Return to 50 Webs.

Unforeseen Impact

Chapter Four


As Molly continues to chase Lucy through the streets of Saint Peterdora. Lucy continued to slide across the sidewalk as if she had a mind of her own. Lucy turns left once again and into an even darker alleyway. Molly stops in front of the alleyway to catch her breath for a moment.

"Hey; stop it Lucy..." Molly squeaked as she run straight into the dark alleyway and starts running a bit faster. A few moments later; the doll manages to slow down to a crawl and then suddenly stops for no real reason at all. Molly finally feels relieved that her doll was finally going to listen to her as she stop in front of Lucy.

"Mama!" Lucy said once again, repeating the same word that she always sezs.

"There you are Lucy.." Molly squeaked as she kneels down and grabs Lucy by the hips; "..You shouldn't have left me. I'm sorry I threw you out. Are you cleaned up?!" Molly starts to inspect the cleaned up doll and notices that a long string was attached to the doll which was so thin that she couldn't see it from a distance. Molly looked at her doll with a suspious look; " Hey; you're not supposed to accept strings from strangers..."

"I'm not a sstranger.." a familiar voice hissed as Molly instantly looked up and sees Pierce Iguana walking towards her carrying an lit cigar lighter in order to cast a light on Molly. Walking beside Pierce was Dustin and Salet;"...I'm Pierce Iguana; leader of the Sstreet Piratess #2...Hello." Molly looked terrified at all the creepfaces who had their pistols in their holders and their slimy outfits which made them look like gangsters. She had seen these kind of people before with Convington. Molly attempts to back up and turn around to make a quick exit out of the alleyway. However; that exit is blocked by Boris and two additional gangsters. The first gangster was a tall, male gold hawk who was wearing matching color suit, fedora hat, a white shirt underneath and a red tie. He was known as Kira Gody; a new recruit who had stolen gold bricks from a reserve in Gold Cit. The second gangster was a tall, male silver hawk who was also wearing matching color suit, fedora hat, a white shirt underneath and a blue tie. He was known as Savlo Titeaz, a new recruit who had stolen silver bars from a reserve in Silver Town. Molly was trapped like a rat and wasn't going to leave this time if Pierce can help it.

"Hey; let me leave." Molly ordered with a squeak; " I'm not supposed to talk to strangers..."

"I don't care if you talk to me.." Pierce hissed bitterly; "..I just want you to sstay right here...right NOW!!"

"Don't you know it's rude to hiss?!" Molly protested as she stomped her foot and that insult was enough to get Kira riled up as he pulls out his pistol.

"You little wench.." Kira protested bitterly; "..I'll..."

"Sstand down Kira.." Pierce ordered as Kira gulped and puts his pistol back into it's holder; "..There will be no sshooting or it iss the Sshoot Closset for you.."

"Shoot closet?!" Molly asked looking confused as she advances towards Pierce; " What is that?!"

"Trust me kid." Salvo responds sarcastically; " You do not want to know..."

"Yes I do..." Molly snaps back as she turns around and walks towards Salvo.

"No...you...don't..." Salvo said very slowly in order to insult Molly's intellegence and that gets Molly mad.

"Yeah...do...!" Molly shouts out as Molly kicks Salvo right in the shins hard. That was Molly's best weapon againest creepfaces and criminals alike as that cause Salvo to hold his shin and whine in pain.

"OUCH!!" Salvo whinces as he falls to the ground; " You little wench!!"

"That was cute.." Kira giggles softly until Molly comes over quickly and kicks Kira in the shins as well. That causes Kira to drop to the ground whincing in pain and holding his legs as well; "..OUCH! You witch! You broke my shin!!"

"I tired to warn you that it's instant doom to say cute in front of her.." Boris points out as Molly goes to Boris and while he was talking gives him a good swift kick in the shins as well.; "..See what I mean?!" Boris whinces in pain as he drops to the ground holding his shin. Pierce Iguana has a grin on his face and the whole experience of seeing a seven year old girl take down his army with shin kicks was actually turning him on. Molly runs over and gives the same thing to Dustin and Salet. They both drop to the ground whincing in pain and holding their legs. Molly then gives a strong angry look directly at Pierce as he is the only one left to kick and then she can exit this naughty place.

"I'm impressssed.." Pierce exclaims gleefully clapping his hand with approvement; "..Sso. You can kick sshinss...."

"Shut up creepface!!" Molly shouts loudly as she runs over and kicks Pierce in the shin as well. However; this time the shot had absolutely no effect on him. He was wearing shin guards to protect his legs from being harmed by Molly;" Huh?!" Molly asked looking confused as she attempted to kick him in the shins again. However; Pierce decided that once was enough and he grabs Pierce by the neck and raises Molly into the air; " Hey let go..." Molly protested

"I'll let go ssoon.." Pierce exclaimed smirking right in Molly's face; "..But; firsst..There iss ssomeone left for uss to meet little girl..."

"Meet?! Who?!" Molly asked looking confused.

"Don't worry.." Pierce hissed as he giggles; "..I jusst want him to prepare for...the sstatement!!" Molly didn't know what Pierce meant by the statement or who was going to get it other than it was going to be a male person; but Molly looked real concerned now that the gangsters were able to recover from their wounds and laugh in unison.

"Ugh...Let me go...LET ME GO CREEPFACE!!" Molly screamed loudly as Pierce looked at her with an evil smile that was from ear to ear. Molly's screams couldn't be heard by the police; but they were being heard loudly from up in the sky as the Abagail Mark III flies around the city of Saint Peterdora. Kit Cloudkicker was outside the plane cloudsurfing on a clear night which meant that he was looking for something and not having fun. The towrope was around his foot which he tied so that his hands were free to use the binoculers to look down. He was also wearing a headset with a microphone which was connected to Dillo Vane's radio inside the plane.

"We're now over the latitude 31 degrees south, 24.417 degrees east 14:15 Mr. Cloudkicker." Dillo's voice beckoned.

"You mean we're over the wrong part of town.." Kit responded; "..right?!"

"Not according to the authorities in this town son." Dillo responded shaking his head; " They are that self-rightous. It's sad really; they are trying to make things right again. But silence isn't golden..."

Kit then looks downward with the binouclers and sees Molly being grabbed by the neck by Pierce;"Oh my gosh.. " Kit gasped in horror as he had finally seen Molly for the first time since he was being choked by her and she was being choked by a violent gangster leader; "..I found her! I found her! I'm going in...!"

"Kit?! Be careful!!" Dillo commanded; " If those thugs are present then you're going to get overwhelmed. Get Molly out of there and don't try to stand toe-to-toe with them!"

"Right.." Kit responded strongly; "..Ah Dillo?!"

"Yes Kit?!" Dillo asked looking puzzled.

"You better return to Jadd and finish that delievery.." Kit requested nicely.

"I don't think it's going to matter." Dillo responded with a bit of glum in his voice; " I'm fired anyway and..."

"You can show that you at least tried to deliever the goods on time... You can always blame me for it." Kit responded with a smile.

"Thank you Kit. I'll think of some excuse." Dillo responds with a smirk; " Just not _that_ one. Now remember; good luck...and you better come back alive!"

"Roger skipper!!" Kit shouts out as it was time to do what Kit was famous for doing: Saving Molly's skin. Kit unties the rope from his foot and let's go of the rope. Kit then uses his airfoil to spiral down gently towards the back entrance of the alleyway. Kit then enters the alleyway as the airfoil was defying gravity and was staying in the air as Kit whooshes into the narrow alleyway without any trouble. Dillo could only watch as he smiled and held his hands together in a prayer.

"Show the world that you are the real caretaker of this world son....always..." Dillo prays under his breath as the Abagail Mark III turns around and flies back towards Cape SUzette. Hopefully; Dillo wasn't too late to deliever that cargo to Jadd. Molly was still in trouble as Pierce was choking her and causing pain and suffering to her in that dark alleyway. Molly tries to struggle; but it is only making it worse for her.

"Thiss iss sso good tonight." Pierce beamed; " I am feassting the victory right now. Now all I need iss the sstatement..."

"Here's my _statement_: LEAVE MOLLY ALONE!!" Kit screams out as his final statement to terrorist scum as Kit zips in from behind and nails Pierce really good with Kit's own body in the back and that forces Pierce to drop Molly. Molly tumbles to the ground harshly and nearly skins her knees as a result. Pierce falls to the ground onto his mid-section as Kit whizs by him. Kit then proceeds to circle around and take out the gangsters one-by-one. Kit then jumps off the airfoil right in front of Molly. Boris slowly starts to get up. Molly turns around and sees the last person she expected to see and wanted to see.

"Kit?!" Molly squeaked angrly as she slowly get up.

"Never mind about me.." Kit responds with a clutch of painc. He knew that the Street Pirates #2 would get up and then they will kill them both; "..You better get out of here..Now!!" Kit extends his hand to help her; but Molly isn't going for it. Molly wanted to get Kit so badly; but was unable to since Kit would see it coming.

"No..not until you kill yourself for killing my daddy!" Molly protested as she refused Kit's hand.

"Molly;" Kit protested; " I didn't kill your father...Don Karnage..."

"You're lying Kit!!" Molly snaps back pointing an accusing finger straight at Kit. Pierce was surprised as everyone was getting up. Kit could feel a clutch of panic coming from all sides. The Street Pirates #2 were getting up as the blows Kit gave were non-fatal (like Kit would willfully kill someone); and Molly still believed that it was Kit who killed Stephen Cunningham and not Don Karnage who was responsible. Pierce was amused at all this entertainment as he gets out his pistol and points it at Kit.

"Excusse me little girl.." Pierce hissed as he points the pistol at Kit; "..Allow me to put your problem out of it'ss missery!!" Pierce manages to pull the trigger and fires a bullet straight at Kit. However; Kit throws his airfoil in front of his head and since the airfoil can deflect bullets, the bullet deflects off the airfoil and hits Boris right into the left arm as a result.

"UGH!" Boris slumps to the ground in pain as a small trickle of blood comes out of the open wound of Boris' left arm. Kit breathes a sigh of relief as he looks at Molly sharply.

"MOLLY?! Get out of here.." Kit commanded Molly as Molly looked completely frightened; "..Run to a police officer!!"

"Huh?!" Molly asked looking around and seeing the only exit wasn't blocked.

"Get out..." Kit commanded softly as Molly turns around and starts running past Kira, Boris and Salvo as fast as her little legs could carry her.

"Fine.." Molly snaps back at Kit;"..I don't care about you.." Molly manages to run past the capturing arms of Kira and Salvo as they bash their heads together. Molly runs out of sight as Kit looks relieved as Molly was no longer in danger; at least for the time being. Still; Molly's attack on Kit was a punch in the gut for Kit as their relationship was completely gone as long as Molly believes that Kit is lying to her.

"I care about _you_..._always_!" Kit said softly with a tear coming down his eye. He may never be able to get out of this; but he would never forgive himself if Molly was killed by these terrorists. As soon as he said that Dustin clobbers Kit from behind and he is knocked down to the ground. Kit slowly turns around on his seat and sees Boris, Dustin, Salet, Kira and Salvo surround him; " You..." Kit points directly at Boris. He realized that it was the same furries who beat him up a few years ago when he took the wrong way and went into an alleyway. They destroyed his airfoil and gave him a black eye because Kit stood up to them. Kit had always wanted to get back at them somehow and use some of Baloo's techinques to fight bullies. However; he never got a chance until right at this very moment.

"Nice to see you again shrimp." Boris exclaims with a smirk.

"Ah yeah; the Big Mouth beckons." Kit responds sarcastically which causes Pierce to laugh out loud.

"Very funny little boy..." Pierce giggles loudly.

"Hey boss; what about the girl?!" Kira asked looking confused.

"Forget about her.." Pierce hissed; "..I have what I want..and I want the sstatement.." Kit was in shock. He realized that they could care less about Molly Cunningham. They had no intention of harming her at all. They used her to get to Kit Cloudkicker and Kit was realizing it right now and that was making him mad as heck.

"Statement?!" Kit asked looking steamed; " You baited Molly just to get to me?!"

"That'ss right.." Pierce responds laughing; "..Sshe was jusst a ssissssy to get to you..."

"How dare you call her a sissy?!" Kit protested bitterly and was sounding very self-rightous once again; " Not to mention how outrageous it is to pick on a seven year old girl. You are a sick man who shalt burn into the depths of the firepit!!" Kit then simply shook it off and looked confused; " Huh?" It was like there were two different people inside Kit's body and one was in conflict to voice his opinion over the other...and sometimes the second soul was speaking out; saying stuff with a tone of voice that Kit never used himself.

"That kid is such a fool considering that we kicked your body around and you lost badly." Boris sezs laughing out loud; " If I remember correctly we smashed your useless little board!!" Kit looks at his airfoil for a moment and then places it back into his sweater.

"Baloo prevented me from teaching you sick, twisted thugs a lesson by messing with _me_...." Kit exclaimed as he feinted toughness by knuckling up and looks around for his options. Although fighting all of them was no longer an option as he had to use his smarts to get out of this one ~I cannot match strength alone. I'll have to outsmart them...I know!~ he thought as he had that smile that shouted that he had a plan. "Hey Boris?! Tell you what...How about a martial arts duel?!" Kit declares to him as Boris does nothing and seems to have no interest. Kit then figures that Boris is a coward and starts to egg on him;" What's wrong?! Are you scared?! I knew it!! I knew that last fight with was all luck and no stuff!" Kit shouts directly at as he laughs at him which causes Boris to become red-hot with anger. This was exactly what Kit Cloudkicker expected and wanted.

"You little scumboy!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Boris screams out as Boris charges at Kit like a bull. However; Kit was able to sidestep Boris and trips him up, causing Boris to collide right into Kira and Salvo which knocks them down.

"You fool...That was stupid!!" Kira and Salvo protested bitterly as they struggle on the ground to remove each other; but was having little success.

"I'm stupid?!" Boris snaps back bitterly struggling to get up;" You should have moved you seedy bumpkins!!"

"I guess they still have no brains.." Kit responds shrugging his shoulders and then he brusts into laughter. Baloo's sage advice was working to perfection and Kit knew it.

"You think that's funny?!" Dustin asked looking angry as both he and Salet surround Kit and circle around him so that Kit couldn't escape with his speed. Kit just stood there looking unimpressed.

"Uh-huh..." Kit responds sarcastically as Dustin and Salet are even more mad.

"No one messes with our friend and gets away with it." Salet protests bitterly; " Circle him Dustin!!"

"Right!" Dustin agrees as they narrow the circle a bit so Kit couldn't escape. Kit scouts his options and sees the opening that he needs. He decides to close his eyes and feel the gangsters movements.

"AHA!" Kit proclaims loudly as his eyes are completely closed. Dustin and Salet see Kit just standing there and having his eyes closed; not moving a muscle. He looked like an easy target.

"This is too easy!" Dustin proclaims as he gets into the proper position.

"DIE SCUMBOY!!" Salet screams out as Salet and Dustin stop in their tracks and turn around to charge straight at Kit who couldn't see them coming and wasn't moving. Dustin and Salet put out their fist and they are aiming for Kit's head. However; Kit just simply ducks and rolls out of the way as Dustin and Salet simply punch each other lights out. Salet and Dustin slump to the ground knocked out;" Ooooooffff!!" Salet and Dustin whinces as their jaws are hurt actuely.

"Baloo was right.." Kit proclaims as he stands up; "..You're no-bodies..." Kit then turns around and looks directly at Pierce as he looks unimpressed. He didn't seem angry and looked unemotional.

"Maybe sso.." Pierce hisses; "..But I'm not sshrimp!! Only a ssissssy would defend your ssisster!"

"She's _not_ my sister!" Kit protested bitterly; " She's just a poor innocent girl who's had her heart shattered."

"By you.." Pierce snaps back pointing an accused finger straight at Kit; "..You killed her daddy..."

"That's a lie!!" Kit screamed with compassion.

"You killed Busster Phoenix!" Pierce snapped back without listening to Kit's pleas.

"I never touched him.." Kit protested bitterly; "..Don Karnage killed him too!"

"A likely sstory.." Pierce hisses with amusement; "..Don told me you killed Busster Phoenix to protect yourself..I admire that in fact!" As Pierce was talking to Kit and working Kit up to being really angry at Kit; Dustin, Salet, Boris, Kira and Salvo were stirring and getting up to their feet. Kit was completely unaware of this.

"You admire that you sick piece of sinspawn?!" Kit asked bitterly and sounding self-rightous as Pierce was smirking at this form of self-rightous. Pierce was enjoying all of this entertainment; but even he had business to obtain.

"I love it when you talk in that sself-rightoussnessss.." Pierce declares with a smirk on his kisser as Kit luck was about to run out; "..But I'm afraid it will do you no good in my world from pain and woe....Ssic him!!" Boris, Salet, Dustin, Kira and Salvo jump on Kit from behind and drop him to the ground. They were white-hot with anger and had the confidence to destroy Kit right in front of their boss to prove themselves worthy.

"So we're no-bodies eh?!" Boris yells at Kit; " Well; here's my _nobody_ fist!!" Boris takes out his right fist and punches Kit on the side of his right cheek causing Kit to scream in pain as the smack of the punch was huge. Dustin then sneaks in quickly.

"Here's my _nobody_ chop!!" Dustin yells as he backhands Kit on the left side of the jaw which causes Kit to look down and have a glare in his eyes. Kit was caught in the trap and Kit knew it. There was no escape from his fate now as Salet comes in right in front of Kit whose guard was completely down and his mouth showed signs of bruising from both sides of his mouth.

"Here's my _nobody_ kick!!" Salet yells as he kick Kit right in the mid-section and the impact on that blow causes Kit to fly up a full foot into the air before falling to the ground with a thud. Kit tries to cover up; but Kira and Salvo sneak into position before Kit had a chance to breathe. They were successfully getting their revenge for being embrassed by a 14 year old boy.

"And here's our _nobody_ uppercut!!" Kira and Salvo said as they wind up and nail Kit right into that unprotected mid-section, cauysing Kit to clutch his mid-section and double-over in pain as he lands on his side with a thud. He couldn't even scream in pain as the pain was overwhelming. Pierce laughs out loud as he approches the fallen Kit.

"I guessss you didn't hear me.." Pierce hisses as Boris, Salet and Dustin force Kit up onto his feet;"..You were merely bait for the grand sstatement!!"

"Do...your..worst...you terrorist!!" Kit squeaked almost unable to speak clearly due to the overwhelming pain that he was suffering. Kit was his old self right now; taking the punishment that evil people dished out and he was doing it to protect Molly from the evils of this world. However; his luck was very close to running out now.

"Oh I sshall..and it'ss time for you to ssing..." Pierce giggles loudly; "..Ssing like a canary..BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Pierce continues to laugh as his hands were clenched and he was closing in on Kit's neck just like he always did with other gangsters who denfied him or prisoners that he tormented. The lit cigar lighter that was on the ground finally goes out just as Pierce was close to Kit's neck. Meanwhile; Molly Cunningham had finally gotten out of the alleyway with Lucy in her arms. She makes it to the sidewalk edge and looks both ways before crossing the street. There were no cars around and Molly assumes that it was safe to cross. However; as she was crossing the street a police car comes straight at her; pointing it's headlights at her. Molly shireks loudly and that's enough for the police car to veer to the left and crash head on; right into a lamp post just ten feet away from the alleyway. The police car comes to a crashing halt and the driver side door opens. Out comes Justin Jericho with a flashlight in his hand and he looks mighty ticked off right now.

"What are these Godless vermin doing on these streets?!" Justin protests loudly and bitterly; " If I see the whites on his eyes; he'll..." Touras quickly opens the passenger's side door and quickly gets out. He grabs Justin's flashlight from his hands and shines it directly onto Molly. Molly covers her eyes to prevent the seering light from hurting her eyes. Justin is not pleased with Touras' actions.

"Wait a minute.." Touras responds looking shocked to see that it was a girl and not a gangster; "..It's a _she_ Jus..."

"That's Justin!" Justin protested bitterly; " What is she doing here?!"

"Wait a second.." Touras proclaims as he opens the passegner door and grabs the transmitter; "..She look quite familiar..."

"Of course I am!" Molly squeaks in protest; " I'm _Dangerwoman_!"

"21-14; 21-14, come in Escobar!" Touras speaks into the transmitter as Justin is annoyed at Molly.

"Oh please.." Justin responds looking quite annoyed; "..Dangerwoman is such a joke!"

"It is not!" Molly protests stomping her foot.

"Is so..." Justin snaps back as Touras waits for Escobar to respond.

"21-14; this is Escobar Marion over..." Escobar's voice responds with allows Touras to breathe a sigh of relief.

"21-14; I think we found that little girl who went missing." Touras speaks into the transmitter.

"21-14; where are you?!" Escobar asks.

"21-14; we are on sweep from..." Touras responds looking around. He notices a house and lamp post with the number 1756 and Jude Street signs respectively; "...1756 Jude Street."

"So you're five blocks away.."Escobar responds; "..Very well; I'll tell Group C to cover. Make sure Justin doesn't blow his top. I'm on my way..."

"Will do; 10-4..." Touras finishes up as he puts the transmitter away as Justin and Molly continue to argue.

"Dangerwoman is not fake!" Molly protested bitterly.

"Man; that radio show has turned your brain into mush girl!" Justin said sarcastically which really gets Molly mad.

"You're the big faker Jus!" Molly snaps back and that really gets Justin ticked off. He hated being disrespected and wasn't able to take a shot at his police officers. But Molly was no police officer; so he goes to his pocket.

"I'm an officer of the law.." Justin protested bitterly as Touras notices that Justin was reaching for the handcuffs; "..No one disrespects me. I'm placing you.." Just as Justin is about to cuff Molly; Touras runs over and grabs Justin's handcuffs before he can reach it ;"..What?! What are you doing Toraus?! She disrespected a police officer."

"You were threathening a seven year old girl.." Touras snaps back looking concerned for Justin's mental health at this point; "..Jus; you're not yourself today..."

"That's Justin to you.." Justin snaps back bitterly; "..This girl broke crufew if you haven't noticed."

"Justin?!" Touras responds looking concerned; " If this is the girl..."

"If this is the girl...If this is the girl.." Justin nags sarcastically; "..Have you forgotten that we're fighting a bunch of gangsters bent on destroying this humble town.."

"I know..You don't have to remind me.." Touras nags back ;"..Look; if it make you feel any better; she can talk to Escobar about it."

"Escobar?!" Molly asked looking confused as Justin sees this as a way to play with Molly's mind a little and then crush her hopes and dreams since Dangerwoman is not real.

"Yeah; that's right!!" Justin responds sounding sarcastic; " I know for a fact that Escobar has been in contact with _Dangerwoman_."

"But I thought you said that Dangerwoman was fake?" Molly asked crossing her arm and looking cross.

"I said she was a joke!" Justin responds defensively; " I never said that she was fake!"

"You have a serious attitude problem." Molly shouts out.

"Well..Welcome to my life." Justin responds bitterly; " I'm simply miserable!"

"Don't mind him.." Touras responds sounding light-hearted and was trying to calm Molly down; "..He hates the Dangerwoman radio show...Thinks it's a disgrace to police officers. He takes this profession way too seriously..[to be healthy.]"

"Too seriously?!" Justin protests bitterly as he looked ticked off; " You take this too lightly.. " Just as Justin is about to give Touras and Molly an earful; a police car's engine is heard from earshot; "..Oh! Here comes the spokesman for Dangerwoman!" Justin responds sarcastically. This night couldn't get any more miserable for Justin as he wanted those gangsters so badly.

"I'll never understand you Jus..." Touras responds shrugging his shoulders.

"That's _JUSTIN_!" Justin snaps back bitterly as Escobar's police car arrive and stops right in front of Justin's police car. The doors open and out pops Escobar and Cody Marion as they survey the damage to Justin's police car thanks to Justin's driving Cody covers his mouth to not let Justin hear him laugh.

"So Justin.." Escobar said with a smirk; "..Found a new way to park your car I see..."

"So you think that was funny?! Har...Har...HA!" Justin responds bitterly and notices Cody giggling under his breath. Justin tries to go over and backhand Cody in the face for making fun of him. However; Escobar grabs onto Justin's arm before he can strike. Justin is really ticked off now; " HEY!!"

"Save your frustrations for Pierce and his gang.." Escobar commands as Cody goes over to Molly and ignores Justin's attempt to hit him in the face.

"I can't kill a criminal." Justin protested bitterly as Escobar was squeezing his arm hard; " That's police brutality!"

"No offense Mr. Jericho but.." Escobar exclaimed sharply.

"That's Justin!!" Justin snaps back bitterly.

"Slapping a fellow police officer is assault." Escobar explains as Cody kneels down in front of Molly; " You should know that better than anyone else."

"Hello little girl..." Cody greets Molly.

"I'm not a _little_ girl.." Molly squeaks sharply; "..I'm Dangerwoman!"

"I don't think so.." Cody responds with a smile; "..I know the real Dangerwoman and she lives right in this city... Right _Jus_?!"

"I cannot believe this.." Justin protests bitterly which earns him a ribbing from Escobar; "..Oh...Right! [Don't do that to me.]"

"That's right.." Escobar declares with a smile; "..I'm Escobar Marion and this is my son Cody Marion.."

"Actually; I'm Molly Cunningham...." Molly responds with a slight blush and that surprises Escobar a little bit. Could it be?

"Wait a second.." Escobar states holding his hand to stop the converstation. Molly felt a little upset, but thought nothing of it; "..Excuse me; can I talk to my son for a moment?"

"Sure..." Molly responds shrugging her shoulders as Escobar goes over to Cody.

"[Cody....I think this is the girl Mr. Wiser was talking about...]" Escobar wispers into Cody's ear as he takes out a black & whie photograph of Molly Cunningham given to him from a friend...A friend who was friends with Miss Cunningham...

~

*** Earlier that Night ***

For years Ian Wiser was an independent reporter for the Independent Boardcast News Core. Now he was retiring peacefully at his home in Saint Peterdora (a different neighbourhood; but still just the same). Ian was walking out of his house and had opened his gate with a flashlight in his hand. He then notices a police car stopping near the curb about five feet away from him. The driver seat door opens and out pops Escobar Marion. Ian Wiser had known Escobar Marion for a while since Escobar normally drive on this route during the street sweep.

"Wait here Cody; I need something from Ian." Escobar requests at Cody who was inside the police car.

"Okay." Cody responds as he was reading a car manual in the front seat.

"Hello Officer Marion." Ian asked looking puzzled as Escobar notices him; " What brings you here tonight?"

"My wife needs some of that starblue tote paint for her painting project." Escobar asks nicely; " Do you have any please?"

"Certainly.." Mr. Wiser responds kindly as he turns around to go to the house; "..Anything for a friend of mine.."

"Excuse me for asking;" Escobar asked looking puzzled as he spots that Mr. Wiser has a flashlight; " but where are you going at such a dangerous hour?"

"Well; some of the neighbours are planning to form a search party to find a missing girl and..." Ian responds as Escobar shakes his head. He didn't want unauthorized personnel around the streets and was in fear of Mr. Wiser's safety.

"Mr. Wiser; you don't have to do that." Escobar responds; " There has been a lot of quiet recently and I fear that the Street Pirates #2 will launch a strike soon."

"Exactly!!" Mr. Wiser snaps back sharply; " Rebecca Cunningham's daughter is alone in this dangerous city. This quiet time is the only chance to find her..."

"Don't worry about forming a search party." Escobar proclaims; " I'll find Miss Cunningham's daughter."

"Really?!" Mr. Wiser responds looking concerned since what Escobar is asking for is breaking the law; " But what about...?"

"If she comes to us then no rules are broken.." Escobar points out; "..Besides; Edgar's area has been known to go againest the grain before. I just feel that it is too dangerous to go outside right now...I feel that I should warn you as a concerned police officer."

Mr. Wiser paused for a moment. He then felt that he can trust Escobar Marion to find Molly and was pretty fed up with concerned citzens risking their lives when the police officers of a branch were willing to protect despite the handicaps brought about by the reforms. "I understand...All right; I'll call off the search party.." Mr. Wiser said sighing as he takes out a photo of Molly Cunningham and gives it to Escobar ".. Here's what she looks like...."

~

Escobar looks at the photograph that Mr. Wiser and compares it to Molly Cunningham standing in front of her. It was a perfect match. Molly Cunningham was found safe and sound and since Molly came to them; no laws were ever broken in the eyes of the police officer. Their only worry is would the government of Usland believe that?

"There is no doubt.." Escobar declares as he puts the photograph back into his pocket; "..It is her."

"What should we do?" Cody asked quietly as Molly had put her hands on her hips and looks impatient.

"Ummm.." Molly asked looking sharp and suspious; "..Excuse me?!"

"So you're a big fan of Dangerwoman?!" Escobar asked with a smile.

"Uh-huh.." Molly nodded.

"I'll tell you what..." Escobar proclaims as he was going to offer Molly Cunningham to stay at his house until Rebecca comes to pick her up. However; just as Escobar is about to talk, a loud scream breaks the slient night and it sounded like a young fourteen year old scream.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" the familar voice screamed for at least a few minutes. Molly looked shocked as that voice sounded very familiar.

"Kit?!" Molly asked looking confused as everyone is surprised.

"Huh?!" Escobar asked looking shocked at the sound..

"What?!" Cody and Touras respond in kind. However; Justin Jerchio wasn't surprised. He knew why Kit was screaming. Pierce Iguana was making him sing. Making him sing like a canary.

"That's Pierce.." Justin yells as he pulls out his pistol and has it drawn; "..Don't just stand there. He's nearby!!"

"Cody?! Get Molly in our car and drive to.." Escobar states as Molly looks intriged at the thought that she was finally going to see DangerWoman in person; "..Dangerwoman's Secret Hideout!"

"Roger..." Cody responds as he squats down to talk to Molly; "....Care to come?"

"Sure.." Molly responds with glee; "..Better than running around being chased by daddykillers all night!" Cody and Molly walk towards Escobar's car. Cody opens the passenger's side of the door and Molly hops in quickly. Cody closes the door behind her.

"Toraus?!" Escobar ordered; " Call for backup and join us afterwards.." Cody walks quickly to the driver's seat and opens that door. Cody hops in and closes the door. The police car backs up and then leaves the scene quickly. Escobar looks at the car as it drives out of sight; "..Good; she's safe!!" Touras goes to Justin's car window which was still open and grabs the transmitter.

"Let's go..." Justin yells as Escobar pulls out his pistol and has it drawn.

"Right!" Escobar responds back as Justin and Escobar enter the dark alleyway and head towards what they hope was Pierce Iguana. Before his next victim dies on them. Touras speaks into the transmitter.

"11-27; 11-27.." Touras speaks; "..Calling all cars in Saint Peterdora...Require backup...repeat.. Require backup at once. Street Pirates #2 have been found.." As the message was being sent; Edgar was listening to the radio back at his office and looks pleased; but it was tempered somewhat with caution. It wasn't over yet and he knew it; "..15-C1 to Commander Edgar...We found Molly Cunningham. She was in car #171, Cody Marion is driving her out of harms way sir!"

"Excellent 11-27;" Edgar responds by speaking into his transmitter microphone which was on his desk; " Make sure that every police car is on red alert! I'll call the Police Force #341 in Cape Suzette also...I want Pierce Iguana on a silver patter alive! I want to prove that our system of justice works!!"

"Will do...10-4..." Touras responds as the signal goes dead and Edgar looks to his left to find the telephone sitting on his desk.

"Time to pay an old friend a house call.." Edgar states sharply; "..again!"

As Edger was about to make a phone call; that dark alleyway was becoming a nightmare for Kit as Pierce had just let go of Kit's neck. Pierce backs away as Kit is thrown down harshly by the gangsters and they crackle gleefully. Kit's neck was completely red as Pierce squeezed the life right out of him. Kit was lying face first on the ground and was unable to move.

"I musst admit; you did manage to ruin my friend'ss life. I am doing thiss all for him." Pierce hissed gleefully as he pulls out his pistol; " Are you ssorry now?!"

"[No...Always no...]" Kit said with a tone that was barely audible. He was fighting until the very end; just like his old self. Some things never change.

"In that casse. You aren't worthy of the Sshoot Closset...Sso you will die here and be the one who will boardcasst the ture terror to the world. No one sshall sstand before me...Die Chrisstopher Aerosstar!!" Pierce shouts out as he points the pistol at Kit's head and is ready to pull the trigger. Kit Cloudkicker was going to die tonight. Or maybe not as before Kit can be shot dead by Pierce a gunshot noise is heard and a bullet grazes the hand of Pierce making him drop the pistol and whince in pain; " What..?!" Pierce asked whincing in pain and rubbing his hand as Boris , Salet and Dustin attempt to back Pierce up and pull out their pistol to point at Kit. However; three more gunshots are fired and they clip the upper legs of Boris, Salet and Dustin. They collapse to the ground just as Escobar and Justin appear behind them with pistols drawn. Pierce is in shock as Boris, Salet and Dustin were squirming around like worms holding their legs in pain.

"Nice work Escobar." Justin declared sharply; " You're not as spineless as I thought.."

"You cut it awfully close..." Escobar snapped back sharply as Salvo and Kira get in front of Pierce to protect their master. Pierce looks around and has a clutch of panic. He was untouchable and yet for the first time someone manages to make contact with his body. He looked helpless in fact.

"Sstop them!!" Pierce hisses with a panic look on his face; " What iss happening?!"

"You slipped up Pierce...Just like.." Escobar declares as Kira and Salvo get their pistols and try to pull the trigger. However; Justin uses his pistol to pistol whip Kira and Salvo in the face which causes the pistols to fall and the pistol shoot their bullets into the air at a 45 degree angle. The bullets hit the walls only six inches away from Salvo and Kira's body. Kira and Salvo fall backwards and hit the wall hard; knocking them completely out. However; Pierce used the distraction to run away in the opposite direction; "..Get back here!!" Escobar shouts as Pierce runs out of sight.

"I'll go after him." Justin barks out just as Touras, Yitaka and Tumble show up with pistols drawn; " You arrest everyone on the ground."

"Justin?!" Yitaka exclaims; " All police cars are approching this sector...from all angles."

"Good.." Justin declares strongly as Justin runs right after Pierce; "..Don't wait for me.." Justin runs completely out of sight as Escobar shrugs his shoulders in confusion. Justin always wanted Pierce so badly and now he finally got his chance after years of not finding him. Tumble kneels down and grabs Boris by the neck as Touras and Yitaka put the handcuffs on Salvo, Kira, Dustin and Salet. Touras and Yitaka grab onto by the neck and drag all four gangsters out of the alleyway towards their police cars.

"All right scumbag!!" Tumble shouts right into Boris' face; " Where's da bosses' hideout?!"

"You think I would tell you.." Boris snaps back spitting in Tumble's face; "..I would rather die."

"Want to test that theory Boris.." Tumble responds squeezing the neck further; "..or prehaps I can take you to see your mother!" Boris turns instantly pale and realizes that his mother was far worse than Borleas or Pierce at this point and he panics.

"Okay..Okay.." Boris admits with a scared look on his face; "..Pierce's Hideout is at the steel plant outside the city."

"That must be the abandoned steel plant called the Firepit Grotto." Escobar points out; " EnivroPeace owns that piece of land and has been trying to tear it down for years now."

"That's right.." Boris proclaims; "..and I hear that they hate you for not allowing them to clean up the land due to _safety_ concerns."

"Oh; and I think they will reconsider since they hate terrorists using their _land_ as a place to destroy lives and enivronment alike." Tumble snaps back squeezing Boris' neck harder which causes Boris to pass out; " Not very smart huh?! Escobar?! I'll let you handle the kid..." Tumble declares as he drags Boris out of the alleyway in the same direction as Yitaka and Touras. Escobar was alone and he kneels down in front of Kit to check on him. He was angry beyond belief and didn't want to show it in front of his collegues for fear for being called unprofessional by Justin. The Street Pirates #2 did a number on Kit Cloudkicker as his body was battered and bruised.

"Pirece.." Escobar screams bitterly and loudly; "..I swear to God you will pay for this!" Escobar then has a tear coming down his eye. A tear of compassion for the boy who had become a victim of a ruthless terrorist who calls himself a gangster. He wanted to make a statement and he certainly did: The statement of his own demise...

***

Pierce Iguana's empire was crumbling before his very eyes as he returned to the Firepit Grotto in the black limo as it arrives at the front gate. The black limo parks right at the front of the building and Pierce exits the limo through the driver seat . Pierce runs into the Firepit Grotto as the double doors were wide open and Pierce was panicking as he storms into the radio room which the door was wide open as well. Pierce runs straight to the transmitter and grabs it quickly. He had to recall everyone involved with his operation and leave this place without a trace even though the police were hot on his trail right now.

"Come on...Come.." Pierce shouts in a panic as he is pushing button; "..Mobssterss?!" Pierce yells into the transmitter; " Return to basse...We need to leave now?! Police forcess circling in...Resspond now!!" As he was pleading for his troops to regroup and leave Saint Peterdora; Sugar and Spice actually enter the radio room and they start touching Pierce's shoulders which cause Pierce to jump slightly; " What?!" He takes a quick glance at the two girls and his panic turns into relief; " Oh; it'ss only Ssugar and Sspice and everything nice..Thank goodnessss you're sstill here." Pierce calms down as Sugar and Spice blows kisses at their leader; " We got to get out here ...and.." Pierce had made his fatal mistake as he turns his back and walks one step in between the girls which gives the girls a chance to wind up and nail Pierce with a double fist to each side of his kisser which causes Pierce's face to snap from side to side violently;"..Uggghhh!! Wwwwwhy?!" Pierce whines as he slumps to the floor and was completely knocked silly by two sexy girls.

"We're not your pantises anymore!!" Sugar protests bitterly at the slumped down Pierce.

"We are true girls who wanted to prove ourselves..." Spice chimes in looking sharp at the downed Pierce.

"And we did.." Sugar and Spice say as they do their goofy dance while Pierce's eyes completely shut and was down on his mid-section to the floor; "...Shoot Closet! Shoot Closet! Ra! Ra! Ra! OUCH!! TOO HOT!!"

Pierce was completely knocked out and an unknown amount of time had past before Pierce finally starts to stir and slowly opens his eyes. Pierce feels hot as he starts to look around. However; his relief that he is alive slowly turns to panic as he discovers that he is completely chained up and is hanging by a chain crane over a bowl of molten steel. Pierce is looking forward at a steel wall and realizes that he was figurely in the firepit.

"What am I doing here!" Pierce yells as he shakes violently;" Let me out of thesse chainss at once!! UGH! " Pierce tries to struggle violently but there was no go and didn't look down at the molten steel to realize that there was only safe place was right where he was at this point; " Where'ss Borleass?!"

"You called _Iguana_?!" Borleas proclaims in a cocky voice as Pierce is twirled around towards the catwalk and Pierce is forced to see his betrayers on that catwalk: Sugar, Spice and Borleas Icebolt who was the leader of this betrayal. Pierce was in complete shock and was struggling to meet to terms with this; " Nice to see you for the last time!"

"Thiss issn't funny anymore Pike!!" Pierce protested as Borleas shakes his head as if he needed to teach Pierce a lesson. Borleas goes to a pully and turns the wheel which was connected to the crane and was used to lower the chain. Pierce is being lowered down to the molten steel and that causes Pierce to panic;" Okay; I mean Borleass?! What iss the meaning of thiss?! "

"That's better." Borleas said with an evil smile as he stops turning; " You know I would be happy if you didn't disrespect me...but now look at your empire?! You were so obessed with killing a mere child in the name of terror that the police are now going to finally take the Street Pirates #2 down and out!" Borleas laughs out loud as Pierce cannot believe that he was being used by Borleas after everything he had done to save him from his failed empire in Windia. Pierce looks really angry now.

"What are you talking about?!" Pierce protested bitterly almost to the point of actually spitting right at Borleas; " I did it for you Borleass! Chrisstopher ruined your life for God'ss ssake!!"

"Really?! I am turely touched.." Borleas mocking Pierce harshly; "..You completely destroyed your own organization just for me?! I'm amazed..I guess you deserve a reward for giving Kit the _sstatement_." Borleas then starts to hear the police sierns outside as the police were fast approching the hideout; " Just so you can understand..I'll let you live.." Borleas brusts into laughter; "..to ssee jusstice!"

"You cannot do thiss to me!! I wass the one who gave you a ssecond chance...!" Pierce protests bitterly as his time had finally come. Outside of the Firepit Grotto; six police cars enter the gate and park right in front of the building. All the police car doors open and out comes Justin, Toraus, Yikata, Tumble and eight more police officers wearing the same uniforms as the other Saint Peterdora police officers. Officer #1 was a female short black cat; Officer #2 was a medium build, male white goat; Officer #3 was a tall, male silver hawk; Officer #4 was a short female brown cow; Officer #5 was a medium build, female green snake; Officer #6 was a short, male brown chipmunk; Officer #7 was a tall, male black dog and Officer #8 is a short, female white dog. All the police officers have their pistol locked and loaded. They were ready for the raid blitz of the Firepit Grotto.

"Okay officers of God." Justin proclaims raising his fist; " Time to end this terror...now!!"

"RIGHT!!" Everyone shouts out as they enter the FirePit Grotto without delay. Borleas can hear them coming so he, Sugar and Spice go to a section of the wall. Borleas bangs the wall three times and a small section of the wall opens up. A small red button reveals itself and Borleas pushes it. A large steel pieces backs up and slides to the left to reveal a sercet elevator. Pierce tries to struggle but realizes that even if he wiggles free, he'll fall to his death. The red button is covered by the small wall piece. Borleas giggles softly at Pierce.

"Sorry for the haste;" Borleas proclaims giggling softly as Sugar and Spice enter the hidden elevator ;" but I must leave now. I hope you and my son enjoy a great relationship...in prison.." Borleas backs up slowly into the elevator and pushes the red button inside; "..Now if you will excuse me; it's time to see the _Victorian Guy_!!" Borleas laughes out loud just to punk out Pierce one last time as the elevator shoots down quickly. The steel elevator doors close quickly and blend right into the wall. Pierce tries to struggle; but no luck as Justin, Yitaka, Toraus and Tumble enter the catwalk with their pistols drawn.

"Well; what do you know?! The poor widdle terrorist is hung out to dry?! What's stopping me from.." Justin shouts as he aims his pistol directly on the chain about three feet above Pierce's head; "..finishing this?! I mean I could either shoot a Phanlax S-68 bullet into the chain and you fall into 3,000 degrees of molten steel.." Pierce looks out in horror at the molten steel below before returning his eyes on Justin sweating hard; "..or I could make my aim fall south and your terroristic mind explodes like a bomb..." Pierce starts to panic as Police Officer #2 and #3 enter dragging the bodies of Mortiaf and Jose out of Pierce's office. Pierce's gulps at the sight as no policed officer was about to show mercy on someone who has ruined the reputation of their fair city. Molly and Kit have ruined their empire and Pierce knew it.

"Hey Justin?!" Police Officer #2 said; " We found these two mobsters dead in a closet while searching for evidence..." Justin take a quick glance and sees Jose and Mortiaf who bodies were completely lifeless being dragged by the two police officers. Justin returns to his look at Pierce as Police Officer #2 and #3 slowly carry Mortiaf and Jose out of the building. Pierce is scared now and the evidence was piling up before his very eyes.

"So Pierce?!" Justin proclaimed harshly looking straight at Pierce's face as the pistol was aimed right for his head; " You killed your two best thugs: Jose Visions and Mortiaf Belguarde..."

~Cursses!! I forgot to dissposse the bodiess...A thoussand cursses on you Borleass!!~ Pierce thought forgetting that everything he did was going to be used againest him...and Borleas was nowhere to be found. Pierce simply closed his eyes waiting for Justin to shoot him in the head and send him to the firepit of death where he belonged. Pierce was sweating like an athlete in total moral fear for the first time in his life.

"You just made my job a lot easier." Justin proclaims harshly as he relaxes the trigger finger in the pistol and lowers it. He didn't need to kill Pierce anymore as he was already finished. Pierce opened his eyes and realized that it was going to get a lot worse for him; " Yeah; now I have more than enough evidence to _not_ kill you. You have created two charges today and you shall face the heavenly court. Too bad the charges you and your close friend Boris will be enough to send you to the gallows...Toraus?! Tumbleweed?!.." Pierce's face was sweating bullets as his actions were coming back to haunt him. The two mobsters he killed were enough to basically sentence him to death.

"It's only Tumble sir!" Tumble responds in protest.

"Whatever.." Justin responds shrugging his shoulders without a care in the world as he looks at Pierce through his own evil eyes; "..Take over the crane and swing Pierce over here."

"Right!" Toraus and Tumble said saluting Justin as they run towards the crane's controls. Pierce could only look at Justin as now he was facing the fact that torment before death was going to be his final judgement. It was the court system for him and there would be no mercy in his eyes there.

"The gang wars are over in this city Iguana." Justin proclaim putting his fist over his heart in a gesture of the justice that was soon to follow; " Bear witness to real peace in Saint Peterdora as the Street Pirates #2 is disbanded forever!"

~CURSSE YOU SSAINT PETERDORA!!~ Pierce groaned in pain; "UUGHH!!" His face grimanced in pain as he looked on helplessly like the coward that he was. Borleas was right all along...

As Iguana's reign of terror was finally over, a large steel gate opens about 200 meters east of the grotto (which was hidden with a rock formation camoflague). A black car which was driven by Sugar while Spice was in the front seat looking for spies with her pink heart binoculers. Borleas was sitting in the back seat looking forward as their was nothing but deep forest. Even if Iguana tries to incrimnate him into these matters the police would be hard-pressed to find him since the eastern part of the city was basically deep forest with little chance of anyone spotting them.

"No signs of the cops boss!" Spice said quietly peeping with the binouclers and seeing nothing that would indicate that the police were going to attack them.

"Excellent! Sugar?!" Borleas exclaims with an evil smile lurking on his kisser; " Keep straight and narrow on this path only!"

"Where to boss?!" Sugar asks softly.

"The Victorian Temple.." Borleas giggles softly; "..Christopher AeroStar will soon be property again..." Borleas laughs out loud as the black car drives away from the grotto and heads towards the eastern wall of Saint Peterdora; the weakest side of the city. Apparently; Christopher's life with his past was not over by a longshot as long as Badwin was still alive to see to that....

***

The search for Baloo and Rebecca was continuing and it was pointless. How do you find someone when they have broken reality? Airplane Jane and Wiley Pole were flying their seaplanes towards each other to meet and plan their next search plan after finding nothing. The meeting point was two miles away from the Cape Suzette Cliff Guns and the frustration was building. Wiley Pole was getting too old for this and the frustration was most apparent on him...

"Any luck Plane Jane?!" Wiley asks over the transmitter as they fly around the area to meet after the search turned up nothing.

"Nothing...We've been searching for four hours now." Jane responds bitterly over the transmitter; " There is no way that a plane could disappear in a flash..."

"And where's Dillo?" Wiley asked acting even more annoyed.

"Last time I checked he was going to Saint Peterdora with Kit." Jane speaks over the transmitter as Wiley looks really mad now.

"This is just great!" Wiley said pounding his fist on the console in bitterness. Nothing was going right and Dillo Vane was acting like himself as he didn't like responding to calls.

"I know..this is really stupid now and..." Jane tries to say; but suddenly that famous white flash of light engulfs the scene completely causing Wiley and Jane to close their eyes to prevent themselves from being blinded; "..NOT AGAIN!!" As the white flash disappears, both Jane and Wiley's plane came from within five feet of colliding with each other." WHOOOAAAAA!!" Both plane fly a while in opposite directions, then they spiral around.

"That's it.." Wiley responds angerily with his eyes close; "..I'm going home before I kill myself."

"Agreed sugar.." Jane responds bitterly as she has her hands over her eyes; "..I'm not going to kill myself over a vanishing SeaDuck."

"What?!" a familiar shrill southern voice beckons on the transmitter; " And miss the revival of the Boogie Baloo...?"

"Huh?!" Wiley and Jane gulped at the same time as they open their eyes and look around. Below them on the ocean floor about 50 feet away was the yellow seaplane with Superflight 100 engines. The SeaDuck was floating on the ocean floor and it was completely intact. Wiley and Jane couldn't believe their eyes.

"Baloo?!" Wiley gasps in shock at these turn of event as Jane was acting in disbelief as well; " But that's insane!! What happened?!"

"Believe me Wiley." Rebecca explains with a chuckle; "..You would never believe that we went to another world if we ever told you." Wiley just shook his head and thought it was complete nonsense and irrelevent. The SeaDuck was all right and they could tell him that Kit was all right too.

"Well sugar.." Jane speaks not believing anything they were saying as it was impossible to comprehend the disappearance of a plane by a flash of light; "..we have some good news and bad news.."

"What's the good news?!" Rebecca asks speaking into the transmitter.

"Kit's all right.." Jane explains; "..He was with Dillo Vane and was headed to Saint Peterdora."

"Dillo Vane?!" Baloo responds remembering him that he was a regular among the difter pilots; " He's a good pilot who very bitter; but doesn't mind kids..."

"Thank God!" Rebecca responds happily shedding a tear; " I thought that he was hurt!!"

"The bad news is that we haven't heard from Dillo ever since.." Jane continues; "..and no one from Saint Peterdora has seen Molly yet.."

"Let's go to Saint Peterdora Baloo..." Rebecca said sharply realizing that the next place to go to find them was a very religious place. Rebecca was feeling a bit better; but not for very long.

"I'd love to Beckers.." Baloo said looking down as he was looking at the fuel gauge and it was still near empty; "..but we got trouble..The Sky Shark Pirates only managed to refuel the SeaDuck enough to allow us to return to Cape Suzette. We'll have to get WildCat to refuel this baby..."

"WHAT?!" Rebecca screams loudly as she looked panicky;" That's going to take another two hours!!.." Rebecca then realizing that she was yelling at someone who wasn't at fault here and then buries her face into her hands and sobs loudly; "..I...I..."

"Beckey?! Rebecca?!....I.." Baloo asks trying to console her; but it was no good as Baloo picks up the transmitter and speaks into it;"..Jane?! Wiley?! You can go now..We need to regroup.."

"Agreed..." Plane Jane and Wiley respond as their planes fly away in opposite just as the SeaDuck's engines are restarted. They roar as the yellow duck plane flies into the direction to Cape Suzette. Baloo looks at the distraught Rebecca and wonder if Kit had made a huge mistake himself. It was awful for Rebecca that Molly was gone; but Kit looking for her was even worse and put more pressure on her as a mother.

"[Oh Kit...You should've stayed. Now I'm three fourth's chripping now in heaven...]" Baloo thought sadly as the SeaDuck limps towards the cliff guns of Cape Suzette. Hope was slowly starting to run out....

***

Baloo and Rebecca's search was going nowhere and they had no idea that Molly is safe right now. Neither was the Cape Suzette Police Force as Arnold's phone was ringing off the hook inside the office. There was apparent yelling and screaming outside as the door is flinged open and in storms Arnold Zwinker with Derek Thursday coming in close behind. They were still aruging over Molly's disappearance and the laws created as a result of a corrupt Usland Police Force...and it was heating up to white hot now...

"Arnold?!" Derek continues to protest bitterly; " I need to talk to you about..."

"There is _nothing_ to talk about!!" Arnold responds bitterly as he threw his arms up to get away from Derek; " I already said that I'm not allowing my force to break the.." Arnold goes to the telephone and answers it; "..Hello?! Major Officer Arnold Zwicker speaking...yes?!" Arnold sits down as Derek's face turns to anger as Arnold was ignoring him. Derek Thursday was fed up; Molly Cunningham was probably dead rigt now in his mind and Arnold sounds like he doesn't even care and is blaming her and her mother for no longer having a father who was murdered by Don Karnage himself.

"That's it!!" Derek exclaims with anger; squeezing his fists in response to the anger; " I'm sick and tired of this bullstuff!! I'm sick of the government blaming Gregory Skywinds for creating these reforms. You know what..These stupid reforms are just a cover up to allow the government to wipe their hands clean of any responsability for allowing one police force to make a deal with the devil spawn Don Karnage!!" Derek takes out his metal badge and kisses it one more time as he was still ignored by Arnold;" I want no part of this anymore. Do you hear me Arnold Zwicker?! I....QU-...."

"Molly Cunninghams has been found alive and well?!" Arnold asks with a degree of shock and that is enough to cause Derek to pause for a moment.

"Say what?!" Derek responded with shock as he quickly puts his badge back as quickly as he was prepared to throw it down. He cannot believe that they found her and wonders if Saint Peterdora's police force willfully violated the reforms as an act of protest.

"That's wonderful...It's about time too...Who has her?! Cody Marion?! So the young boy finally did something important. I see...Yeah...Okay...we have clearance now?! Excellent! He'll see you in a few hours..Okay...Goodbye.." Arnold said as he puts the phone down. He then looks at Derek sharply; "..Well Derek; are you going to tell me now that you were going to quit just like everyone who's already hate these reforms?! Look; I'll be honest with you; the government was wrong to bring these reforms forward because they have indeed promoted a culture of death and moral indeceny. However; if you quit this force because of this then you have allowed Konvent to win and let Gregory Skywinds down.. I might have rightfully condemned Skywinds for kidnapping and tormenting little children; but I didn't say that I disagreed with him that the Windia Police Force was corrupted. Still; if the Liberal government can use influence peddling to win then so can I..."

"You mean you're an activist like Edgar?!" Derek asked looking shocked as Arnold has actually cared about him all along; " But..."

"Don't worry about it. The reforms don't cover _that_ as misconduct." Arnold responds with a smile; " Besides; you have a mission to complete..."

"I do sir?!" Derek asked looking amazed.

"It's time for you to escort Molly Cunningham to the safety of her mother." Arnold ordered sharply; " I suspect that Cody has gone to his home since the hospitals are on strike there in Saint Peterdora."

"The house of _Dangerwoman_.." Derek responded looking slightly embrassed at hearing this name of Dangerwoman. He always felt that the show was too violent for radio.

"That's right...Now you have auto clearnace to Saint Peterdora.." Arnold exclaimed sharply as he gives Derek a vanilla card which was a card to enter Saint Peterdora through the gates; ".. Show this card and you should get in..."

"Thank you....I'll make sure she is home safe..." Derek said as he salutes Arnold and then turns around and exits the office. Derek closes the door quietly behind as Arnold looks at the paper and then his face changed to a painful look. Arnold grimances as he opens his desk drawer and takes out a black and white photo. He almost looked like his was going to cry.

"Hopefully; this Christopher AeroStar will be the devine child.." Arnold said looking at a picture of his nine year old son. He picks his up and looks at him bitterly; "..and save us from the evil of these reforms..." Outside of the office; Glenn was waiting outside and Derek enters the hallway. Glenn overheard everything and he looked pleased.

"So Molly's all right?!" Glenn asks; " You should call Rebecca at once.."

"Negative.." Derek responds shaking his head "..I need to make sure that she's there..That's by the book you know.."

"Nice try mate.." Glenn said looking sharp; "..That's not the real reason..."

"You're right...Kit is still out there and if he's dead...I'm going to incur Rebecca's wrath like no one else..." Derek walks down the hallway as he was heading for Saint Peterdora to recapture Molly. However; Kit Cloudkicker was still in danger as he wasn't moving. He was face down on the pavement in a dark alley as Escobar Marion takes a look around to make sure that no one was going to sideswipe him from behind. Escobar then looks down and checks on the boy. He looks to the side and sees the last face he was expect to see.

"It can't be.." Escobar gasps in horror as he takes a step back; "..Impossible!!" Escobar was frightened by this small child...As if he knows him from somewhere before. As if Kit Cloudkicker has been hiding something...again....

***

The alleyway was very dark as there was only one furry on the scene at this point. The other police officers were currently chasing after Pierce and gaining on them as Esobar Marion was kneeling down beside the fallen Kit Cloudkicker; who was face down and shaking violently from the vicious beating that he took as a result from Pirece and his Street Pirates. He couldn't speak nor could he open his eyes as he was probably out cold. Escobar checked him over for injuries by turning him around onto his side. Kit Cloudkicker wasn't bleeding from anywhere; but his body was badly bruised with two black eyes and his neck was red from the choking canary assault by Pierce Iguana. Escobar was whincing in pain that a teenager was attacked by a terror cell and was equally shocked that the boy was still breathing after all this. Apparently; the police came in just in time to save Kit from being shot dead. Escobar starts to feel his back and hears a small ping. Escobar took the airfoil underneath Kit's sweater and then his jaw simply dropped in shock as if he had seen Kit Cloudkicker before. The scene become so pitch black now that there was nothing present except darkness, Escobar Marion and Kit Cloudkicker who was now standing up in black & white on top of the colored Kit Cloudkicker. The black & white Kit who was a couple of years younger; was wearing a red scarf and no baseball cap as he stared at him in awe.

"It looks too familiar to me." Escobar said looking at the airfoil in his hand as he saw Kit standing up at attention; " What is this?"

"It's a surfboard.." Kit explained as Escobar looks very concerned; "..Karneaux told me about it...he said that it belonged to my dad; but he's dead now..."

"The government's only hope againest the air pirates saw you?" Escobar asked.

"Yeah officer.." Kit responded with a nod.

"Call me Escobar.." Escobar said as he extended his hand to thank him; "..I should be thanking you for saving my wife's life."

"Karne knew my father; but never told me his name.." Kit said not accepting the hand since it interfered with his defensive mechanism; "..He even gave me the name _Cloudkicker_... However; Karne's dead now..."

"Really?!" Escobar said in shock as he was told that Karneaux was still live; " If that's ture; the Usland government is in big trouble now. That makes it tougher for the civilized world to thwart this monster..."

"Don Karnage is not a monster!" Kit responded with a hint of protest as Escobar looked shocked to hear that statement considering Don Karnage's actions.

"How can you say that?!" Escobar asked as Kit's face was so bitter that it was ready to explode.

"He's a DEMIGOD.." Kit screamed out as the scene returns to the alleyway as the frightening voice was trailing off of his own mind; "..demigod...." The black & white Kit was gone as Escobar realizes that he saw this kid before and he needed medical attention quickly before he dies from trumatic shock.

"This must be him.." Escobar said in fear as he turns Kit around just enough to see his face and that pretty much sealed it as that innocent, sweet face which was degraded by Pierce; "..I knew it....I need to get him to hospital at once.." Escobar shouted out as he needed to get Kit away from this dangerous zone of terror as he gently grabs Kit and embraces him into a hug. With a great deal or tender loving care and effort to make sure that Kit wasn't injuried any further; he slowly walks out of the alleyway and makes it to his own police car which was left since Cody Marion had left with Molly towards his apartment. Escobar quickly opens the passenger side of the police car and gently lays Kit againest the soft seat and buckles his safetybelt. Escobar quickly closes the door and opens up the driver's side and hops in and closes the door. He puts on his seatbelt and take out his transmitter radio and calls out someone for help; "..4/7, 4/7, to hospital switchboard come in!"

"This is Saint Peterdora Hospital speaking.." a female voice beckon on the radio; "...4/7!"

"This is a 4/7;" Escobar said acting as calm as possible according to his training; " I have an injured young male who was beaten up by the Street Pirates..."

"4/7;" the female voice asked; " what is the extent of the injuries?"

"4/7; he has been blackened and badly;" Escobar said; " he has no blood present..."

"I'm sorry 4/7;" the female voice said with a hint of sadness in her voice; "... this is not enough for admittance.."

"What?!" Escobar protested in complete shock; not realizing that there was trouble in Saint Peterdora that had nothing to do with the Street Pirates.

"Escobar; you know that employees are on strike from an union spat.." the female voice stated as Escobar was very angry at these turn of events; "..I'm sorry; you'll have to find another hospital somewhere else." The tranmission ends as Escobar places the transmitter harshly away in disgust. Escobar starts the engines and begins to drive away as he grumbles. A hopsital strike in Saint Peterdora was really stupid at a time when police officers were being killed or wounded by terrorists and because a young boy is not an officer, he couldn't even get admittance in the hospital; even though he was very close to dying from trumatic shock. Kit was seemly mumbling the name Molly for some unknown reason.

"Blast it!!" Escobar shouted in protest as he drives onto the main street where there were various building surrounding the area; " What kind of system allows such madness?!" As the police car speeds up; realizing that he was running out of options for finding Kit a place for medical attention. Then Kit Cloudkicker slowly starts to wake up and stops shaking violently as his blacken eyes opened and was looking around in a daze. He managed to see Escobar driving the car in a frenzy.

"Where am I?" Kit asked looking groggy; " Who are you?"

"I see that you are awake.." Escobar said looking at the corner of his eye and seeing that Kit was finally awake;"..You look terrible!"

"Am I alive?" Kit asked as he looks at his hands and noticed that there were no handcuffs which meant that he wasn't arrested; " Are you a police officer?"

"Officer Escobar Marion...Were you brainwashed all of a sudden?" Escobar asked as he revealed himself to tell Kit that he had met Kit Cloudkicker before; "...I know that it's been almost two years since you saved my wife. I didn't expect you to forget..." This was getting interesting since Kit has _never_ said that he had ever seen this police officer and for some reason he was revealed as a hero to this officer's wife.

"I'm sorry but I've been distracted.." Kit said in a defensive tone sounding very raspy as his neck was in pain from the choking;"....I'm...looking for...."

"Someone important.." Escobar said nodding his head; understanding what all that mumbling was about; "..it must be since you have been humming her name since you've been in my car. Her name is Molly isn't it?"

"Yes; have you seen her?" Kit asked as he whinced in pain.

"Yes I have.." Escobar responded as the name was very familiar to him since he and Cody picked up Molly Cunningham earlier; "..She's at my place safe and sound. I just cannot understand why little girls are now walking these streets nowadays. Where there's murders, assults, robbery....Kit?" He sees Kit as he was whincing in even more pain. It was like he was feeling responsible for Molly's exposure to such disgusting and criminal acts.

"I couldn't stop her from seeing _my_ realities from two years ago.." Kit said shaking his head feeling ashamed; "..a place of haterd; fear and chaos...I wanted to protect her from this and I failed..."

"You were expected to fail young man!" Escobar said sounding very serious and sharp; " This world without proper laws. It was only a matter of time before the light and dark side would come together."

"I feel sleepy again.." Kit said as his eyes became very weak and he started to nod off again; "..I don't think can...."

"Just sleep my child;" Escobar said as Kit was sound asleep once again; but wasn't shaking violently; " I'll get ya to our place...." Escobar's police car rides onto the main road towards the place where Escobar and his wife resided in.......

***

On the Saint Peterdora's southeastern side which was mostly a residential area full of apartments and condomuims. A black/white police car finally drives into a seven-floor apartment parking lot. The building contained 10 apartments per floor and was created out of brick and moter. In front of the apartment entrance was a round cul-de-sac road with parking spaces reserved of taxi drivers. One of them which was actually at the entrance to the apartments; was painted blue to indicate that it was a police parking spot. The police car parks into that spot and stops the engines. It was still dark; but there were lightposts dotting the the cul-de-sac that allowed for light in the area. The police car door opens and Cody Marion jumps out and closes the door. He then walks to the passengers side and opens the door; out jumps Molly Cunningham still in her Dangerwoman outfit which was partially torned and was dirty. They walk towards the entrance which had a glass double-doors surrounded by a yellow/white cafe-like pump tent. Cody was trying to smile; but Molly was still looking quite unimpressed. She didn't exactly like being with a police officer; but it was a lot better than being kidnapped by Pierce.

"Here we are.." Cody said; "..our home is in there."

"So your family also live in an apartment.." Molly exclaimed still not impressed; "..I hope your _mom_ isn't as carefree as mine.."

"Well;" Cody responded as he blushed in embarasment as he knew what his mother was capable of; " my mom is very nice and she _does_ care about those around her."

"Why then are you fighting bad people?" Molly asked with her arms folded.

"Well; I _am_ a police officer." Cody said; " It is my job to maintain law and order..."

"I thought that it was Danger Woman who fought the bad guys and the police were used to assist her?" Molly asked still not looking impressed as Cody bursted into laughter hearing this. To him; Molly's own statement was a sign of being delliuisonal.

"I get it.." Cody chuckled strongly as he rubbed Molly's head which Molly looks at him shocked; "..We do all the paperwork while _she_ was always in the action....Believe me; I've heard that from many children before."

"Huh?" Molly could only say as she was confused. She had listened to the radio all the time and she always felt that Dangerwoman was the savior of all of Usland. Cody just giggled as he opened the door and lets Molly inside. Cody follows her behind and closes the door. They were currently inside a lobby room which was pretty large square room made of wood trim wall and a white stucko ceiling and a wooden floor. There were seven wooden chairs lined up in a pretty row behind the left wall. On the back wall; where a locked door stood between the lobby and the entrance to the apartment building, laid a intercom panel filled with 17 red button above the speaker lined up into two straight rows.

"Be seated here please.. " Cody said as Molly goes to a wooden chair and sit down with her arms folded; "..I'll contact my mother and have you as a guest by premission.."

"Oh; I've gotten premission all right?" Molly asked acting coy as Cody approches the intercom.

"I hope so...." Cody said and he presses the buttons in the following combination by pressing the button A and the button 7. The intercom buzzes once and then a sweet female voice beckons.

"Hello?" the female voice asked.

"Hi mother.." Cody responded as Molly looks confused as that voice was sounding quite familiar; "..I'm currently off duty now and I've invited a guest to see you."

"No; you are not inviting your girlfriend.." the female voice protested; "..she called me crippled!"

"Crippled?!" Molly asked looking shocked as Cody was blushing again. Cody had a crush on girlfriends who spew offensive lanuage towards women is seemed.

"How am I going to explain?" Cody asked himself shaking his head as he attempted to explain. How do you explain that your mother is not a normal mother?

"That voice sounds like a seven or eight year old girl." the female voice said acting quite kind; apparently changing the subject again.

"Who are you?" Molly asked directly at the intercom as she jumps out of her chair.

"I am Cody's mom Ray Marion and I get to figually kick out all of Cody's insentiative girlfriends." Ray explained acting tough; much like Rebecca Cunningham when someone offends her to no end.

"Mom.." Cody said smiling; "..she's a fan of Danger Woman."

"Really?" Ray asked sounding quite surprised as Cody was talking on the intercom.

"She sounds like someone I know." Molly finally spoke quietly as Cody was ignoring him.

"Yes she is.." Cody responded acting more serious now; "..Those street pirates held her hostage.." The events of that kidnapping were still fresh in Molly's mind and for some reason; it seemed that Kit Cloudkicker was still fresh in her mind as well.

*RUN MOLLY! RUN TO A POLICE OFFICER!!* Kit screamed into Molly's head as Molly was in pain again; holding her head. However; there was no one to hear such thoughts and Cody wasn't looking at her right now.

"What is _this_ world becoming now?" Ray asked sounding outraged as she should be. The thought of a seven year old girl on the streets being attacked by

"Daddy's taking care of that..." Cody said pumping his fist as if he was ready to fight.

"Good.." Ray said sounding cheerful; "..I'd like to meet with this young girl..."

"Then I'll see you in two minutes..." Cody said as he lets go of the buttons to end his transmission with Ray as Molly approches him letting go of her head as the pain had finally went away.

"All right." Ray said as her voice finally drops from the intercom and Cody was able to look at Molly Cunningham again.

"That was simple enough..." Cody said looking at Molly continuing to blush from the embrassment.

"You are blushing.." Molly asked smiling weakly; "..you have a _girlfriend_?"

"So what if I have one?" Cody asked looking quite annoyed by the thought of his mom shooting him down figurally like that; "Your safety should be your concern; not my relationships."

"I see..It's too hard for me to understand.." Molly said as Cody goes towards the door; "..I get it now."

"Time to go my dear..." Cody said as the door unlocks itself and Cody opens the door which was leading into the hallway. Cody and Molly each enter into the hallway which had the same wooden walls and white stucko ceiling. The floor this time was made of stone slabs interlocking together with red carpet lining the hallway. Each wall had wooden maple-trimmed doors dotting every 20 feet on each side as the hallway streches out at least 100 feet in length.

"This is nice.." Molly said looking around the bland and functional hallway; "..the room is on the ground floor. Mommy makes me go up three floors just to get to the right floor."

"I see.." Cody said looking wide-eyed as they walked down the hallway until they reached the fourth door which was labelled A7; "..Here we are; the Marion residence. I'll knock on the door.." Cody knocks on the door gently with his left fist; "..Ray? I'm here..."

"The door's unlocked.." Ray said kindly; "..Come in."

"Thank you mother...." Cody said as he opened the door and it was indeed unlocked; just as his mother said. Molly didn't look impressed as she folded her arms again.

"Shouldn't she come to the door?" Molly asked as Cody was walking inside.

"My dear; you protest too much.." Cody said as he offered her hand to come inside the apartment; "..Come inside.."

"All right..." Molly could only say looking cold as she walked slowly into the apartment with Cody Marion close behind. They were inside a small but spacy kitchen; which was quite unusal because everything in there was lower than usual. There was a lower fridge, stove, oven and even sink. Even the lightswitch was much lower than usual as well. The floor and the walls were made of crematic tile with multi-colored rose designs. The ceiling was made of stucko like most of the ceilings in this apartment complex; however there was a large ceiling fan which contained a light fixture outlet. There were two doors presents; the one on the right side wall was seemly locked and had a white sign on the door which read in black letters: DANGER!! DO NOT ENTER!! while the door on the left side wall was open and it lead to the family room. Cody walks towards the family room door and starts to talk to his mother apparently as he was standing in front of the family room. Molly couldn't see who was Cody's mother; but then notices the door with the DANGER sign. It looked very familiar as the writing was very similar to the writing of Dangerwoman. Molly was walking towards the forbidden door looking very curious.

"[This is a job for Danger Woman!]" Molly whispered out as she looked at the door and wondered what to do as Cody was giving out a dialogue to his mother.

"Hello mom!" Cody started sounding cheerful.

"I'm glad you are back...I know that you're trying to support me as much as you can. However; I worry that I'm going to lose you to these murderers.." Ray's voice said as apparently she was noticing that Molly was sizing up how to get that door open; "..Oh; I see that our little girl guest is poking her nose where it doesn't belong..."

"She is?.." Cody asked as he turned around and noticed Molly was on the lower handle of the door. Cody walks quickly towards Molly and gently grabs her on the hips and spins her around as he was giggling softly; "..Ah no...no...no...no...That is top secret..."

"It's not good to keep secrets..." Molly protested as Cody walked towards the family room.

"Here;" Cody exclaimed gently; " let us go into the family room and get you comfrontable here while we find your parents."

"My daddy's dead...." Molly started to explain as she couldn't say anymore. The pain of hearing that her father was dead was still too much for her to handle. She shedded a tear; but managed to hold off sobbing as Cody gently rubs her blond hair; feeling somber as he had heard about many kids without fathers mainly due to the vicious murders that occured both inside the city and around international borders. That's why he took the job as a police officer; to serve and protect the social fabric from evil...and to reduce the strain of his father's work as well.

"I see.." Cody said shaking his head as they entered the family room; "..I'm sorry." Molly said nothing as she was thinking about how sorry Kit Cloudkicker was once she told him about him killing her father. It was a child and children are supposed to be telling the truth. Anyhow; they were finally inside the family room which was the largest room inside the apartment. On the white stucko walls; there were picture hanging on the walls showing various places in Usland. The ceiling was white stucko and the floors were maple wood panels covered by blue carpet. In the center of the room there were two blue loveseats and a blue sofa. Beside the blue sofa near the left wall was a radiostand which was lower than usual and right beside that there was an almond bear sitting down in a wheelchair. She was about the same height and age as Rebecca Cunningham; but was wearing a blue sweaters, white shirt and almond pants. Plus; she looked much more gentle and less stern than Miss Cunningham. She hadn't stand up from that chair for one second as Molly looked very confused. There was a large piano near the southern wall opposite of the radio stand. The family room branches off into three additional rooms each near the back wall. The left and right entrances led to the bedroom while the middle entrance led to the bathroom which was also lowered and the bathtub contained some special equipment. Cody walks towards the sofa and sets Molly down onto her seat right on the sofa as Cody responds in kind and sits down as well. They stare at Ray Marion for a few moments as Molly starts to wisper.

"[Why hasn't she stood up?]" Molly wispered to Cody.

"[She cannot walk at all.]" Cody responded in kind as Molly look shocked. Ray Marion had suffered from a physical disabilites. She injuried herself so badly that she was basically paralized from the lower back down. While she had no problem moving her hands; she couldn't stand up and walk freely without the wheelchair. It was a sight that Molly couldn't possabily understand...still that didn't seem to stop Ray from smiling from ear to ear.

"Hello dear.." Ray said kindly as she looked at Molly in a familiar stare in which Molly's eyes light up instantly; "..You are a serious Danger Woman fan judging by your appearance."

"Your voice.." Molly said fumbling her words as the voice of a familiar character was returning to her mind; "..It sounded like..."

"I'm the real voice of Danger Woman!" Ray said strongly as Molly gasped in complete shock.

"That's _your_ superhero!" Cody pointed out as Molly Cunningham's star had fallen to the floor for the first time. The truth was shown before her eyes. She was inside the home of Dangerwoman; and Dangerwoman was just a seriously injuried person who cannot walk anymore. Molly could only open her eyes wide as she was clearly lied to again...this time by a complete stranger. All of adventures; all the suspense of this superhero was completely false. If only she know the power of entertainment had on people....

***

While Molly was being stunned at this point; Escobar's police car was driving down King Street which was the street leading up to his apartment. Escobar was still driving the car as Kit was still sleeping in the front seat looking quite weak and was mumbling in his sleep. Escobar takes a quick glance and feels awful for him. He looked terrible after taking some bloody shots and a chokehold from Pierce. He was amazed that he was still alive.

"Good; he's still breathing.." Escobar commented sadly as the thoughts of the dreadful streets was still fresh in his mind; "..He must be still on the streets. It's a real pity.."

"Rebecca....I'm sorry...I cannot find her.." Kit mumbled in his sleep as Escobar was surprised; '..Miss Cunningham...Please let me find...her.."

"Rebecca Cunningham?! She's that business lady from...Let me see.." Escobar said thinking of the current events; "..Higher for Hire....How does this child know about this business?"

"Baloo.." Kit continued to mumble as Escobar was still wondering; "..help me please?!"

"Who are these people?!" Escobar shouted out without warning; " Did they drive this kid insane? What is going on?"

"Please don't blame them.." Kit said as his eyes opened wide again; "..They're the only good family I have now..."

"So you did listen to my comments after all." Escobar said feeling relieved that the nightmare he was having was over.

"Yeah I did..."Kit nodded weakly.

"Then why are you here?" Escobar asked again.

"Molly's hurt...She's lost her father and blames me for it." Kit explained breathing deeply in order to contain his emotions; " She ran away because her mom thinks I'm innocent."

"Pardon me but was this dad of hers the same person that was..." Escobar asked as that question suddenly made Kit feel a clutch of panic.

"Yes it was her dad.." Kit said as he closed his eyes again as if he was awaiting his punishment from Escobar; "..I guess that you don't believe my story anymore..."

"Nonsense my child.." Escobar responded shaking his head; "..You may be a pirate...but..."

"Actually; ex-pirate.." Kit explained as he slipped out the fact that he indeed managed to escape the Air Pirates as Escobar's eyes light up in shock; "..I'm a navigator now."

"You do it....You found an half-descent family.." Escobar said as he smiled wide in tribute and for Kit Cloudkicker it was redeempation; "..Congradulations son...You now have real freedom now..."

"I know now.." Kit said opening his eyes again; "..Sure I still have to work hard and I cannot fly yet; but compared to Don; I feel safe now."

"What made ya change your mind?" Escobar asked wondering as Kit managed a glance a stare at him.

"It happened the day after I met your wife..." Kit started to explain as the police car was driving down the area where the hospital and city hall were. Escobar was starting to shun these places where no solution was taking place as Kit Cloudkicker started to explain that fateful day that would finally make him plan his escape from the Air Pirates and the first meeting with good old Poppa Bear.....

~

September 8th, 1936

It was a clear day inside the Iron Vulture as Don Karnage was inside his large bedroom. It was an elgant room complete with a Esponsol-style matress (in color which was orange/red and in style which was circular/trianglish style) 15th-centuary bed with lace trim all around; silk sheets of navy-blue and solid oak base. There are mirrors everywhere with at least half a dozen of them hanging around overall, four of them hanging on the walls, one of them hanging on the end of the end which was probably used for him to look at himself on his belly; and one more on the ceiling overlooking his bed. Don Karnage was sitting down at his oak wooden desk looking at himself candidly at a small mirror as he was writing his own memoirs looking at himself as a wicked state. He was so evil now that it wasn't funny anymore as he was writing about all the suffering that he created over the last couple of days. He had tormented a few sources that had a special sercet that he wanted in order to advance his own ambititions.

"What a day today has been...my men was able to torture a couple of informats to find the energy source needed to power up my future plans." Don Karnage said laughing out loud as he was writing in his diary on the events that were happening in the last few days; " Also more items for the building my ultimate weapon. My dreams are coming full circle..."

"You like to see me Captain?" Kit asked as he enters the bedroom of Don Karnage. Don Karnage stops laughing, turns around and notices him right away. Instead of his usual demented mood of anger; he was standing up and clapping his hands in glee.

"Ah; my little protege.." Don Karnage said as he approches Kit with a smile on his face; "..you have served me well."

"But I only stole a pair of earrings Captain." Kit explained looking confused.

"Ah; ture, ture, ture.." Don Karnage said looking gleeful; "..but your distraction of the police was perfection; yesno?"

"Yeah; I guess so..." Kit said scratching his head in confusion. Don walks around the room as Kit watches him.

"Now my little prince-to-be;" Don Karnage said with his back turned on Kit; "... you will soon be witnessing a portion of history in the generating." The walking that Don Karnage was pretty understandable to Kit as it was a sign that Kit wasn't really an important part of his plan. ~Why can't I understand him?~ Kit thought as Don Karnage looks outside his main window which was way too large for Don Karnage and was liable for Don to fall out of.

"I am?" Kit could only ask as the broken misunderstood English was starting to annoy him.

"Of course....of course. I have the ultimate master plan.." Don Karnage explained as he changed his mood to a more serious tone and turns around to face Kit with an unusal icy cold stare which was completely out of character in Kit's own mind; "..Tommorrow morning at noon local time; my motley crew of Air Pirates which is led by your turely will intercept the airplane known as Flight Number 127 between the Mountains of Chora's 15 miles southeast of Cape Suzette. Inside that plane is what any smart pirate which includes you and myselfish would call...The Ultimate Treasure!"

"The ultimate treasure? What are you going to use it for?" Kit asked looking quite serious; " I hope it's not to make money or anything..."

"Of course I'm not going to make money...People would catch as quickly as they would normally catch a cold if I did that.. " Don Karnage responded in his usual defensive tone before becoming serious once again; "..Anyway; once this treasure is found.... At high noon of the 11th day of the 9th month of this year. The plan will commence on the city of Cape Suzette as we shall plunder it...."

"I've never been to Cape Suzette before.." Kit said shuddering a little bit; "..I've heard about the city in my adventures; but never entered it."

"Oh; I see..well that's typical of those silly CS-type people." Don Karnage said looking striaght into Kit's eyes; " All the years that I have attempted to enter city only to be denied entry...All for that one detail that I am a criminal. That is hypocritical of them...I am the most wanted man in all of Usland and yet they won't let me in! Stupid; yesno?"

"...of course it is!" Kit said sounding strong and rightous; " It makes no sense!"

"There I agree with you.." Don Karnage said as he sounded much more happy now; "..Don't worry...once our special weapon destroys the defences of the famed city; we shall plunder it for our taking. And for you I promise to deliever _you_ the perfect plane for your rein to be _my_ sucessor to the leader of the Air Pirates."

"What?!" Kit said looking absolutely stunned as Don Karnage ture intentions were revealed to Kit and it sounded quite digusting; " But I just wanted to learn..."

"I wanted to give you the ultimate pleasure of plundering entire cities in the hope that _you_ and me of course shall rule all of Earthia..." Don Karnage said as he approches Kit yet again and hugs him so harshly that Kit wasn't able to get in quite enough air to respond completely. ~This is the last straw!~ Kit could only think about as Don Karnage releases him after a brief moment. Kit had finally heard the thing that he wanted to hear from Don. The reason why he was ever accepted into Don Karnage's brand of Pirates. Karneaux was right all along; Kit thought he always was, but this moment of bonding prove that statement beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"I see.." Kit said nodding his head falsely as he didn't want to reveal himself right away; "..the whole world." Kit was much smarter about Don Karnage's way of things and knew that responding with his heart would get him killed.

"I've said enough for now. You are hereby dimissed." Don Karnage said as he turned his back on Kit as a way in Kit's mind was the final insult; " You can now retire to your quarters."

"Yes Captain!" Kit sighs as he quickly exits Don Karnage's quarters and closes the door behind him a little stronger than usual. Don Karnage didn't take it as a possible munity on the part of Kit as he returns to his seat and then in one cold moment; he was looking quite demented beyond his wildest dreams....

"Mmmm...Tommorrow is going to be zero hour! Dad; I'm going to make you proud.." Don Karnage shouts out loud as he laughs out loud in such an evil matter that it makes the most powerful of terrorists sound quite weak in comparison; "..Ramon Karnage's vision will not be destroyed in vain. I will get my revenge to all the furry race who deny their destiny towards the higher power. Their materialistic beliefs shall be their downfall toward the fire pit of death! HAHAHAHAHA!" Kit was listening behind the door as he lowered his head in shame before returning back to his quarters and ponder a way to leave this forsaken blood hole that was the Iron Vulture....

September 9th, 1936

The sun rises outside the Iron Vulture as another morning was commencing. Kit Cloudkicker was sleeping in his personal quarters on the top of the bunkbed for the first time in his life. His sleeping was a bit restless; but not nearly as bad as it used to be. Kit felt at ease until suddenly; the door starts to knocks loudly. Kit wakes up almost at once and looked really annoyed as he sits up and starts towards the stairs of the bunkbed. The last thing he wanted was for someone to wake him up....However; for some reason, the feeling in the air was telling him that this was the time to execute a stand againest Don Karnage....

"Come in!!" Kit shouts out in an annoyed state as Kit steps down from the bunkbed as the doors open and Mad Dog enters the room with a red towel. He looked like he was whining as he usually does.

"The boss has told me that you need a bath right now.." Mad Dog explained as he threw the towel square into Kit Cloudkicker's face as if he hated him for some reason; "..Goodbye for now; and you really stink!" Mad Dog whines out as he turns around and walks out of Kit's quarters as Kit grabs the towel from his face looking quite angry over Mad Dog's assault on him.

"Thanks Mad Dog.." Kit said sounding angry as he noticed that Mad Dog had his musket on which meant that it was almost time for the Air Pirates to execute their plan to grab the ultimate treasure from Shere Khan; "..Goodbye all from this foresaken airship...I'm gone!!" Kit looks up at the ventilation shaft and uses the large towel to wrap it againest the iron grate. He pulls it down and the iron grate topples down and Kit grabs it in order to prevent it from banging againest the floor; " Bingo! Time to bust out here...!" he said quietly. With iron grate in hand; Kit jumps into the ventilation shaft and closes the vent with the iron grate. The shaft runs in five different directions and each large enough to allow Kit to crawl without being noticed. One of the shafts leads to the top floor; the west shaft leads to the kitchen; the south shaft leads to Don Karnage's room; the eastern shaft leads to the dungeon and the northern shaft leads to the Wheelhouse where Don Karnage was expected to be after the mission was over. Kit crawls towards the northern shaft slowly as he thought about all those events that have happened here. He remembered about how Don Karnage had taken him in after Buster Phoenix came within an eyelash of killing him in Pazuza and how he promised him that he would be given a chance to fly. He remembered about the months that Don basically ignored him on the concept of flight and the teaching of stuff such as shooting, fencing, and navigation. He remembered the moment in Cell Number 7 when he was given a dagger and the right to kill Stephen Cunningham who had a history; who had a wife and a daughter who apparently loved each other. He remembered how he refused and paid the ultimate price for that; those images while destructive and gruesome; were not enough to scare him anymore. He remembered his relationship with Karneaux Pierre-Boussard and how they came together to teach him about the art of cloudsurfing which he knew from Day One; and then how Don Karnage used him to flush out Karne and killed him in cold blood. He remembered how Don would force him into a situation that he didn't want to be in. That moment was still too upsetting in his own mind. One full year of awful memories; many relationships that he could have had were destroyed in one fell swoop by a demented gaint demilord who believed that memories were equal to materialism and thus should be destroyed... It was like being on the streets; only it was in the sky and a lot more organizaed. Kit knew that his chance was redeempation was nearly dead on his own watch. It was time to leave...

** I went into the ventalation shaft until I was under Don Karange's Wheelhouse Room.** Kit voiced over. Kit crawled all the way towards the iron grate. He looked down as he saw the table down below filled with maps being shoved aside by Don Karnage which looked like an afterthought for Kit. Mad Dog and Gibber join him as Don Karnage places the golden treasure box onto the table and smiled wickly. That treasure box caused Kit's eyes to light up as he realized that this little box was the key to his future. ~There is the treasure!...and my ticket out of here!~ Kit thought as he looked away and thought about the life he had had thus far. It was painful to think about and he had a channelled anger like no one else had.

"At last...the key to my future!..." Don Karnage said as he was giggling beyond belief.

** Don Karnage thought that he had all the answers...He thought that Cape Suzette was turely his.** Kit voiced over as he remembered it all and he knew of one thing...

"...for me Don Karnage shall be the richest man in the world!!" Don Karnage danced around in glee as he believed that nothing was going to go wrong.

** He would be proven wrong! The turning point had begun!!** Kit screamed out as the stand was about to begin as he kicked the iron grate off the ventilation shaft and jumped straight down right onto the table and grabs the treasure box as Don Karnage and company stand there looking absolutely stunned at the moment.

"For me?!" Kit said looking cocky and foolishly brave; " Ah you shouldn't have!" He then jumped right off the table quickly and run right past Mad Dog and Gibber as they didn't know what to make of it.

"Well it was nothing really.." Don Karnage started as he was stunned as well that his protoge was even present there until he started to realize that something was wrong and that Kit was finally turning on him; "..STOP THAT BOY!!" he screamed out loud as Kit ran towards freedom....

~

Escobar was shocked to hear this as Kit recalled every memory he had and gave it in a short enough summary as the policecar was nearing the apartment complex in Saint Peterdora's residental district; "I managed to escape by jumping off the Iron Vulture." Kit explained.

"Wait a minute! You should be dead right now.." Escobar shouted out not feeling that Kit was telling the truth for some odd reason. As many people knew; few have ever escaped the Iron Vulture to tell about it; let alone a kid making an absolute fool out of Don Karnage; "..How did you survive?"

"I.." Kit said as he whinced in pain again from the injuries as a sign that he had past his limit of talking for this moment; "..do you remember the airfoil that I was talking about?"

"That steel crossiant-type board?" Escobar asked.

"Yeah!" Kit said biting his lip as he closes his eyes again and looks like he was going to fall asleep again; " I used it to surf the skies gliding down until I saw a plane..."

"Say no more son.." Escobar said as he patted his head feeling proud of him for taking the stand againest Don Karnage that he did; "..We are almost there...Sleep tight.."

"Molly.." Kit mumbled again in his sleep feeling some more acute emotional pain; "..I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you....You shouldn't be..."

"I know....she shouldn't be seeing this life at all.." Escobar said as he notices the white curved sign printed in black letters: Saint Peterdora Estates on the side of the street pointing in the eastern direction; "..Ahh...here we are." Escobar's police car enters the cul-de-sac street and drives for a bit until it reaches the apartment parking lot where he notices Cody's policecar right away and breathes a sigh of relief that Molly made it to the apartment safely;" I'd better tell my son to get back on duty." he stated as he parks the policecar just behind Cody's and stops the engines. He steps out of the police car and walks towards the front door seat where Kit was sleeping away. He opens the door and unbuckles the safetybelt of Kit. Then with some considerable effort; Escobar gently grabs Kit and cradles him carefully into his arms.

"I hope you and Molly can work things out soon..." Escobar could only say as he nudges the door with his legs and the police car door slams shut. Inside the apartment; there was Molly sitting on the loveseat looking at Ray with wide-open eyes as she tried to rationalize the whole situation. In her mind; this wasn't Dangerwoman. She must have been lying as Ray was sitting in a wheelchair and looked quite cheerful instead of serious. She didn't have her cape or her trusty helmet. He hasn't even got out out of that chair either. Molly didn't know that Ray had a disability stemming from an injury to her back many years ago. Molly could only conclude that this wasn't Dangerwoman. Cody Marion was in the kitchen making a vegetable salad in order to keep his strength up as he was going to have to return to duty in a quarter hour time.

"You shouldn't be surprised my dear..." Ray decided to say something in order to break the silence

"Name's Molly Cunningham.." she squeaked with a look of disappointment on her face; "..You cannot be my hero; I mean why can't you stand up?"

"I had a bad incident.." Ray explained in age-appropriate dialogue;""..I had a huge boo-boo in my..."

"You broke your back and now you cannot walk..." Molly snapped back feeling that Ray was patronzing her as Ray was taken off by surprise,

"No fooling you.." Ray said shaking her head; "..why are you so bitter...?"

"You are supposed to be a superhero." Molly pouted as Ray realized that this fan of Dangerwoman was dellusional in her thoughts. She quickly turned her wheelchair towards the kitchen and Cody.

"Cody?" Ray asked calmly.

"Yes mom?" Cody asked back.

"Open up the secret room son." Ray explains as Cody nods in agreement; " It's time for our guest to get a real reality check."

"Very well mother...." Cody responds as he walks towards the forbidden secret door and opens it wide for Ray to see as Molly stares in awe. Ray wheels herself towards the secret door with Molly Cunningham tagging close behind wondering what was up around here.

"Thank you my son.." Ray said nodding to her son as she and Molly enter the secret room together and Ray flicks a light switch on the side of the wall inside to turn on the light; "..Close the door Cody!"

"All right!" Cody said he gently closes the door behind them and breathes deeply; " Molly's going have a real eye-opener." As Cody was pondering Molly's response; the front door flings itself wide open and Escobar Marion arrives quickly with Kit Cloudkicker in his arms sound asleep; mumblings and whincing in pain; " Father?! Why didn't you...?" Cody asked in confusion.

"The employees are on strike if you haven't noticed!" Escobar said loudly as he rushes into the living room without even saying hello to him.

"Swell!" Cody protested bitterly; " Another insutition is breaking down before our eyes."

"Son!" Escobar shouts from the living room as he went into Cody's room to let Kit rest there ; " Get me a wet cloth so I can wipe all this grime off his fur!"

"Right!" Cody responded as he went to the sink and got a wash cloth and placed it under the sink. He turned on the facuet and wet the cloth with clear water. Kit seemed weak; but was still hanging on to his life. No terror cell was going to kill him and his future surrogate sister.....Even if Molly didn't believe that he didn't kill Stephen Cunningham....

***

While Escobar and Cody help Kit in the kitchen; Molly and Ray were currently inside the secret room which turns out to be an acutal cartoon room. The walls were completely covered with pictures of an almond, average height, female bear wearing the steel helmet, blue cape, the opaque crystal suit of armor. In other pictures; there was that same women wearing a trenchcoat, crimson red pants and a fedora on her head. That was Dangerwoman; also known as Lisa Cordnos who was a reporter who fights crime and destorys evil when she is not working. She lived in Cape Suzette as Molly Cunningham stared in awe. It was like Ray was the creator of Dangerwoman. The whole room was literally littered with pictures of Dangerwoman and Lisa Cordnos in various poses. The main area was a large, wooden, flat worktable with a large clipboard attached to the top of the table and it contained unfinished drawings that looked similar to storyboards or even close to comic books. Molly looked dissappointed as she was seeing her real-life hero fall to nothing more than a cartoon character. Ray pushes her wheelchair towards her worktable as Molly continues to look around and sees actual props of the Dangerwoman radio and live-theatre show: The steel helmets, the blue cape hanging on one wall, three sabres and one claymore sword were hanging on another wall. There was a corkboard right next to the blue cape which contained blue ribbons and various awards from the Usland Story Art Foundation and other from the Starywood Artists Tribute. She was a cartoonist and a successful one at that; which in turn deflected the crictism of her disability. Ray starts to pick up a pencil and started to draw some shapes on a blank piece of paper as Molly notices her.

"There's a footstool beside me that you can stand on and watch." Ray states as she points to the footstool which was to her right.

"All right.." Molly said as she hops onto the footstool and observes Ray's drawing as all she sees is a bunch of shapes; "..What's that? It doesn't look like Danger Woman!"

"Not right now;" Ray explained as she continued to draw more shapes on the paper to show Molly how an actual cartoon is made; " however, the cartoonist uses simple shapes to create the models for cartoons and storyboards." Ray then proceeds to create the face using more and more shapes. The shapes continued to be made as the arms, legs, hands and feet were created. Ray then proceeded to draw the finishing touches to create the clothing and the sabre sword that she always carried in her left hand. Molly was slowly starting to see the image of her idol Dangerwoman appear to life before her very eyes. She was smiling strongly now and was in awe.

"This is beautiful." Molly said strongly as she pointed to the finished image; " This is a _real_ hero; not like Kit."

"Kit?" Ray asked looking very surprised; as if she had known Kit Cloudkicker before; " Why isn't this _Kit_ a _hero_?"

"He _killed_ my daddy!" Molly screamed out in pain as her emotions were very strong. Ray paused for a moment as Molly looked very angry and was suffering in pain.

"Does this _Kit_ wear a green sweater and carry an airfoil?" Ray asked gently as Molly was hissing in pain.

"Yes he did..." Molly responded looking very angry.

"That _is_ strange indeed.." Ray said shaking her head in disbelief; "..I've met this same Kit and he claimed that he didn't kill this man...Was he your daddy?" she asked as Molly looked confused now. Ray Marion meeting Kit was strange since Kit had never told this story before. Was there more to this story about Kit that he didn't tell?

"Yes." Molly said as she was breathing heavily as she couldn't express how angry she was at Kit. If anything; Kit probably bullied them into lying to her.

"Where is Kit?" Ray asked continuing to act kindly.

"I'm not sure;" Molly said not caring; "... he was telling me to run away from Pirece...." Molly then started to whine in pain again as a real eye-opener was popped into her brain quickly. She was in a pitch-black darkness in her mind as she couldn't see anything.

*Get out of here Molly!!* Kit screamed out as Molly gasped and turned her back from the voice and ran towards that gap to freedom as the light grey shadows which were the Street Pirates lunges towards Molly; but they miss her completely as Molly runs completely.

*I'm going..* Molly screamed out turning for one quick glance before completely running away *..I don't care about you...*

*I care about you!..* Kit said with compassion as he slipped in the word that always gave him power *.._Always_!* That last word: always was the one word that made Molly for the first time since hearing that big lie to think about Kit's actions againest her father. Molly's eyes began to water as she was starting to realize that she was in fact wrong about Kit. If Dangerwoman was a lie; maybe Rebecca herself wasn't telling the truth either. She had been so emotional that she didn't know how to act calm. ~Wait a second..He said that he cared about me! That doesn't sound like a killer!~ she thought as she was finally starting to act rational. She bursted into tears and was sniffling hard.

"Don't be afraid to speak your mind my dear.." Ray said kindly as she lightly places her hand on Molly's shoulder.

"He...was trying...to save me?" Molly asked herself out loud as Ray realized that Molly was given a falsehood. Ray knew who Kit Cloudkicker was and she had a story of her own.

"Molly;" Ray said honestly; " I know this _Kit_ that you have been talking about."

"You do?" Molly asked shedding another tear of sorrow.

"Yes Molly....you said that Kit killed your father and yet he _cared_ about you.." Ray explained with compassion; shedding a tear for her as this was very tragic to see two children victimized by the Air Pirates dozens of times over; "..I believe that this is a strange thing if he did turely kill your father..Molly? Did you ask for Kit's side of the story?"

"No.." Molly said shaking her head trying to control herself; "..Mommy never told me about that..."

"Well; my grandmother told me never to accuse someone without hearing them out first.." Ray said looking very kind; but firm enough to make a point; "..If by the end of their story that it is not enough then you can believe what you want to believe."

"I cannot believe myself anymore!" Molly shouts out as she starts to sob loudly; " I want to hear Kit...I was wrong to hurt him.." A loud knock was beckoning on the door; "..I made him worry about me..."

"Come in?!" Ray called out as Escobar Marion opens the door and enters the cartoon room; " Ah; my dear sweet Marion!" Escobar kneels down and kissed her on the cheek which Molly takes offensive right away.

"UGGGHHH!!" Molly shouts sticking out her tongue as she wiped the tears out of her eyes; " GROSS!!"

"I guess our relationship in getting in the way again..." Ray said giggling softly.

"I heard you two were talking about Kit..." Escobar said nodding his head.

"Molly's a sort of surrogate sister to Kit.." Ray explained as she was connecting the dots to this whole situation; "..Judging that; it proves that the child's found a family."

"He also found those thugs and his old life as well.." Escobar said in a serious matter shaking his head as if he was seeing the young kid's furneal; "..Those Street Pirates beat him up really bad..."

"WHAT?!" Molly screamed out as tears filled her eyes again and Molly storms out of the cartoon room quickly amist the mass hyseria out of her.

"They did what?!" Ray screamed as she noticed Molly leaving the leave and running into the family room; " Molly? WAIT!!"

"I should've known that this would welt up emotions..." Escobar said sounding worried as he leaves the cartoon room close behind as he knew where Kit was.

"The world is falling apart and I know that Danger Woman is not going to save this one." Ray said shaking her head in sorrow as Molly was seen in the living room running like a jet. She was crying strongly as she looks around the family room in a panic state. She looks at the sofa and the love seats. There were no signs of Kit or Cody as Molly was breathing heavily. Escobar enters the room looking very concerned as Cody wasn't there. He must have returned to duty already to help capture Pierce.

"Cody must've returned to duty." Escobar said quietly as Molly looks at him.

"KIT?!" Molly screamed loudly almost waking up the dead; " Where are YOU?!"

"He's in Cody's room right now.." Escobar said pointing to the left entrance as Molly quick turned around and ran right into Cody's bedroom where an injuried Kit Cloudkicker was apparently sleeping; "..right over there.." Ray Marion wheels herself into the family and looks very sad that Molly was scared to death. What if Kit was really dead? How could Molly live with herself that she probably would be responsible for his death?

"I guess the moment of truth has arrived.." Ray said shaking her head as Escobar looks at her with the same worried look; "..and it will set the tone for the rest of their lives...Where's Cody?"

"Cody has returned to active duty." Escobar said to her; " He's proably helping the police to capture Iguana."

"Two kids out of the fire.." Ray responded; "..one brought back into the fire."

"Agreed..." Escobar said as he kisses her on the forehead and they agreed to go inside Cody's room and meet Kit for the first time in a long while. They could only hope that Kit wasn't beaten up badly enough that he would perish due to his injuries. The moment of truth for Molly Cunningham was about to commence and it was time to realize just how much damage that big lie was about to cause to her and to the only real brother that she ever had....

***

Molly storms into Cody's bedroom and sees the bruised up Kit Cloudkicker sleeping in Cody's bed. Molly begins to cry louder as she saw him full of bruises and appeared that he wasn't breathing and that he was probably dead. It was a medium sized wooden oak bed which was a foot off the floor and was covered with navy blue covers. The room itself was very plain was royal blue walls all about. The left side of the room had a large maple wood dresser and a metal hamper right beside it filled with dirty clothes. There was nothing of note on the right side of the room.

"KIT!!" Kit cried out sobbing as she jumped onto the end of the bed and quickly crawls towards Kit as Ray Marion wheeled herself into the room and sees the sleeping Kit looking ver injuried. Her eyebrows rise up instantly as she almost gasped in horror of seeing him badly bruised and beaten.

"[It is him....my savior...]" Ray wispered as suddenly the room became dark and there was only Ray Marion in her wheelchair and a black & white Kit Cloudkicker standing up on top of the sleeping Kit.

*Thank you child from the heavens for saving my life.* Ray said kindly.

*Child of the heavens?!* Kit responded looking confused and very defensive * I was just doing the right thing that's all.*

*Is that really all?* Ray asked looking quite surprised * People with disabilites never get this type of respect at all.*

*I..* Kit said shaking his head looking very defensive in tone *..just didn't want to see another person die before my very eyes.*

*You've seen people die before?* Ray gasped in disbelief * Children shouldn't be seeing that unless it was natural causes...*

*I've seen murder..* Kit said sounding very serious *..and I almost became a stat in the relm of unjustifable deaths....*

*Who did this to you?* Ray asked in a serious tone.

*Don Karnage....!* Kit said looking very angry as he turned his back on Ray for a moment.

*Don Karnage?!* Ray asked looking very sharp at Kit * He's an Air Pirate! How did you...?*

*I am an Air Pirate!* Kit snapped back hard looking straight at Ray as the scene returns to normal as quickly as it became weird. Ray shooked her head in fear as she remembered all the things that this kid told him apparently; ~This kid told me the horror stories of that terrorist group. It was hard for some people to believe that the leading government spy Karneaux was killed by this terrorist group...How can they justify their cause when they kill the very Air Pirates that they're supposed to serve? Then he tells me about the streets and the adventures or misadventures as he called it. I asked him why he was living this unjustifed life; he said he didn't want to go back to the house of the devil....According to my husband; that term was slang for the orphanage. Unlike most orphans Kit sounded so frightening that Kit's life with the pirates sounded more safe than even being here. If he was caught he would be sent back to the orphanage...We couldn't adopt him because of my disability and there is no way to sue them for discrimation. However; if Kit had gone back to the Air Pirates empty-handed then I fear that....~ Ray thought with a sad look on her face as Molly Cunningham had finally crawled towards Kit and was right beside him with tear flowing; thinking that she had herself killed him and didn't mean to.

"Molly?" Ray asked hoping that she would answer; but she ignored her completely as she was too emotional to even listen to reason.

"Oh Kit?!" Molly sobbed out loud as she was crying over him with tear dropping down onto his sweater as she was embracing him violently to wake him up; " I...didn't want to see you....this way...Kit! Wake up!"

"She cannot hear me.." Ray said shaking her head; "..[Kit please wake up...]"

"Please Kit don't die!" Molly screamed loudly as she was sobbing even louder and for some reason; she was sounding more like an adult than a kid as the last bit of her childhood was shattering before Ray Marion's sad eyes; " Now I understand...you didn't kill my father...that I should not have run away..You _were_ trying to protect me from the evils of man..." Ray was shocked to hear any eight year oldf girl say that as she thought ~She's really serious...I've never seen any eight year old say thing like this before.~ She heard it from Kit's mouth before as she wondered just how young someone has to say stuff like this before the social fabric does something about the crime-coddling laws.

"I was blinded....I'm sorry Kit! I really am!" Molly screamed again; " PLEASE WAKE UP! I BEG OF YOU!!.." Molly cried her eyes out and buried her head onto Kit's midsection in complete shame and guilt as the whole thing was clearly too much for her. However; Molly failed to notice in all her emotional roller-coaster that Kit's arms were slowly starting to move and his hand were right onto Molly's bare feet. A few moments later; Kit's hands suddenly start to scratch Molly's bare feet lightly. Molly suddenly stops crying and pauses for a moment as she admits a goofy little face before bursting into laughter; " ..Hey...that tickles!" Molly squealed as she turned around. However; before she could noticed who did it; Kit's arms return to their original position as if nothing has happened. Molly looked confused as she folded her arms and looked very annoyed; " All right; who's doing this?"

"It wasn't me..." Ray said trying to look innocent; but she was giggling as she knew that Kit was all right and was playing with her.

"Then why are you laughing?" Molly asked as Kit suddenly wakes up and grabs Molly from behind. Kit twirls Molly around and then resumes tickling her on her feet as Molly bursts into laughter again; " Kit?! You sneaky little.." Molly squealed as she was laughing so hard that she was barely able to speak; "..You've been playing on me...Why?"

"I figured that a little revenge was in order for putting me into the seadrink.." Kit said as Molly continued to laugh for a few more minutes before Kit finally decided to let her go as she was punished enough in his eyes. He had been waiting for years to get back at Molly for tickling him; making him jump around the Higher For Hire docks and then fall right into the harbour all wet. Molly finally stopped laughing and was able to catch her breath as she started to look angry again.

"Kit;" Molly protested bitterly as she slapped Kit on the shoulder; " I really did believe that you were actually dead!"

"Molly? " Kit responded cheerfully; "If I was dead; I wouldn't be here..."

"Hello Kit.." Ray said giggling softy as Kit notices her right away; "..It is a pleasure to see you again.."

"How's your fight againest injustice going Ray?" Kit asked without any heistation. Kit apparently never forgotten the face of her for the last two years.

"It is getting better." Ray explained not looking very happy; " I do have a job now and it pays well..if I didn't have a disability...I still get sneers though as most people think I'm invalid."

"I see.." Kit said laying back down feeling a little let down that progress had been too slow for her. Kit then decides to pop the question to Molly since he wanted to know why Molly was trying to kill him; "..Molly? why did you ever think that I harmed your father?"

"I heard my mommy saying it.." Molly responded looking worried; "..She was even laughing it up with Ernie.."

"She did WHAT?!" Kit shouted out too hard and Kit starts to feel the pain again and he begins to whince in pain as he continued to talk; " Please don't be like them?"

"Kit...I...didn't...realize that..." Molly said feeling hurt that Kit was in pain. Kit couldn't believe what he was hearing; that even a lady would betray his trust by making jokes about a man's death; particually her husband's.

"Hello Derek; are you here on a visit....?" Escobar voice beckoned outside.

"I was off duty and as a friend of Ray's;" Derek's voice responded; " I felt that a housecall was in order."

"I guess so.." Escobar said; " I've got a big surprise for you...Do you remember..."

"Derek!!" Kit shouted whincing in pain; " That....voice...!"

"That voice is familiar..." Derek said.

"He's in Cody's room.." Escobar said as Derek Thursday finally enters the room; "..That is the surprise..."

"Derek?" Kit asked looking stunned as Derek looked cross at the two bearcubs.

"Molly?! Kit?! Rebecca and Baloo have been looking for your two.." Derek said looking very cross with arms folded; "..They almost got clobbered by a gang just outside of Saint Peterdora."

"WHAT?!" Kit and Molly exclaimed shuddering in fear.

"You should be worried.." Derek said looking very sharp; "..if not holding your heads in shame. They were almost killed.."

"Kit?" Molly asked looking at Kit; " Maybe mommy did make a mistake; the very least you can do is give her a chance to defend herself.." Kit suddenly starts to frown as Molly looks at him sharply with a cross look on her face; "..Kit...you're letting your adult thinking clouds you again..."

"Molly?" Kit said as he looks at Molly and his frown changed into a smile as he just couldn't resist; " You're shrill voice of reason is amazing.."

"Well;" Molly said giggling softly; " I am the person who's supposed to softern you up..."

"I guess so..." Kit said with a sheepish grin.

"I'll make the call to Higher for Hire at once.." Derek said as he exited the bedroom quickly.

"Yeah; you go do that.." Kit said nodding his as Kit looks at Molly again as she quickly takes off her DangerWoman colinder from her head and she places it onto Kit's head; "...Huh?"

"You're the real hero.." Molly said looking very emotional; "..not _Danger Woman_!"

"I.." Kit said looking very confused as he loved playing Dangerwoman with Molly; "..don't know what to say...."

"Just close your eyes Kit.." Molly said smiling as Kit decides to close his eyes and awaited for Molly Cunningham to kiss him on the nose. Molly approches just short of Kit's nose; however, she back off the kissing. She takes her small finger and lightly touches Kit's nose with it as Kit opens his eyes; "...Beep!"

"Oh Molly...." Kit giggled loudly with Molly as his nose twitched. Ray Marion just smiled at the scene; but she knew that this was just a stage act. ~They are like little children when they are together. However; I know that this is just an act...Both their innocents have been shattered. Only the lord of creation can save them now..God; help them heal from this brutal world.~ she thought shaking her head as she tried to show some positive thinking in a world that was destroyed on a moral level.

"Impressive..." Ray could only say as she smiled and awaited for the parents of the two bearcubs as she thought about what the world would be like if the world would follow the example of these two bearcubs......

***

The night was still just middle-age as WildCat couldn't sleep and was working on an alieron with his trademark egg beater outside his tugboat workshop at the Higher For Hire docks. However; the disappearance of Molly Cunningham to sweeten the experience was heavy on his own heart. It was so heavy that he wasn't able to fix the alienron as effectively as he was able to.

"Oooops...I'm a butterfingers.." Wildcat said as he attempted to unscrew a nut and bolt of the device to clean it. However; the wrench unscrewed itself and flings itself right into the ocean harbour as WildCat looked deeply troubled; "..I'm really under the rainy weather today.." he sighs as he looks inside his workshop; "..Molly's sweet cheeks made me blush...now I'm full of sorrowness. I'd better get a new wrench.." As he looks around; a familiar sound was buzzing around and it started to get even louder. A yellow dot suddenly appears in the sky. WildCat suddenly heard the sound and takes a look into the sky and sees the familiar yellow seaplane arrive; "..That must've be them. I have hope now...Yipppeee!!" WildCat smiled as the SeaDuck flies low towards the dock and slows down as it approches the dock. WildCat approches the dock towards the slowed down SeaDuck as it grinds to a halt and the engines are cut on the right side of the dock. Baloo and Rebecca finally exit the airplane as WildCat takes a look at Rebecca. Wildcat's smile quickly turned to sorrow again as he saw Rebecca in tears and Baloo was close behind her looking quite worried. WildCat didn't even see Kit and Molly coming out of the SeaDuck and it was apparent that they were not found yet. WildCat walks back to his workshop as Baloo notices him.

"Wildcat's concerned too..." Baloo said shaking his head.

"I guess....the police was right in saying that we should stay here...and let the police find them.." Rebecca said sobbing loudly as they finally make it to the Higher For Hire office; "..But...how can they find them?"

"Poor Rebecca.." WildCat said shaking his head in kind; "..Mollykat's left everything."

"Maybe I should go look for..." Baloo said about to turn around; but Rebecca grabs him by the hips.

"NO!" Rebecca screamed crying her eyes out; " I NOT GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE...!"

"Rebecca?!" Baloo said as he hears the phone ringing from inside the office; " I'll get the phone..." Rebecca lets go of Baloo as he enters the office. Rebecca sinks to her knees and sobs quietly.

"[I've lost hope.]" Rebecca wispered in sadness as Baloo grabs the phone and begins to speak as Rebecca gets back up to her feet and walks in very slowly.

"Hello?" Baloo asked sounding like he didn't want to hear from anyone at this point; considering Rebecca's condition.

"Long time no see round bear..." Derek said sounding sarcastic which gets Baloo's ire quickly.

"This is no time for jokes Thursday.." Baloo protested bitterly; "..Rebecca's..."

"Derek's...calling....us...?" Rebecca asks wiping her tears as she approches Baloo.

"I see.." Derek said clearing his throat; "..Well; I've got good news and bad news..."

"Good news and bad news..." Baloo said looking confused.

"That means that Molly and Kit are d...." Rebecca said as she slumps to the floor and begins to cry again. It was all over; she had tired hard to protect Molly and Kit from evil and she failed. Higher for Hire was finished and she knew it would be since Kit Cloudkicker and Molly were part of the plan for the future of the business.

"The good news is Kit and Molly have been found and both are alive." Derek started as Baloo looks very surprised.

"Thursday said that Kit and Molly have been found alive.." Baloo said to Rebecca as Rebecca's eyes light up in shock.

"What?!" Rebecca asked as she stands up quickly and approches her desk feeling very embrassed; " May I speak to Derek?"

"Derek? Rebecca is with me right now.." Baloo said acting like a professional for a change; "..May I let her talk to you?"

"Of course.." Derek nodded; "..Molly is Rebecca's daughter after all.."

"Derek said yes..." Baloo said as he passes Rebecca the phone.

"Thank you Baloo.." Rebecca said as she uses the phone; "..Hello Derek....where are you?"

"I'm at the Saint Peterdora Estates..." Derek said as Rebecca was feeling like her luck was changing into her favor now.

"That's the city where I was married.." Rebecca said; "..That's a two hour drive north..Kit must've known that Molly would walk within Usland limit in order to hide herself.."

"Rebecca...I also have some bad news.." Derek said gulping; "..Molly is fine; however, Kit was badly hurt by the Street Pirates.."

"Street Pirates?!" Rebecca said looking absolutely stunned and had a clutch of panic in her voice now; " Kit's hurt bad...?"

"That's what I said..." Derek said as Baloo slams his fist down in anger. He thought that Kit had learned his lesson now not to get into a fist fight that he knew that he couldn't win. However; Baloo had no idea that the people Kit was dealing with was a gangster type group which was corrupting everything that it touches.

"Street Pirates?!" Baloo protested; " Not again!! Why did he..?"

"Is Molly there now?" Rebecca asked softly as she was shaking her head in horror. This was the last thing she wanted to hear. Kit had broken his promise not to get himself hurt and she was very upset now. However; Kit had a reason to break a promise that he knew that he couldn't keep. He had to do it; in order to save Molly Cunningham from her death. That was the character that Kit Cloudkicker was. If the adults fail to protect the children that they are supposed to protect; then Kit will step in.

"Yeah; in fact she seems very interested to speak to you.." Derek said; "..One moment please..." There was a small pause before a girl squeaks out.

"Mother?!" the familiar girl voice asks as Rebecca breathes a sigh of relief. It was Molly Cunningham without a doubt and see sounded much more calm than usual.

"Molly?!" Rebecca asked; " Are you all right?"

"Yes....I'm sorry Mommy.." Molly said as Rebecca looked a bit stunned that she would apologize that quickly. She felt that Kit must've told her his story after all; "..I thought that you were serious that Kit killed my dad.."

"Did you overhear?" Rebecca asked as she looked gravely stunned. Her own words; her own joke was coming back to haunt her. Molly Cunningham took her comments so seriously; that was the reason why Molly accused Kit of killing her husband. ~I've been a poor mother to her.~ she thought sadly as she realized right then that her lies were starting to show their grave consequences. She even made a joke about her husband's own death which was considered appalling and even vulgar. Rebecca could only shake her head and feel lucky that Molly wasn't scolding her in kind.

"Ya.." Molly said calmly; "..you were talking to Kit's pal Ernie."

"I'm glad that you are safe." Rebecca said with a tear in her eye.

"Kit really protected me.." Molly said cheerfully; "..and he seems to have some secret friends."

"Secret friends?" Rebecca asked looking stunned again as Baloo looks very cross.

"Kit said he didn't have any friends outside of what I know?!" Baloo asked himself as he never heard about this. ~Why would he lie?~ he thought bitterly as he wondered if he could ever trust Kit for this. He believed that Kit Cloudkicker told him everything about his life before he met Baloo and this wasn't part of the story. Rebecca was surprised; but she wondered if Kit wasn't telling anyone was because someone was after them...or maybe he was ashamed to associate with them.

"I'm ready to come home now mommy!" Molly said; " I'm ready to take my punishment...But..."

"We'll discuss punishment later..." Rebecca said nodding and feeling happy that Molly was all right. She just wanted to get out of the office and hug her daughter to no end.

"I don't think Kit's ready.." Molly said acting quite worried; "..He seems very upset about something.." Those words were biting to Rebecca Cunningham as she realized that the final failure was in place ~I've become another stat in his life.~ she thought sadly as she paused for a long moment; remembering all the times that she was with Kit. From her first meeting with him to last night's discovery of her husband's death; it was an emotional rollercoaster for both of them. However; she felt absolutely defeated...she didn't want it to end like this; but she knew that she ultimately failed to unlearn Kit's learned behaviour at adults...and now he probably afraid to trust women as much as men.

"All right;" Rebecca said trying to keep her composure; " I'll see you in two hours."

"Thanks mother;" Molly said cheerfully; "... bye for now!"

"Thanks!" Rebecca said as she puts the phone down. She looked sad and happy at the same time for some odd reason. She didn't know what to think anymore.

"So?" Baloo asked.

"Let's go.." Rebecca said as she looked at Baloo; "..time to recover Molly."

"What about Kit?" Baloo asked as he saw Rebecca's face which was looking quite sad.

"I'm afraid he's.." Rebecca said shaking her head in dissappointment; "..resigned from Higher for Hire."

"What?!" Baloo said looking stunned again; " My best friend is...."

"My actions are to blame.." Rebecca said in sorrow as she exits the office quickly towards her black car; "..I think Kit's gone for good...."

"Becky! Come back!!" Baloo protested loudly as he runs out of the office quickly behind Rebecca; " I cannot function without him! COME BACK! KIT?! WHY?!" Everything was seemly falling apart right now. However; for some reason the real world will throw that unexpected curveball that shows that a young bearcub has indeed learn something from the experience...and it is something that is unexpected....

***

Back inside the Marion's apartment and the family room sat Molly Cunningham who was sitting on the loveseat; Derek Thursday was lying down on the sofa and Ray Marion was sitting in her wheelchair as she normally does. Escobar Marion was in the kitchen tossing himself a salad and cooking up some fish; apparently getting ready to return to duty. Kit Cloudkicker was still in Cody's bed sleeping sliently. Ray took a quick glance to see Kit sleeping and it was relief for her as she would feel upset if Kit didn't make it through the night as a result of the terror of Pierce Iguana.

"Where's Cody?" Molly asked with her arms folded as if she was trying to start something and break the dead slience of the apartment.

"He went back on duty and believe me those bad guys are going to get it." Derek said as Molly frowned at all of kid-type dialogue that Derek was expressing. She was growing up too soon

"Yeah?" Molly sounded off; " Those bad guys won't escape this time..."

"It seems strange.." Ray said smiling; "..Usually it's Danger Woman that would called to save the day. Now its the other way around."

"Yeah; I feel good!" Derek smiles back as Molly looks somber again. She felt worried about how Kit was going to react to Rebecca. Rebecca was joking about her husband's own death and figuring that Kit Cloudkicker was the one that killed him. Molly heard it from her and now that Kit has found out...what if Kit never speaks to Rebecca again? Or worse; leaves Higher For Hire altogether....

"Ray?" Molly asked with sad eyes; " Can you please talk to Kit?"

"Why?" Ray responds gently; " Kit's still asleep..."

"I know.." Molly responds back shaking her head; "..however; he looked upset and he was blaming my mother..."

"Excuse me Ms. Marion.." Derek said as he hears the phone ring; "..That must be my boss. I should return to duty..."

"Of course..." Ray said as Derek stands up and leaves the room and goes into the kitchen where the phone was on the small coffee table near the secret room.

"Molly?" Ray asked; " Would you like to listen to some tapes of my Danger Woman work."

"No thanks.." Molly responds shaking her head; "..I just don't believe her anymore...I've seen the truth now."

"Then who do _you_ believe in?" Ray asked looking surprised that she would decide not to love Dangerwoman again. Sure; she was a character....but that doesn't mean that she should be hated. After all; she was a character who believed in truth and justice.

"Mommy..Daddy....Kit....Baloo..." Molly counts off with her fingers. Molly realized now that she had real heroes now. Dangerwoman was a hero for those who didn't know of any real heroes. While there was nothing wrong with that; having real heroes instead of characters does help even more. Particually since Baloo and Kit both were ture heroes. They save Cape Suzette from the Air Pirates; and Kit has saved her skin more than once againest other heels such as Vincent MacKnee.

"In that order?" Ray asked as Derek returns to the family room quickly and he was smiling from ear to ear; " Derek? You're smiling.."

" Ray? Molly? They got him!!" Derek responds with a strong preachy voice; " The leader of the Street Pirates #2 has been arrested. Pirece Iguana reign of terror on the streets is over.."

"That's the man who kidnapped me!" Molly squeaked back as she was in shock. The police force actually did it for a change. Molly was seeing the real heroes at work finally after believing that the police wasn't anything.

"What?!. " Ray responded in shock as she looks at Kit with a smile that was priceless to watch ; "..[You've protected her little child...]"

"What's got into her?" Molly asked looking confused.

"I have no idea.." Derek responds; "..I'm not a mind reader."

"Makes sense!!" Molly said folding her arms as a knock on the door beckons.

"Two hours.." Derek said looks at his watch which was at 3 am; "..that must be them.."

"Mommy?!" Molly said looking relieved as she decides to answerr his question to Ray; " To answer your question yes in that order. What is surprising to me is that my mommy used to say that she and daddy separated because daddy didn't really love me...Ture daddy does work like a dog...but..."

"I'm coming...Baloo.." Derek said as he walks into the kitchen and approches the door. Derek makes it to the door and opens it; "..Ms. Cunningham...welcome...Come in!" Baloo and Rebecca both enter the apartment building with Rebecca coming in first.

"Thank you Derek..." Rebecca said greeting him.

"You're smiling..." Baloo responds noticing the smile of Derek Thursday. Something was up.

"We capture the leader of the Street Pirates #2; Pirece Iguana." Derek declared as Baloo looked shocked at first and then turned to anger.

"Those Street Pirates.." Baloo protested bitterly; "..Kit face them once before in Cape Suzette...He was very lucky.."

"He most certainly was Mr. Waladaze. That's according to my intellegence sources is the Street Pirates #1.." Derek explained sharply; "..and bullying kids is their mildest pleasure.."

"Your intellegence reports are funny." Baloo chuckled with a hint of anger in his voice; " If you haven't catched them then I get they're not very smart...."

"BALOO?!" Rebecca protested loudly.

"Hush down people!" Derek responds with his hand to calm everyone down; " Yeah....Yeah...I've heard that joke a million times."

"I see..." Rebecca said shaking her head as Derek looks at her straight in the eye.

"Ms. Cunningham...before I let you see your daughter; I've got a question for you.. "Derek asked strongly; "..Why did you tell your daughter that you separated from your husband?"

"I.." Rebecca said clearing her throat; "..If I told Molly; that her father wasn't coming back alive it would have easily broke her heart..."

"And now nearly two years she found out.." Derek snaps back at Rebecca; "..Rebecca?! Molly's heart was breaking the moment you said that Dad was gone. You should've told her the truth; at least her anger would be focused on Don Karnage; the one who really killed your husband instead of blaming innocent people."

"I know now.." Rebecca said feeling purely shameful for her action; "..I'm sorry."

"Well; you should consider yourself lucky because Molly does in fact want to come back to you.." Derek said sharply as she allows Rebecca to pass; "..I just hope that you really mean what you say..."

"Thank you Derek..." Rebecca states as she enters the room past Derek. Derek felt there was some hope left in her. After all; Rebecca did turely care about Molly. She just didn't handle the situation very well. There was no malice in her heart towards her daughter.

"Females are always strong...." Derek said nodding her head.

"I know...You have to be strong if you are able to command respect like that.." Baloo states remembering all the times Rebecca would yell at him for being late; "..She _is_ my boss after all!"

"I pray do tell big man.." Derek said nodding back ; "..I pray do tell." Rebecca enters the living room and sees Molly right away on the loveseat. Molly turns around and sees her mom with spontatious glee.

"Mommy!" Molly squeaked gleefully as she jumps off the loveseat and rushes towards a kneeling Rebecca.

"Molly!" Rebecca responds with tears in her eyes as Molly and Rebecca embracing each other as Baloo and Derek enter into the family room looking at the tender scene and for a moment Baloo and Derek smiled at the whole thing as the nightmare of losing Molly was over. Molly was safe and sound; and Kit Cloudkicker once again proves his worth as the saviour.

"Where's Kit?" Baloo asked looking as the almond female bear Ray who was sitting in a wheelchair. Baloo was a little taken off about the whole experience. However; he decided not to comment about the fact that Ray was in a wheelchair.

"Are you the legendary pilot Baloo Waladaze?" Ray asked with a kind smile.

"In the flesh.." Baloo responds with bravado; "..But why are you so interested?"

"It's just that I always believed in making your dreams come ture." Ray said blushing; " Kit _always_ wanted to fly."

"I know...I could see that the moment I laid my eyes on his face." Baloo responds punching his hat gently from his hand; " He seemed to be born with that ability." 

"Yeah; I thought about that too.." Ray responded as Derek was watching the embracing of Rebecca and Molly as it was so tender.

"[This is what I'd like to see a lot more.]." Derek wispers as Rebecca looks directly at him sharply; "..Huh?!"

"Excuse me Mr. Thursday?!" Rebecca said; " I'm trying to have a moment with my daughter..."

"Sorry!" Derek said blushing with embrassment as he backs off and decides to go into the kitchen and check with Escobar on the salad and fish.

"Mommy?" Molly asked as Rebecca continues to draw tears.

"Yes my sweet dear..." Rebecca asked as she wiped the tears off her face.

"Please don't be mad at Kit." Molly said shaking her head; " I know that he's got that adult...grownup mentality."

"Molly?!.." Rebecca asked as she looks at Ray; "..Ray? Will you allow me to see Kit?"

"Only if Molly approves of course..." Ray states.

"I do." Molly said nodding her head with approval; " Are you ready mother?"

"I am." Rebecca said as they separate from each other and she stands up. She turns around and walks towards Cody's bedroom

"Mommy will set things right." Molly said looking at Ray.

"I have another question Ms. Marion." Baloo asked.

"I know.." Ray responded knowing that being in a wheelchair was going to invoke some explanation; "..it's about my disability isn't it..."

"Ah...yeah?" Baloo asked looking a bit taken off by the response.

"Well; since you are Kit's little buddy, I will go see Escobar and ask him to come into the family room.." Ray said as she wheeled herself into the kitchen; ",,then I'll explain the whole thing to you." Rebecca finally sees Kit sleeping on Cody's bedroom and sits on the right side of the bed right next to Kit. Rebecca then took a deep breath and proceed to get her fingers behind his ear in order to tickle him. However; Kit instantly opens his eyes and sits up at once. Rebecca is startled as Kit doesn't look impressed at all.

"Rebecca.." Kit said as his sharp look turned into a cross look and his voice sounded monotome; "..So...I see..."

"I see what?" Rebecca recoiled for a moment before she started to look really angry; " How dare you give me attitude at a time like this?!"

"Attitude?! Do you think making light of your husband's death was _funny_?" Kit snapped back with an acute sneer at Rebecca; " I should be shunning you; just like everyone else who's betrayed me!"

"That makes you any better?!" Rebecca snaps back at Kit looking more cross; " You intentionally disobey my order to stay home."

"You..." Kit responded before Rebecca flashes him a sneer that causes Kit to in turn lose his words. You don't win an arguement againest Rebecca even if you are in the right.

"You knocked out WildCat and ran off like a careless teenager.." Rebecca shouted right into Kit's face; "..I have only _one_ thing to say to you!" Kit wanted to tell her to say that he was an irresponsible kid; but for some reason he couldn't get the words out. ~She's not bluffing.~ he thought looking frightened as he closed his eyes and waited for Rebecca to let him have it.

"I'm GLAD YOU DID!!" Rebecca screamed bitterly as Kit opens his eyes in shock.

"Say what?!" Kit could only say as this was a surprise to him.

"You trusted your gut Kit." Rebecca responded; " You cared about my daughter so much that you were willing to use your street knowledge to save Molly's life."

"Gee.thanks...so I was important after all." Kit said off-hand before starting to act tough again as he could not forgive Rebecca for lying to Molly and putting the blame for her husband's death on him; even if it was unintentional; " Why should I become your son?! Why don't I just walk out here right now...?!"

"If you walk out and be a street kid again.." Rebecca said as she quickly jumps onto Kit and grabs him by the hips and locked her hands in place so that he couldn't escape; "..I will grab you just like this and will not let go."

"Rebecca...I..." Kit responded unable to get into Rebecca's mind. Rebecca wasn't about to let go of him.

"If you manage to sever the bonds of our relationship." Rebecca proclaimed strongly; " I will stop my cargo service; take Molly with me and I'll follow you to ends of Earthia."

"But I...." Kit said looking scared as his struggle to get free was in vain.

"No question...I made a vow that I do not want to see you get hurt and I'm sticking to that vow.." Rebecca continued as Kit's eyes lit up and he stopped struggling; "..To the end of time..._you_ _are_ _stuck_ _with_ _me_. Get use to it Kit. You're not going to be a stat on someone's death chart!!" The last statement was so strong that Kit was twirled around and Kit was looking sharp at Rebecca's eyes. Kit was looking directly at Rebecca as his anger was gone. Rebecca Cunningham has done something that no adult has ever done before...State the reason why Kit shouldn't walk out and return to the streets. Rebecca meant every word that she said. She left the safety of her father's business to start her own. He raised her daughter the best that she could...Rebecca was the only one who knew Kit was a troubled kid..She admitted that she made mistakes and she was willing to follow Kit if it meant that Kit's dream would come true. She cared about Kit...She didn't merely love him since love is abstract. Love can also mean love to kill; love to slander and so on. There's no such thing as care to kill. It didn't exist. Kit was finally smiling and tears came down from his cheeks.

"I knew it...." Kit said sounding happy.

"You realize that I'll be watching you from here on..." Rebecca said sharply.

"You are _not like_ them!" Kit said as the two bears embrace each other and seal the fate of the mother/foster son relationship; " Beckey?! I'm sorry for hurting you!"

"Thank you Kit....You saved everyone!" Rebecca responded as her tone sounded sweet again; " More than you will ever know.." Rebecca then play-punches Kit a bit; "..But please; put up a better fight than you did tonight.."

"You're not out of the woods yet son." Baloo said as he enters the bedroom; " You still have a lot of explaining to do." Kit and Rebecca finally separated from each other as Kit notices Baloo who was ajar from the bedroom door. Kit looked a bit confused as what to do at this point.

"Kit?!" Rebecca said quietly into Kit's ear; " It would be best if you tell us your relationship with the Marion's."

"Agreed.." Kit nodded as he crawled quickly out of bed and walked towards the family pass Baloo; "..Come one Poppa Bear! It's time why I was able to relucently trust you..."

"Wow Beckers!!" Baloo said looking quite surprised; " I didn't think that you could get into Kit's head like that."

"Mother's touch Baloo!" Rebecca responded smiling strongly; " If you only understood that yourself.." Baloo grumbles a little bit from the upstaging; but he walks behind Rebecca as they enter the family room again. Escobar is now sitting down on the sofa and had finished his meal in the kitchen earlier on. Molly was sitting right next to him as Kit sits right next to her. Baloo and Rebecca went to the loveseats and sat down as well.

"Hey Kit!" Molly squeaked as she wanted to tickle Kit a little bit on the chin as a way to get him back.

"Hi Molly.." Kit said as he gently grabbed onto Molly's hands to prevent her from tickling him; "..I'll play with you later.." Kit then stops being happy and looks at the adults sitting down with a serious look; "..Ray? Escobar? Baloo? Rebecca?"

"Yes my dear hero...?" Ray asked gently.

"I'm ready to tell you a story about recluently becoming a hero and my decision to find a _real_ family..." Kit said as he gulped a little bit and then took a deep breath. The story of redeempation was about to begin and it was a long and painful one; particually for someone who was barely a teenager.....and one which makes the allagory of the social fabric structure of its time....

***

~

September 7th, 1936

The story of Kit's decision-changing life began back inside Kit's personal quarters where Kit Cloudkicker was sitting down on his bunkbed looking very upset. It had been weeks since Karneaux was flushed out and killed by Don Karnage and his motely crew. The whole experience being here was becoming destructive for him. He felt that he would be safe from the death and destruction and instead he got beat up by them...and sometimes the cuffing was far worse than in the streets. The only difference was that someone hasn't killed him yet. In Kit's own mind; things were nearly rock bottom now and his level of trust was approching zero.

"How can I cry anymore?" Kit asked himself sounding defeated; " I guess things were no different from the streets...What else could happen to me?" Kit's question was almost answered instantly and it was not good as Mad Dog and Dumptruck barge through the door. They enter Kit's quarters looking very cross at Kit as he stands up at once and responds with a sneer of his own.

"What's up?" Kit asked bitterly; " What do you want?!"

"Hey!" Mad Dog sneered back trying to restraint himself from hitting Kit; " Don't give us _that_ kind of lip pal!"

"Zeah! Zhis is a mission.." Dumptruck responded in kind; "..Zaptain Karnage is zot please zith zou..."

"HA!! A likely story!" Kit protested bitterly; " Look at the two of ya! You couldn't find a splash of water out of an ocean!"

"Hey; it's _not_ your concern about my intellgence." Mad Dog shouted as he grabs Kit by the collar and rises him off the ground; " You have not been in the Captain's favor as of late."

"Zou're in zig trouble young zid!" Dumptruck responded as Kit continued to stand his ground like the stubborn mule that he was.

"I'm a very small adult; not a kid..." Kit explained bitterly as Don Karnage entered Kit's quarters and he wasn't pleased either with Kit's conduct after Stephen's death.

"Better to be a kid.." Don Karnage screamed bitterly right into Kit's face as Mad Dog turns around and sees Don Karnage standing in front of the door; "..rather than DEAD!"

"C...Captain?!" Mad Dog wimpered awfully as he drops Kit down on his seat; " Kid; you are in big trouble now!"

"Zh! Zh! Zhe Captain!" Dumptruck responded scared to death. Don Karnage knew how to instill fear as even Kit Cloudkicker looked slightly afraid now. Kit knew with Don Karnage was capable of now.

"Hello.." Kit gulped in fear as Don Karnage stares bitterly in Kit Cloudkicker's face; "..boss!"

"Your fear is not impressive to me...You have been a failure in my blood-shot eyes. Now normally I would be cuffing you and making a statement with my big brutes of dumbfoundedness." Don Karnage said as Kit gulped again and both brainless piles of mayhem (Read: Mad Dog and Dumptruck) chomp at the bit; " However; I am going to give you one more chance to redeem yourself. You will join my band to a small town. The details of the mission are none of your business!"

"So what's _my_ assignment?!" Kit asked looking a bit frightened.

"Your job is very simple." Don Karnage explained in his cute tone; " You must plunder a hapless family; threathen them and throughly humilate them. You return an item of massive value. If you fail....you will be placed off my list of noble pirates." Don Karnage then placed by nose right next to Kit's nose and screamed loudly as Kit looked terrified for the first time in his life; " That will mean....your free lunch is OVER!!"

"Yes Captain!" Kit said gulping in fear as Don Karnage turns around and begins to walk out of Kit's quarters.

"You have ten hours to complete the mission.." Don Karnage shouted bitterly which was very rare for him; "..DO NOT FAIL ME!!" The change of tone from Don Karnage was very similar to what happened after Stephen Cunningham was killed. Don Karnage was very serious now and if Kit fails; he might be joining Stephen; only he might go to the fire pit instead of heaven. Don Karnage storms out of Kit's quarters quickly as Kit stands up and dusts himself off.

"Well?" asks Mad Dog looks into Kit's eyes sharply

"I won't fail you!" Kit shouts right into Mad Dog's face which causes Mad Dog to jump back slightly.

"Zhen march, ziddo!" Dumptruck ordered.

"Yes sir!" Kit snapped back as he marched out of his room quickly. There was no time to waste as Dumptruck followed him close behind to make sure Kit didn't try anything.

"[He won't make it past ten hours...]" Mad Dog smirked under his breath as he left Kit's room and the scene fades to complete darkness. Kit's story was just beginning....

** This was a day of reckoning for my own future. After what Don Karnage has done with Karneaux and Stephen; I knew what he meant by my free lunch being over! I had to do something that I was clearly againest...plus the fact that I still couldn't fly...** Kit voiced over as the sound of a CT-37 was engulfing the background sound....

**That's because you're too young.** Baloo responded.

**Hey! This is my story Poppa Bear!!** Kit protested.

**Whooops! Sorry!** Baloo responds defensively.

**Serves you right..._Poppa Bear_!** Rebecca said with a smile ribbing Baloo quite a bit.

**GRRRR!!** Baloo grumbled.

**Ahem! Anyway while I was riding towards the destination, I wanted to leave the pirates right there. I had enough. However; the town that Don Karnage had in mind was an island so I waited patiently...** Kit voiced over as the black scene returns to grey cloudy skies as Kit was riding behind Mad Dog's CT-38; which was a two seated plane similar to a CT-37. It was flying beside Dumptruck's CT-37 and they were making good time. One hour has already pasted and things were going smoothly. However; Kit wasn't exactly pleased with this turn of events. What Don Karnage wanted was considered murder in his eyes; far worse than actually killing someone. However; if he doesn't do it, he dies. He didn't know what to do; or how to do it thus far

"Ay Dumptruck?!" Mad Dog spoke on the radio; " What's our position?"

"Ze are ten miles zrom Zobain town.." Dumptruck responded on the radio; ".to zhe east.." When Kit heard that it was relief as this was more than enough time.

"That's good.....We've got nine hours remaining.." Mad Dog said as he checked his broken watch with glee; "..That is too easy...We better take it slow..."

"What?!" Kit protested as his eyebrows rose in fear; " We have an important job to do..."

"Zee, Zee.." Dumptruck giggled softly; "..Every zob worth zoing is worth zoing well."

"I know..." Mad Dog chuckled in kind as Kit sank onto his seat helplessly. ~Don't they realize....no....they're trying to get back at me....~ he thought with fear in his eyes as the scene fades to black again. They were trying to intentionally fail the mission and then place the blame on Kit for such matters so Don Karnage would finally kill him.

**There was no doubt in my mind...I was in deep trouble. This mission was really one that was designed to punish me for _lack of effort_. They could care less about the mission itself. I knew that I had to do something fast because after seeing Karneaux dead, I knew that Karnage wouldn't think of sparing me this time around..** Kit voiced over as he took a deep breath and gulped as the thought of actually being killed again was fresh in his mind. It always was when he was on the streets.

**So what happened Kit?** Baloo asked.

**Poppa Bear?! You sound worried? I've made it out of this...!** Kit responded sharply.

**So how did you?** Baloo asked again.

**Okay....we finally landed in the village of Zobain..Already we wasted so much time so there were only five hours left. I had to work fast. If I just left then; then the Air Pirates would decide to kill me right there and Don Karnage could care less. The landing strip was 15 minutes from the village....** Kit explained as the scene returns to that day. The two CT-37's manages to land without incident (a rare occurance for them anyhow.) inside a forest clearing that was a couple of miles outside of the village of Zobain. The engines were cut as Mad Dog grabs Kit by the collar and his hand was almost on Kit's neck. Mad Dog jumped out of the plane with Dumptruck follwing in kind.

"Hey; let me go...!" Kit protested sneering at Mad Dog and he looked with a meancing look on his kisser. He wasn't playing games anymore and was ready to do Kit in right there.

"You better not sneer at me boy." Mad Dog snaps back; " I never wanted ya as an Air Pirate!"

"Zou are an obstacle to zs." Dumptruck responded in kind looking cross...well as cross as Dumptruck could show.

"Yeah; an obstacle." Mad Dog continued showing more bitterness towards Kit which Kit refused to back down; " The only reason you survived was because our Captain was nice to ya."

"Zice to za! Yeah!" Dumptruck chimed in again; " Zell zim who's zoss!"

"Now; we have a job to do that is none of your concern. Once we are done; you'll leave this mortal coil. So enjoy your final hours while they last. Do what you must to please the Captain's soul.." Mad Dog shouted loudly as he stared with thunderbolts in his eyes at Kit; "..It ends today!"

"Zou're zead." Dumptruck said as Mad Dog pushes Kit's off his hand towards the ground and Kit lands on the ground with a resounding thud.

"Ouch!" Kit said as he struggled to get up; but was still able to sneer at Mad Dog and Dumptruck.

"Get use to the ground.." Mad Dog laughed out loud with a frightening laugh; "..You'll be mixing your blood with it. Come on Dumptruck!"

"Mixing zlood..." Dumptruck chuckled again as he and Mad Dog leave the forest clearing and head straight for the village. Kit struggles to his knees with a tear being shed as he was looking flush hot with anger and bitterness.

"I will not yield.." Kit screamed in acute pain to show that he was suffering through the biggest problem in his life to date; "..I _will_ prove you wrong! YOU HEAR ME! ALL WRONG!!" The last words echoed through Kit's voice as he stands up and the scene fades to black. However; this time, Kit was still in the blacken scene and he was walking forward in the same direction that Mad Dog was.

**This was the first time I turely feared for my life...There was no time to waste...However; this was merely a backwater village...There was nothing worth stealing there...Anyway; I was strolling through the Park of Zobain. Sure this was a small village.** Kit voiced over as he took another deep breath.

**Zabain? It's best known for its one huge park and Olympic-sized swimming pool.** Baloo recalled as he was there before during missions with WildCat in tow and Kit was in school. The memories and connections were coming to pass.

**Yeah; I know that now...and that's where I was...when...** Kit said as the scene switched to the focus of the Zobain village; which was the Zobain park in the center of the village. The area was huge as expected being two square miles with cedar-grown gates surrounding the outer region of the park. The northwestern corner is where the children's playground was. There was a gaint swing set with eight chain swings. The swing set was currently full at this point and the kids were swinging to their hearts content. Some were dogs, cats and pigs wearing t-shirts and pants of various colors. About 75 percent of them were male. The northeast corner was where the Olympic-size swimming pool was. It was made of cremic tile and concreate and it was filled with water. It might have been September; but it was still well within the summer season and it was still quite warm in this area. There were about 50 furries in and around the pool area all wearing the proper swimming gear. The southeastern corner was a rather large hill with a large oak tree planted in the dead center of that area. On top of that hill sat the wheelchair and the furry known as Ray Marion who was feeling the gentle breeze in the air and was pondering about her life as she knew it now. The southwestern area was the rest of the playground with a number of steel slides connected to wooden houses and some of the slides curved around like nothing else. There was also a couple of Jungle Gym sets as well. In the middle of the whole park was a large fountain spouting water like a massive leak had occured in the plumbing. In the middle of the stone fountain was a large iron/zinc statue (Read: To prevent rusting) of a brown female cat who was of average height and weight; and was wearing clothing similar to what was worn during the 1700's in real life. In the front of the fountain there was a marker stone that read the following: Zobain Mavais, Designer of The First Swimming Pool & Founder Of This Sacred Village, Born June 9th, 1700; Died May 1st, 1745. Zobain wasn't all that famous; except for the swimming pool part; but she was the wife of Duke Zobain the Eighth, who was a general of the Parris army during that time period. Sadly for Kit; history was the least of his thoughts since his worries were most drastic. Kit entered the park after a fruitless search for someone who he could rob blind. No one had anything worth stealing and quite frankly Kit Cloudkicker had no idea how to be sneaky. After all; the only reason why he accepted being an Air Pirate was for the flying lessons....Nothing else.... He was looking frustrated now.

"What do I do now?!.." Kit said to himself as he takes a quick look at Ray in the wheelchair; who was without a doubt the most defenseless furry in the park right now. Kit couldn't stand this and felt that fate was dealing him a hand of sheer cruelty and malice; "..Oh come on! Robbing a cripple is a one hundred-fold below the line of morality. Forget it!" Kit then kicked the ground with his foot in such a cute matter that it drew the attention of Ray Marion as she sighed.

"[I wish I could do that...]" Ray exclaimed with a hidden smile; as Kit noticed her smiling; [..He looks so sweet kicking his foot around.]"

"UGH!" Kit frowned bitterly trying to keep his voice down so she doesn't hear him; " This is quite embrassing!" However; Kit didn't notice that Escobar Marion in his police uniform entered the park from the same entrance and wasn't looking very happy.

"What is your problem?!" Escobar asked looking sharply at him and his voice sounded quite serious.

"I wasn't doing anything.." Kit said looking startled as he turned around and noticed that a police officer was looking at him with a look that smelled like trouble for Kit. The last thing he needed was for Escobar to see him as an Air Pirate....or worse; a runaway orphan who should be returned to the Wesdon Orphanage.

"Kicking your foot into the air doesn't sound like you are doing nothing." Escobar responded sounding quite bitter at him.

"What are you saying?" Kit asked sounding tought which isn't exactly a good idea to say to a police officer since it indicates that Kit had something to hide.

"You're up to something.." Escobar said in an accusing tone; "..I know it!" Kit gulped in fear as this was sinking fast for him. Kit then noticed the swing set was full and decided to hatch a plan to get rid of him. Although this plan was going to kill off his reputation as a tough guy. Still; it was better than the orphanage or worse....

"I was going to play on the swing set;" Kit responded as his voice changed to a young kid which startled Escobar himself; "... but it's full now." Escobar paused for a moment and then decided to hatch his own plan to see if he was in fact trustworthy.

"I'll tell you what;" Escobar finally said; " I'll go to the swings and ask the caretaker if you can play on the swings okay?" Escobar patted Kit on the head and his face was whincing in pain and suffering from the acting job he was doing. He hated being a six year old even though he didn't mind being around them. ~This is disgusting! Having to play a stupid six year old to get him out of my way!~ he thought bitterly. It was kinda ironic and funny that Kit hated acting like a little kid since when he was around Molly Cunningham; he was in fact acting like a six year old and loving it.

"Thank you." Kit said as Escobar turns around and walks towards the swing sets. Ray Marion saw the whole thing and just look sad. Her husband was rough with him and yet didn't even know Kit for that matter.

"I wish Escobar would stop accusing kids." Ray said with enough volume for Kit to hear; " I know that it was a teenager who caused my disability; but its one teenager and he's no longer trouble anymore...Poor dear..." Ray shook her head as Kit looked stunned. He had seen children his age and lower before and while some played pranks and did stuff that was misbehaving; none of them actually intentionally tried to hurt or kill anyone.

"Now children have done bad deeds too..That cannot be ture." Kit said with a tone which sounded like he was weeping in sorrow. However; the truth was much closer to home than Kit realized considering that he was an Air Pirate; a group known for hurting and killing people to their whim. Kit started to have flashbacks from his training with Don Karnage as he saw himself fencing with a rapier-like sword, shooting with a peashooter gun and even mock stealing from Don. Kit showed such brilliance (Read: Managed to steal right under Don Karnage's nose without looking was classic in Don's own evil eyes.) that he could easily be Don's sucessor...and that's what was scaring him. *You show great promise boy!* Don's voice carried in Kit's head as Kit wondered how he could explain himself. For some reason; Escobar was sounding more and more right as Kit's own memories were clearly telling him the truth. However; as Kit was pondering, diaster was about to strike as Ray was overwatching Kit and attempt to wheel her wheelchair a bit more; but the brake suddenly stopped working and holding onto the wheel. That in turn caused Ray's wheelchair to ride down the hill and started to gain speed rapidly. Ray tries to use the brakes to stop the wheelchair; but the oil was so wet that the brakes were unable to catch. Ray starts to panic as she quickly looks forward and discovers that she was heading towards the Olympic-sized swimming pool and if she didn't stop the wheelchair quickly she would be either dead or gravely injuried.

"HELP ME!" Ray screamed out in horror as Kit spots her right away. Then without any warning or even a second thought of what the consequences were to expose himself; Kit started to run towards the wheelchair. He ran like the wind as he was going faster and faster; as if he was feeling responsible for her death if Ray had died even though he clearly didn't cause this diaster. It was like running the 100 metre dash in the Olympic Games and at the rate Kit was going; he could easily run under nine and a half seconds. Ray continues to attempt to stop her wheelchair; but it was no use. Escobar was at the time talking to the caretaker of the Zobain park; where they were near the swingset. The tall, male grey warthog with larger tusks than the average Thembria was known as Tzan Meloff. He moved from Thembria to Zobain about eight years ago to that date to get away from the hardships of Thembrian Communist rule. He was wearing green overalls, a white shirt and black boots. He was well known to Escobar and had a mutal respect relationship with him. However; Tzan did have a way of getting Escobar's goat concerning his grudge againest kids since it sounded very stupid to hate kids who simply didn't know any better. Still; Escobar's grudge was based on the justification that his wife's life was ruined by a little kid.

"Excuse me sir;" Escobar asked nicely; " I wanted to talk to you about a certain boy not getting a turn at the swing set."

"Escobar; you are a fool. No wonder you hate kids so much." Tzan chuckled a bit looking cross at the same time; " Except your son Cody of course. You know the rule here: People play at their own risk!"

"Look; I believe in fairness.." Escobar protested looking deep into Tzan's face who was simply trying to call Tzan to hit him and assult a police officer. However; Tzan backed off from the physical presence.

"...and I believe in the rules Escobar." Tzan responded asserting himself as the caretaker; " Why don't you take this matter to the village rules center if you're so ticked off of this Buddy?"

"Why you...?" Escobar snapped back as he was ready to get into a heated arguement with Tzan which he would lose since Tzan was in no mood to fight Escobar and was the one who was in control of the place. There are proper protcols in place; even if it takes almost forever to execute them. The depression was causing problems indeed with the lack of furry power.

"ESCOBAR!!" Ray screamed out again as Escobar turns around and sees to his own horror that Ray's wheelchair was riding own the path to its pending doom faster and faster. Escobar gasped in horror until he noticed that that same kid who was supposed to get on the swingset was chasing Ray down the hill as well. Escobar was angry now as he took that the boy was the one who was responsible for attacking her and driving her wheelchair to her death since Escobar noticed that the wheelchair was heading towards the Olympic Swimming Pool.

"I knew that kid was nothing but trouble.." Escobar snapped out as he charged towards the swimming pool leaving Tzan speechless as he noticed the boy coming down and he looked scared rather than some evil furry who wanted nothing more than to kill cripples. This was the irrational self-talk of Escobar coming from a previous experience of hurt and sorrow from his wife. Escobar still couldn't be concerned with the kid just yet; as her wife was the biggest concern right now....

"He's still blaming kids.." Tzan said shaking his head in shame since Escobar should know better; "..Go figure.." Tzan decided to run behind Escobar as Ray's wheelchair was about three-quarters of the way to the edge of the Olympic Swimming Pool. She pasted the gate without incident as many as 25 furries wearing their bathing suits got out of the pool quickly and scatter to get away from the wheelchair as they felt that it would kill someone if they stayed. However; at the same time, Kit Cloudkicker had finally caught up to the wheelchair and then with one mighty leap of faith he manages to grab onto the side of the wheelchair as Ray covered her eyes not seeing Kit on her side (Read: She was frightened and rightfully so.). Kit then proceeded to dig his feet into the ground in an attempt to stop the wheelchair. The wheelchair twisted to the side as Kit deeps even deeper with all his might and tried not to think about what might happen if the wheelchair managed to drop into the swimming pool which was now just 20 feet away ~I cannot let another furry die on my watch ever again!~ he thought with a compassionate thought as he tried to pray as he dag deeper into the ground. Thankfully for him; God was able to answer his prayers as the wheelchair actually stopped about six feet from the edge of the actual swimming pool in a full cloud of dust from the sand that was placed around the pool edge's. However; since it was a full, sudden stop; Kit was actually thrown ten feet into the air and he would fall into the filled swimming pool with a big splash. The dust finally settled after a few moments as Ray coughed and wheezed a bit. Ray looked around and gasped a bit realizing that she was just six feet away from drowning in that swimming pool. Kit finally raises above the water and looked terrified as if Ray was actually dead...

"Where is she?" Kit asked panicking as a female grey wolf wearing a one-piece bathing suit pointed towards the right side of the pool. Kit looked in that direction and saw Ray in her wheelchair just staring at him smiling. Kit felt relieved that she was all right; " Are you all right?" Kit asked as he swims towards the pool edge and gets out of the pool looking all wet; but also looking happy as well.

"Thank you for saving..." Ray started to explain looking happy until Escobar arrived (with Tzan in tow) and he grabbed Kit harshly by his arms. Kit surprisely didn't respond at once since he actually saw Escobar and he was a police officer.

"Hey you!" Escobar yelled as he twisted Kit's turns to his back and started to try to find those handcuffs. He was angry as Ray was looking quite upset and somewhat embrassed that Escobar was treating this kid like dirt even though all he did was actually save her life.

"What did I do?!" Kit protested looking stunned since he knew that he didn't do anything wrong. This was exactly what Kit didn't want to see and this was just like the time when he tried to escape from the police and the abusers who tried to crush his spirits at all costs. It was happening all over again.

"Nobody attacks my wife you low-life scumbag!" Escobar said as he threw Kit to the ground and that alone was enough for Ray.

"Honey; STOP IT!" Ray protested in an angry voice; " You're hurting him!"

"He tired to kill you." Escobar snapped back thinking that Kit had enough time to push her wheelchair down the hill....and he did look at her several times with some regret; " He pushed you down the hill..."

"No he didn't; the brakes failed." Ray said shaking her head; " That kid actually saved me. Honestly dear; I told you not to buy a second rate wheelchair. What were you thinking? Now release the kid at once!" Escobar looked quite stunned as she was right. Escobar was always a bit of a cheapskate; mainly because money was a bit hard to find nowadays with the depression going on in all of Earthia and all that stuff too....

"You actually saved my wife?!" Escobar could only ask as he releases Kit and Kit gets up onto his feet. Kit wanted to sneer at that male adult for hurting him; but for some reason he couldn't do it since there was a lady present.

"Escobar stop this personal grudge on children!" Ray demanded bitterly as Kit looked at Escobar and looked very cross at him. This was starting to sound like another example of a male adult abusing his power and using defenseless children to excuse his own behaviour.

"But my dear....It _was_ a kid that caused your injury..." Escobar responded trying to defend his otherwise inexcusable actions. Kit sneer suddenly turned to a sad look. This was the first time that he had heard about this. He knew that Ray was injuried from the start mainly because she was in a wheelchair. However; he didn't realize just how it actually happened. He thought it was unintentional; but now he was certain that it was caused by a child....and apparently; that child didn't take responsability for his action either. Kit felt sorry for Escobar now and he wanted to say something....

"I'm sorry that my kind ever hurt you." Kit said empathically shaking his head to basically apologize as if he actually the one who caused Ray's injury; " It is inexcusable."

"Not even my son Cody has ever said that to me." Escobar responded looking stunned as no one has ever displayed such empathy towards him and his wife. He actually felt his wife's pain although he should have known that Kit was one who really did care about the people around him; but the people around him didn't really care about him; or someone killed them because they were willing to defend him. Escobar's bitterness for children was finally gone and he was able to accept them again. He realized that this personal grudge was hurting his wife far more than the kid responsible for his wife's state. He finally smiled; " I'm sorry that I judged you too quickly."

"I understand." Kit nodded back.

"Do you have a name?" Ray asked.

"It's Kit madam; Kit Cloudkicker." Kit responded with bravado. He was very proud of the name that Karneaux give him and it felt good to him.

"I'm Ray Marion and my aggressive husband is Escobar." Ray introduces herself and her husband as Escobar blushes with embrassment; " How would you like to come to my house?"

Kit just stood there and wondered; ~I don't usually accept deals from strangers...But I would be dishonest to someone who I just saved if I refuse.~ Kit thought for a moment and then he came up with his answer; "Yeah sure."

"Very well.." Ray said nodding as she turned her wheelchair around; "..Let us go."

"Follow us Kit." Escobar chimed in as he turned around. Kit smiled as he was feeling a bit better now that he was safe for the moment.

"All right.." Kit said as he, Ray and Escobar all walk out of the swimming pool area; "..I'm just grateful to save someone."

"I know you are..." Ray said smiling as they walk out of Zobain Park; taking the east exit. The scene fades to back as Rebecca and Baloo are astounded with Kit's heroics. They now realized that Kit's heroics with them were not just a spur of the moment thing that Kit did; but a stuggle between Kit's instincts and his learned judgements and how they are polar opposites. In essence; Higher For Hire was an attempt to unlearn that learned behaviour and to show that his instincts were correct most of the time....However; Kit wasn't that astounded; he even to this day still feels that his learned behaviour was still valid in this world because the entire world hasn't learned empathy even though Kit has met people who clearly did,

**Kit; this proves that you are turely something else.** Baloo said feeling proud of Kit's action as he should be proud.

**That's ture..** Rebecca said in agreement ** Kit? You shouldn't be ashamed of your heroics.**

**I did it out of spite and out of the trauma. I didn't praise myself because I though it was too cocky. I only talked tough to defend myself; even if I had to reflect in order to understand it.** Kit responded sounding honest with himself ** Anyway; Ray and Escobar open their arms to me and invited me to their house. However; I only had two hours remaining and sadly their hospitality was the last thing on my mind at this point....**

And Kit soon realized that his time was in fact running short as the scene returns to show a small house about a mile away from Zobain Park. The house was a small bungelow surrounded by various pine trees and mixed stands of trees. The house itself was made of plain white wooden title house with ten small windows painted red and had a large flowerpot containing yellow roses inside it next to the front door. The house looked 19th-centuary old fashioned. There was one large maple tree which had such a large branch that it was solid enough for a single swingset. That swingset was being used by a younger Cody Marion who was around 16 years old now and was swinging away thinking about what to do about his short-term future. He seemed alone and disconnected to his father and mother; unlike he was now. Escobar, Ray and Kit walked towards the teenager.

"How are you doing honey?" Ray asked kindly.

"Who's the little kid with ya?" Cody asked looking uninterested.

"His name is Kit Cloudkicker." Escobar said trying to stay polite and not look bitter as his son for having little respect to guests. Cody decided to take a look at their guest and he sees the red scarf right away and looks quite suspious.

"He looks like an Air Pirate." Cody said as that gets Ray looking a little cross.

"Cody?!" Ray protested; " That's not a nice thing to say to our guest."

"Kit just ignore him." Escobar said in a defensive tone; " He can be a rude kid sometimes."

"I wonder why.." Kit asked before sounding defensive himself as he attempted to take his statement back; "..whom am I to judge?" Cody didn't sound very impressed about this since he was actually able to see through Kit Cloudkicker for some reason; if only through the red scarf.

"Let's go inside.." Ray said looking at Cody; "..you too Cody!"

"Yes mother." Cody responded as he removed himself from the swingset.

"Right!" Ecobar responded as he wasn't impressed with Cody's careless attitude; although that attitude was probably as a result of Escobar's bitterness towards kids. Cody, Escobar and Kit go towards the door and Escobar opens it. The entire family of the Marion's enter into the house first as Kit looked amazed just the same. Kit then entered the house behind them and looks around. While the place looked like a normal place; Kit was staring in awe at the sight of the place. It was so clean and tidy; compared to the dirty Iron Vulture. The first room was the family room which had a fireplace and several glass tables. They were filled with various colored stick candles; none which were in fact lit. The sofa was a plus vanilla white in color. The fireplace was made of stone and on top of the fireplace was a small white cremaic jewelry box with red and pink roses painted on top of it. There was a ceiling fan and windows on top of the ceiling in indicate that while the house appeared old-fashioned; it was very modern in design. The walls were made of vanilla stucko and the floor was made of polished maple wood. Kit looked to his left and noticed that there was a room leading to a radio which looks like Escobar's private police headquarters. Beside the doorway on the right side was a large grandfather clock which is made of walnut wood and brass. In front of Kit's eyes there was the doorway towards the kitchen. The sofa was on the southeast side and the fireplace was the northwest side. Ray wheels forward to allow Kit to take the whole sight in.

"Well; here's our home." Ray said cheerfully as Kit just stared around in awe.

"Wow!" Kit could only say. He was seeing a cheerful family who actually cared about people for the first time in many years; all before it went so very wrong....

"Dear?" Escobar said looking quite surprised at Kit's reaction since he was already led to believe that kids are always safe in homes and were pretty used to being in a home; " The kid's sounding like he's never seen normalacy."

"Oh honey..." Ray said shaking her head thinking that he was being judgemental.

"Yeah dad;" Cody responded in a cocky tone; "... you are being rude now."

"Cody.." Escobar snaps at Cody looking very cross; "..You march into the radio room this instant!" Escobar proceeds to point Cody straight at the radio room; " I need to talk to you."

"Okay Dad..." Cody grumbles under his breath as he marched into the radio room as order by his father. Kit just looks confused as Ray looked a bit embrassed.

"Excuse me Ray...Kit.." Escobar explained himself as he entered the radio room in kind sounding quite defensive; "..Some children don't know their place."

"He can be very self-rightous at times." Ray said shaking her head again as if he had learned very little; " You can sit down on the couch while I slip into the kitchen to prepare some cookies. Okay?" Ray asked smiling from ear to ear.

"All right...." Kit nods back as he sits down on the sofa. It felt cozy; particually compared to the hard steel chair that he sat on during his time with the Air Pirates.

"You'll love them sweetie.." Ray said as she wheeled her wheelchair right into the kitchen. Kit looked at her feeling quite happy for her. He proceeds to scan the entire place with his eyes. There was no signs of evil intentions; just a pair of good parents who cared about their child Cody; even if Cody didn't seem to care about them. ~This is a nice place here and she's pretty nice. Escobar's okay for a male; I guess. I've never felt safer...~ Kit thought with a smile. He felt like nothing was going to go wrong. However; his own mind was still willing to play the card of desparation....

* Get use to the ground! You'll be mixing your blood with it!* Mad Dog's voice screamed into Kit's mind. Kit covered his ears as if he just heard the voice screaming out of the house. Kit felt awful for this family didn't deserve to be harmed in any such way. However; if he didn't do something quickly; Don Karnage would find him and kill him...~I'm sorry Ray...I've got my life to think about it. Let's see now...~ he thought as he looked around and then discovers the jewelry box on top of the fireplace. ~Hmmm... That box looks priceless enough. Maybe I can save my life...~ he thought as Kit got out of the sofa and walk towards the fireplace where the jewelry box was. Kit looked at it was gleamly eyes and saw it as his way out of the nightmare that he was put in. He would just steal the box and then make up a story that he actually attacked the Marions. However; his conscience was acting up again and he stopped as Kit himself was having second thoughts. ~Wait a minute....I can't just take _that_ jewelry box. What kind of kid am I?~ Kit thought as he was invited to a house to be a guest and that he was about to repay their hosptiality by stealing from them and then lying about it being a bloodbath. Kit could never bring himself to do this. However....

* Zou're zead!!* Dumptruck screamed out in Kit's mind once again and Kit Cloudkicker had all the motivation that he needed to do such an ugly. If all else; if he failed then Dumptruck and Mad Dog would find him and kill him instead of waiting for Don Karnage to do it. Kit shook the words away quickly and he stood near the edge of the fireplace. He proceeds to raise his heels up off the floor and stands on his toes. He tries to reach the jewelry box; however, he was just three foot nine inches tall and the firplace was four feet two inches so he couldn't reach the box. He nearly touches the box before Cody decides to re-enter the family room. As if instinct was winning out on Kit's own mind; he flattens out and returns to sit on the sofa as Cody officially enters the family room. Cody does manage to see Kit sitting down on the sofa and the red scarf was starting to show that this kid had something to hide and he didn't trust him. Cody looked cross and was suspious...

"What are ya looking at?" Cody asked looking sharp and sounded quite mean.

"The jewelry box.." Kit spoke out sounding quite laid back which annoyed Cody a little bit; "..On the fireplace. I was wondering what was inside it?"

"Oh that...Mom said that's where she keeps a set of 18th centuary diamond-tear shaped earrings which come from a famous Espainol diplomat's wife." Cody explained as he pointed to the jewelry box; " She also told me that the earring are cursed from some ghastly ghoul named Vampero." Kit wasn't aware of the story; but Vampero was the same vampire lord that Valk faced early on in her search for souls to help fight the Raganrok war.

"So they are priceless right?!" Kit asked wondering; but sounding like he had some plan cooked up.

"Yeah; I guess you can say that." Cody asked bitterly; " Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious; that's all." Kit responded in a defensive tone.

"Then _excuse me_ while I talk to my Mom." Cody snaps at Kit rudely as he leaves Kit alone and enters the kitchen. ~How rude!~ was all that Kit could think as he was realizing that trust was a cruel mistress in a world that needed it badly. Kit sticked out his tongue at him as he stands up again and walks towards the fireplace once again. He gets up on his toes and tries to grab the box again as he was hearing Cody and Ray talk to each other.

"Mommy?" Cody asked sounding cross.

"Yes dear..." Ray responded shuddering under her breath.

"Yes; I was noticing..." Cody responded as his talking turn to wispering as Kit was close to touching the jewelry box again. However; he was still too short to reach it. Kit proceeds to look around the family room and notices a small wooden crate about half a foot tall right next to the grandfather clock which looked solid enough and tall enough for Kit to stand up and grab the jewelry box. He was feeling relief as he sneaks towards the wooden crate and grabs it. He then proceeds to place the wooden crate right at the spot where he was standing to grab the jewerly box and then stands on it. He then gets up on his toes again and tries to grab the jewelry box one more time. This time he was able to grab the jewelry box without any trouble. However; Cody steps back into the family room and sees Kit with the priceless box looking cross-eyed. He was trying to catch Kit in the act of stealing...

"What are you doing?! MOM!!" Cody screamed loudly which startled Kit and caused him to drop the jewelry box unintentionally towards the floor. Cody quickly runs without a second thought and make a gaint leap of faith and manages to grab the jewelry box cleanly before it had a chance to break using his cradled paws. Cody was really angry as Kit was sitting on top of the box looking quite scared; " You idoit!! If you wanted to look at it; you could've asked!"

"Cody?" Ray asked as he wheels himself into the family room and notices the group;" What's going on?" Ray looks around and then looks sharp at Cody as she thinks that Cody is gulity of playing with her earrings.

"Mom!" Cody protested trying to defend himself; but it was no good since he was caught with the jewelry box red-handed; " It was Kit who was..." Escobar then enters the family room and sees Cody caught with the jewelry box and he was looking very cross as well.

"Cody?!" Escobar yelled directly at Cody as Kit was trying not to sound cocky; " What did I tell you about not touching _that_ box?!"

"But Dad.." Cody protested bitterly as he points his finger directly at Kit who was still on the wooden crate; "..it was Kit who was..."

"Then why are ya holding the curse?" Escobar asked referring to the cursed earring inside the jewelry box.

"Kit dropped it..." Cody responded honestly as Escobar didn't buy that for a second even though Cody was telling the truth. It was Cody's insensetive attitude that was causing Cody to not be trusted as Escobar looked mad at a red beet now.

"Cody.." Escobar demanded;"..Give the jewelry box to your mother this instant."

"But Dad.." Cody protested again sounding quite angry at his dad's lack of trust of him; "..Kit was trying to steal...."

"NOW!!" Escobar screamed loudly as everyone covered their ears except for Cody. Escobar continues to look at him as if he was trying to make Cody call his bluff. Cody decided that Escobar wasn't worth reasoning to and decided to obey.

"Yes father." Cody sighed and rolled his eyes as he stood up and gave the jewelry box to his mother.

"Now step outside please!" Escobar demanded as he was not happy with his son's actions; " I need to talk about rolling your eyes at _anyone_."

"Yes father." Cody grumbled as he turned on his heel and quickly walks towards the door grumbling under his breath the whole time. He opens the door and walks through it; remembering the slam the door shut right into Escobar's face which causes Escobar to grumble in kind because his son was misbehaving.

"Excuse me please..." Escobar said sounding angry as he was about to open the door.

"Escobar Marion.." Ray said strongly and firmly; ".._Stop right there!_" Escobar stops dead in his tracks before he could open the door.

"But honey?" Escobar protested as he turns around; " I have to discpline our son."

"In a minute honey.. " Ray said as she looks directly at Kit who stand up on the wooden crate again; "..Kit why are you standing on that wooden crate?...and why are you so interested in my jewelry box?" Kit suddenly starts to panic as it looks like he was spotted after all. Kit was loooking quite scared at this point.

"They're trying to.." Kit attempted to explain; but he was holding back since he was still reluctent to to tell her anything. He was still having a hard time trusting anyone who was older than he was and he was around a police officer who would love to nail him if he ever found out that he was an Air Pirate who was stealing from them even though he was in major trouble from them as well; "...I....."

"Kit?" Ray asked as it was clear to her that he was stealing out of desparation and not of malice after all. She wanted Kit to explain himself without sounding like it was a confession; " Don't worry...I'm not going to give you a hard time. Sometimes it is best to let it all out."

Kit pauses for a moment as it was clear that he couldn't keep the revelation that Mad Dog and Dumptruck were going to try to kill him if he failed the mission. He finally said; "The Air Pirates are trying to kill me!"

"Those scumbags!!" Escobar shouted out in utter disgust as he was shocked to hear that a group of terrorist were stooping to the low of attacking a small child; regardless of weither of not he was with them; or wasn't defenseless. It was disgusting on mere principal alone; " Not surprising!!"

"Oh my goodness.." Ray gasped in horror; "..You're in trouble."

"Thet told me that if I don't give them something to their liking they were going to mix the ground with my blood." Kit continued on as the gory details were too much to handle.

"Good lord!" Escobar shouted out again as Kit was feeling that he was causing too much panic. However; he had to stop this cycle of violence againest him; or he would never make it past tonight.

"They're around here too!" Kit said which gave Escobar all the motivation he needed to go towards the radio room.

"In that case you can stay here until they're caught." Escobar said sounding serious as he runs right into the radio room almost at once; " I'll calling for help."

"Aren't you a police officer?" Kit asked shrugging his shoulders still in disbelief that anyone would want to help a small child since he really didn't tell them that he was an Air Pirate who was failing them...

"I'm the only officer on the island and every officer has been ordered not to arrest them without backup." Escobar said as he sat down in his chair and turned on his transmitter to call for help; " So..."

"....don't worry Kit." Ray said as Kit hops down the wooden crate; " You don't have to do a terrible thing like stealing to protect yourself."

"Gee....thanks." Kit said feeling relieved as the violence and suffering was finally going to end.

"I'm sorry that I forgot to say this earlier;" Ray said as she had tears in her eyes and smiled beautifully like sunshine; " but, thank you child from the heavens for saving my life."

"Child of the heavens?!" Kit responded looking quite confused and stunned at the praise he was getting; " I was just doing the right thing that's all."

"Is that really all?" Ray asked smiling still stronger; " People with disabilites never get this type of respect at all."

"I.." Kit said sounding panicky; "..just didn't want to see another person die before my very eyes."

"You've seen people die before?" Ray asked sounding horrified at Kit's own revelation; " Children shouldn't be seeing that unless it was natural causes..."

"I've seen murder.." Kit said sounding very strong and biblical in his tone; "..and I almost became a stat in the relm of unjustifable deaths...."

"Who did this to you?" Ray asked as her smile was gone and it was replaced by geninue fear of Kit's own life...

"Don Karnage....!" Kit shouted out at once without any second thoughts.

"Don Karnage?!" Ray asked as Kit's face started to feel pain just like it did when Baloo was asking him about how he knew about the Air Pirates; " He's an Air Pirate! How did you...?"

"I am an Air Pirate!" Kit shouted in her face and then in that one split second Kit realize that he had made his fatal mistake by telling her the truth about himself. He was finished and he knew it as he looked scared about what was going to happen next. He could almost see himself going to jail; or worse going back to the orphanage. Ray was just staring into Kit's eyes for a moment and then Kit puts his head down in shame with a tear in his eye. He could only say; "My cover's gone..." Ray Marion felt sad too as she wheels her chair in front of Kit, leans forward and puts her hand on Kit's chin gently as Kit begins to look at her again. This time Ray was smiling with a tear in her eye to say that she was sorry for him and that he didn't deserve the fate that was given to him throughout his own life; even though she had no idea what that life Kit was living "..Huh?" Ray then lets go and then extends her arms to Kit as if she wanted to hug him; causing Kit to looked very confused.

"You are one _tortured_ young furry being." Ray said with a tear in her eyes dropping down as Kit decided to extend his own arms and the two bears embraced each other and hugged for a long time. Both were crying softly but not sobbing and it was the first time that Kit Cloudkicker saw the trust he got from women and that adults were in fact kind after all; even if it was only the females.

"I've never been hugged by anyone before. I've been beat up, tortured and nearly killed by countless people." Kit said as his voice was slighlty muffled in her fur; " I rarely seen this kind of kindness from adults and much of this kindness lead to their deaths."

"Poor thing...." Ray said in response sounding sad for Kit as the two bear separate from each other and Kit stands up again.

"Please don't feel any less of me Ray." Kit said gently shaking his head to declare that he didn't want or need her sympathy; " I chose to live this life."

"Kit; you don't have to..." Ray started to say.

"I did Ray." Kit said interupting her which Ray understood with a sad look instead of acting like she was offended; " I was given this as a child..." Kit pulls from under his green sweater and shows her the retractable metal airfoil that he always carried with him. Ray looks quite surprised as Escobar re-enters the family room as he successfully contacted the Usland Island Police Force.

"Honey; the backup won't be here for about half a day.." Escobar explained as he sat down on the sofa; "..so why not..."

"Kit?" Ray said looking honest and empathic; " I knew that you were an Air Pirate from the start."

"Huh?" Kit asked with a stunned look as it was clear that Ray had seen right through him and never told him.

"I don't understand my dear." Escobar said looking at Kit and not believing that Kit could ever be related to those Air Pirates. However; in all reterospect it was pretty clear. Kit had never set foot on this island before. Kit acted tough in front of a police officer instead of respecting him....and of course that red scarf he wore was in plain sight. Also there was a fact that while Cody was a rude boy; Ray had always trusted him to tell the truth.

"Well; the red scarf was a dead giveaway." Ray admitted pointing directly to Kit's red scarf. Kit looked down at the cursed red piece of cloth and realized that he was discovered.

"So I am an Air Priate.." Kit responded as he acted tough as if he was admitting to being one; "..so what?"

"So!" Ray responded acting as tough (but sweet) as Kit which pushed Kit back a little bit; " An _Air Pirate_ doesn't save lives. So that's different."

"Well; that explains your mentality." Escobar chimed in as Kit was just smiling.

"Since I'm an Air Pirate; I guess that you're going to have to arrest me.." Kit said with a faux laugh as he wasn't liking where this thing was going; "..or kill me..."

"Nobody's going to believe that you are an Air Pirate.." Escobar explained shaking his head which was pretty valid since many kids have played pirates throughout their lives and worn that red scarf before; "..besides your good deeds for my wife make the whole thing pointless. You are safe kid! Enjoy it!"

"Gee....thanks.." Kit blushed; "..I guess."

"It looks too familiar to me." Escobar said as he looked at Kit's airfoil curiously; " What is this?"

"It's a surfboard.." Kit responded as Escobar feels the airfoil looking in awe; "..Karneaux told me about it...he said that it belonged to my dad; but he's dead now..."

"The government's only hope againest the air pirates saw you?" Escobar asked looking shocked.

"Yeah officer.." Kit nodded back.

"Call me Escobar.." Escobar responded; "..I should be thinking you for saving my wife's life."

"Karne knew my father; but never told me his name.." Kit explained; "..He even gave me the name _Cloudkicker_... However; Karne's dead now..."

"Really?! If that's ture; the Usland government is in big trouble now." Escobar said feeling quite concerned now; " That makes it tougher for the civilized world to thwart this monster..."

"Don Karnage is not a monster!" Kit shouted out in offense.

"How can you say that?!" Escobar asked looking shocked.

"He's a DEMIGOD!" Kit shouted out as he unintentionally let out all of this frustration that had tormented him for all those years. The moment of Don Karnage ignoring him from his dreams of teaching him how to fly; to seeing the death of Stephen Cunningham being killed in cold blood and Kit couldn't even save him; to seeing Karneaux Pirere-Bossuard blood splattered around everywhere due to Don Karnage killing him in cold blood and now Don Karnage demanding him to attack a helpless family or face death himself. Not to mention that Mad Dog and Dumptruck were willing to kill Kit for Don if he failed the mission and they were close by. Kit was breathing heavily in panic as he felt helpless to do anything now as Ray looked sad at all this happening to him.

"Kit;" Ray asked Kit with an empathic tone; " why don't ya sit down on the loveseat and talk about it?" Kit seemed reluctent to accept her offer since this whole life of his was something that he wanted to kick aside for so long now; but it was always coming back for some reason.

"You know that it might help." Escobar chimed in; " What do you have to lose?" Kit paused for a moment and realized that these hosts were very nice to him and give him comfront for the very first time in his life. He felt that he really owed an explaination to them and hopefully that would at least allow him to vent the frustration that he was witnessing throughout his life since leaving the Wesdon orphanage. Kit stepped off the wooden crate and proceeded to sit on the white loveseat. Escobar takes the wooden crate and places it back next to the grandfather clock; before finally returning to the sofa right next to his wife. Kit looks at them with an ice cold stare and they instantly gulped. For some reason they knew that what Kit was going to say was going to be bone-chilling to say the least.

"All right.." Kit said taking a deep breath; "..This is my story of my life...a life that I'm still trying to fully remember and that I'm trying to fully forget...." As Kit said that the scene faded to black as Kit was explaining everything.

** I couldn't hide from the truth any longer.** Kit explained as he sounded quite ashamed ** I decided to explain everything to Ray and Escobar Marion. My orphanage life....my life on the street...my adventures...the Air Pirates....everything that I could remember...It was the hardest hour of my entire life.**

** You did what yo had to do Kit-boy. ** Baloo said.

** Ture indeed Poppa Bear..** Kit responded weakly **..Ray and Escobar took it hard. I couldn't blame them. My life was in shambles at this point. I never once said something without then gasping or gulping. What I was saying was quite chilling...** After nearly an hour of explaining the explaination was over as Kit didn't move from his spot as Ray and Escobar were simply stunned and overwhelmed with grief.

"...and that is how I got to this point.." Kit said as he looked at his host and felt really bad about telling them all those gory details; "..I told you too much.."

"No Kit... You told enough." Ray said shaking her head and shedding a tear as she looked at her husband who was in shock as well; " My God....honey?"

"I never would have believed the extent of this and the real world around me. Child poverty, gang violence, rape, depravations of every kind.." Escobar said trying to grasp what Kit had said for the last hour and yet there was no way to explain it without logic playing in the deck. There was something special in that boy that no one else had; "..from the eyes of a 11 year old child...and you are still trying acting like a furry being..Unbelievable!" Escobar was almost ready to consider adopting him on the spot right now; but there was a problem.....

"Kit...I would love to adopt you and be in our family.." Ray said realizing that she would have to dissapoint him; "..However; because of my disability. adoption would be impossible."

"Why?!" Kit asked looking in disbelief; " You're a loving, caring family!"

"The government of the day will not allow disabled people to adopt children." Escobar said looking bitter; " We were lucky to have Cody."

"That's sad." Kit said shaking his head as his thoughts of the adult world seemed to be more and more correct with each passing day. No one cared; all because of paranoia for someone different...

"Worse; if the orphanage finds you; you'll be back there.." Ray said thinking about the very worst; "..and chances are you will run away again and not because of safety either."

"That means that it's the streets of the pirates.." Escobar said shaking his head in unison;"..You put yourself between a rock and a hard place kid."

"I know.." Kit said looking down at his feet knowing that the Air Pirates had him cornered and were ready to pounce;"..something tells me I'm being dealt the cards of death." Kit wondered when Mad Dog and Dumptruck would find him and attempt to mix his blood with the ground. That would be answered soon enough.....

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Cody screamed out of nowhere and his voice sounded like he was gagging; as if someone wanted to snap his neck in two. Ray and Escobar notice as Escobar and Kit stand up at once and Kit goes towards Ray looking worried. Everyone was nice in Zobain; so it had to be....

"Cody's is trouble!!" Ray yelled out.

"What the devil?!..." Escobar swore as the front door is literally broken off its hinges and thrown away from the house as Mad Dog enters with his musket pointed above Escobar's head and he begins the fire as Kit ducks down. Mad Dog rapidly fires the musket as if was a machine gun and puts no less than 20 bullet holes into the house's sucko walls. In the process there were three dishes broken, and the last two bullets literally shattered the grandfather clock in two pieces; with the top piece shattered into pieces. Kit gets up and walks towards Ray as Dumptruck finally enters with his worm as they say; with Cody Marion being choked out with one arm around the boy's throat and was completely helpless. Not to mention that his neck was on the verge of breaking and he was blacking out slowly and painfully.

"HELP....ME!!" Cody gagged out as Dumptruck slaps him in the face to shut him up. The impact was equally distrubing as Escobar tries to pull his gun out.

"Let him go!" Escobar protested as Mad Dog instantly pulls his musket towards Escobar's head.

"Umm...no!" Mad Dog said off-hand as Escobar stopped what he was trying to do and Mad Dog looks to his new target; Ray Marion; " Ah; look what we have here...a cripple!"

"Hoo.." Dumptruck chimed in continuing the pressure on Cody's neck; "..zhis is zood!"

"You rotton little...!" Escobar shouted as Mad Dog rest his finger on the trigger in the signal that he was ready to fire on one false sudden move. Escobar stopped and gulped helplessly.

"Now if you cooperate;" Mad Dog said sounding threathening; "... you won't spray blood pal!"

"Zeah! zpraying zlood!" Dumptruck responded in chime as Cody was starting to black out.

"DAD...DY!!" Cody gagged as he struggled a bit more; but was close to passing out to the pain.

"What do you want?!" Escobar asked looking worried for Cody's safety.

"So...you want to make a deal." Mad Dog said in a cocky tone as he starts to notice Kit Cloudkicker was in the room at last; "Well; well; well if it isn't the pirate boy himself...and I see you still don't have anything. You're good as dead kid. But first..."

"You leave Kit out of this!" Escobar protested as Kit was gritting his teeth knowing that his mission had finally failed in their eyes. It was no surprise; they wanted him dead from the start anyway.

"Zan't do zhat!" Dumptruck shook himself which caused for harm to Cody's neck and limping body.

"HE...LP...ME!!" Cody gagged again and he was even closer to passing out.

"Hand over all the radio codes." Mad Dog demanded as he points the musket striaght at Escobar's nose with it barely touching him now; " Don Karnage; our leader needs them to complete his _secret plan_."

**Today; I know what he was talking about.** Kit said as he realized through his adventures that Don Karnage wanted the codes for the Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier and that Escobar hid the codes away so that Don Karnage wouldn't have access to Flight #127 and therefore not trick the pilot to fly in an area where the Air Pirates would strike; ** I got a warm touch from Ray as she asked me something.**

"[Kit; I have an idea..]" Ray said wispering into Kit's ear; [..However; this is going to be painful.]"

"[What do you mean painful?!]" Kit wispered back looking worried about what Ray was saying as she had a serious look and tone to her otherwise sweet voice.

"[I want you to tip my wheelchair.]" Ray wispers to him and Kit couldn't believe what she was saying.

"[You're crazy.]" Kit rightfully protested back." [That's the ultimate disgraceful act againest you.]"

"[Hurting _me_ might save your life...]" Ray wispered seriously; [..and ours.]"

"[Ray...I can't..] Kit wispered sounding afraid, "[..Don't make me hurt someone again...]"

"[Don't worry about me or Escobar..] Ray responded back as if she wanted Kit to do it" [..Do it...please...]"

"[I...I...]" Kit wispered looking confused as Ray was amazed that Kit was showing her compassion. He didn't want to commit such an act even if it would save them. Ray realized that the Air Pirates would shoot to kill and it was apparent that Kit must do something that would make them realize that Kit hadn't failed the mission. So she realized that the only way out was for Kit to _steal_ her priceless stuff and _attack_ her to make it appear that Kit had no respect for the helpless. Escobar had an eye on the two bears and felt that there was a plan in order judging by their wispering; but had no idea what was going on.

"Zo!" Dumptruck said; " Zre you zoing to give us the zodes?" Escobar was doing nothing as those code were important for the security of Usland.

"You know what Dumptruck...." Mad Dog asked looking coy.

"[Then take my jewelry box.]" Ray wispered; "[ Hopefully; they'll take you back.]"

"[I don't think that's going to happen.]" Kit wispered back shaking his head.

"[Kit? Do you wish to be with a family?]" Ray asked him kindly.

"[Yes...But this is too much...]" Kit wispered sounding very upset as this went againest his own beliefs. He never wanted to hurt anyone ever again after seeing what the Air Pirates have done to him. He felt Pirate Code actually meant something; despite Don Karnage's intentional breaking of that code..

"[Then do it...please...]" Ray wispered as Mad Dog was about to tip Kit Cloudkicker's hand in the whole decision process as Mad Dog puts his musket away from Escobar's head and walked towards Dumptruck.

"....shooting this officer is way too easy. Why don't we take this beautiful weapon and.." Places the bullethole end of musket right next to Cody's ear as Escobar gulped and became really angry now; "..place it on _his_ head...Now give me the codes now; or there's goin to be some mix'in of blood.....EVERYWHERE!"

"You wouldn't dare!!" Escobar shouted in a white-hot anger rage. However; that was exactly what Mad Dog wanted; an excuse to pull the trigger.

"People love to tempt me do they...." Mad Dog chuckled as Mad Dog's finger was beginning to lock on the trigger as Kit realized that unless he did something; Cody was about to die on his watch and he promised never to let anyone die on his watch ever again. ~I've got to do something!~ Kit thought as his face turned to anger; a compassionate anger. In one quick motion and with all his strength; he took Ray's wheelchair and flipped it over harshly causing Ray to fall right out of it onto the floor with a sickening thud. Ray screamed loudly (although it was a little fake; it was still quite painful.) as even she was taken a bit off guard. Everyone just stopped and were shocked beyond belief that Kit Cloudkicker would even do such a thing. Escobar was completely paralized trying to reason to himself why Kit would apologize and then tip the wheelchair over. Ray was in pain; but wasn't angry at Kit. She wanted him to do it in the first place. Kit wasn't shocked and he jumped into the air and grabbed right onto Escobar's neck and placed his airfoil right under his chin as if he was ready to kill him if he moved.

"GIVE THEM THE CODES!!" Kit screamed loudly. However; the scream sounded compassionate and not with malice.

"But Kit;" Escobar asked him wondering; " why?"

"NOW!!" Kit screamed again as he put more pressure under his chin. Escobar looked at his befallen wife and Ray was moving her mouth.

"[Give them the codes..] Ray said with the moving mouth "[...the police won't be here for five more hours. Please...]" Ray then winks at him which surprises him and then he finally gets it. ~So that was the plan. Ray asked Kit to tip her wheelchair. I understand now.~ he thought as he decided to quit playing games with Mad Dog and Dumptruck.

"All right; the codes are in that room." Escobar said to Kit; " Right in front of the radio. You can't miss it!"

"Thank you.." Kit said winking back at Ray to prove that it was plan; "..Mad Dog?!"

"He...he..threw a hapless lady." Mad Dog said looking stunned as Kit jumps off of Escobar; " He's even meaner than our Captain.." Mad Dog lowers his musket and walks past Escobar into the radio room; "..Okay; I'll go into the radio room."

"Unbelievble!" Dumptruck said as he throws Cody into Escobar's chest and they fall to the floor with a resounding thud. Kit walks towards Ray who had placed the jewelry box onto the floor and Kit grabs it. He gives a really mean look at Ray as his acting job was top-notch. It was very similar to the one Kit did later with Baloo and the Cunninghams. It was a sad; but necessary thing for Kit's own surivial at this point.

"Gimme that box you cripple!" Kit screamed right into Ray's face; " That's right!!" Ray looks awfully weak at him and looks bitter to assure that Dumptruck doesn't know that they are playing with them. Dumptruck is buying the whole thing and both were feeling relived.

"Zie! Zie! Zie! What meaness.." Dumptruck gasped in horror;"..Mad Dog?!" Mad Dog re-enters the room with three green sketchbooks and a vanilla pillowcase bag filled with stuff in it. Mad Dog was giggling like a school girl with glee.

"Great news Dumptruck!!" Mad Dog said with excitement; " Not only did we get those radio codes; but we found some fishbowls and a pair of headphones with goggles, They're used for welding. The kid's hit the motherlode!!"

"So..I did.." Kit exclaimed clutching the jewelry box as the plan was working with perfection; "..Now that we got what we wanted..we get to go now...and leave them alone right?"

"Wrong kid!" Mad Dog chuckled looking evil as he takes his musket and points it right at Cody and Escobar as they were struggling to get up. Kit then suddenly runs right in front of them and directly into the crossfire putting his hands up to plead Mad Dog for mercy.

"What are you doing?" Kit demanded holding his hands up.

"Standard method kid!!" Mad Dog explained as he smirks; " Cannot _let them live_!"

"What?!" Escobar asked looking stunned.

"Zeah; you cannot let zhem live!" Dumptruck chimed in.

"But mixing blood is even better." Mad Dog giggled softly; "...GOODBYE!!"

"No!..." Kit yelled loudly as he closes his eyes and tries to shield himself from Escobar and Cody. Mad Dog pulls the trigger and everything seems to be over as the gun clicked sucessfully. However; while there was the click; there was no exploision. There was no _Bang_ sound and Mad Dog looks confused; "Huh?" Mad Dog opens the musket and discovers that there are no shells left to fire. He wasted it all on the walls; breaking dishes and destroying a perfectly good grandfather clock. Everyone was safe for now.

"Ooops....Out of ammo.." Mad Dog shrugged; "..Silly me; I guess you live after all." Kit then does an anime faceplant onto the ground in disgust and then stands up at once and looks mad.

"Grrr..." Kit gritted out in disgust as he was angry that he was about to be killed by them and they forgot to get extra ammo.

"Cheer up kid." Mad Dog exclaimed as he patted Kit on his little pinhead which Kit responses by sticking out his tongue in disgust; " We weren't going to kill you."

"Zeah!" Dumptruck chimed in as he grabs Kit by the midsection and hangs on to him as Kit struggles to get free; " Ze were zoing to wait for zhe Captain to kill zou!"

"What?!"Kit screamed as Escobar and Ray gulped realizing that the plan may have saved the family; but Kit was basically finished now. Kit gulped as the plan was apparent that Don Karnage sent him on the mission knowing that he would fail and Don Karnage would kill me after Dumptruck and Mad Dog lie about Kit's mission. He was stuck with fate now with no place to go but to his own deathbed.

"Think of this as your narrow escape.." Mad Dog said as he stopped talking and heard angry voices apporching the house and they were screaming for their own deaths. Mad Dog and Dumptruck start to panic; "....Our cover's been blown!"

"I knew my voice would carry..." Cody said as he stands up at once and looked proud for a change.

"Good work son." Escobar responded as he was struggling to get up to his feet. Dumptruck goes to the door to see what they were dealing with and Mad Dog panics.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!" Mad Dog screams as Dumptruck glances out the front door and sees various furries with pitchforks and other various weapons. Dumptruck turns around and attempts to run into the kitchen.

"Zhis way!" Dumptruck shouts out as he and Dumptruck run into the kitchen as fast as they can. Tzan Meloff enters the family room instantly. Kit continues to struggle to get free; but it was no use. Dumptruck's grip was way too tight at this point. Tzan Meloff notices that Ray and Escobar were down on the floor and goes to Escobar to help him.

"Ray?!" Tzan asked looking shocked to see that Ray was out of her wheelchair; " What happened here Escobar?!"

"That boy.." Escobar said in response as he finally gets up; "..he saved us again. The Air Pirates have him!"

"They're going into the kitchen!" Tzan protested bitterly as he hears the sound of window glass breaking inside the kitchen. He then sees some broken glass as he runs into the kitchen; taking care not to step on the broken glass. The kitchen was designed to fit Ray's needs. There was a lower stove, lower tables and counters; an island sink with a telephone on the counter. The cookies were still in the oven baking slowly through it's second batch. There was a freezer to its left and a glass door to the right which leads to a path into the wood and it was usually locked. However; there was no glass remaining as Mad Dog and Dumptruck collided into the glass door and scattered into the woods. Tzan curses a little bit under his breath as he returns to the family room and sees a tall, young, male orange lion wearing white overalls and a red shirt holding a sledge hammer and a shorter, female brown beaver who was five years older wearing a red dress and brown stockings holding a pitchfork as a weapon. Apparently; there was a mob apporching since Escobar the police officer was in fact attacked and mob rule was used since the police was still another three hours away from landing on Zobain Island.

"Where are those pirate scum?!" The orange lion demanded as Ray became frightened at the possability of Kit Cloudkicker being killed by the mob before the Air Pirates.

"They went into the woods." Tzan explained.

"We'll go after them pirates." The orange lion said with revenge in his eyes; "I've been wanting to sledge those two for too long!"

"Leave them to us!!" The brown beaver responded with pitch fork drawn as both furries turned around exited the family room from the main entrance.

"Escobar you should stay here.." Tzan exclaimed as he turned around and exited the family room the same way as the two furries; "..Your wife needs you now."

"I understand." Escobar said as he sees Cody who looks shaken; " Cody?! Put the wheelchair back on its wheels there."

"Yes father." Cody responded without question. The whole experience had scared him into obeying much more effectively than anything done by Escobar. Cody walks over to the tipped-over wheelchair and places it back onto the wheels. Escobar walks towards the befallen Ray and picks her up onto her seat. Ray hugs Escobar with tears in her eyes as she was feeling bad for Kit Cloudkicker right now.

"Is Kit all right?!" Ray asked looking shaken as Escobar places her into her wheelchair.

"For now...although I worry that he will die from that angry mob more than those pirates.. .I....feel..so...helpless.." Escobar wailed with tears in his eyes too as Cody was shaking and feeling upset as well; "..and I'm a police officer."

"Let's pray honey.." Ray said smiling weakly; "..Pray to keep Kit safe!"

"Kit?! Once you are safe; please return to us." Escobar asked to the heaven as he kneels down and prays; " I swear that one day I shall return the favor.." The scene finally faded to black again and the nightmare part for the Marions was over...Although it wasn't over for Kit Cloudkicker. Escobar in the end did return the favor and saved Kit Cloudkicker from Pierce Iguana and The Street Pirates.

**Cody became an officer after that.** Escobar said looking quite shaken as well as those memories still continue to haunt him to this day ** A sort of control in his life. He was well behaved after that incident.**

**That explains a lot.** Baloo said ** Ray? You shouldn't have ask him to...**

**If he didn't do it; Cody would have died and they would have killed Kit too.** Ray explained ** Kit's _malice_ act saved us both since it's clear that Kit's still here.**

**I've never heard anything like this before.** Rebecca said looking at Kit wondering about that time when Kit turned againest her and Molly when they were kidnapped by the Air Pirates ** Kit...I didn't realize...**

**Ray..** Kit said sniffling hard **..I'm sorry that I...**

**I'm sorry for coming up with this....** Ray sniffled back as the memories were still very painful at this point.

**That's why you sometimes act mean Kit.** Molly said realizing the truth of Kit's own state of mind. It was a case of cruel to be kind once again as it had happened not once; but twice.

**Yeah; I'm not proud at all..** Kit said looking ashamed.

**Of course..** Molly squeaked as she sounded quite happy for something **..I still want to hear the rest of the story..**

**Leave it to Molly to state my intentions..** Kit giggled softly as everyone giggles in unison including Molly; **..Okay; here's the conclusion of my story...** Molly was still able to keep strong despite all the darkness; it was like Molly had found a new hero to replace Dangerwoman at this point. The conclusion started as the scene resumes into the woods as Mad Dog and Dumptruck were running at a brisk speed with Kit in tow as he was still being carried by Dumptruck. The forest was lush with various mixed stands of tree with lush berry plants. The three pirates moved like the wind through the semi-dark forest.

"I didn't think that we would ever be found." Mad Dog huffed as he looked at Dumptruck; "This is all _your_ fault!!"

"Zhy are zou blaming me?!" Dumptruck protested in a defensive tone as he was huffing in unison; " Zi didn't..."

"Not you Dumpforbrains!!" Mad Dog snapped back as he pointed at Kit Cloudkicker; " I'm talking about the boy..."

"Oh; zou zere..." Dumptruck puffed as he felt relieved. Kit wasn't impressed since they were the ones who grabbed onto Cody Marion's neck in the first place.

"Of course I was.." Mad Dog said as Kit looked cross; "..I would never blame you...most of the time."

"Wait a minute!!" Kit protested bitterly; " _You_ were the ones who made Cody scream!!"

"Zhut up zid!!" Dumptruck said as he covers Kit's mouth with his hand as the voices from the angry mob were beckoning in the distance. Those furries were still too close to the Air Pirates in their own minds.

"There they are!!" The male, orange lion screamed out first.

"Kill them now!!" The female, brown beaver shouted out second as the two Air Pirates started to run even faster. However; the faster they run; the more tired they will get.

"They're gaining on us!" Mad Dog said as he looked behind him and noticed that they were going faster as well behind them.

"Mad Dog!!" Dumptruck said as he was pointing forward; "Zook!!" Mad Dog looks forward to where Dumptruck was pointing at and there nestled in the forest were Mad Dog and Dumptruck's CT-37's; exactly where they put them originally. Both Air Pirates felt a sigh of relief coming from them.

"Goodie Dumptruck." Mad Dog wheezed in glee; " We're saved!"

"Zeah! Zoddie!" Dumptruck squeaked out as Mad Dog hops into his plane at once and starts the engine. The engines began to roar instantly; " Zll right zid! In zere!" Dumptruck drops Kit into the back of Mad Dog's plane with a resounding thud as Dumptruck hops into his plane and starts the engines; " Zh; Mad Dog?!" Dumptruck asked as he looked out into the distance as the engine of his plane began to roar.

"Yeah Buddy?!" Mad Dog asked back as he looked forward and saw Tzan Meloff appearing in the distance with the orange lion and brown beaver trailed side by side with him. However; they had brought three more furries with them. One was a young female green gator wearing a blue blouse and was carrying a garden rake; the second furry was a middle-age male golden hawk wearing a red shirt, black pants and and snake-green bandana on his head carrying a club and the last furry was an old male brown lion (about 60 years old) wearing marble overalls and a yellow shirt carrying a slingshot in one hand and a rock with the other. They were fast approching and they wanted to kill some Air Pirates right now.

"KILL THEM!!" they all chanted causing Mad Dog and Dumptruck to painc; " KILL THEM!!"

"Yikes!" Mad Dog gulped in fear.

"Zoinks!" Dumptruck screeched looking scared stiff; " Zhat do we zo?!" However; Kit Cloudkicker wasn't scared of them; he had seen mob rule happen before and he knew that Mad Dog and Dumptruck had a much deadlier weapon at their disposal.

"Go right through them!!" Kit said looking at the two with a mean look on his kisser.

"Why should we.." Mad Dog protested at Kit bitterly as then he looked at the mob and realized that they had nothing to lose but to use the CT-37's as a weapon; "..hey; that might actually work."

"It better!!" Kit said folding his arms in disgust as the mob approch even closer. They were within shooting range of a slingshot from the brown lion furry so he placed a stone which was about the size of a baseball into the slingshot and positioned himself ready to fire. He then pulls the slingshot back and fires a shot like a missile right at Dumptruck's head. The stone nails Dumptruck in the face violently and it violently bounces off his head. Dumptruck feels the rock a little bit; but he shows no signs of damage and the entire mob stops in fear as the baseball-size rock was supposed to be able to kill anyone without fail. However; Dumptruck's head was almost made of solid bone; so even a crack wasn't enough to cause damage or death to Dumptruck.

"That rock sould have stilled him." The Brown Lion knelt down in fear and disbelief; "Those scum are _not_ staying down!" He then proceeded to get a slightly smaller rock out of his arsenal and planned to go after Mad Dog; who clearly could be killed by the stone and Mad Dog had seen enough as he went to the controls right away.

"GANGWAY!!" Mad Dog screamed from the top of his lungs as he thrusts the controls forward and the plane starts to move quickly. The furries instantly snap out of their fear when they discover that the CT-37 was heading right straight for them.

"Get out of the way!" Tzan screamed out.

"AIEEEEEEEEEE!!" Every furry screamed out in unison as Tzan and company completely jump away from the CT-37 before it kills them and they scatter away. Mad Dog's plane starts gain altitude and more speed. Dumptruck finally starts to get the plan right now.

"Oh; zo that's how ze does zhat!" Dumptruck said as he thrusted his controls forward and his plane starts to move forward and was gaining speed and altitude as well. The plane runs past the angry mob without incident. The green gator furry makes a vain attempt to throw her garden rake at the plane like a spear and it misses by a long shot.

"Curse you to the firepit!!" Tzan yelled out bitterly as he pumped his fist in disgust; " Pirate scum!!" Mad Dog continues to fly his plane as it was now about three feet in the air through the woods; dodging trees as it went as Dumptruck's plane finally catches up with Mad Dog. Mad Dog and Dumptruck felt pretty good about themselves that they escaped that angry mob.

"That kid is such a genius!" Mad Dog proclaimed as Kit just looks cross. Kit knew that this meant absolutely nothing and they would love to kill him at anytime; but cannot since they weren't out of danger themselves quite yet.

"Zuch a zenius!" Dumptruck chimed in as both pirates made a big mistake in taking their eyes off the road for a moment so to speak to look at each other. They return to the front skies and begin to see daylight and that was bad since they were heading straight into Escobar Marion's house; " Zhat?!"

"Stupid kid!!" Mad Dog grunted straight at Kit Cloudkicker as Kit sees the situation and begins to panic.

"PULL UP!! PULL UP!!" Kit screams out from the top of his lungs.

"What?!" Mad Dog and Dumptruck asked looking confused.

"PULL UP YOU MORONS!!" Kit screamed out again almost spitting into Mad Dog's face. Mad Dog and Dumptruck then realized what he meant and if they disagree with him; then the Air Pirates would be dead and Don Karnage's plan would fail.

"Oh.." Mad Dog said in a cocky tone; "..PULL UP!!" Kit Cloudkicker covers his eyes as the planes were now just 30 feet away from crashing right into Escobar's house and cause a fire. Mad Dog and Dumptruck pulls back on the controls with all their might. The plane start to gain altitude much more quickly and manages to climb up into the sky just short of crashing into the house. Kit Cloudkicker slowly uncover his eyes and sees that the CT-37's were over the house and were now completely in the air and the island was getting smaller and smaller. Mad Dog and Dumptruck then pull their planes out of the steep climb and back onto a smoother plane before it had a chance to choke out. That was the major weakness of the CT-37 which is that it croaks over a steep climb. Luckly for Kit; the steep climb was only 50 feet; so it wasn't enough. Kit was breathing a sigh of relief as the island was farther and farther away.

"Zhat's a zlose zall!" Dumptruck said huffing and puffing.

"That's a good call." Mad Dog chimed in as Kit shows a faux smile.

"I guess _that_ means that I'm free." Kit said feeling that this whole thing was finally over as Don Karnage's voice was beckoning on the radio once again in his usual cute tone.

"Alo; my children of the plunder. This is Don Karnage speaking to you with my voice.." Don Karnage said sounding cocky as usual; "..Have you gotten those radio codes? We need them for our destiny to arise."

"Yes Captain.." Mad Dog responded smiling; "..and we also have some extra stuff too!"

"Zeah.." Dumptruck chimed in as well; "..and Kit's zot something zoo!"

"Excellmundo! I shall be waiting for those surprises.." Don Karnage chuckled in his usual demented laugher; ".. Return to base; you have not done a terrible job..Remember to bring cookies and milk...Karnage out!" Don Karnage finally signs off as Kit breathes a sigh of relief.

"That must mean that I'm safe." Kit said as Mad Dog begins to giggle loudly.

"YOU WISH!!" Mad Dog chuckled loudly as Kit Cloudkicker starts to groan in pain.

"Zeah! Zou zish!!" Dumptruck chimed in to rub it into Kit's face; " Zhat things worthless..."

"Yeah...you're as good as dead.." Mad Dog said with a wicked smile; "..and just to make sure that you die slowly...I'm going to slow down and relax."

"Me zoo!" Dumptruck chimed in as both Air Pirates slowed down their planes once again with about 30 minutes left in the mission to go and the slow speed would make sure that they were late. Kit puts his head down and looked like he was in pain. It was happening all over again.

"No!" Kit squeaked out shaking his head as the Air Pirates laugh out loud and the scene finally fades to black once again.

**What happened next Kit?** Baloo asked to Kit.

**The moment in which I found out the real Don Karnage and what kind of furry he really was.** Kit responded bitterly as the scene return into the air as the Iron Vulture sails slowly in the sky looking for it's prey which was the two CT-37's flying towards the beak of the Iron Vulture from the west. Kit was still looking down at his feet as there was nowhere left to run or hide now. He was finished; his life was pretty much over now.

"Here we are kid. Your final stop.." Mad Dog chuckled violently; "..I'm going to enjoy this; we should've killed you months ago when the Captain had the chance..."

"Zou were never zn Air Pirate!" Dumptruck chuckled back.

"I thought _code_ meant something." Kit said looking up at Mad Dog's back; " I guess it means nothing now. I made a terrible mistake coming here after all. That murderer a year ago _was_ doing me a favor."

"Zell always zhe time zo put zhings right;" Dumptruck said with a smirk; " eh Mad Dog?"

"Yes indeed Buddy.." Mad Dog stated as he took out his transmitter and speaks into it; "...Hey Sadie; open the beak! Mad Dog and Buddy have returned for an important meeting with the Captain!"

"Cargo bay doors are opening as you speak now." Sadie responds over the microphone; " Have a nice day!"

"A nice career is more like it. Thank you!" Mad Dog said as he puts down the transmitter down and Sadie signs off. The beak of the Iron Vulture slowly starts to open as Kit Cloudkicker looks down in fear as Dumptruck was smirking.

"Zhis is zreat!" Dumptruck chuckled; " Our Captain zhall be zleased!"

"I wonder who's going to get the first shot at the kid?!" Mad Dog chuckled back as Kit cringed to the disdain of the Air Pirate's evil giggle. The CT-37's fly into the Iron Vulture cleanly as they fly down and reduce their speed even more now. The planes turn around at a 90 degree angle and they land cleanly onto the iron floor of the Iron Vulture with lots of space to spare. Mad Dog and Dumptruck stop the engines and they hop out of the planes with the radio codes and pillow bag full of stuff as they notice Don Karnage standing there next to his brainless piles of mayhem of Gibber, Sadie, Hacksaw, Will, Rachect, Hal and Scottie. They were the same guys who beat Kit Cloudkicker (and hung him by the ears) to within an inch of his life because Don went againest the pirate's code and Kit Cloudkicker refused to kill Stephen Cunningham. Kit slowly hops out of the plane with the jewelry box in his left arm and not taking off his eyes off the Air Pirates. He was ready to get whatever they intended to do to him. Don Karnage was his usual cocky self as he approches Dumptruck and Mad Dog.

"Ah;" Don Karnage said looking quite pleased; " I see that you have some goodies for you beautiful captain; yesno?!"

"Yes we do Captain! Lots of treats for you!" Mad Dog exclaimed as he handed Don Karange the radio codes and the bag of stuff.

"Aha!" Don Karnage responded with glee as he skims right through the green book and looking pleased; " The codes I need to become the richest man in the world!"

"The richest thief in the world you mean." Kit said under his breath so that Don doesn't hear him since that word was just as forbidden as calling him crazy.

"Now; I want to see the boy right now!" Don said sounding more serious as Kit gulped again. It was time to face the music and Kit knew it. Kit Cloudkicker decided to get this thing over with quickly.

"Here goes.." Kit said as he slowly walks forward towards Don Karnage and presents him with the jewelry box; "...Here's _my_ offering!!" Don Karnage actually ignores the offering right away and goes towards Kit and places his hand down inside Kit's sweater; being careful not to unintentionally tickle him and grabs something familiar out of his sweater. It was another radio bug; the same one used to flush out Karneaux Pierre-Bossuard and kill him. Kit Cloudkicker was finished now since Don Karnage knows Kit's every move.

"Aha...you thought that I wouldn't know everything?!" Don Karnage shouted out sounding angry; " You are the most decepetive, decitful, vulgar, mean-spirited, disgusting person I've ever seen.." Don Karnage looks mean into Kit's face and then starts to smile again; "..I love that!!"

"Say what?!" the three pirates responded looking shocked.

"Perfect work Mr. _Kit Cloudkicker_." Don Karnage said with a lot of glee; " You have redeemed yourself to be a noble pirate. In fact; you are even better than me could ever do!! You played the fiddle on those silly bear-type people to the hilt. Beautiful yesno?"

"Ummm...yes...it was." Kit said looking surprised. The radio bug must have not been strong enough to reveal that Kit and Ray had planned the whole thing just to save Kit's life since they were wispering to each other and therefore the bug didn't pick it up. Kit Cloudkicker was safe and sound.

"Don't be shy my son. You deserve a party; not kicking the bucket.." Don Karnage said looking directly at Mad Dog and Dumptruck..Unlike you two little martyrs back there!"

"What?!" Mad Dog protested with a whiny tone; " But; he brought you a worthless jewerly box!"

"Shut your voice boxes with your pitaful little hands!!" Don Karnage sneered bitterly as he grabbed the jewelry box from Kit's small paws; " I love this box; it looks priceless." Don Karnage opens the jewelry box and grabs the priceless cursed earrings; " I could always melt the metal for contacts and I _love_ diamonds too!.." Don Karnage went to Mad Dog and bonks him with an axhandle onto his whiny head and then sneers directly at Dumptruck; "..Now...What is this about using the ground to mix blood?!"

"Zut Captain.." Dumptruck said looking scared; "..ze were zrying to encourage zim...!"

"Silence!!" Don Karnage snaps back spitting right into Dumptruck's face.

"HA! Those two were jealous!!" Kit said as Don turns around to see Kit Cloudkicker acting tough and pointing fingers directly at the two offending pirates; " I was the one who found the place where the radio codes were! I was the one who played friends with them. I was the one who was mean to that cripple! I convinced Escobar to give them the codes. I bailed their butts out when we escaped! I saved them from embrassment and they wanted to kill me!"

"So? You wanted to break pirate code; eh? If I had told you once.. I'm telling ya twice now.. NOBODY KILLS ANYONE BUT ME!!" Don Karnage screams into Mad Dog and Dumptruck's face spitting in their faces once again to hit the point home; " Sadie? Rachect? Gibber? Hacksaw? Hal? Scottie? Take those two into their rooms and make them slap themselves...harshly!"

"Captain; are you crazy?!" Mad Dog protested whining once again; " Kit..."

"Crazy?!" Don Karnage snapped back looking angry beyond belief at the notion of that forbidden word used in his presence once again; " NEVER CALL ME THAT WORD!" Don Karnage backs out and approches Kit as all the Air Pirates grab Dumptruck and Mad Dog and made them walk towards the main door on the far left and they all exit grabbing them by every body part known to man.

"Be zentle...zlease!" Dumptruck complained as Don looks at Kit with an evil smile. He was clearly pleased with Kit's action and now there was no doubt in his mind that Kit Cloudkicker was going to me an Air Pirate for life now.

"Serves them right!" Kit said folding his arms acting tough again; " Breaking pirate code!"

"Son; I'll escort you to your room and prepare for that beautiful party yesno?" Don asked nicely as he and Kit began to walk with each other towards the left door.

"Yeah; I cannot wait." Kit smiled as he was relieved that this whole ordeal was over. His new friends were safe and sound and he managed to get out of a nightmare mission which would kill him. However; Kit decided that it would be best if he never knew the Marions ever again since if Don Karnage were to ever find out that they were playing along with Kit just to same him and therefore Kit was lying about attacking a cripple then they would find them and kill them. ~Ray...Escobar....Thank you for showing me the path I should take. However; the less I know about you the better. Maybe we will meet again someday....in better times....maybe.~ Kit thought sadly.

"Tommorrow; I want to speak with you personally.." Don Karnage asked; "..just to aquint with you again."

"Okay. In the morning?" Kit responded with a monotome.

"Anytime you want my new successor!" Don Karnage chuckled violently as they open the door and enter deep into the Iron Vulture. Kit Cloudkicker was safe; however, he didn't like the tone that Don Karnage was speaking. Kit couldn't trust Don Karnage anymore...He was only friendly to him because he didn't know that Kit was lying to him concerning the Marions.~He could care less....GOODBYE DON KARNAGE!~ Kit Cloudkicker thought bitterly as the scene would fade to black for the very last time and the story was nearing its sad conclusion. Hearing this story was enough to make any grown person cry and then be outraged by the sight and sound of it.

~

***

***Present Day....***

The story was almost over; but it wasn't over soon enough for Baloo or Rebecca or even Molly Cunningham as they were in tears as the memories of Kit's attempt to save them from the Air Pirates by betraying them was playing out again with the Marions. This wasn't a spur of the moment decision that he made. He was basically told by Ray Marion to offend her; even hurt her to save their son from murder and continuing to see just why Don Karnage deserved to die for his terrorist actions. The apartment was nearly slient; but there were a few sniffles still inside the family room of the Marions. Kit wasn't feeling sad; but the whole thing was very awkward to him. Opening to someone about a past that wasn't nice at all was bad enough; but with all the criminal acts that he had seen and sometimes even forced to do was enough to make him wonder why he was doing this. Seeing Ray and Escobar in tears as well was not helping him at all as he felt that he was hurting his friends once again about his story of himself as a bad-news bearcub.

"...There wasn't a party that night. However; when Don Karnage summoned me that day; he told me his plans to plunder Cape Suzette. It wasn't because he wanted to be rich. That was a bonus to him. He wanted revenge on his father who he claim to be againest all forms of materialism and consumerism. He wanted a new religion." Kit said in his frightening monotome as Rebecca gasped at the thought of the motive; " He was going to steal Shere Khan's Sub-Electron Power Amplifier. I decided to steal it from him to sell it back to Khan in order to gain a better life...and an airplane. I met Baloo at Louie's and we together saved the city from the Air Pirates. I've been working with Rebecca and Baloo ever since; for better or for worse...and that's my story." Kit took another deep breath and stopped talking as slowly everyone except Kit Cloudkicker began to clap with emotion as Kit's story was mercifully over. It was so emotional and so painful that everyone was in tears of sorrow. Kit's own story about his so-called secret friends was one that showed just how low the Air Pirates would stoop. Kit Cloudkicker having to find someone who managed to see right through his toughness and see a troubled kid; but was helpless to do anything because of a social fabric who coddled their criminals and left children behind as if they were materials. The Air Pirates forced Kit to make a decision that once again to protect them and that was to shed a friendship for the sake of saving them. Molly was seeing the same story being told since he had to betray his only family to save them from the Air Pirates. It shouldn't be surprising; but it still brings tears to anyone who hears him; Kit Cloudkicker, the boy who tried to make sense of a world which has turned againest itself.

"Little Britches?!" Baloo said as he wiped a tear from his eye; " You know how to make grown men cry."

"I didn't want to hurt anymore." Kit said sounding quite defensive as he figured that he was hurting his only family once again with this story.

"Maybe you didn't want to hurt anyone.." Rebecca firmly said as she kneels down and looks at Kit square in the eye; "..however; you are hurting yourself and since we turely love and care about you; we will do anything to protect you; to help you; to save you. Even if it hurts us...even if it kills us. You earned a happy life and you should accept it...for your own sake only! Right Ray?" Rebecca asked as Rebecca stands tall in front of Kit.

"Absolutely! Kit you have a family now.." Ray said as Kit began to blush again; "..I just want to know Rebecca? How did you manage to keep Kit here without adoption?"

"I have an agreement with Child Welfare under special provisions since they don't have any records on Kit Cloudkicker.." Rebecca explained; "..However; his real name is Christopher AeroStar."

"I knew it. You're the son of the late Gregory AeroStar." Escobar said; " He also surfed the clouds; the first one to do so. It was an amazing feat in history to be sure."

"Christopher AeroStar was in an orphanage and he supposely drowned. However; now that the world knows that he's alive.." Ray said in a very serious tone; "..Rebecca; you must adopt him formally as soon as possible. These incidents are serious and that will pressure the government to change their minds quickly. Disabled people cannot adopt; but single mothers can if they have a second legal guardian...and since Baloo is with you..." Rebecca looked shocked as she didn't realize the urgancey of this matter. She could no longer wait until the right moment to bring Kit to the orphanage for formal adoption proceedings because any blows to her record as a single mother would be considered in the eyes of lawmakers; an excuse to disallow single mothers to adopt kids. However; there was a process of at least a month for new laws to be passed in the Usland House of Commans.

"I see.." Baloo said smiling; "..then Kit can stay at Higher for Hire until he's 18."

"Right!" Ray said as Kit felt relieved that there was some way out of the chaos that was still present in his life; " Anyway it must be getting late now."

"One final question?" Baloo asked; " How did you get in that wheelchair in the first place?"

"Oh yes; that.." Ray said looking ashamed as she knew that she would have to explain that;"..Six years ago; I went on a ski trip to Icicle Island at the Icicle Wonderland Ski Resort. It was fully rebuilt since the Nega Ace attack. I was on halfway down the most challenging hill on the slopes when suddenly a 13-year old furry cuts me off and I lost control." Ray continues to talk as she looked at a black & white photograph of herself many years ago when she was still able to walk by herself; " I tumbled down the hill violently and smashed into a tree. I woke up in hospital hearing the bad news that I was paralized from the lower back down. My husband sued the family who was a vice-president of Miniversal for three million Usland dollars and won."

"It's Miniversal;" Baloo shrugged in unison as he didn't seem surprised at the whole thing; ".... bad things happen to them."

"Sadly; we moved to Zobain from Jadd because there were few children there." Ray explained further as Kit was amazed that she would tell this story and was looking at Escobar's past hatered as being justified after all; " Escobar carried a personal grudge againest anyone over the age of 12. Prejuding them as born criminals."

"Yeah; I was driven to haterd.." Escobar explains as he looked at Kit sharply and Kit simply blushed in kind; "..and after seeing Kit; I wondered if some kids were thinking the same way about me..."

"I see.." Baloo exclaimed as he yawned; "..Look gang...I'm ready to sleep in the hay now." Baloo stands up and streches his muscles a little bit which surprised Rebecca a little bit as well.

"Agreed.." Rebecca nodded in unison as Molly frowns slightly; "..It's past Molly's bedtime."

"Ray? Why did you come here?!" Molly asked just to extend the whole thing by one question. Rebecca wanted to frown; but Molly was still acting too cute not to otherwise.

"We moved three months after the Lightning Gun battle. I won a job in Saint Peterdora to star in the worldwide debut of Danger Woman." Ray explained kindly; " I was a cartoonist months before I met Kit and started a local cartoon show for Cape Suzette of the same name. It was a smashing success...Pardon the pun..."

"Molly;" Rebecca said shaking her head even though Molly didn't really care about DangerWoman anymore; " I told you that DW wasn't real."

"I know mother.." Molly said winking at her as she walks up to Ray Marion. Ray manages to grab Molly by the hips and they embrace despite the disability; "..Goodbye for now Ray. Thank you for your kindness."

"You are welcome Molly. Now you be good to honor your father and mother.." Ray said looking at the little blond bearcub girl; "..Baloo too..Promise?"

"Promise!" Molly responds as she kisses Ray on the left ear and then steps run and walks to her mother as Kit smiles in response to her presence.

"Kit? Before you go.." Ray said as Kit apporches her and he gives Ray Marion a good kiss on the cheekbone; "..you promise me that you'll obey you new mother...okay?"

"Promise..." Kit said as the two bears giggle at each other. Rebecca just shrugged her shoulders as Baloo and Rebecca hold hands in unison, as if they were a married couple.

"Doesn't that prove a lot huh Beckey?" Baloo asked smiling.

"It sure does." Rebecca said smiling as Kit and Molly approch the two adults and start to leave.

"I'll escort you all to your car." Escobar said as he stands up; " Okay?"

"Goodbye for now!" Baloo said as the gang follows Escobar towards the kitchen.

"See ya later navigator!" Ray said waving her hand as that trademark saying made the furries giggle softly as the gang all leave the room and the apartment as Ray is left alone. However; that didn't bother her in the least as she looked up towards the ceilings as if she was looking up in the heaven and was smiling widely.

"Thank you God....Thank you for everything.." Ray said looking up at the ceiling as she lightly pats her midsection; "..and soon there will be a new member of the family!" She never told them about it; but Ray Marion was actually four months into pro-creation. A new bearcub; a new member of the social fabric was about five months away from entering the world. However; she was more than prepared to give him or her the name: Kit........the name that saved her life.

***

Back on the docks of Higher For Hire; Frank WildCat was sitting on the edge of the dock using his fishing pole to fish for something. He probably doesn't realize how futitle it was; however, he was probably fishing for his innocence since Molly Cunningham left. He had heard that Molly may have been found; but Rebecca and Baloo didn't say anything any further as they left. WildCat looked like everything he had was gone and it was becoming hard to stomach as she was the only person around who could love the antics of Frank WildCat and fully understand them at the same time.

"If morning comes; I can always go bowling.." WildCat said shaking his head; "..yeah; those balls would bounce hard that the lanes would crack the wood...." WildCat suddenly hears the sound of a car interupt the silence of his own depression as WildCat looks around bewildered; "Wow! That noise doesn't sound like a plane; plane go-like rararararoom! That sounds like a car which goes chugchugchugchoo...which sounds like Rebecca's car....Miss Cunningham's here....Oh goody!" Rebecca's black car appears and it finally stops just short of the dock and the engines get turned off. WildCat places his fishing pole onto the holder and walks towards the black car slowly as the doors open and four bears jump out. Rebecca Cunningham, Baloo Waladaze come out first which do not help him smile. However; WildCat looks further and then he frown turns into a gleeful smile as Kit Cloudkicker and the girl that WildCat was waiting to see again, Molly Cunningham walk away from the car. WildCat was breathing a sight of relief that both kids were alive; although he looked a bit confused that Kit still had quite a few bruises as if he was in a fight to the death...

"Hey Willy!" Molly said with a smile as she ran towards WildCat. WildCat kneels down and feels so happy and relieved that Molly was back home again.

"You're back Mollykat!" WildCat shouted as he and Molly hugged each other. They were laughing and giggling at each other as all seem forgotten about Molly running away from home as the sun was beginning to rise.

"Um.." Rebecca asked in a serious tone as she nudges Kit's rib a bit with her elbow; "..Kit?"

"I'm going to do it." Kit said defending himself from the nudge of Rebecca; " I wanted to give WildCat a moment with Molly."

"I see..." Rebecca said drifting off as WildCat looks up and notices Kit right away.

"Hi Kit..." WildCat said as he waves hello to Kit. Kit takes a deep breath as he approches WildCat. However; for some reason, WildCat didn't look angry of even sharp at him.

"Frank.." Kit said looking ashamed at WildCat as he was listening to him; "..I'm sorry for hitting you in the head. It was wrong for me to do that and I hope that you will forgive me."

"Oh that's okay Kit. " WildCat said without any heistion; showing what kind of furry he was; " I needed to get that ringing out of those eardrums there. Besides; you were wanting to find Mollykat so bad that you went into focus mentality.." he shrugged his shoulders in confusion; "..or something like that."

"He'll never get angry...once.." Rebecca said shaking her head in disbelief seeing WildCat acting like he always does; "..Molly? You can play with WildCat for a few minutes. Kit?"

"Right!" Kit said as he nodded to Rebecca, breathing a sigh of relief that it didn't collapse into a fight; " I'll see you later Molly."

"Okay Kit!" Molly said nodding her head as she didn't look so cheery. The experience of finding out that Dangerwoman was a cartoon was still sinking into her mind and it was far worse than finding out that her father was dead at the hands of Don Karnage.

"Now WildCat;" Rebecca reminded him; " this is _not_ the same Molly you knew."

"Don't worry Miss Cunningham.." WildCat said not giving up hope as he always does; "..I'll get Mollykaty into the right mindset."

"I hope so....I hope so.." Rebecca said shaking her head hoping for the best and expecting the worse out of Molly; "..Come Baloo, Kit..." Baloo and Kit nodded as the three bears walk into the office of Higher for Hire and Baloo being the last one to enter and close the door.

"Like to see me catch the big one?!" WildCat asked as Molly's face didn't look like the smiling Molly that collided with people; " Mollykat?"

"Sure WildCat...Sure..." Molly said looking somber as WildCat is walking with Molly looking a bit concerned. He stops and embraces Molly once again.

"Don't be somber....we'll get you cheering up soon." WildCat said as he tickles Molly in the midesction and she squeaks out a soft giggle; " It'll be so easy; it'll be like a fish laughing after a good tickle."

"Oooo....Willy!" Molly said giggling softly as they continue to talk to each other; " You're better at this than Kit! All right....I'll smile...!"

As WildCat and Molly Cunningham were reuniting with each other; Baloo, Rebecca and Kit all were finally upstairs in Kit's bedroom. Kit finally takes off his green sweater and opens the chest of drawers beside the bed and places the sweater inside and then closes the drawers. He then proceeds to go to his bed as Rebecca looks at him firmly; making sure he doesn't do anything sneaky. Not that Kit was in the mood to do so; as he was pretty sleepy.

"Now; I want you to sleep Kit." Rebecca said sternly; " Believe me; you _need_ it."

"I'm ready for some shuteye!" Kit said with glee as he pulls the cover over and gets ready to finally go to sleep.

"Kit.." Baloo chuckled a bit; "..Welcome home Buddy...again!"

"Yeah;" Kit said as he gets under the covers; feeling relieved; " I'm tired of running away..."

"But; you're not tired of me!" Molly squeaked out as she enters the bedroom and runs at full speed to Kit. Kit gets a clutch of panic as Molly was going too fast at him.

"Molly! No!" Kit said holding out his hand to stop; however, Molly couldn't stop as Molly jumps up into the air and crashes right into Kit. The impact of the blow caused the two cubs to tumble right out of bed; taking the covers with them and they crash down onto the floor with a thud. Rebecca looks around and finally finds the cubs sitting down on the wooden floor with the covers wrapped around them tightly as if they were tied up. They couldn't move a muscle as only their heads and feet were sticking out of the covers. Kit looks at Molly with a cross look on his kisser as he was submarined by innocent little Molly once again; "Well; she's left me in a fine mess!" In other words; the experience of the last couple of hours didn't completely destroy her as an innocent child. Rebecca started to giggle with glee.

"You two are so sweet." Rebecca said giggling a bit as she knelt down towards the tied-up cubs; " Thank you for making me feel better; but there's one thing that would make me feel even better?"

"What's that Mom?!" Kit and Molly said as the same time looking a bit confused.

"Hearing you two laugh your little heads off!" Rebecca proclaimed as she started to tickle the two cubs on their feet. There was no escape as Kit and Molly bursted into laugher instantly and Rebecca was chuckling at the sight of it.

"No! Stop!" Kit screamed out as he and Molly laughed even harder as Rebecca started to tickle them harder as well. There was nothing they could do as Molly's collision with Kit caused the blanket to become too tight for them to escape.

"Whoa baby!" Baloo said as he leaves the room and closes the door behind him as Kit's spine-tingling laugh continue to drown out Molly's giggles; " Will I be ready for this...? NAHHH...!"

"That's a mother's touch!" Rebecca said as the two kids continue to laugh and the sun continues to rise. The nightmare was finally over; although if you were Kit; tickling was like a funny nightmare to him. Baloo finally giggled softly as he leaves the office and the laugher continues for a couple more minutes as Rebecca was giggling herself into a frenzy. Tommorrow was another day and it was about to get even more serious.

 

***** END OF CHAPTER FOUR


Return to Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.