AeroStars Timeline

Time Line of Events, Index of Places, Rare Items, Transportation. 
AeroStars Timeline

??, 5000 OD- The new planet Earthia is created by the almighty from the original earth.

??, 295 - Sacak Volhalla goes insane and orders lower chruches to burn to the ground; claiming that the almighty must be destoryed because he allowed Gaia to exist.

??, 297- The high chruch of God is burned to the ground and almost all denizens in that area.

??, 298 - The _Battle of TinaFirma_ was waged between the war-strong Boar Race and the usually peaceful Gaia Race. All but 1,000 members of the Gaia race survived and the rest were captured to be murdered execuation style.

??, 298 - The Boar Race was completely destoryed by the Spiritual Force Guardian Fenrir; a borreal hound; called by Gaia to be a ture miracle to the people as Volhalla defamed the good nature of the earth and the Spiritual Force Guardian Gaia. All but Sacak die in that exchange. Volhalla escapes to Thembria.

??, 299 - The Gaia Race left on an ark in 299; in search of a home where wars do not exist. Members of the Zion clan (some became the Tickle Tricksters) joined the group of 2,500.

??, 300 - The Gaia Race arrived on TerraStone Island and started to build their underground city.

??, 305 - The city of TerraStone II is completed and the denizens resign to their peace.

??, 375 - The Pre-Fortis family becomes the first members of the Archdukemanship. Pre-Fortis the First was the first duke.

??, 407- Monk Cellabane Randolls The First is born in GeneralNova, Airabus.

??, 415 - Zabone was born on the Island of Zabone.

??, 422- Jessica Zylox is born in Airabus. She was a wayward soul of naturists who are called the Wikka religion. They are a procescuted race and religion.

??, 428- Jessica Zylox was killed by Monk Cellabane Randolls The First with a wooden stake believe that Jessica was processed by the devil and was a witch.

??, 436- Habakkuk Canagadara (also known as Randolls the Second) was born on the Island of Randolls.

??, 450 - Zabone dies of natural causes on the Starfruit farm garden created by him.

??, 923 - Jetto; King Mute's only court magician, creates the Staff of Silence.

??, 1327- Ivon Exvon overthrows the Airabus dukemanship and turns the dukemanship into a monodemocracy.

??, 1328- Ivon Exvon paids the gsyises and descedents of the Zylox family as compensation for the misdeeds of the Archduke's reign of terror. Ivon changes Randolls' verdict to gulity of manslaughter. The Archduke Pre-Fortis the Tenth was executed for accessory to commit murder againest Jessica and murder of the Zylox family. The Pre-Fortis accuse Ivon of treason againest the high church; however, their voice was not heard.

??, 1329- Ivon Exvon bans the drug Locoweed (both its sale and procession) and orders the kingdom to be cleansed of the forbidden leaf.

??, 1347- Ivon Exvon was overthrown in kind by supporters of the Pro-Fortis movement. Proautoczar Fortis the First became the 11th duke under the dukemanship. Proautoczar drops the ban on procesucation of the Wikka religion; however, they keep the ban on the illegal drug in order to wipe their hands clean of past misdeeds.

??, 1431 - Ravendorf was spotted in Animea and ruled for 32 years as the Archduke Ravendorf; a popular and somewhat fair ruler as well.

March 21st, 1750 - Madill Vainukai is born in Walla-Walla Bing Bang.

July 9th, 1779- Madill Vainukai dies in Usland protecting the soliders from a possible massacre.

July 19th, 1779- Usland becomes an independent country from Lyndon.

June 18th, 1850- Monk Cellabane Randolls XV was born on Randolls' Island.

September 13th, 1851- Tyrone Flyerknight is born in Wesdon.

June 8th, 1869- Cassium Victor is born in Freelanda.

April 17th, 1870- Walker Zabone is born on the Outback.

April 11th, 1879- Zinna Tolay is born in Wesdon.

July 2nd, 1879- The Proautoczar monicker was removed and Archduke Fortis the First became the 24th duke. He proceeded to separate his kingdom from the high chruch and reinstates the ban; freeing the Wikka religion.

August 5th, 1888- Oniz Mecha is born in Wesdon.

November 8th, 1888- Jude Canagadara was born on Randolls' Island.

June 7th, 1889- Commander John Patton is born in Cape Suzette.

June 19th, 1890- Officer Glenn Malarkay was born in Cape Suzette.

??, 1893- Shere Khan Jr. is born in Cape Suzette.

September 8th, 1893- Charlie Saymore is born in Windia.

June 12th, 1895- Eric and Mercer Mann are born in Winger City.

September 19th, 1896- Andrew Glucose is born in New Fedora.

June 1st, 1898- Kaska Halio is born in Freelanda.

??, 1900- Baloo Waladaze is born in Cape Suzette.

March 7th, 1900- Officer William Telephone is born in Windia.

June 7th, 1900- Jerlad Sufferdash is born in Windsolaz.

December 7th, 1901- Officer Steven Stovetop is born in Windia.

October 7th, 1902- Private Max Tobain is born in Windia.

June 7th, 1903- Senail Carryaway is born in Grafhia.

December 24th, 1903- Thaddus _E. Klang_ Victor was born in Freelanda out of wedlock from Cassium Victor.

??, 1905- Don Karnage is born in Wesdon.

October 23rd, 1905- Brigadeer Jimmy Microwave is born in Windia.

??, 1906- Rebecca Pauldine-Cunningham is born in Cape Suzette.

January 7th, 1907- Tommy Taylor is born on the Outback.

??, 1909- The power of flight is born. It becomes a force to be reckon with within three years.

July 7th, 1910- Sheldon Frye is born in Saint Peterdora.

January 1st, 1917- Claris AeroStar dies from an apparent heart attack. She was known as a red-meat eater. Maxim and Gregory gave up eating meat products shortly thereafter.

December 6th, 1917- Maxim AeroStar dies in a plane crash 10 miles from a serect campsite in Jepang. He was delivering aid to the Wesdon Army stationed there. The investigation begins.

December 10th,1917- A memorial service is held in loving memory of Maxim. Garland & Ramon Karnage, Oniz Mecha, and Joe MacGree could not attend because of the war effort. Gregory completes a business deal with Marion Garr before being summoned to Commander Wesdon.

December 11th,1917- After five days of investigation; Oniz Mecha concludes that the crash was the result of foul play. The AquaMarine was stolen and damaged by Zinna Tolay and is seen escaping with Cassium Victor.

December 13th,1917- Cid Valez was discovered alive after being kidnapped by Kaska and the Nega Aces. Zinna Tolay has been seen joining the Nega Aces. Databyle Puppet was arrested for illegal entry into the country of Usland after he was indirectly involved in the kidnapping and abuse of Cid Valez. The Nega Aces escape from police custody.

December 20th,1917- The mystery of the _wizard_ Zabone is solved. High Monk Cellabane Randolls XV clears Zabone and all parties involved in the research; of all charges including practice of occult magic and condoning the practice of the occult. Randolls XV comdemns the Nega Aces and his former servent DuWain Omega of praticing soothsaying; a charge of praciting the occult.

December 23rd, 1917- The Oilboat was attacked by the Nega Aces and was driven into the coral reef barrier of NiceSky Bay near Windsolaz.

December 25th, 1917- Gregory is summoned by Commander Wesdon once again.

??, 1919- Joe McGee passes away.

??, 1921- Kevin AeroStar is born in Wesdon.

??, 1923- Ramon Karnage creates a massive flamethrower called the VulcanCannon and uses it on the city of Wesdon. Don Karnage joins the Air Pirates after being saved by Commander Anthrox (Name subject to change).

??, 1923- Krista AeroStar is born in Wesdon.

??, 1924- Ramon Karnage escapes from death row.

??, 1925- Christopher AeroStar/Kit Cloudkicker is born in Wesdon.

??, 1928- The Air Pirates shoot down Gregory and Jennifer's airplane as they rush Christopher to hospital for Scarlet Fever. Gregory & Jennifer were presumed dead; but Christopher was saved by Karneaux Pierre-Bossuard. He returns Christopher to the Wesdon orphanage.

??, 1930- Don Karnage murders Anthrox (Name is subject to change) and takes over the Air Pirates.

June 7th, 1931- Tony Mandate is arrested and found gulity of child abuse, assult and 1st degree murder for the death and torture of his daughter Jenny Mandate.

??, 1932- Christopher leaves the Wesdon orphanage after discovering autocricites inside.

??, 1935- Christopher joins the Air Pirates and becomes Don Karnage's protege.

??, 1936- Christopher sees the murder of Rebecca Pauldine-Cunningham's husband Stephen Cunningham by Don Karnage.

??,1936- Karneaux Pierre-Boussard is killed by Don Karnage in an attempt to flush a government spy out using Kit as a decoy.

September 3rd, 1936- Christopher saves Ray Marion from being thrown from her wheelchair into a public swimming pool. Christopher confesses that he was going to rob her blind and also tells her her story on the pirates and the orphanage. Escobar and Ray let Kit return to the Air Pirates and Ray gives him her priceless jewelry box as a gift of gratitude for saving her life.

September 8th, 1936- Don Karnage reveals to Kit about his plan for the Lightning Gun and tells him about his ture plans of plundering Cape Suzette and taking revenge for his father Ramon.

September 9th, 1936- Christopher AeroStar (Kit Cloudkicker) steals a powerful stone created by Khan Industries away from the Air Pirates. Kit then meets Baloo Waladaze.

September 10th, 1936- Rebecca Pauldine-Cunningham buys Baloo's Air Service after Baloo was late on one too many payments. Become's "Higher for Hire" in it's place.

September 11th, 1936- Don Karnage kidnaps Rebecca and Molly in an attempt to recover the man-made stone; Kit betrays Baloo to save him and the Cunninghams.

September 12th, 1936- Don Karnage attacks Cape Suzette with the Lightning Gun which was stopped by Baloo and his train after Kit doublecrosses Don Karnage for the second time.

September 19th, 1936- The SeaDuck that Baloo lost was completely rebuilted on the condition that Baloo works with Rebecca's Higher for Hire service.

December 1st, 1936- Kit Cloudkicker meets Ernie Mandate and his friends. Gregory Skywinds reappear and kidnaps the kids because Kit Cloudkicker has knowledge of TerraStone Island.

December 2nd, 1936- Kit meets Lord TerraStone XVI and he tells him about the Gaia race . Gregory Skywinds falls off the Iron Vulture in attempt to protect the holy sword of light: Masamune.

December 3rd, 1936- Kit Cloudkicker, Scott T. Cat and Ernie Mandate create the Jungle Aces Secret Midnight Club.

??, 1938 - Oniz Mecha meets Christopher AeroStar for the first time since being separated by Gregory's death.

??, 1938- Kit Cloudkicker confesses that he saw Rebecca's husband killed by Don Karnage. Molly Cunningham nearly kills Kit by choking him out before running away.

??, 1939 - Christopher AeroStar is declared the infamous "Devine Child" by Revenant Paul before officially passing away.

??, 1939 - Christopher is kidnapped by Sentry X/Y under orders from Ramon Karnage; which turned out to be Gregory and Jennifer AeroStar, his biological parents. The late Garland Karnage is cleared of the murder of Maxim AeroStar; as it turns out it was the devil GoldenSCUD (In the body of Archduke Fortis) who did it. GoldenSCUD is sent back into limbo but the Devine Child was unsuccessful in driving him into the fire pit.

??, 1939 - The Animean government declares war on Usland and Lyndon; thus creating Great War 2 and creates the first phoney 'Jihad' since the death-rebirth of the White Phoenix.

??, 1948 - Christopher AeroStar passes away.


Index of Locations

Agility Temple
Airabus (?? - 1918)
 
[1.] GeneralNova
 
Animea
 
[1.] Falchonsburg
 
Austria (1918- )
Azloian
Battle Carrier Wesdon
Black Mountain
Cape Suzette (Pop: 6.34 million)
 
[1.] Khan Industries
 
[2.] Baloo's Air Service (1930-1936)
     Higher For Hire (1936-????)
         
Decto
Dover Downs
Espainol
Farm Town
Freelanda
Freelanda-Austria
Gasderon
GoldenSCUD Base
Heaven
Icicle Island
Jepang
Loaf Island
 
[a] Star Fruit Farm and Spice Grinder
 
[b] Marion Garr's Resturant and Grill
 
[c] Trevor Good's Grocery Store
 
Lyndon
Kanata
Mute City
Mute Kingdom
New Fedora
Outback
Parris
Pazuza (Pop: 4.52 million)
Pirate Island
Polande
Power Temple
Pure Temple
Qulopolis
Saint Peterdora
Salon Island
Spango-Pango
Spruce Beach
TerraStone Island
Tikara
Truth Temple
Victor Downs
Wenearjk
Wesdon (Pop: 4.17 million)
 
[I] North Wesdon- Religion District
 
[a] Wesdon Chruch
 
[b] Wesdon Memorial Gardens
 
[II] East Wesdon- Aviators District
 
[a] AeroAvis Cargo Service
 
[b] Gemini Pilots Organzation
 
[c] Public Air Field
 
[III] West Wesdon- Marine District
 
[IV] South Wesdon- Cultural District
 
[V] Wesdon Complex
 
[a] Wesdon Gazette
 
[b] Wesdon University
 
[c] Miniversal Corperation
 
[d] Wesdon Square
 
[e] Usland House of Commons
 
Windia (Pop: 8.56 million)
Windsolz
 
[a] AppleRange Farms
 
[b] Windsolz Beach
 
Winger City (Pop: 7.78 million)
Zabone Island
 
[I] Zabone Temple
 
[II] Zabone Village
 
[a] Zabone Church
 
[b] Zabone's House
 
[c] Zabone's Anti-Wizard Force
 

Products/Aircraft/Rare Relics

 
[1.] Emerald of Purification [Pure Temple/TerraStone City]

The Emerald of Purification is the first of four gems and it contains the power to cleanse furry beings of thought particually evil thoughts. However; the huge price is paid because the stone does not discrimate good thought from evil thought and all memories are wiped out. This process is irreversable. However; the power of the gemstone cannot penerate any substance other than brains; flesh, blood or bone. The temple in which the stones are placed are sealed off from the rest of the world to prevent intruders from abusing the gemstones. It also contains the power of Ravendorf ; the Spiritual Force of darkness and earth.

[2.] Ruby of Truth [Truth Temple/Cape Suzette]

The second of four gemstones is the Ruby of Truth which its magical powers are to expose the truth from the people regardless of their stories to the other side. It can tell the background story and the origin of each person currently alive on the earth. This gemstone contains the power of the Firebird; the Spiritual Force of Fire and Flame.

[3.] Sapphire of Power [Power Temple/Boom Town]

The third of four gemstones is the Sapphire of Power which has the power of the Spiritual Force of Water and Sleep; FrostAvis. This gemstone grants strength and power; however, the user will lose agility, speed and intellgence. This process is reversable with the Topaz of Agility. 

[4.] Topaz of Agility [Agility Temple/Walla-Walla Bing Bang]

  The fourth of four gemstones is the Topaz of Agility which has the power of the Spiritual Force of Lightning and Wind: ThunderJay. This gemstone grants an increase in speed; however, the user will lose its strengths and this power can only be maintained for short periods of time. This process is reversable with the Sapphire of Power.

[5.] The Crystal of Creation [Heaven]

Just after the planet was redesigned from the War of the Races; legend has it that the almighty created four gemstones; encrusting the four magical birds of the spiritual life force. Once the stones are combined they will create the Crystal of Creation which when put into the right hands will protect the world from the evil SCUDS who prey on threatening the design once again. When those stones combine together they form a large crystal which allows God the right to call his son to stop the evil. 5000 years ago; God created the soul of his son to be attached to a normal furry being's soul which would be the vessel to carry out the physical battle againest the SCUDS. Kit Cloudkicker was chosen as the vessel and that all of his hardships and adventures did in fact serve God's ultimate purpose for him. He danced with the devil and had overcome it. This soul allowed Kit to do good to the earth without the need of positive role models or even positive messages.

[6.] Lantern of Zabone [Zabone's Temple/Village of Zabone]

 Created by Zabone (who techninally only has a first name) in 445 orginally intented to light the way through the dark nights in search of plants and natural herbs. However; for mysterious reasons the lamp had a tendacy to show graphic sences of furries being murdered or dying unjustly. The lamp is made from cleaved Jade and Onyx and looks similar to a cocko-shell. It uses the rare plant grown only on the island called Wyseng; a lime-green colored; slightly curly leafed herb which when dried create the perfect fuel. However; Wyseng's (also called LocoWeed) use has also become the subject of oral abuse as it is a powerful drug that causes mass paranoia and massive halluications. The substance was banned many years ago by Zxvon and has been also known for a brain-washing substance.

[7.] Staff of Silence [Mute Kingdom]

 The City of Silence (Mute City) is unique in that not one person who lives in the city can speak. It's history begins 1000 years ago when a king got fed up with the noise everytime he made a speech to people. (Read: The reason is that he was very unpopular and they were protesting his record as king.) He ordered Jetto; his most powerful court magician to use his magic to solve the problem. He created a stick of magic called the Staff of Silence. It looks like a gold-plated stick with the crest of King Mute's family on it. When used as directed; it uses occult energy to ruin the voice boxes of people; causing damage that can be beyond repair. However; the stick was destoryed by Jetto when his sister was ordered to be slienced. The new staff has no occult power; however, it uses a dark-brown leaf which fumes cause damage to the voicebox and was made illegal by Zxvon. Unlike the occult power; the voicebox can be repaired.

[8.] Mystical Stone of Gloom [Black Mountain]

 The Stone of Gloom was according to folklore supposed to cause people massive pain and suffering. It's creation began 750 years ago when a knight named Durin DarkWater helped a nercomancer provide the ingredients of the stone againest the wishes of the lord. The consequences were grave as the mixture of blood and furry souls created a black plague from Black Mountain region. The Stone's power does have one weakness: light. Light sources reduce the effectiveness of the stone while sunlight destorys it.

[9.] Wings of The SCUD [Church Junction]

  Locked inside the vault Chruch Junction's main chruch in order to protect the world from the possible wraith of the body of the SCUD or the devil. In order to revive the SCUD to its purest evil form; the nercomancer needs the four gemstones of the White Phoenix; the Hawkeye's Eye of Destiny, The Scrolls of the Devine Sparna (The Scroll of Transcendation is suffice), The Cardinal's Orb of Thought along with the imfamous Mirror of Change. The Wings actually have the SCUD's body trapped inside.

[10] Scroll of the Devine [Osaka/Farm Town]

The Devine Scrolls foretell the wisdom of the high priest Sparna; who's ends are similar to the White Phoenix's belief system. However; Sparna's means are different. These 15 scrolls contain the stories of the Sparna; including the relationship between the Sparna and the Spiritual Forces such as Undina (Sparna of Water), Goma (Sparna of Earth), Jinn (Sparna of Wind) and Ifrie (Sparna of Fire) among others. While the scrolls have no special power on their own; they do contain prayers that can be answered by God. 

[11] Pearl of Wisdom [TerraStone City]

This opaque green pearl which is the same size as the Emerald of Purification is the Gaia Race's most prized treasure. While it contains no wisdom in itself as the name does claim to be; it does contain a lesson in wisdom that time and experience is more powerful than youth and strength. Lord TerraStone XVI offered Kit Cloudkicker the Pearl of Wisdom as a gift for Rebecca Cunningham's birthday. 

[12] Masamune, Holy Sword of Light

  Wielded by Gregory Skywinds; this accursed sword of light has the power to draw out the darkness within a monster and destory that darkness causing the monster's evil intent to turn tame upon removal. Combined with the Murasame Sword; it grants the user to combine himself with his own blood to create the physical form of the Spiritual Force: Muramune.

[13] Murasame, Blood Sword of Darkness

Wielded by Craig Skywinds; this accursed sword of darkness has the power to spread dark magic including the powerful Sword of Pain attack which cause acute pain to its sufferers. It also grants the user nercomancer powers that they couldn't aquire naturally and can be dangerous when that darkness completely consumes the user. 

[14] Orb of Thought
 
[15] Mirror of Change
 
[16] Eye of Destiny
 

Transportion

 
[1.] The AquaMarine [Oniz Mecha]

This is the first underwater transportation device of its kind. Normally called a submarine; Oniz Mecha created this project over a five year period as a way to explore the ocean depths. The AquaMarine was important in towing back Maxim's secret plane back to the Battle Carrier Wesdon and it reduced the time of investigation from many months to literally four days. This sub is powered by crude oil and starts by a key unlike most cars.  

[2.] Port-A-Boats [Oniz Mecha]

This is a air-foam mattress-type boat which seats two or three passengers and provisions which folds up into a plastic barrel to be put away in a small place. Created by Oniz Mecha during her work during the last year and a half in wartime.

[3.] The Airfoil [Gregory AeroStar/Christopher AeroStar]

A small springloaded piece of tough airplane metal shaped like a crossiant or boomerang. It is used for a new sport that Gregory AeroStar invented unintentionally: Cloudsurfing. It is used to skip over the cloud and can be also used as a boomerang and as a tool to slow down during freefall. It is a tough, breakable piece of equipment which is mostly used by Christopher AeroStar (Kit Cloudkicker) who was given this foil as a gift from the AeroStar family before becoming an orphan. 

[4.] AeroBike [Tommy Taylor]

  The name of a bicycle-powered airplane created by Tommy Taylor; who was inspired by his mother's desires to clean up the planet in the studies that she did during her work at the Windsolaz Beach Program. The airplane seats two and uses no crude oil at all. Cycling is the only way to make the airplane move. Pulling on the handlebars makes the airplane go up while pushing down on the handlebars makes the plane go down. It takes a considerable amount of effort to cycle the airplane and it cannot travel for distances over 50 km's without stopping for breaks; making it useless to travel over water at this point of construction.

 

Inventions/Common Items

 
[1.] Ejection Seat

A seating device that allows the pilot of any open airplane to literally eject our of the airplane and slowly descend safely to the ground. Invented by Oniz Mecha and is was put into Usland law after Maxim's death over Jepang waters despite the fact that Maxim would have been killed while descending down into the ocean. 

[2.] Reserve Egofan

A powerful fan that is used to blow smoke, smells and other foreign materials away from a group even if the natural wind is fighting agaienst it. This was Oniz Mecha's first invention (she was 13 at the time) and it won top honors in the Wesdon Science Fair. 

[3.] Mini-Omega Jackhammer

A small jackhammer device which fits nicely into Oniz Mecha's pockets. Has the power to drill three foot thich heavy packed sand to a diameter of two feet across. While it does make a lot of noise; it does use a sliencer similar to the ones used in guns which Oniz designed to reduce the damaging power of noise to the ears. 

[4.] AlphaLight 

A small flahslight that uses a lemon (due to it shape at the bottom of the Alphalight) as a source of energy. It is the basis for the flashlight in the AeroStar world which uses batteries instead. Developed by Oniz Mecha. 

[5.] The Oil Wipes

  A purple/indigo cloth created by Professor Buzz Setliv which is made from the actual fibers and cells of eggplants. Eggplants are known to absorb oil products including the dreaded crude oil which was spilled over Windsolaz Beach created by the Oilboat's sinking at the hands of the Nega Aces. One square inch of these Oil Wipes can absorb up to ten gallons of crude oil.. It is flame and water proof; and can be reused.

[6.] Starfruit

A sweet fruit shaped like a sideways star. It is grown on Loaf Island and the Island of Zabone; where the Zabone fruit is much larger than the Loaf Island fruit. In the AeroStar world Starfruit produce seeds which are used as a spice called StarAnimes and are popular in Middle Eastern dishes. 

 

Plane Models

 
[1.] "Maxim Special"
Company/Make Model: Sylphia Alton/SA-9 Seaplane, Yellow with Red Strips
Pilots: Maxim AeroStar, Gregory AeroStar, Kaska Halio [Stolen]
 
[2.] "Firebird Aivon"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/CT-20 Airplane, Red/Yellow/Orange splashed at random
Pilots: Maxim AeroStar, Gregory AeroStar
 
[3.] "Cooler Tensions"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/CT-18 Airplane, Green/Blue/Violet streak color scheme
Pilots: Maxim AeroStar, Gregory AeroStar
 
[4.] "Number 17"
Company/Make Model: Casbara/C-11 Seaplane, White with 17 duct taped on tailwing
Engines: Twin 2-engine models
Pilots: Maxim AeroStar
 
[5.] "Gaia Avias"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/CT-15 Seaplane, Green/White/Brown splashed at random
Passengers: 2
Pilot: Durin Percy
 
[6.] "Flight of Morals"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/CT-16 Seaplane, Red/Blue streak color scheme
Passengers: 2
Pilot: Pledge Mason
 
[7.] "Jepang's Hope"
Company/Make Model: Conwing/L-11 Seaplane, Solid Red
Passengers: 2
Pilot: Fuzi Nakasakai
 
[8.] "First Flight" 
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/S-1 Seaplane, Red with the shape of a stiff snake.
Pilot: ?Joe Mcgee [No longer in service]
 
[9.] "Air Force Fighter"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/S-11 Seaplane, Solid Grey
Pilot: Anyone in the Wesdon Air Force
 
[10] "Leviathan Meance"
Company/Make Model: Air Extreme/AX-18 Airplane, Translucent Aqua
Passengers: 1
Pilot: Eric Mann, Mercer Mann
 
[11] "The SeaDuck"
Company/Make Model: Conwing/L-16SE Cargo/Seaplane, Soild Yellow/Red Nose, Fish Shaped
Passengers: Up to 6
Pilot: Baloo Waladaze, Christopher AeroStar 
 
[12] "Air Pirate Fighter"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/CT-37 Seaplane, Various color schemes
Passengers: 1
Pilots: Mad Dog, Dumptruck, Rachret, Sadie, Hal, Will, Hacksaw, Gibber
 
[13] "Captain Air Pirate Fighter"
Company/Make Model: Twin Viper/CT-37SE Seaplane, Black Body, Red Wings, Black/Red Tail
Passengers: 1
Pilot: Don Karnage
 
[14] "Pirate Seaplane"
Company/Make Model: SeaGull Flights/SGF-11SE Seaplane, Grey, Purple Nose, Skeletal
Passengers: Up to 6
Pilot: Don Karnage
 
[15] "Khan Transport"
Company/Make Model: Conwing/L-19SE Seaplane, dark brown, orange wings, beige fusaloge
Passengers: Up to 12
Pilots: Shere Khan's Air Force Elite 
 
[16] "Khan Fighter"
Company/Make Model: Slyphia Alton/SA-23 Seaplane, Dark Grey, Light Grey top Nose
Passengers: 1
Pilots: Shere Khan's Air Force Rank-In-File
 
[17] "Thembrian Fighter"
Company/Make Model: Juggarnaunt Aviation/JA-00 Airplane, Light Grey, Grey Bottom
Passengers: At least 4
Pilots: Thembrian's Air Force Pilots Rank-In-File
 
[18] "Thembrian Transport"
Company/Make Model: Hognose Aviation/HA-00 Airplane, Light Grey, Dark Grey Bottom
Passengers: At least 4; up to 40
Pilots: Thembrian Air Force Pilots Elite
 
[19] "Thunderyak Fighter"
Company/Make Model: Interceptor Aviation/IA-00 Airplane, Light Grey, Dark Grey Nose
Passengers: 1
Pilots: Thembrian Air Force Pilots In-Training
 
[20] "Groman Goose"
Company/Make Model: Groman/ G-21A Cargoplane, Grey
Passengers: Up to 5
Pilots: Various Pilots
 
[21] "Stropwith Dromedary"
Company/Make Model: Slyphia Alton/SA-15 Seaplane
Passengers: 1
Pilots: Rick Skye and the Squadron Six


Return to AeroStars Summary and Purpose

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage


Thanks to 50 Webs for this webpage. Click here to sign up for a webpage and 60 megabytes of webspace.