Return to 50 Webs.

Unforeseen Impact

The Denounment


The scene was pitch black and no one was present for the moment......"Usland was in it's greatest victory and the streets got a little safer." Derek said as he enters the pitch black dark scene to explain the following; " Pierce Iguana and half of his crew were arrested in a massive police raid. The Street Pirates#2 has been destroyed. 270 men will be charged with murder, attempted murder, drug dealing, theft, assult, rape and hundreds of other cimes. Death will be the only option if convicted. However; getting a jury to say gulity on all counts will be tough as long as there are _good_ lawyers out there. Kit is the key to their destruction and I pray that he can bring these people to their deadbeds. However; Kit isn't thinking about that now; as he was sleeping the night away. I decided to pay Miss Cunningham a little visit...." He was beside a wooden door which looked similar to a certain office at the harbour......


Inside the office of Higher for Hire. It was just a few hours after noon as Rebecca Cunningham was sitting at her office at her desk in her chair feeling in one instance relieved that Molly and Kit were finally safe and sound; but more importantly, she was feeling that she had to finally show that she was fit to stand as a parent to Kit. She was on the telephone waiting for someone to answer. She was finally doing it; she was going to follow Ray's advice and call the orphanage and formally adopt Kit....

"Hello; Wesdon Orphanage?" Rebecca asked in a professional like tone as she spoke into the phone; " This is Rebecca Cunningham; owner of Higher for Hire......Yes; I would like to know about a certain bearcub that used to be an orphan some time ago."

"We have sixteen bearcubs at the orphanage right now." a cheery female voice responded.

"No; I'm talking about a bearcub from ten years ago.." Rebecca said rephrasing herself; "..called Christopher AeroStar."

"Oh; that bearcub. So you must be the special guardian that Oniz talked about." the female voice said acting happy and seemly smiling; " How may I serve you?"

"Yes; I would like to make an appointment to formally adopt Kit.." Rebecca spoke as she blushed as she made another blunder; "..I mean Christopher AeroStar."

"Oh yeah; I see.." the female voice responded feeling quite forgiving; "..It would be nice to see Christopher in person. However; do you have a legal guardian in mind?"

"I have two guardians..." Rebecca stated as she felt a little concerned. Having Baloo and WildCat as guardians was a risky tactic on her part. Even though Baloo and WildCat did love Kit and Molly; they each had their problems. Baloo irresponsible behaviour in her presence was troubling and WildCat's dimwittness was a sign for someone who didn't like single mothers to take a stand againest her. Rebecca was sweating a little bit; wondering if she would ask for their names.

"Good; then we shall meet." the female said without as much as second thought; as if she knew Baloo and WildCat for some reason; " How about noon time tommorrow."

"Excellent; I'll be prepared...Goodbye.." Rebecca said as she put the phone back on the desk; "..Now...I have to get Kit in there...." She looked quite concerned because this was the place where it went so wrong for him. He ran away and he hasn't been there since. The female on the phone was very nice; however, Kit knew better. It could be a coverup for something evil and that was a reason for Kit not to go there ever again. Still; Rebecca couldn't have time to express her side to Kit as Baloo opens the bedroom door and walks down the stairs.

"Hello Beckey!" Baloo said in a cheerful voice as Rebecca sees Baloo walking down the stairs. She had her hands on her hips and acted like she knew that Baloo was just trying to get out of work again. Just like old times and that was considered a relief to her...

"You seem cheerful." Rebecca said in a cute voice which suddenly would turn serious; " I hope that cheerfulness is present when you begin work today."

"Back to the o'rat race." Baloo said groaning as he was caught once again without him

"I should have guessed." Rebecca said shrugging her shoulders; " One mention of work and your mannerism's act up right on cue."

"So what kinda work are you planning for Kit and me?" Baloo asked grumbling once again.

"As soon as Kit wakes up.." Rebecca said as she hear a loud knock on the office door; "...Baloo go see who it is..."

"All right." Baloo said grumbling as he walks towards the door.

"..and I don't want to hear anymore whining from you." Rebecca snaps back firmly as Baloo opens the door and it shows Derek Thursday who was wearing his old detective clothes; but had no badge present with him.

"Hello Mr. Thursday." Baloo said holding his hat as he moved to the side to let Derek Thursday in. Derek walks into the office and looks at Rebecca.

"Derek?" Rebecca asked looking quite shocked. The last thing she expected was to see Derek in her office again.

"Hello Miss Cunningham, Baloo." Derek said nodding his head as he took his hat off his head.

"Hi Thursday.." Rebecca said cheerfully as she motioned to Baloo; "..Umm Baloo, can you step outside please?"

"Of course..." Baloo said as he exited the office. Derek looks at her sharply as he was wondering if Rebecca had learned anything at all.

"Rebecca;" Derek said shaking his head; " honestly your keeping secrets and all."

"I have a feeling that Baloo's going to hear every word I say anyway." Rebecca responded.

"I see.." Derek said changing the subject; "..so how's your quest to become Kit's _Mom_."

"I've set up an appointment for noon tommorrow." Rebecca said nodding her head feeling good about herself.

"Excellent.." Derek said looking cheerful at the response; "..Do you plan to bring Kit along?"

"Yes I do.." Rebecca said as she look down knowing that Kit's reaction was not going to be in her favor; "..however; I have a problem."

"What may I ask is that?" Derek asked as he approches Rebecca closely.

"Going back to the Wesdon orphanage.." Rebecca said shaking her head; "..the place where everything went wrong."

"I get it now.." Derek said;"..Kit was in an unsafe enivronment."

"He saw dead babies.." Rebecca said looking quite serious as she remembers the pain and suffering Kit went through as the painful shots of his life were hitting in the mind of a business lady trying to help him see the light; "..he was hit with a wooden balsm chair. The poor kid was scared to death."

"What is this?!" Kit's voice beckons out as Rebecca turns around and sees Kit was on the top of the stairs with Molly Cunningham walking right beside him. Kit's face looked like someone had told him something that was a complete outrage. Rebecca looked quite stunned at Kit's startled reaction.

"Kit?" Rebecca asked as Molly walks down the stairs.

"Molly told me that you want me to go back to the orphanage." Kit said looking quite cross.

"Molly?" Rebecca asked looking scornful towards Molly; " Why did you tell him? I was going to do that."

"I just figured that he needed to know..." Molly explained as Rebecca's face changed to absolute regret. She was going to talk Kit into coming to the orphanage and try to convince him that the orphanage wasn't evil anymore. Now; Molly has pretty much ruined those plans.

"She's as sneaky as you." Derek said smirking as Kit looked even more angry now.

"Beckey.." Kit shouted looking angry beyond belief as the hurt of that orphanage was clearly with him from the bowels of suffering; "..I'm NOT going back!!" Kit turns arounds and opens the bedroom door and quickly walks in as he slams the door behind him with a resounding thud which made Rebecca jump. Molly just looked confused; as she didn't understand why Kit was so upset.

"What's got into him?" Molly asked as she just shook her head.

"I'll talk to him." Rebecca said as she walked up the stairs and goes into the bedroom as Molly is still wondering what is going on? She thought Kit was absolutely fearless and yet when the orphanage comes up; he acts like he's scared.

"Huh?" Molly asked sounding like she was whining; " Why don't I understand these things?"

"Look Molly.." Derek explained firmly; "..your friend has seen things that scare him."

"Really?" Molly asked as her eyes lit up in amazement; " But Kit..."

"Yeah truthfully.." Derek explained as Derek and Molly walk together out of the office as Derek explains the story; "..You see...." As Derek and Molly were talking to each together; Rebecca was inside and she noticed Kit Cloudkicker sitting on his bed with one of his legs propped up and the other leg was bent which indicated a sense of insercuity and being upset. Rebecca walks towards Kit and tries to act friendly.

"Kit...I should have told you..." Rebecca admitted looking a little ashamed of herself. She wasn't worried about Kit being afraid of going to the orphanage; but if Kit would ever trust her now. Kit actually looked into her eyes and looked quite scared.

"Beckey.." Kit said looking quite frightful; "..I can't go back...That place..."

"Kit.. "Rebecca explains calmly as she sat on the bed next to Kit; "..The orphanage was rebuilt....They are gone..."

"I do want to be adopted.." Kit said trying hard to explain himself; "..I like to be with a real family....but..."

"If you want to be in a real family then you are going to have to face that fear...and come with me." Rebecca said firmly as she had her gentle, warm hand on Kit's shoulder; " Besides; it took me a long time to get that appointment and it seems that they want to see you again."

"They do?" Kit asked looking quite surprised.

"Yeah;" Rebecca nodded; " I think one of them is called Mary Ann..."

"Mary Ann?! I know her.. " Kit admitted as his face felt shameful beyond belief. Kit considered Mary Ann to be a nice person and thought that she was fired after the mass murder incident; "..She tried to help me....Oh dear..."

"Don't feel shame Kit. Think of this as a way to redeem yourself." Rebecca said nicely as she hugs Kit; " Now if it's all right with you. I would like to drive you to the meeting. The Jungle Aces would like to talk to you about your running away from them..."

"Oh great!" Kit said as he hangs his head in shame which Rebecca giggles softly in response; " Ernie is going to kill me..."

"Or torture you." Rebecca said smiling; " You need to be with your friends now."

"Oh boy!" Kit said as he showed a weak smile as Rebecca laughing.

"Get use to it." Rebecca giggles as Baloo enters the bedroom and he begins to smirk; " Ah Baloo?"

"So Beckers," Baloo chuckles; " what are we going to do today?"

"Well _Poppa Bear_; you can go to Louie's today." Rebecca explained as Baloo breathes a sigh of relief; " Both you and Kit have the day off. Kit?"

"Okay; Miss Cunningham!" Kit said with bravado and excitement as he quickly jumps off the bed and runs right out of the bedroom quickly.

"You don't have any deliveries huh?!" Baloo asked with a smile on his face as Rebecca stands up and walks towards the window.

"It's more than that.." Rebecca said sounding a bit panicky because she wasn't watching Molly properly as she looked out of the window. She breathes a sigh of relief as she saw Molly and Derek Thursday walking together and apparently talking to each other; "..Oh; she's fine."

"Oh baby;" Baloo said thinking that Rebecca is becoming stressed out way too much for her health; " you're losing your touch Beckey."

"I've never had it!" Rebecca responded as she gripped her paws as she sounded quite rasply; " Baloo; I have let the business run my life!"

Baloo responded looking quite stunned; "I'm sorry Boss Lady; I...."

"Baloo?" Rebecca said with sad eyes glaring at him; " I should be running this show and because I'm letting Higher for Hire run my life; I've never been able to raise Molly properly." Baloo was facing something out of Rebecca that was different from the Rebecca that he knew. For some reason; Baloo and Rebecca have had moments where they had a role of romance in their lives. Maybe; God intended them to marry after all and that Stephen's death was an omen for that.

"Maybe we should marry...." Baloo started to explain.

"I can't!" Rebecca snapped back in sadness making Baloo jump; " The chruch won't allow it."

"I thought it was _until death do us part_?" Baloo asked looking confused. He knew chruch protocol that once some beloved had died; then the marriage would be off and could marry someone else. However; Rebecca's chruch in Saint Peterdora practices a protocol in which once they are married; both furries must be dead in order to prevent what was considered double marriage; a sign of what that arm of the church called poligamy.

"Until we're both dead!" Rebecca hissed as she looked at her watch and calmed down quickly; " Look; I need to drive Kit to the meeting. You go to Louie's..."

Rebecca was about to leave Baloo to his own thoughts; but Baloo steps in front of her and gently holds her hands. He looks at her face in a serious matter; "No Beckey...."

"Baloo?" Rebecca asked looking startled.

"I'm joining ya.." Baloo finally said realizing that they were together for a purpose that was not because of Baloo's past misdeeds. "..and the business. It's time I stop thinking about myself too. For Kit...for Molly...and for you!"

"Oh Baloo....!" Rebecca said as tears stream down her face in happiness. The two bears embrace fully this time without any hesistation and they hugged for a long time. There are no turning back now as they realized that they were meant for each other. Regardless of what disagreements they had in the past; their mission and minds were clear. They are the guardians of Kit and Molly and they need a father and mother. Molly Cunningham needs them both to get through the innocence they lost and Kit needs them because he cannot be depended on to put out the fire of lost innocene.....

***

It was late afternoon as the sun was slowly starting to set. The clear conditions was quite brighter than what was going on at the treehouse near the junkpile. The Jungle Aces Secret Midnight Club was about to begin and almost everyone in there had sharp eyes on Kit. Only Oscar Vandersnoot; who wasn't the kind of person to show meaness on a regular basis and Will Thursday; who was a member from the Jungle Aces East Secret Midnight Club. Lars, Spot, S.D. and of course Ernie Mandate were present and most felt a slight hint of betrayal on the part of Kit. He basically left the Jungle Aces without a reason or even a goodbye. Kit looked concerned as he should be. Despite the fact that he had good reasons to leave since Molly was missing at the time; it might still be not enough to convince anyone. The moment of truth was about to arrive as Ernie Mandate stepped onto the soapbox and prepared for the one hundered and fifth meeting of the Jungle Aces; which was supposed to be yesterday evening; but was cancelled because Kit didn't show up..

"Welcome to our meeting of the Jungle Aces Secret Midnight Club #105." Ernie stated as he looked directly at Kit causing Kit to gulp slightly; " Before we begin; I would like to know why Kit wasn't present at our meeting yesterday?"

Kit paused for a moment and decided that the only way he could make his friends understand was to explain what happened like he should of when he called Ernie to say goodbye. He gulped slightly again and then explained firmly;"Molly ran away and I was trying to find her."

"Why?!" Lars snapped back; " She's not...."

"LARS!" Ernie shouted holding his hand as his sharp look was slowly starting to temper; " Let Kit speak!!"

"Lars; I would listen to Ernie." Spot responded as his sharpness was softening as well.

"Yeah; I mean Kit clearly cares about her." S.D. shrugged pretty much admitting that Kit did have a reason not to attend the meeting. However; Lars seemed unconvinced; as he was showing signs of stubbornness. Kit and Molly were not siblings; so why should Kit care about her anyway was the thought of the young hippo.

"All right.." Lars gasped lightly as he decided to give Kit a chance to explain; "..why?"

"She thought that I killed her father...." Kit started to explain as everyone except Ernie gasped at what they heard. Their best friend was accused of murdering an adult; something that Kit was clearly innocent of. However; Ernie was a bit stunned now that he knew the reason behind it and for some reason; the painful memories of losing Jenny and that her love for Ernie as a sister was not in vain.

"Kit;" Ernie shook his head with a tear in his eye; " I just wanted to know..."

"You're not mad with me?!" Kit asked looking stunned; but he shouldn't be surprised. Children are more likely to forgive someone than an adult would, even if Kit believed he didn't earn that forgiveness; " I walked out without thinking about..."

"Your sister's life was more important than our club..." Ernie stated as Lars is gritting his teeth in frustration. Ernie had stated so many times how this Jungle Aces Secret Midnight Club meant the life for him and yet he now states that there was something more important than that. Of course; Ernie never talked about the life he had before hence...

"WHAT?!" Lars snapped back which took everyone by surprise.

"Absolutely!" Ernie exclaimed strongly as he sneers at Lars and Lars steps back looking confused as Ernie started to admit that he was in pain ; " You were thinking about my late sister. You were able to protect the ones you loved... at any cost! That's not a violation of the code. That's the code of honor. Right gang?"

"Right!" The Jungle Aces chimed in; except for Lars who was still pretty bitter; although that sign was weakening.

"Lars?" Ernie asked smiling as Lars looks at Kit and then Ernie. There are no denying it; Lars was wrong. He thought that Ernie was just a cocky kid who loved to run his mouth. Now that he realized that Ernie was as troubled as Kit was and that Ernie's sister was in fact dead; he was starting to see why Kit left the Jungle Aces. It was because of the vow that Kit has had; it was like Kit was in essence attempting to keep him and any other child who wishes to be his friend away from the ordeals that Kit suffered over the years. Lars bitterness was now gone and away with.

"I'm sorry Kit." Lar admitted showing a weak smile to admit that he was wrong; " I lost my mind."

"That's all right." Kit said looking cheerful and breathing a sigh of relief that this ordeal is over and his friends do understand his motives; " Molly _is_ like a sister to me."

"One more thing?" Ernie asked changing the subject;" What's happening with you?"

"Soon;" Kit said cheerfully; " I'm going to be adopted."

"You're kidding!" Ernie said as everyone gasped in surprise; " I thought that you were already adopted."

"Not officially.." Kit explained; "..I was given a special guardianship with Rebecca. So Beckey's gonna officially adopt me now."

"Kit....you shouldn't ask for this.." Ernie said shaking his head acting surprised; "..I mean..."

"Why not?" Spot asked looking confused; " Rebecca looks okay to me."

"Spot.." Ernie explained seriously as he looked at Kit and puts his hands on his shoulders; "..Once Miss Cunningham is officially Kit's mother, that means his freedom is gone."

"What?" S.D. said not liking this situation as he was worried that this would lead to more events where Kit wouldn't be able to attend Jungle Ace meetings; " Kit...."

"What are you talking about?" Kit asked shrugging his shoulder wondering what all the fuss was about. After all; Kit knew that he hasn't had real freedom and sercuity for a long time; even at Higher For Hire. He's been working with Rebecca for a long time.

"Think about it Kit." Ernie said sticking out his tongue in digust because he knows that once Kit becomes a son his adult character would have to be compromised; " You'll have to do...chores...go to the doctor...be told what to do."

"I already have that at Higher for Hire." Kit said assuring that this would be all right; " I don't ask or beg for a free pass."

"But what if she tells ya to do something that you don't want to do to..." Ernie said as Kit looks at Ernie and looks at him sharply. He clearly has had enough of running away and trying to solve his problems by avoiding them. His body and mind cannot take any more of this. He has seen the truth of the real world that while much of the evil still does exist; there was a good side to the adults of the world. Through Baloo, Rebecca and Frank; Kit now feels that he no longer needs to avoid adults anymore. At least they would believe him and his future.

"..then I'll do it Ernie Mandate!" Kit states firmly and honestly; " I'm not going to run away on every problem..I _need_ protection!"

"Wow; that is strong Kit." S.D. said as he sounded quiet as the strength of Kit's word had slienced everyone. Kit was clearly ready to accept being a kid again until he is sixteen and he looked at everyone and noticed nothing but slience.

"....and I mean it!" Kit said strongly as everyone just stood there wondering if Kit was asking for something he was going to regret. However; Ernie realized that this was Kit's decision and he was sticking with Rebecca.

"I see..." Ernie said as he returned to the soapbox and took a deep breath; "Okay; let's get the meeting underway...." Ernie jumps down from the soapbox and the all the Jungle Aces (including Oscar who wasn't showing any fear at all; a refreshing sight for someone who was disliked before by the Jungle Aces; except for Kit of course for it was his idea to promote him into the club in the first place.) start to chant and pump their fists together in their beautiful and powerful fight song:

Aces.....Aces.......Aces......Aces.....
Pick 'em up! Put 'em down!
Hit them hard and make 'em frown!
Over sea, in the sky,
Jungle Aces flying high!
GO ACES!!

The Jungle Aces all jump up down in celebration as they finish their fight song. Ernie crawls back onto the stage and stands up onto the soapbox getting ready to start the proceedings. "All right.." Ernie said as he motions for everyone to stop cheering and everyone obeys him ;"..Today we have a rare moment in our history as a member from the Jungle Aces East Camp; Will has found a new kid for membership to our Jungle Aces West Secret Midnight Club..... Will?" Ernie quickly jumps off the soapbox and Will jumps up to the soapbox as everyone claps to give a warm welcome to him. Will looks around as the claps slowly stopped as he prepared to speak.

"Kit?" Will said as he looked directly at Kit as if this was some kind of present for him; " You're wondering why I'm here today? Well; today's member should be very familiar to you...I present.." Will points to the back door of the clubhouse; "..Molly Cunningham!"

"Molly?!" everyone else responded in shock. Kit's friend and future sister was the first female in an otherwise boy-laiden club. Everyone just acted stunned as the back door opens and there was Molly Cunningham entering the clubhouse. Kit was surprised at not only the presence of Molly herself; but what she was wearing. While she was wearing the same blue overalls and pink shirt that was usual for her; her oversized underwear (the white lace) was completely gone and instead of blue ribbon that were usually tied around her ears; there was only one crimson red ribbon tied around her furry hair. Not only that; she was wearing a white scarf and brown goggles; like she was an ace pilot now. Rebecca was watching outside and even she couldn't believe it. Molly was looking at least five years older than she was before she ran away because of a misunderstanding.

"Honey?" Rebecca could only say as Molly approches Kit and stares right into his eyes looking very happy and proud of herself. The new look was making Kit blush just a little bit.

"Hello Kit!" Molly said smiling with a serious look on her kisser; " Why are you surpised?"

"I never knew that you wanted to join us." Kit responded as he slowly started to smile as if it was a breath of fresh air to see Molly actually ask for new friends through him.

"Uh Kit? I don't know.." Ernie said as he was surprised that a girl would ever ask for admittance to a club that allows girls; but no girl has ever been admitted; "..I mean this is the first time that a girl has _ever_ asked to..."

"So; you're saying that girls aren't allowed?" Molly asked acting like she was protesting and the kids shake their heads to say no of course not to defend their clubs rules.

"No, Molly.." Will said assuring Molly that she would be accepted; "..Girls _are_ allowed in the club as long as they love flying and have an adventure. No rules on gender..."

"Kit?" Ernie asked to Kit; " Why didn't she ask about this sooner?" That was a good question. Ernie has been thinking about the day when a girl would join their club since Rebecca and Oniz had already nudged themselves into position that would reserved for men and sometimes men only. Ernie expected that Molly would join the club much sooner than this.

"She never asked me to admit her." Kit said shrugging his shoulders as he looked at Molly. He always wondered why Molly never asked him this even though he has talked openly about the Jungle Aces to Molly.

"I didn't ask because I wasn't interested." Molly admitted as Kit was shocked at the response. Molly was always into other people's business in the past and yet she never bothered his club at all.

"Makes sense!" Lars said as the idea popped up." Molly didn't join because she thought that girls were not allowed.

"One girl in a sea of boys!" S.D. said with a bit of cockyness.

"Hey S.D.!" Spot protested bitterly; " That's not polite."

"Actually;" Molly said as if she was defending S.D. a little bit; " I was more interested in dolls then in real furry beings back then." Ernie Mandate took a long pause to regain his bearings on what he was hearing. Ernie went back onto the soapbox and took a deep breath; he had to give Molly a chance since there were no rules being broken.

"All right Molly." Ernie said; " If you want to join us; you must pass two tests that all Jungle Ace Members go through: Love flying and have an adventure to present to us.." he looked at Oscar Vandersnoot; the last member to join the Jungle Aces West Secret Midnight Club; ".....Now you clearly pass the first test since you and Kit are close..." Molly just looked wide-eyed as Kit was thinking about his future ~..and will get even closer now.~ Kit was also wondering about something else in his own mind. What adventure would Molly Cunningham choose? She has had countless adventures with Kit already that he knew; not counting the most recent one.

"However;" Ernie said thinking that Molly couldn't pass the next test; " the second test is more diffcult."

"Oh; I don't know about that." Kit said off-hand as everyone saw Kit smiling. Ernie was impressed as he looked at the wicked smile of Molly. Boy did she have some adventures or what?

"Then Molly;" Ernie said as he jumped off the soapbox; ".... you have the floor."

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Molly said in complete excitement as Molly crawled onto the stage and jumped right onto the soapbox which was still a little too tall for Molly to completely see; but it was enough for her to explain her adventure; " Okay...let's see." she looked around in a sly look as she went into her thoughts; " What adventure should I tell? My inprisonment in Thembria for playing in the snow?"

"Ooooo...." everyone but Kit howled in excitement as Kit jaw figurally dropped in shock.

"She never told me that!" Kit said looking stunned.

"Or I went into a mad doctor's home and shruck to less than the size of a mouse?" Molly said giggling as she Kit's stunned look on his face.

"She lost height?" Oscar asked as everyone giggled softly at the thought of that. Even Kit stopped blushing and joined in. Molly ignored the giggling as she continued to smile. She was enjoying herself as she was tacking down the number of ture adventures that she had and Kit knew she was going to get into the club.

"Or I was the mother of the mystical creature I named Henry?" Molly asked again which Kit breathes a sigh of relief since he was part of that adventure and wasn't embrassed for that.

"She's got wealth; that's for sure." Oscar said shrugging his shoulder and everyone howled again. The Jungle Aces were wondering just how many of those adventures were the turth. Molly realized that those adventures were probably going to be laughed off because they all involved nearly impossible stuff.

"Orrr.." Molly said as she looked back into her mind and then came up with the ultimate story; "..I could tell you about my fight with a giant squid while Kit was babysitting."

"Kit?" Oscar asked looking at Kit as Kit's was starting to blush again; " You were babysitting Molly?"

"Molly?!" Kit asked shaking her head as if he was pleading for Molly not to tell the story of his first babysitting job. The one which Molly nearly got Kit into so much trouble that she was nearly eaten by a squid, captured by Air Pirates and Rebecca scolded him and compared him to Baloo. Kit never wanted to hear this story again; however, all of the Jungle Aces were chomping at the bit.

"What's wrong Kit?" Ernie asked looking sly as he wanted to hear this adventure; " Does this _adventure_ bother you? I'd love to hear this one...Anyone?"

"Yeah!" everyone shouted in response.

"Molly?!" Kit pleaded for mercy; " Please...?!"

"Good.." Molly chuckled as she stared at Kit; ready to torment him like she always love to do; particually at babysitting jobs; "..I'll tell you this adventure."

"Oh no!" Kit shouted in pain as he covered his eyes and blushed in embrassment; knowing that he couldn't escape the torment of this misadventure in babysitting.

"It all started about three weeks after I met Kit...." Molly began as she was giggling softly as regular phases and Kit just sat down and wrapped himself into a ball hoping for this story to end...

"I'm proud of Molly.." Rebecca said smiling with Baloo as they were outside the Jungle Aces' clubhouse observing the innocence of kids being together as one. It was a surprise for Rebecca to see Molly looking different. However; she was now seeing friends outside of Kit instead of her little still life dolls; "..she's finding new friends to play with."

"Actually;" Derek said as he walks towards Baloo and Rebecca; ".... it was Will's idea."

"Derek?" Baloo asked as he and Rebecca notice Derek right away; " What brings you here?"

"My son is a Jungle Ace member." Derek stated nodding his head; " I introduced Molly to my son outside with Baloo."

"Baloo.." Rebecca said smiling from ear to ear; "..You always had something special in Molly."

"Since Baloo is going to be Kit's legal guardian he decided to take Molly and get her a new look." Derek said as Rebecca looked surprised. That would explain why Derek and Molly were together talking to each other.

"Why the new look?" Rebecca asked as she was surprised that Baloo was able to give Molly a descent look considering that Baloo was not the one to show decent fashions.

"She said that she wanted to look her age.." Baloo explained as Rebecca's face turns to somber; "..not like a two year old." Rebecca was thinking that Molly had lost an important part of her life. Molly has lost her childhood in her eyes. ~Her innocence is gone.~ she thought as Rebecca was seeing Molly Cunningham turn into Kit Cloudkicker. A kid who has an old soul due to the bad influences seen in her life. The innocent comic Dangerwoman image that Molly protrayed is gone; replaced with a girl who now knows what the real world is like and must shed the previous image to protect her life. Something Rebecca didn't want to see since that image could harm her beyond belief; as least that's what her parents told her.

"I'm sorry Molly.." Rebecca said shaking her head; "..My fate's been sealed."

"Miss Cunningham?" Derek said as he pointed to Molly who was continuing to talk; " The old Molly may be gone...but look at the new Molly. Her dress is not the only thing that has changed. She's grown up enough. Sometimes you do need to grow up. Ture; that many grow up far too soon." Baloo nodded his head as he knows how much Kit has grown up beyond his tender years that it wasn't funny anymore; " However; sometimes delaying that grownupness can lead to irresponible behaviour.... No offense to Baloo of course."

"Of course...." Baloo said grumbling a bit; shaking his head.

"You know something Baloo." Rebecca said looking at him showing off a weak smile again; " I'm beginning to think that Kit and Molly wanted us to be together. Wanted a real family."

"I don't understand Beckey." Baloo asked looking confused.

"I mean; it is like they are testing us.." Rebecca said nodding her head; "..not as business people; but as parents."

"I wouldn't be surprised..." Derek said smiling as they decided to stay silent for the rest of the story as Molly Cunningham was finishing her speech inside; much to the embrassment of Kit Cloudkicker.

"...I threw the bucket of Frosty Pep with hot red pepper into the squid's mouth and it blew some steam. He threw me off the SeaDuck and Kit saved me by using his airfoil...Woosh!" Molly spoke candid on that soapbox as Kit is embrassed beyond belief at Molly mornic movements and beautiful delievry on the actual adventure; as if Kit wrote it himself; " We fell into the water and waited until Baloo picked us up and then we went home....and that's my adventure!"

~More like a diaster!~ Kit thought as he was thinking that Molly was going to fail the test miserably; however, he opens his eyes and saw that everyone was jumping up and down cheering Molly as she had finished her adventure. "Huh?!" he could only muster as he blushed at the sight of Molly's cute story. Although she did stretch the truth a little bit as it was the squid himself that took Molly's Frosty Pep; but that was something that even he wasn't going to tell.

"Kit?" Will asked wondering why Kit was blushing; " Why are you flustered?"

"Everytime she talks about it;" Kit said as Molly holds her mouth with her hand to muffle her giggles at Kit's reponse; ".... it brings back bad memories.."

*Kit? will you klonk your head on the chairs for me again?*
*Ah, no!*
*Oh yes you will!*

Kit just shook his head as those words of embrassment returned to his own mind. Still; even he would admit that those memories were not really that bad. It was only because it was so embrassing that Molly would always attempt to test Kit's own patience."Well Kit; should we put it to a vote?" Ernie asked as he giggled softly at the sight of Kit's face.

"Okay..." Kit said as he continued to blush red in embrassment as Ernie looked at all the Jungle Aces in preparation of the vote.

"All those in favor of brining Molly Cunningham into the Jungle Aces West club say _Aye_." Ernie asked.

"Aye!" everyone responded pumping their fist in fierce support; including Kit who finally stopped blushing.

"Opposed.." Ernie asked as no one responses negative to the motion as it was clear that there was no reason not to include Molly into the club; "..The motion has been carried. Molly Cunningham; you are now the seventh member of the Jungle Aces Secret Midnight Club West Chapter Local #001." Everyone cheers after the announcement was made and Molly was looking very happy. She was finally accepted into a boy's organization and she felt very proud and rightfully so.

"Thank you all!" Molly cheered pumping her fist in the air in celebration as Kit stands up. Molly notices him right away and wonders what he was going to say. After all; Kit was blushing with embrassament over the story.

"Molly?" Kit said with a strong smile as he approches Molly and he and Molly both embrace in a natural hug that was in the name of caring and love; "Thank you for all the memories you brought."

"Your welcome Kit!" Molly said as the two kids cuddle each other for a good long while.

"Awwww....!" Every Jungle Ace Member other than Kit and Molly said as they cheered and jumped up and down in joy and excitement.

"That brings a tear to my eye." Rebecca said shedding a tear as she was watching the whole ordeal outside. Molly had now discovered friends that were not a make-believe fantasy; but real friends outside of Kit. It was a great sign for Kit being able to give someone who wasn't like the other Jungle Aces.

"Yeah Beckers.." Baloo said feeling quite proud; "..It was like you starting in the cargo business."

"Difference is that;" Rebecca said with a sly voice; " _that_ took time."

"Hey; I accepted you into the business!" Baloo snapped back feeling quite offended.

"Only because you had no choice!" Rebecca responded back getting into Baloo's face.

"Oh yeah?!" Baloo shouts into Rebecca's face as Rebecca looks at him. Both were angry as the signs of their old-fashioned arguement was coming back to roost.

"Yeah!" Rebecca said angerly getting nose to nose with Baloo.

"Mother!" Kit and Molly shouted out as they noticed Baloo and Rebecca were arguing outside. However; as if it was a setup on the part of the adults; Baloo and Rebecca separate themseleves and burst into laughter.

"We were just kidding!" Baloo chuckled loudly.

"We were just goofing around!" Rebecca giggled loudly as Kit, Molly and Derek do an anime faceplant in response as Baloo and Rebecca laugh at the sight of them.

"What?!" Derek snaps looking quite cross as the kids get up and then they all emmitted a confused look realizing that they were had. Slowly; one Jungle Ace after the other they began to laugh with Kit laughing last and the loudest as the sun began to set. That was a memory for the ages as the laugher continued until nightfall......

***

Another day was fading into memory as nightfall beckoned at Higher For Hire. Kit was able to find some peace with Molly; however, his next task was going to be much harder. Baloo, Kit and Rebecca were inside the bedroom getting ready for some shuteye. Rebecca was standing next to the door as Kit was taking off his sweater and places it on the post of the bed. He opened the covers and jumped into bed as Baloo looked on.

"All right flyboys.." Rebecca explained firmly; "..Here's what is going to happen...Baloo; I want you and Wildcat to look after Molly unitl I get back...and unless there is a delivery to be made right away; I don't want ya going to Louie's." Rebecca gets into Baloo's face as Kit giggles a little bit; he loved this type of normalacy; " Understood?!"

"Crystal clear Beckers!" Baloo gulped as Rebecca looks very smug.

"Good! Then it is settled.." Rebecca said as she turned around and walks towards the door; "..I'll see you tommorrow Kit."

"Of course!" Kit said waving.

"Bye! Bye!" Rebecca nodded as she left the bedroom and went downstairs; " until then flyboys!"

"She thinks she's so smug.." Baloo grumbled until he saw Kit laying down on his bed looking up at the ceiling looking somber. He was hiding his ture feelings again; "..Kit?"

"What if they refuse her?" Kit asked himself looking a bit bitter; " What if they force me back there?"

"Kit.." Baloo shook his head wondering if that kid will ever find peace again; "..considering that welfare is having trouble. I think the later is not going to happen."

"Baloo.." Kit said sounding angry; shaking his head as he continued to look up at the ceiling; "..I don't want to leave here."

"Don't worry Little Britches; you and I will still be friends for life.." Baloo responded; "..I'll try to adopt you."

"Thank you for trying Poppar Bear." Kit smiled knowing that Baloo's record was going to get him in even trouble than Rebecca ever was. Still; he couldn't help but smile at Baloo's attempt. He really did care about him; and he was the one who stood up for him when no one could.

"Kitboy? You got to stop worrying about the worst or else it will happen." Baloo explained trying to calm Kit's fears; " I've seen it too many times. It's happened to me."

"Poppa Bear.." Kit said smiling and had a slight giggle in his voice; "..you always make me smile."

"That's what friends do." Baloo said as he rolls into bed; " Time to nod off!"

"Right Baloo.." Kit said smiling as he blows the candlelight on the desk beside him; "...Goodnight..." With that gesture; Kit finally dozed into slumberland, knowing that he was going to face the toughest task in history. He had to go back; to prove one way or another that the orphanage can change and change properly.....The night was cold; but not cold enough to stop Kit Cloudkicker as he had felt worse....

***

It was morning...The outside sky was sunny with no clouds in sight and no wind. It was a perfect day to be a pilot as a yellow taxi-cab like seaplane was flying towards its known destination of Wesdon. It was an AirTaxi X-C12; which was used for private transportation to destinations that can not be accessed by a ground taxi alone. Inside that AirTaxi; in the back seat was Rebecca on the left and Kit kneeling on the right looking down at the ocean below. However; the person who was sitting in the driver's seat was none other than Mac Donald. The old furrin furry who was on the inside of politcs and social issues was upgraded from being just a taxi driver to flying an Air Taxi. He was smiling and trying to create a friendly enivronment as usual.

"This is the first time I've ever been in an air taxi." Kit said in awe as he looked out the window and saw the beautiful ocean below. It was breathtaking and it took his mind off the problems of his life.

"I used to drive regular taxis before driving the air ones." Mac responded with a grin; " I felt exactly the same way."

"I've been in these many times when I was a kid." Rebecca said sounding dreamy; " Dad loved air taxis."

"Really?" Kit asked.

"Yes Kit.." Rebecca responded as Kit sat down in his original position; "..You can call it the first time I was in a plane."

"Hey; Miss Cunningham?" Mac asked firmly as he looked in the rear view mirror watching thw two two talk like mother and son together; " Who's the kid? He looks familiar."

"His real name is Christopher AeroStar." Rebecca explained as Mac's eye light up; " We call him Kit Cloudkicker here."

"You're Gregory's boy.." Mac said remembering that he and Gregory used to be friends during the awful times he had with Maxim's passing in the Great War; "..aren't ya?"

"Yeah; I am..." Kit said nodding his head.

"God bless you.." Mac said with a huge smile; "..Kevin will love to see you again."

"I know.." Kit said wondering if Mac knew something about his real older sister; "..Do you know what happened to Krista?"

"Your guess is as good as mine." Mac said shrugging his shoulder as Kit shook his head in frustration. The roadblocks that someone apparently was putting in front of him that could give him closure.

"I see..." Kit responded as his statement drifted off in mid-stream and he looked somber.

"Well; you shouldn't look so glum." Mac said honestly; " You are going to be adopted today."

"Do you know anything about the Wesdon orphanage?" Kit asked looking quite concerned.

"Well;" Mac said giggling a little bit; " they don't call me the insider for nothing you know."

"Insider?" Rebecca asked looking confused even though she should have known what kind of person Mac was. He chattered about politcs all the time; if social issues was with politcs then he would be talking it up when someone he liked to talk about was deserving of one.

"I did it for politics and for Gregory's amusement.." Mac chuckled which caused Kit to hold back his laugher at Mac's amusing voice; "..Anyway; I heard that they had to renovate the entire place to get rid of the...devil's spawn as some furries called it."

"Mac?" Rebecca scolded him; " I think the devil is too upsetting for Kit right now."

"That's funny.." Mac giggled back as Kit was giggling under his hands; "..I thought that he could take it since Gregory was a believer of the White Phoenix. Well; enough of that.." he looked at Kit sharply as Kit stopped laughing and controlled himself as the conversation was becoming serious; "..anyway; new ownership has taken over and I was told that the place is so brand new and so respectable now that it is like nothing had happened."

"Was everyone fired?!" Kit asked quickly.

"Most of the nurses were re-hired except for Rosewell." Mac explained; " She became a child welfare activist now."

"See Kit?" Rebecca said petting Kit's head as Kit squirms quite a bit; " You have nothing to worry about."

"I'm just nervous." Kit said honestly as the question that brothered him for so long finally came out; " I mean what if some kid notices me and hates my rotton guts for leaving?"

"Son; if they are kids, they'll forgive you." Mac said driving from his experience as a parent; " Children don't have a natural tendency to hate other children...and speaking of Wesdon. Here we are..." Mac Donald was pointing across towards the horizon as Kit and Rebecca looked out the window and saw a sight that always took their breath away. The skyline was huge; with buildings nearly as tall as any in Cape Suzette and the costal areas lined with boardwalks, seaplanes and wooden buildings that dotted the area. The streets were littered with various furries of various clothing and speices looking like little dots doing business and pleasure on the ground. It looked so peaceful and yet so loud. The sound of planes and cars were heard all around. Wesdon was a bigger city now than it was when Gregory was still alive.

"Wow!!" Kit said looking in absolute awe as he and Rebecca looked at the vast city. It was always a site to see regardless of flying transportation that they were in. However; the real business was about to begin and Kit's soul searching was going to bring upon itself; weither Kit likes it or not.

***

Rebecca and Kit were sitting inside a black taxi car which was driving down a side street in the city of Wesdon called Saint Crescent where there was mostly trees and a few houses here and there until the car finally reached its destination: 316 Saint Crescent, which was the property of the Wesdon White Phoenix Orphanage (formally called the Wesdon Saint Phoenix Orphanage which was owned by Badwin Pentiknight.) While the name has changed; it was still ironic and blastemphy considering the evil and suffering that Kit Cloudkicker/Christopher AeroStar saw inside. The name was still proudly displayed in front of the ten foot high cedar hedge which was lining the entire property. The sign had the name and address in cyan blue letters; with a message displayed below with golden letters: The Home For Wesdon's Displaced Children. Kit and Rebecca open the door and walk out of the taxi and thank the driver as he left the scene. Kit looked at the sign and he could only shudder a bit as the memories were still fresh in his mind. Rebecca could only hope that the people here redeem the faith as they enter beyond the cedar hedge. The orphanage was a wooden structure that looked old; but had a modren feel to it. The building was five stories high and 10 rooms wide and five room long. The roof was painted a unique cyan blue along with the siding with white trim around the window which had double-gazed glass. The front court inside had a small deck with containers for flowers (made of concreate with dasies and various color roses) and a bench for furries to sit on. The deck was covered with a small cyan-blue painted wooden gable placed on white wooden columns which had lamps connected to them with 19th centuray; black; teardrop-shaped gas lamps. It looked like something out of the 1890's. Kit was impressed as his fears were starting to leave his body.

"Well; here we are." Rebecca said hoping to get Kit's spirit up. Kit stood there in awe as the orphanage did have a different feeling then it did when he was here.

"Wow!" Kit responded looking around as if he was impressed; " This _is_ different from the place I knew."

"Mac certainly was not kidding." Rebecca states as they walk towards the main entrance. They saw some more sights as to their right there was a large stone-built well with a wooden house-like turner with a rope and a wooden. There was a sign that said in black letters: [Please Place A Donation To God.] ~I've got to remember to make a donation after the paperwork is done.~ Rebecca thought. To the left of them was a large statue of the dove of peace made of marble which an engraving: To God We Trust To Pray. This orphanage wasn't hiding it's White Phoenix roots at all as Kit was nervous yet again. That feeling of the religious beliefs was haunting in the abuse that Kit suffered in there many years ago was still there in his memory. Still; there was no turning back now as Rebecca and Kit step onto the small deck of the house and make it to the wooden door which to its side had a pull-rope chime bell.

"Well Kit?" Rebecca asked as Kit glups a bit; being very nervous; " Want to ring the bell?"

"Yeah sure...." Kit nodded nervously as he gives the bell chime a gentle tug. The chime sound off a beautiful ring which sounded like classical music. As if there was a cue coming from outside there was giggling and happy shouting in the air to indicate that were children were still present. Kit was feeling some relief as that was a sound that he didn't hear that when Badwin was in charge with all that fear present. The door finally cracks open and a familiar furry female showed herself wearing the suit of a nun. Kit gulped once again as the nun looked a little concerned.

"Hello.." the nun said in a very familiar voice as it was the same voice that was on the telephone earlier; ".are you Miss Cunningham?"

"Yes I am.."Rebecca said as she shows Kit to the nun; "..This is Christopher AeroStar."

"Christo!" The nun responded in shock as she realized that it was Christopher AeroStar; the one that was shown in the papers a couple of months ago when Kit visited Oniz for the first time; " Oniz wasn't kidding after all...You are alive.."

Kit finally decides to look at her and discovers that it was one of the nicest furries that worked at the orphanage when he was there; "Sister Mary Ann?"

"Please Kit; call me Mary Ann.." Mary Ann greeted him; "..my last name is Franco."

"I'm glad to see you again." Kit said cheerfully as Mary Ann and Kit smiled at each; much to the relief of Rebecca who was worried about Kit exploding into his talk about betrayal. Finally; Kit was able to forgive; but not forget.

"Me too!" Mary Ann responded back.

"Now that's very sweet.." Rebecca said matching Kit's cheery tone; "..See Kit? Nothing to worry about."

"I see...anyway..." Mary Ann said as she opened the door completely and extended a hand to Kit; " Come on in Christo! We were expecting you." Kit looks quite tentative about the whole thing as he rarely ever accepted the hand of someone before; even though he effectively does it to his new friends to steer them away from the evils of his past.

"Well Kit?" Rebecca asked as she looked at Kit with her arms folded; " Do you want to cast all that doubt?"

Kit paused for a moment and then finally decides to extends his paw onto Mary Ann's hand to reveal his forgiveness; "I'm ready to meet them again!" His words were so strong that Rebecca shed a tear of joy as the young teenager was finally starting to accept the adults of the world. Of course; Kit's trust of women was more stronger than his trust of males. That test was about to come very soon as Kit walks into the orphanage without any heistation. Rebecca just stood there as Mary Ann looked at her sharply.

"Well Miss Cunningham?" Mary Ann asked with a sharp smile; " Are you here just to see us or to adopt him? Come on in!"

"Coming Sister Mary Ann." Rebecca states as she walks into the orphanage behind Mary Ann and gently closes the door behind her. They walked into a small hallway with the walls made of white stucko; a cruved ceiling and polished wooden floors. There were two faux candlelights on the wall which were colored with glass panels. Mary Ann found the light switch next to the door and flicks it on to make the lights glow orange.

"Welcome to our orphanage Kit.." Mary Ann said as the trio walks down the hallway slowly; "..the home of wayward souls that their families were shattered by divorce or death."

"I know how that feels." Rebecca said looking somber as her husband was still fresh in her mind.

"The owner has been in control for last six years." Mary Ann explained as Kit looked surprised; " He only runs the finances and ethnics since the terrible things that occured during Christo's stay here." Finally; the trio enters the main room which was the registering room. This was the largest room on the first floor which has a vaulted ceiling and was about 50 feet long by 30 feet wide by 20 feet high. The main point of interest were the two swirling staircase on the left and right corners of the room. On their left next to the staircase was a brass grandfather clock with a bulletin board right next to the clock containing a black and white photos of various child furries doing various functions such as baseball, soccer, and chess just to name a few activies. To the right of the right-hand staircase was a large windchime made of gold-plated steel in the shape of four long tubes about a foot long in size. In the middle of the staircase was a desk with a closed wooden door behind it. Sitting in that desk was a black snake furry who was fairly tall who was wearing black suit, white shirt and a black bow-tie; unlike most of the orphanage which wore the clothing of the religious order. Kit gluped again as another section of his adoption was about to begin once again.

"Mr. Henry Cotolite?" Mary Ann said as the black snake furry looks up; " I have a special friend visit for you."

"You are Christopher AeroStar aren't ya?" Henry asked hoping that it was apparently.

"In the flesh!" Kit said as he gave a thumbs up which causes Henry to laugh in glee."

"That smile is top class." Henry said smiling for ear to ear; " Oniz Mecha has told me so much about you. Oniz wasn't lying when she said that you are cute."

"Oh boy!" Kit said as he blushed in acute embrassment as the adults giggle at the sight of it. Kit paused for a moment and then started to laugh in unison as it was pretty funny to him too.

"Anyway; Henry?" Rebecca asked as they stopped laughing. There was a serious matter to commence.

"Ah yes! Miss Cunningham." Henry said as he ponders; " You're the sepcial guardian of Christopher AeroStar under his name Kit Cloudkicker. You're here to officially adopt Kit. Mary Ann was on the phone with you."

"Yeah.." Rebecca nodded; "..that was me."

"She's beginning to sound like me." Kit said shrugging her shoulder as she was talking in the teenage talk which some people would shudder at the thought of it.

"Like I said.." Rebecca said ribbing Kit gently and with a slight giggle; "..Get use to it."

"So Christo." Herny asked as he squatted down acting quite nice; " Would you like a look around? For old times sake?"

"That would be nice.." Kit said as Mary Ann nods with him to state that she will be the one to show Kit the orphanage.

"Come with me then." Mary Ann said as they turn around and start talking to each other; " There are two nurses that are _dying_ to see ya."

"Now;" Kit said acting modestly; " they shouldn't try to kill themselves just because for me."

"It's just been many years since they last saw you." Mary Ann responded as they walked up the spiral staircase together as Rebecca and Henry looked at the moment smiling together.

"Please; tell me more.." Kit said as his voice trailed off.

"Of course." Mary Ann said as they were finally out of sight as Rebecca and Henry finally had a chance to be alone together.

"Okay; Miss Cunningham." Herny said without heistation; " Let's get down to the most important business of adoption. Come with me Miss Cunningham."

"Of course;" Rebecca said pumping her fist; " I'm ready to go."

"I have some good news and bad news." Henry explained;" The bad news is that there is no guarntee that they will approve your application.."

"Child Welfare?" Rebecca asked looking quite surprised. She realized that there was still the task of getting her past the diffcult screening process created in part to make sure that only certain types of families could pass. Single families had little chance of become a parent to an adopted child. However; that was before the scandal of the orphanages.

"That's right. Now I think that you are a good enough to be the mother to that brave lad. " Henry said looking quite confident; " However; it's not what I think. However; the good news is that the chances of adoption are high now since Child Welfare is back pedalling on adoption because of the scandal.."

"Are you worried?" Rebecca asked as she remember that Kit was in the center of the whole scandal with his discoveries of the dead butterbox babies; " I mean your orphanage was the centre of this..."

"We've been threatened by Badwin's orphanaged lobby; but we and 30 other orphanages have separated from the lobby." Herny explained to show that he was serious in making sure that the past doesn't happen again; " We are the ones who want to reform."

"You don't say..."" Rebecca said as she wonders; however, Henry did sound very harmless and that since trust is earned and Kit feels more comfrontable being here; so there was no problems here. Rebecca walked towards Henry as he proceeds to the door.

"Well; I explain more while you do the 30 pages paperwork.." Henry states as he opened the door behind his desk completely open; "..Come on!"

"Oh boy!" Rebecca said looking shocked since she expected this to happen within minutes. Now it sounded like hours as the consqeuences of the scandal was coming to life. Meanwhile; Kit and Mary Ann were on the third floor walking down the hallway which was the same hallway that Kit walked down many times years ago when he was abused by Badwin. It was completely different in many ways as there was new flooring, new walls and that imfamous storage room was completely gone. Kit didn't notice anything that he could put his finger on and say that he remembered it. Apparently; the orphanage believed that it was too traumatic for that storage room to exist anymore. Still; that didn't stop Kit from thinking that little has actually changed here phsyically.

"A lot has happened." Mary Ann said as they walked down the hallway.

"Yeah;" Kit said as he looked around; "...but it looks so much the same to me."

"Memories can be engraved on the very soul." Mary Ann said understanding how Kit was feeling.

"That's ture!" Kit said in kind nodding his head as two nuns approch kit dressed in the same clothes as Sister Mary Ann. The first one on the left was known as Sister Ashwell Talond; who was an average height white mallard who had a scar on her bill which appeared to be put there by Badwin for disobeying his orders somewhere. Sister Ashwell used to be a poet before she apparently got a higher calling from God to become a sitter to wayward children. The second nun who was a brown cat with white splashes around her eyes and cheek; had a similar calling except that she was a designer of compasses. Her name was Sister Victory Zacho; formally of the bankrupt company Zacho Compasses Inc which was the number one company in designing compasses before the competition developed electronic compasses and drove the clockwheel type of compass to the fringes and drove her company out of business. They notice Kit right away and look quite excited.

"Christopher?!" Sister Ashwell asked looking quite surprised.

"Sister Victory?! Sister Ashwell?!" Kit said in amazement as his eyes lit up; " I didn't think I'd see you both again."

"Us too!" they both respond as Ashwell sheds a tear in joy and rejoicing. Kit just smiled as he felt pretty goof about himself. The nuns who protected him from much of Badwin's wrath were not angry at him that he left. I guess they believed that he was better off running away from the death and horror of death children and that they couldn't blame him since he was so afraid of becoming the next child to be murdered by Badwin.

"Sister Mary?" Sister Victory asked; " How is Sister Rosewell doing in her advocation for independent orphanages?"

"It's been slow going." Sister Mary Ann responded; sounding disappointed.

"Why does our government continue to deny such malice exists?" Kit asked sounding quite self-rightous and then he shruggs his shoulders again as a chill suddenly beckons inside Kit's heart as they were walking. Kit just stops there and becomes paralized with some acute fear.

"Democracy plays strange things on people." Ashwell states as Sister Victory stops to notice that Kit has stopped walking and was shivering; " Sometimes the misguided run the church."

"Do you feel cold my lamb of God?" Sister Victory asks the young lad as Mary Ann and Ashwell stop and turn around to see Kit was paralized.

"This must be where I saw those..." Kit said shivering as Mary Ann shakes her head in sorrow. They had actually crossed the area where the storage room was. The memory was so painful that Kit could remember exactly where the storage room is even though it was completely destoryed in the the renovation and purification of the orphanage from the evil of the murders of weak, helpless babies; all because they were too weak and someone considered them a determent to the social fabric. It was inescapable to Kit as the vomiting and the fear of death was still in his mind.

"Even different..the outcome is the same.." Mary Ann responded as Kit was able to stop feeling fear and was able to move again as Mary Ann changes the subject which Kit felt some relief;..Sister Victory? Have you prepared the beds?"

"Of course..."

"Sister Mary Ann?" Kit asked as he was starting to remember that his child friends were here and he felt like he was acting heartless in not mentioning them; " How is Rodger doing?"

"Umm...Christo?" Ashwell said as she and her collegues were shaking their heads in sorrow again as it looked like there was more consequences to the scandal; " Rodger is dead I think."

"What?!" Kit shouted out in shock which causes Mary Ann to become cross at Ashwell; " Not another one...!"

"Ashwell?!" Mary Ann scolded as she reminded Ashwell that Rodger's body wasn't ever found; similar to Christopher's fake death; " Kit? Rodger and many of the kids were moved after Badwin was arrested. Rodger, Clawsen, John Biggs, Tai, Tail, Dame and Sara all went to the Cape Suzette orphanage. We haven't heard from then since. Don Karnage's battle with Cape Suzette...The Lightning Gun fired directly at the orphanage. I don't think anyone made it alive; son...I'm sorry Christo." Kit just felt helpless as his selfishness (in his own mind) was becoming more and more painful to his own former friends. Plus; a side of the attack on Cape Suzette by Don Karnage that was never explained was being heard by Kit. Kit thought that no one was killed by the Air Pirates during that attack and that the only thing was the major damage to building caused by the Lightning was the only thing. Kit's heart sank to new lows: He was responsiable for the murders of seven children and an unknown number of kids and adults which he never knew. All because he tried to save his new family; even though if he didn't betray his new family to save them; the Air Pirates would have found them and kill them; thus there would be no one to save Cape Suzette and even more lives would be lost.

"Teron? Jim? Joe? Sam?" Kit could only ask sounding quite strong.

"To the Windia orphanage." Mary Ann said assuring Kit that they were all right; " Joe & Sam were adopted and we're not allowed to dive into their lives."

"What have I done?!" Kit said loudly as he fell to his knees in sorrow as Mary Ann goes to comfront him.

"Christo;" Mary Ann explained assuring him that he wasn't being blamed for running away; " you saved countless lives; Rosewell too.."

"You don't understand!" Kit explains with a couple of tears coming from his eyes; " I caused the attack at Cape Suzette!"

"Oniz told me about it. Don't worry anymore.." Mary Ann said gently as she gently grabs Kit's hand and Kit stands up to wipe the tears from his own eyes; "..you redeemed yourself...Now; would you like to see the classroom one more time?"

"Yeah; sure.." Kit said as he nodded; "..What about Jackie?"

"Sister Ashwell?" Victory asked.

"She's wasn't an orphan to begin with;" Ashwell said; " she's with Rosewell."

"At least she's physically all right." Kit said looking down at the ground.

"I wonder how mentally and spiritually all right she is?" Victory asked as Kit wonders about that thing too as Sister Ashwell looks at Victory to tell her that they need to get back to work.

"Sister Mary Ann...we better get back to work right now." Sister Ashwell states; " You know how the caretaker wants us to be responsible."

"Don't forget that we're supposed to take the kids bowling tommorrow afternoon.." Sister Victory added as she begins to walk away from Mary Ann and Kit.

"Of course.." Sister Ashwell said to end their conversation as she walks behind Sister Victory;"..See you later Sister Mary Ann."

"Of course.." Mary Ann responded as they walk completely out of sight. Kit started to smile again as the sound of bowling balls was showing him memories of WildCat.

"Sounds like WildCat." Kit said giggling slightly; " He loves to bowl after fixing airplane."

"Ah Frank WildCat.." Mary Ann said in amazement that Kit would know him personally; "..Oniz Mecha's understudy."

"You knew Oniz Mecha personally?" Kit asked. Many people knew about Oniz Mecha as a public figure; but he was amazed that Mary Ann would know her personally.

"Yeah; I did. I worked with her well before the Great War began." Mary Ann explained as Kit and Mary Ann walked forward in the opposite direction that the other two sisters were walking; " I was second to Clarie Taylor's Windsolaz Beach Project a wildlife preversation order."

"Please; tell me more..." Kit said as they walk towards the classroom. Things were just getting started for Rebecca as she was finally inside Henry's office sitting down on a chair in front of Henry's desk. Henry walks forward carrying at least 35 pages of forms in his paws and places them on the desk. The office is fairly small with white walls made of stucko. The ceiling was vanilla as well with a single light fixure on top attached to a very small wooden ceiling fan. There were four metal filing cabients total place on the left, right sides of the desks with two of those four at the backwall behind the desk which all were filled with profiles of each child in the orphanage past and present. The front wall which had the door leading out of the office had a large watercooler on the right side of the door and then there was a large bronze-plated cross with the White Phoenix holding it on top of the door with the engraving below the artwork saying: Let There Be Light!

"What is this?" Rebecca asked looking quite stunned at the countless pages of forms on the desk; " Leftovers?"

"You wish.." Henry said shaking her head; "..This is the standard application forms for adoptions."

"It's hundreds of pages long!" Rebecca protested; " By the looks of it..."

"Actually it's only 35." Henry responded trying to keep a good face in this whole thing; " The Usland government side is 30 by itself. Personally; they're doing it to cover their butts."

"If this is the way to adopt Kit;" Rebecca responded as she took a deep breath and takes the first page of the form and looks at it; " then so be it!"

"Nothing gonna stop ya eh?" Herny asked with a moderate smile as Henry opens the door and exits the office; " I'll leave you to your business at hand. Ring the bell on the desk when you're done. If you need any water; the water cooler is over there and the cups are below it. Good luck..." Herny finally closes the door as Rebecca takes a pen and begins the long and painful process in adoption.

"Well Kit.." Rebecca said taking another deep breath; "..Here I go...." Rebecca begins to put the pen on paper and begin the long and painful process. As that was going on; Kit and Sister Mary Ann enter the classroom on the third floor where Kit Cloudkicker got some of his education starting at the age of five. It was like a small chruch and it smelled like a chruch too with that overwhelming smell of vanish on the six rows of chruch pews which seated 30 children each with crimson red, bibles which weighted a couple of pounds apiece underneath the benches. In front of the pews centered near the backwall was a stage about six feet tall with a couple of makeshift stairs for access to a pulpit at the front center of the stage which was made of the same polished wood with a small microphone attached to the top of the pulpit. Behind the pulpit was a chalkboard which was cleared with water since it looked quite a bit wet. The room had not changed for the most part; although the walls were repainted with artwork of the White Phoenix and there was a small area (about 20 feet square) behind the chruch where there was a small reading area filled with various books (even some that were disapporved by the high chruch of God decades ago) and had several windows to let in fresh air and light. The area was covered by red carpet. Kit and Mary Ann head to the pulpit and look at the artwork of the White Phoenix in awe.

"Remember this place?" Mary Ann asked Kit as he was looking firm as he wonders if those who keep telling him that he is the messiah are telling the truth...Still; he couldn't accept it. He was still a 14 year old child with a past that would send him straight to the fire pit where his souls would die before the devil.

"All too well.. " Kit responds as he looked around; seeing that they weren't going to hide anything from Kit here; "..this is proably where I learned all my self-rightous talk...to the letter.."

"I remember that too.." Mary Ann said as she felt sad to Kit and wanted to apologize to him for allowing Badwin to nearly kill Kit with a balsm wooden chair; "..Sadly; I was ordered by Badwin to give him that wooden chair. It was reprehenisble of me..."

"...and if you didn't do it he would've used it on you." Kit responded without heistation; knowing that he wasn't the only one who suffered at the hands of Badwin. He hated children and used women to advance his henious crimes; " Sister Rosewell was hard on me for the same reason.." Kit shook his head as the Rosewall that he remembered; the rough demeanor was starting to become justified for her own surivial; "..I guess.." Kit's voice drifts off as he walked towards the window; noticing the books on his way to the reading area. Kit smiled for a second before looking out the window and then his heart sank to another level once again. He saw that there was no baseball field left anymore; the one where Kit played baseball and ran away from the orphanage after finding the dead babies. The whole baseball field was turned into a memorial gardens. Although there were no bodies buried in the field; the place was filled with roses, daisies, tulips and lupins in various partterns of White Phoenix imagery. The main point of interest was a large marble gravestone about nine feet high, nine feet long and at least two feet thick which was in the shape of a heart with a cross in the middle of the heart. There was a large engraving below the cross which read as follows: Memorial To The Children Whose Lives Were Ruined And/Or Killed By The Devil. May The Children Living Today Be Blessed With Love. Below the message was a list of more than 500 children who were killed by Badwin and the religious orphanage caretakers who took part in the deaths of helpless children. Christopher's name was also on the list. The scene overwhelmed Kit once again as he started to cry again; seeing his depature as the desturction of the kids' dreams to play on the baseball field. He wasn't the only one who lost his innocence that day. That wooden fence was completely gone as well and there was no cedar hedge around; so everyone could see it no problem. Mary Ann walks to the window to help Kit cope with the thoughts that were rushing through his head.

"I'm sorry Kit." Mary Ann explained; " We moved the baseball to the east gable of the property."

"It's not about baseball." Kit said wiping the tear from his eyes and trying to be brave in the face of this past that continues to haunt him; " I was crying for all those kids who suffered because I left."

"At least you are facing that past now." Mary Ann said nodding her head to show that she wasn't going to punish Kit nor make him feel bad for leaving.

"Yeah;" Kit said with a weak smile as he shows that he was still strong in the face of his own sins; " the past shall be cleansed."

"Would you like to see your sleeping quarters?" Mary Ann asked gently.

"I'd love too!" Kit said smiling stronger as he walks towards the classroom door.

"Hopefully; this will be a lot happier for you." Mary Ann agrees in unison as she walks with Kit towards the door.

"I hope so too..." Kit said as he opens the door and walks out of the classroom with Mary Ann trailing close behind. There was still a lot of memories left to face and Kit was going to get even more memories to see as the consequences and aftermath of his depature from the orphanage. As Kit was having his former life flash before his eyes; it was more interesting as Rebecca continued to fill out the paperwork for adoption looking more and more frustrated as she was barely halfway through. Rebecca already had two cups of water and was sweating through the entire process as the demands for adoption were suddenly starting to sound really stupid. It was like the Usland government was trying to throw barriers into her way to see Kit have a legit family instead of the special guardianship which could be taken away in the blink of an eye. She was grumbling like Baloo and sounding like she was whining.

"What kind of banana-republic government has Usland become?! I mean; who's business is it for if I drink water or not. Bird-brains!!" Rebecca shouted in frustration as she threw the empty cup at the wall; but it was too short and falls into the trash can. " This is more like a profile setting than an adoption.." Rebecca shook her head and calmed herself down again to continue the long process; for Kit's sake and well-being; "..I hope Kit's having a better time than I am..." Rebecca continues the rough process of adoption much like the tasks of being involved in the rough and tumble world of cargo. Meanwhile; back in the third floor hallway, Mary Ann and Kit were near the end of the hallway where there was a staircase going up to the fourth floor on the right. Mary Ann and Kit finally stop at the front of the door with the white letters: A-B. The hallway was litter with doors with letters C-F and so on until the end of the hallway with T-Z and those wooden doors standing there like straight soliders. It looked just like old times for Kit Cloudkicker....

"Here's your old room Mr. AeroStar." Mary Ann proclaims as she opens the door and lets Kit go inside; " Umm..be careful when you see your area..."

"Why?" Kit asked looking quite confused at the warning that she was giving.

'You will see the truth soon..." Mary Ann said as they entered into Kit's bedroom. The bedroom was fairly basic for about three-quarters of the room. The right hand side of the room had seven wooden bunkbeds; each having three beds and up to six children could sleep together in one bunkbed (although sharing bunkbeds was rare in the orphanage. Each bed had white and crimson red covers with crimson red pillows for that religious feeling. The left hand side was were filled with 20 wooden shelves with 10 drawers per shelf (with clothes and other stuff). The floor was made of that strong varnished wood and there was no light present except for a large window on the back wall. The walls were painted peach in color and the ceiling with painted lime green. Kit walks slowly around looking for his bed which on the last quarter of the area...

"Just as I remember it...all too well.. " Kit said as he made the mistake of looking towards the far wall and what he saw made his heart sink even lower than before; he could only ask as he pointed towards the far window "..What is that?" Kit ran to the last quarter of the bedroom and saw a sight that made him sink to his knees again. He was witness to the world's suffering as the area was filled with flowers of various kinds; most of them slumping down as if there was sorrow in the air. They surrounded a large bed with a quilt knited with a large blue cross on a white quilt of the White Phoenix. There were various painting and drawing which looked liked they were painted and drawn by Kit himself. Kit begins to get that feeling of sadness and happiness at the same time as he chokes back a sob; realizing that all that artwork was his and that Rosewell never destroyed as she proclaimed that she would. At the front of the shrine was a marble stone plaque with a large cross which had the following engraving: The Christopher AeroStar Shrine. A Tribute To The Son Of The Greatest Pilot & Diplomat Of All Time. 1925-1931. Kit started to cry; but he looked somewhat happy as he was seeing the truth behind Sister Rosewell herself.

"That's.." Mary Ann explained as she had a tear in her eye too and was shaking her head; "..your shine. The kids wanted to give you this so that you would never be forgotten before they left..."

"I thought that Rosewell destroyed all my drawings." Kit said outright as he was feeling ready to apologize to Rosewell for calling her mean and nasty behind her back now.

'She was order by Badwin to destroy them;" Mary Ann explained further; " but Rosewell felt sorry for you since she felt that you were catching you dreams."

"She _never_ hated me." Kit said shaking his head feeling relieved that she wasn't a mean nun.

"She was a nice nun.." Mary Ann said assuring Kit that the whole problem with Rosewell was water under the bridge as Kit felt like forgiving her; "..She was the one who suggested the shrine and putting the drawings on the wall as a way to show up Badwin."

"What do you mean?" Kit asked looking quite surprised.

"She never really trusted Badwin." Mary Ann said honestly; " I mean Badwin was very serective and two sisters went missing afterwards..."

"I get it now..." Kit said as that memory of being in this room was starting to return to him. He remembered it so well. This was the moment he actually told his friends that this would be the last time he would ever see them....

~

*** Sometime in 1931; A few hours after Kit saw those Butterbox Babies...

The bedroom so many years ago was about the same except for the stuff that was in the shrine and the bed in that area didn't exist. Kit Cloudkicker was sitting on the bottom bunk in the far room. Also present in the room were Kit's only three real friends. All three friends were wearing those grey, bland uniforms required by Usland law for religious schools. One of them was of course Rodger Atwill who was a grey elephant who was the same height as Kit was and had an attitude of a jock. The second furry was Tail Spin (read: inside joke on TaleSpin and Sonic's furry friend.) who was an orange fox and looked quite timid in comparasion; but was about a half-a-foot taller than Kit was. The third furry was known as Tai Molive who was a brown mole about the same height as Kit with about the same type of emotion as Kit is. They were discussing friendship talk behind Badwin's rule as a smell was overwhelming them a little bit.

"Hey Kit?!" Rodger states as he smells the air and it smelled vulgar; " Are you all right? You look pale?"

"...and smell funny too!" Tai responds waving his arm in the arm to fan the fumes away.

"Sister Rosewell..." Kit started to explain that he was caught by Sister Rosewell and today was the day that he was fed

"...Let me guess." Tail said chuckling; " Sister Rosewell sprayed you with holy water to blast those devil away didn't she?"

"Yeah...." Kit said as he didn't think it was funny; but was not in the mood to say so; " Rodger? Tai? Tail? I just want to say.." Kit looks around as a tear came out of his eye; "..Goodbye."

"Goodbye?!" all his friends said in shock; looking confused at the thought. What did Kit mean by saying _goodbye_ as that word was nonexistent; except in adoptation and no one was allowed to be adopted from this orphanage. At least that's what Badwin said.

"I want to see the world." Kit said in response without any heistation. He meant what he said and he looked like he was in a slight fear as he was shaking a bit from the horror he saw earlier.

"Kit.." Tai said trying to calm him down; "..You're daydreaming is starting to become a fright."

"Look Kit..So you..are.." Rodger said thinking that Kit was kidding as he changes the subject; "..Anyway; Jackie needs one more player for her side of the baseball team...How about one more baseball game for old times sake?"

"I'd rather not.." Kit responded shaking his head; "..Jackie doesn't want me...she said I'm nothing but trouble."

"Jackie says that to every player on her team." Tail reminds him; " She hates losing. Don't worry about it."

"Gee...thanks." Kit said as then he realized something. The baseball field had a gate which lead into the forest...and that area is far away from Badwin's view. Maybe he could....As he was pondering, a female black raccoon Jackie Van Morale appears wearing a brown blouse with a white shirt and a brown baseball cap (the color of the orphanage baseball team). She was two inches taller than Kit and she had an attitude that was as rough as Rebecca was. She enters sounding like a cocky little female ready to pounce on her opposition.

"Well; are you going to joins us?" Jackie said in a cocky tone; " Or I'm thinking that you are a tiny loser!"

"I'm ready Jackie!" Kit said with a vengenace as he stands up and looks at Jackie with fire in his eyes as Jackie is taken off guard by Kit's words. Tai and Tails stare in awe as Rodger looks impressed himself.

"Oooo..." Jackie said with some arrogance; "..the kid's got some spunk!" Then a female, black raccon nun enters the bedroom and looks directly at Kit. This was the nun that Kit didn't like very much and it was apparent that she heard him within earshot. Her name was Sister Rosewell Van Morale; the mother of Jackie. She had her arms folded; but she wasn't cross at all.

"Well, well..the young boy's finally waking up to realitiy." Rosewell stated firmly;" That's steady progress. Now; let us have a good time and have some fun...Right?"

"Right!" The boys responded like a bunch of soliders.

"Good! Jackie?" Rosewell nodded at her daughter as she nodded back.

"Okay Mom." Jackie responded as they turned around and exited the bedroom.

"[Momma's girl is going down.]" Rodger grumbled under his breath as he had a personal rival with Jackie as she was the star pitcher and Rodger was the star hitter of the Wesdon Orphanage Hawks; a team that went undefeated for 12 years now."[ She think she's such a hotshot pitcher.]"

'Rodger?!" Kit asked as it appeared that Rodger was spacing out. Rodger heard it and he snaps out of it quickly and walks towards the bedroom door.

'Ah..nothing...Let's go Tai." Rodger said in defense as Tai turns around and walks towards the bedroom door.

"Right..." Tai said as he and Rodger exit the bedroom leaving a confused Kit with Tail who looked a bit timid.

"Tail.." Kit said wondering the hypocritical nature of Rodger as he was able to get away with daydreaming and Kit wasn't able to; "..Rodger was daydreaming.."

"Rodger usually talks under his breath," Tail explains with a bit of fear in his voice which Kit decides to smile as he didn't want to scare Tail into thinking that he was leaving; " Let's catch up before Rosewell catches us."

"Right. Thanks Tail." Kit said as Tail turns around and walks right out of the room. Kit then had his idea to escape from Badwin once and for all ~ That baseball game gives me an idea.~ he thought as he ran out of the bedroom and said nothing to give his plan away as the scene returned to the present...

~

Kit stands up as Mary Ann walks towards him and asks him; "Are you all right?"

"Yeah.." Kit said nodding his head; "..just the memories pouring back in."

"Would you like to see anything else?" Mary Ann asked gently again.

"I'd like to see the new baseball field." Kit said smiling stronger.

"All right.." Mary Ann responded; "..I'll inform Sister Victory to see Rebecca as soon as she's done."

"Thank you..." Kit said as they both turned their backs on Kit's shrine and exited the bedroom. Suddenly; as if God was watching over them; a blast of sunlight beckons the window. The light bathes the slumping flowers and they suddenly begin to bloom into their full form once again. As that was going on; Rebecca was on the last page of the adoption form and was finally starting to feel the relief. However; it wasn't without frustration as she drank ten cups of water from the watercooler and it was almost empty now.

"All I have to do now is put my signature on it.." Rebecca said as she finally signs her name right on the last line of the adoption form which on the bottom of the page; "..There....I'm done...Literally..." Rebecca takes a deep breath as she slaps her hand on the chimebell on the desk once and it rings once.

"I hear that you are done.." Henry states from outside the office; "..One moment please."

Rebecca stands up and grabs all of the forms as Herny enters the office. "Here it is in all of its glory!" she states as she gives all of the forms to Henry.

"Thank you very much." Henry states as he puts them down onto his desk on the out portion of his desk; " I'll mail this to Child Welfare as soon as possible."

"How long?" Rebecca asked.

"Well; it took you a half-hour to complete the paperwork." Henry said as if he was impressed with the speed that she pulled this off; particually with the new paperwork. It usually takes at least an hour to complete; " I mean that is pretty quick."

"Thank you...I'm an expert at paperwork.." Rebecca said as she grumbles at the thought of Baloo's past misdeeds which required countless paperwork from tax departments and such; "..No; I meant to say is how long will it take to complete the process?"

"I don't know...It could take two days.." Henry said shrugging his shoulders; "..it could take two weeks...it could take as many as two months from my experience."

"Does that mean that Christopher would have to stay here before...?" Rebecca asked with deep concern as the two adults walk out of the office and enter the main room.

"As long as he stays under special guardianship;" Herny explained as Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief as she didn't want to lose her best employee; nor let Kit think that she didn't care about him; " then he can stay with you." As they talked; Sister Victory and Sister Ashwell enter downstairs and greet them as Henry notices them.

"Oh; are you finished with the beds?" Henry asked.

"Yes Father Henry." Sister Ashwell said as Rebecca's eyebrows light up with surprise.

"I didn't know you were a priest." Rebecca said as Henry looked confused at Rebecca. Religious orphanages were by Wesdon/Usland law supposed to be owned by preists of the chruch.

"Only on Sundays at the Wesdon-East Temple about two blocks south of here." Herny said with a smile; " I believe that Gregory AeroStar asked for the AeroStar to be in religious orphanages rather then selicur ones in his will." That thought brought a shiver to Rebecca Cunningham; as what would he think in heaven at the treatment of his youngest son at the hands of Badwin and this religious orphanage? And what about his other children as well?

"Mary Ann wanted to inform you that Kit is outside now looking at the baseball field right now." Sister Victory explained.

"Miss Cunningham; this is Sister Ashwell and Sister Victory." Henry said as Rebecca nodded her head to greet them; "These two along with Mary Ann were able to be with Christopher..and tried to show kindness to him before he was forced to leave due to the scandal. However; Badwin had two other nuns killed to shut them up..."

"Miss Cunningham?" Sister Ashwell asked as Rebecca was shivering at the scope of Badwin's pure evil.

"It's all right." Rebecca said shaking off the fear that was still present in her mind; seeing Kit being attacked by Badwin; " I'm ready to leave now."

"Then you shall follow us to the baseball field." Sister Victory said; " Kit should be there by now."

"All right.."  Rebecca said as the four adults walk down towards the hallway which lead to the main exit out of the orphanage; using the shortcut towards the baseball field. As they go to the baseball field; Kit and Mary Ann enter the large locker room on the ground floor which was made of concreate blocks and a concreate floor; similar to a professional baseball locker room. There were well over 200 metal lockers which were crimson red in color for the males on the left hand side of the room and cyan blue for the females on the right hand side of the room. There were a few baseball gloves and a few wooden baseball bats on the floor; but it was clean for the most part. There was a large barn door on the backwall which separates the field from the locker room as Kit and Mary Ann walked towards the door. Kit's face turned to smiles as he was hearing the sound of children laughing and shouting happy things as that was a sign that the orphanage has changed its ways. It was the same cheering he heard early on in the visit.

"So here we are Kit." Mary Ann said as Kit looked around in awe.

"So; you still have your own baseball team." Kit said as he thought that at least something good from his past was still intact.

"Actually;" Mary Ann said with a somber look on her face; " because of the scandal we were suspended for 15 years from playing team baseball." Kit looked down and saw yet another example of a consequence for the scandal of the Wesdon Orphanage. Kit was almost praying at this point that this was the last consquence; however, he knew that it would never be over. Conseqeunces are usually unintentional no matter how much we try to reduce them to a minimum.

"I see.." Kit said as he tried to smile again; "..Is there any way that I can see what's going on?"

"Sure my lamb of God.." Mary Ann explained as she approches the wooden barn door which was barred by a 2 by 12 piece of wood; "...it's _your_ stroll on memory lane...Here we go..."

Mary Ann takes the board off the barn door and opens it. A large amount of sunlight beckons the area as Kit's eyes begin to light up; "Wow.."

"I knew that you would love it." Mary Ann said with a slight giggle in her voice; " Come...." Kit and Mary Ann finally walked into the light and appeared outside in the sunshine right onto the outdoor baseball field. It looked exactly like the field that was on the north gable side of the property many years ago; however, there was a chain-linked fence surrounding the field; with a small gate to enter the field from the main entrance of the orphanage. There were two more nuns watching the baseball game. The first was wearing the same outfits as any nun (including the second nun present at the game); however; she was also wearing an umpire mask and was umpiring at the plate. She was a white dog who was average height and weight and had a smug look of a bulldog. She was known to the orphanage as Sister Susan Clas; while the second nun was a Blue Jay known as Sister Marle Baylos; who was a couple of inches taller. They were like all the other nuns very nice; however, they can be self-rightous if need to be. There were a total of eighteen children playing; who were wearing brown shirts, brown pants and brown/white baseball caps; just like the professional baseball did before the scandal started. Apparently; they lacked the funds to buy new uniforms. Not that it brothered Kit one bit. The pitcher was a black crow male; the right field player was a brown cougar male; the left field player was a brown beaver female; the centre field player was a red robin male; the shortstop was a blond cat male; the first base woman was a white bear; the second basewoman was a brown turtle; the third baseman was an orange fox and the catcher was a brown jackal female all of various heights playing baseball in the field at this time. Currently at the plate there was a white rabbit female who was wearing the white shirt instead of the brown shirt as was the other teamates that were coming up to bat. The second batter in the white circle batter box; next to the bench was a male black dog furry who looked fairly strong for his height. Currently on the wooden bench next to the building were the rest of the players of various heights which included a male green sparna, a female brown bear which could have easily looked like a sister of Kit Cloudkicker (she's not by the way), a male orange duck, a tall male bengel tiger, a tall male brown lion, a female silver hawk and a male brown hawk which looked like the silver hawk's younger brother for some reason. They were all under the age of 13; with the youngest appearing to be around six or seven years old. It was never known what inning they were in; nor the score because they no longer kept score anymore. Everyone got a chance to go at bat every half inning and then when all nine player finish batting; they exchange. The pitcher was about to get ready to wind up for the first pitch as Sister Marle notices Sister Mary Ann with someone she didn't know; so she had to stop the game since they were too close to the batter...

"Oh?" Sister Marle said as she Mary Ann and takes her umpire's mask off; " Time out..."

"Huh?" the pitcher furry asked in confusion as Sister Susan notice them too and walks toward Mary Ann.

"Everyone take five minutes." Sister Susan said as the games halts in its tracks; " Hello Sister Mary Ann."

"Who's your guest?" Marle asked; " I haven't seen him before."

"Sisters.." Mary Ann explained; "..this is Christopher AeroStar; he's here to be adopted today."

"Your that kid that almost drowned in Wesdon." Marle as she remembered the story that was in the papers.

"Please to meet you..." Susan greets him as Kit nods his head. However; Kit looks at the children that had stop playing and sees that they were gossiping at him for some reason. Even though he didn't know why or what they were gossiping about; it was making him nevrous. Still; he had to be nice since they were just children.

"Thank you.." Kit said as he decided to give away his second name; "..I'm also known as Kit Cloudkicker and..." As if on the cue of his own given name; the kids all of a sudden stopped gossiping and started to apporch Kit; making him even more nervous.

"Hey; you're that boy who was a stuntman.." the left field furry said giving him a thumbs up which made all the nervous vibes from Kit go away in an instant; "..That's cool."

"You protected that rich kid from the Air Pirates.." the shortstop responded in kind; "..That's great!"

"Can I have your autograph?" one of the furries who was about to go to bat as Kit is smiling.

"I have a crush on you Kit..." the first basewomen exclaimed and that caused Kit to giggle slightly as the Sisters had to step in front of them to protect Kit from the rush of his own fans for some odd reason. Apparently; Kit Cloudkicker was an idol to them and Christopher was a mere tragedy. Kit realized that he made the right decision in keeping the name that made him what he was today.

"Oh shucks.." Kit said giggling loudly; "..Where do I start?"

"When they hear the name Cloudkicker;" Mary Ann explained trying to keep some order without acting mean at all; " they sort of get idolistic."

"Okay children.." Susan said holding up her hand to keep the children from going too far; "..one at a time...God doesn't like idols."

"God is saving my life after all." Kit responded with glee as the children decided to obey the sister and they stop. Then; the pitcher of the team stood up and walked forward.

"Kit?" the pitcher asked gently;" Will you tell us one of you adventures?"

"Well...I..." Kit said with a confused look as Rebecca and Henry enter the baseball field from the steel gate entrance along with Sister Ashwell and Sister Victory in tow.

"Kit? It's time to..." Rebecca said as her jaw dropped a bit as the scene was priceless. Kit was actually having fun with the orphanage children and Kit looked happy for a change. The children have completely forgiven him; or they were happy to see them because of the legend of Little Britches created during his time with Higher For Hire, not because he was the grandson of a famous diplomat.

"Wow..." Ashwell and Victory could only say as Henry was impressed of what he saw. He then saw the third baseman furry run towards him and Henry kneels down to greet him.

"What's going on?" Henry asked nicely.

"Kit was going to tell us a story." the third baseman explained as Kit began to blush. I mean; he wasn't expecting this from children since everyone seem to know him from the legend.

"Well; Kit...?" Rebecca asked smiling as Kit blushed again in embrassement.

"Well.." Kit said pausing for a moment and then shrugs his shoulders and decides to laugh softly; "..Why not?"

"Bless his heart.." Marle said as Kit sat down with the kids sitting down as if they were commanded too; "..baseball has become a bore lately."

"Beautiful..." Henry could only say as he wanted to hear this as well.

"Okay.." Kit said with a giggle; "..I have an adventure just for you..." Rebecca just smiled as she ~Now this is how a kid should act.~ Rebecca thought as the adults sat down on the ground and listened to Kit tell the ultimate adventure he had a few months ago. The adventure where he found out his ture self, his biological family and the importance of that family. The story for a lot longer than the average baseball game and it was a hundred times more exciting then any baseball game as the children cheered and booed when needed to be. The adults were even enjoying themselves and didn't even comment on Kit's past. It was all forgiven and Kit Cloudkicker not only felt like a real child again; he was also feeling like a savior of some kind; as he was teaching them the truth of the world; that for all the evil that was present on Earthia; good is still as strong as it ever was be...and the balance of it all was retained.

***

Back at the front of the Wesdon orphanage gate stood Rebecca Cunningham, Kit Cloudkicker, Henry and Sister Mary Ann. The visit was memoriable and Kit was feeling very happy now. Kit's fears of the orphanage were finally gone from his own mind and he didn't feel so resentful for going back if the whole adoption thing fails and Rebecca's special guardianship ends because of problems with Rebecca and Molly. The sky had no clouds in the sky which was bad news for Kit since he loved to cloudsurf.

"That was a great visit Christo!" Mary Ann said.

"Thanks.." Kit said blushing; "..and I want to say that I'm proud of this orphanage."

"Yeah;" Rebecca responded in kind; "...it really turned itself around."

"Thank you Christo.." Henry nodded and he knelt in front of Kit; "..you will always be welcome here; regardless of your status. God bless you and I pray for your future." The yellow taxi arrives at the Cul-De-Sac and stops right in front of the group. The doors open quickly.

"Goodbye for now..." Kit waves as he enters the yellow taxi. Henry and Mary Ann wave back in kind.

"God bless you too Henry." Rebecca waves back as she enters the yellow taxi and closes the door. The taxi drives away as Mary Ann and Henry watch; wondering if they will be seeing Kit again. They hope not; since they believed that Kit was better off with Higher For Hire.

"My lord;" Mary Ann speaks as she kneels down and prays; " please pray that Child Welfare will finally make the right decision."

"...to unite this family into real blood." Henry responds in kind. There was nothing that could do now; but pray that Rosa-Tyr's department makes the right decision. For some reason there was hope; however, Child Welfare's record was spotty at best and they had the Oprhanage Lobby to worry about too. Only time and Rosa-Tyr will tell.....

***

It was two days later; after the meeting with Henry and Higher for Hire was back to normal business and Rebecca was doing something that all business people tend to do to be successful; fixing her order papers and preparing for the next business plan. Kit finally enters the office with his back pack on his shoulders as he closes the door behind him. Rebecca looked quite happy to see him as always. Happy becuase Kit will be working for the afternoon shift and recently; happy because Kit was becoming a child again. However; Kit was smiling, he knew that the cloud of uncertainty was still looming on his head.

"How was school today?" Rebecca asked as Kit walks towards Rebecca's desk. Kit places his backpack next to the desk and sits down at a chair in the front of the office.

"Tough as usual..but I handled it quite well." Kit explained with a weak smile as his legs were dangling which made Rebecca giggle a bit; " Ms. Mossiery wasn't very happy that I was gone two days ago."

"Susan should not have personal issues with you." Rebecca said feeling quite annoyed by Kit's math teacher; " She knew that you were going to be adopted on that day. Ed Pomeroy was very understanding though."

"Susan is usually crabby anyway.." Kit said shrugging his shoulder wondering why adults sometimes act in such a crabby matter. However; before the conversation had a chance to become interesting; Kit is forced to stop talking because the phone was ringing off the hook.

"We'll talk later..." Rebecca said as she picked up the phone and spoke into it; "..Higher for Hire? Yes.." Rebecca deals a long pause before her face changes to absolute shock as the person on the other end said something earth-shattering "..I see... so it has happened. Thank you. I'll see you later...Goodbye." Rebecca finally puts the phone down and looks at Kit in shock. Kit is puzzled beyond belief.

"Are you all right?" Kit asked as his eyes grew sharp; " Something's not right..."

"It's okay Kit." Rebecca responded with a confused look; " It was just another unhappy client...Umm Kit?"

"Yes Miss Cunningham?" Kit asked looking confused as well. Rebecca was clearly lying to him; but she looked so shocked that for some reason; Kit couldn't blame him.

"Can you check the equipment in the SeaDuck for me?" Rebecca asked.

"Miss Cunningham.." Kit said wondering why Rebecca would ask him since there was no delievery present and he had already done the work on that already; "..The equipment has already been checked once...I did it before I came..."

"Kit!" Rebecca snaps at Kit unexpectally; " Please don't act like Baloo today okay!"

"Okay; I'll check the equipment again...." Kit said defending himself as Rebecca instant anger turns into sadness as Kit turns around and walks out of the office feeling pretty sure why Rebecca was upset. The call was from Child Welfare in his own mind and it wasn't looking good at all; ~Although I think I know that I've been rejected. As usual!~ he thought as he closed the door more harshly behind him this time. Rebecca felt bad about Kit; since she knew exactly how he felt. She needed to do something.

"I hope he's still in Saint Peterdora." Rebecca proclaimed as she picks up the telephone and dails a number: 139-6790 she dails out. That was pretty strange because that was the phone number for some chruch in Saint Peterdora. She is asking for confession now?

"Hello...." a gravel-voiced man beckons right away after the tone; "I'm the priest of the Saint Peterdora Memorial Church. Whom am I speaking to?"

"This is Rebecca Angeloss Cunningham," Rebecca speaks into the phone; " Mr. Freeman."

"So; are you ready?" Mr. Freeman asked and felt that a relief was becoming of him; like a miracle has been foreseen.

"Yes sir..." Rebecca nodded as they continued to talk. As Rebecca was calling someone from her past; Kit was walking towards the SeaDuck to check the navigational equipment. However; he was after something else. He wanted to talk to Baloo. He felt like the whole setup with Rebecca was a failure. He wasn't surprised; but he wasn't happy about it either. Rebecca made a mistake and she has already paid a high price as it is. Still; to Kit; Rebecca was better parent than what he suffered in the orphanage years ago and he still had some reservations on Henry at this point. He wanted his Poppa Bear to cheer him up; however, his somberness turned to being annoyed as Baloo was sleeping in his hammock ~I really need Poppa Bear's cheering up right about now.~Kit thought with a level of disgust. It was things like this that made him wonder why he still stays here. However; Kit was too attached to the Higher For Hire gang to leave anymore.

He knew what he had to do next; "I guess I could check the equipment." It felt much different now; considering that this could be his last days at the office before returning to Henry.

"BALOO!!" Rebecca screamed as she exited her office. The scream was so loud that it forced Kit to cover his ears in agony. It was no surprise as Kit figured that there will be sciencific evidence to support the theory that Rebecca's scream can kill eardrums. The scream had a devastating effect on Baloo because it knocked him for a loop as he fell from his hammock and falls into the ocean with a huge splash. He pops out of the water and continues to cough as Rebecca had her arms folded.

"I hate it when the blowhorn pops!!" Baloo protested with one of his hands on his ears as he swims towards the edge and climbs the edge of the dock and gets back on his feet as Rebecca apporches him looking quite angry at Baloo's laziness.

"Well; that's your problem buster!" Rebecca snapped back while pulling Baloo's hands from his own ears; " I have a top secret delievery for you."

"What is this _delivery_?" Kit asked with his arms folded and looking serious.

"Now Kit...You know it's _top secret_!" Rebecca said gently which made Baloo whince in pain; " I will tell you that the goods are in Saint Peterdora...at the landing strip."

"How do we know what we will be delivering?" Baloo whinced violently. Rebecca usually tells him what needs to be done. How can Rebecca expect him to deliever anything? Baloo was puzzled.

"When you get there; you'll know.." Rebecca said with her hands on her hips looking serious; "..Now if you will excuse me; I need to check on Molly; so march!"

"Right Miss Cunningham?!" Kit said shrugging his shoulder as if to accept his own fate; " Come on Baloo; let's go!"

"I'll see you later." Rebecca said as she walks back towards the office. Then in one motion; she turns around to look at Kit and she winks at her. Kit was quite stunned at the gesture.

~Something's not right here.~ Kit thought as the wink was bothering him as if Rebecca was clearly hiding something. He then looks at Baloo and decides to play along; "Okay Poppa Bear...I'll check the equipment while you start the engines."

"Now that's a plan Little Britches.." Baloo said candidly as Baloo and Kit open the doors to the SeaDuck and they hop into the legendary plane. Rebecca was feeling a bit panicky as Kit has been having more success with Baloo lately in getting stuff delivered on time now.

~I'd better hurry up. They'll be there before I'm there if Kit gets his way.~ Rebecca thought as she walks away and Baloo officially starts the engines and they begin to roar; "Take your time flyboys!" she said as the winds begin to pick up and the SeaDuck was ready for another journey....

***

While the storm cloud were gathering near Saint Peterdora; the SeaDuck was flying at a great-neck speed and making great time. Inside; Baloo Waladaze was looking quite happy as everything as going well. However; Kit Cloudkicker looked like he was depressed as he was sitting down charting the course with his dividers and compass. He wasn't really happy as Rebecca seems to be in a form of denial. She looked defeated and he figured that Child Welfare had rejected the offering. Although it didn't mean that Kit would have to go back to Wesdon right away; it opened up for someone to use Molly's runaway as a way to put him back into the orphange again. Kit didn't want to go back; he had worked way too hard to gain his freedom from bondage and he wasn't about to let them have it back...even if it was in his best interest. Baloo notices Kit's state of mind and his smile disappeared quickly.

"Something wrong Little Britches?" Baloo asked looking concerned at a depressed Kit Cloudkicker who wasn't even brothering to look at him. Kit puts the chart materials away in the storage chest in front of him and just looks down at the ground hoping that the landing strip was closer than he had charted.

"I don't really know Baloo.." Kit said as he attempted to explain his problem; but felt like he had failed a big test as he was still fumbling over what to say and how to say it; "..Has Beckey? The adoption...?"

"Is that what this is all about Kit?" Baloo asked with a worrisome look on his face. Kit wasn't even looking at Baloo right now; feeling a level of shame of not being able to shake off these problems with expressing his feelings properly.

"Yeah...I saw her face...She looked shocked...defeated..." Kit attempted to say; but he wasn't an expert in protraying his feelings when it came to bad news. He would rather take action for bad news so that it doesn't become bad news. Even if he fails..

Baloo then finishes Kit's statement as Kit had lost all words to discribe it; "...and you believe that Child Welfare hasn't accepted Beckey huh?"

"Yeah..." Kit said as he looked down at his feet which were propped up in an act of secruity. Baloo shakes off the worries and looks kind of happy as he smiles at Kit.

"I have a feeling that ol'Beckers' got a secret weapon." Baloo said looking quite calm and easy-going as he usually was.

"What do you..?" Kit asked feeling quite uneasy considering that Kit was very close to being back in the Wesdon orphanage now.

"I saw her wink. She's got some home cookin going.." Baloo said as he looked at Kit honestly; "..Kid; you shouldn't worry..The orphanage is much different now anyway and I'll always visit you when I have the chance." Even Kit realized that even if he was going back; it was a different place now. Henry was a believer in making dreams come ture; not quashing them like Badwin did in the past. Besides; he was fourteen now; and he would only have to spend two years in there before being on his own legit. Once he was out; he would find Rebecca Cunningham and become her pilot. She always enjoyed his work and he was considered Rebecca's master plan for her business.

"Thanks Poppa Bear.." Kit said with a weak smile; "..at least they will take me back now.." Kit turns his head towards the window and looks towards the plane of the ground and sees the landing strip was only about a few hundred yards away. The mission was about halfway over now and there were no screwups in this one; "..There's the landing strip..."

"Thank you partner..." Baloo nodded as he prepares for the descent. He was feeling relieved that nothing was going wrong and Rebecca was going to be pleased in one of those rare moments. Still; he couldn't help but wonder if Kit's smile meant anything since Kit was always the target of dispair when someone re-enters his life.

"Your welcome partner..." Kit said as he look forward at the sky and the small buildings that were surrounding the landing strip around. He couldn't flush the thought of returning to the orphanage. He was still quite attached to Baloo and Rebecca and for all the faults they have; he knew that they were the ones who loved him despite in the most unusal of ways. ~But for how long?~ Kit thought as his demeanor become somber again. Nothing less then assurance was going to help Kit get over this fear of the unknown. Much has changed since Kit met Baloo. Kit used to take action on the drop of a hat. Now he was second guessing himself as Baloo launches the landing gear on the SeaDuck drops down to to the ground onto the landing strip; slowing down as it goes. The SeaDuck lands onto the landing strip and grinds down to a halt as a brown jaguar was coming out of a black herse which was parked on the landing strip about fifty metres east of the seaplane. The landing strip was a simple one; which didn't have a control tower; or even a windsock hanging around the area. Baloo shuts down the engines and jumps out of the SeaDuck to look around and Kit follws him out from the navigator's door. The place was pretty chilly for this time of year as the look around was a beautiful sight despite the amount of grey storm clouds in the area.

"Now what Poppa Bear?" Kit asked as Baloo was looking around. The place was growing much colder and Baloo was growing impatient already. If there was one thing he hated is Rebecca it was that she sounds like a blowhorn if they ever fail on a mission.

"I don't know Kit!" Baloo said as he was grumbling and wondering around because he couldn't find anyone interesting; " _Rebecca_ said we'll know when we see it..." The tall, large furry who had just gotten out of the herse approches them and to two bears notice the brown jaguar wearing a black robe, white shirt underneath and a red cap to indicate that he was a priest of the White Phoenix Chruch of God. He had a calm look on his face as the storm clouds were gathering stronger and stronger.

"Are you Baloo Waladaze?" The furry asked as he noticed Baloo and Kit looking at him with confused looks on their faces.

"The one and only..." Baloo said with bravado which the furry ignored.

"Kit Cloudkicker..?" the furry asked as Kit looked confused and then the furry priest cleared his throat quickly; "..Ahem...Christopher AeroStar...?"

"Yeah; that's me.." Kit said looking at the furry confused; "..but how you know us.." Kit looks at the herse and then a cold chill went right down his spine; "..Are you...?"

"I'm not the undertaker. I couldn't find a proper car.." the furry spoke as he was grumbling softly; ".. Greedy taxi drivers."

"Name please?" Baloo asked with a quizzing tone.

"I'm the priest of the Baptist Church of Saint Peterdora; Ivan Freeman." Ivan finally spoke his name as he walks towards the herse; " Please enter the herse."

"So what are we delivering today?" Baloo asked sounding happy-go-lucky as Ivan opens the back door of the herse; " Religious relics? Tombstones? Statues of the White Phoenix? Church pews?..."

"No.." Ivan said shaking his head as Baloo entered the herse; "..nothing like that."

"Then what?" Kit asked look directly into Ivan's eyes. Ivan just stares at him and they pause for a slight moment of truth.

"You." Ivan said pointing his long finger at Kit. Kit Cloudkicker was apparently the thing that they were delivering. It was like a gun went off and Kit absolutely got shot.

"What?" Baloo and Kit said as the same time acting absolutely stunned. Kit just stopped as his jaw simply dropped. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Kit's voice was starting to sound much colder as he didn't like being called a object by anyone regardless of who they are. Kit just shook his head as if he was in denial.

"Why me?" Kit asked as his eyes grew sharp on the priest now; " This is some sort of joke right?"

"Priest's do _not_ joke...much." Ivan said as his tone was slightly preachy. Baloo simply looks at Kit and he looked quite angry now. It looks like Kit was about to get into a fight with someone that you didn't want to get into a fight with.

"Kit?" Baloo said as his voice sounded gravel and harsh without any warning as Kit acts like he is stunned at Baloo ; " Get inside...now!"

"All right Poppa Bear; but why?" Kit shrugged with confusion in his voice as he walks into the herse and sit right next to Baloo. Ivan would approch the herse as well.

"Once you are at the church;" Ivan said as he get into the herse;" you'll understand and see your answer in front of you....Driver?"

"Yes?" The voice asked which was a normal male voice as Ivan Freeman closes the door.

"To the Saint Peterdora Memorial Gardens.." Ivan orders the driver; "..at once."

"As you wish." the driver said as the herse begins to drive away from the air strip. The clouds were getting darker and darker and the rain started to finally come down from the sky. The sadness was about to begin....

***

The moment of truth had finally arrived.....It was raining pretty hard; but that didn't stop the mourning of a lost love taking place at the Saint Peterdora Baptist Memorial Gardens. The property was one thousand yards square surrounded by cedar hedges. The front of the property was a small Cul-De-Sac driveway with was wide enough to allow up to ten cars to park directly onto the property. Behind that was a wooden (with a brick-layer foundation) chruch painted white and with a large steeple roof. The church looked like a standard build of the White Phoenix church and looked similar to the White Phoenix church in Wesdon. However; it has two smaller bells in it's tower on top and they were ringing out peacefully. It was a tell-tale sign of mourning. Beside the chruch to the right was a large graveyard with a large flower garden grown in the center of the site. Around it were as many as three hundred tombstones marked at random points within the borders which housed the remains of the dead who were resting in peace. Near the center of the gardens and on the south-western end of the area stood a groups of bears. Three of them were adults and one was a very small child. One of them was in a wheelchair. Yes; it was them. Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Ray Marion and Escobar Marion were standing in front of a tombstone; which was pretty fresh as it was only there for two years now. It was a black grantie stone with a propellor design (engraved in silver) on it's face. It also had an engraving of gold letters right beside the design that read as follows: HERE LIES STEPHEN CUNNINGHAM, R.I.P. 1910-1936. The bears were wearing yellow raincoats to shield themselves from the elements; however, nothing could shield their pain from the lost of a father who was killed by a fiend who wanted revenge because furry beings put importance on aquiring things instead of memories. Molly was kneeling down with a bunch of white roses in her hand and felt overwhelmed by the moment as she tried to put on a brave face.

"Hello Dad.." Molly speaks as she proceeds to place white roses in front of the grave as tears fall from her eyes;"..I hope you are resting well and I hope that you will forgive us for the horrible mess we got you into.....I miss you Daddy!" Molly was in tears as she stands up and begins to wipe away those tears. She was finally able to mourn her father now and she demonstrated that she couldn't be shattered by such events. Rebecca's lie had been destroyed like nothing else. Molly was able to say goodbye to Henry the Yenekara years ago without as much as a wimper and still show the compassion that Rebecca felt that she could not.

"Where's Ivan?" Rebecca asked looking impatient as she was holding a bunch of blue roses in her hands.

"He'll be here..." Escobar said knowing Ivan to be ver prompt in his missions as a priest.

"A little patience Miss Cunningham..." Ray speaks firmly as she was looking up in the sky looking into the heavens wondering if peace was turely obtainable.

"My mannerisms again.." Rebecca said under her breath as she gave the blue roses to Ray. Molly decides to turn around out of boredom and somewhat in sadness. Molly then notices a large black herse coming towards the road. Her mother was speaking that if a black herse approches the church and turns off then Ivan has returned with the Higher for Hire staff. As expected; the herse turns off the main road and Molly pulls on Rebecca's pant legs. For some reason; the old Molly was shining through even when most of it was gone as the result of her running away.

"Mommy?!" Molly squeaks as she points at the black herse that was pulling off the main road and was heading towards the church. Rebecca turns around and notices it too. She was breathing a sigh of relief as she realizes that her staff was here to witness this event.

"That must be them!" Rebecca beamed as one of the most moments of truth had finally arrived. The black herse pulled up to the front of the church on the Cul-De-Sac driveway and it slowed down until it stopped with a sreeching halt. The Marions and the Cunninghams all held their breath as the doors opened and out came Ivan Freeman, then Baloo Waladaze and then the one that Rebecca turely wanted to see: Kit Cloudkicker. Baloo and Ivan each closed the doors behind the herse as Rebecca smiles at the group. A rare smile for a graveyard which brings any good man to tears.

"Are ya sure that you need a raincoat partner?" Baloo asked as Kit seemly had a case of the sniffles there. They all walked into the Memorial Gardens; unware of what was going to happen to them.

"I'll be all right..." Kit responded as a tough boy he was always to be. Kit looks towards the graveyard with a slight shiver coming down on his body. However; his shiver turned to awe as he notices that the Cunningham's were standing near a large tombstone apparently the grave of Stephen Cunningham. They were wearing their yellow raincoats which really clashed with the mood. Kit walks towards them quickly with has jaw dropping as he also saw Ray in her wheelchair and Escobar Marion standing right beside her; "...Rebecca? Molly? Ray? Escobar?" Kit could only ask. Baloo was in disbelief as well since Rebecca was still working at the office the last time he checked. The rain was coming down in buckets now; but that didn't stop Kit at all. Nor did it stop Baloo either.

"What is going on here?!" Baloo complained. He tried to advance forward with Kit; but Mr. Freeman was standing in the way and was blocking Baloo's path; " What in the....?"

"You're staying right here young man!" Ivan shouts in Baloo's face as Ivan was showing his muscle; "..and don't think of swiping me one!" Baloo had his fist up but since he was a religious man; he thought better and put the soupbowl down quickly.

"But Kit my..." Baloo shouted out trying to find a way to advance but was unsuccessful.

"Rebecca's orders son..." Ivan said firmly without the biblical tone as he continued to stand in front of Poppa Bear..

"Why is Beckey here?" Baloo complained again thinking that this was another of Rebecca's silly ideas; " She said that..."

"Baloo...?!" Kit said whincing that Baloo would be complaining to a religious person at this point; " Please..." Baloo decides to leave Kit to his destiny as he approches Rebecca who was looking with a firm but sad look on her face. Kit was about to do something that was never done before. He was going to finally be able to mourn the loss of someone.

"Hello Kit." Rebecca said as she looks into Kit's eyes; " I'm glad that you're here."

"I guess so.." Kit said looking very confused; "..but why are you..?"

"Honey;" Rebecca spoke to the grave as if Stephen Cunningham was there in person; ".... the messenger is here to see you."

"Messenger?" Kit shrugged off looking confused beyond belief as Rebecca looks at him again understanding that this was the first time Kit was attempting to mourn the lost of a love one; " Rebecca's dream?"

"Kit? Here.." Ray said nicely as she wheeled her chair over to Kit and gave him a bunch of blue roses.

"Excuse me my dear..." Escobar stated as he leaves the group and walks towards Baloo which causes Baloo to act quite uneasy. Kit walks towards the grave and stops right at it looking quite stunned. He didn't know how to make of this.

"What am I supposed to do?" Kit asked as he was looking as the blue roses with a confused look on his kisser

"Place the blue roses onto the grave..." Ray said nicely as Rebecca was consumed in her thoughts about the blue roses. Her husband; like Sally AeroStar before him was a fan of a certain type of flower, particually a certain type of rose. While Sally loved the white rose for it's purity; Stephen loved the blue rose for it's coolness and it's ability to calm down the hottest of tempers in a world gone mad. ~The blue bells when Stephen was killed. I wished for a private burial with his favorite flowers. I'm still wondering if he'll ever forgive me...~ Rebecca thought sadly as Kit kneels down onto the wet ground in front of the grave and places the dozen or so blue roses that Rebecca requested on the ground in front of the grave. However; before Kit could think, he suddenly couldn't move and his eyes were closed. The entire surreal experience was making Kit think about something...Something like those painful memories....

"Is Kit all right Mommy?" Molly asked thinking that Kit was being stupid for not wearing rain-proof gear; " He's gonna catch a cold."

"Just let him be Molly." Rebecca responded with a weak smile.

"Baloo; you can watch;" Escobar said sharply right at Baloo; "... but do not interfere."

"Just what in blue blazes is going on here?" Baloo asked looking just as sharp at the officer of the law.

"You'll know soon enough." Escobar stated as Kit was starting to get that feeling again. The same feeling that always manages to haunt him and prevent him from clearing his mind. Although this time; this would be the last time he would have to do that....

~

It seemed that some sort of song which was very depressing was playing in the background as Kit was seemly back inside the Iron Vulture again; only the scene was black and white (except for him as he was in full color). He noticed that he was in Don Karnage's chamber known as Cell #7 and he saw a black & white Don Karnage struggling with a black & white bearcub and it looked like he was screaming. There was no voice present as the music seemly was drowning that out. The scene was playing out as Kit notices that six pirates who looked exactly like Mad Dog, Dumptruck, Gibber, Sadie, Hacksaw and Hal (except that they were in black & white) were grabbing Kit and peeling him off of Don Karnage and pulling him back harshly. Kit realized that he was watching the death of Stephen replaying again; only this time he was seeing it from a third person prespective. It was a creepy showing to say the least

"What's happening?" Kit asked himself as he sees Stephen Cunningham once again chained up and whipped as bad as he was when Kit first met him. Kit starts to hold is head in pain; but bites his tongue to reduce the pain in his head that he was feeling. The black & white Air Pirates force Kit to the metal floor making sure that he didn't escape.

** Dead for a docum...Die! ** Don Karnage screamed as he points the dagger directly at Stephen as the scene replays in the colored Kit's head.

** Nooooo! ** The black & white Kit screamed as his face was down with the Air Pirates kept him from getting up. That Kit tries to squim but it is no use. The other Kit tries to move; but simply cannot. It seemed that even in his dreams; Kit couldn't do anything.

"What?" Kit screamed unable to move as Kit starts to notice that that something was wrong. Stephen's face suddenly changes to Karneaux Pierre-Bossuard which makes Kit begin to cry as the painful memories of seeing Karne killed by Don Karnage.

** God help me! Pray for Kit's safety...** Karneaux screams out in pain as Don begins to thrust the dagger towards Stephens midsection which was carrying Karneaux face **..for his family!!** Kit whinces at once as Karneuax's face changes to Stephen's face once again.

**[You could never brainwash himmmm...]** Stephen wispered as he looks square at the dagger and just smiles. Kit doesn't like what he was seeing; but was completely helpless at this point.

"NO!" Kit screamed as he is holding his head in acute pain as he was watching the face of Stephen change to Karneaux face and back repeatly as the dagger finally connects with Stephen's midsection and was stuck in the bottom fairly deep. Blood begins to slowly flow out of the wound as history repeats itself in the head of a child who somehow managed to change his life after the fact.

** I'll see you in heaven...my child...** Stephen and Karneaux wispered out at the same time as his last words as Stephen finally closes his eyes and finally dies as the scene for Kit quickly faded back to the Memorial Gardens.

~

The memories were clearly too painful for Kit has he couldn't do anything else. Kit began to cry and this was a sobbing that was so loud that anyone within two or three miles could probably hear him. The sobbing was loud and very hard. He was seeing all the memories that had put him into the situation that he was in now. What he saw was his sins; the sins that he couldn't save two furry beings because he wasn't strong enough. He saw the sin of leaving Wesdon on his own and his sinful life as a drifter. He was confessing to all of his past without actually saying it. While he had a level of remorse for the action in which he had done; it was never as geniuine as what was happening to him right now. Baloo; however, heard Kit right away and felt panicky. He felt that Kit's sobbing was going to kill him again.....

"KIT?!" Baloo screamed out as he couldn't stand to see Kit put through this torture; " What are you doing?!" Ivan steps in front of Baloo to exclaim to him that he shalt not pass and interfere with Kit's thoughts. No matter how painful they were.

"Do not interfere.." Ivan said in a preachy tone as he blocks the way for Baloo to reach Kit as Escobar blocks any other exits; "..Let him face his memories...his sins..." Baloo never realized just how right Ivan was in his justification. In order to fully understand the cost of a sin and the cost of that sin to others; Kit must face the facts that made him what he is. Good...Evil...Neutural...Even if it kills him spiritually and mentally. Kit couldn't be the same as he was before.

"Baloo?!" Escobar pleaded for him not to interfere as he blocks Baloo's way. Baloo just knelt and felt completely helpless as Kit continued to sob loudly.

"Oh Kit....!" Baloo shouted out knowing that Kit wasn't able to hear him. Kit continued to sob loudly as the rain slowly started to lighten up and then after a good long while the rain finally stopped and a bright flash of white light consumed the entire area.

"What?!" Rebecca and Baloo shouted as everyone was forced to close their eyes unless they were to be blinded for life. The light slowly begins to fade and Kit's sobbing starts to mute as out of nowhere it seemed; someone was actually embracing him. The furry looked unbelievbly famillar. It was a frog furry that was wearing the same clothes that he was wearing when he was dead and was carrying a Claymore-type sword. It was Karneaux Pierre-Bossuard and Rebecca noticed him right away. She tried to get off a shout; but there was nothing because right beside Karne was a familar golden bear wearing a leather jacket, a white scarf and was like Karneaux, encased in white to indicate that they were angels; killed by Don Karnage. Stephen Cunningham has returned to Earthia for the first time since he gave the orders to Rebecca to start a new life. Apparently; Stephen's wishes were completed as asked. Molly was in complete shock as her eyes were glazed onto her father without even attempting to blink on her own terms. Kit's crying was finally ending as he felt something warm embracing him; so he opened his eyes and they would instantly light up as he saw Karneaux's face for the first time since he was killed by Don Karnage.

"Kanre?!" Kit asked as he saw another familar character. A white swan wearing the robes of the heavens. It was Madill Vainfukai or as the undead would call her: The Death Goddess known as Spirit Valk Batto-Mayden; the spiritual force of fate and judgement. She apparently decided on the wishes of God and both Stephen and Karneaux to go down to Earthia and meet with the people who kept their spirits alive in spite of the deaths because of Don Karnage. Kit couldn't get anything else out of his mouth as he could only wipe the tears out of his eyes.

"Daddy?!" Molly squeaked as she fared a bit better in expressing herself and runs directly to Stephen and they manage to embrace each other. Despite the fact that Stephen was a ghost/angel; on Earthia they were able to get a physical shape of being on the planet if need be. However; it only applied to spirits going to heaven. Spirits going to limbo aka Spiritual Disconnectness weren't granted such power.

"Honey...you're here...." Rebecca said looking quite stunned. She was frightened since he probably has known what she has already done. Rebecca never told Molly about his death until she found out. Stephen gives a long glance directly aimed at her.

"Mr. Stansburry informed me of your actions..." Stephen began with a sharp tone; however, he didn't look angry. Still that didn't stop Molly from having a clutch of panic.

"Daddy?!" Molly protested; " Please don't be mad at Mommy.."

"I understand..." Stephen responded with a smile as the two continued to hug each other. Rebecca felt a sigh of relief coming out of her. Stephen was not angry at her at all; maybe he does understand why...

"The time for judging can only be done by Valk." Madill said softly to the group; " It's time to forgive." Ironic; considering that it comes from her.

"Hello Karne." Kit said with a shock look on his kisser. Baloo and Escobar were watching from outside and their jaws dropped as well.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing here.." Baloo said unable to complete his sentance.

"Me neither..." Escobar exclaimed back. The only person who wasn't surprised was Ivan as he was a believer of miracles and the work of God and the work of spiritually; regardless of religion. He had seen it all before.

"God is calling today...." Ivan said stopping in mid-stream as even he wasn't unaffected by the tender scene. This was a miracle even he didn't expect.

"Kit. I'm very proud of you.." Karneaux said with absolute glee as Kit's frown was completely gone now and the tears were all as dry as the ground was now that the rain has stopped; "....You found a real family and put a monkey wrench into Don's plans. Plus the Air Pirates are gone. Unbelievable."

"Gee....thanks Karne." Kit said with a sheepish grin; " I wish Amber were here." Kit thought of her for a moment; now in prison for the debacle; all because Kit let his guard down and Karne got murdered by Don as a result.

"I wish I could stay.." Karne said shaking his head knowing that this would be the last time he would see Kit; "..but; I have a task to complete in enternal heaven."

"Who's the lady?" Ray asked wondering.

"I am Spirit Valk; the spiritual force of judgement." Madill explained briefly with a tone that was warmer than her own alter-ego; " I am a spirit of fate."

"Molly? I want you to know that I loved you always no matter what your mother said. I know why she did it and I understand her feelings too." Stephen said as he looked in Rebecca's eyes as he was speaking to Molly and the two furries separate from their long embrace; " Rebecca? I'm grateful that you were able to see what the consequences of your actions were....I still love you regardless.." those words were enough to give Rebecca the final word in peace; ".....Now I would like to speak to your son Kit..."

"Son? Mr. Cunningham?" Kit said looking square into the spirit's eyes and tried to put out the words to describe the pain that he saw years ago; " I'm sorry that I couldn't..." However; there was something else that was eating Kit's mind. Stephen said son in a voice that meant that he was part of the Cunningham family now it seemed. However; Kit felt that Child Welfare had made it's decision for them that Kit couldn't be a son.

"Kit...My fate was sealed the moment I was captured." Stephen said shaking his head in disbelief that Kit would want to apoligize after everything that has occured; " The important thing is that you got my message to my wife and now you all know my story. My death was not in vain...Karne? Madill? I think our time is up now."

"Daddy; please don't go." Molly pleaded as she grabs Stephen's pant leg; " I have so much to tell you."

"Button nose;" Stephen said as he embraced Molly for the last time; " I already know everything and remember that I'll always watch over you...However; we must go...God is calling us as angels of his grand design." Stephen separates from Molly quickly with a strong smile towards Kit; " Kit? Baloo? Rebecca? Take good care of Molly. And Christopher?" he finished looking directly into Kit's own warm eyes; " Your destiny is coming soon....Madill?"

"Destiny....?" Kit exclaimed continuing to look confused; "Stephen...?" Even after this there were people (and ghosts) still thinking that he is the most important person in this very reality. While Kit believed that he was a part of this world; he felt that it was still silly to think of him as the life or death furry in this situation

"The time has come." Madill proclaimed in the only serious tone in her own presence to indicate that she was also the Spiritual Force known as Valk; " Let us go..." Madill, Kanre and Stephen each proceeded to greet each other and faced their mortal furry characters who loved them so much since their living and their death years.

"Goodbye Kit.." Karneaux exclaimed; ".God bless..." Before Molly could even make a move to her father; a blind white flash of light consumed the scene forcing the entire group of furries present to cover their eyes (even Molly). Molly was shedding tears as she could hear her father say *Goodbye* for the last time as the three spirits were consumed and disappeared from the plane of Earthia.

"DADDY! Where are you? DADDY?! PLEASE....?!" Molly screamed as the scene returns to normal. Madill, Stephen and Karneaux were all gone; like they disappeared into thin air. Molly broke down completely knowing that the visit was very much the last time she would ever see her father again until she went to heaven. Molly begins to sob loudly and falls right into the embrace of Kit's arms. Kit just knelt down and hugged his only sister that he had ever known like a father who had lost her mother. Baloo, Ray, Escobar and Ivan all shedded tears from their eyes as the heart-wrenching moment had finally ended. Molly continued to sob in Kit's arms as Kit shedded tears of his own. The pain of his past came full circle for him and he was forgiven. Now he could continue with his life and become Molly's friend and savior.

"It's all right Molly." Kit proclaimed still hugging Molly as Molly's sobs start to become quietier; "I'm still here..."

"Thanks Kit..." Molly exclaimed softly shedding her tears while they were in embrace as Kit looks at Rebecca with a confused and partially angry look. Something was not adding up; like the ghost of Stephen stating that Kit was a son. A son of whom? Kit and Molly decide to separate from each other as Kit approches Rebecca.

"What did he mean by _son_?" Kit asked looking confused as Rebecca reaches into her pocket and takes out a piece of white paper. Rebecca's eyes were a tell of a tale that it was the perfect time to tell Kit the truth. A truth that would change his life forever.

"Here...." Rebecca said as she could finish her statement as she hands the piece of white paper with black letter and a golden seal on the end of the letter to Kit. Molly comes over to her mother and hugs her pantleg as Kit opens the letter. Rebecca started to smile weakly and Molly joins as a tear was coming out of her eyes.

"I'll leave you all to your thoughts...." Ivan said sternly as he walks away from the group to allow Kit Cloudkicker to read the letter in front of his dymanic family.Kit begins to reads the letter given to him from Rebecca and as he was reading the following letter out loud his eyes grew wide in disbelief as the words he was reading were magically to his senses:


Dear Miss Rebecca Cunningham;

I am pleased to inform you that your application for adoption has been approved. You are as of this moment on; the official adoptive mother of Kit Cloudkicker; also known as Christopher AeroStar in offical record and thus are given the full rights and responsibilites of full parenthood as given in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Usland.

I wish you full memories and God bless you and your new son along with your legal guardianships of Baloo Waladaze and Frank WildCat. May the light shine upon thee.

Signed;

 

Henry Cotolite
Caretaker; The Wesdon White Phoenix Orphanage

 

Honorable Leslie Burnches
Minister of Local Child Welfare
Child Welfare Services of Wesdon
 
 
 
The Right Honorable Rosa-Tyr Blanchard
Minister of Child Welfare
The Usland Child Welfare Department


Kit drops the letter in complete disbelief as the rain soaked the paper through and the ink became almost unreadable. The unthinkable moment in Kit's life had finally occured; Rebecca was officially Kit's foster mother. The last step in him returning to the full social fabric was finally obtained. Kit could stay at Higher For Hire without fear of Badwin or Badwin's friends forcing him to return to Wesdon and live the rest of his life in an orphanage (not that the Wesdon orphange was a bad place anymore; but with Badwin's influence with the orphanage lobby; you never know). Kit figured that those people who wrote the letter felt that Kit earned a right to have a real family after all. Considering Kit's past; it was an event that was going to be more important than any of his successes at flight. Molly came over and shed two tears; drying her eyes and smiled.

"Welcome to the family big brother!" Molly squeaked out as that sign of her youth was still managing to survive; although barely. Kit just stood there in absolute shock as he was wondering if this was some sort of trick; that Child Welfare was playing with his mind. However; the feelings that plagued Kit throughout those years of betrayal were weak now and Kit just wanted to accept this moment at face value. His jaw was figurally on the floor at this point.

"Mother?!" Kit exclaimed trying to find the word to express himself as his jaw was still on the floor in a figurative sort of way; " You did it! But you looked..." Kit looked at Rebecca as Rebecca embraced the young bearcub as a gesture to welcome him to the Cunningham family. Kit still couldn't believe it; he saw Rebecca's action to the phonecall. It looked like he was going back to Wesdon for good.

"...shocked." Rebecca giggled as Kit remained confused for a second at least as they separated; " I was shocked because it happened so quickly."

"See Kit.." Baloo exclaimed folding his arms with a smile; "...nothing to worry about."

"I guess so..." Kit spoke softly as his giggles matched the tone feeling that body of his react to the huge sigh of relief that was given to him. The biggest load of fear was off his shoulders; he could now become a child again. He earned that in spades.

"Baloo? Get the SeaDuck ready..." Rebecca demanded smiling sarcastically; "We are going to Louie's for a celebration!"

"Now you're playing our song Beckey!" Baloo proclaimed with a kind fist gesture to Kit as Kit smiled strongly for the first time in a long while.

"YAHOO!" Kit wailed with a smart giggle as the gang left Stephen's grave for him to finally rest in peace. The sun finally shined out of the clouds once again and it's own rays shined on the grave of the dead bear pilot. This was the ultimate sign that peace in the minds of the souls who have past to the other world and the peace of the minds of the living has returned to normal....for now at least. There was more to come as the story of all beings; furry or otherwise will always continue even as death do them part..........Kit's mind was clear again.

 

THE END


Final Notes:

Another story in the original TaleSpin files has been complete. This is my take on Rebecca's husband and the consequences of the discovery of Stephen's ture status. It also reminds us about hiding the truth from people. The truth can hurt people; but a lie can kill people. Lying often leads to cheating, stealing and killing as Don Karnage and Kit Cloudkicker have demonstrated. Kit nearly died because of a lie. Stephen died because Don Karnage lied about Pirate Code; sort of. Molly almost died because of a lie too. Remember; people can recover from the truth. There are ways to tell the truth to reduce the damage of injury; but a lie often creates worse results like distrust and in the end violence.

I originally planned this as a three chapter series; however, it got too big to do in one setting. Chapter Three was a story into itself and much of the elements for the chapter ocurred after I was writing AeroStars and the whole alter-universe thing was added due to an idea presented in a chapter that I'm currently considering to write called "Future Infusions" which deals with the alter-universe; or a complete example: "The Old Man and The SeaDuck" which did the same thing. Chapter Five was written to basically tie up a few loose ends and introduce Molly into the Jungle Aces since there were no girls in the club.

Unforeseen Impact was a tough story to write due to the graphic violence and the free use of the word cripple which basically turned his into a PG-13 product then what I have intended which was a PG production. Although I was able to tone down Don Karnage's image a little bit; I'm sure no one will forget the first Chapter in which I basically turned him into a psychopath without thinking. However; I wanted to show just how just how heartless Don Karnage had become and the fact that he would do the same thing to Kit in Plunder and Lightning Part One had it not been for Baloo's intervention. Even if Don Karnage turns around; the crimes againest him will automatically signal his death if he is caught and convicted.

This story has taken almost six years to complete now and I'm sure that Rebecca's Diary will take just as long. One person handling fanfic writing, doing editorials, website stuff, TaleSpin Episode Rants, reads video game stories and has a fatal diease to contend with; well you can understand why it's taking so long. Enjoy what you have I guess.... Goodbye for now as I write Rebecca's Diary.

** Gregory Weagle - Writer


Return to Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.