Return to 50 Webs.
A TaleSpin Valentine Surprise


Written By: Ted Bear

TaleSpin and all the characters herein are property of Disney. And The Bear just don't care, mon freire..

My apologies to all my Spinner friends who were planning on doing something like this in their future fics for beating you to the punch, so to speak. But, here it is, the wedding to the century, as told (very briefly) in Kit's perspective… Enjoy!


[Thanks to Michelle for proofing and critiquing!]

 

February 14, Higher for Hire

 

Kit entered Higher for Hire, hiding something behind his back as he approached Rebecca’s desk. He grinned from ear to ear.

 

“Hello, Kit,” Rebecca greeted him. “What’s that?”

 

“Oh… just a little something,” he replied. He presented her with a pink heart-shaped box.

 

“Oh, Kit, for me?”

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Ms. Cunningham.”

 

“How sweet! I don’t know what to say… thank you.”

 

Kit ducked his head. “Aw, don’t mention it.”

 

Rebecca shook the box. “Chocolates? Candy?”

 

Kit started to back away. “Uh, you’ll see… look, I gotta be going now. Have a good one!”

 

She shook her head and smiled as he abruptly hurried out of the building. Oh, he’s just being shy, she thought.

 

Kit ran at full steam, imagining Rebecca opening her present. When he was a block down the street, that’s when he heard it:

 

EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

 

Kit fell to the ground, laughing. That had to be the most worthwhile trip to the bait shop he ever took…

 

The End… ?


Return to Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how you can get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.