Return to 50 Webs.

A sad moment in Kit's life.......

Unforeseen Impact

Plot Summary and Purpose

Disclaimer: All Images and Material are (C) 1990/1991 Walt Disney Company and is being used without premission. The Webmaster has made sure that no money was made in the creation of this webpage and that all material represented here is being used with the upmost affection and respect to the Walt Disney Company and the Tale Spin team.


Written By: Gregory Weagle
Title By: Jeffrey Mika "Heron"
E-Mail: gweagle@eastlink.ca

Disclaimer: Kit Cloudkicker, Molly Cunningham, Rebecca Cunningham, Baloo Bear, Don Karnage, WildCat, Mad Dog, Dumptruck and "The Air Pirates" are copyright 1990/1991 Walt Disney Company and are being used without premission. The writer has assured that no money was made in the creation of this fanfic and all material used in this fanfic will be used with the upmost affection and respect to the Walt Disney Company and the Tale Spin team.   Disclaimer#2: All other characters are of my own creation and are sole property of the writer. You may not use these characters and places without premission from the writer beforehand. You are allowed to make copies of this fanfic; however, they must not be altered in any way and proper credit must be given. Comments and feedback about this and any fanfics can be e-mailed at: gweagle@eastlink.ca or signing the Kit Cloudkicker Guestbook.
Purpose: This story is based on Rebecca's husband/Molly's father. According to the Tale Spin bible; Rebecca *is* a widow. What did in fact happen to Molly's father? What is the origin of Danger Women? What was the reason behind Kit Cloudkicker's decision to leave the Air Pirates in the first place? (I just don't buy the answer that Kit gave in Plunder and Lightning Part Three) Finally; just how close are Kit and Molly as big brother/little sister? This is a very dark story (by Disney standards) with a happy but very strong ending that does turn the tide in the lives of Kit, Molly, Rebecca, and Baloo.  
  Summary: Kit Cloudkicker discovers a photo of Rebecca Cunningham beside a man who Kit saw being killed by Don Karnage nine months before Kit leaves the Air Pirates. Kit felt responsable for his death and feels that the world has ended for him. However; Rebecca forgives him and openly admits her ture colors for the orphan bearcub. The problem is that Molly misunderstood Miss Cunningham and accuses Kit Cloudkicker of killing her father and runs away from Kit. That causes Kit to also run away in order to find Molly and tell her the truth about her father. Baloo and Rebecca must find them before both get hurt.   This one is quite a bit darker than Tail Winds and takes place 18 months after the series officially began (back on September 9th,1990).


Part with your past! Conquer the darkness within! If you cannot do this the sword will not accept you!   Cecil's Father (Kul-ya); Final Fantasy IV USA Version.
  10th Update: 05/16/2009: Unforeseen Impact moved to 50 Webs. Chapter 2,3 & 4 edited to move 100 K of Chapter 3 to keep Chapter 3 under the 500 KB file limit.
 
Chapter One Chapter Two Chapter Three Chapter Four Chapter Five - The Denounment

 


 

Return to the Fanfic Index

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Home Page


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.