Return to 50 Webs.

Plunder Project J4306


For a 12 year old bearcub; it was supposed to be a normal day. However; how can anything be normal when you're Kit Cloudkicker? There was nothing normal when Kit was around. Kit's blood family is nowhere to be seen; Kit was an Air Pirate and only a few select people knows that Kit's even an runaway orphan. For Kit Cloudkicker; he was sitting upstairs in his bedroom. He was sitting in a chair facing a small tea table. He had opened a small crimson-red covered book which appeared to be a dairy. Kit was given one by Rebecca Cunningham when they met several months ago as a way for Kit to express himself in a way that wasn't destructive. Kit goes to page 19 of the book to a blank page and starts to write with a wooden pencil. 

~ June 15th, 1937

Dear Diary;

I don't know if I will be here much longer. It's not that I hate this place or that I hate my new family because I actually love them both. However; I have been here for the last four months and even I don't feel safe here...and this lack of safety is very hazardous for my new found family....Okay; so I sound sappy; but I cannot help that.~

Kit stops writing and begins to stand up as he looked out of a window. He heard the sound of a familar giggling girl. He sees Molly Cunningham walking down the boardwalk.

"Come on Willy;" Molly squeaked as she points towards the west side of Higher For Hire;" I hid the propellers in here." She then runs fast towards that side as WildCat follows her in unison.

"Oh those pesky props!" WildCat responded as Kit shows a sheepish smile.

"Crazy kids.." Kit responded off-hand; "..all two of them!" He returns to the tea table and sits down. He takes the wooden pencil and continue to write again.

~ I worry about Molly. She's cute and innocent; but I'm worried that I'm endangering her.~

* We've been kidnapped by a flying sponge; and you think that it's all right?! * Kit shouted in his own mind. He remembered the incident of his kidnapping by Greg Skywinds; also known as Masamune. That was a hallowing adventure which ended in a tragic fusion of his own twin brother who was killed by Klang NEO. Kit shook the ghost of Molly's seeing Skywinds taking him and his new friends (Read: Ernie Mandate, Lars, Spot, S.D., and Lion) away to the island of Terrastone. He resumed his writing...

~ She saw the dangers of me being kidnapped by Masamune. She has not have seen my previous life; however I fear that we are coming close seeing exactly that...Rebecca has seen the scars in me.~

* My; what in Pirate's Island is this? Did Don Karnage do this? * Rebecca shouted out.

* No it was the master! * Kit shouted in kind as that moment when Rebecca was about to give Kit his first bath in Cape Suzette and saw the scars around his arm and body as a result of a balsm chair which was smashed to his own body. To see Rebecca shriek in horror and then having to explain the problems at the Wesdon Orphanage; it was a painful experience. Kit still felt some hurt feelings from his previous life; however, it was refreshing relief when Rebecca gave him a warm hug which seemed to be always missing during that life. She always felt warm despite the stern demeanor. Kit resumes writing as a tear comes down his cheek. He still wasn't completely sure...

~ She knew something about my past. She understands me as a kid; like a mother I guess. But I wonder if she know how many times that I left in grief everytime that I was able to bond to others. I'm worried that Miss Cunningham will be next...And Baloo...Poppa Bear....the first person that really respected me....loved me....cared about me....maybe even feared me...but I'm still not sure if I should even be with him....Although he is still much better than that scum Don Karnage; I really need a daddy, not a buddy.~

* Aww....come on Little Britches! * Baloo shouted in his mind. That name was starting to annoy him now. He was seeing it as a mere pet name and wasn't too trilled about it. He never talked about it and he felt it was now time to talk about it. He resumed his writing...

~ It's that 'processive' obession that Poppa Bear seems to have. I 'hate' that pet name. I can take Baloo's constant lateness; but when it comes to calling me and Miss Cunningham pet names; I start to cringe...Prehaps I _am_ acting like a hypocritical kid because I'm also calling Baloo pet names too. I hope that my relationship with Baloo and Rebecca will continue; however, I worry that one more mistake could be its last. I've been through this too often. I want to be kid, a child like every other child. However; I have the responability to make them care about me. I've seen all too long of the consequences of this failure. Thank you for listening to me. I still have hope for your arrival.~ Kit finally closes the crimson-red diary and stands up as he looked somber. The demons of the past were clearly still there in Kit's own mind and it was still going to be a long time before Kit is able to finally realize that no one can hurt him anymore as long as Rebecca and Baloo were still around. Kit takes the dairy and places it on the small wooden bookshelf next to his bed. As his back was turned Rebecca Cunningham enters the bedroom looking a liitle concerned. It was supposed to be Kit's day off; but Kit looked like he was serious and ready to work once again.

"Well;" Rebecca said firmly as she sat on the side of the bed as Kit notices her; I thought that I would find you here."

"Yeah; I guess so...." Kit said looking somber as Rebecca realizes that he looks unhappy.

"Kit.." Rebecca said with a slight smirk as she extends a half-hug to Kit; "..this is _supposed_ to be your day off; a time to be excited about the world around you..."

"Excitement?.." Kit responds looking sharp at Rebecca; but wasn't angry since that would cause Rebecca to explode; "...I've already seen enough stuff like that already. Excitement has not benefitted me very much....You would think that excitement was a great thing; but it has brought me grief..."

"Well; young man;" Rebecca said with a deeper smirk as she rubs her fingers behind Kit's ear causing Kit to instinctly; " if you want boredom and cut-dry stuff that is _not_ exciting then I suggest you come with me to every business meeting!" There was a familar sound of an airplane in the background; but it the sound was too low for anyone to notice.

"UUGGHH!" Kit responds harshly; sticking out his tongue; " I don't want _that_ kind of boredom."

"Well; I knew that you were not that cut-dry when it comes to business." Rebecca said giggling softly at Kit's reaction; " Besides; meetings like _that_ do not allow people under the age of 21."

~ For once something I won't complain about.~ Kit thought as he was giggling; "I see."

"You think way too much and learn too little.." Rebecca said smiling as Kit was finally starting to get the joke now; "..But if you want to really be _bored_ and actually learn something other than airplane, then you should join with Baloo after he finishes his delivery of shoe polish to Zumcan to see Professor Buzz's latest studies." Apparently; Rebecca forgot to track herself time because Baloo has stormed right into Kit's bedroom and he didn't look too happy.

"Hey Beckers!" Baloo protested ; " What are you doing to _my_ kid?!"

"Baloo?!" Rebecca snapped back whose sweet smirk turned into a frown quickly;" First of all; Kit is a furry being; not a obessive foregin object...."

"Foregin object?! Baloo!" Kit responded acting surprised. This recent conduct was not like Baloo; although the last few months of adventure were starting to show cracks in the relationship.

"And I can tell Kit about your plans because I'm the boss of this company." Rebecca said in a tone that was similar to having a chip on her shoulder. Baloo and Rebecca looked at each other with monsterous disdain for each other. Kit couldn't stand that; he needed these two to get along since they were the only two adults who really cared about Kit the most. WildCat could care; but he liked Molly more.

"Please stop!!" Kit wailed out as the two adult stop looking at each other and stared at the panting Kit. Their disdain quickly turned to concern. They were acting like two stupid kids who got into an arguement over absolutely nothing.

"Kit; I...." Baloo began to speak but Kit's sharp eyes prevented him from talking any further. Kit had the floor now.

"Miss Cunningham; I...." Kit began; but he was out of breath. The frustration was clearly showing on his face and Rebecca (being one of those people who could spot trouble) noticed it right away.

"Don't say anymore young man.." Rebecca said as Kit was trying to catch his breath. Rebecca looked at Rebecca and asserted herself on him verbally; "..Baloo; Kit is _supposed_ to be _your_ friend. Act like _you_ are."

"Don't worry Beckers." Baloo said almost out of left field; " I will not dissapoint you...."

"Oh brother.." Rebecca said shaking her head in disbelief; "...like I haven't heard that before."

"Only this time;" Baloo responded strongly;"... it is the truth!"

"Oh boy!" Rebecca said shaking her head wondering how many times he was going to be given a second chance. Rebecca stands up and leaves the bedroom as Baloo watches her. Baloo saw what Rebecca was thinking. She was thinking that he had no ability to become Kit's friends and their relationship was pure luck instead of good friendship between the two.

"And I'll prove it too!" Baloo responded strongly as Kit stood up and caught his breath once again.

"So what were you hiding from me?" Kit asked as his disdain turned into a faux smile.

"Well Kit-boy;" Baloo said turning around and looking honestly into Kit's eyes; " I've been invited to a showing by Professor Buzz on his latest invention."

"No; don't tell me.." Kit said as the faux smile turned into a cute giggle-like smile; "..a toaster oven!"

"No Kit; it's not a toaster oven." Baloo said smiling as he patted Kit on the head which caused Kit to whince a little bit. He wasn't a big fan of this either; but it wasn't as bad as the pet names; " All he told me was that it was a never seen before or even attempted before project."

"He also said that about the toaster too." Kit responded folding his arms with a smirk.

"Okay; so Buzz's a bit stranger than you are feeling." Baloo said as he fake-punched Kit to show that he's on to Kit's little small-talk; " But; he is one good inventor son."

"Okay; Poppa Bear." Kit responded giggling softly; " I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. However; aren't you suppose to be delivering cargo for the contract we got last week."

"Don't worry Kit-boy." Baloo said as he walked out of Kit's bedroom; " I've got everything under control."

"_That's_ what I'm afraid of." Kit said shaking his head as he started coming out of the bedroom. There was still some doubt; but for some reason he felt that Baloo wasn't trying to cause deception on him...at least not willfully anyway.

***

However; there was another event happening. This time is was taking place just outside of the always nighttime (Read: Due to air pollution methinks) Prison Island which was a box of concreate and metal which houses the most notorius criminals such as Babyface Half-Nelson and many criminals who were considered unsafe to the Decto Mental Clinc on the island of Decto where Gregory Skywinds now resides. There was something going on inside a small room which was the check-in for lawyers. The walls and ceiling were made of concreate and there were no windows present. It was a pretty dark place with only one lightblub lighting the room. There was a large desk where a tall, thirty-something male brown goat wearing a blue police uniform and black pants who was the main staff sargent called Nick Debones sitting down in his desk. He was the warden of Prison Island. There are two seats in front of the desk and they were filled with two police officer which was unusal for a normal check-in. There was a prison guard guarding the door. The first police officer sitting down was a tall slender green grasshopper known as Officer Daryel Mcdean; the second police officer was a tall, female white rabbit known as Tesol Dikazai. She used to live is Osaka, Jepang and is now living in Cape Suzette. The guard guarding the door is a large, tall, male bangel tiger known as Biggo Nvano. He is wearing a black uniform and black pants.

"Again; why are we here?" Tesol asked as Nick is reading a white piece of paper.

"Ah; yes..." Nick said as he read the paper carefully; "..You and your partner are supposed to escort a Mr. Axolottle to his parole hearing. Our main warden will show you once he has access to his lawyer, then we can proceed."

"That guy is downright crazy." Daryel said thinking that this was all just a waste of time; " He has no chance in the fire pit let alone a ghost of a chance in the probation hearing later today."

"Sad.." Tesol responded with a depressing sigh; "..All is needed is the presence of Mr. Khan and it is over..No self-respecting fool would ever vote againest him."

"He should be lucky that he's even getting a parole hearing." Biggo protested; " Dr. Axolotte pleaded gulity instead of not gulity by reason of insanity. Otherwise he would be on Prison Island for the rest of his life."

"He was only a criminal because he didn't make the right choice after Mr. Khan rejected his new invention." Tesol said sounding woeful.

"Ture; however, we must maintain safe and decent socities. The law is the law.." Nick explained as he stood up; "..Daryel? You will be Tesol's backup for this mission."

"I can handle this on my own." Tesol said.

"I'm afraid _that goes againest the book." Deryal explain as they both stand up; " Besides; Mr. Axolottle's records state that he has had trouble with bunkmates."

"That is not surprising considering that Dr. Axolotte is not much of an harden criminal to defend himself." Nick said as he places the white paper down on the desk.

"Excuse me sir;" Biggo said as he was looking through the window; "...but Terr Myson has arrived."

"Ah yes.." Nick said as he sits down on the chair again and shuffles his papers on the desk; "..that cheapskate lawyer...Send him in..."

"Yes sir..." Biggo said saluting him as Biggo opens the door. A brown, male, short ferret furry enters the room wearing a cheap beige suit and white shirt. He was carrying a briefcase filled with his notes and evidence to be used in his case to defend Doctor Roland Axolotte. Terr Myson is the hottest new lawyer in Cape Suzette. He has been only one year removed from his graduation at Cape Suzette School of Law; but he has learned the ropes quite well. He was an expert in civil law; but Roland's parole hearing happens to be the very first case for him in criminal court. Many of his peers consider him greasy; but don't dare speak of him that way in public since he was pretty fragile to slanderous comments. When you are an expert of the law; you can sometimes be the dicator of the law as well. Tesol and Deryal turn around and attempt to greet the lawyer; but he seems disinterested. He was ready to fight for Axolotte's rights.

"Hey!" Terr protested; " I have no time for you to chat about a client I have to defend."

"Yes sir.." Nick said nodding his head; "...Tesol? Deryal? It's time..."

"Yes commander!" Tesol and Deryal said at the same time and they both salute him.

"Do _not_ touch my client!" Terr snaps at Tesol as if he was in charge as he looked at Nick's eyes sharply; " And if I catch you making smart comments about my client again; I'll sue you for slander-libel. Understood?!"

"Yes sir!" Tesol responded. Tesol was a very bright young lady and she wasn't about to mess with a lawyer.

"Now that's more like it." Terr said was a slight smile; " Now lead the way before I start..." Tesol and Deryal quickly open the door and they both walk out of the office quickly. Biggo follows them quickly as well. Nick stands up and looks straight into Terr's eyes.

"You better not coddle with my police officers or I'll sue _you_ for assult.." Nick barked out to let him know that he couldn't hide behind the law just because of his profession; "... Understood?!"

Terr just chuckled as he turned around and left the office squeaking; "Now I know why we need lawyers..."

"He needs to change lives.." Nick said shaking his head in disgust; "..he will never be able to win Axolott's freedom...Mr. Khan will tear him apart...." Nick seemed very confident that Doctor Axolotte would return to Prison Island; however, he didn't know what kind of lawyer Terr Myson was...and that was very dangerous in this era.

***

Meanwhile; inside the main office room of Shere Khan Jr.; the leader of Khan Industries (Read: When his father passed away due to natural causes Shere elminated Jr. from his name.) was going about his business as if nothing had happened. Business was always like that to him and he wasn't about to lose his cool. Mr. Khan was reading the paper as he always did in the morning session. His favorite section was the finanical section and he was liking what he was seeing. Khan Industries was up...most of the time. Today was no exception.

"Hmm....Grand Key Inc. down 1/2 point to $18 3/4. Drake Airplanes are unchanged at $35. Khan Industries up 3 1/4 at $101 a share. The company has announced that a new technology will be unveiled later today. The project in considered top serect at the moment. Analyists have expressed some concern on the project; however most believe that the latest work will be a smashing sucess.." Shere Khan smirked unemotionally as he read the paper's result; "..How ture?!" Things were looking peaceful until Mr. Khan's 'Yes-Man' barges into the office. He was an male bengal tiger wearing a blue shirt, brown dress pants and suspenders. You may confuse him with being one of Mr. Khan's brothers; or even sons, but he isn't. His real name is Yesmon Zeno. He seemed to be panicking for some reason.

"Mr. Khan! Mr. Khan!" Yesmon shouted as Mr. Khan puts the newspaper down and looked quite annoyed.

"What is it now?" Mr. Khan asked sounding cool as a cuke; " I do not approve of this kind of rudeness."

"Mr. Khan?" Yesmon asked panting; " What are you planning to do today?"

"I'm going to attend my conference with the professor." Khan responded without any change of tone.

"You shouldn't be there.." Yesmon explained as Mr. Khan began scratching the wooden chair arms with his claws; "..Dr. Axolotte is having a praole hearing in about three hours."

"And I'm supposed to be worried.." Mr. Khan responded looking very sharp at Khan which made Yesmon jump a bit; "...Your presence is starting to annoy me."

"But Mr. Khan?!" Yesmon said looking even more worried; " The doctor kidnapped you and tried to destroy this company... Not to mention that he kidnapped a kid and nearly killed Baloo."

"If you want my answer; here it is.." Mr. Khan responds without changing his tone of voice; but the tone sounded a bit stronger; "..The doctor has shown no remorse nor is he useful in the social fabric. No jury of any kind will ever give him freedom."

"What about Terr Myson?" Yesmon asked.

"What about him?" Mr. Khan asked shrugging his shoulders; " He's nothing more than a greasy hotshot with little basis on the concept of law."

"You better be glad that he didn't hear you..." Yesmon chuckled falsely.

"Remember this fact my lowly employee: Slander is only slander if you commit libel.." Khan explained which sounded a bit careless for a CEO who was often a guy who calculates everything to precision. The telephone on his deak rings and he quickly answers it; "..Yes... Miss Snarly?"

"The technological conference begins in a half hour sir." Melissa spoke over the phone.

"I shall be ready....Goodbye for now..." Khan said as he puts the telephone down and stands up;" ..Now hear is some advice for you...Never overstate your news; that'll be handy should problems ever arise....Oh; one more thing...."

"Yes; Mr. Khan?" Yesmon asked as Shere Khan walks towards the personal elevator as it begins to open automatically.

"Never ignore the power of a freelancer.." Khan explained with a strong voice..you might need him when you are close to the brink of death." Mr. Khan had spoken his mind as he always does as he walks into the elevator and the door closes between Mr. Khan and Yesmon. Yesmon was stunned at the lack of preception that Mr. Khan was demonstrating.

"I've never seen him so careless before." Yesmon said under his breath. He saw this as a big mistake since Terr Myson was not a lawyer to toy with. Despite the lack of experience; he could still learn how to win well.

***

While Yesmon was questioning Shere Khan's conduct; the buzz was back on Prison Island as Tesol, Deryal and Terr are walking down the hallway passing prison cell after cell. There was nothing bright in that hallway as it was dark and dreary; the walls are lined with nearly pitch-black concreate blocks and the onyl light sources were lightblub dotting every three cell doors or so. Each cell door is made of pure iron bars and were unbreakable. Most of the prisoners were gripping at the bars. One face was looking through the bars and was a red snake wearing striped clothing and black boots. He was considered prisoner #01173 (Read: Their names were deleted in order to degrade them for begin criminals); and he was in prison for armed robbery and sexual mischief.

"Hey everyone.." Prisoner #01173 shouted out with glee; "..It's the crazy doctor's lawyer again!" On the single shout; every cell door is stuffed with various furry faces pressed againest the cell bars to get a glimpse of the lawyer. Apparently; the new lawyer was a big fan, mainly due to his courage to take on a case he clearly would not win. No less than six furries were pressing their faces againest the cell doors. One was a female brown cat (Prisoner #01573- a seuxal predator) , a male green gator (Prisoner #01918- a con artist), a male white hound (Prisoner #01117- Second Degree Murder), a female black dove who is not related to Sezar Polier (Prisoner #01415- Sexual Assault), a male monkey (Prisoner #01576- Robbery, Arson) and a female black sheep (Prisoner #01751- Attempted Murder). Many of them were cheering and shouting various references at them; most of them deemed too vulgar to speak of.

"The cheap lawyers' back again!" Prisoner #01573 chuckled out.

"The doctor's lawyer is here? What a gas?!" Prisoner #01918 shouted out as the noise was too unbearable for Tesol at this point.

"Leave him alone!" Tesol screamed out as everyone started to moan; " You won't be getting radio use tonight!"

"UGGGGHHHHH!" All the prisoners whined out.

"I mean it too!" Tesol snapped back as everyone was as slient as a lamb. Terr smiled gleefully at the control. He was liking this Tesol lady.

"Now those are _ture_ criminals." Terr said pointing accusing fingers at each cell he saw; " Not my client. He was only made into a criminal because Mr. Khan rejected a potential breakthrough. _That_ man is a liar...."

"...let me guess.." Tesol said tracking back the story; "..he's supposed to be a fan of the freelancer until he was hired by Shere Khan to work on the Sub-Electron Power Ampilifer. He was blamed the most because he was working on a project that would cut diamonds by using laser beams."

"A very good project I might add..." Terr points out.

"For some reason;" Tesol continued; " someone managed to steal the blueprints and used them in a book that the Usland government burned because of the dangerous material."

"Yeah;" Terr responded looking innocent;" I still wonder how that happened..."

"Don Karnage got a bootleg copy and had his mechanics construct the dreaded Lightning Gun." Tesol continued on; " After Cape Suzette was saved by Baloo; Dr. Axolott was placed on paid leave..."

"That's what the liar said.." Terr protested pointing an accusing finger at Tesol now which annoyed Tesol to no end; "..Roland Axolott was never paid any for leave. He was fired... reverted back into a freelancer. He was trying to get back into his good side; even giving Mr. Khan the benefit of the doubt."

"So he created MEL; a breakthrough in robotics." Tesol calmly replied as Terr calms down; " However; something went terrible and everything fell apart after that..."

"Here we are.." Terr said as Tesol, himself and Deryal finally stopped in front of cell #178 (which was printed in white letters on top of the cell door; "..my client's soon to be former home..."

"Sure..." Deryal nodded in a very sarcastic matter as he took a key from his pocket and places it in the keyhole of Cell#178. He turns the key to the left and the cell door unlocks without incident. Terr looks very ticked off at the tone of the police officer.

"You believe that I cannot get my client early release?" Terr protests bitterly as the door slowly opens up; " Well; Mr. Khan is going to get the truth right between the eyes."

"Well good luck then.." Tesol warns gracefully; "..you will need it with Mr. Khan."

Terr realized that she was right about that. He would need to use all the skills as a lawyer to win this case againest Mr. Khan...and maybe a lot of luck too. Terr enters the cell as Tesol and Deryal give him the space he need to talk to his client without violating his rights. Terr then shouts out the following orders;"Don't close the door..."

"Yes sir..." Tesol responds as Terr walks inside and finds a gator furry wearing striped clothing and black boots sitting on a wooden bench on the backwall of the cell. There was Doctor Roland Axolotte; the guy who used a powerful robot named MEL (which was considered the future of robotic maids) to kidnap Khan and Ernie because Khan refused to rehire him (Read: An unintentional malfunction severed the ties between the two). Roland didn't look nearly insane as he was when he attacked Shere Khan with MEL months ago and kind of looked more friendly. The prison cell was a standard eight feet by eight feet by 10 feet high cell covered with grey concreate bricks. The only way in and out was through the locked cell door. To the right of Roland Axolotte was a pit toilet and a sink because. It smelled badly; but neither Terr nor Roland cared too much of it. Terr sat right beside Roland as Roland was looking quite excited to see him again.

"Hello, Mr. Axolotte.." Terr greeted him with a question; "..Where's your friend Bruno?"

"Bruno tried to threathen him so he's in another cell." Tesol explained.

"Wasn't Bruno driven crazy by all those 20 to 30 letter words?" Daryel asked as Tesol committed to her white lie; " Bruno was completely tormented and wanted to move to another cell."

"You can call it personifacation." Roland said gleefully. Yeah; Roland was still talking like he was the king of the world; but he was somehow able to control himself and actually make sense.

"That's only fifteen words;" Terr said shrugging his shoulders; ".. but considering Bruno's intellegence: I can understand why..." This kind of talking was a deep concern to Terr as the parole board could consider this evidence that Roland was still trying to sound like he's over them. They could see him as a threat and put him back into prison this way.

"What is my determination today?" Roland asked nicely.

"Today is your hearing on possible early release." Terr explained as he and Roland stand up at once; " We are going to get you out of Prison Island and back into the social fabric."

"Really?!" Roland said looking very excited; " Let's go...I have a tiger who needs to listen to my purpose of life!" Terr and Roland quickly walk out of the prison cell with Deryal and Tesol close behind. As they walked quickly down the hallway; the prisoners cheered him on to victory. Terr may have been fragile; but he was a realist and the fact was that Roland wasn't ready for early release. He still sounded threathing to this day. ~Unless I can find something that would discredit Mr. Khan's statements on Roland; then he has no chance to be free...One look at Roland and I would know the answer the judge and jury would give...~ Terr thought. He only had three hours to come up with a case that would be sound enough to convince a judge that Roland poses no physical danger to Mr. Khan. The only way out now was for Mr. Khan himself to make a critical mistake.

***

However; Mr. Khan wasn't about to let even that tiny problem get by the great CEO as it was mid-morning at the Khan Industries Main Office. The tall skyscraper was fifty stories high and made of steel and glass. While the height was mind-boggling by the standards of building code; the real action was starting on the second floor of the building. It was where the Mr. Khan Press Room was which was quite surprising since only public buildings like the Usland House of Commons. The large room was 600 square feet in size with a 15 foot high ceiling. The walls and ceiling were painted white. There is a crystal/glass chandlier hanging from the ceiling. There were 250 wooden folding chairs dotted perfectly across in a line with rows of 10 with 25 seats in each row. Half of them were filled with reporters and cameraman; half of them male and half of them female of course. Kit and Baloo were sitting in the fourth row on the left and they looked bored out of their skulls.

"How long have we been here Poppa Bear?" Kit complained.

"Too long..." Baloo responded shaking his head.

"Agreed..." Kit proclaimed as a reporter who was sitting in front of the two bears was overhearing the two heroes. This reporter was a newsreporter for the Independent Boardcasting Rabio System; the only system owned by the public. He was known as Evergreen Jackson; a young lad who reports on business and technology. He was a tall brown raccoon who wore a black trenchcoat and brown pants. He was the only reporter who didn't wear a fedora hat; thinking that it's too stupid since they are supposed to be different. Evergreen was a little surprised to hear all this going on.

"How can you consider that?" Evergreen asked as he looked at the two bears sharply; " Our presswire said that this is the biggest event to happen this decade.."

"Did they sat the exact same thing about the Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier?" Baloo asked.

"Actually come to think about it; you are right." Evergreen said; " That was 11 months ago."

"Then I guess this type of excitement isn't such a good thing.." Kit said shrugging his shoulders.

"I hope that this is not the case.." Evergreen responded looking quite annoyed; "..This is all part of the job as a reporter."

Baloo slowly began to chuckle as Kit was starting to smile in unison; "I can find you better excitement in the cargo shipping business than in news reporting."

"No way..." Evergreen responded in a accusing manner.

"There is a way.." Kit said slowly starting to giggle softly as well; "..think about is: A female boss who is so stern and pig-headed who comes up with crazy ideas that are designed to drive you crazy.."

"Name one you two..." Evergreen responded sounding very angry as Baloo and Kit were trying to hold back their laughter.

"Yeah;" Baloo chuckled; ".... think of these ideas: Hopping kangeroos to turn milk into cream..."

"Buying a pig to find rare truffles at $50 a pop and dodging Pigmytes..." Kit responded in kind.

"Making you deliever an iceberg all the way to a hot desert while dodging Air Pirates..." Baloo said as Evergreen was slowly and surely starting to groan in pain.

"Not to mention dealing with a daughter who like to stomp on your nose;" Kit said giggling; "... do the high-diving queen act and keep a pet which can sit on you at one ton and change from 12 feet to six inches..."

"All right...ALL RIGHT!" Evergreen shouted having enough; "... I get the picture! I guess boredom isn't so bad after all."

"Yeah; that's right.." Baloo said as he slapped Kit's hand; "..Nothing beats the excitement of shipping cargo.."

"You said it Poppa Bear..." Kit responded as he slapped Baloo's hand in kind. They were having more fun than they could ever think of and discovered that they could have some fun by playing that little game that they played while listening to drama radio; like a bunch of critics. However; the real story was about to start as the doors from the sides which are connected to the wooden stage which was about seven feet above the floor. There was a soapbox podium on the right side of the stage as Mr. Khan enters from the right side door and approches the mircophone.

"Greeting members of the press and honored guests of Buzz Setliv;" Mr. Khan speaks in a thunderous voice as he usually does; first looking at the press and then looking at Baloo and Kit which causes Baloo to gulp a little bit; "... we are here today to release exciting news on a massive breakthrough in the world of robotics...To present this wonderful new gift to Khan Industries and to the rest of the world; I call upon Professor Buzz Setliv to the stage to demonstrate this amazing project.." The left door is flung open as Professor Buzz enters the room wheeling in something which is covered in a large white cloth. It was clear that this invention ran on its own wheels as Professor Buzz approches the mircophone and Mr. Khan steps aside to let his professor do his thing. Mr. Khan was confident and knew that this was Professor Buzz's time to shine once again. Everyone claps in unison including Baloo and Kit.

"Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen; members of the press and honorable guests." Professor Buzz responded as the clapping subsides; " We are here today to release the latest breakthrough in technology. A powerhouse in the world of robotics, Khan Industries have completed its research and development on the first ever consumer product for the household. With the house being more dirty and the depression causing the middle-class to choose between a germ-free home and a house. Cleaning and serving maids cost a lot of money and even the rich are feeling the pitch.." Shere Khan was looking at the press and feeling very good about himself. ~Except me...although my lawyer has been concerned about the evils of this. I keep telling him that this is not the Auto-Aviator.~ he thought. There was still a lot of concern over the last two robots that docked Khan Industries; Martin Torque's Auto-Aviator which nearly got his lux-plane shot down by Don Karnage and MEL which kidnapped him and a small kid named Ernie Mandate. Khan believed in his technologists who believed that the programmer was at fault weither it was misguidance on Martin's part; or revenge in the case of Roland Axolotte. Robots are overwise harmless.

"..so without delay I present the future..." Professor Buzz said as two furries entered the stage and they looked very familiar to Baloo and Kit. One of them looked exactly like Kidnapper Joe Tabolt and the other was known as Jabock Lessmayd. Both panthers who were wearing tuxdeos in order to cover their identities; but it was unsuccessful. Baloo saved Shere Khan from a possible plane crash and asked him for any favor. However; Baloo was a greedy bear and these two furries were called by Shere Khan after Baloo pressured him time and time again to ask for favors to kidnap Baloo and make him suffer and stop asking him for favors. It took Rebecca and Kit to save Baloo after a lot of emotion on where Kit belongs.

"[Hey Poppa Bear?! Doesn't those two look like the kidnappers that kidnapped you when you saved Mr. Khan?]" Kit whispers to Baloo.

"[Sorry kid; I was looking at the white sheet...It looks ghastly...]" Baloo whispers back as he looks white as that sheet.

"[I don't know what's strange...kidnappers out of prison or white sheets? or Baloo looking stunned at neither...]" Kit whispers off-hand.

"[Kit?!]" Baloo whispers sternly as Kit is giggling softly. The two furries stand behind Buzz as if they were protecting him. Professor Buzz stops for a minute to get his thoughts back together and then he continues.

"...of cleaning." Professor Buzz said; " I present to you to Project Number 4305- Dali The Wonder Cleaner!" Buzz walks towards the stage and presents the moment of truth as the cover comes off and there standing in front of the press for all to see was a three and a half foot tall robot that was made of stainless steel. However; Baloo's face turned to horror as he saw those familiar sharp red eyes; that bulletproof vest and those frightening steel claws. That wasn't Dali The WonderCleaner in his eyes; it was MEL The Killer Robot of Death. Baloo was turning white as that ghastly white sheet he saw earlier as Kit looked concerned as well.

"[Kit?! That's the robot who tried to kill me!]" Baloo whispered sounding frightened.

"[Poppa Bear?!]" Kit whispered back assuring him that robots aren't evil; " Doctor Axolotte ordered MEL to kill you...It wasn't the robot's fault.]" Everyone else was in awe and commenting about it whispering to their collegues.

"WOW! This is amazing." Evergreen responded sounding shocked. Baloo stopped being frightened and was looking quite surprised. Surprised that this wasn't really an original invention...

"[I know this is silly to ask; but I thought that Buzz was bringing something different. I've seen this invention before.]" Baloo whispered to Kit.

"[Prehaps you should ask the professor when he's done whatever he's going to do...?]" Kit responded quietly; shurgging his shoulders. Professor Buzz was taking a breather with his mouth. However; he looked worried as he was seeing Baloo unimpressed. ~So Baloo's here? He looks bored...I expect that from Kit since this is not something he would like considering his jock-style....Still; I have to impress Baloo; If I am to gain creditability....~ Professor Buzz shouldn't have worried about Kit. Kit Cloudkicker's boredom was somehow a good thing to him; at least he wasn't in deep trouble like he used to be.

"[Okay Kit-boy; I'll ask him...]" Baloo wispered as Buzz returned to the soapbox and continued to speak into the microphone.

"For the first demonstration of the cleaner;" Professor Buzz exclaimed; " I will ask for Joe and Jabock to return to the stage please..." The entire press core was clapping in unison; including Evergreen. Evergreen looks back to see that Baloo and Kit were just staring unamused.

"Why aren't you.." Evergreen protested bitterly; "..oh never mind!!" Evergreen then proceeded to sulk as Baloo and Kit were giggling under their paws. They were having fun playing Critic's Eye on everyone; even on poor old Professor Buzz.

"[We've driven him to his place Poppa Bear.]" Kit whispered as he was giggling. Kidnapper Joe and Jabock appear on the stage and they were armed with four full buckets containing mud, food, and lots of other sticky and gross garbage. They go to the centre of stage which is covered with four differen kinds of carpets: cotton, nylon, shag and tissue paper. Joe and Jabock takes the buckets and dump all the garbage onto the rugs; making sure that all of them were covered evenly with the slop. Everyone was grossed out and the smell was overwhelming as Baloo and Kit covered their noses. It was turely digusting.

"[What's that vulgar smell?!]" Kit wispered as his words were muffled under his paws.

"[The vulgar smell of progress kid...]" Baloo responded to him chuckling.

"[I'll say!]" Kit responds back giggling as the entire press core was forced to hold their noses in disgust as well. This was becoming a very funny press release to be sure.

"This is the first press event I have ever attended that stinks _this_ bad." Evergreen commented bitterly still holding his nose.

"YEAH! PEEWWWWWWW!!" The press responded in unison.

"Don't worry folks.." Professor Buzz said holding his hands up;"..It's all part of the show." That was a big mistake and it was time to make fun of Professor Buzz again.

"[That's a dangerous statement.]" Baloo wispered giggling.

"[Agreed...Dan Dawson's cooling his heels to freezing by now.]" Kit responded with a weak smile. While the statement was a bit funny; it was still serious considering that Kit was exploited by Dan Dawson. Still; Kit made the decision himself and was considered merely a partner to Baloo and not Baloo's son.

"[Absolute zero!!]" Baloo wispered back with a thumbs up as Professor Buzz decides to finally work his magic into the equation as he takes out a plastic container that looks like a black cartiage and was about two inches square.

"As you can see these rugs are beyond repair." Professor Buzz exclaimed as he points to the soiled rugs; " However; with the proper commands created in this black cartiage I can purify and scrub these rugs to their original stage. This cart allows me to create the proper coordinates..." Mr. Khan was amused with the proceeding; but he was annoyed with the lanuage of Professor Buzz's speech. ~I wish he would speak small talk english.~ he thought folding his arm strongly. Sure; he liked Professor Buzz since he's done a lot of good for the company. However; Mr. Khan didn't want to insult the press either. Despite that; the press was too much in awe to care...After all actions do speak louder than words.

"...to clean the rug as needed. Observe!" Professor Buzz proclaimed as he presses a red button on the back of Dali and a cubby-hole like slot similar in size to the cart opens. Buzz inserts "Now I can control the robot directly on the robot's control panel or by remote control." Buzz goes into his shirt pockets and digs out a small control box with an antenna attached to it. The grey controller was small it had a wheeled tuner and five buttons including a flat switch to turn the robot on and off. Buzz pushes the flat switch to the on position. The robot's red eyes start to glow to indicate that the robot was now active which draws ooohs from the press core; " Now watch carefully as I activate the robot's very own commands." Buzz presses the middle green button and Dali starts to work its magic. The robot starts its own commands by raising itself about six inches off the ground. The robot then proceeds to unveil it's eight large, thin white bristled brushes. The thin brushes start to slowly spin as they were being covered with a small film of soap. The arms then spin around and they reveal scrub guards and those arms lower to the floor level. The next command was to move around starting on the soiled rug from the bottom left side of the rugs. The robot then proceeds to move slowly in a straight line with the brushes moving slowly across the dirty rug. The robot washes up the soil and a vaccum from inside sucks up the garbage into the robot as the press was gathering in absolute awe. The soap substance was in effect destroying the smell in the process. The rug was slowly; but surely becoming squeaky clean and fresh; "Now in three minutes; the entire rug should be clean..."

"[I gotta hand it to Buzz; he knows how to clean up.]" Baloo wispered looking smart.

"[Buzz's got a wish...]" Kit wispered back ribbing Baloo.

"[Yeah; a clean wish..!]" Baloo responds quietly poking Kit in the belly which causes Kit to giggle. By then Dali was completing one row; and it turns squarely 90 degrees to the right and advances eight paces forward to clean a square portion of the rugs. The robot turns to the right 90 degrees once again and continues to move forward with it's arms raised forwards so that the dirt doesn't spread back onto the floor and doesn't get into the press core. The press continues to be in awe as half the floor was cleaned and even the tissue papered floor was cleaned up without any damage whatsoever. It was as if the program was shifting from one surface to the other seamlessly.

"As you can see; the rug has been half-cleaned...still have two minutes left..." Professor Buzz said as he looked at his watch. Dali finished the first half of it's job and turned 90 degrees to the left and moves eight paces towards the next piece and then turns 90 degrees to the left and begins to clean up the final spot with both arms in the up position. The demonstration was being preformed flawlessly and Shere Khan was beyond pleased now.

"[Excellent! Everything is in the right place now...Nothing wrong can go on now...]" Shere Khan said as Evergreen looked at Mr. Khan as he was able to watch without being awed.

"[Dracula has no idea that Roland's parole hearing might throw a monkey wrench in those plans.]" Evergreen wispered under his breath as Dali continued to finish the demonstration. 

***

While there was nothing but happiness for Khan Industries; there was nothing but darkness on the outside of Prison Island. Roland Axolotte, Terr Myson, Tesol and Deryal enter from the doors of the prison and lead to a small path leading to the wooden docks; just 50 feet from the doors. The outside of Prison Island was very bleak with it's grey concreate walls extending 130 feet into the air. Four spotlights are propped on the top of the building to spot escapees. There are few windows in Prison Island and a huge elevator which is the first thing to the right when you enter the fortress. The door in front is six feet thick and ten feet by ten feet in deminsions. Much of the path is basically a wooden dock which is 40 feet by 50 feet and was 15 feet from the ocean bottom. Beside the dock was a small cargo-like seaplane known as the PIMIV (Prison Island Mark Four) a model created by a recent airplane developer called Choras Bastion (ChB-70). It is a grey seaplane which carries up to 20 prisoners at a time; not including two police officers and the pilot itself. This is the main transport plane which transports prisoners and crew between Prison Island and Cape Suzette. Standing next to the plane was a very familiar furry who is wearing a leather bomber jacket and blue googles. This furry was none other than Joe Cropduster. He was the guy who hated strawberries and worked with Rebecca Cunningham when Baloo was being paid (read: Conned) by Shere Khan because Baloo saved his life.

"I see that you are here.." Joe said looking impatient; "..You're late..."

"I feel your pain citizen. The police are playing around again." Terr said pointing an accusing finger at Tesol; " Honestly; they say they believe in swift justice and yet they grind to a halt quickly...it doesn't make any sense."

"Just get your client into the plane." Tesol protested; " We have a timeline to keep!"

"Is he threatening me?" Roland asked looking worried.

"No; he's trying to speed things up." Terr said shrugging his shoulders; " Let's go in." Joe opens the doors to the cargo section of the seaplane. Tesol, Roland and Deryal all step into that section of the plane. Terr focuses on Joe as he notices the lawyer.

"So your his lawyer I see?" Joe asked attempting to make some small talk. Terr didn't see him as a threat to him; so why not.

"Yeah.." Terr said feeling a bit blush; "..I am."

"I have to say good luck on defending him during his probation hearing." Joe said saluting him.

"You mean parole hearing." Terr corrected him.

"I'm sorry.." Joe responded looking embrassed; "..I get those two confused."

"That's all right mate." Terr responded kindly; " Criminal law is a complex thing and that's why many furries need the services of a lawyer. Think of this as the alternative to vigilante justice."

"You've opened up my eyes mate." Joe responded. Terr sounded quite nice despite his fragile mind.

"Yeah; I know.." Terr said as he entered the cargo section of the plane. Joe opens the front door and hops into the pilot's seat; "..Lawyers are good for anyone." Joe starts the engines and they begin the roar. Thankfully; the engines had a sliencer which allowed for less noise inside the plane.

"I'm sure they are.." Joe said as he looked at the radio which was turned on and was playing jazz music the whole time; "..Does anyone want the radio on?"

"Sure why not?" Terr said shrugging his shoulders; "...I need to take my mind off of things..." The airplane starts to leave the dock and floats onto the water as it begins to gain speed. 100 feet away from Prison Island and the plane starts to gain altitude. The jazz music continued to play as the seaplane was finally high into the sky. Joe and Terr were bouncing with the music as Tesol and Deryal said nothing; acting a bit annoyed. Finally; the jazz music stopped and a strong male voice beckons on the radio. The news was coming on.

"Welcome to the Independent Boardcast News; I'm Terry Monglow." Terry said strongly; " Now to today's top story - Khan Industries has announced they have unvealed their first robot to the press today. Dail The Wondercleaner is currently is currently being demonstrated today to a group of press members and special guest including the savior of Cape Suzette; Baloo Waladaze. More information to come later tonight..." Terr looks at Joe with a cut motion from his throat. Joe nodded and turned off the radio at once. Roland Axolotte looked outraged.

"What in limbo's dance? That's my MEL they are patronizing.." Roland protested bitterly; "..and that obese bear; he's partying with those captialistic dogs.....Grrr...."

"Now Roland calm down please.." Terr said trying to calm his client down and was successful. However; his concerned look turned into a wicked smile. That report just gave Terr a brainstorm; "....Wait a minute! I don't know who built Dali; but he has created my smoking gun to free my client.." Terr then bursts into laughing; "..I love it.."

"Lawyers.." Tesol said shaking her head with a sigh; "..You have to love them. They are _so_ vain!!"

"What did you say?!" Terr asked as he gave a mean look to Tesol as Joe's seaplane was heading towards Cape Suzette in record. Terr's case has now become interesting with this turn of events.

***

However; everyone in the press gallary was clapping in unison including Baloo and Kit. Dali The Wonder Cleaner was just finished cleaning the rugs and it looked squeaky clean indeed. Shere Khan just looked at the scene as he realized that he had them eating out of his lap. Now he could only hope that the final product goes smoothly. There were still critics out there who believed that Mr. Khan could still create a monster if it falls into the wrong hands. The Air Pirate threat was still in the minds of many....including Kit and Baloo.... Still Professor Buzz Setliv was soaking in the ovatation and he apparently wasn't done yet.

"Thank you very much. I am honored.." Buzz said with glee as Kidnapper Joe returns to the stage with a jar of peanut butter and glass jar of strawberry jam; "..however; there is one more demostration left to do. Have you ever had trouble...." Buzz grabbed the glass jar of strawberry jam and tries to open it; but has no sucess at all; "..getting the lid off glass jars?"

Kit wispers into Baloo' ear smiling sarcastically;"[Hey Poppa Bear? Looks like Buzz's mannerisms are acting up again.]"

"[Believe me son; this is mild at best.]" Baloo wispered back as they giggled slowly. Buzz decides to give up as he was under pressure to impress Kit. After all; it was hard to impress Kit Cloudkicker when he had seen the stuff that no one should see regardless of age. Jabock enters in kind and brings a steel tray of 100 slices of whole wheat bread and a small wooden table on the stage. Jabock puts the table onto the table and places the tray on top of it. Joe proceeds to put the jar of peanut butter on the right side of the table with Buzz placing the jar of strawberry jam on the left side. The tray of bread was placed in the middle.

"With Dali; it's no problem...and with the proper programming.." Buzz explains as he goes to Dail; "..you can also allow it to make peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Observe..." Buzz takes another black cartiage out of his pocket; which is labelled in red letters JAM. He presses the blue button on his remote control and it ejects the original black cartiage inside Dali. Buzz takes the original cartiage and places it back into his pocket. Buzz then inserts the JAM cartiage into the slot of Dali. Buzz then steps back and starts to operate Dali via the remote control device. Dali proceeds to follow its program by taking the jar of peanut butter in his right arm and screws open the lid and places it cleanly onto the table. Then the robot takes both arms; placing the right arm underneath the strawberry jam jar and the left arm onto the lid of the jar. Dali unscrews the jam jar and places it carefully onto the table. Both were place in the same spots as before. The robot then proceeds to turn his arms into a butter knife and spoon which causes the press gallary to say oooo....The robot then proceeds to place the knife into the peanut butter jar and the spoon into the strawberry jar. At the same time it takes out both the knife and spoon out and starts speading peanut butter on the slices of bread on the left and spreading jam on the slices of bread on the right. Dali repreated the process with every row as the entire press gallery was in complete awe. The robot was like MEL; except that it was malfunctioning. Apparently; Buzz Setliv has found a way to harness robots that managed to work without malfunctioning.

"WOW!" was the only word expressed by the press. Baloo smirked as he saw Buzz Setliv put on a great show.

"Impressed Little Britches?!" Baloo asked as Kit had his arms folded and looked unimpressed.

"I can understand doing a party for 10,000 people;" Kit responded quietly; ".. but _I_ could do 50 sandwhiches in no time flat." The robot wasn't done yet as expected. Once all one hundred pieces of bread were spread (50 with jam, 50 with peanut butter); Dali proceeds to bring in the knife and spoon into his arms and his hands were shown again. They looked clean and shiny as Dali took the peanut butter only side of the bread and places it on top of the jam side of the bread. The press begins to clap like a bunch of trained seals after each slice is completed. Baloo notices that Kit seemed pretty bored and was starting to become concern. For some reason though; Kit wasn't minding this at all. It was a change from all the chaos that was surrounding him in his tender years.

"I hope this ends quickly." Baloo responded under his breath as Dali had completed its assignment. Professor Buzz turns off the remote control which in kind turns off Dali. Buzz was feeling quite proud as he takes a bow.

"Thank you.." Buzz said with glee; "..And now to talk to the press about our new invention, I'm pleased to give the floor to the CEO of Khan Industries...Mr. Shere Khan Jr." The press claps their hands in unison as Professor Buzz takes his leave stage left and Mr. Khan enters the stage and faces the press on the podium; looking confident as always. This was a complete routine for him.

"Thank you Mr. Buzz Setliv.." Mr. Khan said with a thunderous opening; "..Today will be our biggest step in the history of this empire. This invention will bring energy to the upper middle class and make lives easier for them..."

"[I remember the last time...Put honest pilots out of work and destroyed Kit's dreams.]" Baloo wispered as he remembered all too well about the Auto Aviator which was created by one Martin Torque; who believe in the same mantra that he was trying to make lives easier. Baloo hated it and thought that the Auto Aviator was just an attempt by Rebecca to force him to shape up. Martin sided with Mr. Khan and forced Baloo to have a race againest the untiring robot. Baloo lost and the aviation industry was decimated; forcing many to go unemployed. However; Martin made one critical mistake; he trusted the robot way too much. When the Air Pirates attacked Khan's private plane with the Auto Aviator driving; the AA refuse to change flight plans and wouldn't listen to Martin. Baloo saved Shere Khan and Martin Torque was put out of business. However; the inventions were still continuing to this day and each one sounded like another AA. It was ironic that many have been disdain by technology and yet it was the very technology that give them a way of life...like the airplane itself and the many dreams that followed; including one of Kit Cloudkicker. Shere Khan was still one who spoke from the truth around him and Baloo was apparently no different in making his life easier than Martin Torque.

"This is only the beginning of what Dali can do for the denizens of Cape Suzette.." Shere Khan continued on; maintaining his assertive ways; "..more will be confirmed within the next six months...Now I will take questions from the press...Yes?"

"[That ended quicker than I thought.]" Kit wispered to himself. Mr. Khan was always very direct in the direction of his company was taking. Anyway; Mr. Khan was taking questions from the first reporter who was a female grey bear wearing the same outfit that Evergreen was wearing; except it was beige in color.

"Mr. Khan?" Reporter number one asked; " When are the first shipments of robots expected?"

"We are still testing them at this time..." Shere Khan began explaining without heistation as Buzz was now in the sea of reporters looking for Baloo. Baloo notices Buzz and makes a small noise...

"Hey professor..." Baloo said quietly as Buzz apporches the two bears.

"Baloo? Kit?" Buzz asked looking very excited.

"Hi professor.." Kit said nodding his head trying to be nice.

"Why don't we go to my office and we can talk in private?" Buzz asked as Baloo and Kit stood up right away. Apparently; they were excited too.

"Now that's something of a good idea.." Baloo said; "..Let's go Kit."

"Good plan." Kit responded as Buzz, Baloo and Kit walked right out of the press gallary without anyone seeing them. Even Mr. Khan didn't notice as he was fielding questions from reporters.

"...next question." Mr. Khan ended the question. Reporter number one appeared to be pretty sure that Mr. Khan answered the question. Evergreen has his hand up and Mr. Khan addressed him.

"Yes Mr. Khan.." Evergreen said as he stood up; "..Today is the parole hearing of a one Roland Axolotte. Are you afraid that his lawyer might try to use this announcement againest you...?" This question caused a puzzled look on Mr. Khan's face as the press was a little taken back by the relevance of the question. It shouldn't be surprising since Independent Boardcasters often ask questions which were pretty hard.

"What are you suggesting?" Mr. Khan responded. If he was puzzled by the question; he wasn't showing it.

"Roland was the original creator of Dali..." Evergreen responded which caused the press gallary to gasp out a little bit. Mr. Khan's puzzlement turned to his usual stance which left him unimpressed.

"If copyrights are violated; I assure you that there is nothing for me to worry about because Roland has been labelled a criminal and therefore the copyright to his creation is terminated ..." Mr. Khan responded; "..Next question..." Mr. Khan was right about everything; unethical as it sounded. According to the laws of Usland; copyright protection was only given to those who had no serious criminal record and if that copyright holder commits a serious crime which Roland Axolotte did (Kidnapping, Destruction of Property) then all copyrights are terminated. It was designed to prevent criminals from making money off their name and protect the victims' dignity.

***

Back inside Joe Cropduster's plane; Terr Myson was hatching his plan of defence for his client and that was to turn the table on Khan's claims. Instead of trying to prove that Mr. Axolotte owns MEL... ~I think I know how I can free my client from the shackles of prison life. I'll use that invention to claim that Mr. Khan is using an invention that was defective. The jury would believe that Khan created Roland into the monster that kidnapped him and that he could've fixed the bugs of MEL. Since Roland behaviour has improved; this will be easier. After he is free; I'll put Khan Industries and The Jungle Aces out of business...FOREVER!~ Terr thought with a slick smile. He would prove that Mr. Khan owns a robot that is defective and the defect were caused due to the fact that Doctor Axolotte gave Khan the robot as a gift for the services rendered. Khan intentionally told Professor Buzz to create a defect because of problems with Roland's last invention; the Diamond Cutter. Roland turns mad and kidnaps Khan because of all this and therefore it was Khan who created his own kidnapping for publicity sake.

"Terr?" Roland asked looking at that smile.

"Don't worry Roland.." Terr said nodding with approval; "..your life is going to get much easier."

"We are approching the airport;" Joe explained; "...Please remind your client to put on his safety belt."

"Safety first of course....Roland?" Terr said as they put on their safety belts; " Tesol? You better do what Joe sezs because if you think that you'll sue me for getting hurt then you are a slanderous piece of garbage. Well?" Terr was getting under Tesol's skin; but she puts on her seatbelt with incident. ~It doesn't matter what plan _that_ lawyer comes up with. I plan to have his den ready after the hearing. Terr is screwed.~ Tesol thought as she didn't look at anyone but Roland who was giggling softly. ~I shall be vindicated because my lawyer has a blueprint plan....~ Roland thought as the airplane was approching the Cape Suzette private airport from Prison Island. It was now a ten minute car ride to the Cape Suzette Courthouse. However; even Terr realized that his plan wasn't foolproof and would require a lot of evidence (however fake it was) and a lot of luck.....as in no Shere Khan present.

***

However; for Baloo and Kit the fun had just begun. They entered the rather large science and technology offices of Khan Industries which was below the grounds of Khan's high rise. The centre was a different place altogther as it was a large dome which was part glass at the top and had a special secret vanilla material covering the walls and floors of the centre. There were many different machines and even a few organic gardens inside the dome. Kit, Baloo and Buzz walked towards the northeast area of the research dome. That's where he was working at this time. The area (which was known as Robotics and Innovative Excotica had a large table with dozens of blueprints in the center of the table. On the back wall; there are strange machines and table containing inventions in various stage. Most of them are too hard to name. To the right side there was a chalkboard containing calculations and diagrams. To the left side was an elevator which went to another section of the dome. Apparently; someone was waiting for Professor Buzz Setliv as a small, male, brown rabbit wearing a white doctor's coat and pants was sitting down next to something that was covered in white sheets. He was Doctor Fenix Debolt; a crazy little technologist who worked on the Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier Project.

"How did the demonstration go?" Fenix asked as he stood up.

"Like clockwork doctor!" Buzz explained as they embraced each other in a male bonding moments. Kit was holding back his laughter of course.

"I love mad sciencists!" Kit chuckled.

"We're not mad.." Fenix sneered as he gave a mean look at Kit which caused Kit's expression to change to concern. Fenix stopped the embraced and left the area as he was speaking; "..just not well adjusted to anger kid! Oh? Remember that we have a chess match tonight Buzz!"

"Of course..." Buzz nodded as he looked at Kit.

"Who was that?" Kit asked looking quite worried. Kit didn't like offending people that he didn't know.

"That is Fenix Debolt; the lead creator of the Sub-Electron Power Ampiflier.." Baloo said remembering the time of Kit's acting of betrayal; "..We met after you and I separated.."

"Then why is he...?!" Kit asked again.

Baloo then start to trip over his words as he was explaining; rubbing his neck with his hand; "He sorta overheard a conversation with Buzz a couple of months ago."

"Kit.." Buzz said looking Kit in the eyes as Kit looked; "..Please understand that Fenix Debolt almost lost his family to the Lightning Gun. Some people are still very bitter at you despite your heroic efforts.." Kit's expression sagged once again. He had forgotton about the fact that the secret to the defeat of Don Karnage's invasion of Cape Suzette wasn't without it's consequences. Much of the city was destroyed and many people could have easily died in the blasting of the dreaded laser beam. Kit could never forget that fact that he basically gave Don Karnage the right to destroy the city in exchange for the lives of the only family he ever had. Then again; Don Karnage could have easily killed him and his family; find the stone and destroyed Cape Suzette completely without any counter whatsoever.

"Please Kit..." Baloo said as Kit finally decided not to let himself become depressed. It was over and he knew that his acting was the only way to save the city.

"All right.." Kit said with a faux smile; "..but it will still haunt me..."

"Let's unhaunt you with the new robot." Professor Buzz said with glee; " So Baloo; what ya think of those metal balls?"

"Please Buzz.." Baloo protested; "..not in front of the kid..."

"The invention is all right..but I.." Kit started to explain. However; Kit's comments would have to wait as a small female bird furry similar to Buzz's type wearing red overalls; a blue shirt and red ribbons tied around her ears jumped right on top of Kit's shoulders like she was ready to play Tailgunner. She seemed similar to Molly Cunningham in both age and action as Kit attempts to struggle; "..What the....?" It seems that Profesor Buzz has a granddaughter and a very active one at that.

"Hiya big boy.." the girl responded as she covers Kit's eyes with her hands; "..want to see my moves..."

"Hey.." Kit responded sounding panicking as Baloo and Professor Buzz just giggled; "..what are you doing?"

"I'm the girl of crushes.." the girl responded as she places her fingers and starts tickling Kit under his chin; "...Huh? Huh? HUH?!"

"Hey!" Kit squeals as he bursts into helpless laugher; " Let..go...that...tickles!"

"Okay Victoria; that's enough.." Buzz said chuckling a bit as Kit was coming close to the tables; however, Victoria manages to keep him in control as Kit continues to laugh hard; "..you're going to knock into something fragile...She can be a hard one to handle."

"Tell me about it..." Baloo said laughing out loud as Kit tries to regain his sight by trying to grab onto Victoria's feet. However; he couldn't get close to them as Kit collapses to the ground in a heap of helpless laughter. Buzz was relieved that Kit didn't bump into anything that could be considered fragile.

"Get off of me!" Kit giggled loudly as he was on his belly laughing his butt off. Victoria decided to look around and notices the beige soles of Kit's feet. She then gets a quick evil thought and uncovers Kit's eyes and then stops tickling him.

"Ooo...cute feet there..." Victoria said with a wicked giggle which turns Kit's blood runs very cold. He hated being tickled there.

"You wouldn't dare!" Kit screamed out which sounded more like a wheeze into the wind since Kit was barely able to catch his breath. He was basically at Victoria's mercy now.

"Oh Yes...I....would.." Victoria giggled evily as Victoria turns around making sure that Kit cannot escape. Kit tries to struggle; but it is no good as Victoria was within centimetres of placing her finger right on the bottom of Kit's feet to tickle him. However; Professor Buzz sees this happening and he grabs Victoria and gets her off of Kit and thus denies her of her wish. Victoria appears to be pretty mad; "..DADDY?!"

"All right my dear; you had your fun." Professor Buzz said with a stern demeanor as Buzz takes her away from Kit and set her on her feet. Professor Buzz then looks at her with the same demeanor; " Now my dear; Kit doesn't like being tickled there."

"That's an understatment." Kit said as he tries to get up. He doesn't forget to tip his hat to greet her; " So that's your daughter I see..."

"I'm Victoria and I think you're sexy..." Victoria responds with a wink which causes Buzz to groan slightly.

"Oh dear..." Buzz responded in kind.

"Kit.." Baloo said giving a stern warning to Kit; "..better tred lightly...girls can be bad news..."

"You shouldn't say that Baloo.." Buzz responds shaking his head; ".that really bugs her."

"Hey buster.." Victoria protested bitterly; "..you need people like us to reproduce..."

Before Victoria could finish what she was about to say; Professor Buzz cover her mouth and speaks at her directly; "All right; that's enough!"

"She's good." Kit chuckled.

"Ahem.." Buzz responds clearing his throat as he lets go of Victoria; "..so she is..."

"So you're the cute little ex-pirate eh?!" Victoria asked was an evil smile and Kit gasps in kind. She wasn't supposed to know that.

"What?!" Kit gasped in horror; " That's supposed to be a secret."

"Yeah;" Victoria said with glee; "....my grandfather was talking with Baloo and..."

"That is that I guess.." Kit responded shurgging his shoulders. Kit then proceeded to look at the table and sees a newspaper. Victoria was sounding like a dirty version of Molly Cunningham. For all the annoying antics that Molly puts Kit through; Victoria talks tough and dirty.

"It better be.." Victoria said as she blushes at Kit as Kit takes the Cape Suzette Gazette and reads it; "...Oooo...the boy likes to read newspapers too.. How charming."

"Hey Baloo, Professor Buzz;" Kit said ignoring Victoria; " it looks like Doctor Axolotte might get out of jail."

"Hey!" Victoria protested bitterly; " You're ignoring me!"

"I hope he stays in prison." Baloo said shaking his head.

"I don't know why he deserves a parole hearing." Buzz said looking a bit frustrated.

"Dr. Axolotte was sentenced to the mental portion of Prison Island because he pleaded insanity." Kit explained sounding like he was intellgent; " If he demonstrates good behaviour then he is eligible for a parole hearing within six months instead of a regular sentence which parole hearings are heard after a criminal serves 2/3's of their time in prison..."

"Wow.." Victoria responds looking impressed; "..you are smart."

"How do you know all this law mumbo-jumbo?" Baloo asked with a puzzled look.

"Sara was ranting about it while I was playing with Ernie." Kit said; " She was pretty mad about it."

"I cannot blame her;" Buzz said; "...he's a criminal and has malice in his heart."

"Yeah; I know." Baloo said smashing his fist into his hand; " He kidnapped Khan and your friend Ernie ; not to mention his robot tried to kill me!"

"Don't worry Baloo.." Professor Buzz said looking confident; "..No parole judge is going to allow a mental whacko out just because of good behaviour."

"Shouldn't Shere Khan be present at the hearing?" Kit asked looking worried; " He's a powerful man after all."

"I'm sure that Miss Mandate will be enough to put that creep back into that bloodhole where the sun or the light shall not shine upon thee!" Baloo said sounding powerful. Victoria couldn't understand what was going on. However; for some reason Victoria was about to understand what the world was.

***

However; while Khan's presence was a no-show; there was a certain furry that was there to make the case to return Roland to prison. Sara Mandate; who happened to be the mother of the kidnapped kid in the whole incident with MEL; Ernie Mandate. Sara was looking herself in the mirror as she was already wearing a black blouse, white dress shirt, yellow ribbon in her hair , her black stockings and black heel shoes. She was putting on her pearl earrings as she was looking herself in the mirror. Her bedroom was strange compared to the comtemptory look with the room painted with a weird splash was grey, blue, green and red designed into random patterns. The mirror was about six and a half feet tall and square in design with maple wood trim. Sara was sitting down in a wooden chair which was opposite to the crimson-red bed as she takes a golden brush and brushes her hair with it. She looked very determined and strong today as she knew that she had to display courage in order to make sure she never has to see Roland Axolotte ever again.

"I cannot believe that I am forced to throw myself into needless suffering again!" Sara said looking quite angry as she was brushing her hair forcefully; "... All to make sure that some mad sciencist doesn't attempt to go on a rampage on my son and the city ever again!" As she was brushing her hair; Ernie Mandate enters the room and sits down on the bed dangling his feet off the bed.

"Mom...." Ernie said after a few moments as he looked concerned.

"Ernie dear..." Sara said as she turns around and sees Ernie sitting on the bed. Her anger turned into concern.

"You're going already?!" Ernie asked; " I'm sorry that you are in pain..."

"Don't be Ernie.." Sara explained; "..You did nothing wrong. That sciencist kidnapped you and I'm going to make sure that he never sees the sun again..."

"Can I come with you?" Ernie asked looking worried himself.

"Sorry my dear; but..." Sara responded quickly shaking her head as she stopped brushing her hair and stood quickly.

"Why not mother?!" Ernie asked sounding quite frustrated; " I'm the one who was kidnapped. If I testify then Axolotte will stay in prison."

"I know that;" Sara responded; " but the judge refused the request to subpeona you."

"What?" Ernie asked looking quite shocked at this revalation.

"Our lawyer attempted to get you to testify; but the judge dimissed it claiming that it would be too much for a child.." Sara said as Ernie leaps off the bed; "..Don't worry Ernie; my lawyer Grossman only did it as a precaution. All the jury has to see is the presence of Mr. Khan and Doctor Axolotte is back in prison where he belongs." Sara walks towards Ernie and gives him a kiss on the forehead; " Now you go and play with your friends. Forget all of this..."

"But mom..." Ernie protested looking quite worried.

"Sorry Ernie.." Sara said as she runs out of the room before Ernie could even speak; "..I've got to leave now. I'll see you later."

"My mother doesn't understand.." Ernie said bitterly as he kicked his foot into the air; "..I was listening to the radio and Shere Khan has no plans to show up at the hearing...I'll never understand that judge; if only he knew...." Without Mr. Khan; Terr's case to free Roland had a slim chance of being heard.....Ernie just wondered why the adults wouldn't show some courage for a change and give Ernie a chance to speak. He would be even more convincing then Khan was... However; Ernie should've known that children should be seen and not heard; even if it could help put a criminal back into prison again....

***

Back inside Professor Buzz's lab; Kit was watching over Victoria like a hawk since she could strike again and really do a number on him. Luckly for Kit; Victoria was seen too bored to be near Kit at this point...

"Grandfather?" Victoria protested looking bored; " I'm bored.."

"Professor?" Kit asked Buzz; " Did you invite us just to have your daughter nail me?"

"What do you mean by that?!" Victoria protested bitterly feeling just a bit hurt.

"No Kit...I didn't plan on making your life miserable." Buzz responded laughing; " As a matter of fact; I have an invention that I'm currently working on which is not related to Dali the Wonder Cleaner."

"That's why I wanted you here Little Britches." Baloo said as Kit whinces a bit in pain.

"I thought it was to meet me.." Victoria said as she points at Kit; "..Face it _HERO_; you _NEED_ a girlfriend!"

"No I _don't_..." Kit responds shaking his head.

"Yes you _do_!" Victoria said as she runs around Kit and rests her head onto Kit's shoulder and starts to giggle; " You are wound up tighter than a drum.."

"Speak for yourself.." Kit responds as he dislodges her from his shoulder and she falls down flat on her face.

"OUCH!" Victoria screams in acute pain as she holds her face; " Grandfather?! He's so mean!"

"Baloo?" Buzz asked realizing that Victoria is going to continue to bother poor Kit; " Could you take my grand-daughter to the playroom please?"

"But..." Victoria protested as Buzz gently grabs her.

"Please Victoria...Let Kit have some space.." Buzz said as he gives Victoria to Baloo; "..Besides; you like Baloo when he plays with you."

"All right.." Victoria said looking quite ticked off; "..better him than that fuddy-duddy kiddie!" Kit Cloudkicker's face simply turned flush red hot with anger over that statement. That kind of talk was reserved for grandfathers as he thought bitterly ~How dare she call me that!~

"Let's go cutie.." Baloo said cheerfully; "..We'll play on the seesaw this time."

"Okay; but stop calling me cutie you sexist pig!" Victoria protested bitterly.

"I'm a bear; not a pig..!" Baloo grumbles as he walks towards the open elevator and enters it as he was still grumbling. The elevator closes as Kit giggles softly.

"She doesn't discriminate; that's for sure.." Kit said with a smile as he looked at Professor Buzz; "..So; what's this new invention anyway?"

"All in good time Kit." Professor Buzz exclaimed; " Before I do; I like to talk to you about the Lightning Gun and the Sub-Electron Power Amplifier. I believe that you have a right to know since you were the real hero of Cape Suzette."

"You do?" Kit asked as his eyes lit up in amazement. Professor Buzz Setliv just proclaimed him the hero of a city he never knew about and no one had rewarded his efforts to save the city from the Air Pirates months ago.

"Yes.." Professor Buzz said in a serious tone as Kit looked stunned; "..I worked on that project as the second in command on the Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier project nearly seven years ago for Mr. Khan. I remember that day when Shere Khan call us up to his office and told us that he wanted to create a new energy source...."

~

May 18th, 1930

Inside the offices of Mr. Shere Khan; a younger but still powerful Mr. Khan sits in his chair overlooking eight sciencists. A familiar light brown, female bear furry wearing a black blouse and a white rose was standing next to him; who was Sally AeroStar. She had been working for Mr. Khan ever since Gregory AeroStar married to Jennifer. Three of those sciencists were already known to Kit. Doctor Roland Axolotte, Professor Buzz Setliv and Doctor Fenix Debolt. There were five additional sciencists and they were known as the best sciencists that money could buy; if you are Shere Khan. All of them were wearing white coats filled with pockets and white pants. The first furry was a male, short, grey fox who lived in Cape Suzette known as Richard Zavaldo. He was famous for creating a device which prevents airplanes from stalling in mid-air when going up a steep climb. The second sciencist was a tall, female red Falchon named Savo Takeda. She is a decendent from Jepang; but has lived in Windsolaz for most of her life. She was studying the after effects from the Oilboat's destruction and created the special barriers to keep boats away from the harbour. The third sciencist was a short, female, black snake from Windia called Jija Fosackod. She was famous for creating the hand gilder and was part of the team that created the famous Diamond Cutter with Roland Axolotte. The fourth sciencist was a medium build, male white wolf from Pazuza called David Xioknight. He was famous for creating the first alternative source out of wind engery and converting it into clean energy in 1921. While the experiment worked; it was considered too costly and it didn't catch on. The final sciencist was a short, female brown turtle from Osaka named Eiko Nervoke. She also worked with David on the wind energy project and managed to create a way to separate the elements of oil for easy cleanup. That proved too costly as well; but it still impressed Mr. Khan nevertheless. The team of sciencists were actually working on something together for the last six months before this meeting and apparently; they had something special for Mr. Khan.....

"Greetings to my domain fellow workers.." Mr. Khan said in a powerful voice; "..You are the eight most brilliant sciencists that money can buy...I'm certain that you can deliever this mission..."

"We have already been doing research on this new energy source..." Fenix said as he was kneeling down.

"Excellent.." Mr. Khan responds looking quite impressed as he stands up; "..What have you found?"

"Yes Mr. Khan." David nodded; " We have found a process where we can take a very small amount of energy and pressurize it so that the energy is amplified..."

"In other words;" Eiko chimed in kind as Mr. Khan listens with great interest; "... the energy is stronger than it actually is."

"While this process is very complex; it is also a process of God." Professor Buzz states; " We have discovered this possability when we researched that turkey and tofu takes the flavors of whatever seasonings is added to and amplify them."

"Hmmm.." Mr. Khan said with a small smile as he looks up to the heavens; "..I must thank the late Marion Garr...He was always the expert in preception. Proceed.... " Sally AeroStar was watching on and she looked awfully annoyed. Which was codeword for that she was very concerned.

"The process is called the Infusion of Ampification.." Jija continues on; "..The stone will be know as the Sub-Electron Power Ampilifier."

"What we are hoping to do is concerate the amount of energy that is equal to a powerplant into one three inch crystal chamber." Savo chimes in as Mr. Khan's smile turns into a slight frown.

"I think that you can do better than that." Mr. Khan explained as everyone gulped in fear; " I want you to recreate the process in a way that would be equal to ten powerplants; which is more than enough run all my empire and then some. If you succeed; you shall all be rewarded..." Mr. Khan's demands were not surprising; but it didn't stop the sciencists from wondering if these demands could be pulled off..

"It will take some more research and a lot more money." Richard states sounding like a frog was in his throat; " The whole Infusion Ampification theory is just merely a theory. There's no assured way that this can be executed properly and safely."

"If it takes a lot of my captial to pull off this venture; so be it. A lot of money would be saved in the long run and my power shall grow...I want that energy source within five years.." Mr. Khan states in a thunderous voice as he points to Roland Axolotte; ".. Doctor Axolotte; since you're work has been the most understanding; you will be put as the lead commander of the research and development of this..Sub-Electron Power Ampiflier. I expect results."

"As you proclaim Mr. Khan." Roland proclaims strongly as he feels giddy about being the leader of this group; " We shall not fail you." No one took offense since Mr. Khan has spoken. While Roland was a good sciencist; he wasn't really anything special.

"I hope not; but I expect nothing less from you all...You are dismissed.." Mr. Khan states waving his hand to signal them to leave the office; "..The power is in your hands now."

"Right!" The sciencists proclaim as they salute Mr. Khan and turn around to leave. All the sciencists enter the open elevator except for Buzz as he was looking at Mr. Khan as he sat down once again. Sally AeroStar was apparently talking to him and she didn't look too happy about these turn of events. Buzz stops before the elevator and the elevator closes before him.

"Mr. Khan.." Sally protested; "..are you out of your mind?!"

"What is your problem Miss AeroStar?" Mr. Khan asked sounding annoyed as he claws his wooden chair.

"What you are asking for is trouble." Sally explains sounding very upset; " The Air Pirates have grown large recently. Our labs and transportation do now have the manpower to counter terrorists. If your sciencists succeed in pulling off your goals in mind; then the rogue groups will do whatever it takes to..."

"Are you implying that my company doesn't enough to do this?" Shere Khan asks sounding even more annoyed.

"I just think that creating this goes beyond the boundaries of furrykind;" Sally explains trying to sound professional; ".... and if this is the case then you are inviting the total destruction of Earthia; much less your empire..."

Mr. Khan notices that Professor Buzz was still here listening to him. This was supposed to be a private conversation with his employee; "What are you still doing here?!"

Professor Buzz looked shocked as he manages to push the button on the elevator and the elevator door opens up ;"I'll..leave right now..." Buzz states as he goes into the elevator and the elevator door closes causing Mr. Khan to become weary. Maybe he should tred with caution after all.

~

"So Doctor Axolotte use to work for Khan Industries?" Kit asked looking quite interested.

"He did son...he worked on a master project called the Diamond Cutter EX-AX-GX. Roland was supposed to create a machine that would be able to cut diamonds and even the hardest rocks and gemstones. He had completed the blueprints for them; however, the project was to be delayed until Roland finishes the Sub-Electron Power Ampiflier.." Professor Buzz explained; however, he stopped and looked into Kit's eyes; "..Before I continue; I want to ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me."

"You don't trust me do ya?" Kit asked sounding a little defensive. Professor Buzz was sounding quite personal at this point.

"I do trust you...Have you ever met Sally AeroStar before?" Professor Buzz asked honestly; " You look like the splitting image of her older brother when he was young."

"I've never met her before." Kit responded without heistation; " I'm sorry that I cannot help you." Professor Buzz looked disappointed considering that Kit did look very familiar to the young AeroStar; but Kit sounded too honest to be lying to him.

"I see.." Professor Buzz said as the answer Kit gave was quite honest; "..it's just that her older brother also surf the clouds just like you did...I guess you are special."

"Gee..thanks." Kit responded with a sheepish grin.

"Anyway.." Professor Buzz continued; "..back to the project. It took nearly four years to perfect the stone according to Khan's desires. We had to work in secret away from the rest of the world at Zicox Labs somewhere east of the Choras Mountain Range."

"Why there?!" Kit asked shrugging his shoulders.

"Mr. Khan was concerned about what Sally said since she resigned from Khan Industries as Mr. Khan's aide because she had considered the project way too dangerous. However; the real problems were starting.." Professor Buzz said ; "..Roland had become a workaholic, working 20 hours a day to recreate the theory. One day he forgot that the blueprints were on a blank page of a comic book and gave it to a friend unintentionally."

"That's a stupid place to put top-secret blueprints in." Kit responded.

"It was worse for him to keep the blueprints at home." Professor Buzz responded back nodding his head; " It was a full two years before the Ampifiler was complete and that friend went to a signing of comic books from the creators of the Slip Alienron. Apparently;Cher Jones, the creator of Slip Alienron took the comic book from his friend and gave him a spare comic book after seeing it. The president of Slideshow Comic Books in Wesdon caught wind of the findings and in a move that would set the government on its ear and invoked the first regulation on the comic book industry; Cher Jones decided to use the blueprints as part of their latest story. It was in the Christmas issue of the Slip Alienron as part of the plotline.."

Kit then started to speak and the plotline sounded all too familiar; "The plot was that the bad guys would build the diamond cutter out of regular items, modify it so that it uses an energy source powerful enough to be reused so that the weapon emits enough power to destory an entire city."

"That's a good theory Kit." Professor Buzz said with a surprise.

"No...that's _exactly_ what Don Karnage did." Kit said loudly; " The power source was the Sub-Electron Power Ampifiler." Kit remembered that he actually saw the comic book himself while going through Don Karnage's office. Kit ripped the comic book to shreds and threw it out of the Iron Vulture and into the sea; never to be found again. He now realized just how careless Roland Axolotte was.

"A government member of the Usland government complained that the comic book was a clear and present danger to national and international security." Professor Buzz continued; " The government raided and arrested many who had the comic books so that they could be destroyed. The people who were arrested were released after a day or two. However; Slideshow Comic Books wasn't so lucky as they were heavily fined and Cher Jones spent a month in jail for creating material deterimental to security. As a result, the government passed regulations to restrict detailed blueprints in book and ban blueprints in comic books."

"What happened to Roland? Was he fired?" Kit asked wondering.

"Here's the amazing part.." Professor Buzz said sounding quite disgusted with himself; "..The police never found out who gave this friend the blueprints in the first place so Roland Axolotte wasn't fired; but premoted with a rise. I think it was to make sure that Roland didn't tell the world that Khan Industries was the source of the blueprints..However; the missing diamond cutter blueprints was a problem by management; that four sciencists resigned as they considered this the omen that Sally was worried about. Still; there were still four sciencists left on the power source and the project went on until August of last year when the Sub-Electron was finally completed...However; we were not the same people. Richard went completely insane since the food was so terrible; except for the toast. Roland was googly-eyed and Fenix was acting comical at the wrong times mainly to keep cabin fever from setting in....Since I was the only one who was acting quite normal; I decided to be the contact who would see Mr. Khan to inform him of the completion....and Mr. Khan was impatient now..."

~

August 17th, 1936

The flashback's of this powerful stone all returns to Mr. Khan's office. Shere Khan is currently sitting at his desk talking on the telephone. He was apparently talking to someone in his sports division about sales and marketing.

"..so our sales of bowling balls went up 17% this year...good.." Mr. Khan said talking on the telephone; "..Raise the price by one dollar...so our profit margin would be 17% higher than expected next year....That is all...good day!" Mr. Khan puts the telephone down as the buzzer was beckoning out. Mr. Khan presses the button; " Yes Miss Snarly..."

"I just saw Mr. Buzz Setliv in the secret room." Miss Snarly voice responds; " Shall I?"

"Yes...please show him the elevator.." Mr. Khan responds looking quite annoyed; "..I been waiting impatiently for that report!"

"Yes Mr. Khan." Melissa responds back as Mr. Khan releases the button and starts to ponder in a foul mood; while digging his claws into his wooden chair again.

"It's been too long for my business. This energy source has costed me over $15 million to develop and I've had to cut over one hundered jobs to compenstate.." Mr. Khan said pondering.; "..I want to make as much money as possible. However; there is a limit to how much the world can take when it comes to the workforce. I want to be known as the greatest CEO in the world; not the greedist...."

As Mr. Khan was talking; the elevator door opens and Professor Buzz enters the office. Buzz looked frightened as he slowly walks towards Mr. Khan's desk as Mr. Khan looks at him crossly; "Mr. Khan...."

"I'm not interested in your formalities.." Mr. Khan responds in an annoyed voice; "..It has been five years since we met on the Infusion Ampification theorim....I want a report!"

"I have good news for you Mr. Khan..We have created the ultimate energy source that will powerup fifteen powerplants safely and effectively..." Professor Buzz proclaims as Mr. Khan looked quite stunned at this turn of events.

"I'm impressed.." Mr. Khan responds looking happy; "..That'll pay back the entire cost of this research and then some..."

"Yeah; Mr. Khan.." Professor Buzz states; "..However; there are a few _minor_ problems. We do have to be careful that the stone doesn't kill you or explode unintentionally..."

"Get to the point professor." Mr. Khan responds sneering hard.

"Yes Mr. Khan.." Professor Buzz states trying to maintain his composure; "..The Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier has been completed. The stone cannot be place under excessive moisture or it will explode and it causes a big explosion! The stone must not be struck down hard or it will cause an electric shock. The stone must be held with rubber gloves at all time and protected with non-metal materials."

"...and I'm supoosed to be worried professor?" Shere Khan interupts him sneering at Buzz again.

"Well...safety first you know." Professor Buzz proclaims; " We don't want to see you lose an arm...a leg...your own life.."

"Indeed..This is exactly what I expected from you.." Shere Khan responds sounding quite impressed; "..Good. I want this _stone_ delievered to me on September 9th."

"That's in three weeks.." Professor Buzz asks; "..Why not now?!"

"You dare question my orders?" Shere Khan snaps back sneering at Buzz again; " I'll be taking two weeks off to review my plans."

Professor Buzz looks around and notices that Sally AeroStar was nowhere to be found at all ;"Where's Sally?!"

"I'm afraid Miss AeroStar resigned her position due to differences in opinion.." Mr. Khan responds behind looking annoyed; "..Now leave..."

"As you wish Mr. Khan..." Buzz said as he turns around and head towards the elevator to leave the office.

~

"She left because she believed Khan was playing God." Kit said. It was hard to believe that Mr. Khan would be taking such a risk considering that he was so conservative with running the business and liberial with the pricing. It was like he was trying to hide his greed by actually showing concern. Still; Mr. Khan believed that he wasn't playing God and that he was only using the principles that God himself created which other inventors have been doing for ages now.

"Yeah.." Professor Buzz said sounding quite concerned; "..Anyway the stone was placed in Flight Number 127 on the day of the delievry...."

~

September 9th, 1936

The fateful day that changed the world forever began on an airstrip outside the secret location. There was a lot of sun and clear skies all about. The airstrip was surrounded by the Chroas Mountains all about. The secret lab was well hidden behind the mountain crater. The Khan Transport Plane was on the airstrip. Standing next to the plane was Buzz Setliv, Fenix Debolt, Richard Zvalado and Roland Axolotte talking to one of Mr. Khan's black panther solider known as Magus Flowknight; a tall one wearing the cyan blue sweater and blue beret hat which was the standard gear for Khan pilots. Professor Buzz was carrying a small golden treasure box (which looked so stylish that anyone would have noticed instantly.) had the stone inside.

"Hello Magus.." Professor Buzz greets; "..I hope this is the last time that we have to see you for now."

"Yes.." Magus responds; "..and I know that you shall be rewarded as soon as the second plane arrives."

"Thank you." Fenix nodded; " I'll be glad to get home to my family and get out of this insane place."

"Agreed.." Richard screams out; "..Anyone want burnt toast!?"

"NO!" The sciencists scream back.

"Okay! You don't have to yell!" Richard snaps back as Professor Buzz hands the treasure box to Magus.

"Here's the stone.." Buzz said; "..and guard this with your life."

"Yes Professor.." Magus said saluting him; "..and I wish you good luck on your future projects."

"Of course..." Professor Buzz saluting back as Magus enters his plane and starts the engines. They begin to roar and the plane slowly begins to move. The wind that was caused

"Good luck Magus...." Fenix said as the plane flies into the sky gaining speed and altitude as the wind around the airstrip whipped around the hair of the sciencists.

** Everything was going smoothly...until one hour later...** Buzz voiced over as one hour passes. The sciencists were waiting and they were becoming impatient now. The plane was at least ten minutes late now and something seemed foul in the air.

"That plane should be here by now." Fenix said checking his watch which read ten minutes after the hour.

"Be patient.." Buzz said sounding annoyed; "..your watch is usually ten minutes fast."

"I don't care! I want to go home to have.." Richard shouts out in glee; "..TOAST!!"

"I would love to have some toast myself." Roland said looking goofy; " The food in there was undeversifiable!"

"I wish you would stop using fourteen plus letter words to describe something when awful would do." Fenix responds sounding annoyed. The toll that this research took being away from their families and friends was really starting to show and they were never become the same again thanks to Shere Khan.

"See.." Roland protests bitterly; "..this is the type of stereotype that we Super-hyper intellegencefurance will be beyond humiliation."

"What ever you say Roland..." Fenix responds ignoring him.

"See..this is why my kind is.." Roland protests as the loud sound of an airplane engine beckons and completely drowns out Roland Axolotte; "..Now even the skies disenboweled me."

"Well; you won't have to wait any longer." Buzz said as he looks up; " Here comes the Khan transport..."

"Well; it's about time..." Fenix said feeling relieved.

"Time for some....TOAST!!" Richard screams out as Professor Buzz takes out his telescope to look into the sky and sees a smaller plane than usual. It looked like a seaplane and Buzz's relief turned into horror.

"Wait! Something's wrong.." Buzz shouts out as he then see a shadow figure take another figure and drop it from the sky. The instant that happen; two more seaplanes appear which showed proof to Professor Buzz that the Air Pirates were here and they dropped a furry being off the ship; "..Oh my God! They're Air Pirates!" Buzz drops his telescope as he joins with Fenix and Richard as they manage to catch a black panther furry who was shorter than Magus and had a scar on his face from a previous battle. He was known as Morgan Ivalize; who worked with the Wesdon army many years ago. He was stabbed in the heart and there was blood near the wound. They break his fall and it looked very bad for Morgan as he was stabbed pretty bad. The Air Pirates must have caught up with Morgan and attacked the Khan Transport and destroyed the plane as a result.

"Pilot Morgan?! Please speak to me.." Professor Buzz shouts with a clutch of panic; "..my God!"

"The Air...Pirates...They've...attacked me.." Morgan replied barely able to speak; "..They're going after...Magus..."

"Please...don't talk Morgan..." Professor Buzz exclaimed looking very panicky as the three seaplane come down for a landing on the airstrip. There were 3 CT-37's present and it was clear that the Air Pirate's reign of terror has indeed begun. The planes land and the engines were kept on as three pirates jump out with weapons drawn. Hacksaw Vargas, Hal Fleatol and a third furry who was a tall, slender, brown bloodhound wearing a black raincoat and a black belt. He was the leader of the Air Pirate's B-Team assigned by Don Karnage to attack travel planes and to send a message to the world of their presence and commit terrorism. His name is Willis Muckland and he had a chip on his slender shoulder and had his long slender sword and his pistol drawn. Hacksaw Vargas had a huge rocket launcher in his hands and Hal had his pistol drawn.

"Don't think of escaping!" Willis shouted as he giggles loudly. Everyone was angry beyond belief; but it was false as they were frightened beyond belief as well.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Fenix asked bitterly.

"We're........TOAST!!" Richard screams in panic as everyone attempts to calm Richard down but it was no use. Richard was too terrified to do anything but scream.

"So he wants toasts eh?!" Hal asked looking very evil. Hal Fleatol was known for having a very nasty streak in his own right and Willis was not above giving him his wet dreams to come true.

"Good idea...Let's give him toast.." Willis commanded which causes everyone to shudder in fear; "..Hacksaw?! Fire the rockets!!"

"Sure...let's have triple brunt toast on butter.." Hacksaw screams as he takes his rocket launcher and points it directly as the sciencist. There was enough firepower to cause a bloody mess and body parts to spread everywhere; let alone kill four of the brightest, defenseless sciencist out there; "..BLOOD BUTTER!!"

Professor Buzz couldn't say very much and it was too quiet for anyone to hear; "[Khan, what have you done?]" Sally AeroStar's omen was finally coming true and it was only a matter of time before Magus would be attacked as well. Hacksaw attempts to pull the trigger on the rocket launcher and put these helpless; defenseless sciencists out of their misery. However; the miracle was about to take place because a loud bang destroys the peace and a bullet manages to clip Hacksaw in the hands.

"YOUCH!!!" Hacksaw screams as he drops the rocket launcher harshly on the ground and holds his hand in pain which were grazed by the bullet; " What was that?!" Willis and Hal turn around as Buzz and the rest of the sciencists faces go from horror to relief. Magus has arrived with a colt pistol in his hands. He was ready to shoot them dead.

"What the....?!" Hal screams out as Hacksaw turns around and trembles in fear. Their best weapon was useless now and it was all even.

"Magus?! You're all right!" Buzz exclaims; " The Air Pirates didn't kill you!" However; Willis was looking impressed. Since Magus was the one flying the Khan Transport with the treasure box containing the Sub-Electron Power Ampfilier; that means that Don Karnage attacked him and manages to steal the stone from Magus.

"So Don's got the box.." Willis proclaims as he returns to his CT-37; "..Excellent! Hal? Hacksaw? Forget the sciencists! We got what we came for."

"YOU MONSTER!!" Fenix screams out as Willis is laughing out loud. Hal and Hacksaw manages to make it to their CT-37's as well as Magus continues to shoot at them defending the sciencists to the end.

"Whatsoever...Remember this..." Willis screams out laughing as the Air Pirates start riding the CT-37's and the plane fly into the sky as Magus stops shooting and hear the omen continuing to haunt them; "..no one shall stands before us! Cape Suzette will soon be ours to plunder!"

"MORGAN?!" Magus screams out as he drops his colt pistol and runs to Morgan and kneels quickly beside him; " Please God; don't die on me!"

"I'm sorry..." Morgan said seemly fading away; "..but they're right...we cannot stand up to them...Earthia's peace is dead....like.. .mmm......" Morgan's energy had completely run out as his eyes close and his heart became still completely within seconds. Morgan has bled to his own death and Magus was starting to cry.

"NOOOOOOO...." Magus screams to the top of his lungs as he looked at the heavens. He had lost his best friend that he knew for a long time since they were brothers. The sciencists looked on as they had a tear in their eye too. Shere Khan's nightmare had merely begun.

~

Buzz's office was the place of a stunned look on Kit Cloudkicker's face. He shouldn't have been surprised at Don Karnage's action since killing people was a sport to him. However; Kit didn't realize just how much his decision to stand againest Don Karnage would effect so many people and how much of a terrorist this group was. Kit was gritting his teeth in pain.

"I realized the horror of that new world." Buzz said; " We were lucky to return; but since Magus was unable to stand up to them and die; he was fired."

"Willis is wrong!" Kit protested bitterly as he sounded quite upset; " I stood up to them... and lived!"

"What?! How....?!" Buzz asked looking surprised.

"I stole the stone from Don and escaped from the Iron Vulture via my airfoil." Kit responded as Fenix Debolt re-enters the lab and he apparently overheard Kit speaking about the Lightning Gun and was having feelings of regret.

"Kit; I'm sorry for being so bitter to you." Fenix said as the two furries notice Fenix in the room; " I should be hating Don Karnage instead of you."

"I understand...I forgive you.." Kit said looking cheerful as he wasn't about to hold a grudge againest someone that he didn't really know; "..So; what is this invention?"

"Oh jolly...I forgot all about it. Here is the invention.." Buzz speaks as he moves towards the small area platform where the invention was. Like Dali; the invention was covered with a white sheet and it looked like another robot only smaller; "..I hope you like it.."

"I don't know.." Kit said looking confused; "..Ummm..it's just that everytime I see something behind a cover; it always seems to go wrong."

"Yeah; I know that too.." Fenix chimed in with a smile which annoys Buzz; "..Particually with the repeats...."

"Ahem...Here it is....The Furry Robotic Special...FRS...Project J4306!" Buzz proclaims as he uncovers the platform and it reveals a metal robot which looked exactly like Victoria Setliv; only with red eyes and was completely made of metal and computer chips; "Victoria EX!"

"WOW!" Kit responds looking in awe; " It looks just like Victoria!"

"...but at least it doesn't bounce like Victoria." Fenix responds ribbing Buzz Setliv and giggling.

"Not yet anyway..." Buzz responds bitterly folding his arms as they looked at the lifeless robot. However; this robot looked special and that specialness would be a grave problem as Roland Axolotte and Terr Myson had plans to get out. The location.... 

***

... was 1243 Main Steet Cape Suzette was the location for the main courthouse as a large black limo car arrives at the courthouse's cul-de-sac driveway and parks right next to the sidewalk which is about 20 feet from the courthouse building. The doors open and a black badger furry wearing a black robe and white hankerchief around his neck steps out of the front seat and Sara Mandate . The badger is a lawyer named Grossman Vitality; a tall middle-aged man with a tough but unemotional demeanor. Sitting on the concereate steps heading up the sidewalk are three furries who are press people for the Independent Boardcasting Channel (They are wearing badges with the golden I symbol on their shirts and sweaters.). The first furry is a average height green frog reporter wearing a blue sweater and black pants. She is a crime reporter known as Selda Kolan who lives in Cape Suzette and have report criminal behaviour on Independent Boardcasting Channel for six years. The second reporter is a brown lizard wearing a red shirt and black pants known as Telda Solan. She is a page for Selda and has a few years of experience of reporting in Cape Suzette. The final furry is a tall female red sparrow wearing a white suit and a fedora beige hat. She is known as Zelda Folan and is the new reporter/announcer hybrid that has lived in Windia for ten years. All three reporters are about thirty years old give or take. They thought that this parole trial was far more important than the Khan press release on Dali The Wondercleaner. Grossman and Sara approch the stairs as the three furries meet them. Grossman nods at them with respect as he knew that they knew the importance of this case.

"Mr. Vitality?" Zelda asks as she approches Grossman;" May I ask you a few questions?"

"Sure.." Grossman responds politely; "..But please leave Mrs. Mandate to her own thoughts..."

"As you wish..." Telda nods.

"I'll meet you outside courtside #3; Mr. Vitality." Sara said.

"All right..." Grossman responds as Sara walks quickly upstairs and enters into the courthouse via the double door entrance. That is the only way in.

"Mr. Vitality?!" Selda asks as she puts the recorder near Grossman;" What are your thoughts about this parole hearing?"

"It is sad that someone who kidnaps a child againest his will using a machine that has no soul; is given a parole hearing because he pleaded insanity." Grossman responds unemotionally; " Still; I have strong evidence that Roland insanity proves that he is not safe inside the social fabric and therefore should not be released at all."

"Mr. Vitality?!" Zelda responds;" Mr. Khan has stated that he will not attend the parole hearing... Is this going to be a factor in making sure your case is solid?"

"I'm certain that Mr. Khan's testiomy and appearance will not be needed. While I am dissappointed with these turn of events and the judge's rule that Ernie Mandate will not be allowed to testify; the evidence is overwhelming.." Grossman answers.

"One final question.." Telda asks; "..Terr has stated that Roland believes that Mr. Khan cost him his careers..."

"Terr is way over his head." Grossman responds and he finally shows a hint of emotion which is a bit of anger; " This is his first case involving criminal law...The moment the judge looks at Roland's beady eyes, he will not allow Roland to be free. Mr. Axolotte is a safety risk and this is all about safety; not morality. Plus; a loophole in the law allows Mr. Axolotte to have such a case in the first place."

"Thank you very much for your time.. " Zelda said into her recorder.

"You're welcome." Grossman nods as he turns around and walks towards the courthouse without saying any more words. He was focused and ready for this case as he saw no loopholes for Axolotte to use anymore.

"That was Mr. Vitality talking about this important parole meeting. Only time will tell if Roland will be on parole or back to Prison Island." Telda said; " This is Telda for the Independent Boardcasting Core at the Courthouse in Cape Suzette. " Telda pushes the large red _stop_ button on her recorder to end the transmission; "This is going to be a long day."

"Can we break for lunch?" Selda asks as she hears that grumble in her stomach.

"Might as well.." Zelda responds as that feeling was there too; "..Impartially stinks badly in this case..." Zelda, Telda and Selda both decide to go to lunch and await their next interviewer: The new kid on the block Terr Mysin and his client Doctor Axolotte, the creator of MEL.

***

As the parole hearing for a former technologist is about to commence; Professor Buzz , Doctor Debolt and Kit Cloudkicker are looking at the metal robot version of Victoria in awe. It looked exactly like Victoria Setliv, but colored grey.

"So Buzz? Why is this _thing_ special?" Kit asked with a sharp look.

"Actually;" Professor Buzz explains; "...this is the world's first DNA Robot: One-Zero-Four-Three-Zero-Six."

"DNA Robot?" Kit asked with a gulp as he had no knowledge of this kind of science.

"DNA is the blueprint of the making of the fury race." Professor Buzz explains.

"You can say that it's the design structure that God created after the War of the Creators." Fenix added as he was a believer of the White Phoenix.

"Of course it is.." Professor Buzz responded nicely as he was an atheist; "..Of course."

"Yeah.." Kit said folding his arms and looking unimpressed; "..So how does it work?"

"Ah; that is the amazing part." Professor Buzz explains with glee; " Using the cells of furry beings; the DNA Robot takes the personaility of that person's being. We no longer need a remote to control the robot. It can control itself.."

"What do you mean cells?! Batteries?!" Kit asked gulping a bit; " Criminals?"

"Actually; cells are the building blocks of furry beings." Fenix explains; " A piece of skin, hair or fur has these cells and DNA."

"Yes...In theory at least." Buzz responds looking a bit disappointed; " But somehow; I haven't been able to make the robot think for itself." Buzz goes to the table and gets a small glass like canister. It is sealed with a metal lid on top and the contents contain clipped talons and Buzz's feathers; " See; this canister contains my DNA."

"Toenails?!" Kit responds sticking out his tongue in disgust; "... YUCK!"

"Welcome to the world of _science_!" Fenix shouts out in glee as he flings his arms in the air; " Yucks all around and I don't care! My master's gone away!"

"Thank you doctor.." Buzz said with a sharp tone grabbing onto Fenix to restrain him. Fenix decides to comply; "..Anyway; the problem is that the robot doesn't do the task properly on it's own. It seems to always go to the blackboard and write some invention like 'Electric Toaster' or 'Crusin'Art' or something like that."

"Oh; I think it's working just fine Professor." Kit said giggling under his breath;" It just needs..._finer DNA_."

"Oh really?!" Buzz asked sharply as he gets behind Kit and plucks a piece of hair from Kit's head. Kit yipes in pain.

"OUCH! Hey?!" Kit protests as he sees Buzz go to the lab table and finds another glass-like canister. He places the hair into the canister and seals it tightly with a metal lid. Buzz looks at the canister with a sharp look.

"This looks like _finer DNA_ to me.." Buzz exclaims as he proceeds to the DNA Robot with the canister in hand; "..Now; watch carefully Kit...I'll insert your _finer DNA_ into this holder.." Buzz opens the heart shaped steel door of the DNA Robot and places the canister inside the holder and then closes the heart shaped steel door;"..and I'll turn the power on here..." Buzz then turns a blue knob on the DNA Robot to the on position 45 degrees. The robot eyes start to glow red as Buzz steps away from the robot quickly. The robot starts to run around a bit and jumps about three feet off the ground. It opens it's feet to reveal an airfoil which opens quickly and was similar to Kit's. The robot jumps onto the airfoil and starts to surf around. Kit is shocked and amazed at this. It did everything exactly to how Kit unveils his airfoil and it was moving the same way that Kit does. This was a major breakthrough, even if it was considered a small step in the big picture as Baloo would say.

"Wow.." Kit shouts out with amazement as the DNA Robot surfs around like Kit does. However; it gets slightly out of control and crashes into the wall. Luckly; the walls are so strong that the robot doesn't even dent the wall at all; "..Um Buzz?"

"Well; I'm still working the bugs out of the robot." Buzz responds shaking his head; " Sometimes; the AI chip can go out of whack.." The robot falls onto his can as Buzz goes to the robot quickly and turns it off; "..See what I mean?"

"Yeah; I can see that too." Kit chuckles under his breath.

"Don't laugh son..." Fenix responds clearly seeing that Kit is laughing at Buzz; " _DNA Robots of the Splitting Image_ could be a big deal soon."

"As soon as I can fix these bugs." Buzz responds sharply at the robot as if he was dissappointed at the result.

"[As soon as I become the Propellor Fiary]" Kit responds under his breath as he has seen invention like the Auto-Avatior and MEL fail before his very eyes;"...So, what do you hope to succeed with this invention?"

"Actually; this is a hobby robot." Buzz admits as he figures that Mr. Khan would not be interested after having several whacky inventions blow up in his face. This was a personal test for him; " I have no plans to sell this to anyone. Not even to Mr. Khan."

"Professor? Our chess game is in a few hours." Fenix exclaims checking his watch; " We should get going."

"Yes...We both have tough opposition tonight.." Buzz responds as he grabs the DNA robot and walks it over to a wooden box that was slightly bigger than the robot. He places the DNA Robot into the wooden box and covers it with a wooden cover which has the words 'Top Secret written in red letters. He looked kind of nervous for a guy who was playing such a calming game such as chess; ".._The Chess EndGame Kids._"

"Yeah; they have been almost unstoppable for two years now." Fenix admits feeling nervous as Fenix, Kit and Buzz head to the elevator slowly; " Chessy and Chemes can checkmate with the best of them..." Buzz pushes the button and the elevator door opens. Kit, Fenix and Buzz enter the elevator quickly.

"Chess.." Kit said unemotionally and in a self-rightous tone and then he shrugs it off after he said it; "..The adult game of beating up your enemy without a weapon..."

"I guess you can call it that..." Buzz responds giggling as the elevator door closes and the elevator goes up to the second basement floor where the playground area is located. Baloo and Victoria were playing on the swing set in the center of the room. The playground area was smaller than the main lab, about 90 ft. X 90 ft. X 10 ft. in size. There is a large swing set made of steel pipes and chains containing six swings. There is a purple swirling slide next to the swing about 10 feet away. Beside the swirling slide there is a metal jungle gym setup. On the upper eastern side room; there was the elevator doors.

"So Pop-A-Bear?" Victoria giggles out loud as Baloo grumbles and pushes the swing gently; " What's Miss Cunningham's latest cargo shipment?"

"Wouldn't you believe this.." Baloo recoils with a sly look; "..Ol'Beckey's next scheme starts tommorrow and it involves get this: shoes and shoe polish. Apparently; the shaking of the SeaDuck will cause the shoe polish to spread around them old shoes and..."

"..and they are supposed to make the shoes shiny, right?" Victoria responds sharply.

"Umm...yeah?" Baloo responds with a gulp as that look on Victoria's face said it all. She wasn't buying anything Baloo was saying.

"Let me guess...Miss Cunningham egged you." Victoria responds sharply;" She was angry that you were two hours late with the doggie treat shipment; right?"

"Yeah...?" Baloo responds with a gulp and fear on his face. He wasn't fooling Victoria at all. However; Victoria starts to smile wide.

"Okay; I believe you." Victoria responds shrugging it all off.

"You do?" Baloo asked in disbelief as Victoria was letting him off the hook.

"Sure...Only Higher...For...Hire could come up with such a birdbrain idea like that." Victoria responds with a giggle was causes Baloo to grumble under his breath again. As Baloo continues to push Victoria on the swing; the elevator doors open and Kit, Fenix and Professor Buzz walk out of the elevator. Victoria notices her father and squeals gleefully.

"I hope to have all the complex moves laid out for the match." Professor Buzz said to Doctor Fenix as he nods with approval with Kit watching two nice adults agreeing with each other.

"But getting them to work is the question..." Fenix responds as he flung his arms like a conductor. Victoria stops swinging as Baloo's back is turned. Victoria then swings forward and backwards and manages to bounce Baloo right into his can. Baloo goes flying and slams down to the ground. Victoria giggles loudly as Baloo lands flat on his midsection.

"Thanks a lot bumpkins!" Baloo complained bitterly.

"No problem Pop-A-Bear!" Victoria responds with a loud giggle.

"Oh poor Baloo.." Kit responds laughing his head off; "..fall down again and go boom!"

"Very funny Kit-boy..." Baloo grumbles shaking his head as he tries to look for some mud to throw at Kit; but he doesn't find any. Buzz holds back a chuckle too.

"Okay Victoria; time for you to see the babysitter." Professor Buzz asks nicely.

"Okay pro.." Victoria responds as she jumps off the swing and goes towards Buzz and Kit. Victoria looks at Kit with a deep smile and giggle; "..Oh Kit? You're still too cute to boot."

"[I thought Molly was the spunky girl around here.]" Kit said under his breath as he was blushing beet red.

"Oh Kit...You're blushing." Victoria states giggling; " I could just kiss you.." Victoria grabs onto Kit's shoulders to actually Kit on the lips (instead of the nose like Molly does). Kit is helpless; but Professor Buzz grabs Victoria and pulls her gently away.

"Okay Victoria.." Buzz said with a stern voice; "..Let's go. Say goodbye to Kit."

"[Crud..]" Victoria said under her breath; " Goodbye Kit. I'll see you soon...and then there will be no escape from _The Feathers_!!" Victoria said with an evil look on her face and wiggles her fingers like a bunch of feathers and that's enough to turn Kit's fur into a polar white bear. He was scared stiff and was gulping in fear. He does not like being tickled.

"I'm sure there will be..." Buzz said as Fenix shrugs wondering way Kit is so scared of Victoria now as Kit backs away from Buzz and Victoria. Baloo comes over to console Kit.

"Are you okay Little Britches?" Baloo asked as Kit starts to turn back into his normal self and starts breathing heavily; " You look like a pale dim ghost sheet.."

"I'm fine.." Kit responds breathing heavily; "..I'm just winded." The elevator door opens as Buzz and Victoria enter the elevator.

"Yeah.." Victoria responds with a evil laugh as she wiggles her feathers once again; "..Winded and helpless to _The Feathers_!" Kit once again is scared stiff and turning into a white ghost once again. The giggling from Victoria was like a terror to Kit.

"Ummm...I'll see you in a few hours.." Buzz said with a shrug as he pushes the button inside and the elevator door closes.

"Man; she is tough as.." Baloo mimics Victoria; ".._The Feathers_!"

"Oh stop it Poppa Bear!" Kit responds with anger as he is shaking in fear;" She only makes me like Molly for her restraint.."

"I know.." Fenix said with a slight chuckle;"..So Kit? Did Willis ever tell you how he found out about the Sub-Electron Power Ampilfiler?"

"No...Don told me his plans; but not how he did it.." Kit responds shaking his head; "..At least as far as I can remember."

"Well; Willis used to be employed at Miniversal." Fenix said; " Mr. Saltin wanted Willis to secretly raid Khan's headquarters and steal plans to the secret project."

"That sounds a lot like Perry." Kit said pondering the day that he and Professor Buzz were considered criminals by Mr. Khan after Perry attempted to steal an experimental helicopter called the Cruis'N Art for Miniversal in order to gain an edge on Khan Industries.

"Yeah; it does sounds like something Miniversal would do..." Baloo agrees as he foiled Perry's plans and Miniversal was exposed for corperate espinonage. However; the reward money they got was used to pay for the damages to Khan's building when Baloo crashed the helicopter into the building.

"One difference.." Fenix added; "..Mr. Saltin wan't exposed this time. It happened just six months before Don Karnage invaded Cape Suzette. Willis entered our building dressed up as a contracted janiter." It seemed that Miniversal would stoop to any level to gain an edge. Including resorting to illegal means.....

~

Six Months before Cape Suzette Was Invaded...

Inside the front entrance of the Khan Industries office building; Melissa Snarly was at the front desk having a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. The swirling doors swirl open and in enters Willis who was wearing white pants, a black shirt and a white janitor hat which is standard practice for janitors at Khan Industries. He walks to the front door and knocks on top of the desk to get Miss Snarly's attention. Miss Snarly puts the newspaper down slightly and looks sharply at the janitor.

"Yes?" Miss Snarly asked with a shrill voice; " Who are you and what's your business?"

"I'm Mr. Geo Prude; the janitor..." Willis lies as he shows a real id that he stole from the real Geo Prude. Both look surprisely the same in nearly every respect. Miss Snarly looks at the id and nod her head.

"Ah yes; I remember.." Miss Snarly answers; "..You're supposed to mop the floor..You're about ten minutes early.." Willis looks a little worried as Miss Snarly looks at him sharply. However; she backs off from him; "..Never mind...Go through that door over there....Uh; Mr. Jenkins? Let the janitor pass.." Miss Snarly points to an elevator guarded by one of Shere Khan's bouncers known as Harris Jenkins; a big, tall brown cat wearing a violet suit with white trim. He also has a glass eye in his right eye due to damage caused by a unruley tough guy in a bar in Tiny's Grill eight years ago. He actually lives about a block from Tiny's Grill. He is one of the toughest bouncers around. Although he can be fooled sometimes...

"As you wish Miss Snarly..." Harris nods as he steps away from the path to the elevator. Willis walks towards the elevator slowly.

"Thank you..." Willis responds in his normal voice as Miss Snarly looks to her left and looks sharply at him.

"Excuse me sir; but doesn't your voice sound odd?" Miss Snarly asks in her shrill voice again. Willis pushes the button to go down and the elevator door opens.

"I..I have scratchy cold madam..." Willis responds with a slight cough as Willis goes into the elevator and the elevator close. Miss Snarly wasn't exactly impressed with that answer.

"Hmmm...Jenkins?" Miss Snarly asks as stands up and places her coffee and newspaper down on the desk. She then pushes a button underneath the desk which read: Slient Alarm in black letters.

"Yes madam...?" Harris responds as he moves out of the way. Miss Snarly walks to the elevator and pushes the down button.

"Wait in front of the elevator..." Miss Snarly ordered in her shrill voice. Harris nods his head without question as the elevator door opens and Miss Snarly steps into the elevator and the door closes. Harris looks at the elevator and he looks like he's ready to crush someone.

"I smell a spy..." Harris said as he smirks a little bit. Apparently; Willis has already been exposed as Willis walks out of the stopped elevator and he is now inside Doctor Roland Axolotte's private lab which was set up by Mr. Khan so he could still work on other projects besides the secret Sub-Electron Power Amplifilier. Willis looks around and proceeds to get his bearings. Doctor Axolotte's lab was only half the size of the main lab downstairs. There is a large metal table in the middle filled was 35 file folders stacked one on top of the other in rows of seven. Right in front of the stack of file folders was a large piece of poster paper containing the actual blueprints for the Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier. Also on the poster paper was some important notes including the location of the secret lab in the Choras Mountains. The doctor probably put it there to remind himself where it was. Willis slowly walks around the lab seeing various projects including the Diamond Cutter that he was working on before this project and behind the central table was a door leading to the storage room where the cleaning materials were. Willis then looks at the main table and notices the blueprints for a powerful energy source. He goes to it like a giggling school girl and starts reading them with incredible speed. As if he had some sort of magical gift bestowed upon him.

He was amazed and overwhelmed by this information. This was the magic bullet Miniversal was looking for; ~Amazing!! Simply Amazing!! This little crystal would be enough to crush Khan Industries and everyone else who dare step in the way of Robert Saltin!~ Willis appeared to be ready to steal the blueprints from the desk. However; the elevator opens and out comes Miss Snarly. Willis puts the blueprints down before she has a chance to catch him in the act. ~What is she doing here?~ he thought as he stood up and looked forward so as not to blow his cover.

"Excuse me sir?" Miss Snarly asks in that shrill voice;"...The cleaning products are in that room." Miss Snarly uses her old finger to point to the back of the main table towards that brown wooden door. Willis is figuring that Miss Snarly doesn't get it and decides to play it cool and do the job that Geo Prude was supposed to do today. Willis takes a quick stare at the door and nods at Miss Snarly.

"Oh.." Willis responds as he turns around and walks towards the cleaning closet. As begins to actually open the door, Miss Snarly gets behind Willis. She actually carried her pin missile sword (Read: The same one she used to stab Baloo in Baloo Thunder) behind her back and gets into a perfect position just as Willis bends forward to find the mop. Using the pin; she slices the shirt off of Willis. Willis felt a tingling sensatation as a result and turns around; "..What the---?!" However; his facade is exposed as he is wearing an orange letter tatto which reads 'DIE KHAN DIE'. That was all Miss Snarly needed as evidence as she points the pin missile sword right at Willis' nose. Willis gulps in fear, while the pin missile sword cannot really kill anyone, she can do damage with it.

"Well...well...well.." Miss Snarly growls tsking Willis along the way; "..I knew that some spy from Miniversal would try to steal our ideas..." Willis actually acts cool since Miss Snarly seemed hardly a threat even with a makeshift sword.

"So what about it _Granny_?!" Willis responds with a chuckle and that gets Miss Snarly steamed already. She was only about 55 years old and was too young to be a grandmother right now...

"You dare call me....!!" Miss Snarly growls as she gets into position to stab Willis with the pin missile sword. However; that insult was just a way to create an opening as Willis does a forward roll and manages to push Miss Snarly from behind againest the wooden door. Miss Snarly falls down and her pin missle sword sticks to the floor violently. Thankfully; the pin missile sword clearly missed her by six feet.

"Thanks for the opening _Granny_!!" Willis laughs as he runs to the elevator and presses the up button. The elevator door opens and Willis runs in as Miss Snarly is almost up. The tumble did take enough out of her as Willis presses the M button inside the elevator and the elevator closes just before Miss Snarly can get to the door. Willis gives Miss Snarly one last laugh just to make her more upset. However; Miss Snarly stops grumbling and starts to beam...

"We got him!" Miss Snarly proclaims just as the elevator rises up. Willis is inside the quiet elevator and looks up at the numbers at the top going slowly from B5 to B4 and so on. He could just feel that Mr. Khan's dominance was going to be over and there would be a rebirth at Miniversal once again.

~ She thinks that I'm licked because I failed in grabbing the notes and blueprint to the Sub-Electron Power Ampifiler. She had no idea that my memory is completely photographic. I have more than enough information needed for Miniversal to counter. As soon as I get out of here.~ Willis thought with glee as the elevator light showed B3 and then B2 and then B1. The closer the numbers reach to M, the more wicked Willis' smile turned to be. The elevator light finally shows M (Read: Main Floor) and the elevator itself stutters a little bit before finally coming to a complete stop. Willis realized that the door will open and he will walk out without anyone thinking that he is a spy for Miniversal. However; the door opens...and that smile turns into liquid fear because Harris grabs Willis by the neck and pulls him out of the elevator by the neck. Harris looks at Willis gleefully as Willis is now looking into the eyes of Khan's violent bouncer. Miniversal's plan has been exposed...just like it always has.

"I knew I could smell a spy a mile away!" Harris proclaims as Willis struggles with Harris to get free. However; Harris was clearly too strong for Willis as three brown panthers wearing green secruity guards outfits and black boots arrive from the secruity elevator at the back of the desk.

"NO!!" Willis screams trying to struggle; but then back down as Harris looks at the tattoo and the security guards are pointing pistols at him.

"So?" Harris asks sarcastically;"A _janitor_ who hates Mr. Khan...Who knew..."

"Mr. Khan will die for this you anti-captialist control freak!!" Willis protests bitterly as he struggles with Harris. Harris will not let go however.

"Correction.." Harris responds with a cringe; "..Mr. Saltin shall die for this you criminal spy!" ; Harris gives Willis to the sercuity guards; "Take him to Prison Island and away from this place!"

"You haven't won Khan.." Willis screams as he struggles with the three sercuity guards as they drag him out of the building by the swirling door; "..NOT BY A LONGSHOT!!"

"Don't...count on it.." Harris responds as he is catching his breath. Even though he is a bouncer; he hasn't exactly been in shape as of late.

~

"Did the police arrest him?" Kit asked.

"They did an hour later upon request from Mr. Khan.. " Fenix responds as he goes over to the elevator with Kit and Baloo fallowing close behind. Fenix pushes the same button that Professor Buzz pushed; "..He was charged with corperate espionage and was flown to Prison Island's Holding Area to await trial. He was held for two weeks and the trial was about to start..."

~ Two Weeks Later ~

Willis' day in court was supposed to begin today as he was on the wharf in front of the infamous Prison Island building which stalks the very mind of those criminals and terrorists who are serving time from many years to life. Willis was wearing black & white striped prison clothes. He was also handcuffed and shackled as per normal practice for a trial. Although this sounds harsh for a person who was just spying on Khan; corperate espinonage is treated almost like regular espinonage except that the sentences are tamer. Willis could face up to 25 years for his action, while government spying could be life in prison unless you haven't be sent to Prison Island. Then it is death row at the Doom Prison Row. Still; that wasn't any relief for Willis as three Prison Island Guards were with him (again it was standards and practices). All three were wearing blue police uniforms, black pants, blue hats with a silver badge to designate that they are guards and not officers, and they carry handcuffs and nightsticks at all times. Since the prisoner isn't considered dangerous; they do not carry guns. The first guard was a medium build male grey hippo, the second was a medium build male pink pig and the third guard was a tall fat grey black-spotted beetle. They were waiting for the Prison Island Transport Plane to send Willis to trial in Cape Suzette for corperate espinonage. It looked clear with no clouds in sight on a morning that seemed quite routine....

"The transport plane should be here any minute now..." Guard#1 said checking his watch.

"Another poor soul acts like a criminal to defeat Mr. Khan." Guard #2 responds shaking his head as Willis looks really angry with that comment.

"Mr. Khan commits crimes all the time!" Willis protested bitterly; almost spitting right at Guard #3.

"Sure he does.." Guard #3 responds with a sly look; even getting into Willis' face; "..Do you have any proof little man?!"

"Well....I..." Willis tries to respond but he has no evidence to prove anything. He might be right; but it means nothing if it cannot be proven. The laws of justice are as blind as a bat, even if no one wants them to be.

"I thought so.." Guard #1 exclaimed bitterly; "..Now chin up and SHUT UP!" The last two words were words that Willis was going to get use too very soon in prison if he is found gulity and Khan Industries was not going to allow failure in their case after the importance of this project. A grey Gorman S-17 seaplane arrives and spirals down towards the dock as the wind whips violently and causes the guards and Willis to step back a bit. The grey seaplane lands beside the dock and the plane's engine is cut. Guard #2 opens the side door as Willis gulps a bit and looks down at the water.

"Well.." Guard #3 chuckled with a sly tone; "..it's time to face the judge, spy!!"

"Yes sir...For what it's worth to you..." Willis responds unemotionally. Willis decided not to try to incrimnate himself any further than it was already charged againest him. Willis entered the grey seaplane with all three guards close behind. Willis and the guards sat down in the bucket seat in the middle of the seaplane as Guard #2 closes the side door shut. The engines started instantly afterwards and they roar like a lion in full force. The seaplane glides on the water for about fifty feet before finally sailing into the air. However; the seaplane was bumping itself quite a bit and it was annoying to the guards. The guards were constantly bumping againest the bucket seats. Guard #1 looks annoyed and looks striaght into the cockpit.

"Umm...excuse me pilot?" Guard #1 asked as he stands up slowly and walks into the cockpit; " Are you trying to bump us?"

"Soo..." A familiar voice responds as he turns around as reveals himself to be Don Karnage himself wearing the same uniform as the guards. The guards tremble in shock; "..you silly police-type people don't like my flying the plane-e-dig!"

"What the--?" Guard #2 responds with a scared look on his kisser as he and Guard #3 stand up. Willis is shocked and doesn't know what to do. He really didn't like prison; but he still didn't know why Don Karnage would attack this plane. Don has been known to torture people without even as much as a thought and that was bothering him.

"Now..now.." Don said taking a step back; "..It's time for your swimming lesson." As he steps back; the second trap is sprung as Dumnptruck, Mad Dog and Hacksaw peep up from behind the seats and grab the three guards from behind. They were hiding in the storage area in the back of the plane earlier. The guards try to break free; but the Air Pirates were too strong.

"But...but...I cannot swim..." Guard #3 pleads in a clutch of panic just as Don Karnage opens the side door of the airplane and the wind starts whipping inside violently. Don grins with his teeth clenched tightly. He looks like the usual demented sadist that he was good at being..

"Ah...a poor police-type cannot swim eh? It would be like not giving a life preserver to a baby child...I LOVE THAT!" Don Karnage yelled out with a sadistic grin as a huge glup of fear came out of the guard as Dumptruck, Hacksaw and Dumptruck throw the three guards out of the plane through the side door. All three guard free-fall about 30 feet and then hit the water with a resounding splash "Bye Bye guardeyes! See you in six months!" Don Karnage is laughing as the seaplane flies away from Prison Island and returns to the Iron Vulture many miles away. The three guards instantly pop out of the water as Guard #3 is clutching onto Guard #2 in an attempt to keep their head above water which is having limited success. Guard #1 is treading water and he is steamed as they were duped by Don Karnage as the Air Pirates have been able to do without any negative consequences whatsoever.

"BLAST YOU KARNAGE!!" Guard #1 screams out loud as he continues to tred water. Don Karnage managed to overtake a prison plane and apparently heard through the newspaper that Willis was a genius with a photographic memory and apparently saw the plans that he needed. Shere Khan's carelessness was slowly showing as there was about six months left before Don Karnage would finally put his plan into action...

~

The elevator door was closed as Kit, Fenix and Baloo were inside the elevator as Kit was now starting to understand just how Don Karnage's plan was well organized. The elevator was going up as Fenix looks at Kit most of the time while explaining the whole situation with Khan Industries and the Sub-Electron Power Ampilifier.

"Apparently; Willis told Don Karnage about the Sub-Electron Power Ampilifier and where our lab was." Fenix said.

"Due to his photographic memory and Doctor Axolotte's own notes." Kit replied.

"When it came to creating stuff;" Fenix declares; " Doctor Axolotte was a genius."

"But he's no good in keeping a secret.." Baloo said; "..I guess that made him mad."

"No, calling him on his nonsenial blabbering and his word-creating for the sake of word-creating made him mad." Fenix responds bitterly as the elevator light blink _B2_...followed by _B1_ and then finally _M_..The elevator stutters a little bit before grinding to a halt. The elevator opens as the elevator was on the main floor. Kit, Baloo and Fenix slowly walk out of the elevator as Harris Jenkins is guarding the elevator to Mr. Khan's office while Melissa Snarly is shuffling paper. Fenix, Baloo and Kit head towards the main entrance doors.

"Excuse me Mr. Debolt?" Miss Snarly asks as Fenix and company stops in their tracks; "..Mr. Khan wants to inform you that the meeting involving sciencists will take place next week in Room #415c."' Miss Snarly explains as Fenix turns around; " I'm already informed Mr. Setliv about this..."

"Thank you Miss Snarly.." Fenix said as he proceeds to look at his watch and apparently; he is late for the chess game;"..Look at the time...I got to catch up with Buzz and get set for the chess game...I'll see you soon." Fenix waves goodbye to Baloo and Kit as he leaves the offices of Khan Industries via the spiral doors.

"So Kit?! What ya think about those apples?" Baloo asks nudging as Kit is still waving at Fenix.

"It was great Poppa Bear..." Kit responded with a sheepish grin as they both slowly follow Fenix through the spiral door and out of the building. Melissa Snarly continues to shuffle papers as a grimance on her face was showing. There was no sense of security from her.

"Mr. Khan should be at the courthouse right now instead of talking the future of his company.." Miss Snarly grumbles as she stares at the elevator. She didn't know if she was right or not; but this parole hearing was bothering her even more now...

***

The courthouse was filling up with a few more reporters and apparently the major press gallery has arrived as a long black car arrives into the cul-de-sac road. The black car stops right in front of the press gallery next to the steps. Tokamuru Itoh has joined Zelda, Selda and Telda for the Independent Boardcasting News Core along with the usual reporters Garlis Soundnoise from WJCT and Baron Peacock from the Wesdon Free Press. There were two additional reporters on the scene. The first one was a tall, middle-aged male white moose from Pazuza called Thomas O'Bullet from Soundbyte Crime Magazine; a published rag about crime and justice. He was wearing a biege trenchcoat, white shirt, Cinnamon tie, beige fedora hat and black pants. He use to work for the Independent Boardcast News Core; but resigned because he couldn't stand the attitude of the core. The second as a young female brown nutria appentice known as Mindy Photograph who lives in Cape Suzette and works as a reporter for KAPE radio station. Her first job was being a runner for Boardcast Sally (Read: A Runner is someone who does the little jobs for the big stars. Sometimes that work is upgraded to fulltime employment for the main job.) The doors open and out comes Tesol, Terr and Doctor Axolotte (who is still in handcuffs.) Terr stand still for a while as he stares at the press. While he had a client to protect from them; he wasn't about to let the spotlight be stolen from Mr. Khan either and it was time to take a stand againest him.

"Excuse me.." Terr said looking at the press; "..But can you take Roland to the holding area while I talk to the press..."

"Of course.." Tesol responds nodding her head; "..Standards of course..."

"Thank you.." Terr nods as Tesol and Roland enter the courthouse quickly before the throng of press engulf them. Once Terr was assured that they would not be questioned themselves, Terr turns to the press who are elbowing and arguing at each other just to be the scoop from a lawyer who was defending in his first criminal case; "..Yes sir; you would like to talk to me?" Everyone was pushing each other except for the members of the Independent Boardcasting News Core which are Tokamuru, Zelda, Telda and Selda. Terr tries to maintain order; " One at a time...One at a time please.." Terr shouts waving his hands but it was no good as the pushing wouldn't stop;"..One at a time.." Terr tries again but the press refuses to cooperate and that is enough to get Terr steamed. He then pull out the card that all lawyers use to get what they want;"...I'LL SUE YOUR ALIENRONS OFF FOR ASSAULTING ME!!" Everyone stops on a dime and like the cowards who care about money more than their intergity, they slowly step away as Terr adjusts his clothes a bit so that they were straight after the reporters mess them up a little; " That's better!.." Terr looks around and sees the four reporters who decided to stay back and they were doing nothing and showing nothing; "....First question will come from Tokamuru..."

"Mr. Myson?" Tokamuru asks as she steps forward with a microphone in her hand;" What is your reaction to Mr. Khan's no-show?"

"While Mr. Khan is well within his rights not to show up; I believe that this is a sign that Mr. Khan has something to hide." Terr responds with a grin; " It also shows how arrogant he really is too..Yes Zelda?"

"What are your thoughts on the judge's decision to disallow Ernie Mandate's testamony?" Zelda asks.

"Well; I felt that the child was turmatized enough as it is." Terr responds sounding like a parent talking down to his children; " I believe that Mr. Grossman shouldn't be blinded by his sense of justice and show some respect to children's own unpredicted feelings. I felt the judge did the right thing here. Yes Selda?"

"Mr. Myson? Many say that the odds are still againest your client.." Selda asks; ".. How are you going to be able to defend your client?"

"I cannot reveal details of my defense plans." Terr responds smiling after saying that for a moment; " Although I have had trouble coming up with a plan; there have been some unforeseen events over the last few days that have given me the resources needed in this parole hearing...Yes Telda...Final question?"

"What are your expectations going into this parole hearing?" Telda asks.

"As you probably aware of Usland law; there are three decisions the judge can make in this case: The judge can either send my client back to Prison Island; put my client on probation for up to five years or he can formally discharge him without further consequences." Terr said sounding confident; " I'm currently hoping for the last one; but thanks to my plan, I'm sure that he will be put at least on probation. One thing is certain... Mr. Khan will wake up tommorrow with nasty surprise when he reads the newspaper in the morning...and now if you will excuse me this interview is over.." Terr turns around and walks away which leaves the rest of the press in shock as they have been denied a chance to get the hit interview they wanted; "..I have a client to defend..." Terr walks towards the entrance to the courtside just as Zelda pulls out her trusty recorder which was connected to the microphone.

"Terr has entered the courthouse with one thing in mind and that is to defend Roland Axolotte." Zelda said talking into the recorder; " Despite what many are calling an open and shut case; Terr Myson seems very calm and ready to present a counter to the claims by the Crown that Doctor Roland Axolotte is not fit to return to society. While those claims have yet to be heard or even to be enough to change the hearts of those who accuse him, one thing is certain: Roland Axolotte's future is in the hands of one of the toughest judges in the land. This is Zelda Folan for Independent Boardcasting News Core; outside the courthouse of Cape Suzette. Good day..." Zelda turns off her recorder as Terr enters the courthouse and the doors both close and lock from the inside with a click. On the front of the courthouse doors is a white sign in black letters saying: "No Press Past This Point!"

"Awww!!" said all the reporters who were denied a chance to talk to the lawyer Terr. Baron throws his microphone down onto the ground in disgust which was a moment unbecoming of a reporter. The Independent Boardcast News Core reporter stepped back holding back their giggles at the funny moment.

"Should we report on this?" Telda asks sarcastically as everyone looks with evil eyes at the Independent Boardcast News Core who had screwed them out of their story even though they wouldn't let Terr speak on his terms. The reporters just shrugged back, without a worry in the world.

"Nah!" they respond as they turn their back on the reporters which makes the other reporters stand there and curse under their breaths like childish little furries.

"We'll let them figure it out." Tokamuru responds with a smile as they walk away to have a snack somewhere; leaving the reporter to grumble and wonder why they were scooped.

"It _always_ works!" Selda responds giggling as they leave as one final parting shot. Only time was going to decide the fate of Doctor Roland Axolotte now; and not public opinion or the CEO who was kidnapped by his own robot...

***

As an important trial is about to take place without Mr. Khan; Rebecca was sitting down at her desk in the office of Higher For Hire as she was taking a phone call. Apparently; an important cargo shipment deal was taking place as the female boss was doing her usual work: Trying to get clients and making sure Baloo doesn't screw with them.

"Okay...Tommorrow...at 9:30 am...Very well....I'll see you in one hour...and hopefully my pilot gets it right this time. Very well....goodbye." Rebecca feels good as she puts the phone down gently. The deal is set and it is perfect timing too as Baloo and Kit enter the office through the front door; " Ah good...you're just in time for our next delivery..."

"But I thought that you said that..." Baloo responds about ready to complain as Kit quickly goes upstairs to get his navigational equipment. Kit didn't need to say anything to know that his services were needed. It was the mark of a worker willing to prove himself.

"I'm sorry Baloo; but.." Rebecca responds as she notices Kit going into the bedroom; "..Ummm....Kit?...Kit! Kit; come back down here!"

"Kit just needs to find his navigational equipment...that's all.." Baloo responds knowing Kit's tendenices to get ready without complaining. However; Rebecca appears to be shaking her head;"..Beckey?" Rebecca looked concerned as Kit goes quickly towards his desk to take out his navigational equipment. However; the closet door is directly opposite of the desk which creates a blindside for Kit. Just as he is about to grab the latch on the drawer; the closet door pops open and Molly Cunningham (wearing her Danger Woman outfit) runs out and latches onto Kit's back within a second. Kit had no chance to turn around and Molly rides Kit around.

"What the---?!" Kit shouts out as he is walking around while Molly starts to control Kit againest his will and giggling at the same time. Kit tries to struggle; but it is a no go as Rebecca stands up realizing that her daughter has suckered Kit into a trap.

"That's why I wanted Kit to stay down here..." Rebecca responded shaking her head with a weak smile as Kit is forced face down on his own bed. Molly then quickly grabs onto his wrists.

"Molly?! What are you doing?!" Kit exclaimed and then he felt a sharp pain in his arms as Molly twists his wrists hard; "...OW!" Molly continues to giggle as Kit's face was in acute pain and he looked like he was smiling.

"I see you have a crush on someone other than me.." Molly exclaimed which surprised Kit since Molly shouldn't have known that he was having problems with Victoria; "..Who is it?!"

"I don't have a crush on anyone.." Kit responded feining igorance; but Molly wasn't buying it and twists Kit's wrists a bit harder; "..OW! You're going to break my arms!!" Kit screamed in pain. Molly was only about fifty-nine pounds soaking wet; but she could make anyone submit to her will.

"Then tell me where you were today?" Molly asked looking sly.

"I was at Khan Industries watching a press conference on a new robot.." Kit exclaimed which earned him another twist of the wrists from Molly; "..OUCH! OKAY! OKAY! I was there to see another secret robot!" ; Molly gives him another twist and she was torturing him now; "... OW! I saw a little girl there..."

"So Mommy was right after all.." Molly responded with an evil smile as the pain was becoming unbearable for Kit; "..You _did_ see someone...Who is this little girl's name?"

"Umm...Noones Business.." Kit responded with humor; which Molly responds by twisting Kit's wrists again; "..OW! It's...OW! It's Victoria Setliv; Professor Buzz's daughter... UGH!.." Molly relives the pressure a little bit and that allows Kit to breathe and then he would make the mistake of thinking that Molly wasn't smart enough to hear him; "..and for strange reason she's better than you.." Molly smile turns into a frown and she really twists Kit's wrists acutely and and Kit is screaming loudly; "..OUCH!!"

"What did you say?" Molly asked looking pretty mad.

"OW! You're the best!" Kit screams out as Rebecca and Baloo finally enter the bedroom; apprently they had enough; "... You're the best! Please stop!"; Molly decides that Kit has been punished enough and lets go. However; she gives Kit a kiss behind the ear and Kit feels a tingle in that same area.

"Thank you..." Molly proclaims as she is smiling again as she jumps off Kit's back and walks slowly towards Rebecca. Kit rubs his wrists and arms as he shuffles his weight and sits up on the bed. Rebecca is shaking her head.

"I should have warned you.." Rebecca explained looking a bit embrassed; "..Molly was lying in wait."

"Yeah...Sabotage!" Baloo responds with a chuckle as Kit grins sheepishly.

"So; what is the next delivery anyway Miss Cunningham?" Kit asked wasting no time in changing the subject.

"I'll explain it in an hour.." Rebecca said as she leaves the bedroom with Molly walking slowly behind her; "..You go get your navigational equipment ready..."

"See you later navigator!" Molly squeaks out waving at Kit as she leaves. Kit waves back in part to Molly and another part to revive his sore wrists.

"Aha! So are you all right little Britches?" Baloo asked with a nod.

"Yeah.." Kit responds getting all that pain out of his arms; "..My arms are a little sore from doing the twist; but I'm all right." Kit's arms were finally feeling good enough for him to walk to the desk and open the drawers. Inside the wooden drawer there is a map of Earthia (Read: It's similar to Earth around 65 million years ago.), two pencils (one medium yellow, one short red), a ruler, a pair of dividers and a pair of compasses (both math and geographic). The map is rolled up in a tube as Kit grabs the materials and places the red pencil in the compass.

"So; how did you enjoy the visit to Professor Buzz's Lab?" Baloo asked as he places a hand on Kit's shoulder.

"Well; it was a good experience.." Kit responds until he realizes that he met Victoria Setliv and then he shivers so violently that he almost turns white as a polar bear ;"..until she arrived."

"Oh my.." Baloo responds with a chuckle; "..You're shaking when you even think of Victoria."

"Well you would be too; if someone threatened to tickle you." Kit responds sharply.

"Naw.." Baloo said shaking his head as he gets behind Kit and tickles him gently behind the ears; "..You just needed to be thick-skinned son." Kit giggles quite a bit before pushing away from Baloo and goes towards the bedroom door.

"Let's go Pop-A-Bear!" Kit responds with a sharp smile as he leaves the bedroom; "... We have work to do."

"I don't know where he get that bushy nonsense..." Baloo starts to grumble to himself after being stood up by a 12 year old boy. He shakes his head and smiles a bit before leaving the bedroom. It may be a normal day at Higher For Hire; but the standards of a normal day are far different than in a normal company....

End of Chapter One...


Return to Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.