AeroStars

Chapter VI: Dragging the Sparna


December 25th, 1917

It was finally Christmas morning after a long and tiresome Christmas Mass at the chruch. There were few gifts this year due to the Great War still going on; however, there were the memories. However bad that they were it was still a relief for Gregory AeroStar to finally have breakfast for the first time in the AeroAvis. Gregory, Sally, Phillip and Professor Buzz Setliv were inside the dining each having a healthy and hearty breakfast to boot. Gregory decided to have a grapefruit with grapes and strawberries; Sally wass eating oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon; Phillip was also having oatmeal, but with raspberries and nutmeg while Professor Buzz was having baked apples with brown sugar and cloves. The spirit of Christmas just wasn't there for Gregory. It was hard to celebrate because of a war going on; losing his father and already being the target of terror for the past couple of weeks. Sally just watched Gregory and decided to cheer him up.

"Merry Christmas Gregory!" Sally shouted out cheerfully as she put her hand on his shoulder. Gregory notices this and decides to play along.

"To all who we will never dare forsake.." Gregory responded in a faux cheer.

"Excuse me Mr. AeroStar;" Buzz states clearing his throat to speak; " but I'm not a believer in God."

"Oh?" Phillip asked in shock as he drops his spoon onto the table. Sure; Oniz Mecha hasn't gone to chruch because of the incident that happened in the past but at least she didn't dump her faith. Professor Buzz Setliv was a true non-believer of the holy spirit and that was a huge problem in the social fabric since God plays a huge role in the lives of structure. Still; Gregory knew that Professor Buzz was harmless and wouldn't force his beliefs on others.

"Aww...." Gregory responds looking cheerful for real; ".... it doesn't matter; you are still welcome here regardless."

"Thank you Mr. AeroStar.." Buzz responds nodding his head; "..I don't have any gifts to give you besides the huge bills that you got from helping us clean Windsolaz Beach."

"That's all right." Gregory responds back smiling; " The experience in protecting the enivroment was a gift to me..."

"That means being more careful about handling such dangerous products such as oil.." Sally exclaims with a giggle; "...Teehee..."

"Yeah; and hopefully Gregory will let me play baseball in the major leagues." Phillip chimes in as Gregory starts to sigh.

"Is Tommy ever wrong?" Gregory asked shaking his head wondering why Phillip still doesn't get it; " Look Phillip; once you are eighteen and the Great War is over; then you can consider a career in baseball. However; as for you Sally, I'll take your opinion to heart." Sally apparently wasn't listening to the praises showered by Gregory because Sally notices the briefcase that Kaska Halio gave to Gregory yesterday on the floor sitting next to the back wall. Buzz notices it too as Sally walks to the briefcase and picks it up.

"I wonder what this is?" Sally asks lifting the briefcase and showing it to Gregory.

"It's not polite to peek-a-boo into affairs." Gregory exclaims sounding a bit raspy.

"Why then do you have something that doesn't belong to you?" Phillip asks causing Gregory to realize that they were right; even if it was Kaska who stole the briefcase in the first place and tried to kill Clarie in the second.

"For your information Phillip; the Nega Aces gave me that briefcase." Gregory admits as everyone gulps in fear; " Kaska told me to _make a case_ of this or there will be more Windsolaz Beaches to come.."

"I see.." Sally states as she puts the briefcase on the table; "..So which company's briefcase does it belong to?"

"It is from Miniversal Corperation." Gregory responds.

"Isn't that the same company who designed the Oilboat?" Buzz asks.

"Why yes it is?" Phillp said looking stunned as the telephone starts to ring. The kitchen door opens and Oniz Mecha enters the kitchen going to the phone quickly.

"Don't worry Gregory; I've got the phone.." Oniz shouts out as she grabs the telephone and answers it; "..Hello?"

"Thank you Oniz..." Gregory responds breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why would Captain Ravendorf demand you help him?" Sally protests bitterly folding her arms; " He's tried to kill you twice, bomb an oil tanker and kidnapped Tommy... He should be executed for this!"

"But not before trying to kill Clarie.." Gregory explains; "..First of all; Captain Ravendorf only kidnapped Tommy so we are dealing with two raven furries here. It was Kaska who committed the remaining terrorist's act."

"How can you be so sure Gregory?" Sally asks bitterly; " Kaska or Ravendorf could've been the same person and Konvent is treating it as such. Why can't it be as such?"

"Then explain to me why when we saw Captain Ravendorf he was with some group called the Pirates of Mercy while Kaska shows up with DuWain Omega and Cassium Victor when the sailors were attacked on the Oilboat?" Gregory asks back strongly.

"Maybe they're working together to create an illuison." Sally snaps back bitterly; " Without evidence Gregory; your theory is shot."

"There's one problem..." Gregory exclaims; "...The Pirates of Mercy don't exist in the minds of the police much like Kaska doesn't exist with the Nega Aces. Something's amist here and to consider Ravendorf anything other than just a child assulter is plain wrong."

"I just trust Konvent Gregory.." Sally proclaims; "...that's all." Gregory knew that Sally had a point there. The police are the swords of God and to distrust them was a dangerous thing to do. However; Gregory did see two ravens; One was Ravendorf and one of them was Kaska. Konvent was being played like a fool and the evidence didn't even exist. It wasn't Konvent fault either; Kaska was a professional terrorist and Ravendorf refuses to turn himself in. Oniz Mecha was still on the phone though.

"Okay; I'll tell Gregory to be prepared to see you Commander....all right....Goodbye." Oniz said as she puts the phone receiver back into it's holder. Oniz gulped as she realized that was Commander Wesdon and he wants Gregory again. "Gregory's not going to like this."

"So we are stuck with creating a case againest Miniversal." Professor Buzz said sighing.

"But; Gregory, unless we can prove that Miniversal actually broke shipping laws then it is the terrorists that are using this as a copout." Sally protests as Gregory simply nodded; " Look Gregory; I know that you cannot let Clarie die at the hands of Kaska. However; they _are_ terrorist Gregory and we shouldn't give an inch to them!" Sally was right on one thing; if Gregory couldn't prove the case then Miniversal would blame Gregory for be in league with terrorists and that would cause massive problems. However; Gregory's case would have to wait because Oniz goes into the dining and looks squarely at Gregory AeroStar.

"Gregory?" Oniz proclaims strongly; " I have some news for you."

"Finally; something different...." Phillip speaks out.

"You are right about that.." Oniz responds with a sharp look at Phillip and then at Gregory; "..and I'm afraid that this so-called lawsuit is going to have to wait...."

"Wait?" Buzz asked wondering.

"Who was that?" Gregory asked sounding concerned.

"That was Commander Wesdon." Oniz speaks out; " Gregory; I have to return to the Battle Carrier Wesdon to work. I need an airplane ride there...."

"Of course.." Gregory responds as he stands up; "..I'll get the airplane ready."

"Thank you..." Oniz nodded as she turns around and exits right out of the kitchen and the AeroAvis.

"Sally? Phillip?" Gregory proclaimed; " If you like to look at the briefcase you can. I hope to be back in a day..."

"But we are not lawyers Gregory...." Phillip said sounding surprised.

"I know.." Gregory responds without a hint of emotion; "..but at least it will buy us some time...Remember; if Kaska breaks the law then the blame will then be dumped on us. Buzz? Make sure that you keep in touch with them..."

"Very well, Mr. AeroStar.." Professor Buzz proclaims; "..I'm also a good cook in my own right."

"I'll see you all later.." Gregory said cheerfully as he waves goodbye and walks right into the kitchen and exits to the eastern half of the AeroAvis; "..Cheers!"

"I guess we better open this briefcase and see if this isn't some Nega Ace joke." Sally said as she grabs the briefcase.

"I've always wondered how such a big business like Miniversal runs..." Phillip wonders as Sally quickly opens the briefcase.

"According to Gregory; I doubt that accounting practices are the real problem here..." Professor Buzz chimes in as Sally looks inside the briefcase and sees countless documents all with big word about stuff that she didn't understand. No wonder people hated big business. At least at the AeroAvis; everything was done in simple, straight-forward dialogue that anyone can understand.

"WOW!! There are documents everywhere.." Sally shouts out in surprise; "...Leave it to the terrorist not to give us a law book."

"So what do we do now?" Phillip asks shrugging his shoulders.

"My teacher used to say if ever in doubt..'" Buzz exclaims cheerfully; "..go to the libaray..."

"Better still.." Sally adds; "..The Usland House of Commons on hill in Wesdon has the most up-to-date lawbooks...."

"But is it open to the public?" Professor Buzz asks. The Usland House of Commons has certain areas which are open to the public since it is a public building after all. However; the House of Commons main building is closed to the public (except for the viewing areas above the chamber of course) and it was Christmas Day so the public building should be closed anyway.

"Only one way to find out...." Phillip proclaims as he goes to the phone.

"Take your time Gregory.." Sally proclaims giggling a little bit; "..I'm going to learn some new skills..."

"Maybe I should read some of these documents..." Buzz states; "..By the time I'm done; Gregory will be back..." Phillip starts dailing the phone and both Sally and Phillip start reading the documents carefully...at least the ones that they understand. The Oilboat mystery was begining...However; there was one mystery remaining...one that only Gregory can solve....

***

December 18th, 1917

That mystery begins inside a chamber of a Sparna Temple outside of Hirka, Jepang. A male, brown jackal, high priest wearing a crimson red robe and a red cowl was sitting in the middle of the room who is cross-legged and praying. The high priest was known as Shikaio Yoshitaka; a 70 year old man who has been the high priest since he was 18 years old. The main room of the temple was 30 feet square and 20 feet high (the standard of most Sparna Temples.). There are four columns of stone around the corner walls of the temple. The temple was fromally known as the Tycon Temple which is built underground and it is believed that there is a secret staircase below. This is the main home of the legendary Divine Sparna, a female green sparna with multi-colored feathers on it's tail. It wore the same robes of Shikaio and was very young in appearance. It was also home to the Devine Scrolls of Elements: Jinn (a yellow cat), Undina (a blue mermaid cat), Gnoma (a brown cat) and Ifrit (a firecat similar in appareance to the Firebird) which are part of the Sparna powers (along with Shadin (black catseye), Lumnia (white catseye), Lunis (lunar cat) and Drydal (cat looks like a tree).) In the centre of the room; each scroll lies sliently on top of a raised stone slab (four of them) four feet in the air. There is only one entrance which is about seven feet wide and there are stone walls which is usual for a Sparna Temple (most are made of wood and special paper). To the right and left of the high priest were caldurns burning with a regular red/orange flame. The light were shining againest the back wall which showed the images of the Devine Sparna going up to heaven and an image of a ten-foot bear wearing a white cape; white robe and two kantana blades flashing a two sided warrior; one half was flashing a red hue while the other half was flashing a blue hue. The creature was unknown since there the name was impossible to see. Shikaio continues to pray wondering what the future hold for his country.

"Ummmmmmm...." Shikaio prays to the heavens as he was carrying a grey oak staff spray painted with green and was in the image of the Sparna. However; he was not mediating as his mind wasn't clear. He was thinking about something ~The role of my beloved country has switched again. Oh grand lord of the trusted soul...Devine Sparna grant me a look into the future.~ he thought as he wanted an answer from his lord. The flames roar louder as Shikaio turns around and watches the flames closely for a sign from God. The flame then shows its sign which is a faint image of Gregory AeroStar holding a compass and looking at it. That startles the monk as his thoughts continue to race in his mind. ~ So the son of the so-called legendary diplomat Maxim will be here soon...Maybe he can bring the reforms that Maxim couldn't. This child must understand that...~ he thought looking sharp as a male white bear who was barely Gregory AeroStar's age; wearing a steel chestplate with leather brown pants and white cape. He was a tall; but thin bear carrying a large, heavy claymore sword which appeared lighter than it should be. He looked upset as he apparently saw the image and it took offense to him.

"Your praying is _not_ bringing us any peace Shikaio...." the white bear protested as Shikaio turns around and sounds quite calm.

"You have distrupted the peace here Lord Takahashi.." Shikaio responds sounding quite calm; "..If you would pray with me; then your attitude would be as calm as the dove of peace..."

"I've return from the lands with great news.." Takahashi states with glee as he was the leader of the coup; "..a coup d'etat has been successfully completed in Osaka. The Prime Minister has been returned to power last week. I was in prepartions to prepare for diplomats from Spango-Pango, the Outback and of course if he accepts it.." his demeanor changes to absolute disgust which surprises Shikaio; "..Gregory AeroStar..."

"You seemed troubled by this decision." Shikaio asks not moving from his spot.

"The kid is only the boy of that lazy diplomat." Takahasi growls loudly as he was clearly angry; " He should have been leading the charge in reforming the governments of Airabus and Aminea instead of focusing on his _family_. He said that it was civility...but to me it is treason of the highest kind." Apparently; Maxim has some people who believe that he committed hypocritical acts and Shikaio apparently understood that.

"And as I witnessed he might be the only one who can bring any reforms to this land." Shikaio admits looking down. Takahashi turns around and doesn't bother to look at his mentor.

"All right; I'll give this young AeroStar one more chance." Takahashi cringes at the thought of sitting with the son of a traitor; " However; if he so much as compromises our safety and free will then Usland will be considered villians..."

"...and you would declare wars which the very concept of it that you are againest. That's like saying one thing and doing another. Pure masters and monks own words inseparatable from our actions.." Shikaio asks as Takahashi walks away from the temple; "..Where are you going?"

"To stop being _influcenced_ by Usland ideas..." Takahashi shouts back as he exits the temple out of sight. Shikaio looked sad as the leader of the resistance to regain Jepang from the false army that created a war againest Usland that almost everyone was againest in the first place. Maxim's decision to take care of his family instead of helping to reform Airabus and Aminea was in many people's eyes in Jepang an act of cowardice. However; Shikaio didn't believe that since he believe in the importance of family was paramount. Shikaio starts to pray once again.

"O Spirit of the Deivine Sparna..." Shikaio said looking at to the heavens; ".. please grant young AeroStar a chance to prove his meddle and please protect my student Takahashi from the bitterness inside his heart...God help us all and give mercy to his soul...." There were problems in Jepang and apparently; Gregory AeroStar is the one to solve it...unless Takahashi has anything to say about it as he hated Usland even though they were trying to end the fighting in Jepang....

***

December 25th, 1917

The Maxim Special was now over the ocean west of Wesdon and it was making great time. The skies were absolutely clear and no clouds were present as Gregory AeroStar was driving the fabled seaplane with Oniz Mecha sitting in the backseat and she was pondering the telephone call she got from Commander Wesdon. Apparently; there was more to that call then a mere return to the Battle Carrier Wesdon. ~I should tell him the truth. After all; this wasn't the complete story of me returning to service...no; it was much more....~ Oniz thought as the conversation was beckoning inside her mind.

**Hello Oniz; how is the young unstable bearcub doing?** Commander Wesdon barks.

**He's doing much better than I could ever expect...Let's see...** Oniz responds.

**I don't need an account of details....** Commander Wesdon said and then he pauses for a moment which right now made Oniz Mecha cringe. It was always a sign that something was up and it usually involves Gregory.

**I don't like this pause at all.** Oniz said sounding raspy.

**That's too bad because now I see that Gregory is much better and well adjusted to the truth; it is perfect time for you to return to work.** Commander Wesdon said strongly which causes a sigh of relief.

**I see....I'll tell Gregory to get his plane ready...** Oniz said.

**In that case; I want to see him at noon as well....I have an offer for him that might just be able to clear the great Maxim's name.** Wesdon proclaims and that causes Oniz to gulp.

**Is that so?** Oniz asked looking cringeful.

**It's as real as my orange juice breaks Oniz...and remember to refuse to work for the Great War means a hanging for thee...I'll be seeing you at noon sharp....Goodbye...** Commander Wesdon barks as the phone hangs up instantly on her. That made Oniz Mecha angry. ~Typical Commander Wesdon....He hangs up without justifcation or reason. I can understand why Gregory's so depressed and so helpless in this situation.~ Oniz thought bitterly as Gregory turns around and notices her grimancing.

"Oniz? Are you all right?" Gregory asked looking very concerned.

"Gregory; Commander Wesdon...." Oniz began to speak.

"I already know..." Gregory replied stopping her; "..Commander Wesdon wants to meet me on something important..."

"That's completely swell.." Oniz said bitterly; "..I've got a mind reader in this mix."

"No;" Gregory responds shaking his head; ".... we know that Commander Wesdon is taking orders from the Usland government to bring this order to me..."

"And I have a bad feeling that your family is going to be placed on the backburner once again...." Oniz said quietly as the Maxim Special was now over the Battle Carrier Wesdon and Gregory begins to spiral down. What could Commander Wesdon want with Gregory? Maybe there was more news on Maxim...?

***

The Maxim Special lands inside the bowels of the Battle Carrier Wesdon where the AquaMarine was stationed and it looked in mucch better condition than it was when Zinna Tolay stole it nearly three weeks ago. The Maxim land beside the pier and both Gregory and Oniz hop off to meet on the dockside Commander Wesdon who was with Andrew Glucose, Colonel Allen Forte and Colonel Willy. Commander Wesdon looked quite strong as usual and Gregory looked a bit afraid of him. He hadn't forgotten the last time when he talked trash at him and then almost got choked to death as a result.

"I am honored to see you again." Gregory said bowing down to him as if he was his master. Commander Wesdon was not impressed of course.

"I see that you are showing more flattering." Commander Wesdon said sharply which makes Gregory flinch a bit; " Well; what I'm doing will change that in a hurry. Colonel Willy? Colonel Allen? Come with me along with you aviator."

"Yes sir!" Gregory said saluting him.

"Oniz?" Commander Wesdon commanded strongly; " You'll be resuming your task as indicated by the orders which we agreed to."

"And just who will I be serving?" Oniz asked.

"I'll be Colonel Glucose explain." Commander Wesdon responds pointing to Andrew which surprises Oniz. Andrew was only a private the last time Oniz saw him working. Apparently; the navy was being decimated as a result of the Great War.

"Colonel?" Oniz asked looking shocked.

"That's right Miss Mecha; I was just premoted yesterday...." Andrew proclaim sounding cheerful as that makes Colonel Allen cringe.~All he ever did was pull levers and keep an eye on the AquaMarine. That's no better than picking up stuffing which I do.~ he thought bitterly as Colonel Allen and Colonel Willy both exit upstairs towards Commander Wesdon's office.

"You will be fixing airplane for all our pilots; particually Fuzi, Durin and Pledge." Andrew explains; " As a matter of fact; there is a plane currently on deck for your inspection."

"Oh really?" Oniz asked looking very surprised; " Then I might as well get started...."

"In that case follow me..." Andrew said as he turns around and starts walking behind Colonel Willy and Colonel Allen.

"Yes sir...." Oniz said saluting Commander Wesdon and walks quickly behind the new Colonel Andrew and they both exit upstairs out of sight. Gregory and Wesdon were now alone and Commander Wesdon sounded quite relieved.

"Good; we are finally alone." Commander Wesdon speaking; sounding less like a general and more like a furry being.

"I guess you just gotta keep some secrets around here..." Gregory said shrugging his shoulders.

"Not really.." Commander Wesdon responded; "..I wanted to ask you if you could really help us."

"Don't tell me that the Usland government has amenneded the War Measures Act again?!" Gregory asked cringing as Commander Wesdon turns back into General mode again.

"Do I have to remind you that I'll grab your neck again if you submarine me like that ever again?" Commander Wesdon asks bitterly looking at Gregory with a meancing look. Gregory gulps in fear once again as that memory was fresh in his mind; not to mention Commander Wesdon's physical hands which were powerful to say the least.

"Ahhh....no sir!!" Gregory said shaking his head.

"Hopefully; that threat will keep ya at for a while." Commander Wesdon said smirking; " Anyway; I have found a silver lining to Maxim's death."

"How can you say this?!" Gregory asked sounding very bitter about considering his father's death to be a good thing.

"Besides the fact that I can.." Commander Wesdon proclaims strongly; "..This news of Maxim's death has in fact created more higher morale in the world."

"How is this possible?!" Gregory asked still not convinced and he was still pretty bitter.

"Well; I thought at first that this was in fact a lie; then when General Statemen contacted me via telegraph I finally accepted the truth." Commander Wesdon then asks a question; " Do you remember that a year and a half ago that the government of Jepang signed a blood pact alliance with the dicatorships of Airabus and Animea?"

"Yeah; I remember all too well.." Gregory responds acting very bitter; "..That's when the Usland government used their trump card and drafted Maxim into the war and in the end; the war would kill him."

"Maybe so..." Commander Wesdon responds back strongly; "..however; not even a day after Maxim's death the Jepang army surrendered in a coup e'tat on the army commander...and we found a lot of information that didn't surface before." As he was talking; Colonel Willy comes downstairs and motions to the Commander as he stops speaking.

"Excuse me please Commander.." Colonel Willy states; "..Miss Mecha is about to bring Fuzi's plane into the Battle Carrier..."

"Of course..." Commander Wesdon proclaims as he turns around; " We'd better go upstairs Aviator!"

"I guess secrets are important after all..." Gregory responds as he and Commander Wesdon start walking upstairs.

"Actually; I don't want Oniz to know that you'll be going somewhere and you know Oniz; being concerned about family and all..." Commander Wesdon responds.

"Somewhere?" Gregory asks wondering what he meant by that; " Commander....?"

"I'll explain it in my office..." Commander Wesdon responds as they walk upstairs and they were completely out of sight. The aquadoors of the Battle Carrier Wesdon open at once and a small red seaplane enters the underbelly of the Battle Carrier. It is driven by Fuzi Nakasakai and Oniz Mecha was sitting in the back seat. The doors slowly begin to close behind them and another Private exits the operator's room which Andrew used to work on into the dock. He was a middle-aged, tall male panda bear wearing a blue sailor suit with blue sailor hat. He used to live in Spango-Pango but moved to Cape Suzette in 1901. He was drafted into the navy recently due to the War Measures Act like Maxim; but he wasn't needed in an important role until a few weeks ago when one of their Colonel's died in the Great War. Fuzi's Jepang Hope stops at the edge of the dock and Fuzi cuts off the engines. Fuzi and Oniz then proceed to hop off of the seaplanes and notice the panada walking towards them.

"Hello Miss Mecha...I am your new operator for the doors to the underground battleship; Daos Lee..." Daos introduces himself.

"If that's the case then my first order is that you return to your assigned post at once!" Oniz demanded.

"Yes madam!!" Daos responds without question saluting her. Daos then turns around and returns to the operators room.

"I never got to ask ya; but what are you doing here?" Oniz asks nicely.

"I'm suppose to be with Mr. AeroStar.." Fuzi responds ;" ..assuming that he agrees to the deal..."

Oniz looked quite cringeful at what Fuzi was saying; "What deal?"

"He is to go to Jepang and join in diplomatic talks with the far east countries." Fuzi explains which causes Oniz to become angry.

"I knew that Gregory couldn't go two steps without someone pleading for his help!" Oniz protests bitterly as Fuzi walks upstairs allowing her to vent her frustration alone; " I hope God is listening and stops Gregory. Please; my lord....he can take no more!" Fuzi Nakasakai just shakes him head as he thought that Gregory's role in the Great War was finally discovered for the first time. ~He's our only hope for everlasting peace in my homeland!~ he thought looking concerned. So far; Gregory AeroStar was accepting non-war assignments and only Oniz was bothered. Fuzi wondered if his father's death would make Gregory say no to this one......

***

Even so; there were others who thought that Gregory would say no as well. One of them was Colonel Allen Forte who was talking to Colonel Willy inside Commander Wesdon's office. He was also unhappy for another reason: If Gregory does accept the mission then Colonel Allen would have to come with his as a bodyguard. That was like a slap to the face for him. Despite his strong size he felt that he was smart enough to be above such things. However; in a war the armies will always use the people's best abilities to defeat the enemy. Even if it means that Colonel Allen Forte's forte is as a bodyguard. That fact didn't stop him from complaining to Colonel Willy about it and Colonel Willy wasn't exactly in the mood to handle such a thing today.

"Why am I on this mission?" Allen asked looking bitter at Colonel Willy..

"Commander Wesdon believes that this is a _perfect_ mission for you..." Colonel Willy responded. It sounded like a simple straight forward answer; but to Allen it sounded as fishy as a smelly fish in the sun too long.

"Perfect mission?!” Colonel Allen protested; “ I'm supposed to be a bodyguard for Mr. AeroStar. Hey I'm not some strongman with no intellegence..."

"This is your first _real_ mission..." Colonel Willy replied to that. He had a point since Colonel Allen has been mostly a guard on the Battle Carrier Wesdon. If Gregory succeeded in his mission to get the Asiyan Countries to join the alliance then even Colonel Allen Forte would be remembered. However; Allen felt that Gregory wouldn't accept the mission anyway since he's against the government for screwing with his father's work on peace.

"Don't make me laugh!” Colonel Allen snapped back; “ You know Gregory is going to refuse this mission...and Wesdon's treading on thin ice this time around. If he hangs treason charges on _Gregory's_ head then he will answer to the Usland government. So I guess I'm not so bloody dumb after all..." Colonel Allen did have a point here. The Usland War Measures Act is limited in scope. It only applies to people who were drafted by the government. Since Gregory was never drafted into service he doesn't have to accept the mission and he cannot be forced into service. The government was already on thin ice with the AeroStar family after Maxim's discovery and that didn't want to do anything that would violate their own rule of law.

"Maybe you have gained experiences and smarts over the years..” Colonel Willy points out; “....however; I know for a fact that you were _not_ the fortune teller at the Parris Circus."

"Nor are you..” Colonel Allen snapped back; “..Common wisdom is something that I see very few use and you're not one of them."

"Really? Well consider this....this mission might clear...." Colonel Willy tried to say pointing a finger right at Colonel Allen's face. Colonel Allen tries to bite the finger but the door flings open and both Commander Wesdon and Gregory enter the room. Commander Wesdon was not in the mood to take garbage from anyone today so Colonel Willy and Colonel Allen sit down in front of the desk quickly.

"All right troops..” Commander Wesdon ordered strongly; “..Simmer down to simmer and sit down."

"[Time to start the monologue...]" Colonel Willy whispered out.to Allen.

"[Agreed....for once....]" Colonel Allen snapped back as Gregory sat in the middle chair in between Allen and Willy as Commander Wesdon walks away from his desk and goes to the glass window outlook as the sun was overhead and it was a clear day outside. He of course doesn't bother to look at the men assembled in the chair and he starts to speak cutting to the chase quickly.

"All right Gregory....Here is the deal....you are probably wondering how Jepang got into this war in the first place?" Commander Wesdon asked.

"Yeah; I've been wondering that myself." Gregory said looking a bit surprised. However; he decides to play along anyway. He wanted to hear this one anyway for it wouldn't be proper unless he heard everything from Wesdon first.

"Ahem right aviator..” Commander Wesdon began strongly; “..Anyway when Maxim returned from his mission to Thembria; the relationship with Usland and Jepang started to weaken. The government was unhappy with the Thembrians and Uslanders for ignoring the affairs of Spango-Pango; which in conflict with Jepang and the Outback on fishing rights. The conflict was never resolved in truth and the Prime Minister of Jepang was against asking outsiders for help. That was May 1st,1911. However; the Prime Minister was also disgusted with the actions of Airabus and Animea governments and agreed to resist. However; when the war began in 1914, the government refused to send help because of Usland's failure to reform the Airabus government but also because Jepangers believed that Maxim had in fact betrayed his diplomatic roots. "

"That would explain why Fuzi wasn't allowed to become a member of the alliance." Gregory said as Commander Wesdon nodded his head while not even bothering to look at him. Despite Gregory's annoyance of Commander Wesdon's refusal to speak to him face to face; at least they were on speaking terms a lot more kinder now after Maxim was drafted into the war.

"Fuzi would be convicted of treason and Jepang would declare war on us as well." Commander Wesdon responded bitterly. By having Fuzi as a hostile diplomat; he would help the alliance without being a part of it and therefore bypass the warning from Jepang. It didn't matter anyway since Jepang went to war anyway.

"So why was war declared?" Gregory asked looking interested now.

"Good question...” Commander Wesdon responded strongly; “...that is a baffling turn of events to say the least...It began a year after the Great War. Jepang's Prime Minister Ikun Togshi issued orders to the military that their services were not required. Apparently; Jepang was going to allow Usland to use their netural land to the south as our base for a fight on the northeast of Thembria. Sadly; the great commander of the order Tazai Goto was very angry because Ikun was still attempting to make peace with Usland. So Tazai hired a hit man to create a fake scene in which a police station in Osaka was destroyed by an Uslander terrorist...That move was considered an international incident and the Prime Minister declared war on Usland, Lyndon and Thembria. "

"So the Prime Minister declared war?" Gregory asked.

"Yeah; however, the Prime Minister's decision was a big mistake to say the least as declaring war means that the military automatically declares martial law on the denizens of Jepang.” Commander Wesdon responded as Gregory could only shake his head; “ It was a scam to get Tazai into power."

"When did you find out?" Gregory asked as Fuzi enters the room and Commander Wesdon turns around and notices him.

"Ah! Fuzi Nakasakai has arrived!” Commander Wesdon said as he turned around once again and looked at the sky; “ He can explain this better than I..."

"Ah; Fuzi?” Gregory said turning around to notice him; “ How are you doing?"

"I'm feeling very well Mr. AeroStar." Fuzi nodded in kind which annoyed Colonel Allen.

"[Easy for him to say!]" Allen whispered again which was loud enough for even Commander Wesdon.

"If I told you once; my orders are clear: NO WISPERING!! UNDERSTOOD!!" Commander Wesdon screamed out which made everyone jump up a bit.

"Yes Commander." Allen responded with a shameful nod and a lot of bitterness entered his thoughts. ~Little has changed since my premotion. If only Gregory can actually see that!~ he thought bitterly as Fuzi comes over and sits down in Commander Wesdon's chair behind his desk. Commander Wesdon nodded to allow him to do so and Fuzi addresses the three men sitting in the chairs in front of him.

"I was the one who found out about it when the Prime Minister; who led the Sparna Resistance a day after the death of your father.” Fuzi explained sharply; “ They were waiting in the wings; not interfering with the main troops in this important battle. This was such a quiet battle and it was designed to sabotage the Jepangese army. If our trump card was shown then Jepang would have shown justification to keep martial law intact and the Airabus government would have full control. It's been eighteen months in the making...the coup was successful."

"What happened to Mr. Goto?" Gregory asked.

"We are not sure Mr. AeroStar..” Fuzi responded shaking his head; “...he must have fled somewhere. Most of his generals were caught and await trial for high treason."

"Who is the leader of the counter group?" Gregory asked again.

"He's known as Takahashi...” Fuzi continued; “...no first name. He was a former Sparna monk; turned warrior. He is trained by Shikaio Yoshitaka; the highest monk in the Sparna faith."

"My father's wife is a believer in the Sparna faith.” Gregory responded as that was the first time he didn't ask a question; “ It was a powerful faith that should not be ignored and must be treated with a lot of respect. Their ends are the same as the believers of the White Phoenix. Sure; their means and ways are different. No one can question that. However; they want peace as much as we do."

"...and that where _you_ come into play aviator." Commander Wesdon said as he turns around and looks straight at Gregory.

"So what must I do?" Gregory asked calmly. He wanted to hear what he was involved. For some reason; though he wasn't going to refuse this one outright and Commander Wesdon was starting to smile a bit. He felt that Gregory was finally going to do something about it instead of just talking about how wrong war is.

"Mr. AeroStar...” Fuzi continued on; “ There is a lot of unfinished business left in the Asiyan area. Spango-Pango, the Outback and other nine delegates will be meeting on various issues including a major pact on declaring war on the Airabus government. It seems like an easy walk in the park; isn't it?"

"It isn't...." Gregory replied strongly.

"You are in the real world with that comment." Fuzi admits with a smirk which didn't sit too well with Colonel Allen either. He somehow didn't like Fuzi Nakasakai at all and he face showed disdain for him. ~I wish it was a fantasy world. What a waste!~ he thought bitterly.

"At any rate; the diplomats are very hardcore and have heads as hard as rocks.” Fuzi admitted feeling a little bitter; “ They need a little push in order to bring the deal forward..."

"So; I supposed to step in..." Gregory began to say...

"No; you are to only offer suggestions and you are to seek out the truth and express it.” Fuzi declares as Gregory felt somewhat relieved. He didn't exactly enjoy stepping into other people's business unless it became his business and moral obligation to do so; “ You will observe; not interfere. The Asiyan world is not happy with Usland, Lyndon and Thembria. Asiyans must prove that they can work on their own. However; if they do ask for help; you should provide it."

"Gregory?! I know that you are inexperienced and that you and your father decided to rest after Maxim discovered Fortis' conduct.” Commander Wesdon chimed in; “ However; our plan for Jepang and for the alliance was to have Maxim as a diplomat gather the alliance of the Asiyan and African nations together making them understand that this war is in fact stupid. Maxim agreed to those terms and was ready to go to the table before he was killed...."

"I guess we have a motive now." Gregory points out. Now he was wondering if the killer of his own father was a government official who wanted Maxim out of the picture due to a lust for war or because he believed that Maxim would screw them again as everyone had been saying about him.

"I guess so too Mr. AeroStar. “ Colonel Willy said; “If you want the war to end quickly; then this meeting will go a long way in bringing that peace forward....." Gregory paused to think about it for a moment. Despite his hatred for the government; he knew that without their approval for this process to go forward they wouldn't be asking for him to do it. To Gregory; he felt the government was realizing the error of their ways and now they were giving him a chance to prove that Maxim's way would bring a quicker end to the war. Gregory started to smile with compassion. This was what he was waiting for since the war began: A quick way to end it. A right way to end it too.

"You drive a hard deal Commander..” Gregory said strongly; “..I'll do it!"

"Thank you aviator...you may just save this world from further grief...” Commander Wesdon said feeling happy that Gregory made the right decision; “..Don't worry Mr. AeroStar; Fuzi is a good diplomat in his own right. He will help you in your cause. Now Colonel Willy?"

"Yes Commander!" Colonel Willy replies standing up and saluting his Commander.

"Take Colonel Allen and diplomat Fuzi Nakasakai to the airplane launchpad." Commander Wesdon ordered strongly.

"As you command Commander..” Colonel Willy responds without question; “..Colonel?!"

"Of course..” Colonel Allen grumbled with a frown on his kisser as he slowly gets up and grumbles at Gregory; “..I'll see you often Mr. AeroStar...." Colonel Allen turns around along with Fuzi and they both walk out of Commander Wesdon's office.

"Please forgive him....He's not a big fan of this mission.” Colonel Willy declares to Gregory and salutes him; “ Goodbye Mr. AeroStar; have a good mission you hear!" With this Colonel Willy turns around and walks out of the office close behind Colonel Allen and Fuzi so that Allen doesn't try to take pot shots at him again.

"Of course!" Gregory replied waving to him with a deep smile on his face.

"Gregory?” Commander Wesdon said as he sits down on his chair behind his desk and looks at Gregory with a look that showed more compassion. Commander Wesdon was a strong talker; but rarely if ever shows any emotion that would be taken as a sign of weakness. He was no longer talking as a Commander; he was talking as a fury being; “ I have something to tell you...about your father."

"Commander?" Gregory asked looking confused at the tone that Commander Wesdon was giving to him. Gregory thought at first that he was playing around; but he looked serious and was like he was feeling the pain that he went through.

"Your father didn't quit because of the family..” Commander Wesdon said as he looked at him; “..I was the one who suggested that he go home...I was in the hallway leading to the Prime Minister's office the day after Maxim came home from his mission in Thembria...." Gregory was surprised since Maxim never really talked to him about what happened after he exposed Archduke Fortis' wicked ways to the world. Maxim said some vague things about resigning as a diplomat to spend time with his family; but now Commander Wesdon was saying this was a lie. Gregory really didn't know what to think until he heard the story that changed the course of history. And it was all downhill from there....

~

June 20th, 1912....

Maxim AeroStar was awaiting for someone inside a hallway outside the Prime Minister's office. The hallway was large and long with a circular ceiling and crystal chandeliers dotting the ceiling every ten feet or so. The walls and ceiling were made of polished oily varnished oak. There are various painting showing on those wooden walls. There are four plain paintings in sight with one at an end wall just in front of Maxim's view which showed a white striped tiger in a professional grey suit and red tie painted in oil based colors. Beside the picture was a picture of a white rose and both had bronze trim covering the picture frames. Above the right and main doors were two paintings of the Wesdon countryside during the 1800's. The doors are oak varnished and had copper knobs attached to them. Maxim was pacing back and forth since there was no place to sit anywhere in these hallowed hallways. ~I actually got a call from the Prime Minister today. I don't know why he has summoned me for; but I hope it is for the best.~ Maxim could only think as he was a little worried but wasn't showing any sign of being frightened or anything. Two furries enter the hallway from the west side of the Prime Minister's office; one was a tall slender brown dog while the second one was a shorter, slender brown lizard each wearing the same brown suits, brown pants and black wing-tipped shoes which was mostly covered by black robes. This was the standard clothing for men as being lawyers for the Usland government. Maxim sees them and waves hello at them to show respect for them.

"I suggest that you stop that!" Lawyer #1 snaps back at him taking offense at the gesture.

"What contempt!!" Lawyer #2 added in kind as they thumb their noses at Maxim as they past him and both lawyers of the Usland government open the doors leading to the Prime Minister's office and they enter inside shutting the door harshly behind them as if to show their disgust towards Maxim. Maxim looks confused.

"This _is_ strange. I felt that Liberals love change.” Maxim said looking stunned at their lack of respect towards him; “ That the status quo wasn't healthy for their cause...." Sadly; Maxim had no idea what was going on since he was back home quickly and went to see the Prime Minister right away under a request. And Maxim doesn't back down from requests from anyone. He was a diplomat after all. Maxim did look concerned however as the doors opened again and out comes Commander Wesdon, Colonel Willy, General Bary Statemen and a large, tall, white cat with pink circles around his eyes wearing a green uniform, green pants and black boots come out. He was nearly 55 years old so he appeared to be a retired general and he was...and Maxim noticed him right away and smiled at him since he saw him as a great person. ~Aww...the Minister of Defense of the government of Usland. He was Ramon's teacher and was a top-notched Naval officer for 25 years. What a person!~ he thought with a smile as Colonel Willy and Barry Statemen walk past Maxim shaking their heads. They were not happy with Maxim's smile it seemed.

"I wouldn't be smiling if I were you aviator!" Barry said sharply as they both shook their heads with regret as they walk down the hallway and go out of sight. Commander Wesdon stays in front of the door of the Prime Minister and closes it behind him as well. Garrison Moval; the Minister of Defense apporches Maxim right away and quickly takes his white glove off his hand that he was wearing on his paws.

"Ah; I see that the famous _Maxim AeroStar_ is here gracing my presence..." Garrison said sarcastically as Maxim bows to greet him.

"Hello Mr. Moval..I decided to drop in and see you..” Maxim proclaimed cheerfully. However; Maxim was about to get a rude awakening as he rose up; Garrison takes the glove and slaps Maxim hard in the kisser with it. It causes Maxim to spot a red cheek and it shocked Maxim to no end; “..Mr. Moval?!"

"You deserve more more than this!!” Garrison protested bitterly;” You have ruined everything!!"

"What _is_ this?!” Maxim asked looking confused and sounding a bit angry that a government official would resort to violence on a citizen of Usland; “ I went to Thembria to resolve this conflict."

"How dare you?!” Garrison snapped back with anger; “ That conflict was just a mere rival to make Airabus think we were in trouble." Maxim couldn't believe what he was hearing. The Usland and Thembria planned this tension in the first place.

"Airabus abused their power...!" Maxim declared loudly.

"We _knew_ that was happening ever since Archduke Fortis took power.” Garrison snapped back ; “ Usland and Thembria have been planning to commit a massive coup. However; your editorials compromised our efforts..." Garrison was angry at Maxim for several reasons because Maxim exposed the game that Fortis was playing while he also unintentionally exposed Usland and Thembria's plans to take him down forever. Plus; Maxim was not well loved by the government. In spite of free speech and free press laws; that still didn't mean that the government had to sit down and like it either.

"Are you saying that you are accusing me of treason?" Maxim asked knowing that the answer was yes regardless of what the truth was or what Garrison

"No; but your trip to Thembria has exposed ours plans to the press.” Garrison responded bitterly; “ Instead of causing peace; you have caused more tension." Maxim's plans to bring peace has only made things worse even though Thembria and Usland's deception was the real reason for the tensions because they refused to play fair in the first place and therefore compromised their morals and beliefs of justice. Maxim only had his beliefs to fall back on now.

"I only wanted peace...” Maxim said shaking his head; “...War is a bloody practice..."

"I want that too aviator!!” Garrison responded actually showing a hint of compassion even though it was clearly false; “ However; you think that peace is so easy to obtain. Just don't commit to war.." Maxim was finally seeing the true being in Garrison and that was that he was a man who lusted for war as the first and only solution to problems because that was what he was told when he became a soldier.

"That's what God believes..." Maxim responded.

"Oh really?! And he said that we were very good too...” Garrison snapped back which made Maxim mad as well. It was one thing to call Maxim out for treason; but it was sheer blastomphy to declare that God was a liar. Even if the believers lie about God too; “....By the way; I wonder..” Garrison changed gears and sounded very sarcastic; “...I have heard from my Minister of Diplomatic Relations that there will be a diplomatic meeting in six weeks?"

"Yes I am.” Maxim nodded back sharply; “ I'm planning to reveal all the relations that I found during my year in Thembria and Airabus."

"Not if I can help it traitor!" Garrison said as he slaps the white glove on the other cheek of Maxim which wasn't red and now Maxim had two red cheeks.

"Traitor? Wait a minute!!” Maxim protested bitterly; “ You said earlier that I didn't commit treason...?" He should have realized it from the start. Garrison was lying to him because Maxim questioned him back.

"Our government has decided that if you go there..” Garrison declared strongly; “..I cannot assure your safety."

"No problem..” Maxim said shrugging his shoulder. He was always in danger when people were trying to shut him up before. It wasn't like this was going to be any different now; “..it's not like I have given safety in the first place...."

"That's not what I mean..." Garrison roared harshly at Maxim.

"Huh?" Maxim asked looking confused.

"That's right! If you go to that diplomatic meeting; you will be considered a spy and be hanged for treason and terrorist!...” Garrison roars at him loudly which made Maxim gulp in fear. This was different since the government has now painted him as a terrorist which was even worse than a mere editorial writer writing about things that the government wishes would just go away; “.... and if you think that I'm ushering a vain threat than you are dreaming your death! You better believe it; or you will be hung from where you were planning to stand in that meeting!"

"You're risking war by doing this!" Maxim yelled out as Garrison turned around and walked away.

"_YOUR_ way assures war not to mention that its selfish. Role model?! HA! That's a joke and a half!” Garrison responded as he walks down the hallway; “Goodbye Maxim! Maybe this _threat_ will make you see what's _really_ important since you hardly understand the real world at all!"

"Selfish?” Maxim snapped back violently as he was about to walk behind Garrison and he actually had plans to slap him back; “ Your selfish because peace would mean you would be f....!" However; before he could finish; Commander Wesdon grabs him by the mouth and closes it to stop Maxim in his tracks. Garrison walks away without even noticing the Commander's actions.

"Don't talk loudly.” Commander Wesdon said quietly in Maxim's ear; “ Do not call our Defense Minister's bluff." Maxim mumbles okay as he saw that it wasn't a good idea to try to nail a public official. It would look bad on his reputation and would assure that he would be in jail on assault charges. Maxim stops mumbling and Commander Wesdon releases him.

Good call there. But I..." Maxim responded feeling terrible for what he did there. It wasn't like him and he still couldn't believe that the country was being used like that.

"Aviator..” Commander Wesdon said; “...the government can believe all it wants and can call you selfish until the furries come home. I know that you are doing a public service Mr. AeroStar."

"You support me?!" Maxim asked looking surprised and a little worried that Garrison would overhear them.

"Of course in spirit...” Commander Wesdon said sharply; “...You see I believe that Fortis is a complete madman and it is very unlikely that you or I would ever be able to talk to him into peace anyway."

"That's strange.. I thought that..." Maxim said feeling bad.

"You did what the public needs to hear...” Commander Wesdon said twirling Maxim around and looking at him square in the eyes; “...The government is failing us in providing a real solution to peace. They committed to little but just hiding and lip service instead of true solutions and that encourages the aggressors to justify their evil and wicked ways. All does is create an endless cycle...Maxim? The problem falls with the government and their intellegence groups now. They need to answer for their wrongful acts. You have done your job aviator....You should do what Garrison says....Go home...." Those last word stung Maxim in the heart. He couldn't go home yet. His job wasn't done.

"But I..." Maxim tried to say that he couldn't go home yet since as long as the government continues to use it's citizens as pigs in an experiment gone wrong then there will never be a true solution.

"Go home..” Commander Wesdon repeated calmly; “..Your family is waiting for you..."

"My job isn't done yet. My family has supported me..” Maxim replied as suddenly he felt a painful sensatation in his legs and the pain was acutely painful; “...Yeouch!!!" Maxim screamed loudly as Maxim collapses onto his knees and screams out in pain. He was inside the Maxim Special for so long after the flight back that he was suffering from blood clots to his legs and if now treated; it could become fatal.

"My dear sweet aviator..” Commander Wesdon said shaking his head; “..There is still one skill you still seem to be lacking in...Self-preservation. It's not selfishness and it will benefit the social fabric....You've already said that your love is your family. Now it is time to fulfill that love. Start a business.... Give your aching body and soul a rest...."

"Maybe you're right." Maxim responded biting his lip to dull the pain.

"See...being humble does have its divine advantages after all..” Commander Wesdon said as he cradles Maxim's arms and carries him slowly down the hallway; “..Let me get you to a doctor at once. I suspect blood clots..." Commander Wesdon was right. There really was nothing Maxim could do now since his job was in fact really finished and over with. The Usland government had to pay the price for it's deception and if Maxim was to ever stand on his words of the importance of the family then he had to stand firm on fulfilling that love to them. To Claris...To Gregory...To Phillip...and to Sally. He knew that he had to earn his living in another way: a cargo shipping business known as the AeroAvis.....

~

Gregory had a mixed bag of emotions when Commander Wesdon told him of this. For years; he thought that Maxim was doing the wrong thing. However; he now knew that Maxim truly loved him and he loved peace. He also knew that it wasn't Commander Wesdon's fault or even the War Measures Act anymore. The act was delivered only because the government failed to see that Archduke Fortis was a demigod; a second rate god who couldn't be reasoned with. Maxim did everything to expose Fortis for who he was and the government couldn't handle the ugly truth. It turned out their lack of faith for Maxim , their arrogance and their lust for war in general created this war and now they were begging for Maxim to come back to end it. The problem is now Maxim is dead which was their hope and prayers to begin with and now they will have to feel the wrath of a bitter Gregory AeroStar.

"My father never told me this." Gregory said shaking his head in disbelief.

"I was afraid of this..” Commander Wesdon responded as he turned to Gregory and looked him in the eye; “..Gregory?"

"Yes Commander?!" Gregory responded.

"I hope you understand the importance of your father's work.” Commander Wesdon said strongly; “ He was afraid of what the government does and what might have happened to you."

"He felt I would hate him for not bringing peace and that I would think that he was selfish." Gregory said feeling awful. To be truthful; Gregory never said that he hated his father since that was a violation of honoring the father and his mother according to the beliefs on which he stood by. Still; he knew he still violated it by thinking about that bitterness inside his soul.

"Self-preservation is a difficult thing.” Commander Wesdon responded with a sigh; “ I did it so that Maxim would have a good life and rest before the government would have to beg for your services...."

"Was there any way...?" Gregory asked.

"_They_ were at the meeting; ready to catch him.” Commander Wesdon answered shaking his head making Gregory feel depressed that the world would ever use his exposure of Fortis and Airabus as an excuse to hang treason charges on him; “ Without Maxim; the diplomatic fabric canceled the meeting and the Minister of Diplomatic Relations resigned shortly thereafter. A week after our talk; the government decided to reinstate Maxim's attendance to the University of Wesdon. He was de-blacklisted from the writers list for the Wesdon newspapers on the condition that Maxim never fortake in such action such as flying to Thembria and Airabus again. Maxim agreed. He knew that they would ask him to help once war broke out." The government basically gave him a prize just to shut him up and Maxim took it knowing full well that they would regret ever shutting down the diplomatic process.

"When war broke out?" Gregory asked looking confused.

"Yes aviator....” Commander Wesdon admitted; “..Maxim decided to join not only because it was the right thing or the only thing to do. It was the way for Maxim to stop this war...with his mouth of course."

"A plan..." Gregory said as his face lit up. He knew his father didn't do this stunt without some form of plan to bring peace back to Earthia.

"A brilliant and moral plan was in the works since your father was drafted into the Great War.” Commander Wesdon said as he walked toward Gregory and was standing right beside him; “ Once the Asiyan countries realize that this war could destroy the world they plan to join the alliance in order to overwhelm the evil and end the war."

"Thank you for telling me this..” Gregory said with a smile; “..It gives more reason to be successful on this mission." Gregory realized it himself. He had finally come to terms with his father's decision and now he had to succeed for he was the son of Maxim AeroStar; the second coming of peace.

"You are welcome aviator." Commander Wesdon responded smiling back in a rare classy moment from him as he walks over to the door and opens it. Gregory and Commander Wesdon walk right out of the office quickly and down the hallway towards the launchpad. Gregory was happy and he knew only one thing. He was finally going to do something he wanted to do for so long; but was never given the chance to do so: End a war that had gone way too far out of control. They killed Maxim already with this war and Gregory was going to make sure that the rest didn't follow with him......

***

Outside on the launchpad of the Battle Carrier Wesdon awaiting Commander Wesdon and Gregory AeroStar was Fuzi Nakasakai, Colonel Allen, Colonel Willy and Private Recon and Private Reckon. The southern exit doors open and both Commander Wesdon and Gregory AeroStar continue to talk to each other as Commander Wesdon explains to Gregory to basically be extra careful now that a mere cease fire has been called. The Great War was far from over and a cease fire hardly means that there is a peace treaty in place to stop the Great War in that area.

"Now aviator. I want you to be on your guard during this time.” Wesdon explained strongly as they walk towards Fuzi Nakasakai who was near both the Jepang Hope and the Maxim Special which were on the Launchpad; “ Just because a ceasefire has been called doesn't mean that there is no conflict going on."

"Right Commander!" Gregory said saluting him as Fuzi turns around to meet him.

"Ah...Commander?!” Fuzi asked; “ May I speak with Mr. AeroStar about my country?"

"Of course...” Wesdon said nodding back; “...You're the leader of this critical mission."

"Thank you..” Fuzi said; “..Mr. AeroStar?"

"Yes sir?!" Gregory asked nodding his head.

"Remember that there are many people in my country who will render you unwelcome.” Fuzi points out sharply; “ Do not let them get to you. We cannot afford to lose these potential allies." Colonel Allen turns around and sees Gregory and Fuzi walk towards him. Colonel Allen was still frowning as he still couldn't believe that Gregory would accept this mission after years of saying that he didn't want any part of this war. He was also angry for another reason. ~Now he's trying to tell Gregory what to do....Bahhh! He thinks that he is so cute after being the _one_. He only saw the wrecked plane of Maxim.~ he thought bitterly.

"I sense frustration..." Gregory said as he looked at Allen and he could only sigh as Colonel Allen notices him and smiles weakly to keep Commander Wesdon off his case. Not that it mattered anyway since Commader Wesdon was more interested in issuing orders to Gregory AeroStar.

"Also aviator...” Commander Wesdon added as Gregory AeroStar quickly climbs into the Maxim Special; “..Although Barry Stateman will be on hand for security reasons; he will not be able to talk to you. We do not want to create a scene. Now the former Minister of Diplomatic Relations Ricky O'Sullivan will be attending the meeting as a... ahem...._hostile_ delegate.

"So this O'Sullivan person is the key to this...." Gregory replied as he sits into the Maxim Special quickly and looks at the equipment quickly to see that it is in order and everything seemed all right.

"Yes; I do believe that he is.” Wesdon admitted; “ He will be observing and if we can win his heart then the whole job will be a lot easier."

"I see." Gregory said with a sigh. He knew that Ricky O'Sullivan was part of the diplomatic movement in Wesdon that was disbanded shortly after Maxim exposed the disgraceful acts of Archduke Fortis. ~It'll be tough though.~ he thought as he figured that there was no love lost between him and the AeroStar family in general. And Gregory knew he would take most of his venom too.

"Allen?” Commander Wesdon said as he points to him; “You know what to do..."

"I get it Commander...” Colonel Allen grumbled bitterly as he looked frustrated as he hopped into the Maxim Special and sits in the back seat behind Gregory; “..I'm supposed to guard Gregory's life."

"[Boy is he harsh...]" Wesdon whispers to Colonel Willy.

"[Well Commander....giving him the job of bodyguard is the same job that he took at his last job after leaving the Parris Circus. I can see why he's grumbling right now.]" Colonel Willy whispers back to him.

"[Give me an orange juice break Colonel....I'm trying to use furies in roles where their abilities are best suited. We _are_ at war now; Colonel.]" Commander Wesdon whispers back harshly to Colonel Willy.

"[Of course....I forgot Commander!]" Willy whispers jumping a bit. Colonel Allen turns to his left and sees the two whispering at each other. He wasn't impressed and neither was Fuzi Nakasakai. ~They're whispering again...That's not good.~ Colonel Allen thought bitterly. He could now see that he was merely being used to protect someone's life because he couldn't protect himself.

"Excuse me Commander..." Gregory spoke out which causes the two main generals of the Battle Carrier Wesdon to blush.

"Oh...” Commander Wesdon barks out sharply to Colonel Willy to get back his respect; “..Colonel Willy?! Since your job is complete. I want you to tend to Recon and Reckon again."

"I see little has changed....." Fuzi said looking annoyed as he climbs into his airplane the Jepang's Hope. Colonel Allen was smiling on that one and thought ~Now he's catching on.~

"Yes; I'll see them at once..." Colonel Willy said saluting him as Colonel Allen grumbled in his own thoughts. ~Typical!~ he thought bitterly as Colonel Willy walks towards Private Recon and Reckon who were still swapping the deck of the Battle Carrier and managing to do an all right job of it.

"Commander Wesdon; before I go could you do me a favor..” Gregory said; “..I know that I don't ask for favors."

"Of course Aviator! Ask away...." Commander Wesdon responds strongly.

"Okay....Could you call Sally AeroStar for me?” Gregory asked cheerfully; “ I've promised to contact her whenever I'm leaving Wesdon."  Commander Wesdon gulped as he scratched his head. Commander Wesdon knew the request was simple; but in war, even simple acts can be complex with the enemy down the Alliance's throat.

"We have a small problem with that aviator." Commander Wesdon admitted painfully.

"What do you mean a _small_ problem?" Gregory asked frowning.

"Well; we've had our phones tapped by shady characters recently..." Commander Wesdon admitted twiddling his thumbs which made Gregory sighed. He promised to never leave Wesdon unless he tells Sally AeroStar about it first after what happened at the Burimanger Complex a few weeks ago.

"I promised that I...” Gregory said with a sigh as he looks around and notices Recon and Reckon. He then remembered something; “..Wait a minute...I have a plan Commander Wesdon; how about we give Private Recon and Reckon a really.... _useful_ job for a change."

"Those two?!” Commander Wesdon responds in fear as Gregory was pointing straight at the Wolde twins who were cleaning the deck; “ Boy aviator; you have become more unstable than normal."

"Hey Reckon..” Recon said cheerfully noticing that Commander Wesdon was addressing them; “...the Commander is addressing us."

"That's right...." Recon said as they all stopped swapping the deck much to the disdain of Colonel Willy.

"Hey; why did you stop?" Colonel Willy asked bitterly.

"Commander Wesdon is addressing us now..." Recon declared as he and Reckon were turning around to salute Commander Wesdon. However; Reckon slipped on the large bar of soap in front of his feet and falls down causing his body to twist and trip Recon. Recon falls flat on his face and he was mad; "Brother?! Why didn't ya watch the soap?"

"Because I saw the Commander...." Reckon protests bitterly.

"...and you didn't even watch yourself." Recon snaps back.

"Boy aviator..” Commander Wesdon sighed shaking his head; “...you have to be absolutely loopy to be asking for them to help...." Colonel Allen was smiling as they actually agreed on something for a change ~At least Wesdon is smart enough not to elect those idiots to General.~ he thought as Recon and Reckon struggle to get back on their feet.

"I agree Commander..” Colonel Willy chimed in; “...Recon and Reckon can't even swap decks without falling...."

"It's because _you_ slipped on the soap brother!" Recon protested bitterly as he slides back down onto his face.

"It was your idea to salute Commander Wesdon!" Reckon responded back bitterly as he gets back up to his feet.

"I thought that we were..." Recon snaps back as he struggles to his feet once again.

"SHUT UP!” Commander Wesdon barks loudly as Recon falls flat on his face as a result; “ I should hang you two right now!"

"If you hang them..” Gregory chimes in with a smile; “..then I cannot contact Sally."

"But they cannot do anything." Colonel Willy protested as Gregory's smile grows wider.

"Want to learn a secret?” Gregory asked smiling a mile wide.

"What it that aviator?" Commander Wesdon asked looking confused.

"The Wolde twins are pilots..” Gregory said cheerfully; “..very good pilots in fact..."

"You mean..." Colonel Willy responded.

"That's my plan..” Gregory points out as he starts the engines of the Maxim Special and they began to roar like a kitten; “...Private Recon and Reckon will be going to deliver a letter to Sally in Wesdon...."

"But Commander....we don't have any planes left..." Colonel Willy said with a clutch of panic.

"Don't worry Commander; you'll find a way.." Gregory said as his plane started to move. As that was happening; Fuzi Nakasakai starts his Jepang Hope plane and the engines begin to roar; "One more thing Commander Wesdon; you said that you would use your crew to preform tasks that are best suited for them..” The Maxim Special thrusts forward along with the Jepang Hope as Gregory bursts into laughter and really nasty sarcasm; “...Maybe _you_ should heed your words instead of hiding them in front of the wee Willy....Goodbye!" he shouted as Commander Wesdon just realized that Gregory just outsmarted him and submarined him once again. Commander Wesdon was hot-white with anger and rage as the Jepang Hope thrusts forward and both planes fly off the Battle Carrier Wesdon and flies away before Commander Wesdon could catch them. He throws his hat down in disgust.

"THAT SON OF A SUBMARINER!! HE SUBMARINED ME AGAIN!!" Commander Wesdon screamed with venom as he was angry as heck due to Gregory completely mouthing him off and he knew that he deserved it too as he goes over in one motion and grabs Colonel Willy by the neck who was following him close behind the entire time; "BLAST IT!!" Colonel Willy was struggling to get free; but the grip was iron clad and he couldn't get free.

"Commander?! It hurts..” Colonel Willy protested gasping for air from Wesdon choking him hard; “...I didn't do...!

"I don't care!!” Commander Wesdon snapped back violently as Recon gets onto his feet and both Wolde twins were shaking violently at the sight; “ How are we going to deliver that contact?! We have no airplanes to offer them...That's why I haven't..."

"I guess that means that we cannot help AeroStar." Recon said looking frightened like a timid little bunny.

"Quite painful indeed..." Reckon said looking frightened at well.

"But Commander!” Colonel Willy admitted gasping for air; “ We do have _one_ plane in reserve..."

"We do?" Commander Wesdon asked as he lets go of Willy and thrusts him down on the floor hard with a thud.

"Yes Commander.” Colonel Willy said clearing his throat as he stands up to his feet quickly; “ Zar Maxfield is currently in sick bay right now recovering from injuries during a recon mission in Motohimsu. He's going to be sidelined with a broken left arm for at least six weeks."

"....and you're thinking that we should use the Maxfield Raven to deliver the message to the AeroAvis?!" Commander Wesdon asked sarcastically and looking more bitter than usual.

"I guess so Commander..." Colonel Willy said looking scared himself.

"That's my point Colonel!” Commander Wesdon snapped back ; “ The Maxfield Raven is a complex plane in which to land. Zar is going to kill me if I merely borrow his seaplane...The plane is a CT-21 special edition double-passenger plane; the toughest to fly!!"

"A CT-21 seaplane Commander?" Recon asked as he walked towards Commander Wesdon.

"I didn't ask for your opinion!” Commander Wesdon snapped back; “ I hate submariner!"

"But Commander...” Reckon proclaimed as he walked behind Recon; “..we can fly CT-21 Special Editions."

"Didn't I just tell you not to sub..” Commander Wesdon barked out for a moment and then heard that these two clumsy privates claim that they can fly this plane; “..Did you just say that you _can_ fly CT-21 Special Editions?” Wesdon asked as the Wolde twins fail to respond to him; “ I am now demanding your opinion!!" he shouted violently in their faces as Recon and Reckon look frightened.

"Yes I did...Commander." Reckon said stuttering his words as he was scared stiff.

"We were trained by the Gemini Pilots Organization." Recon chimed in frightened.

"In that case Commander; Gregory can uphold his promise to deliver to Sally." Colonel Willy said happily as Commander Wesdon was gritting his teeth. He knew Zar Maxfield too well and he was considered a loose cannon in the organization.

"Zar is going to hiss at me for this..” Commander Wesdon said; “...All right! Private Recon?! Private Reckon?! I've got a job for you after all."

"But Commander...who's going to write the letter?" Colonel Willy asked.

"I'll write the bloody letter Colonel!” Commander Wesdon barked out; “ Willy?! Tell Oniz Mecha to prepare Maxfield's airplane at once. Private Recon?! Private Reckon?! Go with Colonel Willy....Consider this your first assignment."

"Yes Commander sir!” Recon and Reckon responded without question saluting their commander and looking quite happy as they were finally going to prove their true worth to Commander Wesdon. Colonel Willy and the privates turn around and walk towards the door which leads to the bowels of the Battle Carrier Wesdon.

"Oh Colonel Willy?!" Commander Wesdon asked sarcastically as Colonel Willy stops on a dime and turns around to see Commander Wesdon looking at him with a cross look on his face.

"Yes Commander?" Colonel Willy asked looking scared.

"Since you violated proper protocol by not saluting me; you'll be the one to tell Mr. Maxfield that we are borrowing his plane." Commander Wesdon said with a wicked smile on his face as Colonel Willy shudders in fear.

"What?! But Commander; he'll...." Colonel Willy protested bitterly.

"That's _your_ problem now..” Commander Wesdon snapped back loudly; “..Now go!!"

"Yes Commander!" Colonel Willy said bitterly as he salutes him proper. Colonel Willy turns around and walks towards the door as Recon, Reckon and Colonel Willy enter the left door which leads downstairs towards the bowels of the Battle Carrier Wesdon. Colonel Willy's face was in fear as he didn't want to deal with the loose cannon; but he had to or suffer from the wrath of Commander Wesdon which was far more torture than he could bear. Commander Wesdon turns his back on Colonel Willy and looks into the sky.

"Aviator..” Commander Wesdon said as he salutes the sky; “...I salute you! In the name of peace and all the feelings that Maxim has believed in will not die in vain...However; if you come here...I'LL WRING YOUR PENCIL-THICK NECK! Nobody submarine's me and gets away with it! REMEMBER THAT AEROSTAR!!" Commander Wesdon yelled to the sky as he shakes his fist at Gregory AeroStar. He meant it of course and even if he succeeds; Gregory would have to answer to him for everything. Still; Wesdon knew that Gregory was the only AeroStar with a close bond to Maxim and had a knack for remembering the wisdom of peace from him as a whole......

***

While Commander Wesdon was ranting about; the two seaplanes were flying towards the setting sun making good time as always. Gregory AeroStar was flying the Maxim Special and in front of the pack with Fuzi's Jepang Hope bringing up the rear. However; Gregory was looking quite a bit annoyed because Colonel Allen was in the backseat; laughing. He loved what Gregory did with Commander Wesdon.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Allen chuckled loudly; " That was so rich! You really cracked up the Commander this time. He'll know better than to hide comments from intellegent people."

"Colonel Allen?! I'm starting to understand why Wesdon thinks of you like he does.." Gregory responded in a bitter tone; "..You _are_ turely stupid!"

"Are you calling me stupid?!" Colonel Allen responds looking very cross.

"Mr. Allen; you don't laugh at someone else's expense just because you _hate_ them." Gregory responds clenching his fist; " Right now Commander Wesdon is mad as a hornet; and once we return to base you can bet he'll be wringing your neck much _harder_ than mine!"

"What are you saying?!" Colonel Allen responds bitterly; " Commander Wesdon hates me to no end...."

"Well; you've never give him a reason to respect you both as a furry being and as a solider of war." Gregory snaps back looking cross; " You been yelling and complaining that he hasn't given you the assignments that you wanted. You got outsmarted by Zinna Tolay; a member of the Nega Aces who did _not_ make a smart decision. She took the keys from you while you tried to play here."

"I was trying to stop her.." Colonel Allen protested bitterly; "..I'm smart Mr. AeroStar; why don't _you_ realize that?!"

"Because of your attitude that you are demonstrating to me right now! You haven proven Commander Wesdon's point." Gregory said calmly; " You _hate_ Commader Wesdon as much as Commander Wesdon _hates_ you! Saying that you are smart isn't enough if your emotional quality is seriously lacking as is the case for you..."

"It isn't?" Colonel Allen asked looking puzzled. Allen was seeing that Gregory's soft heart which was a trait of the AeroStar did have limits after all.

"Even as much as I hate war in general; I do realize that we are at war here.." Gregory explains firmly; "..and since we are in fact at war; there are things that we must set aside and we must assume roles that use our best abilities in order to stop this battle as quickly as possible."

"Okay; I get what you are saying.." Colonel Allen responds shaking his head; "..However; you're not a diplomat."

"Ture.." Gregory admitted looking towards Fuzi's airplane; "..however; I'll be learning from Fuzi; an expert diplomat. I'll also be reading books and learning new experiences. Colonel? Have you ever read books before?"

"Actually no.." Colonel Allen admitted; "..I don't have time to read."

"Well; I suggest that you start.." Gregory said as he smiled; "..To gain an intellegence in a wide selection of subject; it can be gained best by the benefits of actually reading books."

"However; Mr. AeroStar, can book be dangerous as well? I mean...someone could read a book about murder.." Colonel Allen asked; "..Could books overwhelm faith and lead us to doom?"

"Well there are very bad and vulgar books out there.." Gregory admitted; "..but good books premotes good citizens; the bible is a personfication of that wholesomeness."

"Okay Mr. AeroStar; I'll give it a shot." Colonel Allen said cheerfully. Gregory was starting to gain Colonel Allen's trust that he was doing the right thing in taking this mission to Jepang. He needs all the support he can muster to bring a total of fourteen countries together.

"Your road to intellegence and citizenship has begun." Gregory said feeling relieved.

"That was interesting Mr. AeroStar." Fuzi speaks over the radio.

"Have you been evesdropping on us?" Gregory asks looking very cross at his privacy being breached.

"Your radio was clearly on." Fuzi points out as Gregory looks that the radio and it was clearly on. Gregory was had and he knew it; as he blushes in kind with embarassment.

"Look like you need a book on how to turn off a radio.." Colonel Allen giggled softly.

"Very funny." Gregory responded out of cheerful sarcastiml;" Fuzi? How long is it going to take to get to Osaka?"

"Ten hours Mr. AeroStar.." Fuzi responded; "..We'll have to spend the night in Osaka."

"Thank you Fuzi...." Gregory said as he turned off his radio. He started to wonder about Sally AeroStar now. After all; he was leaving her once again for something that could be dangerous. ~I just hope that Commander Wesdon _can_ contact Sally.~ he thought with a look of concern. Still; he knew that the Great War had to end quickly or more lives will be dead.

***

Meanwhile; there was still tasks being done inside the Battle Carrier Wesdon as on the bottom floor of the ship; the seaplane owned by Zar Maxfield. It was exactly what Commander Wesdon stated; but it was black in appearance with the wings hand-carved into the wings of a raven. The Maxfield Raven was docked by the side of the ocean strip opposite to Oniz Mecha's AquaMarine; which looked in much better condition then it did weeks ago. Oniz Mecha was sitting on the front of the nose working on the exposed engines which Colonel Andrew Glucose was checking the back.

"Looks like the Maxfield Raven is in working order." Oniz proclaims as she closes the cover which covered the engine. Oniz has a considerable amount of oil on her clothes; but she didn't mind. She was a mechanic and it was part of the terrority.

"Once Zar recovers from his arm injury in six weeks then we can return his plane." Andrew proclaimed as he completed is observations.

"Yeah; I know.." Oniz said looking concerned as Colonel Willy, Private Recon and Private Reckon all enter the bottom floor of the ship via the stairs. Colonel Willy was sweating bullets at this point as Oniz looks up;"..Colonel Willy?"

"Oniz!" Colonel Willy commanded in a chippy voice; " Have you completed the inspection of the Maxfield Raven?"

"Yes Colonel!" Oniz responds saluting him without heistation. However; Oniz looked concerned because the two privates were here and they aren't usually allowed here because of their clumsiness.

"Thank you....Colonel Glucose?!" Colonel Willy said sweating; " Go upstairs to Commander Wesdon. He'll give you further orders!"

"Yes Colonel!" Colonel Andrew responds looking a bit startled as he salutes Willy and quickly walks upstairs and out of sight.

"I know how you feel Colonel." Colonel Willy state feeling defensive; " This _is_ strange."

"Colonel?! What is going on here?" Oniz asks looking quite cross; " More importantly; what are Private Recon and Private Reckon doing here?"

"Oniz...." Colonel Willy started gulping and that was a cue for Oniz that something was wrong.

"I don't like that look at all." Oniz responds shaking her head.

"Okay; let me explain what we are going to do...." Colonel Willy begins to explain. As Colonel Willy is forced to explain Gregory's plan to stop the Great War; inside the office of Commander Wesdon, the commander was sitting in his desk putting the finishing touches on his letter to be delievered to Sally by the Wolde twins. Commander Wesdon is looking a bit concerned over how to properly write the letter; however, he was able to get over that.

".....and I hope for safety and peace soon. Your brother will be a real hero....Commander Wesdon." Commander Wesdon said as he wrote everything that he was saying. After he writes Commander Wesdon; he puts his pen down and sounds pretty happy with the results of his writing. "Excellent! My best letter yet....." Commander Wesdon takes a vanilla envelope and places the letter into the envelope. However; the door was knocking and his happiness turns to frustration once again ;"Just what I need...State your business."

"Commander Wesdon sir!" Colonel Andrew's voice beckons; " Colonel Willy told me to see you at once for further orders.."

"But I didn't..." Commander Wesdon responds looking quite startled for a minute as he realized that he didn't consider the Wolde twin's replacements; "...Oh yeah! Come in Colonel. I have fresh orders for you..." The door opens as Commander Wesdon stands up and walks towards the sunset lookoff window. Colonel Andrew Glucose enters the office and stops to salute the Commander who is currently ignoring him.

"Andrew Glucose awaiting further orders sir!" Andrew proclaims.

"I aplogize for realizing that I would need replacing the Wolde twins." Commander Wesdon responds as Andrew's face lights up with glee.

"You are replacing them?!" Andrew asks thinking that this is a dream as Commander Wesdon nods his head; " This is great! No more foul ups!"

"I'm not replacing them forever Colonel!" Commander Wesdon barks loudly; " Remember that they are drafted soliders! They are doing a delievery job for me."

"But Commander; Private Recon and Private Reckon never get through a job without screwing up." Andrew pleads to Wesdon; " This is a danger because swapping the deck on the launchpad was considered low risk. This sounds like a job for an airplane pilot and that is the highest risk possible...and the only plane we have is Zar Maxfield who is on the mend from a recon mission."

"Don't worry about that. If Maxfield complains then Colonel Willy will explain it. So you'll be safe.." Commander Wesdon responds looking sly; "..Also; Gregory AeroStar told me that Private Recon and Reckon are great pilots and have flown CT-21 Special Edition; which Zar Maxfield flies. So here's what your orders are: You will first take this letter downstairs to Private Recon. This letter will be delivered to one Sally AeroStar in Wesdon. She must know that Gregory is going to Jepang to stop the Great War. After that is done; I want you to go to the third floor kitchen and mess hall and tell Private Siegel and Priavte Restcu to stop what they are doing and inform them to come up to the launchpad to await further orders..." Colonel Andrew starts to sweat bullets as something was very wrong with this picture. Commander Wesdon turns around and sees Andrew sweating like a hog; "...What is wrong with you Colonel? You cannot tell me that these orders are too hard for ya?"

"That's not what scares me Commander!" Colonel Andrew responds fumbling his word; " It's Oniz's reaction to this plan and finding out that Gregory's...." As Colonel Andrew was scared of Oniz's reaction; Colonel Willy was finished explaining that Gregory was going to Jepang. Oniz Mecha was angry and she slams her wrench onto the floor in disgust.

"LEAVING?!" Oniz protested bitterly; " Has Commander Wesdon goine insane?!"

"No he hasn't Oniz!" Colonel Willy responded was a bit of anger of his own. He was pretty tired with Oniz's behaviour with Gregory's own life; " Gregory AeroStar agreed to go to Jepang. Even if he had said _no_; Commander Wesdon would have found someone else..."

"Wesdon influenced him.." Oniz snapped back; "..I'm sure that he was using _buzz_ words like _quickly_ and _ending_ to gain attention! That's the same as forcing someone into a situation..."

"Are you saying;" Colonel Willy asked sharply; " judging by the tone of your voice that you'll be disobeying his orders?"

"No; of course..." Oniz begin to say as the attention shift to Wesdon's office as Colonel Andrew is saluting Wesdon with the envelope containing the letter in his other hand.

"...not!" Andrew finishes; " I'll _always_ serve the cause!"

"Excellent;" Commander Wesdon responds with a cocky tone; " then do your job and get out this office at once!!"

"Yes Commander sir!" Andrew responds with fear as he salutes Commander Wesdon and then walks out of the office. Commander Wesdon goes towards the sunset lookoff and looks at the sunset as Colonel Andrew closes the double-doors behind him and exits the office completely. Commander Wesdon begins to smile.

"This is perfect!" Commander Wesdon responds; " I don't have to deal with anybody for the rest of the day. Being the boss is so bloody good!!" Colonel Andrew starting running down the hallway from Commander Wesdon's office and was going towards the launchpad. As he was running; he doesn't see where he is going and unintentionally runs right into a medium build, male, brown ferret about thirty years ago with a grizzled face that spelled serious issues. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and green pants. His tail looked quite a bit nicked from some incident that I couldn't recall and his left arm was slinged into a cast. He was Zar Maxfield; a pilot and a solider who flew dangerous recon and seige missions into Jepang and Thembria during this Great War. However; he was injuried and out of action for a few months after the last seige into Osaka by a Jepangese cannon. Apparently he was pretty reckless. Colonel Andrew slammed into him causing both furries to fall down onto the steel floor. Zar was biting his lip in pain as the arm was hit as well; causing acute pain.

"Ooops! I am dreadfully sorry Mr. Maxfield!!" Andrew proclaim as he was flat on his back. Andrew gets back onto his knees and notices that the letter was in fact on top of Zar. Andrew gets back onto his feet and grabs the letter; " "Here; let me help you..." Andrew tries to help Zar; but Zar manages to get back onto his feet without Andrew's help...and he looked ticked off now.

"What kid of careless person are ya?!" Zar protests bitterly biting on his lip; " Can't you see that I'm injured?! What could be so important that you have to bowl me over in order to complete your task?!"

"I'm sorry...but I'm in a hurry." Colonel Andrew exclaimed in rapid-fire mode; " I have to deliever a letter to Private Recon for him to deliver to Wesdon." Andrew runs past Zar and runs towards the door leading out to the launchpad. However; before he could open the door; Zar uses his good hand and grabs his small pistol from his pocket and points it at Andrew looking angry.

"Hold....it...right...there.....Colonel?!" Zar screamed loudly as Andrew notices from the corner of his ey that there was a pistol pointed at him. He stops instantly and begins to sweat bullets again. "That's right.....Turn around.....Now explain to me....very slowly....I hate people...who play rapid-fire tactics...on me!...UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Yes...sir!.." Andrew responded speaking in very slow chunks; sweating like a hog; "..I'm going....downstaris to....deliver a letter....to Private Recon...so that he can...deliver it to....Sally AeroStar...in Wesdon...Now can I...leave please?"

"There....that wasn't so hard." Zar responds with a weak smile as he places his pistol to his good side; " You should be more calm; but you're all right. You may go at full speed now."

"Thank you.....thank you.....thank you......" Andrew exclaims in slow chuncks again feeling relieved as Andrew turns around and open the door to the launchpad. He walks right out of the hallway; into the launchpad and closes the door behind him. Sadly; Zar Maxfield starts remembering what Andrew had said to him in slow motion and realized that there's only one plane left in use right now and it's the Maxfield Raven; his very own plane.

"Wait a gosh darn minute here!" Zar protests; starting to become flush white hot with rage;" If they are delivering something to Wesdon then they need...COME BACK HERE!!" he screams as he points his gun at the door and fires a shot at it; " YOU THIEF!!" Outside on the launchpad; Colonel Andrew was walking towards the door that leads to the area where the AquaMarine was which was the bottom floor of the Battle Carrier Wesdon. However; the door to his right has a bullethole pin just on Andrew's head (if he was standing there) as the gunshot rang out. Andrew had a clutch of painc and started to fling the door open in fear.

"AIEEEEEEE! HE'S ALREADY FOUND OUT!!" Andrew screamed from the top of his lungs as he ran into the hallway and down the stairs quickly as two more shots ring out both hitting the door leading to the AquaMarine. At the exact same time; inside Commander Wesdon's office, Commander Wesdon stands up instantly from his chair and is gritting his teeth with anger as he heard all three gunshots and Andrew's screaming which was absolutely annoying to him.

"This is just swell.." Commander Wesdon proclaims; "...Can anyone in this carrier give me an orange juice break? I can never get a moment's peace around here....Even worse now; I have to deal with a loose cannon. I hate loose cannons. AeroStar was a lot eaiser to deal with than Zar Maxfield." Commander Wesdon walks towards the door and opens them look pretty disgusted of himself; "Just like they say: Just another day at the office!" With that Commander Wesdon exits the office and closes the door as now he was going to have to handle another problem in his watch. If only those creators of the War Measures Act were smart enough to see the trouble that law causes. War is death now isn't it?!

***

As Andrew Glucose was running for his life from Maxfield; on the bottom floor of the Battle Carrier Wesdon; Private Recon and Reckon were already inside the Maxfield Raven waiting patiently. Colonel Willy is now waiting for Andrew to come down and give Recon the letter for Sally AeroStar. Private Recon was the pilot while Private Reckon would serve as the navigator. Oniz Mecha is looking at Colonel Willy sharply and still didn't seem pleased at the orders that were given. Willy couldn't understand why Oniz was so upset; she used to follow orders before without these type of questions.

"Look don't think that I'm questionning the Wolde Twins." Oniz responds shaking her head; " _They are_ excellent pilots; however, I promised that we would be testing his plane in about an half hour from now. Andrew was supposed to fly the plane for Zar's inspection. That was the original orders."

"The orders have changed." Willy responds calmly.

"Just like Gregory's life...." Oniz grumbles under her breath.

"Don't worry Oniz;" Recon states cheerfully; "... we'll test the plane for Zar Maxfield."

"That's right." Reckon chimed in; " We can fly CT-21 Special Editions. We'll be fine."

"You don't understand Recon." Oniz proclaims strongly; " Zar Maxfield has been a loose cannon in recent months. He is even more unstable now than Gregory _ever_ was. Zar wants to be present at all inspections of his plane so that no one damages his _toy_ as he calls....and if anyone touches his _toys_ he'll..."

"HELP ME!!" Andrew screams out within earshot of Oniz; " THIS GUY'S TRYING TO KILL ME!! HE'S GOT A GUN!!"

" A GUN?!" Recon panics in fear as he hated rifes and gunfire; " GET...ME.....OUT....OF.....HERE!!"

"Yeah...Guns frighten me to ice cold death!" Reckon responds in kind as Private Recon starts the engines and they begin to roar; " Let's go! Let's go!"

"You fools; this is what excites Zar into using violence!" Oniz exclaims with anger. However; Recon wasn't listening as seaplane turns around and points towards the AquaMarine doors leading outside. Oniz realizes this and whinces as she is now forced to face Zar. She proceeds to the radio transmitter; " "Private Daos?! Open the Aquamarine doors and come down here at once! I need your help here!"

"Rodger!!" Private Daos responds as the doors of the Battle Carrier Wesdon began to open.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Oniz shouts to Recon; " At least wait until Andrew gives you the letter to give to Sally!" Inside the last hallway leading to the underbelly of the Battle Carrier Wesdon. Andrew Glucose was running for his life from Zar who was still chasing him from thew floor above with his pistol. While he was still panicky; he was starting to feel some relief.

"Finally...I'm going to be home free.." Andrew started walking slowly towards the door leading to the underbelly. However; that relief was soon gone as three more blasts of gunfire ring out and one bullet misses Andrew by a foot; "...NOT HOME FREE ENOUGH!" Andrew screamed loudly as Zar goes downstairs and gets onto the same level hallway as Andrew. He has his pistol drawn towards Andrew who is at the door now.

"YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING MY PLANE!" Zar screamed loudly with his finger itching on the triggerfinger like a madman; " SUCK ON THIS PANDORA'S BOX!!" Andrew opens the door and enters into the underbelly and closes the door as Zar pulls the trigger once again and fires five more shots at the door. The shots ring high on the upper half of the door and one manages to go through. Oniz hears the gunshots as the doors leading out were finally open completely. Recon and Reckon were paranoid and wanted to leave right away; but it was still blocked. The engine were roaring loudly as Private Daos Lee enters from his position in the door operation room approching Oniz to assist her and Colonel Willy. Oniz looks up and notices Andrew Glucose tumbling down the stairs quickly. He falls flat on his back on the bottom stairs and whinces in pain as Oniz Mecha runs to him. Colonel Willy, Oniz and Daos Lee help Andrew to his feet.

"Are you okay?" Willy asked.

"I think I killed by back and my ego to boot.." Andrew responds in pain as he is up onto his feet. He gives the letter to Colonel Willy; "...Here's the letter. Give it to Recon."

"Here; catch!" Willy shouts out as he throws the letter towards Recon. It does a few twirls before landing perfectly into Recon's hands. Recon gives the letter to Reckon.

"GOTCHA! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Reckon screamed as Recon nodded his head in agreement; " I CANNOT STAND ANOTHER SECOND!!" Recon gets onto the stick and thrusts the Maxfield Raven off the blocks and it glides right out of the Battle Carrier Wesdon. Oniz looks behind her and sees that the Maxfield Raven has completely exited out of the Battle Carrier and was completely out of sight. However; she wasn't relieved just yet. There was still Zar left to handle and he was a loose cannon after all.

"You shouldn't be prevoking Zar Maxfield like that!" Oniz rasps at Andrew as the door flings open and Zar Maxfield walks down the stairs with his pistol drawn. It was amazing and somewhat disgusting that Zar was able to shoot with one arm still intact. Andrew sees the silver pistol and runs behind Private Daos Lee for protection.

"Private Lee; hide me!" Andrew screams as his arms were around Daos' hips; " I'm ordering you!"

"Yes Colonel!" Private Daos responds as he salutes quickly and leads Andrew away from Zar to hide behind the AquaMarine. Zar is completely down the stairs; looking at Colonel Willy who was sweating bullets and completely frightened while Oniz Mecha was a little bit tense. He has his pistol pointed at Oniz Mecha and sees that his seaplane; the Maxfield Raven was gone and now he was even more angry than before if that was possible for a furry being.

"MY PLANE!! IT'S GONE!!" Zar screamed as Colonel Willy gasped in horror as Zar's finger was resting perfectly on the trigger.

"Zar?!" Oniz said slowly and in chunks; " Please....put....the...gun...down..."

"DON'T PLAY INNOCENT WITH ME LADY!!" Zar screams back in Oniz's face; " NOBODY FLIES MY PLANE!!" Oniz is now becoming angry in her own right as this was becoming stupid right now.

"So now you reslove your conflict caused by Commander Wesdon by pointing a gun to a little lady like me?!" Oniz asked mocking him.

"Thanks a lot for nothing Oniz.." Colonel Willy said drops to his knee ;"..Now he's really mad now."

"THEY SAY THAT THIS IS WAR LADY....THE TWINS STOLE MY AIRPLANE AND THE PUNISHMENT SHALL BE SWIFT ON THEE ONIZ MECHA! RESOLVE THIS!!" Zar screams out as he prepares to pull the trigger and blows Oniz's head off with a bullet to her head. However; before Zar could completely pull the trigger; a rather large paw comes from behind Zar in the form of a karate chop and does a karate chop to the right side of Zar's neck. As the blow makes contact; Zar's trigger starts to relax and the gun slowly drops from his hand and falls to the steel floor. Zar gasps in surprise and pain as he slowly begins to falls to his knees; "I...I....I....can't feel it.....my...neck is crushed...UGGGHHHH!" Zar falls to his kness and then onto his midsection and gets completely knocked out as his eyes close up. Oniz looks down at Zar in disbelief as Colonel Willy quickly grabs the pistol. He opens it up and removes the two bullets left in the pistol. That was just enough to kill Colonel Willy and Oniz.

"That hand....Commander Wesdon?!" Oniz looks up and see Commander Wesdon rubbing his left hand. Oniz salutes him in a sloppy fashion; "Nice shot Commander!"

"Thank you Miss Mecha.." Commander Wesdon said rubbing his hand; "..I learned _that_ from my wrestling days in Animea when I was a boy."

"I don't believe you.." Oniz responds with a smile; "..if you were a professional wrestler then you would be using safety pins."

"Safety pins?!" Wesdon and Willy said at the same time with acute surprise.

"Of course.." Oniz responds with a wider smile; "..so you can pin those little old shoulder onto that little old metal mat." Colonel Willy and Commander Wesdon were had; Oniz just cracked another joke: Bum-bum-ching!

"I don't know what's worse:" Commander Wesdon responds shaking his head and places his face right in front of Oniz which causes her to gulp briefly; " An unstable furry with a gun or a stable furry with a joke that ISN'T FUNNY?!"

"I see.." Oniz responds looking annoyed as she looks for Andrew and Daos; "..Colonel Andrew?! Private Daos?! You can come out now. Zar's no longer a threat to you now." Private Daos and Colonel Andrew re-enter as Andrew is shuttering in fear as he walks forward and notices Colonel Willy with the two bullets in his hands. Daos walks behind him shaken from Andrew's trembling and protection.

"Oniz?!" Andrew asks in fear pointing to Oniz; " Why are you so calm?"

"Andrew you are turely a coward!" Oniz responds sighing.

"Oniz?! How dare you?!" Colonel Willy protested; " He was pointing a lethal weapon at you. He had two bullets left to kill us both!"

"Zar was a very respectable gun owner and hunter.." Oniz responds not getting the picture; "..Why would he shoot to kill?!"

"Oniz; there are grave consequences to the Great War. It can drive furry beings over the edge and drive them out of control." Commander Wesdon responds shaking his head; " Zar wasn't a loose cannon before the Great War began; however, when he was in recon missions they would involve deadly missions such as fighting and shooting without remorse or restraint because the government of Usland considers them combatants of evil....and they are not used in anything else. Worse still; they were put into service and mission without being taught proper restraint. We were lucky not to have a bloodbathish massacre here!"

"I see..." Oniz responds looking quite indifferent.

"Private Daos?" Commander Wesdon asks as Oniz's face was annoying him.

"Yes Commander?!" Daos responds saluting him.

"Put that gun and the bullets in a safe place.." Commander Wesdon orders as Colonel Willy grabs a steel wastebucket and places the bullets and gun into the bucket. He gives the wastepaper bucket to Private Daos; "..If you cannot find a safe place then toss the product over the ocean....Understood?!"

"Yes Commander sir!!" Private Daos said as he salutes him without question. Private Daos grabs the bucket and walks upstairs and exits the underbelly of the Barrier Carrier Wesdon.

"Colonel Willy?!" Wesdon barks out; " Take Zar Maxfield upstairs to the barracks to rest and attend to his injuries."

"Yes Commander Sir!" Colonel Willy responds saluting him. Willy picks up Zar Maxfield with considerable efforts onto his shoulder and walks slowly up the stairs behind Private Daos. Wesdon starts looking at Colonel Andrew as Oniz is hardly impressed.

"Colonel Andrew?!" Wesdon asks strongly.

"Yes Commander?" Andrew responds by saluting him.

"Go upstairs to the kitchen and finish your job." Wesdon barks out his order; " We need some hands to swap the deck."

"Right Commander!" Andrew said saluting him again as he walks up the stairs feeling relieved that this is all over and done with. Oniz Mecha is not impressed with Andrew's inability to stand his ground againest Zar.

"[Coward!]" Oniz said under her breath. However; she makes the mistake of making her lips move because Commander Wesdon notices right away and that was the last straw for him. It was time to law down the law on her now.

"Miss Mecha?! I want you in my office in an hour. I need to talk to you personally.." Commander Wesdon barks out even more agressively than usual; :"..If you don't show; I'll slap you silly regardless of your gender! Understood?!"

"Yes.." Oniz responds forcefully saluting him in defiance; "..Commander!"

"You have stepped over the line...." Commander Wesdon said as he turns around and exits upstairs. He slams the door behind him with enough force that the noise would hurt the ear of Oniz and make them bleed.

"Putting Gregory away from his family is crossing the line.." Oniz responds looking at the stairs shaking her head; "..and if he dies then the almighty better have mercy on your soul." Oniz was still acting like a nanny to Gregory and even Wesdon was getting tired of it too. Well; at least Sally AeroStar was going to find out about what Gregory is up to...and maybe Gregory will save the world from madness with his mouth. Oniz didn't believe that and Commander Wesdon needed to convince her otherwise.....

***

In the sky about three miles east of the Battle Carrier Wesdon was the Maxfield Raven flying at 7,000 feet. The Maxfield Raven was being flown by Private Recon with Private Reckon serving as navigator and holder of the letter for Sally AeroStar. The plane was about 20 miles away from Wesdon and was making perfect time. Still; Priavte Recon looked quite a bit frightened with Reckon acting quite calm.

"How are you feeling?" Reckon asked.

"I'm still a little frightened." Recon responded looking scared.

"Well; there are no firearms in the air so we should be all right." Reckon responed trying to put a positive spin on it.

"Thanks for reminding me." Recon responded; " However; that's not why I'm frightened."

"Really?" Reckon asked looking quite surprised.

"Yeah.." Recon said looking sad; "..I'm just scared that we are going to fail this one."

"Failure?!" Reckon responded looking flabbergested; " Brother; this is a delivery mission....and we can fly planes very well."

"I...I...just have goosebumps." Recon explained looking frightened; " I mean we haven't done any good deeds in this war...I mean; we haven't saved anyone; repelled the evil or even delivered anything..."

"That is ture brother.." Reckon responded; "..however; we did agree that we would take whatever job was given to us. We promised to show the forces of the Alliance that were useful after all."

"I remember...it is tough to learn new stuff." Recon said feeling worried; " I mean since birth, our parents taught us very few skills other than flight."

"I know.." Reckon said looking down on the ocean water; "..I just wonder what's happening back at the Battle Carrier?"

"I wonder that too.." Recon responds; "..I hope that someone will do a good job that we tried to do..."

"I agree....Time to continue our mission..." Reckon nodded.

"Right!" Recon said as he thrusts on the stick and makes the airplane fly faster. So far; the Wolde Twins were not screwing up the mission to deliver a letter to Sally. However; this was the easy part and the landing wouldn't take place for a while anyhow....

***

Colonel Andrew had to obey Commander Wesdon's orders no matter how dangerous they would be as he walked the hallway which looked all the same inside the Battle Carrier Wesdon. Andrew was now on the third floor hallway which leads to the mess hall and the kitchen. The mess hall double metal doors were in the middle of the hallway towards the left and were labeled in gold letters: MESS HALL. About 50 feet behind on the right side was a single metal door which read in red letters: KITCHEN: NO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL! Andrew Glucose walks down the hallway and notices the red letters on the single door. He felt pleased to find it so he can get his orders out of the way and please Commander Wesdon for a while before having to take even more orders as usual. Such is the way of life as a navy officer in a war that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

"Ahh! Here we are..” Andrew said as he stops right in front of the kitchen door. However; his pleased expression changed to one of disdain because now he had to deal with another character who wasn't easy to handle. Although this one wasn't nearly as fearful as Zar was earlier; “...Great! Time to handle another hard head....at least he's not a _hot head_!" Andrew sighs as he makes a fist with his paw and bangs on the door hard. A male voice which sounds oddly like a parrot's squealing was beckoning.

"What?!" the voice asked mocking Andrew which frustrated Andrew a little bit.

"Excuse me Chef Marzipan?" Andrew asked looking a little annoyed.

"What?!" the voice repeated which made Andrew mad now. He didn't want to play this game of cat and mous anymore and just wanted to complete his orders.

"Marzipan?!” Andrew protested; “ I'm not here to play around! Commander Wesdon's orders!"

"Oh; so he's ordering me..” a similar male voice beckoned but he sounded huskier and a little more civil; “..In that case, come in!"

"Thank you." Andrew said.

"What?!" the original voice repeated as Andrew grumbled under his breath in frustration.

"[Like I said...I'm dealing with a hard head!]"  Andrew whispered with a painful grimance in his voice as he opens the kitchen door and walks in closing the door behind him. Andrew was inside a large kitchen which is 35 feet square by 20 feet in height. The left wall contains a saloon like wooden door which leads straight into the mess hall right beside the kitchen. On the back wall was a large chef-style stove with sixteen burners and a king-sized oven. On the right wall was a large sink filled with water and dishes filled to the brim. On each side of the sink there were two large wooden cabinets containing clean dishes on the left side and various food products on the right side of the sink. On the left wall to the left side from the wooden saloon door there was a large wooden table with a wooden cupboard on top. In the middle of the kitchen was an island with a counter on top (made of solid marble) and oak wood drawers. On the counter was a chopping board in the middle with a knife block with a slew of knives inside on the top left. Beside it was a large spice rack containing bottles of black pepper, thyme, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, oranago, dill, fennel, mustard seed, ginger, turmeric, basil, curry powder, hot red pepper, chili pepper, chili powder and staramies. Apparently; the chef hates nutmeg which isn't present in his spice rack. A scruffy, 50 year old, fat, medium height, sinnea brown cat wearing white overalls, a blue shirt and a white hat was at the stove stirring a mix of veggies (onions, green peppers, carrots, snowpeas, squash and tomatoes) in a fry pan while a small pot of tomato soup was simmering away on a back burner behind the fry pan. In the middle was a large earthen-ware brown dutch oven filled with boiling water and some pasta inside. The cat fury had a large green parrot on his shoulder; but Marzipan Fruitose wasn't a pirate. He was merely a cook who had as much presence as Marion Garr has now before the Great War. Marion Garr was drafted into the war; but he was sent home because he didn't have proper medical clearance to be in the war. Marzipan chose to be in the Great War as a cook for the Wesdon Navy and was not happy. He accused Marion of over hyping the medical records and making it worse than it really was and should have accepted the fact that Marion was anti-war Maxim was before. He lived in Butter Bay; a small town on Cooke Cutter Island which was an larger island next to Loaf Island where Marion Garr lived and both he and Marzipan were rivals with different ways of looking at things in the cooking world. Marion was more civil while Marzipan was more of a gritty in the trenches guy who loved messes. The green parrot's name is Grease and he was annoying as heck; even to Marzipan himself.

"Mr. Fruitose?!" Andrew asked looking annoyed.

"What?!" Grease responded.

"Marzipan?!" Andrew shouted back at Grease which causes Marzipan to turn around.

"Ignore my annoying parrot..” Marzipan said pulling on Grease's beak; “..He's a pile of gas!"

"I pray do tell..." Andrew responded feeling pretty stupid that he was merely talking to a parrot that he thought was Marzipan. Andrew had never seen Marzipan since all of his workers were serving the food while Marzipan was in the kitchen cooking it like he always knew how.

"What?!" Greased responded.

"Shut up ye monotonous chicken!!" Marzipan protested bitterly as he pulled Grease's beak again.

"WHAT?!" Grease responded even louder than before. Grease was nothing more than a nusinace who love to push everyone's personal buttons with one liners while squealing like a chicken.

"Marzipan; I need the service of Private Siegel and Resctu.” Andrew asked looking annoyed at Grease; “ Can you call them from servicing duty please?"

"NO!" Grease screamed out which shocked Marzipan a bit. Grease had been saying the same word for the last ten years now.

"Now that's original!” Marzipan said with a smirk on his face; “ I'm very short of dish washers, food servers and assistant cooks. I'll look into..."

"I'll tell you what; if you can borrow them to swap the deck during non-peak hours; I'll replace them.” Andrew said; “ I used to work..."

"STUPID!" Grease shouted out as Marzipan held onto Grease's beak this time and Grease could only squeal a little bit.

"SHUT UP!” Marzipan yells at Grease as he looks at Andrew and changes his mood to a smirk; “ I'll go into the Mess Hall and see what I have...Okay?!"

"Fine by me!" Andrew said as Marzipan turns the burners off so that the risk of the place catching fire was eliminated. Marzipan knew his safety well despite his loosey-goosey style.

"Let's see what I got." Marzipan said breathing deeply as he walks into the mess hall via the saloon like doors while still holding Grease's beak harshly. That parrot had it coming too as Andrew looks at Marizpan and begins to ponder about him.

"Marzipan's a good citizen. However; his jealousy against Marion Garr is going to be a problem.” Andrew said with a concerned tone in his voice; “ Both cooks were drafted into the war; however....Marion was released due to medical reasons and that didn't sit too well with Marzipan. He doesn't trust doctors that much either...War is tearing them apart."

While Colonel Andrew waited for the new recruits to clean the decks in the absence of Private Recon and Reckon; Private Daos was walking upstairs on the second floor still with the bucket of bullets and Zar Maxfield's gun inside. The hallway is the same like most hallways in the Battle Carrier Wesdon were with many doors on both sides of the hallway. This is where the barracks are. Inside a room in the middle left protion of the hallway was a room labeled Barracks Section C – Pilots in red letters on the door. The room was 100 feet X 100 feet X 15 feet in size with five sections of wooden bunk beds about 10 feet X 10 feet X 10 feet which could house four pilots per bunk. Each bed was covered with leather cotton white cloth sheets on top and a cotton pillow on top of each. In the bunk in the middle of the room on the bottom bed laid Zar Maxfield who was still knocked out from the blow delivered by Commander Wesdon earlier. Standing in front of him was Colonel Willy attending to him as Zar was tossing and turning harshly. He was very concerned for the well being of Zar as his arm must have been damaged even more by Commander Wesdon. Still; Wesdon had to do it in order to stop him from going completely insane and causing a massive tragedy to occur. It wasn't a amusing matter for most furies; but it was amusing for a large, tall golden cat wearing a royal blue uniform, blue pants and black boots. He was a resident of Windia called Private Keo Knighto who was a cocky, childish florist who knew only about government protocol and nothing about humanity as he was smirking at the sight of the befallen Zar Maxfield. He was completely amused that this so called soldier was even allowed to be drafted.

"Private Keo!” Colonel Willy protested bitterly as he saw Keo's smirk in full bloom; “ This is a very serious matter here!"

"Yeah right!!” Keo snaps back looking quite amused; “ This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the War Measures Act was a bad idea! Look at him!! He was unfit to serve us in battle!

"You are just jealous because you got demoted to private due to your own childish behavior!” Colonel Willy responds harshly and looking quite cross; “ Besides; we were losing lives and the reserves were dwindling very quickly. Zar _has_ been valuable in various missions in Thembria and in smaller Asiyan countries."

"Big deal!! Zar is an obessive.” Keo said as he jumps off the bunk and lands on his feet on the floor; “ He cannot control himself and he owns a lethal weapon..."

"ENOUGH!!” Colonel Willy responds with anger as he gets into Keo's face; “ Zar is a good gun owner!"

"Then explain to me why he's been acting like this and nearly killing the best mechanic in all of Usland?!" Private Keo responds harshly spitting right in Colonel Willy's face. Keo's civility was always lacking as he really didn't have much respect for anyone who was drafted in the war. Even more so when they perform a lot better than he does. Keo was only slightly more useful than Private Recon and Reckon put together and that isn't very much at all.

"It's the war that is causing this..” Colonel Willy said taking a step back so he could wipe the fuild off of his face; “...Zar has been put into these situations...."

"...and what caused Zar to be in this war? The War Measures Act!! Colonel?! It's wrong to defend the indefensible!" Keo snaps back now nearing yelling levels as that was able to cause Zar to stir and Willy jumps back a bit which Keo giggles loudly; "Yeah; you better jump back! Who knows what he might do?"

"If there was no War Measures Act...” Zar said as he was waking up from his slumber and he was looking pretty woozy from the blow that Commander Wesdon had planted on him; “..then this war would have killed us all!"

"Are you all right Mr. Maxfield?" Colonel Willy asked.

"Actually; I'm feeling quite woozy from that shot on my neck." Zar said using his free arm to rub his neck to get the pain out of it.

"Forgive us please Zar.” Colonel Willy said calmly; “..we were worried about your state of mind." That statement turned Keo from a amusing little creep to a full blown lunatic as he was white hot with anger. Zar almost killed Oniz Mecha and Colonel Willy was forgiving him for his action. This wasn't going to sit well with Keo at all.

"STOP SUGAR COATING THIS!” Keo screamed loudly; “ ZAR IS OUT OF CONTROL!"

"SHUT UP! THIS WAR HAS...” Colonel Willy screamed back loudly at Keo as Zar sits on the bed.

"Colonel Willy?! Please stop trying to defend me...” Zar said calmly; “...War didn't cause this; it was my own behavior. I cannot hide this; however, Private Keo....If you are in the belief that I should take responsibility then why are you blaming the War Measures Act for your own childish behavior? Maybe it's time for you to change and stop blaming something else for your own downfall..."

"GRRRR!" Keo responded bitting his lip in order to keep his composure. He wished he had a gun himself now to put Zar out of everyone's misery so that this insane person would never work for the war ever again.

"Colonel Willy? Let me say that I'm sorry for my actions.” Zar continued to speak completely ignoring Keo as he felt like pain was shooting up his neck still as he continued to rub it; “ I'll issue an apology to Commander Wesdon, Oniz Mecha and Colonel Andrew right now..."

"I think you should stay in bed for now...” Colonel Willy said; “..until everyone heads have cooled down."

"I cannot believe this! Zar should be court-marshaled for this!” Keo yelled loudly as he turned around and stormed right of the barracks and into the hallway looking really angry beyond belief; “ I going to see Commander Wesdon for these miscarriages of justice!" Keo walked into the hallway and went upstairs. He was deadly serious about getting Zar court-marshaled too as Zar's conduct was pretty questionable to say the least. Zar looked concerned about it as he lies down on the pillow in pain.

"Don't worry about him Zar!” Colonel Willy proclaimed; “ He won't get very far. By the way; I am very sorry for Private Recon and Private Rackon for using your plane. You see; Gregory AeroStar needed a letter delivered to the AeroAvis and since Recon and Reckon were the only two pilots available and your plane was the only one in use..” As he said that Zar begins to shudder in fear and looked pale white in color; “..Zar? What's wrong?!"

"Did you say Private Recon and Reckon?!" Zar asked looking a little frightened by their mere name.

"Yes Zar..” Colonel Willy; “..Recon and Reckon can fly the same type of plane that you can...."

"You shouldn't have done that!!” Zar yelled out as he was in acute pain now; “ ARRGGGHHH!!"

"Easy now Zar!" Colonel Willy responded cradling Zar's neck so it wouldn't be hurt anymore than it already was at the hands of Commander Wesdon.

"You don't understand!!” Zar screamed out in pain as this wasn't insanity anymore; this was concern and fear coming from his mind which seemed a lot more rational; “ Recon and Reckon aren't _that_ good..."

"Gregory said that they could fly CT-21SE's" Colonel Willy pointed out.

"Recon & Reckon's landing skills are below par!” Zar hissed violently gritting his teeth; “ They crashed two CT-21SE's a few years ago. Flying and takeoff are very easy for them; but landing is the toughest thing to do while flying and that's a hit or miss...MY...PLANE....!" he screamed out as he fainted dead away on the bed and Colonel Willy was in shock. Gregory didn't tell them the truth of the difficulty of flying Zar's airplane. While Gregory said that Recon and Reckon could fly a CT-21SE; he didn't say that they could land them.

"Gregory?! Why didn't you tell me.” Colonel Willy protested bitterly as he throws his towel down on the floor in disgust and screams;”...UUGGGHHH!"  If Zar's plane is destroyed; who knows what damage and insanity will be in store if Zar found out about it. Zar Maxfield was in no shape to complain; but neither was Marzipan either as he was inside the mess hall with Grease in tow grabbing him by his talons. The mess hall is 120 feet X 100 feet X 15 feet in size and was a complete steel structure from top to bottom. It was also the most lighted area of that floor. The mess hall seats more than 1400 people at a time. The furries would sit on wooden benches at 14 tables each sitting for 105 people stood in neat rows like dominoes and made of maple varnished wood on metal plated legs. Marzipan was looking for Private Siegel and Private Resctu; along with a cage to shut up Grease. Private Siegel Doralis was short slender golden wombat formally from the Outback; now working in Wesdon who was a former janitor along with Private Resctu Tazor who is a tall medium build brown Moose formally from Spania; now residing in Wesdon as well. Both wore brown uniforms, brown pants and black boots. They were serving two furries their meals at table #11. Durin Percy and Pledge Mason were also in the mess hall sitting on table #10 and awaiting for their meals to be served. They were growing impatient of the wait as well. The two furries the privates were serving were a large, tall brown, male buffalo from Lyndon wearing a green uniform with green pants and black boots. The second fury was a medium build, short green toad who was a former dentist from Lyndon wearing a grey uniform, grey pants, and black boots as well. One was called Colonel Mustafa Sevenday while the other was Sergeant Lee Parkay. Marzipan looks to his left and finds a steel cage with a stand shaped like a teardrop.

"Ok! You mono-tracked parrot!!” Marzipan yells back at Grease harshly as he opens the cage door and throws Grease right into the cage which causes Grease to be stunned for a good long while; “ Maybe some close imprisonment will shut YOU UP!!"

"Here's your order Colonel." Siegel responded as he places a tray filled with a plate of pasta with meatballs and tomato sauce, broccoli with cheese sauce on a plate, mushroom soup in a small white bowl and a glass of milk gently onto the table in front of Mustafa.

"Thank you Private Siegel.” Colonel Mustafa proclaimed cheerfully as he digs his fork into the pasta dish with the elegant grace of a 12 year old as Marzipan advances towards the table quickly; “ This looks good."

"Here's you meal Sergent!" Resctu proclaimed as he places the tray containing a plate of broiled mixed veggies, a bowl of hot & sour soup, a Greek salad plate with creamy white dressing and a can of tomato juice gently onto the table in front of Lee Paraky.

"Thank you Private. Just what I was asking for." Lee responded with glee as he digs into his mixed veggies. Mustafa takes a fork full of pasta and eats it.

"Hmmmmm..” Mustafa proclaims cheerfully as he chews his face like a rude little boy; “..This is great. My compliments to the chef!!"

"Thank you!!" Marizpan responded cheerfully which his face looked false. He didn't like bad manners; but he was drafted and they chose to fight so he didn't really have any right to complain. However; Grease had recovered from being stunned in the cage though and he was ticked off at Marzipan.

"LIAR!!" Grease screamed loudly which Marzipan completely ignored as well as everyone else. Lee takes a bite from a piece of broccoli and chews his food and sallows it quickly.

"This is good..” Lee said cheerfully feeling pleased that the food turned out so well; “..Thank you Mr. Marzipan."

"No problem...Ah; Private Restcu, Private Siegel...good work as usual.” Marzipan said looking at the two waiters; “ I've got a new job for you...Commander Wesdon's orders of course..."

"Come on Private Siegel..” Private Resctu said; “..We have more work to do..."

"Enjoy your meals! Let's go." Marzipan said with a smirk as Private Siegel and Private Resctu walk towards the kitchen door and walk inside. Marzipan turns around and is about to leave the mess hall when Durin Percy (who was getting absolutely fed up with the wait) stands up and he looks angry.

"Wait a minute?!" Durin yells directly at Marzipan as Pledge stands up at once and grabs Durin to try to sit him back down to shut him up; but Durin stands firm despite Pledge's larger mass.

"Durin?!" Pledge protested as Marzipan turns around and heads to table #10 to address those two pilots who were bothering him.

"What's ye problem mate?!" Marzipan demanded sharply.

"We're supposed to be served like an half-hour ago.” Durin protested bitterly; “...Where's our food?!"

"Durin?!” Pledge said squeezing on Durin hard to make him sit down; but Durin stood tall and firm; “ Sit down before you..."

"[I've got an idea...]” Marzipan said with a smirk as he was amused by Durin's lack of respect. He knew better than to yell at anyone; so he had to plan to get Durin back; “ Durin?! Are you in some sort of hurry or something?!"

"Actually no....but that's not...." Durin responded harshly.

"Durin?! Your gonna..." Pledge said biting his lip and gritting his teeth in pain.

"Durin!!” Marzipan snaps back harshly and mocking Durin with a smirk; “ You should be ashamed of yourself! Not having something to do. Commander Wesdon would be steamed for you slacking off!"

"SLACKER!!" Grease chimed in squealing and whistling as Pledge was angry as well. But his anger was no longer with Durin as he was too far off to save him from himself now. His anger was on Grease who was squealing loudly and was hurting his ears.

"Why don't you shut up that bird?!" Pledge protested bitterly.

"Hey watch ye beak Pledge!” Marzipan snapped back; “ I don't like Grease's actions; but he's still a friend to me..."

"HYPOCRITC!!" Grease squealed back in kind.

"Besides Pledge....Here is my point..You want ye food....ye EARN IT!” Marzipan declared loudly as he pointed a finger to the door that leads to the kitchen; “ NOW GIT IN MY KITCHEN....NOW!!" Pledge grits his teeth; but decides not to protest. He wasn't going to deal with Durin anymore and it was time Durin learned a lesson anyway.

"Very well..” Pledge hissed gritting his teeth as he pulls Durin by the ear; “..Come on Durin! You're doing my work you big mouth!" Durin winced in pain as Pledge dragged Durin by the ear and they slowly entered the kitchen with Durin yelling in protest of this outrage. He got into Marzipan's face and he paid for it with his ear.

"Ouch!” Durin protested bitterly as he pointed to Lee and Mustafa; “ Hey; why don't Marzipan tell _them_ to work instead?!" Durin and Pledge entered the kitchen and closed the door behind them to go out of sight. As that happened Mustafa, Lee and Marzipan burst into laughter.

"What a bunch of clowns!" Mustafa said giggling loudly.

"I know Colonel..” Lee responded yucking it up cheerfully; “..20 years in the army and I've never had this much fun. If the War Measures Act had a silver lining it exposes the very problems of sheer numbers!"

"...and it's so much fun to show just how lazy Durin really is..” Marzipan said as the trio laughed even harder now; “..and annoying Pledge was a small bonus."

"I know...." Mustafa said as the trio finally stopped laughing and Marzipan could only think of one thing. Showing Marion Garr what a foolish person he had become with his medical reasons being the reason he wasn't drafted in the war that he hated the most. ~If only these sights and sounds can be seem by the cowardly Garr!~ he thought as Marzipan turned around and slowly walked towards the kitchen door.

"Enjoy the rest of your meal." Marzipan said as he opened the kitchen door and entered the kitchen waiting to invoke his line of hard work to two slacking off pilots who thought they owned the place when they owned nothing but their pride.

"Of course....” Lee said to Mustafa as Marzipan closed the door behind him; “...That's a good laugh!"

"To whom....?" Mustafa asked as they looked at each other funny for a while before they busted their guts with laughter once again. It was so funny for them as they hardly got any entertainment since the war started outside of laughing at other people's expense. As the soldiers who chose to fight in the war laugh at Durin and Pledge's expense; Private Daos Lee was just following Commander Wesdon's orders to get rid of the gun as he was currently on the Battle Carrier Wesdon with Zar Maxfield's gun and bullet inside the bucket which he was carrying. He looked at the ocean water below and started to ponder where he could put this without it being a safety hazard. So far he couldn't find any place and he was scared that Commander Wesdon was going to kill him...and his first tour of duty on the Battle Carrier to boot.

"I don't see anywhere to put this thing....Maybe I should go to Commander Wesdon and ask him...No; that would be cowardice....I don't want to look weak in front of...” Daos said shaking his head as Oniz Mecha enters from the left hand door and notices Daos Lee looking over the ocean. Daos turns around and sees Oniz Mecha walking to the right hand door and calls her out loudly; “..Oh; Oniz Mecha....?"

"Private Lee?!” Oniz asked sharply; “ Why aren't you finding a safe place for that weapon?!"

"I'm...I can't find a place to store these things!” Daos admitted feeling terrible and afraid of the wrath of Commander Wesdon; “ Commander Wesdon is going to crush me!"

"Hold it!” Oniz responded strongly; “ What did Commander Wesdon say if you couldn't find a safe spot for that gun?"

"Umm....I don't....remember..." Daos admitted looking confused.

"Oh come on! “ Oniz protested; “Look; I know that your short-term memory is shot and that this is your first tour of duty on this ship; but...."

"It's coming all back to me now....!" Daos proclaimed quickly as he was thinking to himself.

"It is...?" Oniz asked looking cheerful.

"Ah....ah.....I've lost it again!" Daos said with a blush as Oniz faceplants herself right onto the metal floor and it didn't feel good for her as she got up instantly and looked mad as heck.

"Why you little....Just throw the stupid weapon into the sea!” Oniz protested bitterly; “ Okay!...Now if you will excuse me...I have a meeting to attend...See ya later Private!" Oniz said harshly as she turned around and opened the right hand door and entered inside and closed it behind her harshly. She wasn't in a good mood either; now with Commander Wesdon bugging her about Gregory's own involvement in the whole war that he hated so much in the past.

"Thank you!" Daos responded with a smile as he turned around and walked towards the edge. However; the left hand door opens once again and Pirvate Keo storms out looking upset as he shout out to Daos Lee.

"Hello Mr Lee!” Private Keo shouts out; “ What are you doing?!"

Oh hi Keo?! You look a bit angry there pal..” Daos proclaimed calmly seeing that Private Keo was pretty mad about something; “.Anyway; I'm trying to find a safe place for this gun in the pail..."

"PUT IT IN THE OCEAN RIGHT NOW!" Private Keo suddenly screamed out as Daos Lee jumped in surprise.

"I was going to ask...” Daos tried to say back as Keo was white hot with anger as Zar Maxfield was really getting under his skin now.

"DON'T ASK!!” Keo snapped back harshly and with a certain amount of venom present; “ Just do it before Zar wakes up again and goes berserk again! Lives are at stake!"

"What are you going to do?!" Daos asked looking a little shook up.

"I'm going to see Commander Wesdon right now and have Zar Maxfield dishonorably discharged, court marshaled and executed for treason...” Zeo proclaimed with anger; “..Umm; where is Commander Wesdon anyway?"

"Oniz said that she was going to see Commander Wesdon; so I think that he's in his office right now..." Daos responded pointing at the right hand door.

"Thank you brother; at least your memory's improving..” Keo responded patting Daos on the head like a little child; “...I must go now...See ya!" Keo turns around and opens the right hand door as Daos tries to get him to reconsider. He enters in and slams the door behind him harshly; but he was so weak that he couldn't knock the door off it's hinges.

"But Keo...” Daos yelled out; but there was no response. He waited far too late to do able to do anything to change Keo's one track mind at this point; “..He's going to be dead now...Back to work!" Private Daos decided to walk back towards the water's edge and dump the gun as Oniz asked him to in the first place. At least Keo respected him enough to not take his wrath from him as a whole. Meanwhile; back inside the kitchen as Marzipan, Durin, Pledge, Private Siegel, Private Resctu and Colonel Andrew Glucose were looking at each other as the assignments were all set to go. Durin, Pledge and Marzipan would be cooking while Private Siegel and Resctu would be on deck duty for the remainder of the day.

"So the whole thing is set!" Marzipan said feeling happy for the arrangments.

"NOT!" Grease squawked back from the mess hall mocking him. However; it was more like he was mocking Pledge and Durin as they were annoyed that they were forced to do something that was beneath them: cooking.

~Stupid bird!....Stupid cook!~ Pledge thought bitterly.

~Who does Marzipan think he is?! He was drafted like us!~ Durin thought bitterly as well.

~Stupid friend! He'll never learn at this rate!~ Pledge thought back as if he could read Durin's thoughts. It wasn't hard since Durin's kisser was easy to read.

"Okay..” Colonel Andrew Glucose commanded strongly; “..Private Siegel? Private Restcu? Please follow me...you're on deck duty."

"That's fine by us.” Siegel responded; “ We used to be janitors in our previous job."

"Well; we shall do our best." Resctu chimed in nodding his head with approval much to the disdain of Pledge and Durin. They were pilots; not janitors and certainly not cooks. They took pride in being pilots and screw anything else.

"Thank you Private..” Andrew said bowing at Marzipan; “...and to you too Marzipan."

"Aye no problem..” Marzipan responded bowing back at Andrew; “...I knew that you needed two people to swap the deck and someone to supervise...Do your best."

"Right Colonel!" Siegel and Resctu responded with question saluting both Marzipan and Andrew.

"Let's go!" Andrew said saluting back as the three soldiers turn around and walk out of the kitchen via the door leading into the hallway. Marzipan closes the door and now looks at Durin and Percy sharply. He was going to have a little fun with them now and show them that a man can do a ladies work; just like a lady can do a man's job too.

"Now where as I....ah yes. Durin?! Pledge?!” Marzipan explained as he pointed to the island where the chopping board was; “ Now you are going to learn some new skills. So Pledge will be my server while Durin will do the dishes as regular tasks. Since we have no one to serve as of yet and no dishes to clean as of yet....you two will be preparing dishes with me during the peak 17th  hour. Just to learn the basics of cooking..Now Durin? You'll go over to that chopping board. You'll be preparing the food for me."

"Okay..” Durin responded with fear. He had rarely been near a kitchen let alone an actual chopping bard; “..but I've never had been a..."

"You've been been a cook?!” Marzipan responded looking surprised; “ Don't be afraid...it is easier than you think."

"Our wives do the cooking." Pledge admitted gulping as he was embarssed to admit that he never cooked in his life. Marzipan could only smile as he has seen this play out many times before when he was a chef on television.

"Okay; I see why you are afraid. Not to worry mate. Once you learn how to cook; you'll be able to have a better relationship with your wives.” Marzipan said cheerfully; “ I've been married for 25 years now and our relationship has increased because we often share the duties together."

"Really?!” Pledge asked as his eyes lit up; “ In that case; what do you want me to do?"

~I knew they would see it this way.~ Marzipan thought with a wide smile as he begins giving out instructions; "Pledge? You go over to the cupboards and get the ingredients ready for Durin. I'll work the stove and give you the instructions. Once every two recipes; we'll trade places....and I'll keep giving instructions...Okay?"

"Right!!" Durin and Pledge respond without question as they take their positions on the island and Marzipand returns to the stove. He looks at the pots on it and looks a little bitter. He was still upset that Marion Garr was drafted into the war and then was sent home because of medical reasons. He was always believing that Marion used it as an excuse to get out of the war altogether since he was anti-war as well. ~One day; I'll show Marion about not playing to an injury.~ he thought bitterly as he turned around and decided not to whine about any longer. He had a job to do and it was his duty as a Usland citizen to perform to the best of his ability.

"Okay lads; here's the first dish that we're going to attempt..." Marzipan declared strongly as the cooking class was in session and Durin and Pledge were the students. As Marizpan was showing Durin and Percy how to do something that would make them look less useless in the eyes of their wives; Commander Wesdon was inside his office looking at the sky from his lookoff. Even in the face of the Great War; that lookoff was seen as his happy place for him. He was waiting for Oniz Mecha to arrive as he has grown tired of Oniz's mouthing off and her complaints that Gregory should stay out of his affairs.

"I hope that she comes in late...Better to yell at...." Commander Wesdon mumbled under his breath as he heard a knocking on the door as quickly as he spoke. He shook his head and thought bitterly; ~Spoke too soon!~ He then turns around and yells at the door; "Who is this?!"

"It's Oniz Mecha Commander." Oniz yells back. ~She's five minutes early. Oh well....Let's get this over with.~ Commander Wesdon thought as he walked towards his desk and sat on the chair behind it looking sharp at the door the whole time.

"Come in!" Commander Wesdon yelled back.

"Okay Commander!" Oniz said as the double doors were flung open and Oniz Mecha entered the door with a face of disdain for Commander Wesdon and Wesdon's eyes looked like ice daggers shooting through Oniz Mecha which seemed to have no effect on her. Oniz closes the doors and advances towards Wesdon's desk.

"Please sit down Miss Mecha." Commander Wesdon said.

"Yes Commander sir!" Oniz said saluting him as she sits down on the middle chair in front of the desk.

"Quit the protocol Miss Mecha....” Commander Wesdon snapped back harshly as he wasn't interested in formal soldier talk anymore. He wanted to talk to her as a fury being; “..You are not fooling me! Miss Mecha? You have been hostile as of late!"

"So?!" Oniz asked harshly.

"It seems to me that this problem has started when you have been off duty with Gregory so that he adjusts to the truth." Commander Wesdon said strongly.

"Gregory has completely annoyed me during this period.” Oniz said looking annoyed; “ After he was kidnapped by the Nega Aces after trying to help someone who was in a relationship with that terrorist."

"Databyle Puppet...” Commander Wesdon said nodding his head; “..ah; yes, he still claims that was tricked by the Nega Aces into using Cid Valez..."

"Yes Commander...” Oniz continued looking bitter and bitter by the word; “...After that I was believing that Gregory would stop going outward and look inward towards his family....what's left of it anyway....Instead; he went outward even more. He wanted to a help a guy named Walker Zabone and Gregory put us into the dangerous hands of a drug-induced monk."

"Ah Celebane Randolls...” Commander Wesdon replied nodding his head as he shuffled the papers on his desk and looked at them while keeping a glancing eye on Oniz; “...the _good_ monk. I've heard of this; nice to see that there is one less mystery to solve.."

"Let me guess...Durin..." Oniz responded looking a little upset.

"Yeah; Durin opened his mouth and Pledge chews him off. It was their day off and were a bit late...” Commander Wesdon said with a smirk; “..Now I see what is going on here...So I guess you are against Gregory going to Jepang as well."

"Yes I am..” Oniz responded with anger and a sense of frustration; “..Gregory's family is more important than this war."

"Well Miss Mecha; I'm glad that you finally showed your true opinion.” Commander Wesdon responded harshly as he stood up to show his presence of strength on Oniz; “ Why not just tell every solider that? Why not tell the late Maxim that?"

"Maxim and those soldiers were _drafted_ into this war.” Oniz snapped back; “ They _had_ no choice just like I had none..."

"That's not true! Many of these soldiers chose to fight in this war...” Commander Wesdon replied. It wasn't the same strong Commander Wesdon who didn't show compassion. This was from Commander Wesdon's heart itself. Many people lost their lives to end this war and for Oniz to question that was a sad comment on freedom itself; “...They did it to _protect_ their families. Oniz? Your father turned his back on the church because he believed that it failed to protect the children in those families. Are you saying that you should still be in the hands of the church just because they merely say that they are family and believe in family values?"

"Why are you dragging my dad into this?!" Oniz asked taken aback by Commander Wesdon. He had a lot of gall to bring up Oniz's father into the whole mess to prove a point. However; Commander Wesdon was pointing out Oniz's fallacy in logic and lack of compassion that his father showed to stand up for her when the church failed to show proper respect for children. Children that would be needed for the fury race to continue living on.

"Because he's your father!” Commander Wesdon yelled back right in Oniz's face with compassion. There was no malice in his voice or tone of voice; “ Dads protect their children from harm regardless of who harms them....the Nega Aces; the church; a drugged monk, the Great War; Archduke Fortis himself! Oniz; maybe _that_ church really did break their own code....maybe they don't really honor their moms and dads. However; is honoring your parents wrong in principle just because _that_ church lied to its members?"

"Wesdon...I lost dad because..." Oniz responded feeling overwhelmed as she looked down on the floor.

"...he protected you from a bad priest.” Commander Wesdon continued; “ A priest that in the public eye was good when he was not. Oniz it was God that said to honor your parents. Do you still believe in God?"

"Yes I do...." Oniz responded looking at him with a frown.

"Well then; I ask you to consider something.” Commander Wesdon asked looking at her straight in the eyes; “..Do you wonder what Gregory is thinking right now?"

"Yeah; I think of him..” Oniz responded ; “..I think of the time he could be spending with Sally and Phillip instead of involving himself into a land he doesn't understand."

"Well; I think different of him." Commander Wesdon proclaimed.

"In what way?" Oniz asked.

"I think of him on this mission as a way to stop the war quickly and....” Commander Wesdon said. However; before he could explain why he needed Gregory in Jepang to bring the Alliance together; the double doors fling open and Private Keo storms in with a foul mood on his kisser and that really angers Commander Wesdon; “ ...What is the meaning of this?!" he protested bitterly.

"Private Keo?!" Oniz asked looking confused. Private Keo was not on Commander Wesdon's good side to say the least and he was treading on thin ice to be interrupting a serious talk with her about honoring father and honoring those who are trying to end the war quickly and lost their lives because of it.

"Commander?!” Private Keo shouted out as he salutes his Commander in such a sloppy fashion that it makes Commander Wesdon cringe to no end; “ I have a huge compliant for you!!"

"What's your problem?!” Commander Wesdon asked harshly as he shook his head shamefully as if he was shameful that Keo was even a soldier in his navy; “ Can't you see that I'm busy?!"

"Can't you see that Zar is becoming a complete menace to our cause?!" Private Zeo protested bitterly.

"Ahh..” Commander Wesdon said nodding sarcastically; “..I'm starting to understand. What are you talking about for Mr. Maxfield?"

"Keo?! You're making a big..." Oniz said trying to shoo Private Keo out of the office before he really gets what he deserved; but Private Keo stood firm.

"SHUT UP MISS MECHA...!” Private Keo snapped back violently pointing a finger at Oniz; “...You're also a problem too!"

"Hey! Leave my top mechanic out of this!!” Commander Wesdon protested harshly at Zeo; “ Look; it's not my fault that the government decided to draft people into the war. I wasn't the one who selected these people into wars. Besides; Zar has been indespensable in this mission."

"However; according to the laws of the War Measures Act these draftees must follow proper protocol.” Private Zeo pointed out which was really ironic considering that Zeo wasn't following proper protocol with his actions either. He was nothing more than a childish tattle-tale which angered Commander Wesdon even more; “ That means that if a draftee threatens to kill than he should be court-marshaled on attempted murder charges."

"So; you're suggesting that I court-marshaled someone right now?!" Commander Wesdon asked harshly staring ice-daggers into Zeo's face.

"I'm not asking for it...” Zeo screamed spitting unintentionally right into Commander Wesdon's face as Oniz gasps in horror; “..I'M DEMANDING IT!"

"I'm glad that you feel that way..” Commander Wesdon said calming down as he sits down on his chair and wipes the spit off his face; “...because I will court-marshal someone today!"

"Commander Wesdon?! Zar you...." Oniz responded shaking her head as Commander Wesdon goes to his radio transmitter and pushes a vanilla button on it.

"That's right..” Commander Wesdon proclaimed as he speaks right into it; “..Colonel Pol, come in here at once!"

"Well; finally there is some sanity in this place." Zeo said feeling happy that Commander Wesdon had finally decided to see things his way. His knowledge of protocol helped him make Commander Wesdon see the light. Or so he thought anyway.

"Too bad you don't know the meaning of the word." Commander Wesdon said staring a hole right into Zeo's face.

"What do you mean by that?!" Zeo asked looking angry now as Commander Wesdon turns off the transmitter.

"Because I'm court-marshaling you!" Commander Wesdon responded with a wicked smile as Zeo gasps in horror for a moment.

"You're kidding right?!” Private Zeo protested angerly as his horror turned to downright rage and he couldn't control the use of his words at all; “ I....cannot believe this! What kind of crazy oaf is this? I knew I was right to say to Daos that he should have thrown the gun away..." Commander Wesdon heard that last sentence and now he was angry beyond belief.

"What?!” Commander Wesdon shouted back pointing the finger at Private Keo as Keo stood up; “ Private Keo; you have been court-marshaled on the grounds of gross misconduct and threatening high officers along with forcing a private to disobey my orders!" The double doors open once again and a tall, fat brown chipmunk wearing a white sailor shirt, blue pants and a black patch on his eye entered the office. He was Colonel Pol Zedo who was a bouncer for the Wesdon Navy who was in charge of making sure soldiers follow Commander Wesdon's orders to the letter; and he means to the letter.

"You called me Commander?!" Colonel Pol asked in a strong man's voice.

"Take Private Keo down to the holding cell on the fourth floor and make sure he shuts up!" Commander Wesdon replied showing acute annoyance and disdain for Keo.

"What is this?!” Private Keo snapped back as he tried to take a swipe at Commander Wesdon; however, Colonel Pol grabs him from behind instantly and squeezes him into submission quickly; “ A joke? UGGHHH!" Private Keo tries to struggle; but the pain makes it worse as Keo is forced to do nothing.

"I guess I'm going to have to add resisting an arresting officer.” Commander Wesdon replied; “ Keo; I do not allow my drafted members of the war to be subjected to such behavior by a two-bit private who is quite useless. Now Colonel Pol; you may take your leave."

"Yes sir!” Colonel Pol said as he smiled right in Keo's face as he walks out of the office with Keo in tow; “ Let's get....aquinted!!" Colonel Pol giggled as that usually meant that Keo was going to get screwed by Colonel Pol for his conduct against Commander Wesdon.

"You'll rue the day you did this!!” Private Keo screamed loudly at Commander Wesdon as he was completely out of Commander Wesdon's sight; “ This navy is corrupt! The government is....!"

"SHUT UP!!” Commander Wesdon snapped back angerly as the double doors were closed by Colonel Pol; “ Now if you will excuse me...I need to see Private Daos now. We'll talk about this later Miss Mecha...In a more informal setting...." Commander Wesdon power walks to the door and opens the doors and leaves the office quickly as Oniz Mecha stands up and turns around to see Commander Wesdon exit the office and run quickly down the hallway to stop Daos Lee from eliminating the gun that Zar Maxfield needed when he gets back into shape again. Oniz Mecha could only smile weakly.

"I got a hand to the Commander; he's willing to defend those who didn't have a choice in the matter..” Oniz said as she turned around and walked towards the lookoff to look at the sky wondering; “..I wonder what Gregory is thinking right now...." Oniz should have known that answer by now since it was clear: End the war the only way you know how to: With your mouth........

***

It was nightfall now as the two small seaplanes were flying in the night sky which was perfectly clear with few clouds present. The Maxim Special which was lead by Gregory AeroStar and the Jepang Hope which was being flown by Fuzi Nakasaki was following close behind and both were making perfect time as they were just eight miles away from Osaka, Jepang. There was no need for a transmitter since both planes were within 20 feet of each other and they could shout out directions without a problem.

"Fuzi?!" Gregory asked; " Where are we now?!"

"Judging by the alignment of the sky, stars and the moon;" Fuzi proclaimed looking into the night sky; " we are eight miles east-southeast of Jepang now." Colonel Allen heard all of this within earshot and it was clearly irrating him at this point. ~This is rubbish! It's not even a cold hard science that he's using!~ Colonel Allen thought bitterly as looked directly at Gregory with bitter eyes.

"Okay; Gregory...." Colonel Allen started.

"We should be there in a half an hour now." Gregory responded quietly giving a quick glance at Colonel Allen which surprised him a bit. " Judging from this weather it should be clear..."

"...and cold.." Colonel Allen responds shaking violently; "..I'm shivering in this frozen air."

"Don't worry about the frigid air colonel." Gregory responds cheerfully; " I've heard that cold air is helpful for the body because it's considered fresh."

"I've heard of this." Colonel Allen responds shaking; " Someone who was fighting for Usland independence from Lyndon. Bob Frankio; a good Usland citizen."

"I'm glad that we agree on something.." Gregory said looking confident. However; there are points were confidence can be shaken as the Maxim Special was now officially over the same rockface where Maxim's plane crashed into and where Maxim drowned. Suddenly; in the most unthinkable of moments, that sharp pain comes back and it was the strongest pain ever felt; "...UGGGGGGHHHHHH!" Gregory screamed and held his head which in kind Gregory quickly loses control of the Maxim Special and it slowly decends down from the sky spinning out of control. It was like Maxim all over again; except there was no bullets in the seaplane.

"Gregory?!" Fuzi shouted back noticing the Maxim Special spinning out of control and Colonel Allen was scared stiff and couldn't say anything.

"UGGGGGGHHHHH!" Gregory continued to scream. However; Gregory realized that he had better get control of the Maxim Special fast; or there will be two more people joining Maxim in heaven. Gregory bit his lip and lets go of the head; "Stupid headache... I've got to...get control.....UGGGHHH!" Gregory sturggles to get his hands back onto the steering wheel as the Maxim Special continues to spin out of control and comes under Fuzi's Jepang Hope and missing it by a few feet. Fuzi was forced to duck under to avoid a collison with Gregory's head.

"GREGORY!!" Fuzi screamed loudly as the Maxim Special was now in front of him.

"UUGGGGHHHH!" Gregory screamed as he bit on his lip once again and finally grabs the stick and balances the Maxim Special. The seaplane was still up-side down; but it was no longer spinning. The speed was being reduced as Colonel Allen's seatbelt appeared to be loose.

"Gregory?!" Allen protested as he looked almost ready to fall right out of the Maxim Special; " I hate the blood rush to the head. It is killing me!"

"Right!" Gregory shouted under his breath as he pushes the stick 90 degrees to port causing the Maxim Special to fly onto it's side and allowed Colonel Allen to balance himself into the seaplane. Gregory then twists the stick a bit more and the Maxim Special finally flies upright; "Okay..." Gregory proclaims as Gregory pushes the stick forward slightly so that it will land safely on the ocean waters. The Maxim Special manages to land smoothly onto the water with only one skip and comes to a complete stop. Fuzi circles the Jepang Hope around the Maxim Special above the water.

"Are you all right Mr. AeroStar?" Fuzi asked on the transmitter.

"UGGGHHHH!" Gregory screams as he lets go of his bit lip. The sharp pain was so painful that he was forced to use one of his hands to cut off the engines in order to prevent even more chaos. This pain has gone way too far this time around. Colonel Allen was disgusted with these events that he grabbed the transmitter from the holder and looked quite angry.

"You heartless little kur! Gregory is in acute pain right now...Go to Osaka; we'll join you then." Allen protested bitterly; " If we're not present in half-an-hour contact the army for assistance. Gregory is hurt right now..."

"Okay; I'll go on ahead...." Fuzi responds as he cuts off his transmitter and flies onward towards Osaka and within moments he is completely out of sight.

"THE PAIN!! WHY?!" Gregory continued to scream as the pain was simply overwhelming; ".. UGGGHHHH!"

"Mr. AeroStar!" Colonel Allen responded feeling helpless to do anything. However; he looks around and has an idea as the solution was right in front of his face the whole time; "Hold on my friend; I have an idea." Colonel Allen unbuckles himself from his safety belt and grabs Gregory from behind. Allen then proceeds to thrust Gregory head first into the cold ocean water keeping a hold of his torso; "There you go." Colonel Allen waits a few seconds for Gregory to stop struggling and he becomes calm very quickly. Then before Gregory can have a chance to drown in the cold icy water; Allen quickly raises Gregory out of the water and back into the Maxim Special. Gregory was shivering quite a bit, breathing heavily and coughing a little bit. However; he was pretty good otherwise and the sharp pain stopped completely.

"Allen?!" Gregory asked looking very surprised that Allen would do that; " What are you...?"

"Feeling better now?" Colonel Allen asked looking smug.

"Yeah.." Gregory responds looking up into the night sky; "..thank you Allen."

"Why do you have these pains?" Colonel Allen asked looking sharp.

"Everytime someone's in trouble.." Gregory explains; "..it flairs up. I cannot ignore it because it always comes ture."

"That is utter nonsense." Colonel Allen responds not buying it. Colonel Allen was a believer in science and felt that there was a rational explaination for this. Gregory to him was sounding like he was thinking that God controlled everything.

"Well I have to disagree with you." Gregory explained;" It's happened with Cid Valez. It's happened with Walker Zabone and it's happened with Claire Taylor. Why not here? I think God is doing it....."

"That's even worse nonsense, broderline blastomphy even. Would God do something like endangering us just to help someone who's already dead?" Colonel Allen barked out strongly; " If you want to prevent these pains; then maybe you should not think about them....at least the thoughts that hurt."

"Then why did you stick my head into the icy ocean sea?!" Gregory asked feeling a bit hurt over the fact that God may not be involved. Still; Colonel Allen was a very rational person with his fair share of conspriacies just like Gregory so the feeling was there.

"You said that cold air was helpful as I figured that..." Allen shrugged his shoulders.

"....dumping my head into cold salted water would cure my hurts...?!" Gregory asked folding his arms with his face looking like a mess.

"Yes I did.." Allen responded as he bursts into helpless laughter; "..You look bloody funny Mr. AeroStar!"

"Huh?!" Gregory asked looking surprised as he looks into a small mirror and sees that his hair was completely messed up into a funny shape. Once he saw that; he suddenly bursts into laughter as well; " I _do_ feel better already!"

"Laughter is the best treatment in the world after all." Colonel Allen chuckles loudly.

"It probably is.." Gregory said as he stopped laughingl; "..Let's go...time to go to Osaka!"

"Right!" Colonel Allen responds as he and Gregory both get their safety belts back on and Gregory proceeds to start the engines once again. The Maxim Special engines begin to roar like a lion.

"Fuzi?!" Gregory said closing his eyes; " I will make you proud and Wesdon; I swear in the name of my lord and saviour that this war shalt end."

"....for Earthia!" Colonel Allen shouted pumping his fist into the air.

"...for furrykind!" Gregory responded pumping his fist in kind as he wasn't going to let the pains of the past destroy his future. Colonel Allen was showing the signs of who he really was; a furry being with intellegent skills who just believe that some people are trying to pull him down as nothing more than a storngman. Gregory starts to fly the plane on the ocean blue and push it into the sky towards Osaka. He was confident that nothing more will go wrong...He will be wrong of course since Jepang is not a country united......

***

As Greogry AeroStar was learning some more lessons of his own; back inside the Sparna Temple; the High Priest Shikaio is sitting down resuming his mediatition as one of the High Priest's pages Shionaki Wanabee; who was a tall, female brown moose from Osaka wearing a saffron-orange robe and white ribbons on her ears. She appears before the high priest and Shikaio notices her.....

"Ahh; my messagner is here in my presence. You are a little late.." Shikaio looks towards her page; "..however; patience is a viture of mine."

"I await your thoughts my priest of viture." Shionaki said kneeling down and prays.

"Yes; I understand that the arrangements for the Sparna summit are complete." Shikaio said looking firm.

"Yes my lord." Shionaki states; " Second lord Takahashi has done his job as always."

"Thank you for the details." Shikaio nods; " I sense that Gregory AeroStar has accepted this diplomatic responsibilites for this summit."

"I have gotten good news." Shionaki explains looking pleased; " The Usland government has agreed to send Gregory AeroStar and Fuzi Nakasakai to Osaka for the diplomatic talks."

"Fuzi Nakasakai?" Shikaio responds as his eyes open wide; " Takahashi's not going to approve of this.."

"Is there a problem my lord?" Shionaki asks looking concerned.

"I have no problems with Fuzi being there." Shikaio responds with a defensive tone; " Mr. Nakasakai is an excellent diplomat and is a friend of Mr. AeroStar. I'm happy that he's coming back...."

"Typical priest who condomes traitors of Jepang!" Takahashi shouts out as he enters the temple and Shikaio just rolls his eyes in amazement. He taught his students how to accept the destines created by others. However; the Great War has twisted that truth to the point of brainwashing. It was not a pretty sight.

"Shionaki?!" Shikaio sounds off his order; " Tell the prime minister that I will be attending the summit in seven days. Now leave us....!"

"Yes my lord." Shionaki responds as she prays and leaves the temple quickly. Takahashi was pretty upset and as expected it was the fact that someone left Jepang to work with the west.

"The Devine Sparna believes that Fuzi is _not_ a traitor." Shikaio states which makes Takahashi bitter. Many Sparna worshippers were not convinced about having someone come and tell them how they should conduct peace.

"He left us to live with the Uslanders!" Takahashi protested bitterly.

"He is a diplomat. His line of work involves being with other nations.." Shikaio said firmly; "..Why are you sounding like a war monger? Like that traitor of peace Tazai Goto...!"

"At least we agree on something!" Takahashi snaps back with vile venom; " The fact that Usland is a greedy, uncaring, self-interest country...and also because Gregory is the son of the only person in Usland that bucks the trend turns his back on us for his family..."

"Enough!" Shikaio shouts out making Takahashi jump in fear a little bit; " If you want this peace; you're going to put your differences away and work with them! Earthia is at stake here and this petty fued with Usland must end now for our sake. Understand?!"

"Yes my lord." Takahashi responds looking quite bitter. The pain of war has created a bitter furry and a bitter culture to boot indeed.

"I'll see how you are progressing in seven days." Shikaio said strongly; " Don't disappoint Earthia!"

"Yes my lord..." Takahashi states bitterly as he turns around and walks out of the temple strongly. It was a sure sign of bitterness and the high priest wasn't too pleased with this at all.

"I sense that this feud is going to blow up...." Skiaio states quietly as he sits down and closes his eyes to mediatate; "My blessed lord; Divine Sparna give the diplomat's strength and understanding to our culture, values and religion. I fear that our own kind; not only hates Usland, but is also willing to kill for us. They are turning this into a good against evil and that destroys the very religion that we are trying to protect. Aerostar, Nakasakai, & Forte? You are our saviors and the divine savior in this country...Bless him please for true victory to peace.....!"

Time will tell...

***

The airstrip was just 10 miles east of Osaka. It was a small landing strip which is guarded by six soliders from the Usland. The patrol is lead by Barry Stateman. The six soldiers were standing guard in front of him. There was a small building about thirty yards away which looks like a temple. The landing strip was 200 yards long and 30 yards wide surrounded by cherry blossom trees and other evergreen trees. There were a few exotic plants in the area as well; including a pecan tree. The first five privates were wearing army green coats, green pants, black boots and a brown beret. Each of the five privates are above the age of 20 and around six feet in height. One of them is a grey kowla, a red junebug, a black wolf, a white tiger and a yellow canary. There was a colonel also present who was a male brown bulldog with the same clothes; except for a green beret. He was known as Colbot Mysin used to be an actor for the Parris Cinema before he left for Starrywood. He was drafted into the war as part of the War Measures Act.

"All right men!! You're order are simple." General Stateman barks out; " There are five floodlamps scattered outside the landing strip. I need you to assemble into position and light the lamps. I expect the two diplomats to arrive here in about ten minutes."

"Yes; General Statemen sir!" all the privates respond without question as they salute him. The privates turn around and march towards the six unlighted lamps spaced 65 yards apart on each side. Barry was watching Colonel Colbolt salute him and was about to resume duty.

"Ahem! Private Colbolt?!" Barry barked at him as Colbolt stops completely; " You have different orders!" The privates finally arrive at their positions. Each position on the airfield had a large glass bowl with a candle inside. Each private removes the glass bowl and lights the candle with a match and then places an opaque glass bowl with holes drilled in them to focus the light into the sky. This was designed to guide planes towards the air strip and give planes a safe landing.

"Yes general sir!" Colbolt shouts out as he turns around and salutes Barry again.

"Once Fuzi and Mr. AeroStar arrive, you will escort them into the temple and give them their briefing before they nod off to sleep.” Barry asks looking sharp into Colbolt's eyes; “ You know the routine all right?"

"Yes general!" Colbolt responded strongly without question.

"I need to leave now and see how General Weagle and General Ted are doing with security. Besides; this makes sure that I don't make contact with him..” Barry barked out; “...The future of Earthia is of the essence! I will take thy leave now!" Colbolt salutes him one more time as Barry turns around and walks towards a yellow bicycle lying on the ground. He stands it up and leaps gently onto the seat. Barry cycles with determination on his kisser as he rides away from the air strip and onto the trail lined with cherry blossom trees and out of sight.

"I'll make you proud General!" Colbolt shouted out loudly and saluted Barry one more time again for good measure. Meanwhile; in the dark clear sky; Fuzi Nakasakai was flying the Jepang Hope and was now able to see the lighted candles to indicate that the landing strip was a few miles away. The moon was a quarter circle and directly shining behind Fuzi. Fuzi looks down and sees five beacons of light shining brightly.

"I see light. This must be where I should land...” Fuzi said as he grabs the transmitter and contacts Gregory with it; “ Mr. AeroStar? Contact to Port!" As he was speaking in the transmitter; Gregory and Colonel Allen were about two miles away flying in the Maxim Special and he had his transmitter in his hand. Gregory was feeling relived that the pain was gone and he could resume the important mission in store for him.

"Port has been made to contact." Gregory said speaking into the transmitter.

"Mr. AeroStar...” Fuzi responded; “..I am over the landing area right now. If you see five lamps in a rectangle then you do you Spiral-Down Landing Techinque. Maxim's speciality; all right?"

"Thank you...I'l keep my eyes open." Gregory responded calmly.

"Nakasakai out?!" Fuzi proclaimed as he places the transmitter back into it's holder; "Time to put the final touches on a long flight back to my home country." Fuzi began to point the nose of the Jepang Hope towards the ground and allows the plane to spiral down slowly while reducing it's speed and altitude until it was near to the ground. Fuzi then strengthens out and lands on the landing strip without any trouble whatsoever. The Spiral Down Landing Technique was a great way to land the plane in a small space; although it was not needed for longer air strips and Fuzi usually used it for show and tell. The Jepang Hope grinds to a halt and Fuzi finally cuts off the engines. The five privates and Colonel Colbolt walk in front of the Jepang hope in rows of two and salute Fuzi as Fuzi quickly hops out of the plane and lands on his feet on the ground below. Although he was getting a hero's welcome from the Usland troops; he really wanted a hero's welcome from his own citizens of Jepang.

"Welcome home Mr. Nakasakai...” Colbolt said cheerfully; “..You have been missed."

"Thank you Colonel.” Fuzi responded nodding his head as he takes a quick glance around. Despite the Great War; this area was untouched by enemy fire; ““Things look quite normal."

"Of course....Where the focal diplomat.... and his bodyguard?" Colbolt asked.

"He's coming.” Fuzi said looking up at the sky; “ He had to get rid of a few demons..."

"Demons?!" Colbolt responded looking stunned.

"Demons?!" the privates chimed in looking stunned in unison. Colbolt begins to shiver a bit since demons were usually up to no good in his faith.

"Pardon me Mr. Nakasakai...” Colbolt asked looking a bit scared; “...what do you mean by _demons_?"

"Headaches...” Fuzi points out; “...The demon's way of attacking the mind." Fuzi scans the skies and then manages to see the Maxim Special coming from the south.” Ah, here he comes.” In the sky; Gregory looks down and notices the lamps signaling that it is time to descend down towards the ground and land.

"We're here Mr. AeroStar...." Colonel Allen declares as he looked down towards the ground and sees Fuzi as well.

"Time to descend..." Gregory declared as he uses his father's landing technique to cause the Maxim Special to slowly spiral down towards the ground and reducing it's speed and altitude perfectly in sync. Once the Maxim Special was near to the ground; it straightens out at the right moment and lands onto the landing strip just to the left of Jepang's Hope and stops quickly. Gregory cuts the engines and the roar finally stops as Colbolt and the five privates run to the other side quickly and salute the two members of Fuzi's team.

"Mr. AeroStar? Colonel Allen?" Colbolt asked as Gregory jumps out of his plane and lands on his feet. Colonel Allen was amazed at this show of agility because he was lumbering out of his seat and was barely able to get out of the plane. Colonel Allen almost loses his balance and barely lands on his feet.

"Boy; you've got some agility in that body AeroStar." Allen proclaimed with amazement.

"When I'm going on a plane trip; I want to be as fast as I can so I can spend the time slowing down and enjoying the time that I have saved." Gregory responded as he smiles a mile wide. Those years of training with his father before his untimely death had finally paid off for him.

"Mr. AeroStar....this is Private Colbolt; he will be our bodyguard for tonight.” Fuzi said as Gregory and Colbolt shake hands together and Gregory could tell that he was strong since his grip was really tight on his hands; “ Plus; if you need anything....Colbolt will provide it for you."

"Thank you.” Gregory responded gritting his teeth as he rubbed his hand to get the feeling back in it; “ The only thing I need at this point is a tour of the temple."

"Oh yeah!” Colbolt said as he turns around towards the Sparna temple; “ Okay? Fuzi? Allen? Like to join us now?"

"I want to talk to Fuzi for a while." Allen said nodding his head.

"I'll meet you later." Fuzi said shrugging his shoulder. What did Colonel Allen want now Fuzi wondered?!

"All right; I need to get to sleep early anyway." Gregory said. He knew that tomorrow was the big day to start the summit in Osaka and any mistakes made now would affect the outcome of the summit. He knew that without the Asiyan Countries being part of the Alliance; it would mean more bloody war for a long time to come.

"In that case; please follow me Mr. AeroStar..." Colbolt said as he walked towards the Sparna Temple.

"As you wish.." Gregory said as he salutes Colbolt and they walk towards the temple as the five privates walked back to their positions on the air strip which left Fuzi Nakasakai alone with Colonel Allen. Colonel Allen's demeanor changed from all right to anger now. He couldn't believe that Gregory actually accepted this job despite not being drafted into the war and Gregory basically hating war in general. However; Gregory knew better now. This war wasn't going to end unless he started fighting back and the only way he saw it was to bring more countries into the alliance so that the end could end as quickly as possible. He saw it as a way to save more lives. He didn't like war and still thought war was stupid.

"Colonel Allen?” Fuzi asked wondering; “ You wanted to talk to me..."

"Yes; I wanted to ask you something how did Gregory ever agree to this bloody job?!" Allen asked looking bitter.

"I was quite surprised too..” Fuzi responded taking his glasses out and cleaning them again due to Colonel Allen's breath managing to fog them up; “...considering that Gregory and Wesdon don't see eye-to-eye..."

"I pray do tell Mr. Nakasakai. “ Allen responded back looking bitter still; “Gregory must be losing it considering that he was against this senseless war..."

"I humbly disagree." Fuzi proclaims as he puts his cleared up glasses back on.

"Huh?!" Allen asked looking frustrated and confused.

"I think Gregory is seeing this as a higher calling for him.” Fuzi points out; “ A chance to do something in a world in which he has little control of."

"Hmmmm...” Allen mused putting his fist below his jaw to ponder; “..I wish I could have my control of life in general."

"You don't just get it on your own.” Fuzi said; “ It come when God gives it to you..."

"How will I know when I get my bloody calling?!" Colonel Allen protested bitterly. He didn't like stuff that he couldn't do on his own. He was a grown man and didn't like fate as a crutch either.

"It'll come..” Fuzi explained; “...It comes when you least expect it too. However; if you see it, you'll know what to do..."

"Thanks Mr. Nakasakai. Time for Z's." Allen yawned as he was tired of this yapping around. Even a strong man like him needed some shut eye and he was needed to be Gregory's bodyguard at the summit.

"Agreed.” Fuzi said yawning himself. He needed sleep too since he was Gregory's guide inside the country; “ Umm...one more thing Colonel?"

"Yes..what is it?!" Allen asked.

"For the love of God; STOP SAYING THE WORD BLOODY!!" Fuzi screamed loudly which sounded like it was enough to wake the dead up in all of Jepang. Fuzi breathes deeply as Colonel Allen is completely stunned by that response from an angry Fuzi Nakasakai. Fuzi walks away from Allen and wakes quickly towards the temple leaving Allen in a stupor as to why Fuzi was so upset.

"What did I do?!” Allen asked looking completely stunned and looking apologetic; “ Fuzi? Wait up?! I didn't know that I was offending you...Please wait up!" Allen yells at him as he ran quickly towards Fuzi who was at the temple door. They were barely on Jepang's ground and yet the alliance to convince the Asiyan countries to join the Alliance was already on somewhat shaky ground; completely unknown to Gregory AeroStar himself.....

****

Fuzi and Colonel Allen enter the temple and decide to completely ignore each other by acting like professionals. The Divine Sparna temple in this area was created in 1215 and was basically abandoned by the elders during the Jepang Marshall Law period during the Great War. The Usland army was using it for diplomats as a way to insure their privacy. Maxim AeroStar was supposed to be here; but he is dead now so it was Gregory AeroStar who would take his place in the talks. The temple itself is 150 feet by 350 feet by 40 feet which was a small temple in comparison. It is made of cherry tree wood and rice paper panels. The foundation is made of solid stone marble. The building is very simple in design, painted vanilla with natural cherry wood and the clay roof was painted green on the first floor and blue on the second floor. There were 12 circle windows with bamboo like window coverings. The door is a wooden sliding-like door with rice paper panels. There were Jepangese symbols painted black on various doors and walls. Fuzi slides the door back to close it as Allen and Fuzi were inside the temple. The first room is a long candle-lit hallway (the candles are supported by golden candle stands with two candles in each one.) with three rooms. The left room was a lone room which leads to the indoor hot springs bath which it's sliding door was closed and there was steam spewing out of the door. The other two rooms to the right side were smaller rooms. The back contained a spiral staircase made of wood and it seemed that much of the wood was replaced due to rot. Colonel Colbolt comes out of the top right room and notices Fuzi and Colonel Allen standing there completely ignoring each other as usual.

"Ah; I see that your conflict has been resolved...” Colbolt said as he heard Fuzi's screaming; “..for a while at least."

"Of course." Allen grumbled bitterly.

"Colonel? Where's Mr. AeroStar?!" Fuzi asked.

"He's taking a hot bath right now. “ Colbolt said pointing to the sliding door where the steam was gushing out; “The room is to the left. I'll show you the rest of the temple while you're here now."

"Where's General Statemen?" Allen asked loudly.

"Allen?!" Fuzi snaps at him sounding bitter placing a well placed elbow to the ribs.

"He's gone to Osaka to prepare security with General Weagle and General Ted." Colbolt said as he turns around and walks towards the top right room.

"Remember Allen...” Fuzi warns sternly and strongly; “..If anyone finds out we are talking to the military; then it will compromise the effort to bring an effective end to the war."

"Naturally..” Colbolt chimed in; “...Let's get the tour over with."

"Agreed..” Fuzi said as he motions to a frustrated Colonel Allen; “... Come on Colonel!"

"Right..." Colonel Allen grumbled bitterly as he was seeing Fuzi as a big fat liar when it came to destiny as Colonel Allen, Fuzi and Colbolt walk into the top right room of the first floor hallway. As they went into the kitchen area; Gregory AeroStar was enjoying a hot bath inside the hot springs bathroom. The hot springs was a popular past time in Jepang and was usually taken outdoors even during the winter time; however, this was indoors due to privacy concerns from Usland. It is a large square room with painted walls with various images of the spirits of Sparna which is engraved into the faith of the Divine Sparna: The Blue Mermaid of Undina (elemental of water and ice), the mole of Goma (elemental of earth), the cat genie of Jinn (elemental of wind, lightning and sound), the fire lizard of Ifret (elemental of fire), the tree lady of Drydad (elemental of plants), the bat eye of Shadin (elemental of darkness), the wisp of Lumina (the elemental of light and divine) and the golden cat lady of Luna (elemental of metal and change). On the top was a ceiling painted in white was the image of the Divine Sparna herself who was a ten foot tall green bird with multiple wing spans of green-emerald wings. There was a circular tub made of smooth stones with a bottom made of smooth pebbles and filled with five feet of hot water created by a small fire place underneath the bowl. There is a stone step ladder to walk in and out of the hot spring. Gregory AeroStar was sitting in the hot springs wearing nothing but short that look like green bubbles around his hips to cover his private parts. His head and neck were above water and his eyes were closed. His clothes were spread on the floor about ten feet away from the hot springs.

 "I see that Fuzi and Allen are here." Gregory said feeling like he was in bliss. The hot springs served a purpose to relive stress and soften the body from a hard day at work. It was like being in heaven without actually being dead to see it.

"Here is our lovely kitchen area." Colbolt's voice beckons. The steam was too quiet to not allow noise to be dulled by the sounds outside. That was a side effect that Gregory was willing to tolerate.

"It looks weird. I don't see any spoons around here. Just these weak sticks..." Allen's voice beckoned.

"Those are chop sticks and they were sacred! DON'T TOUCH!" Fuzi's voice screamed out.

"Ahem...” Colbolt said clearly sounding like he was clearing his throat; “...We stocked the kitchen with enough food for at least a month."

"A full month?” Gregory said inside while swimming upright. Even the hot springs wasn't completely washing his worries away; “ Wow; this really isn't going to be easy."

"Rice?! That's it?!" Allen protested bitterly.

"Well; it's not all rice.” Colbolt responded; “ We have soy milk, soybeans, spices, chicken, fish, sea snakes...."

"No oranges, lemons, limes or even fruits?! I could get scurvey, thyroid cancer..” Colonel Allen snapped back bitterly; “..What kind of country oppresses those needs?"

"Allen?! Don't worry...” Fuzi responds ; “..We use cherries from the tress to fight those problems. We have various exotic fruits that do just as well to fight thyroid cancer as well."

"Allen? You worry too much. Jepang doesn't opprress...” Colbolt points out; “..Mr. Goto did that! Come on; let's continue the tour..."

"I guess they know my tastes...” Gregory said with a weak smile as he looked up at the Divine Sparna image and sounded like he was directly talking to it now; “....I don't understand something: When I saw Cid Valez; I got a headaches when he was kidnapped. When he was safe; the headaches didn't come back. When Walker Zabone was about to be punished; the headaches pounded me hard. Now he's safe and there are no headaches. The Oilboat tugs in Windsolaz; the headaches returned. After it exploded; the headaches died. I get a headache during this trip and I thought it was Maxim. Well; I haven't saved Maxim and the headaches are gone now. I think it was something else...Wooo; this bath is hotter than I thought."

"Now this room is the praying room for followers of the Divine Sparna..." Colbolt points out as they were now clearly in the bottom right room of the first floor.

"This is useless to me!” Allen protested bitterly; “ I pray to the White Phoenix."

"This room was designed for me.." Fuzi said.

"Then you can sleep in this room...!" Allen snaps back at him.

"Colonel Allen?! What is your problem?!" Colbolt asks.

"I hate this bloody job!!” Colonel Allen whines out; “ It just thrusts me into a brainless role!"

"What did I say about that word?!" Fuzi asks sounding angry.

"ALLEN?! What did I say about whining?!" Gregory screams out towards the door as if he was like Colonel Allen's mother. He smiles after that to prove that he was playing with his mind like a cruel little bear would.

"I'm losing control!" Allen snaps back whining as Gregory agrees with him on that statement. ~ You certainly are!~ he thought as he swims towards the step ladder and sits on the bottom rung on entry point into the hot springs.

"[Allen.....I've been told by elders that furry nature is at work and that it is only the furry who is responsible for his actions. That is perfectly true. However; don't we have a responsibility to care?!....Care is an action and a moral absolute. You either care or you don't care. We as furry beings have the ability to _care_. That's the different between us and full animals...Isn't the punishment of not caring the death of innocent people?! Maybe caring is not enough if no one cares to defend you..]" Gregory whispered to himself as he realized exactly what Eric and Mercer Mann were trying to say to him. Maxim's cause was for not because no one cared about what he had to say to say that war was wrong. And now the punishment was a bloody war that slaughtered innocent lives and created a black mark on furry history. And it took nearly five years before they cared enough to actually stop the war for good. At least he hoped that he could help in stopping it.

"I'll show you upstairs now..." Colbolt said as the protests from Colonel Allen were gone and everyone continued their business as usual..

"I'll stay here until Gregory's out of the bath." Fuzi proclaimed.

"Suit yourself....Come with me Allen." Colbolt responded.

"All right..." Allen grumbled as Gregory giggled softly.

"I better get out..” Gregory said giggling a bit; “..Thank Oniz for Bubble Underwear...I won't have to feel so dirty." Gregory climbs out of the hot springs bath and walks towards his spread out clothes. He starts to dress as Fuzi Nakasaki was outside in the hallway looking at the sliding door leading to the bath. He couldn't see what Gregory was doing anyway so he couldn't be a peeping tom even if he wanted to.

"How are you doing Mr. AeroStar?" Fuzi called out.

"I'm almost finished..” Gregory's voice beckons inside; “..Give me a moment to dress and I'll come out!"

"All right...." Fuzi said as he twiddled his thumbs and stared at the sliding wooden door. It was amazing to Fuzi that Gregory's father taught him some of the Sparna culture along with his late wife because Gregory has taken full advantage of the hot springs bath to reflect on his own life and the life that was to come ~Gregory, you always find a way to reflect and attempt to navigate through this hostile world.~ Fuzi thought with a smile. The sliding doors open as Gregory walks out wearing a white night shirt and white night pants which looked like the steam made them wet to the touch. Fuzi's eyes open wide at the sight as he was surprised.

"Are you all right Fuzi?" Gregory asked looking at Fuzi as he closes the sliding room door.

"Yes..” Fuzi responds with a gulp; “...I'm just a little surprised that you would change clothes. Normally; we would take...."

"I think I get the picture..." Gregory stops him as he giggles a bit in response.

"Well; don't worry about it.” Fuzi responded with his face blushing a bit; “ I'll sleep with my original clothes on."

"I see...." Gregory could only say.

"Anyway; I wanted to tell you that when you wake up tomorrow; the Prime Minister of Jepang will be here at 1100 hours.” Fuzi points out; “ He has instructed me to inform you that you'll be wearing a samurai outfit throughout the meeting."

"I wonder why...?" Gregory asked wondering.

"He said it would show solidity and that you tolerate their way of life." Fuzi responded sharply.

"I see..” Gregory said nodding his head. He had absolutely no problem with the demand; he was merely surprised that it had come down to this for the people of Jepang to ask him of such a request. He thought that they would tolerate him dressed as is; “..See you tomorrow. I need sleep." Gregory yawns a bit and walks down the hallway and goes upstairs towards the bedroom where Colonel Allen and he would sleep for the night.

"This is going to be a long mission...I just hope I can keep calm now that I'm seeing Takahashi again." Fuzi said looking worried. It's been a long time since he last saw Takahashi in any form and yet he knew that Takahashi was a Jepangese patriot who would frown at the sight of one who decided to live in Usland as a mere diplomat.....

***

  As Gregory was getting ready to sleep; a scene was taking place in Osaka on a outside deck of a hotel room about four floor up stood a short fat brown turtle wearing a green vest, Kimodo outfit and a white bandana overlooking the street below. He was the famous diplomat Gregory was supposed to be with tomorrow which was none over than Ricky O'Sullivan himself. The street below was filled with 2400 soldiers standing in rows of five extending about a mile down the street. All of them were wearing green uniforms, green pants and brown berets. Standing in the first row was now the general of the group, General Weagle and General Ted who are walking on each side talking and barking out instructions to the troops involved. Tomorrow was a big day and any screw ups during the great parade to begin the summit would be taken as a sign of hostile action towards the country of Jepang and affect the outcome of the summit to have the Asiayan countries join the Alliance which was Commander Wesdon's ultimate goal to end the Great War.

"Now soldiers, I want you to understand your role..” General Weagle barked out; “..Onto me?"

"Yes General sir!" all the soldiers scream out as they salute and hold their rifles into their proper position.

"Right; now tomorrow will be the start of an important time in the fight to stop the war and stop the evil from within Airabus and Animea.” General Ted barks out while taking a glancing eye towards the soldiers; “ Fourteen members of the diplomat community from fourteen countries will be joining us for important talks that will pratically change the course of Earthia."

"However; there are some people out there who want war to continue because of the thrills and because they believe that Fortis must inheirt the planet.” General Weagle adds in kind; “ Furies who are not well-adjusted will no doubt try to ruin this critical time of diplomacy. Your job is very simple...." Ricky O'Sullivan was hardly amused. He felt that these talks were a failure from the start because Usland and Thembria refuse to talk diplomacy in the first place. ~Simple?! They think that these talks will count at all. Where were these talks years ago when they mattered the most. I cannot believe that the government dumped me because of Maxim's attempt to find answers to the strain of relationship between Usland and Thembria. Usland thought that silencing me by forcing me to resign and disbanding the diplomatic relationships would create peace. They refuse to believe that peace can exist!~ he thought bitterly as the words that the generals were using were empty and nothing more than defamation. Ricky walks back into his hotel room in disgust as General Barry Statement enters from the back road on his bicycle, entering right into the middle of the Usland army as they back away in opposite directions a little bit to give him room which cut the army in half perfectly.

"Oh! Great General Statemen!" General Weagle and Ted shouted out as the two generals salute the Great General as he stops the bicycle in front of the Usland army as the army turns around and salutes him back.

"Oh, I see that some are following orders here." Barry barks out as he jumps quickly off his bicycle and the generals run to him and grab the bicycle and rides it towards the sidewalk near the hotel. Barry turns around to face his soldiers and they salute him back; "That's better....Now warriors of secure intentions; your orders are as follows: At 400 hours you will wake up, dress up and have our meal together. Then at 700 hours; we will line up in the square two by two to prepare for the Jepang Culture Parade. You are to keep your eyes peeled for any and all interlopers. This will be maintained until 1300 hours when the diplomats will meet in a knowledge session. Do...I...make...myself....clear?!"

"Yes sir!" All the soldiers responded without question while saluting him. Barry smiles like a pack rat ready to steal some cheese from the house of hapless cheese eaters.

"Now; I have one more question to ask before you can be dismissed..” Barry asked with a sly look on his face; “..Has everyone ate their green beans today?" The soldiers and the generals were stunned by that question. However; Barry was always on their case for not eating their green beans.

"Yes sir; Great General sir!" All the soldiers and General Ted responded without question while saluting him. Barry looks around and notices that General Weagle is saluting but wasn't responding to the actual question and was sweating bullets.

"Aww....what do I see here?” Barry asked looking at the frightened General smugly; “ A concerned General here...I wonder why?!"

"Great General?! I'm....scared...." General Weagle responded with a stutter.

"You didn't eat your green bean haven't ya?!” Barry barks back; “ That's why you're scared."

"Ummm.....yes.....Great General?" General Weagle responds back stuttering again.

"What did I say about eating your green beans?!" Barry asked sarcastically.

"That they are _good_ for me...." General Weagle responded with a gulp.

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU AMETUER!!” Barry screams back right into General Weagle's face as everyone gulps in fear; “ Now you march into _that_ hotel at once and order green beans at the resturant!” Barry demands as he is pointing at the same hotel that Ricky O'Sullivan was staying at; “ Refuse and I'll knock you back down to Private faster than you can squeeze lemon pips. Understand?!"

"Yes sir..” General Weagle responded without question saluting him quickly and then running towards the hotel entrance door quickly; “...Great General sir!" General Weagle opens the sliding doors and walks right into the hotel quickly.

"Let this be a lesson to all!" Barry proclaims strongly as he was going into his lecture about green beans as Ricky O'Sullivan was sitting on the floor in the middle of his almost empty hotel room doing some yoga in peace. The hotel room was fairly small and there was only some straw mats with green covers on the floor and a wooden chest on the left wall of the room. The only other place was a closet on the right side of the room which was locked for some odd reason and a door on the northern wall to exit the room into the hotel hallway on the fourth floor. Barry's barking was clearly bothering Ricky O'Sullivan as the yoga wasn't helping as much as he had hoped. ~Lessons? Yeah....lessons are power for those who decide to listen to them!~ he thought bitterly as he tried to get back into his routine to relive his stress. However; there was a knock on his hotel door which forces Ricky to stand up and he looked mad.

"Oh great! I cannot get even a moment's peace around here!" Ricky protested bitterly as he stormed right to the door and opened it forcefully. His anger turns to calmness right away as he saw Lord Takahashi waiting outside his hotel room. It was like Takahashi had a calming force behind him ; "Oh; welcome my lord." he said calmly as he stood back and Lord Takahashi enters room #21.

"Hello there Mr. O'Sullivan. I see that you are well." Lord Takahashi said with a weak smile as he keeps the door open and walks in.

"Yes I am..” Ricky responds as he sits down on the floor in the yoga position; “..I see you are well too. So what brings you here?!"

"Yes; I need to ask you a couple of favors." Takahashi said as he sits down to Ricky's right in the yoga position as well.

"Anything for a great friend." Ricky responded cheerfully.

"I know...” Takahashi explained strongly; “...Your intellegence was the key to the resistance to bringing back our independence. You have been an asset to my country and Ricky; you are the only person from Usland...born in Usland that I truly respect...."

"Thank you my lord; I'm honored." Ricky responded feeling proud of his deeds with the Jepangese resistance movement during the Jepang Martial Law Period. As well he should be since the Usland government was not much of any help during this period.

"Well you should be..” Lord Takahashi declared strongly; “..It's rare to earn the honor which you got from me. Anyway; I need you to promise me that you will keep Gregory AeroStar out of this. Tell him to keep his big mouth shut."

"That won't be easy.” Ricky admitted shaking his head; “ At least six of the fourteen countries are on the side of the alliance; five more are considering. The young AeroStar has it quite easy."

"So 11 of the 14 countries are considering joining to stop Fortis and Notcos and bringing peace to the world?!” Takahashi said looking disappointed at these turn of events; “ I expected that. I _want_ them to succeed. However; it should happen without Usland telling us what to do. They must not join Usland."

"I see..” Ricky responded; “..I'll try to keep him out of this; but they might..."

"I have one solution. You should know that the Jepang government fully support Usland now and wants to bring soldiers to fight Airabus. The prime minister and 90% of the opposition actually agrees with Usland.” Takahashi said looking with a face that looked wicked; “ If Gregory manage to even screw up the customs or way of Jepang; it will be seen as an act of disrespect towards our culture and our religion."

"What do you want me to do with Fuzi?” Ricky asked; “ He's an expert diplomat with ties to Usland."

"He also has a problem.” Lord Takahashi admitted bitterly; “ He doesn't have full clout here despite his experience. Still; he could give Gregory pointers and that would interfere with the process."

"So you want me to take him him out of the picture?" Ricky asked.

"Not yet. For the first day; we will do nothing..but observe the events.” Lord Takahashi said. He wasn't going to do anything that would jeopardize the plans he had to make sure that these 14 countries agree to the accord; but not join the Alliance; “ We'll plan our whole thing after we see what we are dealing with."

"Interesting plan..” Ricky said rubbing his chin; “..Anything else?"

"I want to inform you that my master will be here in a week.” Takahashi said bitterly; “ Hopefully he will see the young AeroStar for the fool that he is. Then the Asiyan countries can truly be independent." As he said that he hear some footsteps and turns around to see the hotel manager had entered Ricky's room. He is a medium build male rabbit wearing a black samurai outfit armor with a white bandana. He is Yiamoto Utkaisakai who was of old age and was very wise in Jepangese culture. He was also the Hotel Manager for the Osaka Motel in Osaka which is the capital city of Jepang.

"Excuse me my lord?" Yiamoto asked as Lord Takahashi stands up instantly.

"Yes?" Lord Takahashi asked with wide eyes.

"There is a message from _the_ leader..." Yiamoto declared as he hands a small piece of rice paper to Takahashi.

"Thank you." Lord Takahashi said as he opens the note and reads it. It was written in black ink of the language of Jepang using Kanji and it the writing translates as follows as Lord Takahashi speaks in English....


 Hello;

I realize that you are attempting to bring peace to this land. 
You _must_ keep Usland away from the meetings at _all_ costs. 
They are greedy and want to enforce their will on us. 
You must kill Gregory AeroStar and all Usland diplomats before they destroy us all!
 
Now KILL THEM ALL!

                                                    Signed..
                                                    You know who!

That message sent a chill down Ricky's spine and it angered Lord Takahashi even more. He hated Gregory's presence; but he hated violence even more as he crushes the letter in hand and looks into Yiamoto's eyes with red hot anger.

"Who's sending me these letters? ANSWER ME!" Lord Takahashi demanded loudly.

"I don't know.” Yiamoto responded in fear shaking his head; “ I'm not a furry who reads handwriting."

"A much as I don't want Gregory around; I refuse to promote violence onto him.” Takahashi protested bitterly as he threw the rice paper message right into Yiamoto's kisser and it lands right on target. Yiamoto grabs the crushed message; “ I want a peaceful resolution!"

"I Have a bad feeling about this.” Ricky said shuddering in fear as he stands up; “ Maybe the dogs of war still exist after all here."

"If so; we _will_ need Usland's help." Takahashi declared bitterly.

"There is no rest for peace." Ricky said as he advances towards the deck. Yiamoto wasn't showing his true emotions though as he was smiling at these results. ~Good...They're starting to panic a little bit.~ he thought with a wicked smile that indicated that he had more to hide then he was letting on.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts." Yiamoto said bowing his head down and acting more calm.

"Of course..” Ricky said taking a quick glance at Yiamoto; “..Thank you for your hospitailty!"

"Your welcome." Yiamoto said with a smile as he exits the door and walks down the hallway to the right.

"We must trend carefully.” Takahashi said looking serious; “ Our creditability to independence from Usland's influence depends on it." Lord Takahashi knew that if Jepang and his ways acts like a bunch of children then he was no better than the childish antics of Usland and Gregory AeroStar. This was a fragile time for him as Yiamoto was continuing down the hallway towards the stairs when he sees General Weagle walking up the stairs looking confused. He was still looking for the resturant so he could eat those green beans and not lose his fellowship as general to Great General Barry Statement. He notices Yiamoto and walks towards him to ask him for directions to the resturant.

"Excuse me sir; can you tell me?" General Weagle asked nicely which earns him a slap right in the kisser hard by Yiamoto and then Yiamoto walks away and goes down the stairs. General Weagle rubs his face and yells back at him "What did I do?" Apparently; General Weagle insulted him and his culture; but for what reason he still didn't know. That was the price paid when you walk into someone else's country unwelcomed in the eyes of some who will take matters into their own hands....

****

December 26th, 1917

It was morning as the sun was beaming down on the small shrine and the cherry blossom trees about five miles outside of Osaka. Inside on the top floor was the main bedroom which was bare with only two straw mats and green blankets. There was only a trap door which when opened leads downstairs about fifteen feet away from Gregory who was sleeping. Sleeping beside Gregory was Colonel Allen who was snoring his head off. Finally; Allen unleashed a loud enough snore that it wakes Gregory up into a bewilderment state. Gregory sits up and looks to his left.

"Allen knows how to wake up the undead..” Gregory said quietly as the trap door opens and Fuzi pops up from it; “..and the dead too!"

"Good morning Mr. AeroStar.” Fuzi asked as Gregory turns his head around to see Fuzi; “ How are you feeling?"

"Pretty groggy...Allen snores like Oniz's jackhammer..” Gregory said with a smile as they were covering up their mouths to hold back their laughter before Allen hears them and gives them a piece of his mind; “ ... without the silencer."

"I see..” Fuzi said giggling a bit; “..Anyway; I wanted to give you a cooking lesson today. Just to get you into the culture of my homeland."

"Sound like a sound plan to me." Gregory responded shrugging his shoulder as he stands up and walks towards the trap door.

"What about Colonel Allen?" Fuzi asked as he pops down from the trap door and walks downstairs.

"The smell will wake him up." Gregory said as he walks down the trap door and walks downstairs behind Fuzi Nakasakai.

"Of course...." Fuzi said with a weak smile as Gregory and Fuzi walk into the kitchen of the Sparna Temple. The kitchen is fairly ancient with cleavers handing from the ceiling. The birds (green sparrows) were tweeting their favorite song which was unknown to those who don't really know music at all. There is a large metal slab of cast iron onto a fireplace underneath. Beside that was a large black cast iron pot on a fireplace as well. The left side had a wooden counter with a cutting board on top. There was a room to the right which is the cold storage room where the food was. The middle is where the equipment was and a wash basin. Fuzi takes down a cleaver from the hanging ceiling in the middle of the room and proceeds to the cutting board quickly as Gregory follows him. Fuzi puts the cleaver down.

 "I'm going to show you how to make an Oconamy." Fuzi declared.

"Don't you mean Econamy?" Gregory asked looking confused. His mother was from Spango-Pango so Jepangese culture was not as well known to him.

"No...no....no....Gregory.” Fuzi responded with a smile shaking his head; “ It is called Oconamy. It's a type of pancake."

"I do love pancakes.” Gregory declared cheerfully; “ I remember those times during Lent when I was reminded to put away all that butter. That was before my Mom died of course."

"Well; this is a different kind of pancake..” Fuzi declared as he opened the cupboards and pulls out a flask of peanut oil and a blue bag of flour and places it onto the table; “...I need some termaric please. It should be in the cupboard above the counter on my left."

" Okay...” Gregory said as he opened the left cupboard and notices a myriad of spices, herbs and powder placed in small unlabeled glass cups. Gregory takes out a small cup with bright orange stuff and shows it to Fuzi; “Is this it Fuzi?"

"No; that's Agent Orange!" Fuzi said sharply as Gregory sticks out his tongue in disgust.

"Ewww..” Gregory winced; “..Colonel Willy told me it's nasty stuff!"

"It was used to blind people.” Fuzi proclaims; “ I know. However; it is used in soups for flavor. The stuff you're looking for is more yellow."

"Okay..” Gregory said as he puts the Agent Orange in the cupboard and looks around again. He finds a dark yellow substance in a small bottle labeled in Jepangese writing. Gregory grabs a bottle and brings it down from the cupboard and shows it to Fuzi; “... Fuzi?"

"This is the one!” Fuzi proclaimed as he takes the bottle from Gregory and places it on the counter; “ I sometimes call it Agent Yellow because of the color. Now; I need you to go to cold storage and get some green onions, bean sprouts, shrimps, mushrooms and some ginger."

"Okay;” Gregory nods in agreement; “ but I don't eat animal products." Gregory rarely ate animal products even fish due to the death of his mother due to fat in animal products. It wasn't because they had a face or anything moral like that. Gregory turns around and walks towards the cold storage room.

"That's fine; it's only needed for garnish. Okay; I'll start the cooking.” Fuzi said as Gregory walks into the cold storage room and closes the door behind him; “ The first thing I need is a cup of flour..” Fuzi looks around for a cup and finds an empty glass on the counter; “..Well; as long as I use the same one; then it's okay..” Fuzi grabs the glasses and fills it to the brim with flour. He looks for a bowl and finds one beside the glass. It was large and green in color. Fuzi places the flour into the bowl;”...Next I add some turmeric to give this that bright yellow color...." Fuzi finds some chopsticks and proceeds to put them into the bottle of turmeric and takes out as much as he could put into the middle of the chopsticks and puts it into the green bowl. Fuzi than proceeds to stir the mixture with the chopsticks until it was a golden yellow color. The cold storage door opens and Gregory comes out with all the items Fuzi Nakasakai requested in packages in his hands as he kicks the door back to close it and walks towards the counter and places the items on the counter to the left of Fuzi.

"All right Fuzi; what's next?!" Gregory asked.

"Okay; we need some water.” Fuzi responded calmly; “ I saw a natural spring about 100 feet from the airfield."

"I'll go get it...” Gregory said cheerfully as he grabs a wooden bucket next to the cold storage entrance and walks out of the kitchen towards the hallway. He hears Colonel Allen yawning as he walks down the stairs; “...Good morning Colonel Allen? Had a good sleep?" Gregory said cheerfully as he slides the wooden door and walks out of the temple quickly.

"No; I didn't.." Colonel Allen barked out as Fuzi overheard him and gritted his teeth in pain. He was going to have to deal with him and Colonel Allen clearly had no respect for him. ~Oh boy here we go...~ Fuzi thought bitterly as Colonel Allen walks right on in and looks quite cheerful much to the disdain of Fuzi.

"Hello Fuzi. Boy I'm hungry beyond my wildest dreams.” Colonel Allen said cheerfully; “ I would like for breakfast bacon and eggs, toast, pancakes & butter and milk please."

"Dream on pal of grease!” Fuzi snaps back; “ We have no milk, butter, bacon or bread. I am making pancakes however."

"What kind of culture fails to provide those foods?" Colonel Allen asked sounding bitter.

"You don't have to eat anything if you don't want to.” Fuzi said looking angry now; “ Why can't you respect my culture?"

"Simple!” Colonel Allen snapped back; “ It's because your kind acts like they're more important than God himself."

"That's very ironic considering that you've been doing this ever since you came to Usland from Parris." Fuzi responded sternly keeping his composure. That would not last long.

"Take that back!!" Colonel Allen yells out as Gregory walks outside with the bucket walking towards the small spring which was behind the shrine. He could easily hear the constant bickering between Fuzi and Allen and it was starting to annoy him to no end. The thin walls of the shrine didn't help matters either.

"I will not take back what is the truth." Fuzi said loudly.

"Hey; didn't your Mama tell you that slander is dirty and wrong?!" Colonel Allen protested bitterly.

"Didn't your Mama tell you that stereotyping a race is wrong?" Fuzi snapped back bitterly which was finally getting under Gregory's skin. His face looked angry.

"I wish that they would just _SHUT UP_!" Gregory screamed loudly as the yelling stopped.

"That's pretty rude to say young man." a male voice beckoned. It wasn't Fuzi but it sounded like a Jepangese accent. Gregory slowly turns around and sees a tall ,large, male ,red sparna fury wearing a green samurai outfit but with no bandana. Gregory had already filled his bucket of water and advances towards him

"I wish that you could say the same to Fuzi and Allen." Gregory said feeling shameful.

"Are you...?" the red sparna asked looking at Gregory as if he looked odd.

"Gregory AeroStar sir!" Gregory proclaimed with bravado saluting him.

"I'm the prime minister of Jepang: Ikun Togshi..." Ikun admitted as Gregory's eyes completely bugged out as he looked down and realized that he was still wearing his night gear he sleeped with last night. Gregory blushed in embrassment.

"Oh-Oh! I'm so screwed!" Gregory said looking shameful and blushing violent red. Ikun busted his gut with laughter.

"At least it stopped that Usland bravado that's for sure.” Ikun giggled loudly; “Don't worry Mr. AeroStar; you don't have to put it on until we are ready to go to Osaka."

"I just didn't expect you here so soon." Gregory responded feeling shameful as the blushing was going away.

"Well; my wife was accusing me of doing nothing so I came here early." Ikun admitted feeling a bit shameful as well as a tall, slender, female ,blue sparna only two inches shorter than Ikun arrives wearing a green kimodo outfit and blue ribbons in her hair looking sharp and cross as she walks behind Ikun.

"Why is he _not_ wearing our traditional dress?" she asked bitterly as Ikun jumps and turns around to notice her. She was the prime minister's wife Usagi Togshi and she wasn't impressed of Gregory's presence.

"Well my dear; They're getting their breakfast now." Ikun started to say as Fuzi Nakasakai exits the temple and walks to the back of it.

"Gregory? Have you got that water yet?" Fuzi asked as he notices that Ikun and Usgai were talking to Gregory and he was panicky now since Usgai had a thin skin when it came to respect for her culture and religion; "Oh no....Prime Minister....Mrs. Togshi....I wasn't expecting you so soon."

"I see you stopped bickering with Allen." Gregory said as Usgai turns around and sees that Fuzi was still dressed in Usland gear and she was mad as heck now.

"Oh great!” Usagi protested bitterly; “ Two violations....at least Uslanders I can understand." Gregory's face turned into one of frustration. This was going to be a long trip and he wishes Maxim was here so he could understand why he was bitter. ~Swell! This must be a taste of what's to come.~ he thought shaking his head.

"My dear..” Ikun said looking cross himself; “...you're violating the code of politeness which our religion asks for."

"Thanks a lot.” Usagi snaps back as she turns around and walks away from the shrine; “ I'll walk back to Osaka...."

"Have a nice walk...." Ikun calls out as Gregory was surprised at that response. In Usland; Ikun would be pleading for mercy right now.

"Now that's cruel." Gregory said looking surprised.

"Western culture seems more protective.” Ikun said with a sarcastic tone; “ Anyway; I would love to have breakfast with you and Fuzi."

"Breakfast?!” Usagi yells back as she turns around and runs back to Ikun like a rat goes to cheese; “ No one told me...."

"That's pretty funny.” Gregory responds giggling softly; “ I feel better now."

"Hey young man!” Usagi snaps back at Gregory; “ I wouldn't be pleading for my morning meal if my husband could cook."

"If you _showed me_ how then I could...." Ikun responds sarcastically which makes Usagi madder. Gregory needed to defuse this situation and looks at Fuzi.

"Fuzi? Is there any chance that you could show him?" Fuzi asked wondering.

"Sure I could..” Fuzi said nodding back; “..anything for the prime minister and you can always help Gregory. To show your worth?"

"...of course....May I?" Gregory asked cheerfully.

"As you wish..." Ikun and Usagi responded with a smile.

"Be forewarned...” Fuzi warns sternly; “...we do have a colonel who seemly doesn't like us..."

"I heard that you little..” Colonel Allen demands bitterly as he exits the temple and walks to the group; “...Where's my breakfast?"

"You're right Usagi.” Gregory responded laughing out loud; “ Your presence does put people in their place."

"Well I never..” Usagi snaps back bitterly at first and then sees Colonel Allen and then bursts into laughter herself; “..Oh dear."

"It's too bad the rest of the world is at war..” Ikun responds as he bursts into laughter; “..I'm witnessing a great moment."

"How true!" Fuzi chimes in laughing as well which causes Allen to be confused at first and then he walks back to the temple grumbling.

"Forget it! I'm going back inside...." Colonel Allen snaps back at them as they were laughing at him. ~That's mean!~ he thought bitterly as Colonel Allen walks back into the temple and decides that he's going to sulk bitterly. He felt hurt but at least the prime minister and his wife were a lot more reasonable than some....

***

Whatever Colonel Allen meant by the sounds of being mean; that was nothing compared to what was happening somewhere in the underground of Fedual Jepang. It was the inside of a barely-lit dark room. Only a few candles were lit in the otherwise dark-grey room. Six Jepanese officers wearing a black samurai dresses with the symbol of the White-Phoenix being crossed out; a stand againest the western influence which are dominated by the religion of the White Phoenix. Each of them were in the meditating position and awaiting their Commander. The first officer was a tall, male, golden bear known as Tunkai Sikevas. He was hired by Tazi Goto after being accused of accepting brides from the Anti-Western Sparna Chruch while he was the Minister of Culture and Religion in Jepang. The second officer was a female, short, brown sparrow known as Satio Itohtaki. She was hired for her treason againest Lord Takahashi and was the one who gave Tazi Goto the information on Lord Takahashi. The third officer is a tall, male green gator known as Ken Tikeksa. He was hired by Tazi because his father was killed by the so-called _Western Hitman_ that attacked the police office in Osaka and that was the declaration of war againest Usland. The other three terror commanders refused to be called by their names for reasons unknown. (Read: Apparently; one of them is the _Western Hitman_). The first officer is a tall, male, red ferret; the second was a female brown dog with one of its eyes blocked with a black eye patch and the third was a tall, male white stork with a notable scar on it's face. There was almost complete slience for a few moments and then a old grizzly, tall, male white goose enters the room wearing military fatigues, old metal military armor and black boots. That face was unmistakable and pure evil. He was Tazi Goto; a military commander who hated Usland because in his mind; they were the spawn of sin from the very beginning. He lived in Motosumo for nearly half of his life before going into the military. However; he was a devoted member of the Divine Sparna to the point where he started to shun all other religions and then proclaimed them to be all evil despite the face that the Divine Sparna is more of a faith than an actual religion. It was when the problems with Asiyan Countries over fishing rights and the refusal for the diplomats to help resolve the matter on request (because of Usland/Thembria's problems with Airabus and Animea/ Maxim's discovery) that Tazi wanted to declare war on Usland. When the prime minister of Jepang refused to declare war; Tazi decided to create an international incident to force Ikun to declare war on Usland and have Tazi take over the throne. That succeeded and Tazi was the War Prime Minister of Jepang ; overthrowing the democratically elected Ikun (due to a loophole in Jepang law where when the PM declares war; the Commander of the Military takes over). Lord Takahashi lead a resistance group (helped by General Statemen and Ikun) and overthrew Tazi just after Maxim was killed over the seas of Jepang. Tazi and dozens of officers managed to escape and go underground. However; 25,000 soliders and officers were killed or captured to await execution for treason. Tazi was exposed as a traitor. However; Tazi has plotted to take over the summit and force the 14 countries to declare war again on Usland. However; he need someone who was fragile to his culture and faith....

 "All right....enough meditation." Tazi barked as every furry looked up and stoped mediatating; " It's time for our meeting."

"Surpeme Commander sir!" Officer #1 said out loud; " We have an update on the status of the possible recruitment of Lord Takahashi."

"Ah yes! My trump card.." Tazi said as he nodded his head; "..what is his current status?"

"I'm afraid that we still haven't got a response from our trump card." Officer #1 responded looking afraid; " Clearly; he is still resisting."

"How can this be?!" Tazi responds growling at Officer #1 looking red-hot with anger. Many months of letters and still Lord Takahashi chooses the West over Jepang. Maybe it's because Tazi is a terrorist and far worse than Usland ever was. " He continues to refuse his destiny as the leader of Jepang's solution againest the demon that is Usland."

"Yiamoto has stated that the pressure of the letters are starting to get to him..." Officer #2 chimed in. However; Tazi's anger wasn't going to subside.

"I don't care.." Tazi snaps back at him; "..if we cannot get Takahashi on our side then it will be too late to stop the summit and Jepang will be part of the alliance."

"Commander?" Satio states; " You were advised not to hire a Usland diplomat like Ricky to our cause."

"Look; I know that he's trying to screw me;" Tazi responds sounded quite irrational; " but he _is_ our chip to blame on shall we fail."

"Then we'll have to go to Plan B." Saito proclaims and Tazi starts to calm down.

"My idea....the ultimate alternative..." Yen chimes in.

"Explain the plan to me again." Tazi states strongly; " You told it to me in private."

"Yes my lord.." Yen explains looking frightened; "..Anyway; as you probably know, Gregory AeroStar has been invited to the major Asyian Summit of the Peace."

"What does he have to do with our cause?" Tunkai protested bitterly;" We should be killing him! He's the spawn of original sin!"

"HOLD IT!! Let me explain the plan." Yen shouted out and everyone is in dead silence; " If Mr. AeroStar is the symbol of the spawn of sin then let's use him as an advantage."

"Que?!" Tunkai asked looking bitter.

"Since Mr. AeroStar is going to take part, he will be told to properly preform the rituals of Jepang's religion and culture.." Yen explained; "..Think about it....if we can make Gregory screw up the meetings of peace, then many people could join our cause if given the correct motivation....If I know Takahashi's mannerisms from our intellgence reports; he is very sensetive to his own culture."

"In other words; we can cancel the entire summit and have Usland and Gregory smeared to the point where the rest of the world would declare war on Usland." Officer #3 proclaims as Tazi smiles with a wicked smile. He was starting to love this idea and Lord Takahahsi was a very sensetive man when it comes to the culture and faith. He rubs his paws in glee.

I like that!" Tunkai proclaims with victory; " It is certainly better than Plan A."

"You better..." Tazi said as he looks at Tunkai with angry eyes; "...because it was your STUPID IDEA!!" Tazi proceeds to slap Tunkai in the face hard.; " Be fortunate that I need you; otherwise I would see your corpse burn in flames!!" Tunkai holds to his face in pain as Yen glups in fear for his safety.

"Anyway;" Yen states; " the first thing we should do is stop sending letters of recruitment to Takahashi."

"Agreed....Great Commander.." Saito explains; "..it is clear that Takahashi is not going to join what he considers a terrorist group."

"We are _NOT_ TERRORISTS!" Tazi snaps back and slaps Satio in the face hard. He didn't discrimanate againest anyone when it comes to war." We were the majesty's top enforcers inour destiny. We support the axis of Airabus because of the alliance's hatered of our culture, our religion, our destiny. Our God told us that we were in the right and that Usland and Lyndon is on the side of spinspawn. Now concerning that plan; I disgree...We should write one more letter.." Tazi starts to giggle softly; "..but keep it until Takahashi is ticked off enough to join us."

"I understand Commander." Yen nodded back.

"Now...do not forget this." Tazi shouts out looking at his six elite officers with the command of respect; " I shalt not accept failure in this mission...Understood?"

"Yes Commander.." All Officer shout out as they pump their fists into the air; "..ALL HAIL KING GOTO!" Tazi was loving every moment of this as he chuckled under his breath thinking; ~The west is dead..._I_ _killed_ the west.~ This summit was not going to be an easy one; even for someone like Fuzi who was considered at par with Maxim as the best diplomat in all of Earthia. Particually since Gregory is no diplomat to say the least......

***

Back inside the small Sparna temple; Gregory AeroStar was upstairs putting the finishing touches on the samurai dress which was ordered by the Prime Minister. The good news for Gregory was he was handling the events quite nicely. It was no surprise since he had always heard the stories of her living in a setting very similar to Fedual Jepang which she was still in Spango-Pango. Still; Gregory looked concerned and rightfully so. He was in another country and it wasn't made any easier by the fact that the people here were pretty tense. They were betrayed by Maxim's own diplomatic retirement (forced by Usland); and were some blamed Usland for the war because of their way of life. Gregory kneels down to take a prayer as Fuzi Nakasakai enters upstairs. At least Fuzi was behind him and the Prime Minister was willing to listen to him....

"Are you ready Mr. AeroStar?" Fuzi asks as he twirls around in his samurai dress.

"Does this look right?!" Gregory asks turning around so Fuzi can look at him. He did notice that the white towel around his pants looked quite sloppy

"The towel wrapped around your body is tied fairly sloppy." Fuzi explained; " It must be tied around perfectly. Other than that it is fine...."

"Good thing I asked you now....." Gregory said off-hand as he readjusts the white towels and that tone make Fuzi look quite sharp.

"Honestly Mr. AeroStar.." Fuzi said sounding a little self-rightous; " ..your attitude shown here is the last thing we need in the meeting. My people for the most part are pretty sensetive and some would take offense to even that..."

"Considering that the Usland government trying to shut up Maxim and preventing him from dealing with diplomatic issues;" Gregory responds; " I cannot blame them one bit..."

"Agreed.." Fuzi responds strongly as Private Colbert and Colonel Allen enter upstairs with Allen showing some disdain on his face; "...But you are in our country now and I expect you to show that you actually care!"

"I see that you are prepared." Colbert said saluting him.

"You both look stupid!" Colonel Allen responds with disgust which once again gets Fuzi's danduff up again.

"I'll have you know that this is the traditional dress of the culture of Jepang." Fuzi said looking quite bitter; " I will _not_ stand for this disgrace."

"Oh I get it now!" Colonel Allen snaps back mocking Fuzi; " It's not all right to prepturate your stereotype; but it is perfectly all right to prepturate ours."

"Allen?" Colbert asks nicely.

"Stay out of this private!" Colonel Allen snaps back.

"Fuzi?!" Colbert asks to Fuzi.

"Stereotype?!" Fuzi blasts back at Allen pointing at him; " You dare call our traditions stereotypes?! You bloody ingrate!"

"Yes I do.." Allen snaps back and Gregory looks like he's in pain; "..and I've had it with you're hypocritical wishy-washy stuff!"

"Gregory?!" Colbert asks looking at Gregory in disbelief as Gregory looks like he was going to blow.

"Hypocritical?!.." Fuzi shouts out right into Allen's face; "..You disgrace the Devine Sparna and have no respect for...."

"STAND DOWN!" Gregory screams out of nowhere as the arguement simmers down to absolute dead slience. Gregory is huffing and puffing as he clearly had enough of this. Gregory realized that Fuzi and Colonel Allen couldn't be together and the stakes were much too high to have them at the summit.

"Finally.." Colbert said looking at the two with angry eyes; "..you two have forgotten your mission."

"It is clear to me that you two aren't going to get along." Gregory said strongly pointing at Colonel Allen;" I'm notallowing you two to screw things up. Colonel Allen; you are hereby relieved of your duties until further notice!"

"WHAT?!" Colonel Allen protested bitterly; " Commander Wesdon gave me orders to protect you..."

"..and Commander Wesdon gave me the right to over-rule those orders." Gregory responds sharply as Colonel Allen is gritting his teeth; You'll be guarding this place. Private Colbert?! You'll be guarding me for now.."

"As you command Mr. AeroStar." Private Colbert salutes him as Colonel Allen is in total disbelief. Private Colbert had no experience as a bodyguard and was much shorter. It was like Gregory was also trying to hold him back. However; the fact was that he needed Fuzi Nakasakai there to help him learn how to be a diplomat and these two will continue to insult each other at this rate. Allen was better off here then at the summit.

"There is no need to salute me private." Gregory said; " Now go downstairs and tell the prime minister that. He must know."

"As you command Mr. AeroStar." Colbert responds as he turns around and exits the upstairs room. Colonel Allen took this as a bigot's act and twirls Gregory around and puts his hands on him.

"What kind of man are you?" Colonel Allen asks bitterly.

"You dare touch me?" Gregory asks back without any emotion.

"YOU.....YOU......!" Colonel Allen screams as Gregory shoves him away and Colonel Allen falls to his seat. Colonel Allen was in shock; he was push down by a weakling.

"You what?" Gregory asks back sneering at him; " You have no defense againest anything that you have done. Now Fuzi?"

"Yes Mr. AeroStar..." Fuzi said as he turns around and starts to smirk as he seemed to get away with it easily. Fuzi walks downstairs as Gregory turns around.

"Allen?!" Gregory shouts out as he walks downstairs; " Use your head and think about what you did..."

Fuzi was downstairs walking towards the temple doors; talking under his breath; "Serves him right! Disgracing my culture..."

"Wipe that smile off your face Nakasakai!" Gregory responds bitterly as he noticed Fuzi's smile. He wasn't impressed with Fuzi either.

"Oh.." Fuzi responds looking bitter; "..all of a sudden you defend that bloody ingrate..."

"FUZI!!" Gregory shouts out as Fuzi looks stunned for a moment; " The last thing we need is for you to act like a little child."

"Allen started it Mr. AeroStar." Fuzi stated as he was acting like a little child.

"...and you continued it." Gregory snapped back; " You made him gain creditability for his statement by your actions. You better stay calm because if this happens at the summit then our mission will fail.." Gregory then gave out a loud sigh as Ikun and Usagi enter the temple quickly; "..and the Great War will never end..."

"You look good Mr. AeroStar.." Inkun said smiling; "..and I understand your concern."

"Just don't let it go to your head." Usagi proclaims strongly; " You still have to prove that you care about our destiny; our future."

"I think she means that there is still a long way to go." Inkun responds looking quite shocked; " Let's get going my guest....."

"I'll meet you at the edge of the runway.." Colbert nods; "..where the bicycles are."

"So we are bicycle riding to the summit." Gregory responds off-hand.

"Consider this a right of passage." Ikun explains; " Let's go my dear."

"As you wish my lord...." Usagi nods back as they turn around and exit the temple. Fuzi just looks at Gregory wondering how much they must do to gain the trust of the people of Jepang. The Prime Minister seemed wary and willing to help while Usagi seems unconvinced.

"No rest to protect peace...." Fuzi responds as he follows Ikun behind him.

"Agreed...." Gregory responds nodding his head as he leaves the temple. Colonel Allen sits down upstairs in the temple and sounds quite proud. Colonel Allen had a certain pride in himself and wasn't about to let anyone take it away from him.

"I fell much better now that Fuzi's been put in his place." Colonel Allen said smiling from ear to ear. Then a female, tall, red robin servent wearing a blue samurai outfit enters the room upstairs and watches Colonel Allen closely. She looked pretty sweet; but there was something sly in her however.

"Excuse me sir...." the servent asks.

"What do you want woman?!" Colonel Allen responds rudely; " Is this another of Gregory's checks and balances..."

"No sir; I'm Siozu Akrizo.." Siozu responds sounding concerned; "..I was just here to see if you needed anything."

"What I would like to do is attend the summit...." Colonel Allen responds bitterly.

"I could take over the place while you go...." Siozu responds sweetly.

"Fine...Do whatever you want...but I'm going into the kitchen because Gregory ordered me to stay.." Colonel Allen responds bitterly as he stands up and walks down the stairs towards the kitchen; "..and I always follow orders."

"[Then I'm going to have to work quietly...won't I....]" Siozu wispers with a evil smirk on her face....She was clearly up to something and it doesn't sound good.

***

Back inside Takahashi's hotel room stood Ricky O'Sullivan who had just finished putting on his dress of the Jepang Samurai Warrior as he was looking into a mirror. He seemed quite confident and ready to go as Takahashi re-enters the room in his dress of the warrior as well. This was shaping up to be a formal meeting in the tradition of Fedual Jepang.

"Are you ready Mr. O'Sullivan?" Takahashi asks.

"Almost my lord." Ricky responds nodding his head; "..I expecting someone with great importance."

"Is he important to the summit?" Takahashi asked looking a bit concerned.

"Why yes actually...." Ricky responds.

"You have ten minutes.." Takahashi states bitterly; "..then I'll leave without you. I cannot waste time!"

"As you wish...." Ricky responds nodding his head as Takahashi leaves the hotel room once again. Then the closet door suddenly opens up.

"Is he gone?" a familiar voice beckons to ask.

"Yes he is.." Ricky responds as Tazi Goto; the general who wanted to rule Jepang and destroy the western influence has entered Takahashi's room; "..Lord Goto."

"Excellent.." Tazi said with glee talking with a low voice so no one would hear; " ..I want you to call upon your lower allies in hiding during the parade."

"You want me to terrorize them?!" Ricky asked.

"No; I just want you to..." Tazi responds as Satio's voice starts to beckon behind Tazi.

"Commander; I have news from Siozu.." Satio responds; "..He states that Gregory has already caused a stir...He has fired Colonel Allen as bodyguard and Fuzi has a temper too..." So that servent is a spy too. This is looking awful for Gregory and company as there was a resistence brewing.

"Really?" Tazi said crackling with glee; " That could be an advantage to us after all."

"So you want me to?" Ricky asked wondering his orders.

"I'm changing the plans here.." Tazi explains; "..Ricky; I want you to go to the Summit and assist Mr. AeroStar..."

"You mean....lead him astray..." Ricky chimes in.

"That's right.." Tazi responds; "..I'll contact Siozu to inform him to keep Allen busy and to tell the informats that Fuzi is on his way and to prepare some....mishaps..."

"Of course.." Ricky responds as he walks out of the hotel room; "..I'll keep Takahashi busy..."

"Further orders Commander?" Saito asks.

"Yes....prepare the main force for the ultimate trump card....we have a monk to use....." Tazi giggles loudly as both Saito and Tazi go back into the closet. Inside the hallway; Takahashi notices that Ricky has left the hotel room.

"Five minutes....a new record...." Takahashi responds sarcastically.

"Very funny my lord." Ricky responds with a weak sheepish grin.

"Speaking of laughs; what was going on in that room?" Takahashi asks.

"I was laughing at myself. Laugher is the best medicine..." Ricky said giggling softly.

"That laugh was pure wickedness." Takahashi responds unemotionally.

"If it sounded like that then it is my mannerisms acting up again." Ricky responds sounding defensive.

"I hope so...." Takahashi responds without any thoughts. He seems to be distracted by something...

"Is something wrong my lord?" Ricky asked.

"No....it's nothing...." Takahashi said shaking his head as he and Ricky walks down the hallway and goes downstairs to the main floor of the hotel where Yiamoto was attending to the main desk. The hotel's main desk was looking quite western in design with small hints of the Jepanese culture flowing within. The entrance is made of cherry-blossom wood doors. When you enter to the main desk ; the centre of the rooms is where the main desk is. It is like an island. There are two cremaic fountains on each side of the large room. Both contain images of Undina the Water Sparna. The walls are painted aqua blue and leafy green with a splash of sunny yellow. The floor was a polish orange marble; a contrast to the wooden floors seen in the Sparna temples. Behind the office were the stairs used by Lord Takahashi and Ricky O'Sullivan. Standing in front of the doors leading out of the hotel are two furries wearing their samurai outfits. The first was a medium build , male brown dog with sharp look. He was the acting Minister of International Affairs Uhley Sonomatio. He lives in Kobai, Jepang and was part of the resistence movement for Lord Takahashi. He's also got close ties with Fuzi Nakasakai in the diplomatic ties for the last seven years. The second was a tall, female, grey mule from Osaka, Jepang called Tiya Tesoralu who is the Minister of Jepang's Affairs. She was wearing a red ribbon in her hair (an acceptable variation of the custom.) and was more of a traditionist. She's there to basically enforce the customs of the meeting and was appointed by Ikun to handle the affairs of the Jepangese states; a total of six states overall.

"Good day Lord Takahashi." Tiya said nodding her head.

"Now this is refreshing...." Lord Takahashi responds bowing back.

"My lord; are you sure that this...." Ricky responds as Takahashi looks a bit cross.

"Now Ricky.." Uhley states trying to stop the fire; "..we already went through this matter several times."

"This is supposed to be a formal meeting and thus our customs will apply." Tiya responds.

"Don't you think that it is wrong to stereotype yourselves when you have complained that everyone else is doing it...." Ricky complains.

"Takahashi?! What is....?" Tiya responds bitterly at the insult that Ricky was responding to.

"Ricky?" Lord Takahashi shouts out as he snaps his fingers. Everyone stops in silence; " Okay; Ricky....try to understand this....we _know_ our culture and our destiny better than anyone outside of this sacred land. If Usland want to practice their stereotypes in their own land; then they shall gain no interfere from me."

"What about people who came into the..." Ricky asked.

"If Fuzi wanted to leave; then he should have left his culture with him!" Lord Takahashi responds bitterly; He should have denounced _our_ sacred lord and savior and pursue the savior of Usland....The White Phoenix. The Devine Sparna would not think any less of him since both saviors believe in God."

"Takahashi?" Ricky asked.

"However; if you believe in two saviors then you create a rivalry where both belief systems cancel out." Lord Takahashi states; " In the end; there would be nothing but war."

"Of course my lord...." Tiya nods her head with approval "Let's go....We have a parade to attend."

"We'll see you at the Commons of the Sparna." Uhley nods his head as both of them turn around and exit the motel and head for the Commons of the Sparna where the meeting is taking place.

"Well?" Lord Takahashi asks.

"Let's go for it.." Ricky shouts out; "..for peace!"

"For peace!" Lord Takahashi responds loudly as he exits the motel leaving Ricky all alone. Ricky turns around and looks at Yiamoto with an evil smirk.

".....Usland is going down in flames!" Ricky states giggling.

"Indeed....." Yiamoto giggles in kind as Ricky turns around and exits the motel. It was time for the Summit and it was time to see if Gregory's relation with Maxim will help or hinder the proceedings. Only time will tell if Usland if have fourteen countries to aid in defeating Airabus and Animea; or if the Great War will continue without fail.....

***

++++ End of PART ONE ++++