Return to 50 Webs.


AeroStars (Series) 

Disclaimer: All Images and Material are (C) 1990/1991 Walt Disney Company and is being used without premission. The Webmaster has made sure that no money was made in the creation of this webpage and that all material represented here is being used with the upmost affection and respect to the Walt Disney Company and the Tale Spin team.


Written By: Gregory Weagle

E-Mail: gweagle@eastlink.ca

Disclaimer: Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca Cunningham, Baloo Bear, Don Karnage, WildCat, Mad Dog, Dumptruck and "The Air Pirates" are copyright 1990/1991 Walt Disney Company and are being used without premission. The writer has assured that no money was made in the creation of this fanfic and all material used in this fanfic will be used with the upmost affection and respect to the Walt Disney Company and the Tale Spin team.   Disclaimer#2: All other characters are of my own creation and are sole property of the writer. You may not use these characters and places without premission from the writer beforehand. You are allowed to make copies of this fanfic; however, they must not be altered in any way and proper credit must be given. Comments and feedback about this and any fanfics can be e-mailed at: gweagle@eastlink.ca or signing the Kit Cloudkicker Guestbook.  

16th Update: 05/23/2009: The Aerostars Saga has been moved to 50 Webs!


  Quote:  

" You reap what you sow..... It takes one event; only one trivial event to throw an entire world into chaos.... and chances are by the time its all said and done; there will be no one left to blame....." (I don't know who said that)


Character Profiles [Broken Link]

Timeline of Events

AeroStars Chapter Selection Page

Artwork


Kit throwing his airfoil like a boomerang

Return to the Fanfic Index

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Home Page


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.