AeroAvis."

"Well; I shouldn't have bombed you for going to the higher calling." Oniz admitted feeling very relived that Gregory was more than understanding for Oniz's concerns. Still; it would have been better if tragedy wasn't the cause of the change; " That was not right..." The Mann twins were surprised as they were hearing this from earshot. Eric and Mercer wanted to gloat; but for some reason the actions of Gregory and Oniz seemed to make this a poor idea.

"Well;" Eric said seriously as he saw the two furries talk to each other showing a sigh of relief on their part; " I see that you two have finally come to your senses."

"Eric...Mercer...thank you for coming to Windsolaz's aid." Gregory said with a truthful tone that surprised the Mann twins; " We really did need you back there."

"Your welcome." Mercer responded with a surprised look on his face. There was no sign of cleverness on Gregory's part; however, he wondered how long this was going to last. The next surprise was about to come as a yellow taxi came to a stop near the AeroAvis' driveway. The doors on the rear side and front door opened and out came Phillip AeroStar and Gregory's own buddy Farris. The party was about to heat up a bit in this slightly cool weather in Wesdon. Farris and Phillip walk up towards the picnic area where Gregory and Sally notice them and they wave to invite them to the grilling. Unknown to them was the fact that Jason Molynir was returning to the grilling area which was strange considering that he was supposed to return to Windia.

"Hi brother..." Sally said as Phillip waved back and ran towards Sally. Farris ran right behind him waving as well.

"Hello Buddy!" Gregory shouted out waving to Farris. Farris was smiling.

"A hello back to ya.." Farris responded back with a huge grin on his face; "..The food smells good..."

"That's good." Sally said with a slight giggle in her voice; " Come and sit down."

"Okay...." Phillip said as Phillip and Farris walk towards the second picnic table and sat down near the edge of the picnic table. Each then placed grilled vegtables, fruits and nuts on their plates and ate right away. Gregory smiles before he notices that Jason Molynir was waving his arms. Gregory gives Sally the signal that Jason wants to talk to him and that he would be leaving the area. Sally agreed and wished them luck as Gregory walks towards the eastern side of the AeroAvis proptery to where Jason was standing.

"Oh Gregory?" Jason asked looking at him. Gregory was confused that Jason was still here.

"Jason?" Gregory asked wondering why Jason was interested in talking to him. Gregory at first wondered if he was still wanting to talk about what happened earlier today and all that has happened today.

"Telephone!" Jason responded and that response as strong as Jason puts it; it was a sigh of relief for the young AeroStar. Gregory breathed deeply to relive the pressure.

"Thank you!" Gregory said as Sally walks towards the eastern end wondering if Gregory was done with Jason.

"You're welcome!" Jason responded as he walks towards the airstrip of the AeroAvis and finds his plane. Sally walks beside him with a confusing stare at Gregory.

"I wonder who it could be?" Sally asked.

"Sally;" Gregory said wondering just the same thing; "... you better get the third batch of grilled plants ready from the grill."

"Okay." Sally said as she returned to the picnic area where the grill was and was grabbing a plate to place the latest set of grilled fruits and plants. Meanwhile as Sally was loading up on food; Gregory enters into the AeroAvis building by the eastern side of the property. Gregory enters into the kitchen and notices that the phone was indeed laying onto a table on its side. ~ I wonder who would be calling at this hour?~ he thought as most of his loyal friends were at the grilling. ~ Must be Commander Wesdon or Randolls maybe?~ he thought.

Gregory proceeds to pick up the phone and talk straights into it; "Hello?"

"Gregory?" Gregory hears a panting; wheezing female voice on the other end and sounded just like the voice of Clarie; " Please tell me that Tommy's with you?" she asked in some kind of desparation.

"I'm afraid that he's not here.." Gregory said as the panting was turning to a form of emotional whining; ".Please calm down..."

"I just got away from the press and I cannot find Tommy anywhere." Clarie responded seemly in tears. Gregory realized that his day would not be over by a long shot. Gregory felt terrible as he hasn't seen Tommy Taylor since the Oilboat exploded. This was extremely bad considering that Windsolaz was under seige by the police and the terrorist responsable for this could still be in the area. Gregory had to help her.

"I see.." Gregory said biting his lip and thinking that he would have to go againest his own words; "..I'll be right there in a half-hour..."

"Thank you..." Clarie responded sounding very happy that Gregory agreed to return to help her; "...I'll give the proper authorites your authorization to you and your friends.....I'll see you later."

"Thank you..." Gregory said as Sally AeroStar re-enters the kitchen, apparently to get more fruit; "..Goodbye..." Gregory places the recivier back onto its holder and looks like he is in terrible pain; but not the sharp pains that he always seem to get. Sally figured that something was wrong anyway and that the pain was coming from someother source; as if the almighty was testing him once again.

"Gregory?" Sally asked looking concerned for her brothers well-being; " You look worried...."

"That was Claire.." Gregory admitted whincing at the thought of having to go back to Windsolaz and all that carnage; "..Tommy's missing..."

"What?" Sally asked looking deeply surprised. Clarie has never asked for such help and even though Tommy was considered a wise-cracker in Sally's own eyes; he has almost never went missing.

"Tell Oniz, Farris and Phillip to get ready to return to Windsolaz Beach." Gregory said looking at Sally and sounding very strong at this point; " Tommy Taylor is gone and we were supposed to keep an eye out for him."

"Why didn't she call the police?" Sally asked. It was a good question since policeman were supposed to be the ones to count on in these situations. However; Gregory knew that the police force was reduced because of the war and they needed all the help that they could get.

"The Wesdon Police Force has been crippled since the war began. Besides; it's only been six hours since Tommy went missing so the police aren't going to file a report anyway." Gregory responded seriously as the pain of worry was apparent when he realized just how dangerous being in Windsolaz could become now that the Oilboat has been destoryed; " Most importantly; if the Nega Aces somehow escaped; then what's to stop them? They could still be in the area..."

"Okay; " Sally stated understanding the trouble that was going to befall on Tommy unless there were more furries in the area to search and the police have bigger problems to solve right now; "I'll tell them...." Sally then turns around and exits the kitchen; closing the door behind her. Gregory looks right through his paws and wonders just how many more times can he go back on his own word before it becomes too late to say his sorry again. If Oniz managed to succeed in anything; it was to make Gregory aware of the fact that he was treading on thin ice more and more and soon he might very well go under.

"Oniz; you have seen the future. I am going through crisis after crisis without a firm direction.." Gregory said admitting that his decision was a pull-back from his word; however, for Tommy's own life this was more important; "..but Tommy's life is in dire striaghts now...." Gregory then walks out of the kitchen and gets prepared for the evening. An evening of searching for Tommy and finding out if Oniz and he could ever get along now.

***

This was the last thing that Gregory AeroStar wanted to do today; but with Tommy missing, he pretty much had no choice in the matter as he and his friends which consists of Sally AeroStar, Phillip AeroStar, Oniz Mecha, Farris Karnage, Eric Mann, Mercer Mann and Clarie Taylor returned to the area where Oniz Mecha and Gregory AeroStar first met Ian Wiser earlier as Gregory figured that this would be a good place since the Wesdon and Windsolaz police force agreed to look at the western area of Windsolaz. Gregory quickly pulls out a fifteen square-inch map and places it on a clean tree stump. Clarie was somber once again as she saw their work ruined as there wasn't as much control as there was before the Oilboat exploded.

"All right folks.." Gregory said pointing to the eastern half of the parchment map; "..Konvent has stated that they will search the western half of the Windsolaz park. We have the eastern half."

"I don't understand.." Clarie complained quietly; ".....they're going to ruin our work even further."  

"Your son _is_ missing right now and he could be there...." Gregory responded reminding Clarie that her son's life was much more important than this work that she was doing and Gregory nodded to say that they will try to be careful with her work as much as possible.

"Gregory's got a point there." Oniz pointed out.

"I see.." Clarie said looking somber once again and Gregory looks at her feeling quite worried. Once again; someone was in danger and everything that Clarie was working for and the great comeback for Clarie was being tempered down and watered down. ~How long can this go on?~ he thought with a somber look as he points his finger onto the lower right corner of the map.

"All right folks.." Gregory said; " Claire will lead Phillip, Eric and Mercer onto the southeastern quarter."

"Okay people;" Clarie said with a stressed loud voice; " the area is part swamp so you're going to have to be careful."

"Thanks a lot." Eric said biting his lip. He and Mercer shared yet another characterstic and flaw into their otherwise fearless thinking. They simply hate swamps and swamp gas.

"Yeah;" Mercer protested looking guilty of being fearful for something that was annoying; but harmless; "... what is this all about?"

"Don't worry...You supposed to be stunt furries.." Phillip said rubbing the whole weakness into the head of the Gemini Pilots; "..Are you going to let a little _swamp water_ and _swamp gas_ scare you?"

"Look at them!" Clarie added her weight into the situation which made Eric and Mercer blush with embarssment; " They call themselves _brave stunt pilots_..."

"Time to find little Tommy..." Eric said making a startled like sound as he was shown up by Clarie and Phillip of all furries. He could not show weakness as he turns around and walks towards the south quickly; ready to find Tommy.

"Yeah;" Mercer said as he and Eric quickly exit towards the south leaving Clarie and Phillip in their dust; or in this case; their mud; ".... we will have _no_ fear!"

"Now that's motivation!" Clarie said in her strested out voice; " Let's get busy Phillip..."

"Right!" Phillip said as Clarie and Phillip both quickly walk towards the southern swampland tagging behind Eric and Mercer Mann's lead. Gregory felt relieved that this was going to be over sooner. One could only hope that Tommy Taylor could be found safely.

"Be back in two hours because of curfew." Gregory said as he refolds the map and puts it back into his pockets. Gregory was ready to end this at all costs.

"I guess that we search the northeast quarter of the area." Farris said as he, Oniz, Gregory and Sally walks forward into the thick foliage and wonders how this explosion could have happened; " Gregory? I'm still a bit puzzled as to the cause of the Oilboat..."

"This is not the time to be discussing about ships." Oniz said with a quite upset tone knowing that any talk about the Oilboat was unimportant with Tommy Taylor missing at this point. This was to Oniz; a complete out of character display by Farris.

"Buddy?" Farris asked seeing that Oniz was upset once again; " Is Oniz angry about....?"

"Farris..." Gregory said trying to get this situation out of his head and concerate on finding Tommy Taylor; "....It's very simple ; that boat ran aground and exploded..."

"All right then.." Farris said as he looks and wonders why the explosion didn't cause a bigger gas cloud than it did and there was mostly hot steam which was the cause of the dangerous explosion; "..why was there little smoke on the scence?"

"It seems to me that when the Oilboat run aground;" Oniz explained pondering the whole ordeal; ".... the strength of the coral area must have teared into the hull into the ship and the seawater managed to get inside and reduce the chance of catching light and reduced the chance of explosion."

"Let's not worry about the possible links to this case and concerate on finding Tommy." Sally said as Gregory breathed a sigh of relief and continued on north.

"Of course..." Gregory said as he sound quite cold and that entered his thoughts like harsh hail falling down on him and that was full of apathy; a complete killer in this social fabric. ~This apathy is not like me....This is not the real me....What's happening?~ he thought wondering on the other hand if it was ture. He hasn't been too kind to the Great War or the Usland government in recent months and that has led to wonder if being jaded was becoming his character now. Still; Tommy's disappearance was still on the minds of the AeroStar gang as they continue their walk up north until they reach at the bottom of a very steep ridge which was about fifteen feet high make out of granite rock with root sticking out of it in area where the granite rock and spaces were separate. The ridge was also very wide is it extends from left to right and there was no way to continue up which may show that the group was near the end of NiceSky Bay. The group stops in their tracks and look around.

"It seems that we can go no further from here..." Sally points out as Gregory looks left for a moment in order to regain his own bearings and to allow everyone else to regain their composure as well.

"All right; it looks like we are going to have to split into two groups yet again." Gregory said as he looks at his buddy; " Farris and I will go left while Sally and Oniz will go right. Now remember; follow the ridge line and do not stray away from the hill."

"Why Sally?" Oniz complained as she felt that she was getting the shaft from Gregory even though we all knew why Gregory wanted to be with Farris.

"Because I want to talk to my buddy." Gregory said as he shrugged his shoulder wondering why Oniz wouldn't guess why he chose Farris; " Why otherwise?"

"I just thought that it was to...." Oniz protested in vain as Farris was beginning to walk towards the west.

"Let's go buddy..." Farris said as he turns around to tell Gregory to come. However; as he turns towards the west again he quickly notices a sliouette of a ferret with a cutlass in this right hand pointing it directly into Farris' face and they causes him to shirek unintentionally; "..AIEEEE!"

"Farris?!" Gregory asked in a panic himself as he notices the silouette as well and walks behind Farris; " Who are you?" Oniz and Sally were about to walk towards the east when suddenly; yet another silouette appears and this time is was a bulldog carrying a loaded musket it seemed that was pointed at them which causes Sally and Oniz to step back in fear towards the intersection.

"Gregory?!" Sally said in fear; " There's another one..." All the furries move back towards the cleared path intersection as the two sliouette's moved forward with their weapons pointed at them. However; as they moved the silouette would soon reveal themself as none other than Mad Dog and Dumptruck; which were part of Captain Ravendorf's crew. Although the AeroStars have never met these two; their style of battle was very similar to a group known as the Pirates of Mercy.

"We are partners of our boss." Mad Dog said with a sheepish grin as he finally comes to a stop.

"They look like pirates to me." Oniz said biting her lip.

"Aye; we zre pirates.." Dumptruck said as he comes to a complete stop himself; " however we zill show zou mercy..."

"Pirates that actually show mercy is a new thing on me.." Farris said with his eyes opened very wide.

"Reality is full of surprises.." A familiar voice beckon out which had no emotion whatsoever; ".Truth-drifters would never know that!" Gregory was looking up and his mouth was left wide open. He knew who that voice was from and he couldn't believe that he would see this guy again.

"That voice.." Gregory said looking like he had seen a ghost; "..Ravendorf?!" Gregory's eyes were transfixed at the voice whic was heard at the top of the ridge and on top of that ridge Gregory saw what he had hoped that he didn't see ever again for a long while. There was a large raven-like sliouette with no weapons; although we was carrying someone on his right hip and it was a small kangeroo-like furry silouette with a familar baseball cap. Could it be.....?

"What is _he_ carrying?" Sally said as she saw the raven-like silouette and she was in awe as she points at what the raven was carrying.

"That looks like.." Oniz said as she notices it too; that baseball cap gave it all away for her eyesight; "..Tommy?!" The raven-like furry revealed himself as he jumped into the air and surpassed the entire group; landing on his feet on the path that Gregory and company were using to get here. He turns around and reveals himself as none other than Captain Ravendorf; the one accused of sinking the Oilboat; according to Robert and Konvent. Although Gregory knew that Ravendorf didn't commit any of the crimes that he was accused off; what Ravendorf was carrying brought the biggest shock to him. The person who he was carrying was just a small kangeroo- Tommy Taylor. Tommy looked like he was abused and assaulted; as he was tied-up hand and foot and looked sore red all over. Gregory was red-hot with anger now. The furry that he was trying to convince to the world that he was not a criminal was involved in a criminal act himself. The rest of the group was in shock with Sally joining Gregory in her anger as well.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Gregory asked in a fit of rage; however, he was restraining himself for about a moment as Ravendorf simply looks at him with his glassy eyes and showed no emotion; turning Gregory's emotion into further anger and nearing outright hatered.

"This _boy_ ran away into an illegal area of Windsolaz." Ravendorf said honestly and unemotionally; " I was _teaching_ him some respect for the law." Sally was outraged as she got a pretty good idea of what he meant by _teaching_ him. Ravendorf basically brutallized him.

"That's child assult..." Sally screamed in outrage which caused Gregory's emotions into white-hot anger and into outright hatered; "You are nothing but a criminal..."

"Ravendorf!" Gregory screamed in rage; " Turn yourself in at once!"

"I'm afraid I cannot do that.." Ravendorf said unemotionally and completely calm as he threw the tied-up Tommy Taylor right into Oniz Mecha's hand as she caught Tommy perfectly; "..I am a force and I will not be forsaken by mere furry truth-drifters." Gregory has enough of this furry. To Gregory; he has coddled Ravendorf enough who not only was refusing to submit to the police; or Gregory's commands for that matter. He was also comitting complete blastomphy againest the almighty lord. Gregory if by something that told him to do it in his own mind; runs towards Ravendorf and jumps in order to tackle Ravendorf to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUSELF A GOD?!" Gregory screamed out as he seemed to have the tall raven furry. However; Ravendorf was simply too quick and too strong to be even touched. Captain Ravendorf proceeded to jump up into the sky once again making certain that Gregory AeroStar would completely miss him. Gregory falls down with a perfect comical faceplant down onto the ground as Captain Ravendorf catches so much air that he manages to land right back onto the ridge causing Sally, Farris and Oniz to gasp in fear and in partial awe as Captain Ravendorf turns his back on the group. As this was happening; Mad Dog and Dumptruck who were completely ignored by Farris, Oniz and Sally placed their weapons down and walked away from the group and were completely out of sight.

"I see the hypocriticalness in all of this..." Ravendorf said calmly as his final statement and walks away from the ridge as Gregory struggles to get back onto his feet again; "... I guess Maxim was wrong after all..."

"COME BACK HERE!! YOU'RE THE REAL TRUTH-DRIFTER..." Gregory screams with anger and tears were coming down his face in utter disbelief; "...YOU'RE NOTHING!! NOTHING!!"

"Gregory! Forget him... Let's stop the pirates...." Sally said as she failed to realized that as she turned around; Mad Dog and Dumptruck were long gone right now; " Curses!!... They are gone too!" As Gregory AeroStar made it back onto his feet; Oniz Mecha places Tommy Taylor on his seat and unties all the ropes that were binding him. Tommy's eyes were closed as Gregory just looked at him in total disbelief. He had seen the real Ravendorf. Mrs. Snarly was right and both the police and Gregory were completely wrong. Konvent was wrong that Captain Ravendorf and Kaska Halio were the exact same furry. However; Gregory was wrong to think that Ravendorf was a good person which he should've realized the moment that Ravendorf left him at the Burimanger Complex. Gregory calmed himself down and stared at Tommy who was an _innocent_ person in all of this.

"Mrs. Snarly was right...." Gregory said knowing now just how important experience was which Mrs. Snarly was giving him was in fact very ture; " I didn't see the ture nature of him. I guess the police had every right to be concerned about this felon."

"Forget that felon Greg.." Sally said realizing that there was nothing they could do now as this was the police's job now;"..Tommy's well-being is far more important."

"I think Claire would rather see her son alive than see Ravendorf in jail.." Farris said nodding as Gregory breathed deeply and stood up feeling just a little ashamed.

"Besides by the time Konvent gets here; Ravendorf will be miles away..." Oniz admitted as she notices that Tommy Taylor was beginning to open his eyes and was looking around; "... Ah; he's coming too....."

"What....What happened? Where am I?" Tommy asked looking dazed before he focused on Gregory's face and that caused him to feel a clutch of panic; " It was awful Mr. AeroStar! That bad furry kidnapped me... I was walking into the forest when suddenly I was nailed by that guy that you just talked to him." Tommy was panting now in complete fear; " He blindfolded me, tied me up and he harshly tickled me. I couldn't stop laughing...."

"Why was that fiend torturing you?" Gregory asked looking very cross at the actions of Captain Ravendorf; as if Captain Ravendorf was treating Tommy like a play-toy.

"He wanted to...." Tommy said breathing deeply; " make me confess that I was in an illegal area... I did no such thing...."

"Ravendorf did say that you _ran off_..." Gregory said realizing that Tommy's story was starting to make real sense and that his actions were not matching his words. Tommy struggles back onto his feet once again.

"Well I did sneak off while the Oilboat was present..." Tommy said causing Gregory's eyes to lit up. He realized that it didn't really matter if he was in an illegal area or not. While Captain Ravendorf's punishment was nothing less than an assault; Tommy ran off and left his mother into complete hysteria. He knew that Tommy deserved no sympathy at all.

"Then ......" Gregory said in a long pause before shouting down striaght into his kisser; "..... It _serves you right_!!"

"Huh?" Sally asked looking surprised. This was the first time she can remember in a long time that Gregory would chew off Sally. She started to smile hoping that Gregory would give Tommy another chance to be clever.

"There's two abnormalites for the day..." Oniz said shaking her head in surprise as Tommy was in complete panic again as Gregory looks at his in a foul mood.

"But; Gregory...." Tommy protested not believing that Gregory was treating him like this; " I didn't enter an illegal area..."

"It doesn't matter!" Gregory snaps back causing Tommy to step back and fall back onto his seat again; " Your mother is in complete hysteria over your disappearance.." Gregory proceeds to point an accusing finger at Tommy; "..you should be ashmed of your disobence."

"That's not an abnormality...." Sally said as her face lit up in happiness as Tommy was finally getting his just deserts for disobeying mom; " that is ture morality."

"Let's go.." Gregory said as he harshly forces Tommy back up to his feet; "..Claire will be relieved to see him alive..."

"My mom is going to be mad at me!" Tommy protested as he realized what he had done. Gregory was not even hearing him now as his mind was made up.

"That's _your_ problem!" Gregory shout out into Tommy's face; " Now come on!" Tommy's face looked completely defeated as he was going to have to face his mother who was worried to death about him. Although Gregory was angry at Tommy for his sneaking off without mother's premission; he was relieved that this whole ordeal was over and once again Gregory and company were out of danger. It was time to go home and sleep; maybe Christmas Eve will bring better joy....or not......

***

Inside the Windsolaz taxi, riding towards the AeroAvis as nightfall resumes with lots of clouds. However; there was no rain present just yet. Riding in the taxi along the countryside was Farris in the front seat, with Gregory, Sally and Phillip riding in the back seat. Oniz Mecha was riding in another taxi and was expected to be at the AeroAvis before they were. Chaval Destones was driving the taxi and the AeroStar family was talking up what had happened with Tommy Taylor. Apparently; as Gregory AeroStar was predicting; Clarie Taylor was very mad at Tommy for leaving her without premission and for that Tommy was barred from his paper route and grounded for one month. He would also be forced to attend Christmas Mass; which Tommy didn't like going anyway.

"Boy...." Sally exclaimed remembering the harsh tone of Clarie after finding Tommy was alive; ".... was Tommy's mom steamed at him?"

"She should be.." Gregory said without as much as a second thought; a sign that Tommy deserved what he got and that a month of groundation was nothing compared to be tormented by Captain Ravendorf;"...Tommy should know better than to run off without her premission."

"Umm....Gregory?" Phillip asked thinking that Gregory was being a bit insentative; " We didn't do a good job of keeping an eye out for him."

"If Tommy was six years old than maybe it would be our fault..." Chaval responded sighting with Gregory on this one. Tommy disobeyed his mom; plain and simple and the punishment was light compared to the experience Tommy Taylor got with Ravendorf.

"There's a lot of apathy in this car.." Farris said looking quite glum; "..It is not healthy here..." Gregory felt that Farris had a point. He was feeling quite cold and his thoughts were agreeing with him. ~This has been an awful day to say the least. What other things could go wrong now?~ he thought as the taxi finally arrived at the AeroAvis driveway.

"There is a chill in the air." Gregory said with a slight bitter tone in his voice; as if he was cold as ice for some reason. A rare emotion for a lukewarm heart.

"No wonder; it is nighttime in winter and it can get very chilly. Here we are.." Chaval said as she brings the car to a stop right next to the driveway; "..By the way; since you found Tommy tonight... I won't charge you for it..."

"Thank you...." Gregory said as Sally, Phillip and Farris opens the doors and hop out of the taxi. Gregory nudges forward and steps gently out of the taxi.

"You are welcome.." Chaval said as Farris, Sally and Phillip each closed the doors of taxi on each side; " Have a good Christmas." Farris, Gregory, Sally and Phillip get out of the way as the taxi slowly gains speed and drives off out of sight. Gregory felt that finally he could finally get some sleep. However; it was not to be just yet as Gregory walks towards the front of the lawn and sees Oniz Mecha waiting for him. Farris without as much as a good night to his buddy; quickly walks towards Ramon Karnage's house and was awaiting for Salah who was proably worried about him being out at night this late.

"There's Oniz on the front lawn." Sally said looking a bit confused. Phillip nodded in agreement as Oniz was a person who goes to sleep early. She was a firm believer of the saying.... Early to bed...Early to rise....

"That's funny..." Phillip said as Gregory approches Oniz who looked puffed with anger; "..Oniz's usually asleep at this hour."

"What's going on Oniz?" Gregory asked realizing that something was clearly wrong and something was up. Gregory's question made Oniz even more angry and somewhat frustrated.

"I told you a hundred times.." Oniz shouted in anger and sounded quite panicky; ".I even told you once more to lock up the airplane hanger when it is not in use. Thanks to you ignoring my warnings.." Oniz points to the eastern side of the AeroAvis and her tone of voice got stronger and louder to boot; "....There _is a man_ SLEEPING in the airplane hanger."

"Oniz; you need a lot more sleep.." Gregory said shrugging off the suggestion thinking that Oniz has finally lost it, this was a place where thieves don't thrive; "..Staying up at night is terrible thing to do. Not good on the eyes.."

"Okay then Mr. Smartypants!" Oniz protested grunting heavily at Gregory's face; " Why don't ya check this out for yourself?"

"Very well...." Gregory said reconsidering and willing to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Oniz was being crazy tonight and saw something that didn't exist; " I'll take your word for it. I'll go into the hanger." Gregory quickly passes Oniz Mecha and walks towards the driveway and walks towards the airplane hanger on the northern side of the AeroAvis property. Oniz Mecha was tagging close behind. Sally and Phillip waited until they were both out of sight.

"Let's go inside the house before Gregory catches us not going to sleep." Sally said as she walks towards the main entrance of the AeroAvis' building and opens the door. She walks inside and Phillip comes close behind her.

"Agreed...." Phillip said nodding his head in approval as he walks inside the AeroAvis and closes the door behind him. Meanwhile; as Phillip and Sally went upstairs and got ready to go to sleep; Gregory and Oniz walked to the back of the AeroAvis building and were just in front of the AeroAvis' airplane hanger. Oniz and Gregory walk towards the hanger and stop just in front of the double-door hanger. Gregory still didn't look convinced as Oniz still sounded very cross for Gregory leaving the doors open at night.

"I've known you since you were hired years ago and you have never done this before..." Gregory said still believing that Oniz Mecha was playing on him. Oniz felt very offended and was even more angry than ever before.

"Well someone discovered that your airplane hanger was a good place to hide..." Oniz snapped back with red-hot anger. Gregory realized that nothing would please her until who or whatever that thing was inside the hanger was elimated from the hanger. Gregory quickly opens the double-doors and decides to give Oniz the benefit of the doubt.

"Okay; I'll just turn on the light and we will see our little intruder." Gregory flips the switch which turns the lights on inside the AeroAvis' airplane hanger. Gregory and Oniz look forward and just as Oniz Mecha discovered herself; there was a bird-like furry sleeping in the center of the building inside the Maxim Special. He was carrying a briefcase and was wearing a black checkered shirts, checkered pants and a brown labcoat. He looked like a white palican and was about five and a half feet tall with medium build and was just under 25 years old. He was pretty young although not as young as Gregory AeroStar was. Gregory was surprised as Oniz Mecha was looking at Gregory with a snicker look as to say to him that she told him so; or warned him so. Gregory was quite annoyed by it and decided it was time to wake this guy up and make him answer for sleeping on private property.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gregory shouts out; however, it was clearly not loud enough as the furry was sleeping very well; " The guy's a heavy sleeper...Strange.."

"WAKE UP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!!" Oniz shouts from the top of her lungs and that works to perfection as the bird-furry wakes up and he was in a panic state as if the police had caught him and was ready to put him in jail. He was very lucky that they were not police officers; however, his blindness of sleep caused him to see Gregory and Oniz as police officers and he started to panic.

"I was waiting for Gregory officer...Honestly.." the furry responded in a panic state just before his eyes started to become clear and can see clearly; ".. I was only... Huh?" he finally saw that his two police officers turned out to be Gregory AeroStar and a female tiger furry; " You are not an officer of the law..."

"Maybe not;" Oniz said sounding very harsh; " but you are the second unexpected guest who has crossed paths above it..."

"Wait a second...." Gregory said seeing that this crazy bird looked completely harmless and was actually more frightened that him and Oniz then Oniz and Gregory were to him; " You are not trying to steal anything..."

"Please let me introduce myself." Buzz Setliv explained trying to calm down his troubled voice which was doubling over quite a bit from the fear; " I am Professor Buzz E. Setliv; a freelance technologist from Cape Suzette. I also work on many technologies..." To Gregory; this sounded like a little resume for a job here at the AeroAvis. It was tempting; but he didn't want to risk losing another poor soul to the war if he got a formal job at the AeroAvis.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you sir;" Gregory said shaking his head as if the professor was trying to get a job here at the AeroAivs; however, with the lack of resources and the fact that he already had a mechanic working; he had to turn down Buzz's offer; "... but I already have a mechanic, inventor and a technologist.."

"That would be me.." Oniz said with bravado and if it was just on impluse; she brought down the important question; ".Are you married?"

"Do you ever stop thinking that?" Gregory asked looking quite annoyed that she would talk about marriage at a time like this.

"Do you ever start?" Oniz snapped back with a question of her own. It was stinging Gregory to protray that Gregory still hasn't found _Miss Right_ just yet. Thinking about marrying Amber Bossuard was painful to say the least. Buzz just giggled at the thought as he wasn't interested in getting a job here since he was a freelancer anyway.

"First of all... I am married.." Buzz said causing Oniz to sulk down once again as her future love was denied once again; "..Second; I understand that you are a friend of Clarie Taylor.."

"So?" Oniz asked still stinging from the harsh reality that another smart man was actually married and not single.

"I was hoping to deliver this briefcase to her for I have a couple of ideas to present..." Buzz stated to Gregory. Gregory realized that he was harmless and wasn't trying to get a job. Still there were thoughts racing through his head like why he would be interested in Clarie? There was no way he could have kidnapped Tommy; since he sounded too honest to do that. Gregory figured that being critical for this furry was the wrong thing to do. Although Gregory personally didn't appove of Buzz's breaking in on his property; he should have been here to talk to him and he caused no further harm other than making Oniz act crazy which wasn't hard to do with her around.

"I'll tell you what..." Gregory said deciding that Buzz should spend the night here and wait for Clarie to go to work tomorrow; " Since Clarie is not avaiable until tomorrow, you can stay in Maxim's bedroom for the night. Is that all right?"

"That's perfect!" Buzz responded feeling quite relieved that he would be spared the wraith of the owner.

"Good; that is settled.." Gregory said as he turns around and walks striaght out of the hanger as Buzz hops out of the Maxim Special with his briefcase; "Come this way...."

"You are pretty high class for a freelancer..." Oniz said commenting on the professional dress that Buzz was wearing as he walks towards Oniz.

"I dress for success.." Buzz said in some sort of song; " That's my motto."

"Apparently; my employer thought that my actual work was the clincher to here..." Oniz explained feeling quite unimpressed at the song as Maxim wanted her to preform to her top billing; " So; talking freelancer to freelancer; what do you have here?"

"Care to clear a space on the table so I can explain it?" Buzz asked as he walks towards the oak table in the back of the Maxim Special.

"The worktable is clear." Oniz responded as she walks towards the back wall of the airplane hanger and finds the oak table. Buzz places the briefcase onto the table and then proceeds to open the briefcase.

"I've been working on this for the last two years and now it is ready..." Buzz said as he places a large sheet of blue felt paper cloth about one foot square onto the worktable. Oniz looked unimpressed as if she had seen this before way too many times to count.

"It's a piece of cloth...." Oniz said shrugging her shoulder in vain; "What's so original about this?"

"It absorbs things.." Buzz responds looking worried that Oniz was laughing him off; "...liquids"

"I've seen cloths like this before..." Oniz responds right back and it sounded lame in her own mind; " Are you trying to pull a joke on me?"

"I knew that you wouldn't believe me...." Buzz said shaking his head and deciding it was time for a real demonstration; " Here's the real thing with this advancement." Buzz proceeds to go into his briefcase and takes out a flask which seemed to be filled with olive oil and that causes Oniz to think huh. Why does he have olive oil with him? Anyway; Buzz proceeds to pour the olive oil into the worktable into a small pool and then he places the indigo cloth on top of the small pool of olive oil. Oniz Mecha was panicky now as Gregory was very critical of oil products of any kind being placed on the worktable

"Gregory is not going to like this...." Oniz said looking quite stunned and worried about Gregory's reaction to placing such oils on his workbench.

"Watch and learn.." Buzz said as the olive oil was in just thirty seconds being completely absorbed into the indigo cloth very quickly and that caused Oniz to become convinced rather quickly; " There; that should do it.." He lifts the cloth and there was no oil present on the workbench and even better since there was no oil dripping from the blue cloth. Oniz Mecha was impressed beyond belief. It was a convincing experiment and Oniz wondered something just there. What if this cloth can absorb crude oil? Maybe Windsolaz Beach can be cleaned up after all?

"That's pretty good..." Oniz Mecha said looking quite convinced at the experiment that Buzz has demonstrated; " What materials did you use? It must have been man-made."

"Actually; this is made out of fibers of eggplants..." Buzz responded to that question quickly. Oniz's jaw dropped as Marion Garr's observation of food or in this case eggplants. Eggplants were oil-absorbers to the extreme and Buzz has at least found a way to absorb fat from foods which could have useful applications in the future. Oniz could do nothing but show her apprection for Marion Garr; an idol she still thinks the world can live without.

"And eggplants absorb lots of oil..." Oniz said saluting her friend the cook Marion for another invention created from his own line of work; " Thank you Marion Garr, another food becomes an invention."  As she said that Gregory would quickly re-enter the hanger looking quite a bit annoyed indeed. Oniz and Buzz were waiting far too long for Gregory's tastes.

"Ahem...." Gregory asked with his hands over his hips looking quite cross that the group was still in the hanger; " Excuse me?"

"Let's go before ol'grumpy boots us out..." Oniz said as she began to walk towards the door of the hanger. Buzz nodded his head in approval.

"Agreed..." Buzz said as Gregory walks back outside the hanger once again. Professor Buzz places the blue cloth invention back into the briefcase and walks out of the hanger. Tomorrow was going to be a big day for him and for Gregory; another day to help someone.... Will that ever end? Proably not!....

***

December 24th, 1917

It was finally morning in the living room of the AeroAvis. Despite what happened yesterday; there was some happiness in the air; something needed in the hostile world of the Great War. Gregory AeroStar, Sally AeroStar and Phillip AeroStar were placing many home-made decorations onto the Christmas Tree; many of them were small models of airplanes, popcorn garland, religious decorations such as angels and crosses and on top of the seven foot evergree tree was an angel handling a gentle white dove which symbolized peace. A sad irony to a world in war. On the door there was a mural with the words painting in black large letters: 'The Birth of The Holy Ghost.....The Celebration of All Life!' Also on the mural were pictures of the White Phoenix and the FrostAvis; the spirit of winter. A spirit that is respected even in the temper climate where Wesdon is where no snow exists for much of the season. Phillip and Sally were a bit excited while Gregory was very somber at best. He was very tired from the escapades of a day ago with Tommy's kidnapping by Captain Ravendorf; a person Gregory now saw for what he was: a criminal and no more. He couldn't be the spirit of Ravendorf in his own eyes...

"I wonder if we will ever get our gifts..." Phillip said as he notices that Gregory looked quite distracted; " Gregory?"

"All right; let us all tell the lord what our dreams are.." Gregory said as he shook out of his distracted sense; "...Phillip; you start first..."

"Well;" Phillip began in a speech that would impress just about anybody but Gregory AeroStar; " for Christmas I would wish for the Great War to end peacefully since it has crushed the social fabric. Plus I would hope to continue our rebuliting of our relationship between me and Gregory. I hope that this will be met... Amen." Phillip falls back onto his seat after putting the strength on his own speech on that _amen_.

"For Christmas;" Sally starts as her speech sounded quite liberalizing; " I am praying for good fortunes to our future on Earthia and I pray for the people in the village of Windsolaz that their beaches and parks will return to normal...Amen.." Sally ends and looks at Gregory AeroStar; who appeared to be very numb and unresponsive; "..Gregory?"

"I...." Gregory tired to get the words out; however, he sounded very numb and couldn't get a single statement out of his mind and into words.

"You are spacing out again.." Sally said as she snaps her fingers and if it was just on cue Gregory snaps out of it.

"I wish that my father was revived.." Gregory said as his tone of voice went into an uncontrollable scream; ".I'M NOT A GOOD PARENT!! I CANNOT GET ANYTHING STRAIGHT AROUND HERE!!" Gregory falls to his knees and holding his head in some sort of pain and also hanging it as if he was ashamed of something. Oniz Mecha finally enters the family room from the kitchen as she heard the whole thing and saw Gregory AeroStar kneeling down in pain with tears of pain flowing down. The guilt of parenthood was sinking in and it was hurtful to say the least as Gregory clearly wasn't ready for it.

"Are you all right Gregory?" Oniz asked as she went to the fallen Gregory and kneels in front of her.

"I don't know anymore....!" Gregory said shaking his head violently in pain. Oniz realized that Maxim's death was sinking in and the consquences were slowly entering his brain. Gregory couldn't take much more of this.

"It's not your fault Gregory." Oniz said shaking her head to show that Gregory shouldn't sell himself short; " This war has forced you into this role that you are not ready for. Don't forget that I'm here to help you too."

"Really?" Gregory asked as he wiped the tears from his eyes. It was somewhat calming for the young AeroStar that everyone was on the same page.

"Of course.." Oniz responded in a tone which was reassuring to Gregory AeroStar; "....That's why I was hired...I guess..."

"Where's Professor Buzz?" Sally asked noticing that Professor Buzz Setliv wasn't even around to celebrate. Of course; it wouldn't be surprising considering that he wasn't religious and that Christmas wasn't a celebration to him.

"He left about three hours ago." Phillip said remembering that Buzz Setliv left without even saying goodbye or even eating; "..He didn't even have breakfast."

"That's not healthy." Sally said scolding at a furry that wasn't even here; " This is the most important meal of the day."

"Oh Gregory.." Oniz said remembering that she came in to tell Gregory something; "...I almost forgot...there's a telephone call for you."

"I see...I'll go get the call now." Gregory said as he stood up; " Thank you Oniz."

"No problem.." Oniz said as she approches the tree with the decorations; "..I'll help Phillip put up the remaining decorations."

"Okay.." Gregory said as he entered the kitchen looking quite confused. The telephone was ringing off the hook as Gregory approches it and that struck as odd for Gregory AeroStar; "... How does Oniz knw it was for me?" Gregory asked himself that as he picks up the phone and starts talking into it; " Hello?"

"Hello Gregory.." said the male voice and there was no mistake as to the slightly geeky voice that was talking to him right now. It was Professor Buzz Setliv; "....I'm at the Windsolaz Village right now and I have some news for you."

"Have you talked to Claire?" Gregory asked feeling quite excited for Buzz. For some reason; talking to him was making him happy.

"Yes I have.....and you won't believe this." Professor Buzz explained; ".My project is in consideration for being built."

"That's great....." Gregory said with glee as Oniz Mecha enters the kitchen with a smile on his face. She knew that Buzz Setliv would be calling the AeroAvis. The project that Buzz has was seemly approved by Claire.

"Yeah; but I need your help." Buzz said and that caused Gregory to worry again as that he would be helping someone for the third time in the last two days; " It seems that Clarie wants to talk to you in Windsolaz."

"She does.." Gregory responded with a state of confusion in his mind; "...for what?"

"She only said to bring your plane." Buzz responded as if he was shrugging his shoulders and didn't quite know what to do with; " If possible; bring Eric and Mercer Mann her as well...That's what she said. Can you be there in two hours?"

"Yes I can.." Gregory responded to the question with a bit of doubt in his voice that Buzz didn't detect; "..I'll bring the Maxim Special over here...I'll see you later.."

"Of course....bye...." Buzz said as the phone clicks and Gregory finally puts the recivier back onto the phone and notices that Oniz was behind him.

"Was that another client?" Oniz asked smiling as if she knew who the person on the phone was.

"That was Buzz.." Gregory said as he shrugged off the suggestion that he was annoyed at her for watching his back; " He wants me to be at Windsolaz in two hours."

"Professor Buzz's new invention must have been approved.." Oniz exclaimed with glee and bravado; "..I'll get the Maxim Special ready."

"What is Buzz's invention anyway?" Gregory asked as Oniz was about to head for the eastern kitchen door. Oniz just looks at him and smiles.

"Let's just say that this will make the beach look half-descent for a change." Oniz giggled as she turns around; opens the door and walks out of the kitchen much to the confused state of the young AeroStar's face.

"I'll never understand her..." Gregory say as he shook his head in disbelief. Still; he had a job to do and an idea that Professor Buzz's invention would have to be special. Gregory wondered if this whole ordeal was going to end. But such was life; always on the run, helping friends and family and such. Wondering if Sally would ever return to the Windsolaz Beach where all that oil have praticually absorbed everything by now. Prehaps the Windsolaz Beach had some life into it after all. Also; a surprise to Gregory was that Oniz didn't mind going on this mission.......All Gregory knew is that Buzz's invention had better be good or better still....Morally sound.......

***

It was a beautiful day outside with no clouds at all to speak of. Although the air was still tainted with the toxic black gold; the plantlife has not felt its wraith just yet. There was however; the process of ridding the biggest problem facing Windsolaz right now and that was the cleanup of the beach. Gregory AeroStar and Oniz Mecha did exactly what Buzz Setliv and Clarie Taylor wanted them to do. They met at the southwestern end of the Windsolaz village, at the mayor's house with Mary Ann Franco, Mercer Mann, Eric Man, Yolanda Lovecroft, Sandra Meliov, Vicky Holidaze and Sue Wizork who would stand in front of the large wooden house of the mayor. The house itself was a very tall house which was a royal purple in color and three stories tall and contained 20 rooms per floor. The design was an 18th-centuary style Lyndon-based edging (which contained tiny detailed curves, spheres on each point of the house and a steep roof pitch which curves in before going up) with double oak door on the front painted gold with silver trim on the door siding. The driveway was a cul-de-sac paved with cobble-stones made of peach pits cleaned out. (Read: Despite its size and look; they managed to reuse products and reduce waste by using stuff that would be thrown away otherwise.) In the middle of the cul-de-sac was a small lawn where a picnic table stood containing the contents of that indigo cloth that Buzz Setliv used last night to impress Oniz Mecha with and a number of blueprint on the project. (Read: To show that it was original and not something that Buzz Setliv stole; plus it shows how to make it.) Beside the furries that were present for the demonstration and approval of the product; there was the mayor of Windsolaz known to all as Mayor Paragus Soraby. He was a male, black Platypus with a medium build who was wearing a brown trenchcoat and brown pants. He approved of the original task force to look into the environment of Windsolaz in 1905; as he was only 24 years old at the time. It was considered his biggest achievement despite harsh critics who believed the whole thing was a waste of money and many taxpayers left Windsolaz because of it. Of course; health and safety were more of Paragus' concern then growth so he shrugged off the thought of cancelling the task force as obscene. Paragus was standing in front of the table; while a white male mallard and a brown female dingo both took their poisitions on each end. The white mallard was known as Leader Rirudo Sansho who was the chairman of the Science and Technology Committee. He was a bit impressionable and loved inventions; not to mention that he also had a taste to protect the enivronment; although it wasn't as strong as Paragus' desire. He had a strong build and was over six feet tall. He wore a black trenchcoat and black pants. He also lived in Windsolaz as a former inventor and has supported many efforts including the Solar Car that Oniz build a while back. However; in order for critics to be balanced; there had to be a descending voice. That voice comes from a female dingo who was wearing white blouse, brown shirt and red tie known as Seripa Daremon who was the chairwoman of the Religious Committee. She and her group known as the Reigious Order of Windsolaz was a fairly large minority group which protests the work done by the Windsolaz Enivronmential Task Force. They believe that their work is a complete waste of money and has had no impact whatsoever on protecting the enivronment. They believe that only God can protect and cleanse the world from the toxic poisons that destory the live on Earthia. No to mention the accusation that their works harm the enivronment as well; although in recent years they have admitted that they couldn't prove that statement either. There was supposed to be a fourth furry to speak for Seripa as well; however she went ill because of the oil-tainted air. Seripa decided to talk alone because she felt that one powerful voice was enough to speak for the faith. The remaining furries surround the table and Professor Buzz Setliv enters and comes forward to present his indigo cloth to the mayor. This was considered a special meeting and since the task force has already made a recommendation to use the product earlier this morning; and now only the mayor can approve or disapprove the invention. The two member are to give their comments as well and hope to influence the mayor into making the _correct_ decision. Maybe democracy is better? However; those are the rules and they must be obeyed. Paragus decides to start the proceeding at one hour before noon.

"Okay; all people involved in this very project. I am grateful for your appearance here..." Paragus exclaimed as he put his hand forward in tribute to the creator of this new invention; "..Professor Buzz Setliv? I understand that Clarie; the leader of the Project Recovery One taskforce has made a recommendation for your new invention...." Paragus then proceeded with his line of questionning which started with a very simple one; "What's its name?"

"Excuse me mayor....the project is currently untitled;" Oniz said as she politely interupts causing the mayor to smile at the presence of his biggest contributor of inventions and the task force in general which made Seripa cringe just a little bit; "..... however being considered that I am the master of giving inventions names and I think the proper name should be.." Oniz would pause of just a moment before announcing the name of the product; "..Oil Wipes..." Gregory could hear a sound that only he could hear; and it was the sound of another lame joke: Bum-Bum-Ching! Still the bad jokes of Oniz couldn't stop Paragus from charging a forced giggle onto himself.

"Oh Oniz...." Paragus chuckled lightly; "Your jokes are as lame as ever."

"Actually; mayor it is no joke.." Oniz responded as she presented the project with flair and excitement; "..this invention can wipe up oil in no time flat.." The problem was that Seripa was seeing this kind of influence before. While Seripa decided to reserve judgement until the end of the demonstration; however, the tone was changing her mind from the outset. Critics are everywhere; giving their cynism to things that could help. However; that attitude can destory humility as we know it.

"[That doesn't sound good.....]" Seripa said under her breath and she was shaking her head thinking that a prayer would actually be more effective in this mess. Too bad she didn't realize that the almighty wasn't influencing the planet anymore.

"So I have a couple of non-believers here.." Oniz Mech said as she saw Seripa's reaction almost right way; incorrectly thinking that Seripa was shaking her head because she didn't think the product would work; "...Well Buzz; shall we show off?"

"Of course..." Buzz said as he took out a flask which contains a small sample of crude oil from Nicesky Bay. Buzz Setliv got the oil about six feet from the ocean line. Buzz proceeds to place the flask onto the table. Rirudo was watching on as Gregory, Eric and Mercer stood in awe. All Oniz ever mention was that the cloth was going to solve the cleanup problem on Nicesky Bay and all of them will see just how important freelance inventors really are to the social fabric. Gregory of course thought that Oniz was just plain curel.. Oniz was loving every moment of this demonstration as any technologist would enjoy much to the disgust to Seripa's intellgence.

"Now this is the sin oil that we got from the shoreline.." Oniz states as she grabs the flask from the table; "....Now watch what happens when we place the cloth over the oil..." Oniz then proceeds places the half quart of oil onto the wooden table causing Paragus to gasp as that was a special-order table that Oniz was ruining. However; Oniz didn't notice as she then proceeds to place the larger blue cloth now known as the Oil Wipes as she now calls them onto the table in one sheet. This demonstration was going to end really quick.

"In one minute; most of the oil will absorb into the material.." Within just five second after Buzz said that the black gold starts to absorb into the indigo cloth causing everyone except Seripa to stare in awe. Although Clarie has already seen this it was very fun to watch.

"This is amazing.." Rirudo said as he was completely impressed by the results of the project; "..Mr. Setliv is right; this _is_ a wonderful breakthrough. I wonder what kind of new material is being used." As he was commenting on the cloth; that wonder cloth known as the Oil Wipes had already reduced the amount of oil present on the table in half.

"Actually;" Buzz responded noting that this was in fact a very old idea and a good use for a food other than eating it; ".... it is not really a new material because it's using the fibers of eggplants." The statement caused everyone who hasn't seen the project in action until today faces to light up. Even Seripa was raising her eyebrows in surprise.

"[Eggplants?] " Seripa said under his breath as she looked more surprised this time rather than upset; "[It seems like he's using the land...]" It actually took less than Buzz Setliv had claim; but the entire oil spill of black glod has completely absorbed into the Oil Wipes; cleaning up Paragus' table. Paragus clapped with glee and was completely convinced. He must have been also happy that Oniz didn't ruin his special-order table either.

"That _is_ turely amazing Mr. Setliv.." Paragus said as he continued to clap and popped a question that he shouldn't have asked; "...So why did he come here to this fair village?"

"Please forgive the mayor Mr. AeroStar;" Clarie states as she has known the mayor to ask questions that were considered offensive; ".... as you can see that he hasn't changed a bit..." Seripa still shook her head as the mayor was showing signs of his old self with protecting the enivronment. The clapping was a tell-tale sign that he had already made their decision

"The point of the exercise is to show that if this product can absorb oil on this table;" Oniz explained as Seripa finally decided it was time to explain that she will reject this plan outright; " then we could use it on the water to remove all the spilled oil from the sea and the Windsolaz Beach.." Oniz pauses for a moment before coming out with another of her bad joke punchlines; "..Mind ya; this would out _Garr_ them all...." Gregory once again heard that famous sound that plagues have everything Oniz makes up a punchline: Bum-Bum-Ching! That was two jokes in a row and the nerves of Gregory must have been frayed by now.

"Ah; there's good old Oniz.." Paragus chuckled lightly; "..those jokes never go out of style..." Seripa was irrated beyond belief that Paragus hasn't even seeked the opinions of Rirudo or her for that matter. She had to speak to save face from the mayor making a decision without a hint of oppoisition.

"This isn't a good thing at all..." Seripa said loudly as she shook her head in disapproval.

"I see that Seripa hasn't gone out of style either." Rirudo responded harshly which caused Seripa to become even more bitter.

"Can you blame me?" Seripa asked in a protesting matter. This was clearly more than just the fact that she was againest tools that were in her own soul; were going to destory the almighty's power. She did have a good point; since if these tools were created to clean up stuff it proably will encourage furries to dirty up the planet even further knowing that they can clean up the mess later and this invention didn't solve the problem that actually matter: Restoring the system that the almighty created long ago to its original form. It only cleans up oil.

"Why are you againest this?" Gregory asked and Seripa looks at the young AeroStar and was displeased that Gregory of all people wouldn't know anything about the almighty creator.

"If you turely a member of the White Phoenix then that answer should be easy for you.." Seripa protested bitterly with her arms folded; "..It _is_ amazing ture; but why should we _fix_ this problem with inventions? We run the risk of putting such tools ahead of the almighty.." Gregory wasn't buying anything she said and for good reason. He knew the words of God very well and realized that when you ruin a part of God's grand design it must be cleaned up. Saying your sorry was not enough as you must also repair the damage you had done and in the Nega Ace's case; atone for the destruction.

"If you believe in God; then you should obey his command and clean up what you messed up." Gregory responded staring at Seripa with a calm tone to tell Seripa that she was acting in a hypocritical manner; " Since the Nega Aces have not been caught; we must clean up what they ruin..."

"But if we do clean this up;" Seripa asked trying to defend herself; ".... hasn't these Nega Aces have won because we didn't stop using the product they were targetting...?" That question Gregory irrated him more than Seripa being irrated. As far as Gregory was concerned; the Nega Aces already won by sinking the Oilboat for their gain. Nothing they do other than arresting and punishing the Nega Aces would ever stop them from pulling this stunt again. Besides; Gregory knew now that they will just find something else that they don't approve. When does it end? When Kaska kills his own Nega Aces just because they aren't desirable to his design?

"They would simply attack something else....It doesn't matter what we do.." Gregory said admitting that this was that they were powerless to stop Kaska from attacking them again; "..Those terrorist have already won by hijacking a boat and sinking it into a sensitive part of the world. This _was_ preventable and we must clean up this mess!" Seripa was stunned at the clear hopelessness that Gregory was sounding off on. However; Seripa discovered that there was a small case of hope and faith left in the young bearcub. Gregory was right in saying that Kaska has won this little battle. However; Gregory also knew that it was time to pick up the pieces and move on so that they have a chance not to lose the next battle with Kaska. Unless the Nega Aces are caught; the responability fell to Windsolaz and prehaps Miniversal although they were not present at the meeting and Seripa wondered why. Seripa was impressed but not completely convinced as she still had a couple of issues left to ask.

"Maybe so....however; I have a few questions still.." Seripa said not looking as bitter as she was earlier and still not about to let this project go without proper and relervant questions; "..Like; who is going to pay for this?"

"The AeroAvis is going to foot the bill on this one...." Gregory said and as he said that Oniz's eyebrows lift up in surprise and she looked quite concerned. The AeroAvis set aside the profits over the years in a trust fund to protect the business from going under. If this project is green-lighted and the AeroAvis decides to pay in full for the project; then they'll lose most of that money set aside. Future business would be crippled; particually if the Great War continues for at least another year or so.

"If our company foots the bill on this one.." Oniz protested as Gregory was getting irrated again; "..that's going to cost us about three-quarters of the profit that we earmarked for war money. I don't think Maxim would go that..."

"Far?" Gregory snapped back bitterly as he saw Seripa's bitterness was decreasing even more; " Oniz; let me remind you that my father went as far to nearly ruin our lives in order to prevent a war between Usland and Thembria.." Gregory shook his head thinking of the shame that Oniz Mecha was causing since it was her idea to bring this invention forward; "..Besides; if we don't pay for it; then it will fall to the taxpayers of Usland and Windsolaz. Since we are at war; there is no time to wait for people to change their hearts given the situation...." Seripa still had one question left; however, she was almost convinced that this invention was worth it after all.

"Okay; my next question is this....How are _we_ going to pull this off?" Seripa asked exposing a weak smile as she was finally convinced; " Let me remind you that the new invention is only 48 square inches in size. The Nicesky Bay is about 30 square kilometers; even that cloth would have limits?"

"How quick can you build a cloth _that_ size?" Gregory asked as he looked to Buzz to answer that question. Professor Buzz was ready for that one. He had lots of cloth to place on the ocean and the beach and was preparing it for use on the ocean.

"I can do it in three hours.." Buzz responded quickly without a second delay that make Gregory smile; "...it's just a matter of sewing tightly small pieces of cloth together."

"We have a small problem here..." Rirudo said as he had said nothing with Seripa getting all the attention and noticed in front of his face that there were not enough pilots to bring the mission together. It would be a crying shame if this project was cancelled because someone forget to see this problem coming to them.

"The sciencist actually has a concern?" Seripa asked in a sarcastic tone that caused Rirudo to cringe a little bit. Seripa felt that Rirudo was citing with the mayor and that he didn't have to ask questions at all.

"In order to lay out this 30 some kilometer square cloth we would need at least six airplanes to spread it out." Rirudo said as he looks around and point out the lack of personnel available; " I see only three pilots here...."

"I've already called upon a few of my friends to help Mr. AeroStar and the Mann twins." Paragus said as he answered Rirudo's question quickly; " I see that that they are a bit late..."

"Hey Gregory?" Eric asked who has yet to even speak today and was a surprise that the Mann twins were very slient today. It must have been the invention and they were still in wide-eyed awe.

"Yes?" Gregory asked back.

"I know who the mayor's friends are..." Mercer states as Paragus looks towards the road and sees three furries approching the cul-de-sac.

"Ah; here they come...." Paragus said as he points to the three group walking closer and closer to the table. There was a grey wolf and two mice walking up towards the mayors and Gregory notices the grey wolf right away while the Mann twins notice the two mice. All three furries were pilots. The grey wolf was wearing a white leather jacket which was rare in these times with brown pants and brown leather goggles. He was younger than even Gregory AeroStar and was already a successful stunt pilot. He used to live in Lyndon before moving to Wesdon in order to protect him from going to war too soon for his own age. He was over six feet tall and had a strong build. The other two were twin grey mice; who looked quite alike much like the Mann Twins; except that they were much older. They were the Gemini Twins; the leaders of the Gemini Pilots Organization; founded a year after powered flight was born and was used to train both stunt pilots and provide services for pilots who were twins or have been part of multiple births. The first Gemini wearing the red leather jacket and violet goggles was Tapis Gemini. The second Gemini who was wearing a green leather jacket and blue goggles was Fizor Gemini. Unlike the Mann Twins, the Gemini twins were a nice bunch and were quite calm in their stature. They also do not take risk like the Mann's would from time to time. They were each 30 years old. Eric and Mercer proudly steps forwards and gives out their warm welcome to their teachers. They have been living a few blocks from training since their father and mother passed away.

"Hello; Gemini...." Eric said greeting the two twin pilots approching them as he notices that they were the teachers of the Mann twins; " It's being awhile since I last saw you."

"The co-leaders of the Gemini Pilots Organization." Oniz said as she noticed that Fizor and Tapis were approching her group; " A group dedicated to support kids and adults who are born to twins or multiple births; to adults having twins or multiple births."

"Hello Oniz...." Fizor greeted waving his hand at Oniz Mecha. Oniz was quite lukewarm with Fizor. Fizor was a nice person along with Tapis for that matter; however, they were not known for bringing proper authority towards the Mann twins.

"I'm hoping that our collegues have not tired to offend you..." Tapis exclaimed feeling quite defensive over their cocky attitudes towards Gregory AeroStar. Then again; they were not known for properly punishing

"No they haven't...." Oniz said grumbling that the thought of those Mann twins helping her carry out this mission; "Other than the fact that they have been pressuring Gregory to get out of the flying business..."

"I resent that! We never told Gregory ever to get out of flying altogether." Mercer protested bitterly and feeling quite offended; " We only said that Mr. AeroStar should not follow Maxim's lead as a diplomat."

"Eric....Mercer.." Fizor states shunning the twins into becoming humble; "...Mind your own business." Both Mercer and Eric decided to back off on Gregory's own affairs for the time being. Not that it really mattered; because Gregory was ignoring them for one of the pilots who looked very familiar to him.

"I've heard of you." Gregory states as he ignores everyone and everything and discovers that Ace London was here; he was becoming a child prodigy in flight and growing in the ranks as a rookie in flight much like Gregory AeroStar was currently; " You are Ace London; the next legend in the world of flight..."

"You got _that_ right!" London proclaimed as he winks at Gregory and gives a huge thumbs up much to the disgust of Gregory AeroStar who just hated extremely cocky and selfish-sounding furries; " I am turely the next prodigy in the world of flight."

"I heard..." Gregory said grumbling at the total lack of restraint demonstrated by Ace London.

"Do you think I am?" London asked winking violently in Gregory's face. Gregory starts to giggle at the winking.

"Hahahaha..." Gregory chuckled violently before snapping back onto London; "..you wish!!" That statement basically deflated Ace London's ego and turned him to sadness....for a while at least.

"Now that we have got all that we need here;" Paragus said making sure that his voice was heard so that the entire group can begin with the arrangements of putting the plan into action; ".....shall we proceed with the placement of the Giga Oil Wipe?"

"Yes mayor...." Seripa and Rirudo responded nodding their head with approval. Professor Buzz Setliv has succeeded in convincing the mayor to adopt the plan to clean up Nicesky Bay; now he had to hope that the actual plan would work for him. Only time and his invention will tell.

"Thank you mayor..." Professor Buzz stated as he nodded his head with approval; "....you will not regret this."

"I'll man the radios at the Windsolaz lighthouse.." Oniz stated as she unveils her inital plans; "..Mary Ann and Clarie will be spotters on the far left and right side of the bay to check out the edges. Yolanda, Vicky, Sue and Sandra will spot along the edge between the spotters. Buzz and Rirudo have agreed to use the Oil Wipes to absorb oil from the Windsolaz Beach... " Oniz started to notice that Seripa was tapping her on the shoulder and Oniz turns around to notice her; "..Yes?"

"I've changed my mind." Seripa admitted causing Rirudo's eyebrows to rise; " I would like to work with Buzz and Rirudo." Seripa ended with a smile. She knew that this was making a statement to the terrorist group that if you're going to destory it; Windsolaz was going to rebuilt it...and since the technology wasn't designed to destory the grand design of the lord; but merely to clean up the design that was damaged by Kaska Halio; then her _Arm_ will approve of this. 

"We do need an extra set of hands..." Oniz said showing a weak smile in which Seripa winked; she wasn't a mean person at all, just highly religious; "....All right folks; time to move out!"

"Right!" everyone said as all but Gregory and Paragus walked towards the road leading to the mayor's house and they were all out of sight. Gregory saw Paragus thinking and assumed that Paragus was going to return to his manison. Gregory looks at him sharply and Paragus starts to notice him as he was turning around in order to return to the house. Paragus was sweating realizing that Gregory did in fact read his mind. He didn't want to do this; however, Gregory's look was telling him to rearrange his plans. Paragus clearly didn't want people to believe that he wasn't a hard worker and was lazy since Gregory was considered the son of Maxim and was a family of truth-tellers.

"I'd.." Paragus proclaimed sweating drops of scented water as he felt pretty ashamed as Gregory looked at him sharply; "..better go help Buzz clean up ther beach." Paragus walks towards the road behind the group and walks completely out of sight.

"Guilt is the ultimate motivation..." Gregory said as he shrugged his shoulder in vain and had no smile to show. This was going to be a diffcult one and one that required a lot of thought and planning. Nothing was going to bring the plant life back; however, the beach would look and smell clean. Besides; the Nega Aces had to be taught a lesson that nothing they will do will ever change the minds of furry-beings. They destoryed a beautiful bay only because they hated oil. Oil was admittly a hazard; but if handled correctly and with the proper technology, it can be a useful product. Time to move on and do the work needed to make Nicesky Bay somewhat half decent.....

***

  It was three hour later.......The stage was set and the plan was about to bloom into the flower of success. Still; the gesture was little more than ridding the bay of all its oil than anything else. The air was still slightly tainted with smoke pollution from the explosion beforehand causing the sun to make the weather milder than it needed to be. There were four planes docked in the middle of the ocean in front of the entrance to Nicesky Bay in a square formation. Gregory AeroStar, Eric Mann, Mercer Mann and Ace London were on the surface of the sea in their seaplanes with Tapis and Fizor awaiting in the wings on each side of the seaplanes in their seaplanes as well. The largest Oil Wipe cloth was on the surface of the ocean water in a small yet thick napkin-shaped cloth. On the Windsolaz Beach there was Seripa, Paragus, Professor Buzz and Rirudo and they were placing those indigo colored pieces of eggplant fiber cloth onto the sandy surface of the beach and already the oil was being absorbed into the cloth. Ace London was riding in a Viper CT-21 seaplane which held two people or one pilot and one shipment of cargo which had four propellor units; one on front, one on the back and one on each side of the wing. London called his place _London Bells_ and it has a color scheme with white and silver streaks which created a large bell. (The design of the plane looks like a large bell too. ) Clarie was place as a spotter to the northwestern side of Nicesky Bay eqiupped with a radio while Mary Ann was a spotter on the northeastern side of the bay with the same setup as well. Sally and Yolanda would be spotters on top of the beach lookoff while Oniz Mecha was back inside the Windsolaz Lighthouse which was completely undamaged during the Oilboat explosion. She was on the top floor working the main radio and had the mircophone in her hands preparing for the plan that would make her even more famous than before. It was pretty somber and dirty; but someone had to clean up the mess of the Nega Aces....and Gregory was the only one willing to do it.

"All right pilots of the plan to clean up Windsolaz beach from the forces of the evil and the sin of black gold..." Oniz began with a large amount of bravado; however, Gregory was going to interupt her to remind her that this mission was a tough one and bravado comments would only distract them from finishing the goal.

"All right Oniz; we get the picture..." Gregory protested into his microphone feeling that the comment was over the top; "What are our orders?"

"Hmmmph..... That's graditude for ya." Oniz said in a bitter tone as she was shunned for a exciting comment; " Anyway; my first order is to inform you that you must keep your radios on at all times and only speak one at a time.Understood?"

"Yes....Miss Mecha...." all the pilots said in unison which causes Oniz Mecha to grumble sliently. She hated that kind of formalities from adults; although she didn't mind it from children since they were not adults at all and were only learning civility. Still; that _Miss_ thing was getting on her nerves quickly.

"That had better be the last time I hear this....All right troops; here is the plan...... Gregory, Eric, Mercer and London will take an end corner of the sewed up Oil Wipes." Oniz explained as she was shaking her head and was quite irrated in her vocals to boot as well; " Gregory and London will take the end and unfold it while Mercer and Eric will hold onto the other end to spread it out. This is repeated until the entire Oil Wipe is just one layer. Once that occurs; turn your planes so that it's facing towards the bay and fly forward maintaining a constant speed.While the Oil Wipes are strong; we're not sure if they can handle this abuse .Once you are within 10 meters from the shore and 100 meters from the ocean edge where the oil ends; stop your engines and release the ropes that are tied to your side . Once that's done; Tapis and Fizor will drop another one of my latest inventions."

"I knew that she couldn't go through with this without marketing something of her own." Eric said with a deep smirk on his face making Oniz turns red in the face and hot with anger.

"GRRRRR...." Oniz shunned bitterly as her thoughts about questionning her ability to create something were too much for her. ~Those twins don't know anything about real greatness.~ she thought bitterly as she continued giving out her commands and finishing the briefing as fast as she can; "They will help each side tie a Weight Ball to each side. It should take two hours to complete. Now get going all....you hear?"

"Yes...Miss Mecha!" All of them said in unison and that really got Oniz's dandruff up in a furor.

"UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!" Oniz screamed as she placed her radio transmitter back onto the radio forcefully and turned it off. Gregory and company got off a little chuckle in which Oniz doesn't hear as Gregory turns on his radio transmitter and begins to speak into it. Oniz starts to calm down and begins to act fairly civil once again.

"All right gang;" Gregory said as Eric, Mercer and London finally stopped laughing and the serious mission begins; " let's begin!" The first task was to unfold the entire Oil Wipe which was when it was unfolded into its full size was 30 kilometres sqaure (15 km in length and width.). Since it couldn't be done with mere mortals without the aid of the seaplanes in which they flew; each side had to be grabbed by Gregory AeroStar and Ace London and unfolded in a way so that the Oil Wipe would not be destoryed by the airplane. Gregory and London would grab the correct edge to unfold the cloth and then glide carefully; just a metre over the water so that the seaplane do not touch the cloth itself and then gently touch down onto the water so that the cloth was unfolded after each square kilometre. The seaplane were turn around about 90 degrees and take another edge and repeat the process ever so gently until all 30 square kilometres was unfolded and placed onto the ocean water. This process was the longest part of the plan. It was tricky; but it was a very simple process otherwise. Once that was done; the seaplane would then get themselves into proper order according to Oniz Mecha's plan. Gregory's Maxim Special would take the northwestern corner; Eric Leviathan Meance I would grab the northeastern corner, Mercer's Leviathan Meance II would grab the southeastern corner while Ace London's London Bells takes the southwestern corner. The front planes would take their corners of the Oil Wipes and ties them to a well-placed rope behind the tail on their seaplanes; while the rear planes would take their corners of the Oil Wipes and ties it to the side of their plane wings. The first stage of the deployment was complete and Oniz was smiling. Gregory picks up the microphone.

"Okay Oniz.." Gregory said as he spoke into the microphone to tell Oniz their status in the mission; "..phase one has been completed!"

"Excellent!" Oniz responded feeling very proud of herself that the mission was becoming a success; " Now here's the hard part!"

"Right!" Gregory shouted knowing to the letter what she meant as Eric, Mercer, Ace London and Gregory each started their engines which in kind began to roar constantly and very loud with four planes started at the same time; " All rights troops; remember to maintain a constant speed; don't rush and don't gain altitude..." So much for trying to stop noise pollution.

"Right!" All shouted into the microphone and the planes started their glide onto the water surface at the same time and they did exactly as planned. There were no speed changes, no altitude changes and no one was in a rush to finish the job quickly. Oniz Mecha was quite pleased and was pretty much assured that nothing would go wrong on this simple mission. Nicesky Bay was going to at least look half-decent. Although Clarie and Mary Ann knew that nothing except time would ever bring back the original beauty that this place if it ever does come back in its original sense.

This is coming along nicely." Oniz said as she spoke into the microphone; " Remember; be careful..." The four planes started to glide into Nicesky Bay as the first hour of operation was past. This was considered better than expected in terms of time. The front planes (Ace London's and Mercer's planes) finally reached to their goal of 10 metres from the shoreline and they would cut off their engines and stop. That was the signal for the rear planes which were about 100 metres away from the actual ocean itself (read: While the oil was spreading quite a bit since the Oilboat lost its cargo; it only reached to 100 metres away from the actual ocean.) to cut their engines as well. That's what Gregory AeroStar and Eric Mann did. All four pilots proceeded to jump out of their planes and proceed to their section where the Oil Wipe was tied to a rope and then tied onto the wing of the front seaplane while the rear planes jumped to the front side of the wings to untie their Oil Wipe section. They decided to make sure that the Oil Wipe didn't touch the ground (not an easy task). Clarie notices this at once and starts to attempt to turn her radio on and inform Oniz that the next piece of the mission was completed.

"Okay Oniz.." Clarie spoke as she was fliddling around with her mini-radio; "..Mary Ann has told me that the entire cloth is officially in place......." Before she could say anything else and as she puts her mini-radio down. Gregory AeroStar, who was down on the ocean surface preparing for Tapis to spiral down and finish the job got a good look at Clarie and started to notice that two hands which looked like Cassium Victor's own fists grabbing Clarie Taylor by the face and her upper body. The hands with force pull Clarie back into the bushes behind her and both went completely out of sight and that causes Gregory to look worried. He wanted to abort the mission; however, they were far too ahead of the mission to abort it now. Oniz was on the radio again; getting ready to finish the mission unware of Clarie's disappearance (read: and kidnapping).

"All right troops; prepare for the final stage..." Oniz announced as all four pilots untie their corners of the huge Oil Wipe cloth and laid the cloth down onto the surface of the ocean seawater. Just then; two Slyphia Alton SA-8 planes (which carry only cargo) piloted by Tapis and Fizor Gemini appeared and were spiraling down towards the northwest and southeastern corners of the large Oil Wipe; taking care that they land next to the Oil Wipe and not on it. Even these planes had a name and general theme to their character; printed on the side of the seaplane in large silver block letters as _Gemini Dreams I_ (for Tapis) and _Gemini Dreams II_ (for Fizor). Both planes were colored a translucent green. In a mere minute; the planes land onto the surface water and creep closer to the Oil Wipe and stop their engines right next to it and the planes holding on the edges. Tapis was on the corner where Gregory's Maxim Special was. Gregory was holding onto the corner of the Oil Wipe awaiting Tapis to unload Oniz's new invention: The Weight Ball. The Weight Ball was a large, white piece of plastic modelled into a sphere and filled with enough weights inside to allow it to float on ocean water; and strong enough to stay in one place when ocean conditions became rough. It was another small invention and yet useful in the case of cleaning up oil. Tapis unloads his Weight Ball onto the Nicesky Bay seawater as Gregory hands Tapis the edge of the Oil Wipe cloth. With some rope; Tapis tied the end of the corner with the rope attached to the bottom of the Weight Ball. With Gregory now completing has task; he started to look quite pale as now his thoughts were with Clarie who was missing. He felt quite gulity that he didn't just drop the project and look for her. Tapis notices that Gregory wasn't clearly himself... although depression was quite popular with this youth nowadays.

"Are you all right?" Tapis asked looking at Gregory AeroStar who's face looked quite pale. Something was wrong with Gregory as Tapis knew it...

"Thank you Tapis.." Gregory said grunting as he turns his plane a full three hundred sixty degrees and leaves away from Nicesky Bay. Mary Ann quickly observes that Gregory was deferring from the orginal plan right away; "..I need to leave now. I think Clarie is in trouble..." Mary Ann goes to her mircophone and connected to Oniz Mecha as she was the brains of the operation and that Oniz wasn't going to like this.

"Oniz?" Mary Ann spoke into the mike as she notices the Maxim Special gliding away out of sight; " Gregory's leaving the area..." Oniz was mad now as Gregory promised to only do this job and nothing else. She picked up the mircophone and looked a bit angry at the whole situation.

"What?! Tapis?!" Oniz yelled into the mike looking quite cross that Gregory would leave the area without her knowledge; " What's going on here?"

"He said that he noticed someone grabbed Claire.." Tapis said as he was accountable for Gregory AeroStar's position and Gregory did tell him that he was leaving the area; "..He's going around to find her..."

"I have no contact with Clarie Oniz..." Mary Ann admitted causing Oniz to blow off considerable steam as she has had enough with the excuses of Gregory AeroStar; "..Gregory must be right about this...."

"Why do I even bother.." Oniz protested as she yelled into the microphone realizing that old habits were dying hard after all; "...I cannot even contact him.....Gregory?!" Gregory then turned off his radio quickly to stop Oniz's voice. He had to find Clarie quickly and her interference was a problem to him at this point. It was a sad reality; but somone has to do it. The innocent must be protected at all costs. Gregory was steamed that after the success they had in cleaning up Nicesky Bay; someone was trying to put a damper on the whole thing. Gregory decides to turn off the engine and let the Maxim Special glide on the water like a boat next to the shoreline and towards the southern sea. He turns the seaplane to the east and discovers a small wooden boat after about two miles of sailing on a small beach which was in front of a thick forest. Gregory turns the Maxim Special towards the shore and places the seaplane right on the wet sand. Gregory then starts to notice as he was climbling out of the seaplane that on the front of the wooden boat was printed in black letters: _T.B. Oilboat_. Gregory started to panic a little bit; as this seemed to be the boat that Jason Molynir was referring to yesterday. The whole idea smacked into Gregory's kisser; the terrorists had to escape from this rowboat and the Nega Aces must have landed here away from anyone who was suspect them. Once again; Gregory was facing Kaska Halio once again, and he had no idea what Kaska's role is in this whole thing.

"Isn't that the rowboat that Jason was mentioning?" Gregory asked himself out loud as he jumps out of his seaplane and then the thought of that terrorist made his blood run cold and he created a huge gulp in fear; " The Nega Aces might still be here.." Gregory then quickly shrugs the thought of this off and acts like he is trying to be brave; "..No; I must find Clarie." Gregory proceeds then in one quick motion; to run into the thick forest with reckless abandon. He had to find Clarie quickly and knew that the kidnapper was inside the forest. However; the first problem was about to present itself rather quickly as there was a fairly steep, thirty-five degree hill filled with exotic plants and flowers of various colors and textures scattered about among the regular plants and pine trees covering the area. Gregory grumbled and grunted under his breath as he prepared to run as fast as he could up the hill.

"This is going to be tough; but I must go on...." Gregory said as he huffed and puffed up the hill as quickly as his feet could carry him up. It took about five minutes to get to the top of the slighty steep hill and the hill was now on a striaght grade right now. However; Gregory was breathing so heavily that he wasn't able to catch his breath and continue on at the same time. He decided to stop on the top of the hill and get both his breath and his bearing back quickly.

"I seem to be out of shape." Gregory said as he was breathing quite heavily and was looking at his feet. However; he wouldn't be doing that for long as a voice was about to beckon out....

"Ahh..." a familiar voice beckons out strongly; "....... the sin oil is working it's cultural poison." Gregory quickly looks up and notices that there was a familiar shock stick being planted directly at Gregory AeroStar's own black nose. Kaska Halio was attached to that stick and he was grinning at the young bear. Beside Kaska Halio on his left was Cassium Victor which had Clarie Taylor wrapped up in his clutches with Cassium's hands across the mouth of Clarie much to the disgust of Gregory AeroStar. To Kaska's right and surrounding Gregory was Zinna Tolay and Sezar Polier. It was clear who was behind all of this and once again; Gregory AeroStar was caught into the line of danger again. However; he couldn't ignore this since Clarie was her friend and a friend of Maxim. Gregory looked quite angry and was in a defensive mode right now.

"I knew you couldn't...." Gregory started to protest as he tries to turn back and discovers that DuWain Omega and the sailor that was rescued by Kaska Halio; Leyal Alpha was right behind him. Gregory AeroStar was trapped and Kaska Halio was loving every minute of this. Gregory could see the writing on the wall now. This was an act of revenge and he could see it through. Otherwise; Kaska wouldn't have picked this time to kidnap Clarie who was tightly wrapped up by Cassium Victor. No surprise that it was Kaska that was behind this. However; Leyal Alpha's appearance clearly painted a clearer picture for Gregory AeroStar as he know realized that he must have been the spy for Kaska when it came to the Oilboat hijacking. Gregory just shook his head in shame; another furry was now part of the Nega Aces now and the group was growing even faster.

"Bah..." Kaska said as he laughs off the inability for Gregory to finish saying anything at this point; "You have yet to learn how to complete your statements..."

"You're Leyal Alpha aren't you?" Gregory said as he noticed DuWain Omega and Leyal Alpha behind him; " Your mother has been worried about you. Why are you with these people?" Gregory was shuddering in disbelief as he was face-to-face with the sailor who didn't get rescued. He was alive and well; however, he soon realized that his mother was going to be more than dissappointed to discovered that her son was now a fugitive from justice and he was part of the most destructive gang in recent memory. It was going to be painful to explain this to her if Gregory ever meets her.

"I'm tired of you saying that!" DuWain protested thinking that Gregory should know by now why they joined the Nega Aces. It was in their minds to destory all injustice at any cost; even break laws and destory lives. Leyal gave a sign to tell DuWain to back off and let him explain his own justification on his own free will. It was to state this so-called freedom of choice. A choice to become a terrorist member of a violent gang.

"First of all;" Leyal began as he smiled and looked directly into Gregory's eyes with poison thoughts in his mind; ".... my mom is married to an oil tycoon and money is sin...." Gregory simply didn't buy that statement. There was no excuse for this ordeal and even Leyal knew it. They were using the bible as a weapon to get what they wanted and then shame people into believing that they were the evil and Leyal was merely a victim. It was just like DuWain Omega with Walker Zabone as he believed that the Zabone legend was a pagan activity and Walker was committing occult actions; and Zinna Tolay who joined just because she hated the man in the workforce and believed that women were better than man when in reality; there was no real advantage. Gregory was angry and outrage at all of this blastomphy.

"You are as foolish as those who have joined recently.." Gregory snapped back showing very little sympathy for Leyal's justifcation to join such a heinous group such as the Nega Aces. Zinna Tolay was outraged as she wasn't impressed by what she saw as just words coming out of a gender that cannot control itself in her own eyes.

"Really?!" Zinna protested shouting right into Gregory AeroStar's face as if she hated himn with a passion like most men; " Strong words and that is all they are!"

"Indeed it seems that despite thwarting my plans twice;" Kaska chuckled as Gregory was getting even angrier right now at this point; "..... spirit is still in my gang."

"You're still criminals; not workers with a so-call cause..." Gregory shouted out as he pointed an accusing finger at Kaska; " You have sunk to a new low; defacing Ravendorf and kidnapping a defensiveless woman...What's stopping me from putting all six of you in prison?" Gregory asked bitterly as he stepped forward; " Or death row even?" Sezar, Zinna, Leyal and DuWain all marched forward creating a barrier between Gregory and Clarie who was still struggling to get free; but Cassium was far too strong to Clarie.

"The answers are right in front of your face..." Kaska smirks an evil smile as he points to Clarie with his shock stick to remind Gregory that he would have go six againest one to save Clarie and knew that Gregory was a complete pacifist; "besides; your tactics of violence are non-existent."

"Let Clarie go.." Gregory protested as Cassium was wrapping Clarie up even more tightly as Clarie was struggling to escape from the bare-knuckle boxer; ".....she has done nothing to you!"

"All in good time..." Kaska said acting much calmer and the laugh was gone releasing a very serious tone; "....but you must help me...."

"Why??" Gregory asked in a very bitter tone thinking that Kaska was crazy that he would even consider that the young bear would even help this criminal mastermind of terror; " You have a lot of gall to ask me this...."

"Ture;" Kaska said as he looked striaght into Gregory's eyes and sounded more or less like a gentlemen; ".... but considering that we have one common goal and that is to protect other who cannot protect themselves."

"But you break laws to get your way." Gregory protested wanting to puch Kaska's light out; however, with Clarie captured, Kaska was in control of the situation and one wrong move by Gregory and they could both be dead. Cassium's fist almost killed Farris in Wesdon and that shock stick was capable of destorying people as well. It was downright frustrating for the young AeroStar as he couldn't do anything at this moment as Kaska looked remarkably calm. Kaska's plan was working to perfection. He was young; but he wasn't the moron that young people can be.

"That's why I need your help.." Kaska admitted calmly and all of a sudden he was sounding like he was the smarter than Gregory AeroStar at this point; ".....Sezar; give him the briefcase.."

"Yes; boss...." Sezar nodded as she approches Gregory AeroStar and hand him the black briefcase that was in her hands before returning back towards the gang. Gregory couldn't believe that this was happening. Kaska so far has made no attempt to kill him after the fact that he foiled Kaska twice already. It seemed that Kaska was seeing Gregory as some kind of useful puppet.

"What's in _this_?" Gregory asked looking at the briefcase and looking quite bitter. However; there was something in Kaska that Gregory was not seeing. This was not the bloodthirsty Kaska that Gregory knew and loathed. He was acting quite civil and calm. There was no evil smile or laugh; he was acting quite serious on this despite the fact that he kidnapped Clarie. Gregory didn't buy Kaska's change at all because of Clarie's situation.

"All you need to build a case againest Miniversal Corperation." Kaska explained strongly; " Since I would be caught if I tried to do the case myself.."

"I'm no legal beagle..." Gregory protested bitterly not believing the outrageous offer that Kaska was giving him; "You stole this from them didn't you...."

"I don't care if you are....Let me give you the ultimate ultimative....file a lawsuit againest Miniversal for breaking shipping laws or I'll bomb another ship of oil and this time I'll make sure they don't live this time.....Oh before you protest this as criminal coddling;" Kaska hissed as he turns on his shock stick and points it near Clarie causing Gregory to jump and grit his teeth; " if you don't agree than Clarie will be the first to meet thy demise...I wonder what little Tommy would say..."

Gregory then realized that there was turely no way out. Kaska had played his trump card and the pressure was simply too much. He couldn't let Clarie die and he knew that Kaska was willing to kill someone if he could. With no Ravendorf present and with the mistrust on him he had no choice; he had to agree with the outrageous terms given by Kaska "All right; I'll do it..." Gregory said strongly as he looked at Kaska feeling quite defeated. Kaska smirked a wicked smile; however, he turned his shock stick off much to Gregory's surprise. Kaska was keeping his word for some reason; something that he said he would never do. There had to be something with Miniversal Corporation that caused Kaska to change from being a terrorist to becoming a little more civil. Although you could hardly call Kaska's actions civil when he was very close to shocking a defenseless female.

"Excellent! That's all I ask for you..." Kaska said with a slight giggle as he backs away from Clarie and looks at Cassium; "....I won't steal the Maxim Special again.....Snakefang; release Miss Taylor at once!"

"Of course boss.." Cassium whinced at the thought of hearing his pet name again. Gregory made no attempt to react as he was stunned at what he had agreed with. Cassium Victor obeyed Kaska without question as he releases Clarie Taylor from his clutches and she goes towards Gregory. However; the thoughts of Gregory AeroStar were far into left field.

"Gregory?" Clarie asked to no avial as Gregory looked completely stunned and all the Nega Aces walk backwards and run away from Clarie and Gregory until they were completely out of sight. Gregory couldn't believe what he had just done. He was letting a criminal go without consequences towards the Nega Aces.~My morals just went down the drain...~ he thought seeing this whole ordeal that he has gone through as criminal coddling. A virtual crime and a ture moral sin in his eyes. Clarie couldn't understand why Gregory was so stunned. She was glad that she was saved by Gregory AeroStar.

"What else could happen?" Gregory asked as if he was shouting something else and that causes Clarie to raise her eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?" Clarie asked looking confused. That statement managed to snap Gregory out of his stunned state and he was looking at Clarie. He decided that it was best to return to the Windsolaz Beach and finished the job. However; the thoughts of accepting Kaska offer was going to haunt him for the rest of his life. He knew the almighty was watching this and wondering what kind of punishment was going to befall him.

"Let us go.....!" Gregory said as he turned around and walks back towards the Maxim Special. Clarie was following close behind him as the ordeal was over. Clarie was safe and well; however, Kaska got away and it was only because Gregory decided to accept the offer that Kaska; the real criminal and terrorist exclaimed. He couldn't get rid of these awful thoughts. He needed to talk to someone....Someone who was religious.... The good news was that tonight was Christmas Mass....and Paul Ninto was waiting patiently for his lambs of God. Still; the important thing in this whole thing was that NiceSky Bay was finally going to be devoid of oil, despite the fact that there will be no plantlife or sealife for a very long time and there would be more negative consequences for the bay in the years and decades to come. At least the bay will look half-decent; although never the same again.....

***

It was nightfall also known as Christmas Eve and it was a mostly clear night; however, there were clouds threatens the sky. When it is time for the holy night; the AeroStar family went to the Wesdon Memorial Chruch in Wesdon's religious district for the annual Christmas Mass. While it was going to be a sad evening with the loss of Maxim AeroStar; still there was the spirit of hope that has been with the chruch since the Great War began. Paul Ninto was standing at the door in front of the chruch. Walking up the steps of the chruch were various furries including Farris Karnage, Lucas Karnage, Salah Karnage, Don Karnage, Ian Wiser, Eric Mann, Mercer Mann, Clarie Taylor, Tommy Taylor (read: He still has to go to Christmas Mass despite being grounded for a month and banished from making money from his newspaper route) and many others. Paul was welcoming each and every one of them; one at a time. They were pretty happy for the most part; although Tommy felt just a bit shameful for his actions yesterday. It was a beautiful scene for Christmas Eve and not even a Great War can ruin it for Paul Ninto; the archbishop of the Wesdon Memorial Chruch. Normally; they would be wearing their best clothes for the mass; however, with the war upon them; Paul didn't seem to mind. If this oversight would bring more people into the chruch to pray for loved ones so be it in his own mind.

"Hello; children of the lord..." Paul greeting everyone with a smile on his kisser and a friendly tone in his voice as he looks forward and notices that Phillip and Sally AeroStar were indeed walking towards the church; however, Gregory AeroStar didn't seem to be with them; "..Ah; Mr. and Mrs. AeroStar; I'm glad to see that you made it to mass tonight...."

"We are children of the lord Mr. Ninto;" Sally said as she bows down before Paul Ninto; " as foretold by the almighty."

"Where is Gregory AeroStar?" Paul asked looking around for Gregory AeroStar and not finding him; " He _always_ appears on mass..."

"My brother went to the cliff with Oniz." Phillip said truthfully; " He's laying down roses for his father."

"So Oniz's here?" Paul Ninto said looking quite pleased as Oniz hasn't touched a chruch for quite a long time; " If you will excuse me; I need to talk to him." Paul steps aside everyone as he walks down the stairs towards the cliff where Maxim AeroStar's memorial is. Paul Ninto walks towards the cliff where Gregory AeroStar was placing white roses in front of granite-curved rock in the shape of a cross. Engraved on the stone was 'Maxim AeroStar, Diplomat of the lord -1917 R.I.P.' Oniz Mecha was standing from a distance as Gregory was kneeling down as he placed the last bundle of white roses onto the ground in front of the cross and Gregory was praying hard for his father's soul in heaven. There was no worry that the flowers would sweep into the ocean since there was no wind in sight.

"Take care father.." Gregory said ending his prayer and rising up to his two feet; "..I'll see you next week as I always do.." Gregory turns around and notices that Paul Ninto was walking towards him; "..Paul?" Gregory asked as Oniz Mecha turn around and notices the archbishop as well.

"Ah; I see that Miss Mecha _is_ with you...." Paul said in a friendly tone. Oniz breathed a sigh of relief as there was no harsh tone from someone that she turned her back on.

"Hello; Mr. Ninto.." Oniz said giving a friendly greeting right back at him; "..Nice to see you well."

"Of course.." Paul said smiling as he notices Gregory AeroStar was a little somber; "..Mr. AeroStar?"

"Yes; I was wondering if it would be all right for Oniz Mecha to attend mass tonight?" asked Gregory AeroStar and that question startled Paul Ninto quite a bit. It has been a long time since Oniz Mecha was in a chruch and many who knew her father marked him and Oniz godless and souless furries. Although Paul was not one of them; there were a few in that chruch who would stone her in the street if it wasn't illegal.

"Well; I don't know.." Paul Ninto said acting a little unsure if this was a good idea and that removed Oniz's smile instantly; "..There are a few worshippers who don't like Oniz's presence."

"It's all right Gregory;" Oniz said feeling quite dissapointed; but understanding that her presence would cause little but trouble; " I can go home.." However; Gregory wasn't about to let Oniz Mecha be denied a chance for her beliefs to be addressed as he holds his hand to stop Oniz in her tracks; "..huh?"

"Hold it Oniz...." Gregory responds strongly as he wasn't going to take Oniz's disapointment as acceptable.

"Gregory;" Oniz said trying to explain to Gregory that this is not the time for trouble; " I think Paul was saying that some people just don't want me here...."

"If you are a ture believer of the faith;" Gregory said harshly as a statement that the White Phoenix loves all furry beings and doesn't mind people who have been marked as unfaithful to believe in him; "... then you shouldn't be afraid of a few _anti-worshippers_...."

"The word should be Mr. AeroStar:" Paul Ninto points out that the word anti is not premitted to describe a strong faith of the bible; " _misguided worshippers_.."

"The almighty is right.." Gregory said realizing his sin and it was time to repent right now and nip it in the bud so to speak; "..I shall repent thy sins."

"You're starting to act like a saint now.." Oniz said giggling as she and Paul laughed it up a little bit.

"Thank the lord for that!" Paul Ninto responded laughing as Oniz turned around and started to walk towards the church.

"Yeah; I'll go on ahead..." Oniz said smiling with glee; "..Thank you Gregory. I'm sure that the chruch _warmer_ than it used to be." As Oniz walked further the sound of the cymbals and drum resonated into Gregory's mind. Oniz just made another funnie. Bum-Bum-Ching!

"No joke there..." Gregory said as his smile quickly changed into a frown as the painful sins of early afternoon started to haunt him; it was time to confess thy sin to the holy father and take the hail-marys; "..Ah Paul?"

"Today's the day before the birth of our saviour;" Paul asked looking quite concerned at the change of tone that Gregory was taking; " what is wrong?"

"I need some guidence.." Gregory said starting the confession of his sin of coddling; feeling quite guilty for himself over the events with the Nega Aces; "..for I fear that I have coddled.."

"Coddled? Mr. AeroStar.." Paul Ninto said looking quite confused as the word coddled was never a word used to describe the AeroStar family; Gregory must've been feeling something that he has done that Paul doesn't know why; "..that strong word is not known to you....Please explain...."

"Yes Mr. Ninto.." Gregory said beginning the story in which the he coddled Kaska Halio; "..I was helping with the efforts of the biologists in Windsolaz to clean up Nicesky Bay.."

"Yes indeed I have heard that...." Paul Ninto responded feeling that Gregory was being quite upset over nothing as there were no signs of coddling and only good deeds being done as Maxim taught Gregory AeroStar to do; "Voluteerism is very important for the social fabric.."

"I'm also footing the bill on this too..." Gregory added still feeling quite guilty. To Paul; this wasn't making any sense of rational thought as Gregory AeroStar was preforming an even better deed of putting the interests of people ahead of profits. No coddling here.

"That's a pretty strong thing to do...." Paul Ninto responded looking confused still. Gregory AeroStar looked directly into his two eyes and was ready to tell him exactly how he sinned.

"Of course.....Well here is the problem...." Gregory said as he puts the confession as honest with God as his witness type truth that even the almighty cannot say it was fraud; " I saw Clarie being kidnapped by the Nega Aces during the clean up... I went into the forest and I was caught by those Nega Aces."

"I see...they threathen Clarie's life...." Paul responded as the truth was indeed starting to come out; Paul wasn't a fan of details even if they were considered part of Gregory's story and were in fact important; "What did they desire; besides capture of course?"

"They said that if I didn't agree to file a lawsuit againest Miniversal Corperation the leader would kill Clarie and then proceed to bomb more boats until I did agree..." Gregory said remembering what Kaska's frightening words were to him. Paul was in shock as he saw the truth unfold before his very ears.

"Are they the ones who bombed the Oilboat?" Paul Ninto asked as he was wondering since many were in fact accusing Captain Ravendorf of the crime and the Nega Aces were part of the terrorist act as well.

"Yes; indeed...." Gregory admitted as he ended his confession with the discussion of the sin; " Clarie is safe; but I let them escape... I just feel that this is coddling..."

"Ah; I see what you are talking about.." Paul said nodding in understanding of the entire situation. What Gregory did was coddling in his eyes; however, it seems that a life was involved and that Kaska was forcing sin onto him; "..How many members were there in this gang?" he asked wondering if the Nega Aces and Captain Ravendorf were involved.

"Six...." Gregory explained as he ticked off each offender one by one; " Kaska Halio the leader of the Nega Aces, Cassium Victor, Sezar Poiler, Zinna Tolay, DuWain Omega and Leyal Alpha."

"I see.." Paul Ninto said looking very shocked that the Nega Aces and Ravendorf were not connected. Finding out that Zinna Tolay is now a Nega Ace was even more shocking and he felt awful that Zinna didn't ask for the chruch's help when she was terminated from the Great War and has fallen to the side of the evil gang; "..the world of evil has granted more souls.." Paul Ninto looks at Gregory to make him understand the rules of sin; "..Gregory; sin can be voluntary or forced and in this case it was clearly forced. No Hail-Marry's.... However; you should be more careful. Please; do not put yourself in that type of risk again; let the police do that..."

"Thank you.." Gregory said feeling quite relieved and quite understanding on the role of the police in Wesdon; "..I understand."

"Come on my lamb of God;" Paul said smiling once again as he is turning around and walking towards the chruch; " it's time for some good old time religion."

"Merry Christmas; father..." Gregory said as he looked into the sky looking for his father in heaven; "..I will find them and stop this war as only you would..." Gregory then looks forward and starts to walk towards Paul very quickly..I'm coming Paul!" Gregory and Paul each walk side by side towards the chruch. It was a great moment. However; Gregory knew that this wouldn't last. After Christmas Mass; everything that can go oh so wrong very quickly. However; since faith was on side; there was little doubt in Gregory's mind that the lord was with him and he will be able to go on.

++++ End of Chapter V ++++