Return to 50 Webs.


Disclaimer#1: All images, characters and material is (C) 1990/1991 Walt Disney Company and is being used without premission. The webmaster has made sure that no money was made in the creation of this webpage and that all material used here is used with the upmost affection and respect to the Walt Disney Company and the Tale Spin Team. MXC is (C) Bellion Entertainment Inc. "Takeshi's Castle" is (C) TBS Japan


The MXC Cartoon World Cup Competition

The Disney Television Animation Final

The TaleSpin Team Vs. The Ducktales Team


{ACT I: Introductions & Sinkers & Floaters}

Announcer: What are these cartoon characters running from? They're not...they are running too...the world greatest competition in town. Tonight; it's the final round of the Disney Television Animation Cup as the characters from Ducktales taking on the characters from TaleSpin. It's the classic battle of moneypots vs. flyingbots. It's time for MXC; Most Extreme Elimanation Challenge...and now here's the hosts who love toon on toon action: Kenny Blankenship and Vic Ramano.

[We go inside a temple with two humans kneeling. Vic Ramano is a human who is wearing a blue samurai dress with Kenny Blankenship is a human who is wearing a red samurai dress. They are surrounded by their posse which includes Judy/Ralph/Susan wearing a black samurai dress, the samurai mascot Shanky and various humans wearing blue and silver suits.]

Vic Ramano: Hello Kenny....we have a great show today.

Kenny Blankenship: Yeah Vic....it's the characters from TaleSpin taking on the characters from Ducktales. I hear these two teams hate each other.

Vic: Kenny; that is a rumor made up by Michael Esiner to distract them from being renewed.

Ken: I thought the real reason was because TaleSpin was a lame rip-off of Ducktales.

Vic: [Vic hits Kenny on his head with his fan.] Oh come on Kenny! You've never seen the show in 13 years and you were only looking at it skin deep.

Ken: Vic...I didn't say that...I love TaleSpin. It's the best show on television.

Vic: Oh?! So you actually love TaleSpin?

Ken: Sure I do..

Vic: So why do you like this show?! The great characters?! The witty dialogue?! The writing which is so balanced that not one episode that was aired that was a DUD?!

Ken: Actually; it's all of those beautiful furry chicks...I'm currently writing a love letter to Kitten Kaboodle...

Vic: Oh; I knew that I'd fall for that...you gulliable little monkey. Next thing you know, you will be dating Aunt Louise!

Ken: Oh; that was my second love letter...

[We go to the field where a man wearing a safari outfit is standing by.]

Guy LaDouce: Guy LaDouce here and I will be reporting all the hot toon action down here...HOHOHOHOHO. These two teams have met twice before where they committed complete chaos, total mayhem and nearly destroyed half of the main building. I expect to see more fireworks as these two titans compete in such games as Sinkers & Floaters, then the Rotating Surfboard Of Death, followed by the always smacking Window Paine and finally the always chaotic Log Drop. Of course; the winner of this will move on to the Final Four of the American Cartoon Cup.....HOHOHOHOHO...So let's take it away skipper.

[We are inside a forest where we see a man wearing a black costume and has a prop sword in his hand with the pointed end down.]

Captain Tamneal: This is a wonderful event as the characters from Ducktales take on their nemesis the TaleSpin people. Although these teams hate each other; here's a question that I think you all can agree on. How many of you believe that Michael Esiner has dumbed down Disney of it's creativity and should resign? Show of hands...right now.

All: YEAH!!

[TaleSpin Team: Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker (Captain), Rebecca Cunningham, Frank WildCat, Molly Cunningham, Don Karnage, Mad Dog, Dumptruck, Kitten Kaboodle, Ace London, Myra Foxworthy, Colonel Spigot, Sgt. Dunder, Dan Dawson, Airplane Jane.]

[Ducktales Team: Scrooge McDuck (Captain), Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Duckworth, Flimheart Golmgold, Fenton Crackshell, Doofus Drake, Webby Vanderquack, Magica Despell, Am. Grimace, Bubba Duck, Mama Beagle, Mrs. Beakly, The Beagle Boys.]

Captain: Well you are all wrong...Without Michael Esiner you characters would not even exist..Remember that! Got it?!...Okay; Uncle Scrooge do you have anything to say?

Scoorge: Yes; I'm going to win this duel and then swim in my moneybin as I always take home the gold!

Captain: Of course you are you greedy little fiend...So; Miss Kaboodle; I understand you have a new movie?

Kitten: Yeah....My new movie is completed and it's called Flying Avias and it features a daredevil stunt child who defeats evil with his surfboard and I play the boy's mother.

Captain: [Talking to Kit.] So; the leader of the TaleSpin Team has his own movie eh?!

Kit: That's right...I'm the main character and I get to kick the Mallard King's butt because bears rule and duck dwell...

DuckTales Team: BOOOOOOO!!

The Beagle Boys: Well; it's ture....

DuckTales Team: [Sneers at the Beagle Boys] Who's side are you on?!

Captain: Typical of criminals and fiends...

Don Karnage: We rule...better than that silly-bear type person.

Kit: [Sneers at Don Karnage.] What?!

Captain: I see...Well; as much as I love Michael Esiner, I have great respect for these two programs. They provided many great characters; moments and a record number of foot fetishes...[He walks away a bit and starts to wind up.] On second thought; Michael Esiner should resign; he's such a dirty man....LET'S GO!

Vic: And we are off to our first event as the Wall Of Fear will be destroyed.

[The teams stands up and they run with the Captain through the forest as they go to the field with has a large wooden wall painted brown. They then show a scene from Plunder and Lightning Part Four with Don Karnage firing the Lightning Gun as the wall gets blown to bits.]

Ken: Hey; how did Don Karnage get that Lightning Gun?! [The teams go through the wall and run to the first event.]

Vic: Actually; that is stock footage from Plunder and Lightning Part Four and the magic of television Ken.

Ken: Man; that is cheap!!

Vic: Indeed Ken...but we couldn't get the real thing in due to regulations.

Ken: American regulations suck! They're worse than the NDP.

Vic: Right you are Ken...and we start with Sinkers & Floaters...The object of the game is to get to the other side without getting a mouthful of septic sludge.

Ken: Sludge is provided by the toliets of the Disneyland Theme Park in California.

Vic: Good to know Ken....

*****

Sinkers & Floaters- There are a dozen or so stone platforms littered at random across the pond. Some of the rocks are designed to sink when they are stepped on. You win by getting onto the other side and you lose by falling into the water.

***

Captain: GET IT ON!

Vic: Here's our first contestant....

Huey: Quackeroonie!!

Vic: Here is the first for the Ducktales team; Huey Duck. He is one of Donald's nephews who now lives with Scrooge McDuck and is the leader of the sibling trio.

Ken: Sibling rivialry at its best!

Vic: Right you are Ken! [Huey attempts to step on the stone platform number four and slips right on that stone and falls right into the water and almost hits the back of his head on the floater.] Oh! and he slips quickly right into the fuild.

Ken: I thought the Ducktales team had this one in the bag.

Vic: [They show the replay.] Why so Ken?

Ken: Well; they have web feet.

Vic: Ture Ken...but they are half-human; so their feet are half-human and they slip easier.

Ken: That means they are ticklish too!

Vic: Right you are Ken! [Back to the action.]....and starting for the TaleSpin team...

Sgt. Dunder: I must win...or I'll be shot!

Vic: Here's Sgt. Dunder; the guy who picks up the messes after Colonel Spigot; the general of his Mommyland.

Ken: And if he doesn't do it properly; he gets shot with gruel. [Dunder makes it to stone number eight and it sinks causing Dunder to fall face first into the sludge.]

Vic: Oh!....and he's feeling the curel twist of fate. Let's see that one again...[They show the replay.]

Ken: He starts off well...but right there his weight from eating all that gruel is too much for him to handle and he had to give up.

Vic: Curel fate indeed. [Back to the action.]...and next up is Mama Beagle.

Mama: I am not a crook!

Vic: She is the mother of the famous criminal group; The Beagle Boys.

Ken: Their slogan is We Will Rob Them Unca Scrooge!

Vic:....and Goodbye Moneybin! [Mama makes it to the sixth stone; but her backfoot touches the end of the rock and she falls into the water.] Oh! and she slips into the sludge.

Ken: That won't come out...and the sludge is so bad that burning the evidence will just get her caught with descreation.

Vic: Right you are Ken. Next up for TaleSpin...

Airplane Jane: You dare call me a slacker?!

Vic: Here's Airplane Jane; the most obessed female pilot in aviation.

Ken: No wonder Vic! She's called _Airplane Jane_! That's just asking to be a drug addict!

Vic: What drug?!

Ken: The drug of flight....

Vic: Right you are Ken. [Jane makes it to the third stone as she attempts to jump onto the fourth stone; but the stone sinks and she does a huge faceplant onto the fifth floater.] Oh; and Airplane Jane just flew....

Ken:....into the hall of loser!

Vic: Next up is Duckworth...

Duckworth: Fine work there Captain...

Captain: You too...

Vic: He is the butler for Scrooge McDuck's mansion.

Ken: I think he sees the Captain as a good luck charm.

Vic: Indeed.....[Duckworth slips on the fifth rock and falls into the sludge.] Well; his good luck charm ran on him there. Let's look at the replay. [They show the replay.]

Ken: See here's the problem right there...Using the Captain as a good luck charm. His sexy looks can render anyone helpless...even senile old men.

Vic: Good point there Ken....[Back to the action.] and here is Baloo Bruinweld...he is the ace pilot of Higher For Hire and the surrogate father of Kit Cloudkicker. [Baloo tries to step onto the first floater and it sinks causing Baloo to fall into the sludge.] Oh...and he falls down like a bomb.

Ken: He didn't even try!

Vic: Well that is the price you pay when you weigh more than half an entire football team. Let's go to Guy...

[We go to the field as Guy LaDouce is talking with Baloo as Rebecca and Kit enter the scene.]

Guy: What happened out there? You didn't even get past the first stone...Oh there's your boss; what did you think of his preformance?

Rebecca: It was awful...he's a big, fat loser...But I still love you...[Kisses Baloo on the cheek.]

Kit: Don't worry Poppa Bear...I'll save the day....again!

Baloo: Huh?

Rebecca: Because there's more of you to boss around...

Guy: OOOO...Guy like! [Back to the action.]

Vic: Top notch reporting as usual Guy...next up is Scrooge McDuck, the richest man in the world!

Ken: Not if Mr. Khan has anything to say about that...

Scrooge: I love money!

Vic: Indeed....[Scrooge starts to use his cane to pogo stick right onto the stones which allow him to touch them regardless on weither they sink or float.] He's using that famed pogostick method from the video games. [Scrooge's pogostick slips onto the 11th stone and falls into the sludge.] Oh!

Ken: That method didn't help...[Scrooge starts swimming in the water like he does in his moneybin.] Hey; he likes the sludge.

Vic: Just like being in his own moneybin...and last up is Kit Cloudkicker.

Kit: YAHOO!

Vic: He is the navigator for Higher For Hire.

Ken:...and he's the favorite to score good chicks in this game.

Vic: Kenny?! [Kit manages to cross the floater right to the other side without any problems. However; he continues to run as he pumps his fists.] Oh...and he's done it folks....and he's still running as he pumps up the crowad.

Ken: Hey Kit!...Watch out for that.....[Kit doesn't look as he slams acutely right into a very large tree and Kit's head snaps back as he is knocked out cold.] TREE! [Ken & Vic are shown in the studio shocked for a moment as the replay is shown.]

Vic: Yes; Kit has been injuried...and that sadly; calls for an MXC Impact Replay.

Ken: Kit just went from scoring big for TaleSpin to being the reason why TaleSpin is going to lose.

Vic: You may just be right there Ken...as Kit slams into the tree of life...the TaleSpin team leads it 1-0. [We return to the studio with Vic and Kenny.] So; Ken, what are the chances of TaleSpin winning now?!

Ken: It is as dead as Kit's future sex life.

Vic: [Smacks Kenny with his fan.] Kenny!

Kenny: [Giggles like a school girl.] It always works...

Announcer: Coming up next! It's time to _Cloudsurf to Death_...Get it?..Ah forget it you DIPSTICKS!!

[Commerical Break.]

{End of Act I}


{Act II: The Rotating Surfboard Of Death}

Announcer: ..And we are back with the cloudsurfers vs. the money surfers.

[Back in the studio.]

Vic: Welcome back everyone as the TaleSpin lead this event 1-0. So Kenny; what is your dream episode?

Ken: [giggling like a school girl.] Okay...I would have Myra Foxworthy...

Vic: Yeah.

Ken: ...and Katie Dodd...

Vic: Yeah.

Ken: ...and Kitten Kaboodle engaged in a awesome catfight with the winner getting a date with me. It's called Chick Flick Date 1936.

Vic: [Whacks him with his fan again.] Kenny!! You are such a neopist! Time now for our next event: The Rotating Surfboard Of Death! Catch a wave! Dodge the dolphin! Or die!....

Ken: ....or die!

***

The Rotating Surfboard of Death - This takes place at a pond. In the middle of the pond there is a large device that allows a pole to swing around 360 degrees. Attached to the pole is a surfboard which is about 15 feet in the air which rotates with the pole. The contestent starts on the top of a platform which is up againest the surfboard. Timing is very important in this event as you step on the surfboard and balance yourself. About halfway between this and the next platform is a large pink dolphin to dodge. There's a larger platform to which the surfboard goes under the platform so you must jump onto the large platform and then get back onto the surfboard on the other side. Then you dodge another pink dolphin and then jump onto a small green platform to win a point. You lose by either falling off the surfboard or fail to get back onto the surfboard when on the larger platform.

***

Vic: Indeed...

Captain: [On the medium shark platform] LET'S GET IT ON!

Vic: First up for the TaleSpin folks...

Ace London: [Pumps his fist.] You got that right!

Captain: You're not right.

Ace London: Shut up Captain Chrunch!

Vic: Here is Ace London. He's the disgraced pilot who misplaced an engine that broke the sound barrier..

Ken: Yeah; he's got a new tell-all book on that...The Sound Barriers of Wrath.

Vic: Just sour barriers Ken. [London steps on the surfboard and stumbles a bit. He barely jumps over the pink dolphin.] He manages to get into the Barrier Stand. [He manages to jump onto the platform no problem as a male person dressed in native clothing awaits him.] He jumps onto the platform and gets his book signed from Chief Ottoparts.

Ken: Man he actually has one fan.

Vic: Indeed....[ London steps onto the surfboard again; but he loses his balance and falls right into the sludge.] Oh...and he falls right into the safety fluid.

Ken: Which is run off from the creation of Tokyo Disneyland.

Vic: Good stuff there Ken....Our next is....

Fenton: I don't have a life!

Vic: Fenton Quackshell. He is an employee of Mr. McDuck.

Ken: Hey wait a minute! That's really Gizmo Duck!

Vic: No Ken....that is once again another rumor created by Michael Esiner.

Ken: Your source are whacked Vic. He is Gizmo Duck! I saw him change.... [Fenton gets onto the surfboard and wobbles a little bit. Fenton attempts to dodge the pink dolphin; but he blows it and land right into the fluid.] He changed into Loser Duck!

Vic: Let's see that again... [They show the replay.]

Ken: See the number one problem with this is that if you smack the pink dolphin; the pink dolphin will always smack back.

Vic: Right you are Ken!

Colonel Spigot: I'm Colonel Spigot...Prehaps you heard of me?

Captain: No I haven't..

Spigot: Remember....YOU CAN BE SHOT!

Vic: And here's Colonel Spigot. He is the idol of his Mommyland.

Ken: So which country is the Daddyland? [Spigot gets onto the surfboard and almost loses his balance. He collides with the pink dolphin and falls into the fluid.]

Vic:....and his chances have been shot as well...and next up...

Dewey: Quackeroonie Redux!

Vic: Here is Dewey Duck...he's the second of Donald's nephews.

Ken: These nephews are cowards!

Vic: What do you mean Ken?

[Dewey gets over the surfboard. He jumps over the dolphin easily.]

Ken: I mean these ducks never got tickled once Vic...I mean; Molly got it four times and even Kit got it twice!

Vic: Kenny; I cannot believe your malice! You're suppose to be impartial!

[Dewey gets onto the platform and goes to the other side. The surfboard comes underneath the platform and Dewey steps onto the surfboard without a hitch.]

Ken: I am being impartial!

Vic: No Ken! You're being crass and irresponsible!

Ken: I was only stating a fact Vic! [Dewey jumps over the dolphin and then jumps onto the platform for the win.]

Vic: You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the....Oh! and he makes it!...And the Ducktales teams ties the score...Let's see if the TaleSpin team can catch up.

Captain: Hello Hypercute gal!

[Molly appears looking angry.]

Molly: Shut up creepface! [Molly kicks Captain Tamneal in the shins.]

Captain: Ow! You little witch!

Vic: Here's Molly Cunningham...she is the daughter of the owner of Higher For Hire.

Ken: Yeah; she's already invoking her Molly Violence on the Captain.

Vic: Indeed Ken...you don't with that cute gal...[Molly gets onto the surfboard and does lose her balance a bit as she lands on her seat. She then hugs the dolphin and falls into the fluid.] Well folks; that's it for her.

Ken: Hey; I think she loves the pink dolphin. I thought Kit was the only one who loved sea animal.

Vic: No Kenny....she's using the pink dolphin as a personal floatation device since the pond is seven feet deep...and Molly gets our MXC Impact Replay.

Ken: [They show the replay.] Here we go....Hey wait! Stop the tape right....there! [The tape stops right at when Molly is sitting down with her feet up in the air.] Now zoom in...! [They zoom in.] There.....

Vic: Kenny?! [Kenny draws a circle around Molly's legs.]

Ken: Look....she's wearing her mom's army boots.

Vic: Right you are Ken...and when she wears them the Molly Violence is deadly...and next up...

Doofus: I'll get it right!

Vic:...Is Doofus Drake. He is a friend of the nephews and a member of the Junior Woodchucks...

Ken: So Vic; how many Woodchucks can chuck wood?

Vic: Stop it Kenny!! [Doofus gets onto the surfboard but he slips and fall right into fluid.]...and Doofus Drake lives up to his name.

Ken: What a Doofus?!

Vic: Indeed....and next up is...

Rebecca: I'm going insane and I'm taking you with me!

Vic: Here's Rebecca Cunningham...she is the owner of Higher For Hire. We saw her earlier with Guy LaDouce kissing Baloo.

Ken: Hey Vic...Chuck my wood!

Vic: Stop it Kenny! [Rebecca gets onto the surfboard. She jumps over the pink dolphin and makes it the platform.] She does her Business Brackcreep. She gets onto the platform and gets her business inspected from Chief Ottoparts. [She get onto the surfboard and tries to jump over the second pink dolphin; but she blows it and falls into the fluid.]...and her business sense has failed the inspection... [They return to the studio.]

Ken: Hey Vic...Chuck my wood.

Vic: No Kenny. I'm not going to chuck your wood!

Ken: Then will you accept my wood?

Vic: [Hits Kenny with his fan.] Kenny!!

Ken: [laughing out loud.] You're so easy to fool.

Vic: Kenny; I would hate you right now...but your laugh is always infectous...Back to the action.... [They go back to the event.]

Gyro: My girlfriend has a _Gearloose_. Get it? Ah; forget it; I suck!

Vic: Here's Gyro Gearloose; he is Uncle Scrooge's personal inventor.

Ken: He's the one who created a time machine and it brought back that stupid cave duck.

Vic: That was a sad day indeed Ken. [Gyro gets onto the surfboard sucessfully and jumps over the pink dolphin.] Good jump there as he goes into a Tight Gear. [ He then trips onto the platform and falls asleep.] Oh; and he falls flat onto the platform.

Ken: He's dozed off. Typical of his profession.

Vic: Right you are Ken...and Gyro is getting revived by Chief Ottoparts. [Chief Ottoparts grabs Gyro as he wakes up and throws Gyro into the fluid.] However; the run is over and Gyro Gearloose must therefore be dumped.

Ken: I didn't know the chief was in love with him?

Vic: Yes she was...but Gyro comes up short on the emotional quality...and thanks to the Junior Woodchuck tactics of Dewey Duck; the Ducktales team ties it 1-1. [They go back to the studio.]

Ken: Hey Vic; chuck my wood.

Vic: Kenny!! [Ken laughs again as Vic hits him with his fan.] You are a vulgar neopist!

Ken: I know....

Announcer: Coming up next....It's time to feel their Window Paine. Hey; keep your hands off the clicker Pumpkin!

[Commerical Break]

{End of Act II}


{ACT III: Window Paine}

Announcer: ...and we are back with the greedy vs. the insane....

[Back in the studio with Ken and Vic.]

Vic: And we are back with the score all tied up at one...and what in limbo dance are you doing?

Ken: I'm just getting giddy for our next even.

Vic: [Hits Kenny with his fan again.] Then why have I found invitations for a topless dance party after show at MY PLACE?!

Ken: That's only for your hot tub.

Vic: Okay....On to our next event: Window Paine! This event is based on the fact that Thomas Paine was trying to dish out some Common Sense and the fickle public threw him smack into a large window.

Ken: Like a bug on a windshield....

Window Paine- The competitor stands on a platform. He/she takes a swing and swings across the pond and from there they must stick onto the huge velco backboard for the point. You lose if you fall into the pond right away from your hand slipping on the swing or you smack into the backboard or the lower padding near the pond and fail to stick.

Vic: Indeed.

Captain: GET IT ON!

Vic: First up for the Ducktales team...

Donald: I hate chipmunks!

Vic: Here is Donald Duck...he is the uncle of Huey, Dewey and Louie who now works for the navy.

Ken: Yeah; he's got a firey temper after having Chip & Dale up his pants.

Vic: Right you are Ken. [Donald swings and makes contact with the board too strong and Donald falls into the fluid.] Oh!...and the Quack Attack's in the fluid. What's today's mystery sludge there Kenny?!

Ken: That's runoff from Sun Woo animation...

Vic: All the more reason to win here Ken.

Ken: Hey Donald's temper is acting up again!

Vic: Well Ken...it looks like Chip & Dale are running up his pants again.

Ken: If he was wearing any.

Vic: That's another story....and next up..

Don Karnage: Not only am I a genius; I'm very smart too..

Captain: Too bad you cannot capture Cape Suzette.

Vic: Here's Don Karnage....he is the leader of the Air Pirates.

Ken: He's a sorry character Vic. He's got such big plans and can defeat anyone; but his pirate crew screws up.

Vic: Sad story there Ken. [Don Karnage swings towards the backboard; but he lets go too soon and hits the padded bottom of the backboard hard into the fluid.] Oh!

Ken: He broke his beauty cord on that one.

Vic: Indeed Ken....and Don Karnage gets our MXC Impact Replay. [They show the replay.]

Ken: Folks; this is a lesson to all you future Window Paine obessionneers out there...Don't let go too soon.

Vic: Right you are Ken...Wait; is obessionneer a real word?

Ken: Ah....no!

Vic: Of course it isn't Kenny....and our next one...

Louie: Quackeroonie Grand Finale!!

Vic: Here is Louie Duck...he is the third nephew of Donald Duck.

Ken: Hey Vic; chuck my wood!

Vic: Kenny?! [Louie swings and his hand slips off the swing and falls into the fluid.] Oh!

Ken: Man; these ducks suck!

Vic: Let's go to the replay.... [They go to replay.]

Ken: Louie's hand slips right here....and Louie has just chucked his wood.

Vic: Kenny!!....and next up...[Back to the action.]

Mad Dog: I saw a picture of a school once!

Vic: Here's Mad Dog...he is the second-in-command of the Air Pirates.

Ken: What a whiner!! [Mad Dog swings; but his hand slips and he falls into the fluid backwards.] Wow! He didn't even try.

Vic: Ken...Mad Dog is a whiner...He doesn't handle effort very well...and next up....

Admiral Grimace: If I win...Donald must swap the deck one hundred times.

Vic: This is Admiral Grimace; he's the captain of the naval ship where Donald is working.

Ken: He's already barking out his orders to Donald already!

Vic: Right you are Ken. [Grimace swings towards the backboard. He twirls around 360 degrees once and lets go at the exact right moment and he sticks onto the velco backboard perfectly.]...and he sticks it! Let's go to the replay...[They show the replay.]

Ken: Donald temper is running wild as Grimace goes into a Star-Stripe twirl and he sticks the Patriotoric Wedgie!

Vic: Right you are Ken...and the Ducktales team takes a 2-1 lead. Can the TaleSpin team catch up?

Dan: Here's lookin at you Ace!!

Vic: Here is Dan Dawson; he used to own a flying stunt circus before he went to jail for child exploitation.

Ken: Daring Dan Dawson....alias Dan Dellued....alias Dan Defrauder....alias Dan Deslander....

Vic: Good use of the alias joke there Ken. [Dan swings towards the backboard. He jumps at the right moment; but he hits the backboard too hard and unsticks himself as he falls into the fluid.] Oh; and he cannot stick to the plan....

Ken: ...or the law either. [Dan is lying in the fluid face down.] Hey; is Dan all right?!

Vic: Yes Kenny....He's assuming the position which is under his contract by the police to compete here...and last up for the Ducktales team.

Magica Despell: I will get Scrooge's lucky dime!

Vic: Here's Magica Despell...she's the mage who is after Scrooge McDuck's lucky dime so that she can take over the world.

Ken: What a waste! Why can't she use any old dime?!

Vic: I'll have to ask her on that...[ Magica swings and jumps at the backboard; but messes the jump and she collides with the top of the backboard too strong and falls into the fluid.] Oh!

Ken: Her magic backfired there...

Vic: Right you are Ken...and last up is Baloo..you remember that in Sinkers & Floaters that he couldn't get past the first stone.

Ken: Let's see if he fares any better here....[Baloo attempts to swing across; but the swing actually breaks on him and Baloo falls into the fluid with a gaint step.] On second thought; he's done worse.

Vic: Right you are Ken and that swing will be put on Higher for Hire's tab...and due to the Patriotic Wedgie preformed by Admiral Grimace; the Ducktales team takes a commanding 2-1 lead.

Ken: I hate ducks...they suck! [Back into the studio.]

Vic: Kenny; I just got word of a special development on the field...So let's go to Guy.

[Guy is at the entrance of the hospital.]

Guy: Guy LaDouce here and I'm here to inform you that Kit Cloudkicker who was at hospital for his injuries has now gone missing at this time. Don't worry though; Guy will find him. [A short character wearing a suit of armor, a steel mask/helmet with Kit's baseball cap on top of it is walking from Guy as Guy gets a good look at the character and looks shocked.] OOOO...Guy scared...

Announcer: Coming up next! It's the grand finale...If you miss this; it's only going to make it worse.

[Commerical Break...]

{End of ACT III}


{ACT IV: The Log Drop & Kenny's Most Painful Eliminations}

Announcer: And now we return with the grand finale between the Mighty Ducks and the Mighty Bears.

[Back in the studio.]

Vic:....and welcome back to our show...the Ducktales team leads it 2-1.

Ken: Man; this is a rout!

Vic: Ken; that's a MXC rout. Our next event is next and it is worth two points!

Ken: Hey Vic; aren't you worried about Kit's disappearance?

Vic: No Ken...I have a feeling that he will show up real soon.

Ken: No wonder he cannot trust adults.

Vic: Now it is time for our last event; the Log Drop. You must jump the logs while avoiding the fate of the log rolling you down to your smelly death.

Ken: Stay dry good! Get wet bad!!

The Log Drop- This is similar to log rolling except that there are ten logs (available for this event; in MXC there are usually seven logs.) of various heights between two platforms. The object is to skip from log to log until you reach the other platform to win. You lose if you fall into the water below the logs.

Captain: GET IT ON!

Vic: And first up for the TaleSpin team....

Myra: Take your paws off of me Guy!!

Vic: Here's Myra Foxworthy...she's the coordinator for the ministry of culture at Aridia.

Ken: Wait a minute! I thought we had a restraining order on Guy? Myra's the third person I've been writing love letter to.

Vic: Guess your luck's run out Ken. [Myra hops from log to log until she reaches the third log; but that log spins too much and Myra slams into the log with her face and falls into the fluid.] Oh; and Guy's pretty little face has been smacked into the fluid.

Ken: That's man pudding from the Mickey Mouse Club.

Vic: She must have coughed up a Justin Tiimberwolf right there...

Ken: Justin who?

Vic: Never mind Ken.....first up for the Ducktales team is...

Webby: I'm going to go all the way!

Vic: Here's Webby Vanderquack; she is the granddaughter of Scrooge McDuck.

Ken: She's cute....

Vic: Kenny?! Don't you even think about it...[ Webby steps onto the log; but she slides into the fluid quickly.] Well; that cute face is out...

Ken: I wasn't trying to make love with her...

Vic: Of course you were not Kenny....Next up for TaleSpin...

WildCat: I'm sorry; did I hit you too hard?

Captain: No you didn't hit anything...I forgive you...

WildCat: Thank you...

Vic: This is Frank WildCat...He is the mechanic for Higher For Hire...

Ken: He's the mechanic who uses eggbeaters to fix stuff and he talks to machine like little children.

Vic: Intriging stuff there Ken.. [WildCat skips across the logs; but he slips on the fourth log and tries to block his hands down; but he fails to block his head and slams into the log hard with it before falling into the fluid.] OH MY!

Ken: He's going to have bigger issues now.

Vic: Indeed Ken...and that's our MXC Impact Replay. [They show the replay.]

Ken: See here; WildCat slide down and tries to block; but that only allows him to smash into the log with his head and his brain turns into ground veal meat.

Vic: Right you are Ken...terrible way to lose in this game...Still no score... [Back to the action.]

Bubba Duck: Bubba SMASH!!

Vic: Here's Bubba Duck...he is a caveboy that was taken from his home 100 million years ago and settles in Duckberg...

Ken: He sucks badly...he's the reason why Ducktales jump the shark.

Vic: That's the price you pay for creating new characters Ken... [Bubba steps onto the logs and skips on until he gets to the seventh log. He then slips and slides backwards into the sludge.] ...and Bubba Duck falls flat on that one...Let's go to the replay.

Ken: [They show the replay.] Hey Vic..I know what the word Bubba means?!

Vic: Enlighten me Ken..

Ken: It means....Loser!!

Vic: Insightful as always Ken...and next up for TaleSpin.... [Back to the action.]

Dumptruck: I love worms; particaully with French Fries...

Vic: Here's Dumptruck....he is the brawn of the Air Pirates operation.

Ken: Hey wait a minute....Dumptruck cannot say French Fries anymore....They're called Freedom Fries now!

Vic: Kenny; are you liking to that American cult again?! [Dumptruck skips from log to log; making it to the fifth log. However; Dumptruck slips a bit and falls forward; but manages to balance himself between the two logs.] Dumptruck having some trouble as he goes into a Slittering Worm.

Ken: You have to have great brawn to pull this off.

Vic: Right you are Ken! [Dumptruck gets back onto the log successfully and he continues skipping on the logs.] He continues on as he's doing well here and... [Dumptruck makes it to the eighth log; but slips and turns into a pretzel as he falls into the fluid.] that brawn will not equal brains.

Ken: [They show the replay.] In this game; your brains can also equal breaking and twisting your body.

Vic: The body is not design to twist around that way.

Ken: At least Dumptruck has created a new form of Freedom Fries.

Vic: Of course he did...and next up for Ducktales.

Flinheart: I will be rich!

Vic: Here's Flinheart Golmgold. He is considering the rival of Scrooge McDuck.

Ken: Yeah; he uses the Beagle Boys to rob Scrooge's Moneybin and cheap tactics to become the richest man in the world. Too bad Mr. Khan has that in spades...

Vic: That's the power of greed Ken... [Flinheart skips from log to log; but he slips onto the third log and falls on the back of his head on the log and falls into the sludge.] ...and like they always say...greed is painful.

Ken: [They show the replay] Flinheart tries for his Lean-Over-And-Took-It move; but he slips right there and Flinheart has finally chucked his wood.

Vic: Kenny!!....Next up for TaleSpin. [Back to the action.]

Kitten: Two million dollar minimum!!

Vic: Here's Kitten Kaboddle...you may remember her earlier on the show when she was talking about her movie with the Captain.

Ken: She better not ask the Captain to star in her romance movie Love It Or Screw It. I want the leading man role.

Vic: That's the price you pay for love Ken. [Kitten skips onto the second log; but she slips and holds onto the log before falling into the sludge.]...and Kitten's run has been cut short.

Mrs. Beakly: Now behave kids!

Vic: Here's Mrs. Beakly...she is the maid for Scrooge's Manison.

Ken: Hey Vic; that voice sounds familiar...it sounds like Helga; the murderous maid that tried to murder Baloo Bruinweld...

Vic: That's a different union there Kenny...[ Mrs. Beakly skips from log to log.] This maid is putting on a clinic! [Mrs. Beakly makes it to the ninth log but she slips and falls backwards into the sludge.]...and that maid needs a clinic right now.

Ken: [They show the replay.] She got a full-face facial on that one. Hey nurse! Get 1000 cc's of cukes and some WD-40 STAT!!

Vic: Good eye Ken...and that should be all...[Enter the knight that left the hospital and it wispers in the Captain's ear.] Oh wait now!

Ken: It's that knight that walked past Guy at the hospital...and he's got Kit's baseball cap on.

Vic: Indeed...

Captain: Okay; you may play on for TaleSpin; but I will not be held responsible for you killing yourself...[ The knight salutes him and then goes to the starting line.] GET IT ON!

Vic: So next up for TaleSpin is this character in shiny armor.

Ken: There's no knight in TaleSpin.

Vic: [The knight skips from log to log and easily makes it to the other side for two points.] Maybe not...but this knight actually makes it across!

Ken: What a run by....[The knight takes off his mask and it shows his ture face as Kit Cloudkicker pumps his fist up high.] OH MY GOD!! IT'S A MIRACLE!! Kit's been reincranated into a knight!

Vic: Right you are Ken...and after all that has happened to this young lad; the Gods of MXC has revived Kit from the death of smacking into the tree of life and he scores the dagger as the TaleSpin team takes the lead 3-2...And here comes Scrooge McDuck; who nearly won Sinkers & Floaters with his pogostick method; can he finally do it here? [Scrooge uses his pogostick move to skip from log to log and makes it to the tenth log; but the cane slips on the log and Scrooge falls into the sludge just short of the platform.] Oh; and he gives up too soon...So after four grueling rounds of competition...the Miracle Worker from TaleSpin gives his team the 3-2 win.

Ken: Good; cause I hate ducks!

Vic: Let's go to Guy with Kit Cloudkicker...

[We stand in the field with Guy Ladouce talking to Kit who has removed his armor.]

Guy: Wow! You were the person who walked out of the hospital and you just won the game for your team..

Kit: Well; I would never give up without a fight and never let smashing into a....

Molly: KIT!! [Molly runs towards Kit.]

Kit: Molly...NO! [Molly collides with Kit and they both fall down. Molly then starts tickling Kit's exposed chin.] Molly?! Stop it! That tickles! [Kit is laughing hard.] You're breaking my ribs!

Guy: Oh my...This is crazy out here...I'm in some sort of shocking bonding moment...Ooooo..my goodness..oh I feel so strange....Please explain this to me...Guy need help...I want my mommy!

[We return to the studio as Kenny is laughing hard.]

Ken: Kit is so funny when someone tickles him...Too bad Kit and Molly didn't go after the nephews.

Vic: Actually they did....the pictures are on the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Homepage...Anyway; it is now time for your favorite part of the show.

Ken: Yeap; the topless hot tub party! [Giggles hard as Vic nails Kenny with his fan again.]

Vic: Kenny! That's not the real favorite part of the show....It's time for Kenny Blankenship's Painful Elimanations Of The Day!!

[They start showing the following replays:]

Ken: ....And the carnage begin at number ten with Don Karnage using his Lightning Gun on the Wall of Fear...too bad it's stock footage or that would be awesome....At number nine; it's Huey Duck, who slips on the floater and sinks to his smelly doom. Sorry kid.....At number eight; it's Louie Duck; who in lieu of his nephews has fallen into the man gravy. You won't see that in a Junior Woodchucks meeting...At number seven...it's Kitten Kaboodle who gets a hold of that nasty log and lunges down into the sludge. That wasn't in the script dirty girl.....At number six; it's Baloo in Sinkers & Floaters who does a Cannonball Flop onto the stone as he crushes his midsection and his hopes of actually getting a real life....At number five; it's Admiral Grimace who manages to do his patriotic duty and gives the Axis of Evil the ultimate Bug Smack....and extra points for the Fourth of July Twirl....At number four; it's Molly Cunningham, who gives the Captain a swift kick in the pantleg. But she makes the mistake of doing the same to the dolphin and she is put down...She apologizes to the dolphin and gets a ride out.....At number three; it's Frank WildCat who gives new meeting to the phrase Brain Scramble! He's liquidified and squished...OUCH!! He won't be fixing anything anytime soon...At number two; Don Karnage proves why he needs a successor as his back is crushed, bashed and smashed into limbo...Why you shouldn't let go too soon....and now...my Most Painful Elimination of the Day goes to....... Kit The Miracle Worker Cloudkicker who shows who he is by winning Sinkers & Floaters and then he pumps up the crowad before making the biggest collision know to mankind or furrykind...Then he scares Guy LaDouce twice as he wins the game for TaleSpin in Log Drop while dressing as a spiritual knight in shiny armor..and he even gets a perfect giggling track from little old Molly...Go get him little gal....But you know...as much as I love that...my Most Painful Elimanation of all time goes too....

[They show the footage of Rebecca kissing Baloo.]

Vic: Ummm....Kenny?! That's not painful...That's Rebecca kissing Baloo.

Ken: That looked painful to me...Oh; this will make me feel better. [Baloo's face is replaced with Kenny Blankenship's face.] Ooooo...Kiss him! Kiss him again! Rrrrrrrrrr.....Kiss what your mamma gave ya...That is perfect!...I need a shower!

[They return to the studio.]

Vic: You are a piece of work Ken....and I salute TaleSpin as they move on to the MXC American Cup Final Four.

Ken: [Looks to his right and then stands up at once.] I gotta go Vic...exercise time for me!

Vic: I'm sure you do Ken. [Kenny runs away stage left as Rebecca Cunningham run after him from behind.]..and what do we always say?!

Posse: [They all pump their fists.] DON'T GET ELIMANATED!! [The picture freezes.]

Vic: That's the smell of the Wraith of Beckey.

Rebecca: THAT'S REBECCA...NOT BECKEY!!

Vic: What a witch?!

THE END


 

Return to The Kit Cloudkicker Fanfics Page!

Return to the MXC Summary!

Return to the Unofficial Kit Cloudkicker Home Page!


Special Thanks to 50 Webs for providing space for this webpage. Click here to find out how to get your free homepage and 60 Megabytes of webspace.