Return to 50 Webs.

The Terror of TerraStone

Chapter Four


It was another enivroment that was unusual to the point of being a dreamworld of sorts. A very black-pitched world was presented to the cold-hunter Gregory Skywinds. He was looking very lost in the pitch-black darkness and that was no surprise considering that for the last number of years, he had been lost in a sea of frustration.

"Where am I?" Gregory said almost losing his complete thought; "This isn't TerraStone Island! Why am I still lost around here?"

"Brother?! Where are you?" a voice suddenly beckons out as Gregory continues to look around and sees no sign of life around him except for pitch-darkness; " It's me....Craig Murasame!"

"Brother!" Gregory yelled out in surprise that he would hear his brother amist all of the darkness that surrounded; " Where on Earthia have you been?"

"I'm sorry my brothers keeper.." Craig responded sounding surprisely cheerful as Craig Murasame's image simply appears in front of Gregory Masamune; the very same image that he saw last in Windia; " .A lot has happened since I last saw you!"

"I can tell....nothing has changed since Konvent betrayed you." Gregory said as he approches the image of his brother and is ready to embrace him and welcome him back to the family; "...and me."

"I have only one thing to say to you." Craig said with his tone chaning slightly and seemly refusing to extend his arm in order to embrace him. That caused to Gregory to retract his arms as well. Craig's happiness was clearly a complete 180 degree turn from the red hot temper that Craig demonstrated at the place. That was the nightmare that was cast in the stone of his own mind which had been twisted and turned in it's own unique way.

"Yes brother?" Gregory asked looking puzzled as Craig's facial look was changing as well. He was clearly no longer happy to see him anymore.

"This is your _DEATH WISH_!" Craig screamed as he raises his hands to strike. Gregory is in complete shock that Craig would still be angry at him.

"What?!"Gregory asked surprised as Craig smacks Gregory in the face and the aftermath of that shot to the kisser would reveal the ture reality; "Don Karnage?!" It was all a dream and that was a frightening dream at that as he seers at his enemy. Don Karnage has successfully completed the Don Karnage shuffle of betrayal; a tactic in which Kit used and abused to save his new _family_ from Don Karnage's wraith worked to prefection. Gregory is currently kneeling down with his legs tied up and his wrists were tied to a wooden stake created by Don Karnage's Air Pirates Dumptruck and Mad Dog. This was an indication that they were in sleep for a good hour or so. He was finally noticing that Don Karnage was staring at him giggling in an evil tone. Mad Dog and Dumptruck were standing next to Don Karnage staring at something themselves. Prehaps it was their own handiwork on Gregory and company. Gregory soon realizes that he was just outside of the city in a small alleyway surrounded by natural rock walls about ten feet high and who knows how thick. Gregory started to look around at sees both Kit and Ernie tied up the same way as he was except that they were still asleep. Gregory felt a clutch of panic as he figured out that he was done in by a bunch of smart pirates.

"Well, well, well....If it isn't the moment of fright.." Don Karnage hissed in complete laughter; "..Still thinking about betraying me again you little creep!"

"KIT! ERNIE! WAKE UP!" Gregory screamed as he looked at Kit first and Ernie second. Don Karnage got so angry that he would smack Gregory Skywinds in the face once again trying to shut him up. However; it was too late as Kit Cloudkicker and Ernie Mandate wake and up and suddenly feel the same clutch of panic that Gregory was suffering. This situation was favoring Don Karnage heavily.

"You sauce of decandance!" Don Karnage hissed into Gregory's face; " I wanted to give them the rude awakening and you had to ruin everything..."

"Why thank you Don!" Gregory Skywinds responded with a wicked smile on his face; " I at least get something out of my failed attempt at bringing you to justice."

"I told you that we should have turned yourself in.." Kit said sounding like he was saying that he told him so; "..now we are caught!"

Ernie was looking at Gregory with a cross look;"I told you we shouldn't have trusted him."

"You are so vain in the head.." Don Karnage said giggling like crazy; "..I just can't give over myself's own laugh tracks...."

"That tellin zhem Captain!" Dumptruck whistled brilliantly.

"Yeah; good going Captain!" Mad Dog chimed in rubbing elbows with Dumptruck before Don Karnage turns around and looks very angry at his motely crew. He knew what he was doing and he hated his furry Air Pirates intruptting him and upstaging him. He does have a reputation to protect if you can believe that....

"OOOOOOOOO.." Don Karnage hissed angerly ;"..Don't tell me that you _want your 50 boinks on the stupid noggin_?!"

"Sorry Captain!" Mad Dog said reacting in fear as he looked at Dumptruck and Dumptruck was showing the same type of fear that he was showing. Don Karnage's infliction of fear was enough to cause Ernie to shudder in fear while it caused Kit Cloudkicker to bite his lip. ~He's not so tough if I was free!~ Kit thought bitterly. He did not know who to actually blame; except to himself as he seemly does almost everytime. If there wasn't a clear liability present it would fall on his shoulders.

"Now that we got that brew-ha-ha.." Don Karnage said and then he starts to laugh uncontrollably into the face of Gregory before talking once again to the defenseless furries; "...out of the way. I love to laugh at oneself for I am the great pirate....the tomb raider of all matters evil....for I am the prince of all pirates..."

"That still doesn't change anything you murderer....!" Gregory protested without as much as a second thought. Don Karnage heard that comment and took it as an insult. Calling him crazy was ugly enough for the dark swordsmaster/swash-buckling pirate; but calling him a killer was in his eyes completely taboo. He wanted to raise his sword and destory this vulgar-mouth swine once and for all.

"MURDERER!!.." Don Karnage screamed before realizing that in his own sharp mind was that this furry known as Gregory Masamune looked very familiar; and the look in Gregory's eyes said it all as the image was none other than Wilson Skywinds; "...Do you mean you are..." He almost knew that this was Wilson Skywind's son; the guy in which he and his Air Pirates took down his plane and killed both Wilson and his wife. He knew all about the indicent as he made that deal with Konvent to arrest Gregory Skywinds. Konvent allowed Don Karnage to use their airplanes to attack Wilson Skywinds and pin the blame on Gregory by poisioning his brother Craig into believing that all police officers in the world were corrupt and leading him into this wild goose chase to find his brother and everything including the Island of TerraStone. It was a setup just to find the Emerald of Purefication and destory Cape Suzette and the reality of this world.

"Are you?" Kit asked wondering what was all going on around here.

"Gregory Skywinds....This is why you are a bloodthristy cold-blooded murderer." Gregory yelled back in Don Karnage's face as if he was ready to spit on him; " You don't even give a second though to those who die."

"Yeah I know.." Don Karnage laughed as he shurgged off the seriousness of his crimes; "..brilliant; isn't it?" Gregory looked down as he couldn't seer at Don Karnage as the shame was completely apparent. The furry race was reduced to this low and the compassion in the social fabric was completely gone; far worse than anyone could ever predict.

"What are you going to do to us?" Kit asked looking very cross as he and Don Karnage stared at each other for just a moment.

"Oooooo.." Don Karnage said with lots of glee; "..I betcha that he wants to know what I'm going to do to Cape Suzette?"

"Yeah; so?" Kit asked sounding not afraid when he was really scared at what Don Karnage has planned. The Emerald of Purification was clearly not a toy.

"Oooo....I am happy of myself that I got to tell ye the full-proof plan that will give me Cape Suzette!" Don Karnage said as he hold that very same Emerald of Purification and forces Kit Cloudkicker to look at it once again causing Kit to bite his lip once again in the bitter thought that his past would be exploited for Don Karnage's gain to plunder Cape Suzette once again; " This little stone is going to give me the wonderful plunders awaiting the fortress city. This stone will allow me to elimanate the minds of those silly-furry type people and they will be nice to me and give me their goods....I will ruin whole cities; countries; the world even...And I owe it all to you....."

"And I'll owe it to myself to stop you like I did the last time...." Kit added as Ernie Mandate realizes the wording of that exchange: Kit Cloudkicker has met Don Karnage before.

"Last time?" Ernie asked intruptting a good exchange in the process; " Kit!!!"

"Ah; yes the last time.." Don Karnage explains as he looks at Ernie sharply and smiling like the wicked evil pirate that he was; "..I remember that well. Thank you for bringing up your life with me my punny protege."

"Protege....Kit you're not....!" Ernie wondered as he figured that Kit of all people would never join such scum, a group that ruins people own good; albiet meaningless lives; " Please tell me that you were not an......"

"Air Pirate..." Kit responded bitterly as he figured that he couldn't escape the truth; "..Yes; I was!"

"I'm not surprised." Gregory said shaking his head and realizing that Kit escaped the pirates because of the shame that he saw from within; " Only a kid as moronic as they are would see through this evil pirates intentions." Ernie's innocent mind that was already broken to begin with was shattered in an instant.

"You worked for this pirate?" Ernie asked as he cannot look at Kit Cloudkicker anymore than has already been seen. How could he be friends with a former member of a group who cheats, steals and murders. It seemed that Kit was more gulity of crimes againest humanity than Gregory Masamune. Ernie was very cross and partially ashamed for accepting Kit as his friends without asking for his past in full. That's the dangerous part of a kid's life; many will accept someone at face-value and not become skeptical; even if the subject is 12 years old.

"Yes; and I'll tell you that the last time we faced; we nearly tortured you." Don Karnage reminded Kit of the time that he became a singing rooster in order to capture a parrot who hid a former pirate's treasure; ".not to mention the fact that if it wasn't for that loser-pilot; you wouldn't be here with this loser-hunter."

"This cannot be happening!" Ernie was now in denial thinking that Kit is actually lying; however, the words that Kit said were too serious to be a lie. Kit was a former Air Pirate and all innocence was shattered because of that relvation. Don Karnage has two victories now; the first one was getting the Emerald of Purification and the second victory was ruining the lives of three moronic furries and two friendships also died in the process. Don Karnage was smiling evily from ear to ear.

"Now before I go; I have one question to ask you.." Don Karnage said as he look at the three helpless men; ".a riddle as some would call it..."

"Go ahead.." Ernie said as he looks at Kit with a cross look; ".it's better than being with you."

"Ernie?!" Gregory protested feeling that Kit should be forgiven. After all; he was the one who did save Cape Suzette and even Gregory was starting to realize that as no one was able to survive betraying Don Karnage twice in a row. Ernie heeded no attention to the protest as taking it as a sign of Gregory's relationship with Kit as an Air Pirate. The whole shame of it all....

"Ahhh....you have some nasty streak in you." Don Karnage said looking into Ernie's eyes as if he was starting to find a partner for his succession to the Air Pirate throne; " How about a dream of freedom for being an Air Pirate?!"

"Forget it!" Ernie snapped back hissing on each word; " I may not like Kit anymore but you're even worse; you crazy little killer!" That was a big mistake; you do not want to raise Don Karnage's dandruff up because Don Karnage had not fear to take someone's live regardless of age. He is a villian and a murderer after all....

"_CRAZY_ _KILLER_!!" Don Karnage howled fliching with white hot anger as he slaps Ernie right in the face just like he did with Ernie; and that slap caused some serious bruising on Ernie's cheekbones as Ernie's face was forced to look at the ground upon impact; " NEVER CALL ME THAT WORD!!"

"Calm down captain...." Mad Dog said as he looks at Dumptruck and steps forwards as both Air Pirates shudder with fear of Don Karnage's out-of-control personaility. However; Don Karnage starts to realize in all of this that he was supposed to be higher than these children were. He was letting his own thoughts be exploited by these children. They are winning the battle if he does something againest his own thoughts. Don Karnage quickly turns slightly demented and clams down causing everyone to breathe a sigh of relief.

"You're right Mad Dog!" Don Karnage said calmy; " I'm letting this silly child type person take control over me...Besides; I haven't asked my grand finale question yet.." he looks at the tied-up train and delivers the question; "..What's slimy and solid at the same time?"

"Huh?" Kit asked confused at riddles. He hates riddles for the most part anyway....

"Answer: your death! Goodbye my traitors of the food chain...thank you for giving me the world riches...Au revior forever!" Don Karnage chuckled as he, Mad Dog and Dumptruck turn on their heels and walk right out of the alleyway very quickly as if something was about to approch them;" See you in the fire pit!" The Air Pirates were finally gone as the prisonner looked around and clearly had no place to go.

"What did me mean by'slimy and solid at the same time'?" Kit asked Gregory ignoring the fact that Ernie was looking towards the exit thinking and reflecting on what was happening. Prehaps he was too hard on Kit....but he wasn't too hard on Gregory.

"I don't know;" Gregory said as he sees a silouette of a curled rubber hose-like flesh; " but I'm afraid we are going to find out the hard way." The silouette was connected to six green/brown eyed/black crested viper-like snakes. They were about 11 feet long a piece and were slithering towards the group very, very slow. Ernie started to panic suddenly as he was deathly afraid of snakes.

"Oh my gosh...SNAKE!" Ernie protested; " I HATE SNAKES!!"

"Look at the size of them Gregory;" Kit said as he gulped, he was no fans of snakes eithers; "... are they poisonous...?"

"I have good news and bad news.." Gregory said as he looks carefully at the snakes and was shuddering with fear himself as this was the type of snake he didn't want to face; "....The good news is that these snakes are not poisionus..."

"Thank goodness...." Ernie said breathing a sigh of relief that was clearly premature.

"The bad news is that they actually turn people to stone." Gregory said and that would cause Kit to clench his teeth into a bitter sense of fear.

"WHAT?!" Kit could only say. The crisis that Don Karnage has created has worked to prefection. Cape Suzette was within hours away from being plundered. Kit and Ernie's re-piecing of their broken friendship would have to wait as everyone tied up was at the mercy of the Perti-Snakes. Just what the Air Pirate Captain had ordered.....

***

As Kit and his game company is suffering from the thought of becoming a permenent part of the ruins of TerraStone City; Don Karnage, Mad Dog and Dumptruck manage to exit the false volcano of TerraStone which led right to the city. Don Karnage had a lot of glee on his face; a glee of victory over those silly-bear type people known as Gregory Skywinds and his bonus catch Kit Cloudkicker. The smile Karnage expressed was evil to see the least; as he was a pirate after all. As the trio stopped outside the faux volcano; Don Karnage suddenly began to laugh like a hyena and that caused Mad Dog and Dumptruck to shudder in fear. They were pretty dumb; however they were ironically not immune to the wriath of Don Karnage.

"Everything has done so smoothly.." Don Karnage chuckled in an evil mood; "..smoother than a baby's bum on a crocking frog sitting in the bog.." Don Karnage was clearly continuing his assult on english grammer that was done only to annoy his captives or worse his crew;"..... OOOO...I'm so great that I'm so humbling over myself." Don Karnage stopped laughing and looked around to regain his bearings as the laughing caused him to lose them.

"Ah....Captain.." Mad Dog asked as he shivered with fear; "....there is still one thing on my mind."

"Ask away my little partners of mine." Don Karnage said with much tribute on his words; " My open door is always open sometimes." Sadly; even though they were smart enough to outsmart Gregory Masamune; they were still far from being rocket sciencists. In fact you will have to wonder how they were able to follow orders at all...

"Zh Captain." Dumptruck asked almost as if he was asking for a beating with the tone of voice and lack of intellegenace that was protrayed by the dog whose head is almost made of solid bone; "..Where za we going to get zun planes back? Zur CT-37's were badly zestoryed.." Don Karnage was cringing now; it was not like this was something new to him. They destoryed their planes and besides; with Gregory out of the picture, they would use Gregory's rental brown plane to escape. He looks at his two pirates with a cross-eyed look and the two showed signs of fear as Dumptruck and Mad Dog once again make him look bad.

"I'm not going to take you to the sky!" Don Karnage said angerly; " Use your head and use the silly-bear type Gregory's plane!"

"Ah yes Captain....now I remember." Mad Dog said causing Don Karnage's blood pressure to raise quickly; "..the silly bear-type person hunter is going to die anyway."

"Zo we use zis plane znstead?!" Dumptruck chimed in and that now Don Karnage was more angry and that blood pressure has cracked.

"If you two had shared a brain among ya.." Don Karnage yelled out; "..I'D BRAIN YOUR MISERABLE HIDES!!" The screaming caused both Dumptruck and Mad Dog to panic so much that they were running away from Don Karnage and into the TerraStone Island Jungle.

"Zoing ze Captain!" Dumptruck said in fear as he runs into the Jungle and out of sight of Don Karnage.

"Right behind you!" Mad Dog said in fear as he joins Dumptruck into the Jungle and was no longer seen by Don Karnage. Don Karnage grumbles a bit before turning to his right and walks onto the eastern path towards his plane. Suddenly an interesting feeling came over him and he started to laugh like a hyena once again.

"Fear is the ultimate movtivation!" Don Karnage chuckled as he continued to walk back towards the plane with the Emerald of Purification safe in his pouch that he was carrying. There was nothing that can stop him; not even his stupid Air Pirate crew. That would prove to be the most spooky effort yet....

***

Time was clearly not on the side of the adults (or parents of you want to be politically correct) of the children captured by Gregory Masamune as Baloo Waladaze, Sara Mandate and Derek Thursday were walking through jungle quickly making sure that they don't trip on tree roots again. Sadly; Sara and Baloo started to pant and wheeze while even Derek was pretty winded as well. Baloo Waladaze decided that he needs a break and prehaps going full speed was not a great idea after all...and they're almost there too....

"I cannot keep going.." Baloo said panting as he comes to an needed pit stop; " ..I need a rest!"

"Aw....quit complaining!" Derek said strongly even though he was breathing heavily as well; " No pain...no game and no life left...."

"Look you used to be a solider in training to prevent future wars.." Sara said realizing that trying to make a full effort with her body when that body wanted to stop; " ..Me and Baloo don't have that kind of training..."

"Yes; I feel quite winded myself." Derek said as he looked at the two tired furries and agrees relucently that if they want to save Kit and Ernie; they need to keep their energy up; " Let's rest right now....!" Derek stops in his place and sits down on a rock while Sara stops walking and sits down as well. Baloo was panting still and he couldn't stop shaking the mind telling him to keep going because of the guilt of losing Kit. Kit has been Baloo's guardian ever since they first met and they blended together as if they were useless without each other. Baloo now knows that he needed Kit more than Kit needed Baloo and it was a friendship that was needed to keep two children (Read: one who thinks he's an adult and one who is an adult) from becoming just more stats on the world of Earthia.

"Oh Kit...! I'm sorry...!" Baloo said looking down on the ground and acting very gulity and remorseful; just like any loving parent; " Please be okay?!"

"Baloo?!" Sara said as she looked at Baloo feeling gulity and looks quite sad that this father was regretting parenthood; " Your son Kit is lucky enough to have a father like you..."

"Madam?! Everyday; I always wonder that same thought.." Baloo said in a way that almost defied everything; "..Am I even a good father?" Sure Baloo wasn't techincally a father to the boy; however, he was lovable none the less and Higher for Hire was considered a family feeling place even though there was a lot of disfunctional stuff within that family. Still it was a family that has been known to gel in times of crisis; even crisis that are taken to the extreme....

"You should be lucky that you are just a fair father." Sara said looking depressed herself as the awful memories of her life were starting to surface once again and Sara wasn't going to resist them; " If you were a perfect father; I just don't know what kind of damage could have been done...."

"I don't understand..." Baloo said looking at Sara feeling confused. However; Derek shook his head feeling those bad memories coming back. Sara Mandate had a past that would terrify just about anyone. Kit has already heard just a small sample of this terror already and it was enough to make Gregory's actions seem light in comparison.

"I can answer that Baloo!" Derek said before looking at Sara; " That is if you can handle this Sara?!"

"I can.." Sara said was a weak smile ready to take the pain that she had within herself and express it through an effective means; "....As you proably have noticed by now; I do not have a husband."

"What happened to him?" Baloo asked looking at the ever saddening eyes of Sara Mandate.

"He is in prison serving time.." Derek started as he remembered that Sara's cowardly husband was taken away and the words uttered out of his mouth would make even men want to feel shame for what he did to Sara; ".Please do her a favor and weep as she tells you the story..."

"Oh stop it Derek!" Sara said looking cross; " It's not that dramatic...." Sadly; for Sara, the entire ordeal that she went through five years ago destoryed and ruined many lives. Someone died directly, two were tortured, a boy's innocences was shattered in an instant (read: even though someone showed the light of way), many women were in fear of men, beer and wine were banned because of that and every single male person was rarely treated the same ever again; all in that ordeal that would prove to the world just how low a furry can stoop.

***

Back inside the city of TerraStone; inside the alleyway knelt Gregory Skywinds, Kit Cloudkicker and Ernie Mandate are still tied up as those dreaded Perti-Snakes were slithering closer and closer towards the group; now officially 15 feet away. Luckly the snakes were very slow and it would be a fairly long time before they actuallt bite one of the characters. It was a slow form of torture that Don Karnage was best known for. Still; it was better than actually getting bitten by them. One bite and you shall be a stone statue. There is no cure and no counter againest it. Sadly; the exits were blocked and the ropes prevented them from escaping.

"Oh great! Just what we need.." Kit said acting frustrated as he struggles to get free; "....smart Air Pirates; I cannot free myself..." Ernie could only watch him; ~There is fear in his eyes.... He's afraid to die! I don't blame him....death is honorable when you pass away; not from murder...~ Gregory thought.

"Kit?...I'm sorry for yelling at you." Ernie said look at Kit with sad eyes as Kit continues to struggle; " It's just that I was shocked at the thought that you saw the sight of evils being produced in this world...I just thought that I was alone..."

"Believe me; I've faced hardships worser than this.." Gregory said trying to make it sound like he has heard all this too much before; "..and bigger evils than this. Why did Konvent turn againest the justice-oriented police and do a deal with the devil?"

"So are these snakes.." Kit said gulping at the size of those snakes and the fact that they were deadly made his fur stand on end; "..They are coming closer...."

"Umm...Kit?! Maybe I should tell you what happened in my life before I met you.." Ernie said now feeling that if Kit had no family; prehaps he should tell his story; "..As you proably know by now; my father was in fact a child abuser...before he went to the hole for good...."

"Yeah; I know.." Kit asked bitterly; ".what is this world coming too?"

"Well; no matter what the outcome;" Ernie said strongly and with a tear dripping down his cheek as the pains were starting to come back; "....no justice will ever bring my sister back!"

"Sister?" Gregory asked. ~These kids had families? How could you tell?~ he thought.

"Yeah; Sister." Ernie asked with a painful tone in his voice; thinking that Gregory didn't know anything about family; "....Did you ever have one?!"

"Yeah; I just hope that Sherri is still alive today..." Gregory responded believing that Ernie Mandate does not know what he is talking about. As far as Gregory knows; he did have a family. That family was destoryed by the Air Pirates and by a police force who believed that they were above the laws that they were suppose to preserve.

"Sadly; my sister will not experience the chance to see a long and healthy life.." Ernie said with his eyes looking sharp; "....no thanks to my so-called dad...." Ernie's tone of voice made him sound a bit morbid as the dreadfulness of the process known as the flashback was going to rear it's ugly head once again. The story from adults was frightning as it is; however, hearing it directly from one of it own victims who managed to survive only made this story even more digusting and morbid. Sadly; for all that it has touched; the innocence was shatter forever and it makes you wonder if the story should stop talking to itself......

~

December 1st, 1931

It was officially five years ago back in the city of Cape Suzette; but in a much different place. It was the slum (which by Cape Suzette standards were very mild) area where furries didn't have enough money to afford anything better and dispair was apparent. It was on the eastern outreach of Cape Suzette where a small shack-like house which had only four rooms and somehow managed to have running water and some lighting. This house was unique in that it was the smallest place in the area and had a fairly small lawn that most areas didn't have. The sence was focused on a small orange cat who looked a foot shorter than Ernie and was just over seven years old. There was Ernie Mandate at his former home and he was digging for something and had a hint of fear overcoming his own emotions. He was wearing the same type of clothes as he was wearing today; only compressed to his former size.

"Where is that newspaper?" Ernie said with a scared look on his eyes as if someone is about to become angry at him; " If I don't find where the dog buried it my dad is going to...."

"What in the holy earth are you doing...?" a man's voice screamed out as a middle-age orange cat who looked like an adult version of Ernie Mandate. He was very tall and had a weight to match it as well. He was wearing a blue sweater and green pants with a black belt tied around his waist. To many in the jazz business; his stage name was Blue Stalker; however, to his family he was Tony Mandate. Tony was a very good and moderately successful music artist. He was considered a kind man to many who have been touched by his music. Tony decided to take a couple of years off to take care of his family. It sounded like the right thing to do to put your family first. However; to Ernie Mandate; Tony was a psychopath and a child abuser and an evil father at best. He looked completely out of it; as Ernie knows, his father was also a heavy drinker of wine and beer. He wished that _daddy_ was still in the music business. He had enough money to buy a house in the rich section of Cape Suzette's elite and yet he refused to do so. Tony believed that it was a cop out to him and that he was the law in the run-down shack. Ernie had no way out that he could think of...

"But dad;" Ernie protested with fear knowing that Tony wasn't going to accept his protest; " I was...."

"Don't you dad-me young man." Tony shouted sounding very drunk; " You hid my newspaper!"

"But Dad;" Ernie tried to defend his charge; ".... the dog hid the..."

"Don't you talk back at me..." Tony shouted back as he grabs Ernie by the chest and places him next to his hip; squeezing so that Ernie couldn't escape and walks towards the house; "..I'll teach you to defy my law...."

"But father...." Ernie protested for a third time however he was interuptted by a drunk Tony Mandate.

"SHUT UP!" Ernie screamed violently as he takes Ernie into the house; "I'll give you _the ultimate punishment!_" Tony opens the door and Ernie attempts to kick and scream; but no one was there to notice. Tony walks into the shack-like building and goes into the small hallway which was 12 feet long and 8 feet wide and 8 feet tall. There were two doors; one which on the left hand side and one that was to the end of the hallway. Tony walks towards the left door and opens it. He gives an angry cross look at his offender before walking into the room and shuts the door behind him... What happened in there was completely unspeakable; and as you will see, this will stay unspeakable.

**He dragged me into what he called _the room_; a cold; ghostly room with just one chair.** Ernie said as there are slient screams and protest coming out of young Ernie's voice ** There were no windows and the noise surrounding the house prevented anyone from hearing us.**

**What did he do to you?!** Kit asked looking very concerned at the tone that Ernie was expressing ** Dragging a child into a room that is dusty and cold is coming close to actual child abuse..**

**It gets much worse..** Ernie continued to explain as the light screaming and now forceful giggling started to express itself within the air **.My _dad_ forcefully seats me into the chair and ties me to the chair with thick ropes. Then he would leave the room.**

**Now that's child abuse....** Gregory responded acting quite scared as he had never seen anything like this even though he should have known that he was doing the same thing as well. Kit gulps in horror looking at the amount of violent behaviour that this father would use.

**Thank you Mr. Expert!** Ernie hissed as the father was now starting to shout such obsence lanuage that would nearly kill a lesser kid's heart; "Then he would bring in via a leash a brown german dame hound into the room and that would bring my factor of fear to maximum. The dog would first use his muzzle to sniff and then he would againest his own will lick my feet.**

**This is torture!! This is unacceptable!! Reprehensible!!** Kit shouted in agnony as he shudders in fear as he remembered what Don Karnage and his pirates did to him only a couple of months ago when he and Ignataz were looking for treasure **It is child assult at it's worst! I cannot believe this....This is assult by your own father!!** That statement started to make Kit's own mind light up with the truth. Despite all the pain and suffering that Kit gives to Baloo and all of this past coming back to haunt him; the fact that it was clear that they (Rebecca, Baloo, WildCat and Molly) at Higher for Hire loved him very much and that he was lucky that he had a puesdo-father figure and a ture firend in Baloo Waladaze. These events were starting to humble him with perfection and show the ture power of his new friends that were finally the real friends Kit was looking for.

** Please don't blame the dog...** Ernie responded feeling a bit sorry at the fact that this dog was even involved and also abused as well ** At times when he sees me; he really tries not to hurt me; however, my _dad_ would smack the dog at the back of the head. The dog had huge bruises everywhere!**

**You can add animal curelity to that list.** Gregory chimed in.

**I guess you can call all of that..** Ernie said nodding his head **....and everytime I even so much as breathe wrong; I would be strapped to the chair. Mom couldn't stop him... Dad threathened to destory her life if he didn't have his rules.**

**That's terrible!** Kit said harshly as he saw more of same. Tony Mandate was believe it or not as evil if not eviler than Don Karnage could be. Sara Mandate was being used as an object to justify the actions

**He was a very heavy drinker and it was the hard stuff..** Ernie admitted that Tony was unable to control himself while drinking **...However; when it came to heinousness nothing compare to what he did to me and my sister when he's not drunk..** This would show he was completely evil in more ways than one **..He would punish me just because my sister was threathening my _manhood_.** For those who don't know or don't care to look it up. The phrase manhood refers to the right of passage created by the social to the growing up of being a male member of the social culture.

**What? Molly has been my sort of sister for the last three months and she's never destoryed my _manhood_.** Kit stated referring to the innocence that she had brought into his life which was something that Kit never understood completely; but knew that it was saving his own life and creating better lives for both of them **I know that considering how much of a pain she is. She is friskier than I am.**

**I'll never forgot that day..** Ernie said shedding another tear which was an acute case of pain **..the day that would change my preception of the world forever.** The darkness started to return to light once again.

March 9th, 1931

The real story of Ernie Mandate can be summarized in this sequence of events coming into the flashback: It was a couple of months later inside a shaded forest with small burst of lights coming out exposing the natural ground covered with random treeroots and numerous plants and fungus mushrooms. Ernie was running without fear and he didn't watch his feet as he tripped over a treeroot and fall down hard on his knee; scraping it pretty good to cause a small amount of blood to trickle out.

"Owww.." Ernie squealed in pain; "..My knee!!" Ernie then for some reason bites his lips trying to relief himself from the pain and prevent himself from shedding tears. Crying was a sign of weakness in his father's eyes and even a small tear could set him off. Tony Mandate's fathering was causing Ernie so much fear that it was like Tony was always in the area even if he wasn't really there. Paranoia was gripping him...until a small female cheetah kid who was only a year younger than he was (read: she was at the tender age of six) wearing white overalls, a blue shirt and a red bow tie tied around her right ear. She was Ernie's sister and looked like a very innocent girl. She had rarely seem what Tony was doing to her. However, while she had heard of Tony's behaviour; Sara reassured her of the real world looking like and was able to protect her from _dad_. However; she wasn't happy since her brother wasn't a part of that kind of world that it could be thanks to Tony's obession to make a man out of Ernie and to impress the social fabric.

"Don't be afraid to express your tears brother.." the female voice said; "..It's a sign of strength..."

"Jenny?!" Ernie said revealing her ture name and was trying to hold back tears; "You're going to get into trouble."

"With whom? Our drunken dad?" Jenny asked seriously with her compassionate tone shining brighter than the warm sun; " Ernie....don't be afraid to cry." She looked puzzled and Ernie felt muddled indeed. She hasn't suffered from dad just yet and according to _dad_; Jenny is ruining his life. Ernie's fear factor continued to increase; if dad finds out.....What if he kills her just to save him from being a girl in his own eyes? Jenny however; looked confused that Ernie hasn't really got the message and knew that Tony was ruining his life just to make a stereotype.

"Ouch!" Ernie shouted as tears of pain were streaming down his face; "It hurts...."

"That's good..." Jenny said slowly as he untied the red bow from her right ear and uses it to wrap around the skinned flesh wound of Ernie's left knee. Ernie was scared because this was considered taboo to Tony.

"Please don't help me!" Ernie protested; "I don't want to be weak!"

"Do you believe that Dad's _advice_..." Jenny asked strongly; "...being tough?!"

"What're you saying..." Ernie said trying to get the proper words as if he was trying to confess to something so his sister could still live; "..he's _our_ father. I _have_ to listen to him." The problem was that even Ernie was starting to realize that even he couldn't fool her sister with that explaination because his tone was weak at best. Jenny as expected was not buying it.

"Our mother is scared to death." Jenny responded feeling sad for Ernie that he may not have known that Sara life was being threatened by her own husband; " Believe me; being tough is no way to get into real life."

"I don't understand..." Ernie said as he was finally starting to admit that his father was not even trying to tell him about the real world. Jenny started to see that the time was finally right to change Ernie into a real furry being and not a male stereotype.

"Come with me...." Jenny said as Ernie rises to his feet; "....it's time that _I_ show _you_ what our _dad_ doesn't want _you_ to see..." Ernie thought that Jenny was being a bit bossy; but at least she was no Tony and she was a pretty wonderful six year old girl to say the least.

"Okay;" Ernie said as Jenny runs forward back into the light of the real world; "...but I don't understand...." The light started to become dark as Ernie walks behind Jenny into the light of the real world.

**She doesn't believe that we should accept his awful world that we live in.** Kit said seeing the truth of the real world. In all of his adventures he had seem the harsh realities of the world; however, he somehow was able to continue to believe even to this day that this kind of world was unacceptable. If there was only a way (simple, complex or otherwise) to change the hearts of people....

**In it's own unique way she was a savior to me..** Ernie said as the images of that day with Jenny started to come back to his head **..That day was awesome; I got to do things that I never thought of before...She planted a garden, eating ice-cream, walking in the park, planting a garden, drawing beautiful pictures, playing _Simson Says_, did I mention growing a garden...** The images came to light as the darkness was brightened to show that. In one scence there was Ernie and Jenny placing sunflower seeds into sandy soil and Jenny was watering them with a green teapot shaped watering can. In another scence it showed Ernie and Jenny walking towards a overhanging wooden sign that says 'park' in black letters both eating an ice-cream cone. Jenny had strawberry while Ernie had vanilla icecream. Yet another scence showed Ernie and Jenny spread chest first onto the grass and they were drawing pictures with pencils. The pictures they drew wouldn't win beauty contests; but they didn't have a care in the world as all children have that potiential. (read: We are born cute and lovable). The last scence was showing Jenny saying _Simon says raise your hand..._ and Ernie was raising his left hand up into the air. They were playing the game Simon Says. For some strange reason; that image of Jenny and Ernie planting a garden showed up repeatly until the light of the scences started to turn dark once again.

**You did three times in a row....** Gregory said feeling a bit annoyed. This sounded like Ernie Mandate was going to have his wonderful life back. However; the truth was more digusting than the ficition as the _harsh_ side of the world started to rear its ugly head once again. Ernie's voice was turning from happiness to a future that was considered very bleak.

**It was near sunset when the unthinkable happens...** Ernie said as the darkness of his flashblack turned into an orange/red color indicating that the sun was finally starting to set. Ernie and Jenny had returned to the Mandate house. Sara was not here at this time as she was shopping for food and clothing. (read: Grocery day) They both stop in front of the front door of the house and Jenny started to talk. Ernie's dispair was almost gone; he was recovering well as a furry and he was seeing the real world for what it was; a peaceful earth that has extreme wounds on it's body that were self-inflicted by a chosen few adults who simply didn't care anymore.

"See Ernie.." Jenny exclaimed smiling widely; "..this is the wonder of the world that dad won't show you."

"I'm impressed.." Ernie said with sheepish grin; "...This world is so nice and beautiful that I forgot what _my_ purpose was before." Ernie was indeed impressed; her sister was smarter than even he would have thought. He believed that he was set for life.

"Believe it or not;" Jenny responded; "...there is a lot more in this world then what you I have done today...."

"Really?!" Ernie asked looking ready for another go at the real beauty of this entire world that he was finally seeing for the first time.

"I kid you not.." Jenny said giving out that sheepish grin before yawning; "...however; let's get some food and sleep. We need our rest." She looked very tired indeed. Ernie nodded in agreement as her civil attitude was pouring into the psyche of Ernie Mandate.

"Gee.." Ernie said rubbing his left foot angainest his right ankle; ".Thank you sis!"

"No problem..." Jenny said as they both embrace each other in a warm loving hug and Jenny kisses Ernie on the cheeks causing Ernie to suddenly blush as Jenny separates from him. That was a big mistake as Tony Mandate flings the door open and enters outside. Before Ernie could even respond; Tony proceeds to grab Ernie by the neck and that started to cut off his air supply. Ernie struggled to get free but he was only making it worse. Jenny looks in absolute horror as she was seeing this terror for the very first time and that was making her shudder in absolute fear.

"What are YOU DOING?!" Tony screamed as he looked at Ernie in an unstable rage. His was upset because Ernie was late. Tony had a curfew that would make even the most adults wonder if that is correct.

"Leave him alone!!" Jenny protested. Jenny was in fear for Ernie's life and you couldn't blame her. Ernie was running out of air quickly. Tony then hears Jenny's voice and looks directly at her with bullets in his own dark eyes. Tony saw the real reason why Ernie was late. it was that girl again; the one that Tony Mandate feared was killing Ernie's quest to become a man (read: male stereotype).

"YOU AGAIN?!" Tony screamed bitterly at Jenny; "You cannot and will not stand in front of this child's manhood."

"Let go of me!!" Ernie tired to say something; but the squeezing effect which was like breaking a neck off a chicken was making him gag on half the words and he ultimately didn't make sense. Tony wasn't about to let go and if Jenny didn't do something; even though she was againest violence; Ernie was going to die from a broken neck.

"NEVER!!" Tony screamed into Ernie's face; " I will not let my boy turn into a girl." Jenny clearly had enough as she couldn't allow this terror to continue anymore. While she didn't have anything to fight with she suddenly saw an opening as Tony's feet were wide open as he was distracted with squeezing Ernie like a fish. Ernie remembers the result of her actions all too well.

*Sadly;** Ernie explained ** my sister who for one day showed me what the ture world really looks like; made a big mistake.** Quickly; and without any regard for the consquences; Jenny jumped into the air and landed feet first; stomping right onto Tony's big bare feet (read: they were huge: size 13 I believe). The impact bruised and redden the top of his feet and Tony begins to scream in pain.

"Ouch!!" Tony screamed in absolute pain; " YOU LITTLE.....!!"The impact also causes Tony to accidently throw Ernie againest the rough wooden walls of the house. That impact completely knocked out Ernie and he fell into a seated position.

**My husband was a trial for murdering my daughter and various other counts of child assult** Sara said seemly coming into the story as Tony sees Ernie and realizes that he couldn't punish him and was angry that he could very well be dead ** ...What he would say chilled the entire courtroom....** Tony was fed up and realized that he could have killed Ernie accidently and in his own twisted mind Jenny was to blame. He puts his hand on Jenny the instant he sees her. Jenny tries to run away but Tony was quick enough to grab her by her legs.

"You pest!!" Tony screamed in acute rage as he overshadows Jenny and grabs her by the hips.

"Let me go!" Jenny screamed back squirmming, trying to get free. It was no good since she was much lighter than Tony and there was no escape from him now. Tony stands up as Jenny is placed on his hip and he drags Jenny in the house as Jenny's feet were wailing away trying to get free.

"So you want to change: _ER_ ruin my son's life eh?!" Tony shouted as he shuts the door from the inside leaving Ernie hurt and out cold; " SO BE IT!! I'LL JUST PUNISH YOU INSTEAD!!"

"You're mean.." Jenny protested as her yells turned into a full scream; "..AND EVIL!!"

"I will not let you turn my son into a girl!!" Tony screamed as he opens the door and shows Jenny the very _room_ that he used to punish her brother many times before. Once Jenny saw the chair she screams loudly like a girl scream in the horror of it all.

"Why?!" Jenny cried as Tony places her harshly into the chair causing her to whince in pain; " You said...." Tony made a vow that he would only punish Ernie and that if Jenny did anything wrong; Sara would deal with it. That was the only compromise in this dysfunctional marriage and that was breaking apart at the seams as well.

"YOU DECIDED TO BE A BOY!!" Tony shouts back as he grabs the rope and quickly starts to tie Jenny up.

"NOOOOOO!!" Jenny screamed loudly as she realizes that she was about to be tortured as well. Tony Mandate's evil intention showed no ends at all and he must be stopped by death or by imprisonment. The light went completely dark again...

**When I woke up...** Ernie said as he starts the wake up revealing more of the flashback ** I saw mom right front of me.** Ernie wakes up and discovers that Sara was cradling Ernie and trying to revive him.

"Are you all right?" Sara asked looking like the fear from her eyes was going to kill her. She realized that she couldn't hide from this anymore and that she would have to call the police as they were the swords of the almighty and are there to protect and serve the laws of the land. Ernie was feeling a ringing in his ears; but he was also hearing the uncontrollable screaming and laughter that was present inside the wooden house. Ernie's worst dreams were coming ture and that his own father was turely evil and someone was going to die for that fact.

"It that a ringing in my ears?!" Ernie said woozy before finding out that Jenny was laughing; " OH! NO! JENNY!!"

"Ernie; go to a police officer at once.." Sara said as she set Ernie on his feet; "..I'll handle _dad_!"

"He'll kill you..." Ernie said sounding frightened. Nothing like this has ever happened and he's seen what Tony has done to Sara. Sara took no heed and was ready to show her courage. Tony broke his word on discipline issues and that he must pay for his crimes. Sara looks at Ernie and discovers that he hasn't left yet.

"JUST GO!!"; Sara screams causing Ernie to nod in fear as he runs quickly to the west of the property which leads directly to the police station. Sara enters the house and discovers a few things. Number one thing that she noticed that the wooden door leading into the _room_ was flung wide open and the second even more distrubing thing was that Jenny had stop protesting, laughing and screaming while Tony was yelling louder and louder now.

"WAKE UP!!" Tony screamed loudly causing Sara acute fear and terror; " DON'T SLEEP ON ME YOUNG LADY!!"

"DON'T TELL ME.." Sara screams as she enters the _room_ and sees the most horriable sence that a parent could ever see as her own husband was yelling at the tied-up Sara; shaking her harshly. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were tied up as well and it looked like she was tied-up a lot tighter than Ernie ever was due to the skin color showing tints of ice blue/purple color. Her eyes were only partially open and looked uneven. Her legs were thrusted into the air unnatrually and there was foam coming out of her mouth and wasn't breathing; "..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!." Sara Mandate's emotions boiled over so servely that she pushed Tony Mandate out of the way causing her husband to drop to his seat for a few second as she unties her and checks her daughters pluse. Her panic would suddenly turn into tear and she began to wail; "..She's dead.."; she looks directly at Tony with anger boiling to nothingness; "..YOU KILLED HER! SHE HAD...."

"KILLED OUR SON'S MAnhood." Tony's temper suddenly went from white hot to ice cold as if he really did intentionally murdered her. Tony was not drinking this time was was in complete control as in a quick motion; he grabs Sara by the arms and twisted them behind her back causing her pain; "..You put those thoughts into Jenny's head so you could murder Ernie as a real boy." he started to act just like a lord's preacher expect that he was using the good graces in vain; " Jenny killed Ernie... She's paid the price for her evil...." Sara was in a complete nightmare now and she realized that she was at fault for not stopping him.

"You'll never get away with this!!" Sara screamed loudly but Tony places even more pressure on her wrist; trying to break them from her arms as she screams violently.

"I already have..." Tony said in cold blood ready to destory a second girl from the face of the earth; "I killed the murderer and Ernie will grow up as a real boy!!" However; Tony didn't realize that Ernie wasn't around and he actually contacted a police officer and he entered the _room_ armed with a stun gun. He was an over six feet tall beaver who wore a blue police uniform. He takes the turned on stun gun and nail's Tony's back with the electrical end of it and that caused Tony to let go of his wife and he slumps to the pain shaking from the pain delievered. Sara drops to her knees and was crying her lungs out. Her marriage was over and Tony turely ruined Ernie's life and everyone else's to boot. Jenny was dead and there was a tragic experience that should have been prevented.

"Tony Mandate!" the police officer commanded; " You are under arrest...!!" The police officer then proceeded to slap on the steal handcuffs on Tony and read him his rights and Ernie enters the room and gasps at the terrible sence of carnage that was presented to him. Whatever innocence was created as a result of Jenny's kindness was gone in an instant.

"Mother!!" Ernie screamed crying loudly as he approches Sara who was on her knees right now; " JEENNNYYYY!!!"

"Oh Ernie!!" Sara cried out as the two embraced each other and cried together as the image of the sence finally faded to darkness. The consequences were going to be grave in this time.

**I never felt this close to my mother before.** Ernie said with tears down his cheeks feeling the pain of Jenny's screaming ** Dad didn't destory the ties that bind; he only strengthen them.**

**Tony was found guilty of murder, assult, torture and was placed in prison for life.** Sara explained the trial that took place in the months that followed this murder ** Death was not good enough for me for many years of torment of my son and daughter. We divorced soon after. Under the law of confinement; me and Ernie got all of his remaining earnings. His music was also banned because of the law that he must not profit from his criminal acts. We moved to an eastern hub of Cape Suzette and I got a job in biology...** Sara then started to shed a painful tear ** However Ernie was changed forever...he cried in sleep six months after her death. It wasn't a surprise; since Tony's last words were just plain obsence and digusting.** Then the image of Tony Mandate appeared without warning.

**I may have been found guilty by the mommies of this world. ** Tony proclaimed coldly as he was standing up with three officers who looked exactly like the police officers as they drag him into the darkness with objects being thrown towards them and shrieking and outrage and anger foretold the man's own wickedness **..the dad's must take over before we are destoryed by the wicked souls of women as God foretold!! The war has begun!!**

~

The darkness turned to light as the sence shifted to the present at TerraStone Island's Jungle while Baloo and company stopped for a rest. All of them were beginning to weep and in Derek's case; fear was still apparent in his own mind. The story was so digusting that many laws have been added since then including child abuse in the private square. Progress was made; however, even the government know that only hearts can be changed before child abuse and assult can be wiped from the face of the earth. The feeling was overwhelming; "....and that's the story of my sad husband!" said Sara feeling overwhelmed as she drops to the ground and was feeling the full effects of her own story that would run your blood cold. It was enough to make anyone want to protest and make the punishment of death. No one was unaffected by the sad story of Jenny as for some reason Mad Dog and Dumptruck was talking about something and they seemed deeply affected by the story.

"That was a _sad_ story!" Mad Dog said teary-eyed as his voice sounded very sad. What was Mad Dog doing here?

"It's makes our boss seem right!" Dumptruck also cried as Sara, Baloo and Derek suddenly realize that Mad Dog and Dumptruck were actually right behind them. They had heard everything that was spoken and Sara is gritting her teeth in anger over the faux sympathy that Mad Dog and Dumptruck gave to her.

"You flithy beasts!!" Sara shouted as everyone turns around and faces each other. Baloo was chomping at the bit wanting to get a piece of Kit.

"Where's Kit?!" Baloo demanded.

"Where's my son?!" Sara demanded as well as Mad Dog stared directly at Sara and giggled with an evil smile painted across his kisser.

"Let's say that both will very soon be immortalized by the wraith of serpents...!" Mad Dog said smirking as any evil Air Pirate would do.

"Mad Dog?!" Dumptruck said acting too honest for his own good; " Why zot just zay zhat znakes will zite zhem and zurn zhem to ztone?"

"WHAT?!" Derek shouted as Mad Dog looks at Dumptruck and cringes at the thought that he was explain everything that Don Karnage had done to Kit.

"You fiend!!" Baloo shouted in protest and was about to apporch Mad Dog when just then Mad Dog takes out a round container from behind his back. It was the same container used by Gregory Masamune to put Kit's new friends to sleep earlier.

"Well then eat my real dust you dumb bear..." Mad Dog shouted as he throws the container at the feet of the group. The container breaks and dust flies completely into the faces of Baloo, Derek and Sara. That allows Mad Dog and Dumptruck to run past them scott-free as Baloo and company cough repeatly and their eyes watered because of those dust particles.

"What do you know?!" Mad Dog said running and once snapped his fingers; " It worked!!"

"Yeah; se zust in on ze!!" Dumptruck chimed in as they both run towards the western side of TerraStone Island and out of sight. Once the dust settled a few minutes later; Baloo and company manage to wipe the dust off their face. Then something managed to encourage the team to wonder; if that turely was one of Gregory's famous containers then why did they not drop like flies...?

"Wait a minute!" Baloo said looking around and seeing that he was wide awake along with Derek Thursday and Sara Mandate; " How come I'm not sleepy?"

"They stuffed dust in that container." Sara said as he picks up the container and sniffs it. There was no sign of residue. They have been tricked into fear that they would be the next victims of that sleep powder. Still; Baloo felt a clutch of panic as those Air Pirates were running towards the another direction and towards the SeaDuck. His pride and joy.

"My Plane!" Baloo yelled out realizing that they were going to leave via the SeaDuck; "They're trying to steal my plane!" The Air Pirates had stolen his plane once before and tried to use it to stop the cliff guns of Cape Suzette as Don Karnage attempted to plunder the city. He shuddered to think what they would use them for now.

"Don't worry Baloo. I'll stop them!" Derek said as he runs towards the same direction that Mad Dog and Dumptruck were heading; " Go and save Kit!" Derek runs until he is officially out of sight. Baloo nodded with approval; if anyone could protect his plane it would be Derek Thursday.

"All right my dear;" Baloo said as he point towards the faux mountain seen in the distance; ".... we have kids to save..."

"And an iceman to melt....!" Sara saluted as they run into the opposite direction.Sadly; for the the group who was to rescue Kit and Ernie, time was clearly not on their side. The terror was winning this battle as....

***

The terror was coming closer and closer as time was finally starting to run out for Gregory Masamune, Kit Cloudkicker and Ernie Mandate back at TerraStone City. Those Perti-Snakes have make serious enough progress that they were now just five feet away from biting their tied-up victims. One bite was all that it would take to kill these three furries. it would turn them into stone statues. And worst of all; there was no cure for them and even then you have to make sure that they haven't been weathered enough to be worth it. Gregory, Kit and Ernie was squirming trying to get free; but it was no use and they were completely out of breath right now.

"Ernie, I...." Kit said gasping for air; feeling sorry for dragging Ernie into this problem and hearing the sad story that Ernie had told. Even though Baloo, Rebecca, WildCat and Molly have shown that the world was a good place; there was still proof that made it the expection rather than the rule and that only children are constantly good. If only he could turn back time now.. It was compassion that only friends would have and Ernie was starting to notice this.

"I understand...." Ernie said looking up as if he was looking into the heavens for his sister and relaying a message that he would be right beside her; " I may be joining my sister very soon.... I guess..."

"Mother? Father? I wished that I could find my brother.." Gregory joined in looking for Wilson Skywinds in those heaven realizing that there seemed to be no way out of this one; "... I have failed you....." Don Karnage had finally won it seemed as the Perti-Snakes ignored their screams and slithered forward now just a few feet away from them and their jaws started to open with their tongues hissing violently.

"Baloo.....please help me.." Kit cried out as then a miracle was about to occur, a gaint stream of water approches the group of Perti-Snakes from the side and pushes those snakes violently againest the wall; "...Huh?!"

"We've been saved....!" Ernie said breathing a sigh of relief as the Perti-Snakes quickly slither out of the area in fear that more water would be used againest them.

"The Tickle Tricksters?" Gregory said as he noticed that there were five solider-like furries entering the area now armed with stone-made spears with wooden handles and they were wearing some kind of multi-color painted stone armor and helmets; "They came back....." There were two armidillios each of them barely over five feet tall and wearing red painted armor (Soliders #1 and #2 ), one small white sheep wearing blue painted armor (Solider #3), one black dog and one black cat who were wearing green painted armor who were the tallest in the group (Soliders #4 and #5) looking at the group with some degree of tastelessness. They didn't seem hostitle; mostly because Gregory was in no poisition to fight... This was weird to say the least; this was the ruin of the Great City and there were furries seemly still living here. How could they live this way? I beatcha that was what that professor was thinking about four years ago when his group was attacked by Perti-Snakes. If only he was still alive.

"I don't know who you are;" Gregory said as Solider #1 and Solider #2 approch the three tied-up furries; take their pikes and saw through the ropes of Ernie and Kit finally freeing them from Don Karnage's clutches; "but thank you...."

"Are you tomb raiders?" Solider #4 asked harshly as Solider #3 approches Gregory and saw through his ropes. All three furries were finally freed within seconds. However; something in that voice told Gregory that they were not out of the woods yet.

"Don Karnage is the tomb raider.." Kit protested cringing at the thought that they would be involved in such a crime; "..he's escaped!"

"That would explain you three's bondage..." Solider #5 exclaimed looking at the three and thinking that their approch to questonning was serious and firm enough to warrant truth-telling. They were clearly not tomb-raider in their eyes.

"Request premission to speak to your leader at once...." Gregory asked in a demanding tone that caused the soliders to become surprised.

"Lord TerraStone?!" Solider #4 asked a little surprised as he looks directly at Kit and then everything seemed to hit him figually. This was the same child that was with those so-called historians years ago. He was as nasty as ever it seemed...

"Yeah;" Kit said looking very annoyed and quite demanding; " he asked Lord TerraStone...."

"Ahhhh! The child who we saw four years ago.." Solider #5 proclaimed as Kit was surprised quite a bit over finding out that someone would want to speak to him after he escaped from the wraith of those snakes; "..TerraStone XVI has been waiting for your return...."

"Premission is granted....." Solider #5 said as he saw the same thing that Solider #4 was seeing.

"Could you do me a favor?" Kit asked thinking about his friend and wondering if they have known about this person; " Once you see a big grey bear wearing a red hat and yellow shirt. Could you tell him that I am safe and well...and also to come down with us."

"It shall be done my child." Solider #3 barked out; " Armo#1? Armo#2? Take these three to Lord TerraStone."

"Yes sir!" Armos1 saluted as he turned around and walks out of the area.

"Let us go!" Armos2 said as he nodded at the furries as a sign that they can walk now towards the place where they live. Gregory, Ernie and Kit were following the two soliders towards the answers to all of this history and to give out a warning. Strangely Kit was slient and could not say a word. How did these people know him? He was a complete stranger and was part of a tomb-raid which was not intended by his boss years ago.... This Lord TerraStone XVI must want something from him; or something to say to him. ~Lord TerraStone?! There _are_ people still here? But how? Well Kit....I'm about to find out!~ he thought.

"We have no time to lose." Ernie said as his tongue was not about to be loosen.

"Yeah;" Gregory nodded with agreement; " Don Karnage must be at the Iron Vulture by now..."

***

Back at the entrance of the faux volcano; Baloo Waladaze and Sara Mandate are huffing and puffing over running. They were finally there; the face where Kit and Ernie were held. It was now midnight and the night moon was causing massive concern for Baloo. Kit must be tired right now along with Ernie.

Sara stops and breathes heavily;"I never thought that running could knock the breath out of me..."

"I know...If I were in a race with Kit;" Baloo said as he walks slowly and was breathing heavily;" he'd lapped me at least ten times."

"In Ernie's case," Sara smirks back panting down; "I would be lapped fifteen times."

"This must be where Don captured the kids..." Baloo said as he and Sara slowly walk around the fake mountain as a means to converse energy and looked for the entrance. After about a few moments they have found the hole in which Gregory Masamune created with his sword and that caused Baloo's eyes to light up. Baloo discovered that it was pitch-dark inside and was looking for something to shine the path with and found nothing.

"Here; this should put a light on the subject." Sara said as she takes out from her pockets one of those new flashlights that could shine very brightly.

"Good grief.." Baloo said looking defeated; "..I've been unprepared for this!"

"Get used to this!" Sara said as she and Baloo enter into the mountain; " Rebecca might be able to blast even Shere Khan out of first place." Sara turns on the flashlight and shines it down the spiral stone-made staircase.

"Look; I would say that Beckey is tough... " Baloo pleaded his case for that Rebecca was getting way over her head when it comes to beating Shere Khan Jr. ; "....however; Mr. Khan's resources are overwhelming.... I would declare victory for Miss Manager right now."

"Mr. Khan's business practices have been questionable lately.." Sara snapped back feeling cocky about Miss Cunningham's chances; "..All Khan needs is to make a mistake and then it is on!"

"Are you hyper today?!" Baloo wondered.

"Not really.." Sara said as she and Baloo finally make it to the bottom of the stairway and discover that the doors were flung wide open; ".Oh Baloo..." Baloo walks forward and closes his eyes thinking that it was safe to cross I don't think that we should..." Sara stops walking and looks directly forward but forgets to shine the flashlight forward.

"Oh relax Sara, there's nothing my eyes see..." Baloo said as he opened his eyes as the light comes forward and exposes Soliders #3,#4 and #5 sticking those stone pikes right at Baloo's kisser.

"..YIPES!!" Baloo screamed as he fall to his seat and was afraid that he would be impaled by three big brutes.

"HALT!!" Solider #3, #4 and #5 shouted as Solider#5 looks directly at Baloo and seemed the least hostitle. Soliders #3 and #4 were looking at Sara with angry eyes. Baloo wondered how they would get out of this miss.

"What do we do now?" Sara asked.

"Ask them to keep their pikes out of my face!" Baloo responded looking mad at Solider #5 who got the best look and wonders if this looks like the bear that the little brown bearcub. He has to ask them...

"You look like the bear that brown bear kid wanted us to inform him...." Solider #5 said looking at Baloo and with a nudge told Soliders #3 and #4 to lower their pikes along with his. The soliders obeyed without question and lower their pikes right beside their hips.

"You've seen Kit?! Where is he you big brutes?!" Baloo demanded; " What have you done to him?!"

"We are here to inform you that this _Kit_ is safe and well...." Solider #4 explained which the tone didn't impress Baloo at all. He didn't like people sticking weapons into his face since the Air Pirate loved to stick guns in his face as well.

"I don't believe you.." Baloo protested angerly and demanded just one thing; "....Take me to _your_ leader!!"

"That's what the kid also commanded." Solider #3 explained feeling annoyed that Baloo would ask for such demands; " Very well...follow us....AND NO FUNNY GAMES!!"

"Yes sir!" Baloo and Sara gulped as Solider #3, #4 and #5 turn around and walk inside with Sara and Baloo trailing close behind. Baloo wondered about all the things that this civiliazation could do to Kit. It sounded so horrible and yet the real truth would proclaim different results ......

***

There was another 2,000 feet below the first city which was lost is a smaller city and yet this city was a place where many furries were actually living. It was named 'TerraStone City II', the real city settlement which was 3.7 km long by 4.1 km wide and 2,000 feet high; and was very old. It looked almost 2,000 years old although it was really founded in 305 AD. The city was governed by a high priest so the city was very religious in nature. It was amazing that this group could live in such conditions; however there was some unique things about this area that caused even the most fussiness of furries would stand in awe. To the southeast croner there is a strange device which looked like an air fliter. Interesting enough; the buildings are made from the same material as the lost city expect that these buildings were maintained very well. The biggest building to the dead north looks very similar to a large chruch which is not surprising consdering that the government is led by a high priest. The southeastern corner is where they grow their crops which is full with various fruits, vegatables and grains; a sign that they do not eat meat. There is a large pool of water to the southwestern corner. The housing area from the 2,700 plus inhabitents are to the northwest; while a section of unused land is to the northeast side of the city. A large pathway which rises above ground level and was shaped like a archbridge connects between the chruch-like building and an hand-cranked elevator which is the hidden entrance to the real city. The high chruch is a large building which is 200 feet long, 200 feet wide and 30 feet high. It is made of stone sediments shaped together to look like a chruch expect for no windows and two additional doors on each side; apparently leading to the city grounds. The other difference is that the bell is made of copper metal and it looked like it had a few signs of rust present. There was just one large room with a vaulted ceiling with a statue of the White Phoenix carrying that same blue light seen in the ruins above it. Kit Cloudkicker, Ernie Mandate, Gregory Skywinds, Armos 1 and Armos 2 are standing staring at the front of the chruch which has a large mural painting and on top of that was the strange blue candlelight that was shown inside the building where the Pearl of Wisdom was. Below the mural painting at eyelevel is a large pulpit with a cross hanging below. Behind the wooden oak pulpit is a large throne decorated with oynx and various gemstones on a wooden oak base; expect for the seat which was solid wood oak. The high priest was currently sitting on the throne and everybody knew him as Lord TerraStone XVI; a middle-age white/sliver horse who was almost seven feet tall and was wearing the white robes of the almighty; which contained multi-colored metallic-like trim across all seams with the back of the robe had the symbols of the White Phoenix and the images of stone and ground on the edges of the back of the robes. He was carrying a large wooden staff which on the top had the symbol of thw White Phoenix on it. He looked pretty friendly as most preachers on Earthia are and he was still young enough to preform the duties with grace and beauty as the almighty would ordered. There were also two additional furries on the sence. There was a female white horse wearing similar robes to TerraStone except that the White Phoenix symbol is not there on the back and she was wearing a tiara made of stone and onyx gemstones. Her name was JoAnne Wemir; the offical mistress of Gaia and was the wife of Lord TerraStone XVI. Everyone in the area calls her Lady Wemir. She had a good build on her shoulder and was more serious about the morals of people and would scold her husband if he suddenly went too far and she was also a year older than TerraStone XVI. The third furry was a brown ox wearing nobleman clothing such as grey tights, white shirt, a grey overcoat and a black prilgim hat and was the minister of TerraStone City II and advisor to the Lord as he is the master if wisdom and would be the furry to go to for history and all other advice in life. His name is John Ark. Lord TerraStone XVI looked very surprised that he was standing face to face with the 12 year old kid that his group saw years ago. It was a scary thought for him that he was even alive and kicking.

"Welcome to our humble place; surface dwellers of Gaia!" Lord TerraStone XVI exclaimed; " I am the high priest of the city of TerraStone II.." He then looks directly at Kit; "...Ahhh..." Lord TerraStone XVI stands up and walks towards the young bearcub; "..you must be the boy who my pages saw in the lost city four years ago..."

"I don't get it.." Kit said looking at TerraStone XVI eyes and sees that he is completely overwhelmed by his presence; "..Why am I so important here? Are you okay?"

"I've never seen an elder so _spaced out_ like that." Ernie said also looking at TerraStone and seeing the same thing.

"That's the power of faith; my child.." Gregory said looking serious; "..It'll overwhelm even the most powerful of preachers... Faith can do things that no force on Earthia can explain."

"I never thought that I would see it.." TerraStone said pausing at the thought of seeing him as he kneels down tries to touch Kit's face; ".....the presence of the...devine child..." Kit Cloudkicker was surprised that everyone in this city was staring at him in awe like he was some kind of God.

"_Devine Child?_ " Kit asked looking very confused as TerraStone XVI touches his chin; "I'm just a 12 year old kid...."

"I understand that you don't want to use those powers.." TerraStone XVI said as he lets go of Kit's chin and nods in understanding that he was afraid of the powers that he had according to Lord TerraStone XVI; ".. You are afraid to be corrupt by unbinded power. You are turely aware of the power and spirit that is deep inside your _souls_..."

"Souls? Unbinded power? What is this place?!.." Ernie asked thinking that Kit was telling the truth; ".And why are you underground?!"

"You ask too many questions.." Lady Wemir protested wondering if these were really tomb-raiders after all; "..I'm starting to wonder what your intentions are here?"

"Madam; the Emerald of Purification has been stolen!" Gregory said strongly; " This is an important issue!"

"What do you mean?" John said wondering that same question as well; " No one has raided the lost city in four years!"

"Please my dear;" TerraStone XVI stated as he returns to his pulpit; "....it is unfair to judge people on just questions alone."

"The ice-bear is telling the truth my lord...." Armos1 exclaims honestly. Lord TerraStone XVI could see that Armos1 was telling the truth after all. It was common sense playing out as the group actually asked to see him earlier. Why would they lie to them otherwise?

"You two are married?" Ernie asked as the word dear indicated that they were married.

"Of course we're married you saucy knave!!" Lady Wemir protested feeling very offended by the slight cocky attitude of one of the guests in TerraStone. However; TerraStone XVI ignored them as Ernie is no threat to them only in voice. And they can deal with dialogue very easily.

"That would explain the stableness of this city.." Gregory said putting his finger towards his lips; "..Very strong co-leaders is a strength of faith."

"Before I answer your questions.." Lord TerraStone XVI said as he looked directly at the three furries like he was some sort of judge in a trial; ".I have a few questions myself and be honest in your answers....Who are you?"

"I am Gregory Skywinds;" Gregory said honestly introducing himself and the kids himself like an adult would normally; ".....beside me is Ernie Mandate and the _devine child_ that you speak of is Kit Cloudkicker."

"You are truthsayers.." TerraStone XVI as he discovers that Gregory has a holder for a sword on his hip; "..Mr. Skywinds? What is that hanging next to you."

"Oh; you are looking at the sword on my hilt-holder." Gregory said as he notices that Lord TerraStone XVI is looking at his sword. Gregory takes the thin razor-sharp sword out of the holder and shows it to Lord TerraStone; being very careful not to touch it on the edge.

"Oh my..." Lord TerraStone XVI said as he saw the sword shining brightly and he was instantly overwhelmed by its presence; "..that's the spiritual sword of light." This reconfirmed Gregory's beliefs that this sword was not a run-of-the mill sword. Ernie was smirking as he saw an elder actually submitting to the authority of an inaminate object.

"You're right..." Ernie said smiling; "..Faith does overpower the oldest of man."

"Behave Ernie!" Gregory snorted; "He is the _high priest_ after all...."

"You are the _keeper_ of Jepang sword of light; Masamune!" TerraStone XVI proclaim sending Gregory into a state of closure as the sword's name was revealed; " How did you get this sword?" Gregory was surprised that anyone would ask him such a question. Then again; this group of peace-dwellers has not been on the surface of the reality of the world for over 1600 years.

"I got the sword from an old samurai warrior for whom I gained his trust." Gregory explained; " That was three years ago in Jepang...."

"Mr. Skywinds; I need you to listen to me..." John warned as he steps forward to look at that shiny sword for himself, resisting the urge to repeat Lord TerraStone; "....Do not let _that_ sword fall into the wrong hands. If evil demons get that then the world could return to the trouble state of the _War of the Creators_." This sounded like a warning to all that there was an acute case that the war that caused this world to exist was about to return to that state because of the holy powers of the Masamune sword.

"Our minister is uptight.." Lady Wemir smiled feeling that he blew this problem out of proportion; ".he can give very over-the-top dialogue."

"The Masamune sword is a sacred power.." Lord TerraStone XVI advised; "....do not underestimate it's power."

~That explains why this thin sword was able to cut through solid rock like melted butter....~ Gregory thought reflecting on those events such as opening the door to get into the ruined city of TerraStone ~The light has prevented me from killing furries with this sword.~ Gregory now realized that he had a huge role to play in the entire world and it was more important then anything else short of finding his own flesh and blood. "I understand...." were the only words that came out of his mouth. He was humbled by the thought of his importance in the entire world.

"My next question is to you young man.." TerraStone XVI said strongly and with compassion as all pastors should have; "..Why are you troubled by your past?"

Ernie didn't even think about the trouble; he knew the trouble to say without delay;"I lost my sister to a drunk man."

"I understand your pain Ernie..." Lady Wemir said shedding her toughness and seeing that some of his immorals were rubbed off from his father; ".It is diffcult to cope after losing a love one."

Ernie shook his head admitting strongly about his feelings like he was almost ready to cry; "I cry every night since she died...."

"It's okay to cry Ernie Mandate;" Lady Wemir explained showing Ernie the ture way to salvation; " it is a sign of compassion."

"That's what my sister Jenny said to me." Ernie said shedding a small tear.

"Then Jenny has not died in vain." Lady Wemir explained seeing through the tough-skinned Ernie and showed the compassion that would leak out onto Ernie himself; " She changed you into a better furry. It is now time to let go and live your life to it's fullest. Your sister is in heaven and will always over you as an angel. Understood?"

"I understand....I can live now. Thank you.." Ernie said as he turned to Kit; "..Kit? I have a great idea...once we get back home... Let's start a club. The club will be a club about adventuring and airplanes."

"That's a great idea." Kit said with glee in his voice; "We could bring new friends in who have the same kind of eye for adventure."

"Yeah; and you can be the leader." Ernie said admitting that he wasn't qualifed to handle the tough responabilities of a leader; " I mean you are the king of adventure..."

"Sorry; you're a better leader than I am." Kit shrugged with a sheepish look.

"Kids will be kids.."Lady Wemir nodded her head with approval of the scence that was unfolding;..They love the wonders of friendship."

"Agreed..." John responded in kind. The stone doors opened and Soliders #3, #4 and #5 entered the church along with Baloo Waladaze and Sara Mandate following close behind. The soliders closed the door and guarded it as TerraStone XVI spots the two parents of Kit and Ernie right away.

"Ah; we have more visiters here..." TerraStone XVI exclaimed and that causes Kit to turn around and sees both Baloo and Sara. ~ That must be Ernie's mom.~ he thought as Baloo notices Kit Cloudkicker right away and Ernie starts to turn around and is facing his mother. The nightmare for all of them was over. Both kids were safe and sound; thanks to Lord TerraStone XVI.

"KIT!!" Baloo shouts out. Gregory starts to turn around and notices the sence that he wished that he could copy himself.

"Baloo!" Kit runs to Baloo and they both embrace. Despite all the trouble that Kit got Baloo into; Baloo was clearly forgiving in the attempt. Although; Gregory was the kidnapper and Kit had no intention of going caught.

"Mother!" Ernie said as he runs to Sara and they both embrace as mother and son would do.

"Oh Ernie!" Sara said hugging her son having tears in her eyes as Baloo sets Kit back onto the ground.

~I wish that I could embrace them.~ Gregory thought as Gregory looks at the two parents and two children and he couldn't help but to shed a tear over the emotion that he was feeling. His parents were gone thanks to the Air Pirates and his siblings have been spread around the whole place with him as the fugitive. While he notices that Derek wasn't around; he didn't care anymore. He was going to pay for his action ten-fold for causing so much pain and basically obstrucing justice to solve that pain.

"Mr. Skywinds.." Sara said as she sets Ernie back onto the ground on his feet; "..Mr. Thursday knows what happened. he can prove that you did not kill those people...He's ready to make you a deal."

"I'm ready to turn myself in." Gregory said looking at the ground and raises his hands waiting for someone to handcuff him.

"I understand that you did attack and kidnap innocent children..." Sara admitted as she looked at Gregory squarely in the eye; " However; I think that Derek can convince the justice system to have those charge dropped."

"I'm sorry that I sound like I don't care;" Gregory said realizing that all of these sappy moments were wasting time and Don Karnage was almost ready to execute his attack on Cape Suzette; "....but we have to stop Don Karnage before Cape Suzette gets plundered again!"

"What in cat whiskers are you talking about?" Baloo asked surprised that the person who wanted to turn himself in was concerned about Cape Suzette.

"Baloo!! Gregory's right! Don Karnage has the Emerald of Purification." Kit protested as he was starting to believe Gregory more than ever; " He'll cleanse all of Cape Suzette if he isn't stopped."

"Don Karnage.." TerraStone said thinking about the vilian before preaching the word of the lord with strong tones; "....._this_ tomb raider has failed his mission! The Emerald of Purification's power can only be used if the stone is concerated into a device that would be used to amplify its power. No device in the history of Earthia can be used to amplify that kind of power. Call it a failsafe if you like..."

"The elder of TerraStone is right Kit!" Baloo said acting very convinced that nothing could go wrong. However; as expected Kit was not convinced. After all; Baloo was never a guy who would respect authority and obey authority like his dealings with Miss Cunningham. Second; Lord TerraStone has never seen the surface. They have been living in their own little fantasy world which in a way you couldn't blame them since they wanted peace. How can he spew out truths if he hasn't seen it. Kit realized that his _devine child_ mantra is going to come in handy after all.

"TerraStone XVI; high priest of Tinafirma." Kit speaks strongly; stronger than Lord TerrStone XVI; " If I am the _devine child_ as you say I am then you are wrong about Don Karnage failing his mission...Don Karnage and his band of Air Pirates have created a device that can break that failsafe..."

"Kit?!" Baloo attempted to intervene; " Stop talking to an elder like that!"

"THE LIGHTNING GUN!!" Kit shouts out to all that can hear him and then everything goes slient as everyone shudders in fear. It was only months ago that Baloo and Kit met and witness the power of that war machine that nearly destoryed Cape Suzette. That gun used lightning beams to destory the phyiscal part of the city. If Don Karnage were to use the Emerald of Purification then it would destory the very minds of furries. This possiability was even worse....

"I forgot all about that." Baloo said slowly realizing that the capabilites of a furry being know no bounds or limits. And that's why there were rules in the social fabric.

"And that was with a man-made stone.." Gregory said remembering that he was in Cape Suzette at the time of the attack; "..The Sub-Electron Power Ampifilier...I shudder to think what that Air Pirate would do if he breaks the failsafe of that natural stone."

"Since we have never been to the surface since 307; we must take this threat seriously." Lord TerraStone admitted; " It is time to make haste my child."

"It's time to go....." Gregory said knowing that they have wasted too much time letting Don Karnage go back to the Iron Vulture. Gregory turns around and starts to exit towards the surface.

"I'm coming with you..." Sara Mandate chimes in as she turns around and follows Gregory's lead to the surface; "....I want to make that you do not get into a fight with Derek..."

"Hey; wait for me Mom!" Ernie protested as he trails behind his mother and walks towards the surface.

"Come on Baloo.." Kit said as he turns on his heel and walks behind the group as he exits towards the surface; "..It's time to save Cape Suzette....Again!!"

"All right! Boy.." Baloo sighed as everything that he heard from Kit and TerraStone clearly went over his head; "....I've gone from asking Kit to stay away from his past and embrace the future to seeing him being called _devine_!

"Baloo; before you go.." Lord TerraStone XVI proclaimed strongly; "..Please take good care of him; he must seize the light in order to protect the world. One day; he'll understand his full power....Anyway; please return the Emerald of Purification to us....If you succeed; we will tell you our secrets and origin."

"I understand..." Baloo said with a grunt in his voice; "..I'm coming Little Britches...!" Baloo turns around and begins to walk right behind the group towards the path back up to the surface. Baloo was stunned to say the least; as Kit Cloudkicker was considered devine by a preacher that was older than even he.

"The world is as hostitle as ever." Lady Wemir said as she sigh at seeing the world for what it really is. Nothing has changed topside since they went underground.

"Agreed.." John chimed in as Lord TerraStone XVI walks towards the guards.

"Armo#1? Armo#2?" TerraStone XVI asked as Armos#1 and Armos#2 were waiting for their further orders.

"Yes my lord?!" Armos#1 and Armo#2 asked as they are ready to get their orders from the high priest.

TerraStone asked firmly;"Tell our builders that we have found a use for the northeast section of our fair city."

"As you command my lord!" Armo#1 and #2 said as they turn around and exit towards the western door which leads to the city.

"Is there any hope for Earthia my lord?" Lady Wemir asked as he walks towards the painting and looks at it.

"As long as the devine child is alive..." TerraStone XVI said as he looked at the painting of the White Phoenix; "...there is always hope for ture peace." That may be ture; however, ture peace takes an incredible amount of work and not one furry can solve this problem. There is a bigger problem though; Don Karnage was still alive and well and his plans for world domination was about to begin. Not if Gregory has anything to say about it though......

End of Chapter 4


Page Five

Return to TerraStone Summary and Purpose

Return to Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage


Special Thanks to 50webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.