Return to 50 Webs.


AeroStars

The Actual Stories


  Notice: Please note that some of the links are not ready as of yet because the stories are also not ready. Stay tuned for updates!!


Garland Karnage Sa-Ga     Prologue: The Impact of War

Maxim's plane has crashed into the sea in Jepang; Durin and Pledge question why they are in a war considered a very stupid move on the part of the government and has a new appection for Jepanese pilot Fuzi Nakasaki. Has the Usland Government's War Measure's Act gone too far? or was it the concept of war that started it? And most importantly; when will everyone start eating their green beans?

Status: {Last Updated 05/04/2001- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

Chapter One: The Wesdon Turns

The aftermath of Maxim's death causes the son of the late superpilot to question the safety of flight as he finally laid his father to rest. Gregory's sister Sally is most distraught still trying to get over the loss of her mother where her brother question the safety of meat once before. Farris Karnage's heart-to-heart talk is the only thing that not only get Gregory back up to face the hostile world; but it also allows he and his older brother Phillip to reconcile their differences. However; Gregory AeroStar's life is about to take a turn when Commander Wesdon summons him in spite of Gregory's family attempt to distract him from his father's death and the Gemini Pilots attempt to steer him into a new direction.

Status: {Last Updated 07/22/2001- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

Chapter Two: On I Z Power

A dream causes Gregory to focus on the real facts behind his father's death. Commander Wesdon and Oniz Mecha discover that General Statemen was right to think that there was more to this than meets the eyes of many who think Maxim was againest this war. However; in the end the investigation is living proof that just when Gregory AeroStar has all the answers; something changed the questions. Who would dare take Maxim's life? Also some sidetracking occurs when a black ninja(?) tries to sabotage Oniz's latest work-in-progress for the Wesdon Army which she calls a 'Submarine'.

Status: {Last Updated 10/26/2001- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

Chapter Three: The Nega Puppet

Gregory, Farris and Oniz decide to spend their first day together by attending Databyle Puppet's Puppet show. However; the real truth behind the puppet show as Marion Garr described is a lot more disturbing than anyone could imagine. Guess what happens? Gregory faces off with Farris' rival (both of them) and all wonder one question. Why is the police after a person who didn't commit any crime againest them expect for looking the same as the real suspect?

Status: {Last Updated 11/27/2001- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

Chapter Four: Za Bone's With Thee

Gregory wonders if Captain Ravendorf is also trying to solve the mystery of Maxim's death too. Amber Bossuard returns a mysterious book to the Wesdon Public Libary which holds the secret of the village of Zabone; in which a famous wizard creates a lamp which tells the tale of unjustified deaths more than five hundred years ago. However; the Nega Aces want a piece of the lamp in order to sell it for a fortune and Captain Ravendorf is also involved for goodness knows what reason. Does Captain Ravendorf want the lamp to sell it; solve Maxim's death or to merely destory it because of the 'evils' foretold by the villagers currently living there?

Status:{Last Updated 08/04/2002- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

 Chapter Five: The Dorf formally known as Raven

Sally AeroStar watches over the WindSolaz Beach and one day a Miniversal tanker is attacked by a gang which its leader looks like Captain Ravendorf to whom Sally blames him for it. However; when Gregory and Sally discover that the Nega Aces threatened Miniversal in order to convince the company to change to double-hulled there is proof that even the most evil of people do have their limits and values. Sally AeroStar joins forces with Oniz Mecha and Professor Buzz as they created a special cover to absorb the oil and clean up the beach now devoided of all plant and animal life. Christmas Mass has bought unintentional sin to Gregory AeroStar. However; good deeds will show its rewards....soon.

Status: {Last Updated 12/26/2002- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

Chapter Six: Dragging The Sparna

Just as Gregory AeroStar was ready to meet Kaska's lofty demands; a call comes in from Commander Wesdon... Jepang's government has changed their minds and has joined the Alliance to end the Great War... nearly ten days after Maxim died no less. Now Commander Wesdon has a request to make of Gregory.... Join the Jepang government as a diplomat to bring Spango-Pango and rogue soliders back in line and guess who joins....

Editor's Note: This story begins something called _story forking_. The saga breaks into two paths; with stories in them. Chapter Six and Chapter Seven begin at the exact same time and will end in the same time. It gives a bit of preception and prevents me from using Gregory AeroStar as the main character in every story and gives the other characters star roles that would otherwise not exist.

Status:{Last Updated 06/19/2007- Part One has completed in final draft and has been posted.}

 

Chapter Seven: The Education of Miniversal

Sally AeroStar decides to do through research on the company practices and found that they intentionally put profits ahead of the enviroment. There are many twists and turn that follows until Sally finally sued Miniversal for money to pay for the project and to punish them for killing the sealife on NiceSky Bay. Another company see the possible attributes of both Sally and Buzz and decides to hire them and its Miniversal's rival....

 

Chapter Eight: Limes To Ye!!

High Monk Randolls XV and Gregory AeroStar return to Zabone Island where tragedy was striking again. Jude is gravely ill and the townsfolk are again accusing Walker Zabone of being a mage. However; it looks like not all the Nega Aces were cleaned up as a natural fruit that was given as a gift is really the reason for Jude's illness. Hint: DuWain Omega has relations.

Chapter Nine: Future Infusions

Gregory was returning to Wesdon when a storm brews up and he is forced down to the ocean water only to bang his head and become completely knocked out. He awakens to discovers a real adventure that would involve a huge battle againest a race of man-made beings. The question remains: Is it a dream or a prelude of what is to come for the furry race?

 Don Karnage Sa-Ga   Rebecca's Diary [Summary Prepared]

This is a short chapter that reveals what might have happened during the week after the attack on Cape Suzette by the Air Pirates with the Lightning Gun. Kit, Molly, Rebecca and WildCat try to reconcile with each other and begin the structure of a complex family that would be as functional as humanly possible.

Status: {Update: 07/17/2001: Part One is complete; Part Two is only 50% complete. Although I did work on some of it on the day that this update was in fact made; the story itself is only 25% done.}

 

The Terror of TerraStone [Summary Prepared]

Kit Cloudkicker makes his first friends outside of Higher for Hire after a friendly soccer game; however a tragic secret brings an unfriendly son of a famous pilot out of hiding who is also searching for answers on his own. This is a hallowing adventure which reveals the ture power of the Air Pirates to the likes we have never seen before. The pieces of Kit's own past is starting to come together despite Kit's plans to shove it aside. Not only that; but a beginning of a special friendship and a new club will be made out of this story.

Status: {Last Updated: 08/04/2002: This story has been officially completed and posted. }

 

 Faint Cape Stories

Writers Notice: This area is a collection of short stories that fell through the cracks of the original AeroStar's story. Terror of TerraStone is officially completed; however due to length limits, the last two major scences had to be cut from the orginal story. But unlike Disney and all of those people who would just leave them on the cutting-room floor; these scences will be written as full stories. The first two are from "The Terror of TerraStone" and there are signs that I might have to do this to other main stories as well. {Status Updated: 09/24/2006}

Story#1: Clouding Riches - Kit Cloudkicker was on an errand until someone from the streets bullies a group of rich people. The kid from that group turns out to be a wanted boy in the eyes of the Air Pirates. A prelude to the TaleSpin episode: "Captains Outrageous".

Status: Story is completed and posted.

Story#2: Sword of Miracles- Gregory Skywinds for some strange reasons remains alive and well and meet with a surprise furry and a warning from the police. A prelude to Klangs of a Feather.

Status: Story is currently being written..

 

 Klangs of a Feather - (Summary to be created later)

Craig Skywinds discovers that his brother has joined the police to find him. (The real question should be how did he live to tell the tale?) This causes Craig to create a kidnapping plot to kidnap Oscar Vandersnoot in order to bring Gregory out of hiding. An old friend also realizes this and joins forces with Craig. However; many elements come out of the woodwork; including the slickest hero of Cape Suzette; two archnologists; one mortal villian and even a guardian angel. One thing is certain: The Skywinds sad Sa-Ga will end here.

Status: {Update: 02/28/2004: Chapter One of this story has been completed and posted. The story is 33% complete. Chapter Two is currently being written in story script.}

 

Plunder Project J4306 - (Summary to be created later)

Doctor Axolott1e is back from prison and he has a secret weapon. He hires a crooked lawyer (who helps get the Doctor out of prison on parole) in order to trump a lawsuit againest Khan Industries for creating a defective product known as the Khan Project J4306; the robot formally known as MEL. When Axolott1e's lawsuit is dropped because Shere Khan refused the original design and was not actually selling the product to consumers; he kidnaps Professor Buzz's granddaughter Victoria in order to recreate a robot in her image and convince the courts to reinstate the lawsuit againest Khan. Kit and Baloo's job is to expose the fraud and save Victoria and stop Axolott1e once again. Inspired by the videogames' Wonder Project J series.

Status: {Update: 08/01/2006: Chapter One has been extended, completed and posted.}

The Waltz of the Wind

Higher for Hire has gotten a huge mission as they are to bring the cartering service and the bibles to Chruch Junction as they are holding a massive religious summit to discuss issues; including one of great importance: child displinice. However; when Kit arrives, the church order is out to teach him a lesson in parental authority. However; Randolls XVI's own fragile mind plays a trick on him as several men wants to hold the summit hostage....and now the forces of Valk have realized that an evil gaint lord has gone missing along with the magical dragon and the dark guise of Fenrir. Can Kit overcome the forces that intend to destory God and the religious order that have no idea who they are facing?!

Status: {Update: 06/10/2007- Chapter One is completed in final draft and posted. Chapter two is just being written.}

  Flight of Reunion

Baloo and Kit were delievering some documents for the Reform party of Usland who were fighting the government to create reforms after the Wesdon orphanage experience the worst forms of child abuse and murder in the history of the world. However; when Oniz Mecha who is now the leader of the Reform party out to form the next government; meets Baloo Waladaze on a shipment of documents to the Usland House of Commons she discovers that Kit Cloudkicker is Christopher AeroStar; the young kid who supposely drowned after the genocide of innocent, sick and weak babies at the Wesdon Orphanage. However; The Nega Aces still have something left as their new commander wants Kit's head very badly. And she's not what you think......

Status: {Last Updated: 06/16/2006- Chapter One is completed in final draft and posted.}

 

Unforeseen Impact [Summary Prepared]

A part of Kit's past with the Air Pirates is revealed and it has a huge impact on the way Rebecca Cunningham views her navigator and why she believes its time to officially adopt him. However; things get out of hand when Molly Cunningham unintentionally finds out the secret. Plus the full story on Kit's relationship with Karneaux. (Codenamed: Stormy Weather Part Deux) The final name was created by Jeffrey Mika.

Warning: This story is the darkest story I have ever created. (It was designed in order to draw a line for this series.) Does contain three sences of graphic violence.

Status: {Update: 09/15/2006: This story is completed and posted...}

 

DreamFlyers Saga

Introduction: The GentleWoman

Freelanda.... the country that believes that it is really free.....except that it contains a very poor country with no written laws and for reason it has existed with a spoken-word law system for nearly 150 years. However; this country was the home of a devious experiment that brings to the attention of Lady Fernil; the great commander of the Royal Force of Freelanda. When Fernil is ordered with her scouters to find a mysterious _bird_ (The Seaduck) she discovers a very familiar face at the scene. Little does she know the ture intentions of the _Emperor_ of Freelanda; who has put forward the dream of overtaking the Usland government and one of its most respected beings is the key to all. All Fernil knows is that she must warn Cape Suzette's greatest hero: Kit Cloudkicker.

Status: {Update 07/06/2002- This chapter has been officially completed and posted.}

 

Chapter One: The Rebirth of The Jungle Aces

Kit Cloudkicker has finally returned to Cape Suzette as the second Great War ends in victory. However; he still doesn't know if his own father can forgive him for going into the war so young and so quickly. Kit finally recreates the Jungle Aces as he soon discovers that a real war was about to commence as a village outside Lyndon is completely destroyed and Fernil and company have been arrested.

Status: {Update 03/06/2004- Story script is currently being written and on Scene 2.}


 Return to the Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page   Return to the AeroStar Summary Page   Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage